The handsome boy in the class is revealed to be a pretty girl crossdressing

>The handsome boy in the class is revealed to be a pretty girl crossdressing
>Said crossdresser has bigger breasts than most heroines in the story
You can't name a better trope than this.

Attached: 1521259344561.png (378x360, 230K)

Sure you can.

Them getting raped when someone finds out

Name 3 anime with this trope faggot

>revealed
>implying I'm not gonna become friends with her and occasionally slap her butt
>implying I'm not gonna awaken something in her and have her forced me onto a bed and have her way with me
Faggot.

>Spoonfeed me
No.

When did this ever happen?

I don't know, I'm having a hard time coming up with a worse """trope""" 2bqh

Only Joking!

Naoto isn'thandsome as a boy or pretty as a girl

Attached: latest.png (723x782, 176K)

I don't think you understand what spoonfeeding is, or why it's looked down upon

If you're going to make a claim this serious, you've got to back it up with some examples.

VD:M
P4
OHSHC

Show me examples, also you shouldn't disrespect a 4channel pass user, we keep the site running you parasite.

Is it that difficult to type out a full title?

Nisekoi

Tsugumi should've won

Attached: 1494260770492.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>I'm entitled to free stuff because I say so
The state of Yea Forums

That girl losing to the sexy childhood friend who's been at the MC's side for years.

Tsugumi was great with Raku. In a shoujo series she would've won.

>trying to discuss something
>some people are interested
>FUCK OFF I WON'T TELL ANYTHING REEEE I WON'T TALK WITH YOU FOR FREEEE
Holy mother of autism.

fpbp

This might come as a shock to you, but most people on Yea Forums pirate a lot of the stuff they watch and read

Thanks

Attached: Rapeman Triumphant.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid
Persona 4
Ouran High School Host Club

you cunts

Attached: __charlotte_dunois_infinite_stratos__5edc7133c2be68cf57f725c025036676.jpg (1527x1955, 269K)

>you cunts
hey, it's not our fault some useless phone-poster couldn't type out their names properly

I'm sorry

>The prettiest girl in school is revealed to be a handsome boy crossdressing
>Said crossdresser has bigger penis than most characters in the story

You are on the same website as . It is worst there.

Stop being a lazyfuck

You're super-retarded i you can't tell the difference between this and actual spoonfeeding?

If only there wasn't an entire board for asking about this shit.

asking for an example of a topic someone's brought up isn't the same thing as asking people to identify posted images, you twit

Nice roundabout way of asking for recs.

Fantastic taste.

Attached: 1549241435072.jpg (600x338, 32K)

what series has this as a trope?

gay

>The handsome boy in the class is revealed to be a pretty girl crossdressing
Not a surprise. Most of the time you could barely tell the gender of most pop stars back in the days.
>Said crossdresser has bigger breasts than most heroines in the story
I'm starting to think that those chest tapes they wrap themselves in everyday were just portals to another dimension.
You can either hide your gender or your ridiculousely huge tits. Not both at the same time all the time. Then again most people would just chalk it up to them being fat or jacked (from heavy labor as part of being male or just working alongside their male colleagues)

Half of most harems/romantic comedies have at least one from either side of the spectrum. Sometimes it even involves MCs crossdressing. Trap characters have been around for a while, surprise surprise.
Example? Let's see:
-Pic
-Kino
-Mulan

Attached: Daichi.jpg (225x350, 25K)

Neither Kino nor Mulan have hidden, huge knockers, and Kino isn't all that pretty - she looks like an androgynous potato.

I've read/watched a few harem & romcom series, but I don't recall most having characters like this

Attached: 13. Kino no Tabi - the Beautiful World [Hi10p AAC][kuchikirukia].mkv_snapshot_19.03_[2018.06.16_16.0 (710x478, 421K)

A real life experience mirroring this chain of events has irreparably changed me as human. I was so ready to accept I was gay, but now I'm only almost gay.
Its scarier on the edge.

Those were just flat examples. It was meant for rebuttals. And boy, you sure fell for that one.
Not that hard to find. Tsugumi and Subaru always come to mind.

You can't just say that and not provide any details.

Also you could also be bi, that's a possibility too.

>I deserve respect because I pay money to post on Yea Forums

I guess Nononono would count

fell for what?

I cant get off to dick, and there hasn't been another person who I thought was a guy that I've had the same sensation with (wierd thing I cant really explain in a concise way on an anime shitposting board)
But I walked in on a bro who turned out to be a chick, who I was about to commit to before I knew she was a she. It was some seriously sitcom shit. Long story short traditionally masculine characteristics on females give me the big peepee, and the big heart peepee

Getting with that ass raku is not winning.