Yu-gi-oh! Vrains

Hot dog man's betrayal continuation is airing on Wed. Meanwhile, the card reveal drought has dng at their bones.

Attached: Kusnagi by Cocco neil.png (731x1024, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1rokG0BtiO7okQ77E18mGa06aW8yPJicZZ451yh5neXs/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=RA-kc0AzVbU
twitter.com/i/status/1104517248969003010
youtube.com/watch?v=FWtArkwBtMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should it really be called a "betrayal"? Kusanagi-dono is being blackmailed with his captive little brother to duel Yusaku.

Attached: Antihanoi team sleepies.png (730x665, 221K)

Just give us real Aoi already. She's the cutest thing we've had in years.

Attached: 1550105497354.png (672x503, 394K)

This thread is actually nice and doesn't start with a bait.

Attached: ThumbsAIp.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>tfw nobody saluted Serena yesterday

Attached: 1528906903808-1.jpg (850x479, 86K)

Ai a cute. I keep wondering why he is considered the wisest of the ignis and hjust how much he really know about Yusaku before being captured in ep1. He created that dungeon after all.

>implying
Miyu please. Come save us already! I miss sexy TEEN ygo girls.

Will it ever be explained why Ai has such a different personality to Yusaku's? Even Lightning has his siblings trait (bitt-boot/Haru-Bohmam) that was clearly passed down by Jin thinking about his brother.

Attached: PM.jpg (653x403, 60K)

Based and Chadpilled.

Attached: CHADsaku.jpg (788x1013, 122K)

why would I ?

Attached: 1462095890016.jpg (900x1200, 500K)

There must be a hundred better pics of arcV Asuka than that one.

I'm starting to think that will be Lightning's complex, the fact that he doesn't have a brother.

Attached: Jin doll.jpg (615x1199, 103K)

I want her to call me a third rate duelist and then have her step on my balls in a pair of Christian Louboutin stilettos.

Attached: 0d54069c7eac0d441417b30e67c7a561.jpg (1360x2048, 329K)

Attached: Shinji_Weber.png (1280x720, 480K)

I tought black characters were cool all the time. What a let down.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-12-09-07.png (960x540, 343K)

Nah, he's fine as a man. Also, femaleKaibafags already have

Attached: Kaiba's massive BEWD.jpg (1074x660, 494K)

Based Shinjiposter. And what happened to the JINposter? Didn't show up in a whole week.

Aoi is cool, that red haired girl is not.

Is that a doujin or just a pic? If the first one, link please.

You're comparing different things. Ai's personality is whacky but his trait (instincts) is obviously from Yusaku. We don't know Jin's personality but if he was a cheerful kid like from that one photo then it's unlike Lightning's personality too.

Takeru and Flame's personalities contrast a lot as well. With Takeru being easily taken over by his emotions while Flame keeps his cool...most of the time.

>richest man alive
>six pack abs
>over 6ft tall
>dies a virgin

Why?

Attached: 2d2df798ef3fef6692ca3db3ffc4f7164981892a.jpg (1000x1500, 309K)

Also. Earth and Specter mainly contrast in the fact that Earth cares a lot about a special person (Aqua) while Specter doesn't and will never do.
And there goes the delusions of the Specter x Miyu airheads.

The only ygo character that dies a virgin is Yugi Muto.

I thought the difference was earth isn't a malicious psychopath who's obsessed with a tree who he thinks is his mother. That being said, Aoi's friend has Specter or no one.

I miss them already.

Attached: Blue maiden Aqua.jpg (618x1200, 86K)

>J cup
>dies a virgin

why?

Attached: 1429233327170.jpg (550x825, 63K)

>Specter or no one
>He doesn't know

Attached: Yusaku tea party.jpg (800x1103, 120K)

There is no way Kaiba has ever had sex with a woman. Dude seems like he is asexual or can only achieve an erection while Blue Eyes is face up on the field.

Attached: illust_56593055_20181003_201134.png (700x744, 448K)

>J
hers were Ds at best, still Asuka has the best tits and ass, not to mention she's taller and a better duelist.

Attached: Asuka's megamilks.jpg (720x960, 108K)

Realistically speaking which character in the Yugioh franchise probably has the biggest penis?

Attached: illust_56818712_20181005_225101.png (812x1180, 314K)

Yusaku doesn't seem to care about sugisaki in the slightest.

Totally this.

Attached: Yusaku and Miyu.png (945x1044, 1.36M)

revulva

Attached: 1536934827072.png (707x470, 727K)

How many avatars need to die before we rise up against SOL?

Attached: piggu.png (183x254, 63K)

Well it was better than what's going to happen next.

I miss him bros

Attached: how to win a ycs featuring Goerge Gore.webm (640x360, 2.05M)

He was a dick.

Attached: yuri.jpg (1013x756, 180K)

All of them.

Attached: dead dolphin.png (294x354, 161K)

Because he hasn't seen her yet.

Attached: Miyu-unleashed-aqua (2).png (530x722, 307K)

>Tag Force-styled Yuri
very nice

I hope we can someday get another Joeri in the franchise.....but with more screentime and development

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-234030.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Thank based Konami instead. They even gave us this qt from the wcs 2011 game.

Attached: 12243546657.jpg (1013x753, 239K)

Attached: Go Onizuka's Dueling.png (1051x294, 355K)

Attached: Revolver's Hot Dogs.jpg (717x1200, 146K)

The only victim of the lost incident he's spending any substantial time with is Takeru.

And the the reason they keep on fightning is to save/avenge the other ones.

Attached: Lost incident children as of Feb 2019.jpg (1200x539, 66K)

Yeah, but that doesn't mean each one cares about all the others, or that's their only goal.

I remember her, and it's been 8 years since I played it..

Based. Watt support when?

I wonder if windy's origin will be a charisma duelist.

He seemed like a regular guy. I personally hope he's not.

RIP Lightning

So, apparently Konami has registered trademarks for Usa, Europe and South Korea, which mean we are 95% chance it comes over.

Attached: 20190203_231547.jpg (1024x541, 55K)

Yep, i just hope it comes to PC too cause i refuse to buy a Switch for 1 or 2 games

>revolver will kill something
never.

I already saved enough to buy one. I'm just waiting for they to release some pics to see wheter I buy one ot not.

please be good please be good.

