Jojo part 4

Introducing keicho so early on and revealing the true darkness of morioh hurt Kira's potential impact on the series. Discuss.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9nXfffeAIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kira was a decent villain, it's just that the final fight was retarded. I wish araki would have not had jotaro in the picture or even have made kira a stand user, to make the audience sympathize with him more.

Imagine this:
>rather than showing up right after the aqua necklace encounter, we get to know okuyasu and josuke early
>the first villain is red hot chili pepper, who still shoots koichi, then disappears into a warehouse or something where he has plenty of space to move around
>okuyasu and josuke have to cooperate
>then, as they beat him, he explodes
>we continue to get to know okuyasu, but while he loves his brother and talks about him a lot, we don't see him
>then keicho attacks, and leaves someone injured and okuyasu stands against josuke
>josuke wins, then goes up against keicho, who isn't a heartless asshole happily willing to let okuyasu die
>there's some confusion - keicho doesn't blow people up, after all
>we also occasionally hear on the radio about how another woman went missing
>and then, as we continue to show that nobody from morioh is really evil
>THEN Kira shows up

Attached: 241133.jpg (225x350, 56K)

who cares? part 4 is shit

>I wish araki would have not had jotaro in the picture
While I enjoyed Jotaro's character a lot in part 4 he was so underused it was retarded. There were so many time he should have used time stop and yet he didn't. And in the end he had to take care of Kira anyway.

Why didn't kira just manually active BTD when josuke found him? I still don't get it.

He can't activate it unless he found it out from Hayato.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

says who? he's activated it manually before and was about to do it again when jotaro came

He can't do it manually, that's the point - it activates only when Kira is absolutely pushed to a corner with no way out
BtD is as automatic as the two Requiems

He never activated it manually. He can only activate it when either somebody finds out about his identity from Hayato, hence why BTD tries to protect Hayato at all cost. Even against Kira himself or when his desperation is at its peak like against Jotaro. It's a good ability but the conditions to activate it are garbage.

Question for you all: Do you think part 3 had better monster-of-the-week villains than other jojos?

I'm a mostly anime only viewer, and I was in a disagreement with a friend of mine who hasn't watched any of part 5 yet, but he was arguing in favour of part 3 compared to part 4, saying that he felt the weekly stand villains were better. I greatly disagree - I think part 3 had incredibly weak and forgettable stand users with only a few notable exceptions, but we both agreed that a lot of part 4 had some forgettable villains and stands.

of course, part 5 blows them both out of the water.

What i appreciate about the fights between the secundary antagonists is the "Interaction villain/heroe" in my opinion is the best in all the franchise, yeah the villains in character terms are really shallow but the choreography and the reactions between both fighters is too hilarious and memorable..

Part 5 has the best secondary villains of the franchise

yeah. I kept hearing part 5 was shit, but as I started watching it, all I can think of is how much I love basically every episode. Sure, Beach Boys is a forgettable character, but he and Grateful Dead make a fucking FANTASTIC encounter. then you get hilarious outliers like Ghiacchio, who might be one of the BEST secondary antagonists in the franchise, up there with Hol Horse.

I like 3's the most because of how the stands had that mystical feeling. In later parts, they just start to feel like superhero powers

It's not that hard, part 3 has about two good minor villains.

Minor Villain ranking: 5>7>8>6>4>3>2/1

I might be inclined to agree with you, but then you get
>generic sea monster
>a ship
>a wall socket
>the sun

I was talking about part 3 lmao....

in that case, I must ask what's memorable about
>j. guile
>the genie fuck
>generic sea monster
>the sub battle with the shapeshifter
>grey tower
>the sun

All of those are great though, except the wall socket, but the appearance of Mariah's stand didn't have much to do with their actual fight against her.

Ehm i though my original coment It is well explained where it was going...

Part 5 has the best fights and secundary villains in all the franchise but what i talking about is the "interaction" in the fights on part 3 are reactions between both fighters thats the hilarious and memorable part...

You dont had something like Polnareff vs alessi in part 5.. Is fucking hilariously

Originally Kira was probably going to use his power to send Josuke back in time. Jotaro ex machina and changes to Kira's powers diminished Josuke's role.

Fuck off back to wherever you came from, ESL.

Pedo spotted

Nah, here are the top 5 ways of spotting Redditor taste:

1) Putting Joseph, the best Jojo, anywhere below #1
Redditors hate Joseph because he
>represents toxic masculinity
>ls a Nazi apologist
>is the biggest Chad in the entire series
and they complain about his "waaah how did he know that" when it's literally nothing but a tiny bit of good luck and streetwise smarts compared to the actual asspulls they do starting in Part 5.

2) Putting Jolyne high
>because she is a womyn

3) Having Giorno above anyone other than Jonathan, having Jonathan above anyone other than Giorno
>Giorno and Jonathan are the two worst JoJos in the series, no discussion about it

4) Putting Gappy above Josuke
>Tumblr Gary Stu fanfic tier character vs simple and straightforward but consistently based Josuke
>Reddit picks the former of course

5) Putting Johnny on #1
>they literally do it because he is from Part 7 and they want to looks smert, literally unaware that he is outshadowed by the side characters in his manga almost as much as Giorno was in Part 5

>Series literally opens with a mass murderer
Ok buddy

Why didn't Kira just blowed up a planet with his Killer Queen?
I guess Araki forgot

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>185603596
>185603712
>185603721
It's fucking embarrassing when people who have never created anything blog confidently about how they could have written a better story than an incredibly iconic and successful writer like Araki. I don't know whether it's even supposed to be funny or not, like Rohan driving the ambulance. It doesn't even deserve a (you).

