When did you drop it?

When did you drop it?

Attached: 33ehms1.png (640x360, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/33ehms1.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After All for One got thrown in prison. They really blew their load too early. The kid who can rust shit by touching it just isn't interesting.

i think 10 episodes or less

Attached: 1535828955979.jpg (719x586, 87K)

The unbearable class b arc that ended with the seven quirks shit

End of season 2

Still cannot believe the author did this shit.

Attached: 1522559336652.png (720x707, 933K)

Did this happen in the movie or something?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Boku no Hero Academia - 52 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.09_[2018.07.20_17.41.09].jpg (1280x720, 416K)

O

It gets stupider every chapter. Dropped it after UNITED STATES OF SMASH

after watching episode 1

I'm an animeonlyfag and I was already losing interest partway through the third season

when I heard about 7quirks I decided I wasn't gonna bother with season 4

I haven't. I am an anime only shounen fag and I like the show

Mid season 3. I tried reading the manga because my friend said the manga was better but I lost all interest at the start of class A vs class B. I regret wasting time on it just to talk to some Bakugou-obsessed chicks.

End of season 2.
I didn't want to come back after s1, but I'm a downer for tournament arcs and this one was amusing as well. Went to shit right after it.

never will, its good

MY

The overhaul arc dragged too much so I put it off till it ended then I didn’t like how it ended, and then the cultural festival sucked

SEVEN

After Stain
Before the anime existed too

End of Overhaul Arc. From what I hear it's mostly shit after that anyway

That chapter when deku sees the healquirk girl in the alleway

never picked it up because i'm well over 20, ty

Never read/watched it. Went with 7 deadly sin and shieldbro instead.

It's only of the unfortunate series that people skipped because they want to concentrate on other works and when they finally felt like giving a try, the series is so far ahead that people simply gave up. Kinda like One Piece when it was swamped by other big names in manga(naruto, bleach, ES21, samurai deeper kyo, detective conan, law of ueki, hikaru no go, et cetera)

naruto was better

Thought that was dumb too and I noticed the show was already sort of aimless in Season 3. But I enjoyed the end of Season 3 so I want to keep going. I've heard a lot of shitty things about what happens later on in the manga though.

QUIRKS

>desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/33ehms1.png/
>129 results found.
obsessed

Attached: do something already.gif (283x281, 595K)

During the red haired boy backstory.
No specific reason really. I just got bored of it and never bothered reading the next chapter.

Punching quirk lets you snap out of brainwashing quirk.

Midway through season2, couldn't stand that boring school SOL shit

Love quirk

Why did it take him 52 episodes to remember he had legs?

The only time I was close to dropping was when the solution to a punch-proof enemy was to punch harder way back near the start. Mostly because I hadn't quite accepted what this shonen was yet.

Honestly after thinking about it, I'd still take this one's brainless fights over Naruto's endlessly dragging faux-intelligent fights that were actually just nonstop asspulls to waste time in a system where everything can be "just a trick/illusion" until someone just plain doesn't use theirs, after their life story has been thoroughly told.

I want to anally fuck Taiga.

When Kacchan fucked his girlfriend

Good grief, those eyes are HUGE.

he is autistically obsessed with AM and wants to be like him
one main symptom of autism is limited repetitive interests/thoughts

beginning of the second season, man the characters and fightings are so boring, I have no idea how people have the patience for it

When angry Sasuke was introduced.

Attached: bakutard.jpg (480x360, 27K)

After chapter 121
The fights have been rather dull throughout but if the fight between rivals bores me I'm not really interested in how it continues

Dropped it during the wack ass license arc/Deku learns to kick. Read some early Overhaul arc, and dropped it again. Didn't really care for the festival arc. Read through the entirety of Class A vs Class B.

Basically I've been dropping it on/off continually. I check up on it at times, but that's. This series declined after AFO vs All Might.

didnt even start it. all the instagram memes were a massive red flag. guess i was right.