When will soulburner summon it?

Attached: Salamangreat Almiraj.png (497x729, 918K)

Bohman

Real Aoi is a dumb birb.

Attached: 182cb0f0d9cb258f777f59ecd819ec3e.png?e=1552239343&m=LkzN5cjwd3S44w1N6_gfrw.png (1123x1000, 464K)

His final duel against Truman was kino. Manliest burn player in yugioh.

>Manliest burn player in yugioh.
That would be Aporia.

Kek

Why are non yaoi and nonDMG doujins never scanned?

Attached: 1552073146313.jpg (715x728, 138K)

>Aporia
>Manly
Not with those skin tights, man.

What was his endgame?

Attached: 1551777994772.png (561x592, 379K)

It better have a full story mode for ArcV.

I never understood it. Why was he still there for the Bonds beyond time movie? I know Pharaoh had eaten him but why did he not leave once everything was settled and done?

Up to which point was ArcV's story mode for the last game?

Not enough demand, maybe?

Best non main cast girls ever, coming thru.

Attached: gx girls.jpg (623x700, 716K)

I think everyone would love to see them instead of badly drawn yaoishits.

To this day I keep wondering what exactly she wanted him to say.

Attached: Aoi Yuusaku.jpg (615x1044, 130K)

There could be dozens of reasons, there's no good way to know for sure.

Will he ever be topped?

Attached: Pegasus best boy.jpg (640x800, 516K)

S3 will be the time. I just know it!

Attached: Aoi reveal.jpg (750x1200, 622K)

She wanted him to invite her inside and feed her his hot dog.

Unlikely, Bakura was their only chance.

Is there any chance that they add some of this game´s flavor onto the upcoming Switch game? Is the thing I miss the most from ygo games. Not the gameplay or the sprites of the mosters, but the option to technicaly date the people from the game.

Attached: Aki tag force.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

You're welcome?

He wasn't even best villain in his own series. Noh was way more charismatic and his situation was far more tragic. The only reason people like Pegasus better is because the is the one everyone know the most.

But he said that. "No problem, anyone would have done the same". And the bitch got mad.
Wtf I know bitches irl are like this but girl in anime are supposed to be different.

You gotta wonder how his wife would feel about the habits he picked up after her demise.

Zero chance. The Tag Force games and their style are gone for the laziness of the Legacy of the Duelist games

What about asuka or aki?

They were more like the tsundere type. Aoi is just complicated like a typical 3dpig.

She really wanted two hot dogs, a large soda, and a pretzel, but she didn't want to seem like a pig.

I don't really think people there at Konami are lazy. Saikyo card came after Legacy and it has lots of love and effort put onto it, even though it's a f2p game. Still. Making a new Tag force like game wouldn't be that hard. Why do they not do it??

Are you sure? Maybe you should watch some other anime besides yugioh.

because they are focusing too much on duel links these days

Yuya Vs Crow in the tourney

>Why do they not do it??
Handhelds are dead and Duel Links is the most c¡succesful Yugioh game they have ever made. The money they gain from it every month is higher than every yugioh game combined thats why

From a commercial point of view I guess it's totally justified. We have no other choice but to hope DL gets updates that allow you to do something similar. Still, the lack of a PLAYER character makes it impossible to date characters. Sad.

Damn. That's too litle.
>No sergey
>No Yuri
>Only 2 ruris

Aren't the other anines even worse? Girls fall in love to literal losers and become their sexual slaves for the lamest reasons.

>anines

Attached: One of.png (670x720, 502K)

I would easily pay over 100 dollars for every character they allowed me to date. If they want money I'm ready, I have no children and a profitable job. Just do it Konami. Literally not one person disliked that option.

Attached: Ruris hairswap.jpg (1200x971, 245K)

Well I didn't post "watch harem anime" but it would work to show Aoi really isn't that egregious. But you could just as well watch a lot of other bland shonen and know the same thing.

Animes* Sorry. We're on a trip and my bro choose to go thru a rough road.

>watching animes other than YGO
Fucking yuck, man. I aint no weeb.

Give me your best CHADBURNER memes, I want to see Aoifags eating dirt

This is the kind of person Hiro wants to appeal to.

Well if you look past the card game for a couple seconds you would know yugioh is very similar to a lot of other mainstream shonen. No one can do this so it just gets compared to card game and maybe some other product anime.

Kyle is more charismatic than any non Gx girl. Was she in any ygo games prior to Duel links?

Attached: Asuka ans her friend.jpg (674x500, 76K)

Same here. I only come to Yea Forums for this thread.

Attached: Yusei dueling.jpg (1200x899, 361K)

>Literally not one person disliked that option.
Sadly the Tag Force series doesn't seem to have sold enough for Konami to put any effort in Tag Force Special. As a consequence, the series is dead now. Card games are a niche market more suited for mobile phones sadly

Attached: 1465352062721.png (453x838, 465K)

>implying YGO isn’t weebshit

>implying there has to be reasons
Most fall in love for literally no reason they just do. The anime industry has totally lost it's sould and it's only objective now is pandering to filthy otakus. And don't let me start with the overproduction of animes. Bubble bursting when?

It's not. If anything it feels more like an hybrid, born from the big love Kaz and Konami feel for western culture.

No.

What a waste of Kappei Yamaguchi

But Tag force could easily be a mobile game as well. Just make us pay for the packs or "gifts" to give the characters so they grow fond of us. I'd totally love to spend a hundred bucks on a single night testing different gifts on Asuka or Emma and watching them reacting.

Aoi is hot. She has the plain girl appearance but it's really sexy.

Attached: If you think so.png (1280x720, 874K)

He was totally eager to get Ai's BBC.

YGO is entry level shonen. You’re really missing out on some great titles by limiting yourself to just YGO. Not everything is just fanservice pandering trash.

Just because they pull from all over the world for ideas doesn't mean their conceptions of different places aren't distinctly japanese.

That was just the original. Everything after that is very Japanese.

Did you call? NA NO NE

Attached: Chronos-Attack.png (1024x1024, 209K)

The only anime anime you can watch without giving up your dignity are Yu-Gi-Oh! and Tatami Galaxy. Everything besides those is trash.

