Woah... powerful

Woah... powerful.

Attached: 17(2).jpg (696x608, 94K)

okay...

can't wait for the backstory where he meets some random robber with a sword and he KNOWS he's up to no good but he's too scared to actually do anything, but the robber starts walking down the street to Kuina's house

So now Zoro blames himself

>"i-it can use haki too?!"

Attached: armament haki .jpg (500x750, 51K)

Can't wait for those stairs to come back in the NW and reveal that they had a plan all along.

You realize Zoro's killed people before joining the crew, right? Like, in cold blood, right?

Easily the worst strawhat backstory.

kuina killed herself

Don't be so harsh, Oda didn't even know if he'd make the next week back then.
He obviously regrets this so much that now that his position isn't threatened anymore he feels comfortable putting out flashbacks that last 12 chapters.

Fuck you I like it since I watched the anime first.

Kys

Name a worse one so I can have a good laugh.

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

It is really quite ironic how they set out to prove how not fragile people are throughout the rest of the series, but the moral of the story is true. People die in terribly stupid accidents or for terribly stupid reasons all the time. We all function on this subconscious idea that we're immortal but it all falls apart tragically once stricken by disaster, or worse, illness. Humans are really fragile beings.

I'm not wasting my time talking about what's bad with a miserable moron, sorry

Sanji's germa origin story.
The Oden flashback.

That's what I thought.

Took me a minute, I'm ashamed to say.

Attached: laughing abomination passing itself off as perospero.jpg (185x193, 20K)

>Wan Piss backstories
Yikes

Based Oda subverting shounen tropes.

Is this a deconstruction?

Based Goda (God + Oda), unironically.

Stair Stair fruit when. Door fruit exists so it's possible

Based Oda deconstructing shonen and making HxHfags seethe.

usopp
luffy

>He isn't immortal
Lmaoing @ ur life rn

Why do people excuse this shitty ass design?
Don't give me the "he draws ugly characters on purpose" excuse, he can't draw good looking characters if his life depended on it.

Attached: uglyass design.png (222x138, 78K)

Damnit, gave me a chuckle.

I dunno, I think they're fun.

Test

Reminder that in the 4kids version of this scene, Kuina was beaten up so badly she fell into a coma

Attached: not_tashigi.png (347x315, 79K)

Why should Oda only draw beautiful chracters? What do you have against ugos?

The user of the Stair Stair Fruit is still out there people!

you thought he wasn't going to waste his time with a miserable moron?

I already feel disgusted looking in the mirror, i don't want to feel disgusted while reading manga as well

If you have high physical standards just apply them to yourself and start working out, pussy. Mangos aren't responsible for your cognitive dissonance.

With great swordsmanship comes great responsibility

fuck you too

Attached: ya.jpg (500x375, 52K)

Still, that doesn't explain why people excuse Oda's terrible and lackluster character design

Attached: character ((design)).png (944x531, 281K)

This. I'm patiently waiting for it. The stair stair user may be able to create something like pic related. It's basically a direct counter to Zoro taking advantage of his bad direction sense.

Attached: 8fbbca1d54cbb30e7547a03899d5695b.jpg (995x425, 49K)

Didnt the anime say she was killed?