And they said Black Clover was plagiarism

When Boku no Hero copied an entire scenario.

Attached: 019.png (628x966, 782K)

>He didn't get that from when the Sports Festival was just the Chuunin Exams

>M-m-mha-senpia please notice me
Why BCfags are such battered wife?

In my defense I'm rereading Naruto and the chuunin exams hasn't happened yet.

You're not wrong, for me it's a combination of once hating BC but now realizing that it's actually nice, and secondly seeing how so many people like to shit on BC. Although people have been shitting on BNHA too desu. So maybe I am a battered waifu

Attached: 1551701432074.jpg (1042x1232, 242K)

part 1 Naruto is a poor man HxH and MHA is a poor man part 1 Naruto, simple as that.

Attached: C0D54F42-6D2B-4F69-A82B-09C1156EBF4A.jpg (1440x900, 279K)

Attached: Black Clover and Naurto 2.jpg (1440x900, 304K)

>part 1 Naruto is a poor man HxH
While Bleach is poor man's Yu Yu Hakusho, Part 1 Naruto is better than HxH to be honest

naruto just ripped off hunter x hunter

If you take out filler/stupid shit that I'm sure editors made kishi create to pad out naruto's length, its actually a pretty good series. The end was retarded though and I can only hope that wasn't what he actually wanted to do.

How can Naruto copy anything from a manga that never updates. if anything it was ripping from naruto

up until they start chasing Sasuke, it's literally the most anime an anime can be
that Zabuza arc, the exam, training with Jiraya was fucking great
even some timeskip stuff was alright

>poor mans hxh
>when hxh is based from naruto and is inferior to its first part

alright, who let the hunter fags out of their designated playpen containment thread

most people who read MHA don't read anything else so they wouldn't know if their favorite manga copies from others or not

>when hxh is based from naruto
>it was ripping from naruto
HxH is older. Most of what Naruto copied from it was during the hunter exam which was almost finished when Naruto came out.

>when hxh is based from naruto and is inferior to its first part
>hurrdurr humterchads leave please
Rent free

Fuck zabusa arc is so good
The only reason because Naruto become One of the big three

What's with the whole based/cringe meme, is it ironic or is your fanbase that fucking pathetic?

Dunno if OP is serious or trolling.

The Naruto exams didn't do anything like the HxH one. If anything was copied it was both of them being inspired from Dragon Ball's tournament style fighting arc and both of them did something different to stand out. HxH with the only 1 loser, and Naruto with the interference from a rival ninja village and the big bad of that season.

Hunter X Hunter and Naruto are nothing alike falseflagger.

>shonen with super powered kids
>”””””underdog””””” mc
>tournament arc
At some point you need to admit that all shonen share some aspects because there are only so many ways to write that setting. No one is stealing anything because nothing ever belonged to anyone to begin with. But retards will still say “Kubo used the letter L in Bleach so he obviously stole from Lucky Star.” Shut the fuck up and admit this genre is heavily derivative.

MHA unfortunately plagiarized much more from Naruto. But Naruto copied HxH. The chain may as well not end.

MHA and BC are both unoriginal trash

Attached: 1533005884506.jpg (1403x1080, 149K)