I can't wait to get official art of her in the upcoming game.
Konami's official art is totally amazing.

Attached: Asuka-declare-attack.png (1024x1024, 194K)

Wasn't there an option similar to this in the first Tag force game?

They deserved better.

Totally right.

Attached: Aoi lewd.jpg (800x600, 291K)

>just the original
Would someone western make a character like keith?

Attached: keith.png (465x497, 424K)

>Tatami Galaxy and YGO in the same league

I hope this is bait.

Revolver can't kill ignis, because as a rival, he exists to be stifled.

Give me three reasons why Salamangreats won't win Worlds 2019 and against Bohman.

Attached: Soulburner OP 2.jpg (1280x738, 184K)

Rokkets will become tier 1 with the structure deck and Bohman is protected by the plot. I don't think Soulburner will go away though.

Rokket are unsalvageable garbage

>Give me three reasons why Salamangreats won't win Worlds 2019
i can't everyone bought salamangreats already 2019 is takeru's year
>and against Bohman
plot armor is the only way bohman can win

Attached: Buy it.jpg (600x450, 78K)

That's what they said about Salamangreats.

You're right. Tatami Galaxy is overrated shit.

I dare you to say the same by this time next year.

>Witchcrafts
>Sky striker
>Altergeist+Pot

How may Eps until late she shows up again? I miss her so badly, bros.

Attached: 1528287445790.png (351x465, 110K)

Best booty of Vrains.

>witchcraft
lmao
>sky striker
the only relevant deck you posted
>Altergeist
deck is dead

Two duels is all she needed.

I want Decode Talker Extend to ___

Attached: Decode-Talker-Extend.jpg (407x593, 119K)

>But Tag force could easily be a mobile game as well.
Thats very true. Hell, there are numerous games in mobiles that could very well come to consoles but many companies prefer to go the easy way and produce cheap games to drain our money. Is a shame really cause a proper Yugioh game like say Saikyo Card Battle could very well be made but they won't want to. But someday in the near future, i hope it happens.

Attached: 03.png (600x260, 252K)

take off his helmet.

>The only anime anime you can watch without giving up your dignity are Yu-Gi-Oh! and Tatami Galaxy
I say those are the Anime most of us grew with like Pokemon, Yugioh, Beyblade, Digimon. But anyway you are missing a lot with that reasoning.

The first salamangreat monsters at least did something in the hand/field/gy by themselves, rokkets literally don't do anything by themselves until synchron came and even then synchron has so many restrictions

I grew up with all of those but Digimon yet the only one I ended up following was YGO.

>Altergeist is dead
How did that happen? The new pot was supposed to be their own Engage!

everyone sided hard for them because nobody likes to play against altergeist they still top in ocg sometimes but its mostly dead right now

I also used to watch those 4 but now i only watch YGO. Tried Pokemon but is just way too kiddy for my taste. Unlike the other series, Yugioh can still act seriously every now and then, you know, with real consequences

Attached: 123456543456755.gif (512x384, 1.06M)

Man, watching those pics really makes me want to get home already and duel Tsukiko or one of the Emmas.
By the way, wasn't there an user who wanted to make a game based off Saikyo card's engine? If you are reading this, know I totally cheer on you everyday day and would totally love to patreon you once you get on the work!

Attached: Light Tsukiko official.jpg (1011x756, 239K)

Damn. Will they be the new Dante? Showing up every time people stop siding against them?

>Will they be the new Dante?
sky strikers already took that job

Just what does this fucker have against cows?

Attached: 6983839.png (800x800, 423K)

Tsukiko? More like Tsukicute. Amirite, guys?

Where Dennis and Jim not western enough to you?

>would totally love to patreon you once you get on the work!
Thanks for the consideration but this is a passion project and in no way, I would like to take money from others to complete it. After all this is a game im making for myself first and foremost but of course, I would be happy if others get to enjoy it as much as I do. Just know I'll start to work on it very soon.

Attached: Yusaku.jpg (1217x955, 197K)

Nice. Not him but trying to make a game wouldl probably take full time work if you ever intend to finish it. You should totally consider patreon in the future.

>I've never seen Cowboy Bebop, Eva, or Gundam, that is all pervert shit for weeaboos, but this card game anime on the other hand is for intelligent grown ass adults

Attached: serena__yu_gi_oh_arc_v__by_sunny3257-dan50kn.jpg (1024x724, 216K)

>All the cows were taken away by Tornado Dragon
No wonder there's so little milk in Vrains.

Attached: Aoi creating her vr version.jpg (1465x4096, 1.65M)

You're missing the point, no one western would come up with these kind of character designs.

You know? my dream Yu-Gi-Oh! game has always been one with 3 Acts. First Act is meeting the Rivals/Friends and a little friendlyTournament. Second Act is the characters getting transported to the Duel World (Same world as in World Championship 2008) and dealing with Duel monsters and new opponents. And the third and final Act would be getting back to the normal world and to enter the final Tournament with new characters. A Post-Game where you can duel old characters from past series (For example 3 from each Era) in a special Tournament would be a neat addition too.

Attached: Yugi.png (640x177, 181K)

Gundams look like toys, it's impossible for me to take them even a little seriously. The other ones are fine.

Sounds like a nice story. Personally I'd like every character (even secundarys) to have their own story and some alternate finals.

Attached: Duel links christmas 5ds.jpg (760x800, 158K)

I would want to see a bunny girl or maid duelist.

Attached: distressed girls.png (315x379, 136K)

>We have no other choice but to hope DL gets updates that allow you to do something similar
Well, at least the characters do interact in Events and have special dialog when teaming up. Let's just hope Konami gets better at it as time passes by. After all every series is coming including VRAINS

Why not both?

Attached: Cute Main girls.png (1199x937, 884K)

Leave Vrains to me

Attached: GrandZi-O.jpg (1080x1037, 216K)

No self insertion will be possible unless they allow us to name a faceless character again. I want them to tell me they like me. Not to Kaiba or Jack.

Yusaku is such a chad

My eyes hurt to look at that.

Attached: $R4ST897.jpg (782x768, 121K)

Oh and also to have both Speed Duels (Without the Skills) and Master Duels since the MC starts as a newbie. That would give the story a good sense of progression

Attached: D1Ov5IGVsAAD9YP.jpg (1200x848, 175K)

WCS was the game that introduced me to ygo and I remember being totally confused about why there were no other people in the campaign mode.

Fighting against Michio, I see.

>Chad
>Doesn't have the balls to attack Hot Dog Guy

Attached: Lightning ep 92.png (1280x720, 707K)

Yeah, a game with a proper story mode and all the tournament stuff would have been amazing.

Attached: Grandziest of the Grandziest.jpg (640x614, 465K)

Toys... children’s trading cards... what’s the difference?

It's his friends and Yusaku knows how much he misses his brother. I totally empathize with him.

He didn't even attack bohman when he had the chance.

Attached: say goodbye.png (1280x720, 728K)

>He fell for the card games for children's meme.
If anything. Ygo cards in the engine are much like tarot cards, wielding spirits and energies of the universe.

This. DM and Gx explained the value of the game really well by tying it to the esoteric and occultism. Too bad fucking Carly's VA had to mess everything up.

We don't call him Chadsaku for no reason.

Attached: Yusaku madman.jpg (1200x1089, 122K)

There's still esoteric occultism.

Attached: snake.png (1280x738, 346K)

Attached: Yusaku and Yuya.jpg (718x1024, 90K)

>A Post-Game where you can duel old characters from past series (For example 3 from each Era) in a special Tournament would be a neat addition too
Every good game needs a post game agreed. Personally for this i would choose:

DM
>Yugi (Normal Yugi not Atem because is set after DSOD)
>Joey
>Kaiba
Secret Duelist: Tristan

GX
>Judai
>Syrus
>Chazz
Secret Duelist: Edo

5D'S
>Yusei
>Jack
>Akiza
Secret Duelist: Crow

Zexal
>Yuma
>Shark
>Kaito
Secret Duelist: Kotori

ARC-V
>Yuya (You can duel the 4 separately)
>Sora
>Reiji
Secret Duelist: Sawatari

VRAINS
>Playmaker
>Revolver
>Soulburner
Secret Duelist: Ai

Attached: tumblr_olkbhwdTND1tgd8fxo1_1280.jpg (800x1149, 359K)

Gundams do the same thing. But at the end of the day they’re just toys much like children’s trading cards.

I know but they don't openly say it.

NOT SO FAST YUZAKEK

Attached: 73432640_p3.jpg (1181x1748, 677K)

Nah. They look like toys and are toys. The cards in ygo have a cool looking back and makes them feel like tarot which is a tool for the occult IRL.

Take A*I if you want. Miyu is the one worty enough to be with Yusaku.

Attached: Miyu (3).png (400x347, 144K)

Man, don't mix Japanese and western names.

Attached: 1543124036942.jpg (750x1857, 478K)

>Vrains
>No secret duelist Jin
Come on.

Attached: Jin Sexy lips.png (1366x772, 1.14M)

I'm legitimately confused on why people would ship Ryoken and Aoi together.

Attached: Confused Man.jpg (852x480, 24K)

What kind of grandmother would Serena be?

Attached: Serena Yusaku by cocco neis.png (1200x850, 222K)

Fujos are weird indeed. Maybe to follow some shitty fanfic they made.

It would kill suspense. If they openly said what they were referring to, no one would shitpost about shipping, or go onizuka not winning, or aoi not being apart of the lost incident. Though they would shitpost even more about soulburner because he is that out of place.

>Take A*I if you want.
It's pretty much the main thing he wants

Does anybody got the pic where she's Joeri's wife?

Kek

>Being partners with Jin in a Tag force like game

Attached: NUT.jpg (468x260, 9K)

Who's that protagonist Yusaku refers about?

Lmao manlet rage

Wyd?

Attached: nnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh.png (553x671, 563K)

Every YGO protagonist is a manlet expect Yusaku, Yusei and S4 Judai.

Attached: YAMERO.webm (1280x720, 731K)

>is the one worty enough to be with Yusaku.
Aoi's plot device doesn't seem like she's worthy of anything, and that's backwards way of looking at it.

I hope Miyu transfers to DenCity. The uniform suits her really well.

That Yubel fusion did wonders for his legs

He'll grow up a Chad anyways.

Yuma is 13 and Yuya is 14.

Was he still small when he was Hao?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-09-13-15-31.png (960x540, 430K)

I really really hope Aoi gets the same treatment Droite got in Zexal and gets a pair of D cups by S3.

I have a question...? Should I watch this Kamen Rider even though I haven't seen the other riders?

Attached: 73599749_p34.jpg (770x1880, 287K)

I'm still mad they never built up on Rei x Martin. Was such a cute couple.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-02-20-01-04.png (960x540, 438K)

Just watch the other Riders first before watching Zi-O

Attached: forgot the actual show.webm (768x432, 2.98M)

What does she say?

Hell be fine

Wonder what S4 Yusaku will look like.

Free from card games.

Attached: Cyberse witch.png (1056x1180, 1.29M)

Can't beat the Judai dick

Attached: 1552138773578.jpg (772x800, 124K)

No Yusaku sadly. Only S3 Yusaku for you

Attached: D0KnPwcV4AA6pxY.jpg (1200x1184, 270K)

When is Yusaku becoming a Super Saiyan?

I want to fuck Blue Angel

Already past it.

Attached: miracle instincts.png (1280x720, 535K)

How would you make Playmaker's hair colors and shape look even more over-the-top?

Attached: The Playmaker.jpg (900x1200, 305K)

How can Yugi even compete?

Attached: 3rd year Judai.jpg (1014x767, 174K)

I miss Masumi.

Attached: lsd.jpg (850x1200, 1.21M)

By not being absolute shit.

Masumi used to miss Marco sensei.

Judai was badass. He never needed muh Aibo to succeed.

>Judai was badass

Attached: Masked vs Vision.png (1111x823, 903K)

This thread seriously lacks Jin. Post rare Jins now!

Attached: Jin hospitalized.jpg (2013x1842, 705K)

Attached: 1548910784778.gif (540x304, 2.39M)

Yugioh didn't even dare to date Tea himself.

Attached: Jin making lemonade.jpg (683x1200, 178K)

How spectre even compete?

Attached: 1515628241191.webm (852x480, 224K)

Yugi*
Fucking autocorrect.

He can't.

Did they ever explain how Martin fixed his life after that?

>tfw Judai gets better legacy support than both Yugi and Yusei

Attached: Atem's tears.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Specter is important?

Attached: Fall.webm (852x478, 236K)

It's the most charismatic and lovely, what did you expect?

>sit on some flower field
>half of the AI scums are already dead
Just as planned.

Attached: 1528447124450.jpg (1600x1067, 333K)

TRANSCENDING HUMAN INTELECT

Attached: Transcending Human Intellect.png (421x559, 350K)

I miss Revolver's old avatar.

BRING EVILVOLVER BACK, FUCK FUJOVULVA

In all seriousness, I would bet a thousand bucks on Miyu's becoming something to Yusaku since they both are Lost incident children and his saving her from Lightning. The thing right now is how will Yusaku reveal his identity when there's a bounty over his head? I loved Vrains so far but I'd be hella pissed if by the end of Vrains Yusaku still hiding as PM.

Attached: Miyu crown.jpg (785x1200, 194K)

>Miyu's
L-lewd!

Attached: Miyu's miyus.jpg (1108x621, 33K)

>she'll interact with Yusaku a lot instead of Aoi
Sounds unlikely.

Attached: Smug Revolver.jpg (1142x1870, 416K)

Revolver is now a protector of the children

Attached: 73599749_p1.jpg (1240x1380, 668K)

Ai can have Aoi instead, he's the one who classifies her as beautiful anyway.

>Revolver
>Protector of children

Attached: Angry Soulburner.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

Yusaku ain't no child.

Attached: Yusaku Scary.jpg (800x506, 114K)

Ai has great instincts. He just says what everyone's thinking.

Kek. This.

What deck would he use?

Attached: Pigeon_(avatar).png (1280x738, 693K)

>revolver
>the protector of children
You're forgetting someone!

Attached: 0.png (1280x720, 710K)

RAIDRAPTORS

Attached: Revolver's terrifying card.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Attached: Kurosaki Shun.jpg (400x293, 70K)

Try it.

Attached: chimera t rex.png (1280x738, 861K)

The absolute madman

Attached: 73432640_p4.jpg (1171x2191, 793K)

Flame can save the day by using storm access in the next duel.

Attached: flame.png (1280x720, 780K)

>implying Windy's curse won't kick in and storm access won't just blow away all his ED cards

That's just a pitfall of the old duel disk model.

Not happening.

It's a good thing, Aoi is better blue.

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

Attached: 1544115783911.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

When will they learn?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-09-21-55-30.png (960x540, 340K)

Does Edo ever learn?

Just how small was Edo?

Attached: My job here is done.jpg (474x960, 56K)

I don't get it.

Will she hear of Takeru's defeat?

Attached: kiku.png (1280x738, 886K)

Right after Frog and Pigeon are released, yes.

Attached: Kiku pijamas.jpg (900x569, 75K)

Antimiyufags Aoi had her chance. Now make space for a real Protagonist sticker girl.

Attached: Miyu mushrooms.jpg (500x850, 42K)

>I came here to laugh at you when you lose

Attached: Smug Aoi.png (723x720, 513K)

She's not the next Kotori, Yusaku would probably rather have Aoi more than that anyway.

both are cute

forget about Stusaku

Attached: 1541613398176.jpg (600x484, 55K)

Naoki should do something soon, like beat a bitboot.

Attached: Yusaku's Social Skills.png (498x838, 455K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS - 92 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.04_[2019.03.07_01.07.09].jpg (1280x720, 409K)

Will they duel?

Attached: Ignis Dark Light.jpg (456x652, 47K)

He's angry enough.

Attached: 1551989679771.png (1280x720, 682K)

Nah, it's their destiny to fight over who's getting the Yusacock first.

Attached: Miyu Aoi brawling over Yusaku.jpg (689x1033, 164K)

No. But I do wonder if Ai will get to duel at all before the last duel.

Aoi might actually already have feels towards Yusaku after he saved her. She clearly was trying to have a long conversation when they talked at the hot dog stand at the start of S2. Once she learns Playmaker's real identity and it overlaps with his actual love interest she'll go head over heels for Yusaku. Miyu might just grow fond of him for rescuing her and they share the scars of being lost incident children.

>CHADvolver will pendulum summon.
>CHADvolver will dab all over Lightning's data ass.

>>CHADvolver will dab all over Lightning's data ass.

Attached: Stop looking down on me.png (1280x720, 750K)

>chadvolver dabbing on lightning while continuing his picnic

>CHADvolver will pendulum summon.
How embarrassing.

Attached: Revolver's Free Time.jpg (1200x922, 266K)

She likes browsing the internet and knows where to get information and news, so she probably will. Maybe that will be the reason she goes to Den City in S3 and transfers to Yusaku's school.

I'm still waiting for soulburner vs revolver.

Attached: Ultimate First Turn Move.png (1280x720, 920K)

No one wants to see that.

In my opinion, the perfect timing for them for duel is once all this ignis stuff is settled and they only do it to test who's stronger. As of now there's no real reason for they to duel and had they done it before it probably would have ended the same way, with Revolver explaining who he was and Ai also explaining more about the incident and DR Kogami, all of this would let Homura confused just as it happened, I'm glad we at least saved ourselves a whole episode.

Attached: Soulburner vs Revolver IRL.jpg (585x1199, 97K)

Miyu has to be one of the lewdest lolis we got so far. Especially the scene where she is getting shocks in Aqua's memories was knida lewd with her tigh showing beneath her short shorts.

>and they only do it to test who's stronger.
That's only something Go Onizuka would do. All of Soulburner's duels have been to accomplish objectives.

soulburner vs revolver will just be playmaker vs revolver again, except this time it will be soulburner who will turn into a full revulvafag

I doubt it, Soulburner refuses to synchro summon because of Revolver.

They are finally showing that it looks like. I personally love everything about it

Attached: D1Noh-wUYAAjyl3.jpg (1200x894, 286K)

well they ruined yusaku with my heart is always alone, what makes you think they won't ruin soulburner as well?

This is going to turn out as bad as zexal III.

Attached: zexal III.png (1440x810, 1.35M)

Man I love those swords. What are the chances of seeing this in the show?

next week?

Because there are better ways to ruin him.

How so?

>ascends monster form
>falls unconscious
That sounds bad.

it comes out march 23 so just in time

Attached: 1547782998276.png (1280x1431, 1.44M)

>just throw shiny gold on it, it'll look great

The wiiU was the perfect system to give us a game that is not just a simulator, much like te Ds and 3ds games, the lowers screen would show the whole field and would be very easy to use since it's tactile. The upper one or the TV in the wiiU would show 3ds monsters or some nice effects that would follow the duel taking place. Ygo world championship 2008 topped all the tag force games in replay value and gameplay .

with how long this arc is going I feel like the last arc is going to be rushed as hell. Especially when they start shoving characters in left and right again.

Attached: 1550689085770.png (282x312, 169K)

>asuka
>better duelist than anyone

She's better than titan.

Who?

One of the seven star assassins.

When is Sound Duel 2 again? I need my fucking Borreload Savage theme

march 28 or something like that.

Close, it's on March 27th, same day as ep 95.

this arc will be the last arc, ignis war will last until s3, sol is just a joke

Just because they're the old stuff doesn't mean they card so much.

Except that we're already nearing it's end with Flame soon absorbing Bohman.

revolver vs lightning is also going to cut into next season as well

100% Winrate SOON

Attached: Kusanagi.Shouichi.full.2256674.jpg (700x910, 121K)

Which part of "MY DUELING ALWAYS WINS" don't you understand?

Attached: 1517420475902.png (1600x900, 921K)

The one where you faint the next episode despite winning.

Attached: 6DF9F6F4-5C02-436C-853D-C9BB47AFD008.jpg (640x357, 44K)

Agreed

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!.VRAINS.full.2231369.jpg (960x960, 139K)

MOVE OVER ZOOMERS

Attached: 1515250888_06850f8db7fa38e35925cd62f137b86fa680eaf7_hq.gif (446x239, 1.52M)

Fuck. I thought it was Miyu.
Unsaved.

Holy shit ZexalBROS

Attached: ElonZexal.png (3840x1799, 1.05M)

Kek. No way this is real.

Whoa it's real. I knew he tweeted about normie weebshit before but this is pretty random. I doubt he watched Zexal but it's nice that the animation is getting some appreciation.

>its real

Attached: IMG_20190102_044528.png (906x1100, 1.8M)

Based. Zexal confirmed to be the most popular YGO ever.

>checked for myself and it's real
wtf? well I saw the animated clip for myself and it's pretty good. it's kind of odd this is the only anime thing he's recently liked if he's following the account

zexal is a high iq yugioh now

Attached: 1533888697017.jpg (300x168, 8K)

reminder

Attached: recontact.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Zexal is entry level ygo. I myself got into ygo thru it

impllying I would ever forget.

This

Zexal is literal pleb filter

DJ roboppy here.
Vrains sings user apparently died and BOY is a song that totally deserves it's vr/a/ins sings, so we'll be doing it to kill time until the new ED comes.
You can contribute with small comments or the mandatory INTO THE VRAINS as well, I'll collect memes and pics from the archives of that time.

Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1rokG0BtiO7okQ77E18mGa06aW8yPJicZZ451yh5neXs/edit?usp=sharing
Song: youtube.com/watch?v=RA-kc0AzVbU

Send submissions until March 20 to: [email protected]
You can also reply to this post with them.
Forgot pic when it finally would post it.

Attached: SwoleAI.jpg (1112x620, 69K)

Wish VRAINS were as good as Zexal. Next series needs to get this franchise back to its former glory.

Vrains is great nice when you watch it without having to wait whole weeks. Watching it weekly is slow but by no mean makes it "bad". The story is engaging and the twist can be very surprizing when you don´t spoil yourself.

Attached: Jin and Soichi.jpg (600x847, 48K)

Yeah. I never felt an episode boring by itself but find it boring to wait so long to see what happens next. I wish they rushed a little more and didn´t make duels last 2 duels when the results are quite obvious. Still, the thing that makes me face palm is why would they waste so many episodes on Revolver when the show is clearly lacking interaction and development of bonds.
I love vrains' characters and I don´t want it to be like ArcV again when so many good characters were left to rotten, it was so painful. The characters need some time free plot in s3

Attached: Jin killing yusaku for taking up too long to beat revulva.jpg (675x900, 109K)

I miss BA. Aoi changing her avatars was a mistake.

Attached: Blue angel banner.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

Totally amazing.

No the real mistake is that Yusaku hasn't changed avatars at all yet. All the other characters changing wouldn't be annoying if he did.

>Combining the data of each of her parts
>each of her parts
What a lewd dude Ai is. Well, not really a big surprize considering what he used to do to Ropopi when they were alone.

Kusanagi is the dumbest assistant.

Attached: kusanagi is dumb.png (1280x720, 875K)

Say that when his program being finished by the Hanoi sets Mirror link Vrains on fire and saves his little brother from Lightning.

Attached: Kusanagi bros.jpg (708x1000, 79K)

If it's not a card, it can't affect a duel besides canceling it.

Attached: emergency sword.png (1280x720, 923K)

twitter.com/i/status/1104517248969003010
So beautiful. I miss whose days, how can 5*'s even compete?

Wouldn't it be better to compare Zexal to DM or GX? 5DS seemed to have a different kind of focus with all the riding duels.

When HE re-awakens, he is going to put an end to Lightning's plan.

Feels good being a Haruchad.

Attached: DbTQqJ2VQAERJjz.jpg (887x1200, 170K)

Haru only knows how to watch.

Attached: observe.png (1280x738, 827K)

>Shotas in YGO
>Strong and Relevant

Attached: Shota Duelist BTFO.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

I was referring to the animation. It's particularly because people meme 5ds as great and Zexal as trash when in reality it's pretty much the opposite

I don't remember anyone posting that 5Ds had great animation in any substantial way.

Attached: Yusei and Domon.png (1046x731, 204K)

Attached: strongestshota.gif (500x280, 880K)

That's just an adult man in a shota's body.

There was that kid who beat keith.

Attached: 1527475055090.jpg (1067x1600, 360K)

What was his name? Bobby? Tommy? He was American as well that's for sure anyways. I found it amazing that they actually printed his elephant yet Fossil fusion is still an anime only card. Poor Jim.

His name was Tom. I'm pretty sure a one off gimmick card is a lot easier to justify making than an entire archetype that's already been outmoded. Also I would count Flying Elephant as Pegasus' card as well, because it was his deck, so there's that angle.

Attached: flying elephant.jpg (416x416, 48K)

Yeah, still,I find it hard that literal who characters get archetypes printed while poor Jin crocodile gets cucked so hard. He deserved more due to his role in the dark world arc and the badass duel he fought against the Hao (supreme king).

He clearly had a gimmick deck that was never intended to be implemented in the game at that time.

>the thumbnail frame
MY DICK
>People commenting Elon Musk likes perfect landings
My ducking sides.
By the way, where can I download the Olympic special in HD? All I got is a sorry ass 360p file.

>latest series is about ygo in vr
>still no ygo vr game
they sure do a poor job at selling us this series

Is there really a pressing demand for VR styled merchandise? Because I think some failed ventures would say otherwise.

Kek. Did they really make a reference to Yusei? That would be hilarious.

wait this is actually huge
we did it

Attached: 29ef8da89178df40387bda655a1a8d26.png (900x506, 418K)

Attached: Yusei mecha.jpg (620x349, 121K)

Iris is just as bad as Yubel is some respects. Not quite as bad because they're not an ugly monstrosity and they didn't take up so much screen time but it's up there.

>implying something like vrchat with ygo wouldn't be the best thing ever

There is a ygo vr project already. There are multiple videos online. It looks pretty fun.

Maybe it would be. But that doesn't change the fact VR hasn't taken off really, and the demand isn't very high.

Rio is, in my opinion, the cutest girl the cutest girl this franchise ever conceived. I wish she had dueled more and not to characters taken literally out of nowhere as she did.

Attached: Rio ryoga emperors.jpg (614x565, 77K)

games are the reason why consoles are so succesful
the reason why VR hasn't taked off is because there isn't much use for it
make a bunch of good games for VR and people will buy it

Why is this douchebag so popular?

Attached: 1523579589124.jpg (500x380, 90K)

Attached: Seto Kaiba being Seto Kaiba.jpg (1500x1875, 698K)

he has the best power of all
money

He says the wacky things and makes the funny poses but isn't drawn like a goof ball. Characters like these occur more often than one might think.

We don't even have the tech for Vrains/SAO style fully immersive VR, anything they create will just be a poor imitation of the show. They're better off not trying until when/if it's achievable.

Attached: Transcending common sense.jpg (640x480, 62K)

you don't really need that much
just a small hub map where you can interact with people and a duel mode
the hard part would be 3d modeling the cards
or have it all in 2d with would be pretty doable

this is perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=FWtArkwBtMs

They could, but it'd still be a shadow of what you see on screen. Also the market just isn't there, YGO is a TCG first and foremost, they're gonna want to prioritise that.

I think Go encapsulates this better.

Attached: another level.png (1280x738, 499K)

Attached: Go's power is rising!.png (1600x900, 901K)

go doesn't appeal to fujos

It's pretty great indeed but I think so far there are only 2 decks available. MicrowaveSam ripped the 3ds models and animations from Saikyo Card battle, once again showing off all the value it holds. I want to live long enough to walk in the Plaza in front to Kaiba Corporation as one does in the game and study cards with Raito Tsukiko.

Yeah but Kaiba isn't into messing with his own body in crazy ways, so there's trade offs for everything.

It's pretty doable, just as said. The technology is already there, even fans with a little budget can do wonders recycling models and movement from old games, imagine what Konami would accomplish with the budget and the already existing game resources they can dispose of.
Maybe, just MAYBE they are planning on surprising us somewhere in the future. Remember how they revealed last year that they had managed to create a scanner that could differentiate over 9000 ygo cards.

Attached: Yuusaku.png (1200x857, 425K)

Avoid posting that ugly freak, please. Post some rare Miyus instead.

Attached: miyu.jpg (1200x900, 128K)

But out of all the things to use VR for, you want to use it to stand around and set cards in a grid.

Cringe
Based

Attached: 1551152259064.jpg (1280x2220, 471K)

you forget the most important part
striking chunni poses and pointing at things when you lay down a card

Go has spunk. Aoi's friend doesn't have much of anything because they haven't really given her a character.

Attached: 1549400686181.png (853x1920, 2.39M)

Forget about the the character. They just need to give her a nice pair of D cups.

Zexal sure did push it with lolis.

Is she supposed to be 25?

>Who are Asuka and Aki.

I fail to see what’s engaging about a simple and mostly predictable plot with lame characters.

Cs probably.

that's why I love Tron

Maybe Aki us a C but Asuka is definitively a D.

Indeed Asuka's have to be bigger since she is taller yet her breasts still stand out a lot.

Attached: Asuka Stacked2.jpg (1200x1102, 198K)

>jinnigger is also an interactionfag
Now I want them to shill revulva even harder just to piss you off, jinfags are the most delusional

>Now I want them to shill revulva even harder just to piss you off
Kind of impossible when he's at the center of every conflict.

Well they can start by giving him another structure deck, that will definitely piss off that one jinfag who wants a jin SD even though he literally isn't even a character and doesn't have a deck

Wait for S3, fans. He will deliver.

Attached: Jin´s redesign.jpg (853x1200, 126K)

>He thinks S3 will make a little brother character in YGO important

Attached: THE FASTEST.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

So we can see more pack filler monsters?

Attached: 1529500791649.png (453x640, 668K)

>introduced literally at the very start
>not given any lines until 60 then 90 episodes in
>only being used as a plot device and puppet
Lmao, literally a damsel in distress but worse

Anything that pisses off these delusional retards

Season 3 is going to open with him back in rehab, this time from the trauma of season 2

i don't think he's a popular character

Maybe all those 3 or 4 episode duels during season 1 would have been better if they had other characters doing stuff outside of the duels.

but that would mean putting actual effort into writing the show and making characters that aren't one dimensional cardboards

Is it harder? I imagine a lot of people would find it harder to stay on a single battle scene for so long while keeping things entertaining.

III was important.

Attached: three.png (1014x714, 793K)

He is. He has more fanart than Go and Akira combined.

At first I thought he was draw a girl call it a boy but as I watched him in the anime he totally proved he was a total badass with big nuts.

Attached: Cocco neis-Tri armor.png (599x444, 428K)

Doesn't that only mean something about fan artists?

Attached: rebeW_ijnihS.png (1280x720, 539K)

He has the same condition of two of the main characters, if anything he'll replace Revolver in the power trio.

MY DUELING A L W A Y S WINS

I don't think so, but given the direction those kind of characters can take maybe that's a good thing.

>replacing someone who has a structure deck, and multiple cover cards on main boosters
lmao delusional

Would anything have been better than Ninjas?

Attached: codebreaker day zero.png (1280x720, 787K)

Who will be the one in VRAINS version?

Attached: 1515461076069.jpg (886x960, 88K)

Takeru

Attached: SoulburneREEE.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

MIYUUUUUU!!!

Attached: Miyuearly art.jpg (1200x1158, 231K)

Wolves.
They were even part of the logo from his Hot dog truck. Also, the way he and Jin posed in his picture refered to them as well. I don't get why did they not make a virus wolves deck instead ninjas yet again.

Attached: Cafénagi_wolf.jpg (214x227, 9K)

Ai yelling Yusaku.

I wonder if people found it weird that their king and queen are sibilings.

>no straight fanart of iii
why live

Why would they find that weird?

Brothers and sisters having rough sweaty sex for the sole purpose of procreation is wrong.

>Brothers and sisters having rough sweaty sex
Is fine
>for the sole purpose of procreation is wrong.
Agreed

Attached: 11122333322211.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

Here is your Female MC for YGO 7

Attached: D1QJ4HYUcAAhVlm.jpg (944x1200, 160K)

Is this supposed to be Aoi if she was of more of a space based magical girl?

Is that some weir fanart of the synchro Ruri?

>quotes pic with straight fanart of III
?

maybe they meant doujins?

I'd really like for YGO to try something new and give us a femMC. Could be interesting.

Attached: Women would only get in the way.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

How about a new game?

You guys have to start off small. Give the femMC a manga to adapt later like Vanguard is doing

Attached: Asuka Matsumoto.png (561x762, 455K)

What is vanguard?

Ruri and Hugo's kid after asking Yuya and Yuzu to switch for a bit

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V - 117 - The Bell That Triggers the Bite (720p) [ColdYawn] [4EA1C0BE].mkv[2019-02-07 (1366x768, 1006K)

I feel pity for anyone who called Blue Maiden ugly.

Attached: Blue Maiden.jpg (811x1200, 123K)

Some other TCG anime less people care about

Attached: Kagura Yamabuki.png (599x598, 680K)

This game is SO comfy.
>3d models for monsters (summon attack)
>3d models for characters (They do a little something special when you stare long enough)
>Voices for all the characters, even game originals (multiple ones OF every game in situation)
>Cute soundtrack
>Cute Original Characters
>ftp
It's just perfect.

Attached: 20190310_213947.jpg (2560x1440, 2.52M)

I had forgotten just how hetero ArcV was. Wish some of that hetero shows up in VRAINS S3.

Attached: Yuya x Yuzu 4.jpg (1200x1006, 187K)

Never heard about it. But seems like just another soulless ygo clone.

Indeed. Full version when?

Attached: Tsukicute.jpg (1015x765, 251K)

i cant believe they gave shark a psuedo incest daughter

Interesting wings.

It really is, the only downside I noticed is how slow it is when dueling. You have to touch the screen three times to set, summon and special summon, But other than that the game is pretty darn good. Hard to believe Konami gave it for free. Just wish it was a little bit harder.
One day Konami will release a proper game for mobile one day. Don't lose hope

Attached: Saikyou_Card_Battle_3DS_Protagonist.png (323x377, 139K)

ARC-V levels of hetero is something that only happens in anniversary series so wait 10 or so years

Attached: Yuya and Yuzu Collage.jpg (4096x3286, 2.56M)

yeah that stuff

I forgot how gay DM was.

Attached: illust_72732887_20190309_112523.jpg (700x700, 360K)

Who wants to save he won't be saved this season

Attached: DoiYSPpUwAAE3HO.jpg (1200x849, 279K)

You can shove it in 5 minutes and it would come out better.

Not really DM is only second to ARC-V int he Straight ranking

Attached: DiEG712V4AAIvp8.jpg (1060x868, 190K)

One of these things doesn't seem the same.

Rank them.

>ARC-V
>DM
>Zexal (Mainly because of Kotori lusting for Yuma and the last shot because otherwise is gay as fuck)
>5D's (Because of Jack and Carly)
>GX

Attached: Date.png (1280x720, 667K)

Kusanagi this week

Attached: SharkxYuma.png (696x4144, 3.37M)

How will playmaker beat revenger flame?

ArcV>Gx>Dm>Zexal=>5ds
Vrains is been 5ds tier so far but we still got to see S3 and S4.

>s4
lmao

VRAINS will never have anything that surpasses this scene.

Neither did any of the other series including DM.

Don't lie, VRAINS just doesn't have casual interactions.

Not him but that could easily be fixed in S3.

Attached: Vyra sexy.png (600x798, 228K)

>could
While you have hope for that, I definitely don't. All developments will be based solely on action.

judgement gun to blow shitvulva's brains out when?

Attached: Revolver's Retro Traps.jpg (1424x1524, 415K)

Shouldn't he get a judgment shield card?

How would a kid Yusei and Rua be like?

Attached: 09e857a3aace3d751b38f15fe0926dd2.jpg (422x600, 127K)

Kid Yusei and Rua would have fun with mechanical stuff.

Attached: rua and power tool dragon.png (1440x810, 1.22M)

When are we getting new tindangles?

Attached: 1511996318808.jpg (1000x600, 115K)

SEEEEEYMOOOOORE

I think you're both wrong. This is the pinnacle.

Attached: Judai is a pure boy.png (640x1440, 296K)

VRAINS will be saved as soon as April

I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable duel!

Attached: 30243636.jpg (322x433, 35K)

YGO7 soon

Not before all VRAINS characters get real life duels

you will have takeru vs despair of the dark user and that's it

does anyone expect it to? the last time a yugioh wrapped something really emotional with a climactic duel was way back in Yuya vs Reiji II

Don't lie.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)