Yeah, and he got his ass beaten by a fucking rat

Messed up the quotes

Doesn't that totally kill Okuyasu's arc? Keicho was the brains of the operation, Okuyasu was the muscle, but he had to learn how to think for himself and decide what he wants to do with his life now that his brother is dead.

>Rohan driving the ambulance
Post this pasta please

Part 4 is, and always will be, the best JoJo part of ALL TIME.

OF ALL TIME.

Keicho, no. A better argument would be that stupid piece of shit Anjelo.

They only have a mystical feeling because of the (pointless) tarot theme. SBRverse actually makes it mystical with the connection to the Jesus corpse and now the Wall Eyes/Rock humans.

Retard's post

I don't really see the Rock humans as mystical, they feel more like sci-fi than anything.

The whole rock curse.

That isn't related to the characters' stands.

>So angry someone deliberately chose not to quote you you quote yourself
Whoa

Of course it does, these suggestions are fucking stupid and would make the manga terrible.

Part 4 sucks

>Story is the most inconsequential
>Josuke has such a generic nothing personality.
>Kira's character and motives are boring as well, and his Stand Killer Queen overshadows him
>Many arcs don't relate to anything or have any significance to the plot and the 'filler' is lame because the characters are simply not engaging
>Stands stick out more than the characters themselves
>Final battle is mundane

Everything about this post is how I feel about Part 5

Everything about this post is how I feel about Part 6

Everything about this post is how I feel about Part 3

I liked part 4 more than part 3, even if it's still pretty overrated and in the lower half of my rankings.

>Better setting
>Better minor antagonists
>More developed main characters
>More creative stand usage
>Tighter overall story
>More development for Jotaro and Joseph

Dio > Kira though.

You're not supposed to sympathize with the villain of a story, you're supposed to dislike him because of the bad things he does. The only time you need to feel sympathy for a villain is if they're a tragic character like Mr. Freeze or Frankenstein's Monster. In any other case having them be sympathetic removes the audience's ability to dislike them, which makes them ineffective as antagonists.

That's why Diavolo fails as an antagonist to me

>sympathy for the devil

Attached: ya cheeky cunt.jpg (606x415, 68K)

>Literally get 48 episodes of jotaro
>still complain
Part 4 is Josuke's story, so it would be Josuke and CD saving the day by defeating the villain.
There is plenty of jotaro material out there if you want it

Superior writing of my wife's son that fix Part 4:
>Joseph tries to find Kira with hermit purple but fails and gets pictures of Kira's dad.
>yukako and koichi are in a healthy relationship.
>Kira starts getting withdrawal from not killing anyone and goes out to find a potential victim.
>Kira meets yukako (because stand users are destined to meet), holds himself back but act dangerous enough that yukako attacks him.
>Kira thinks that it is a legit attack and kills yukako.
>koichi finds out about yukakos death and goes into shock/depression.
>josuke has now a personal feud against Kira (something that was lacking from the real version) .
>Rohan spots the kid stalking someone and finds out the kids name.
>Joseph instantly locates the kids home and they head there (another one bites the dust goes into effect before they arrive)
>josuke and okuyasu locate Kira, fight him and kill Kira's dad.
>Kira is a little bit more competent and manages to take down jotaro. While okuyasu is still half dead and josuke is healing jotaro, Kira tries to make a getaway.
>Kira can't move and it turns out koichi is holding him down with echoes.
>Kira can't move an inch and is pushed to the ground, he starts talking to the girl who he wants to make the next bite the dust victim.
>before he finishes talking, he gets his head crushed by ambulance driven by Rohan (sometihing else we never got, the conclusion to the Rohan/Kira feud).
>spw promises to research okuyasus dad and the baby, giving them a hopeful ending.
>Basically, some characters/storylines that never got a payoff, get one now. Characters who were useless get a moment to shine. The main antagonist and protagonist get a little bit more of a personal feud.

Holy shit this is fucking awful

Diavolo is an antihero.

yikes

Diavolo is literally just a villain. He has no misunderstood motives nor is he morally ambiguous. He's just a bad guy fucking shit up. Then he still manages to be boring as fuck

Koichi should have died against Kira because his character was basically complete anyway. That'd leave room for Yukako to finally become a real character and spare us cliche manpain shit.

>Thinking every single slight deserves a payoff.
I think one of the better things about Kira's ultimate fate is that life tends to be like that.
Sometimes people don't get satisfying ends, sometimes people you love die off screen and you become aware through a phone call.
Sometimes pissing on someone's Welcome matt doesn't mean they get to kill you later on in the script.

But Jolyne a cute

Attached: 9B0238F3-19F7-4E41-8FAC-E18CDBB530E7.jpg (339x596, 111K)

I greatly preferred the minor villains in part 4. The minor villains in part 3 felt like some circus act most of the time.
But having all the p4 villains be Morioh natives, who happened to get stands, made their personalities come out much more, and made them far more memorable

>if you can't cook you shouldn't criticize the meal

Pretty much my sentiments exactly, but I fucking loved Killer Queen's design. Tbh I'm not sure I remember what The World looks like, other than a buff golden dude

Bad writing

This post has downs sydrome.

This is the kind of writing you geniuses come up with pure shit right? It's hard enough to take the critiques of anonymous nobodies on a message board seriously, and harder still when those same nobodies demonstrate third grade level writing.

>It's fucking embarrassing when people who have never created anything blog confidently about how they could have written a better story
>Chef you took a shit on my plate
>you aren't a cook so you can't complain
Go away

> the true darkness of morioh

Eh, despite causing a fair amount of shit, Keicho and Okuyasu had literally only just moved in.

If anything him and Akira taking the 'red herring' spots of bad guys who just came in to ruin 'this nice town' made Kira's intro a lot better, since he'd been there the entire time unnoticed.

Attached: 452Scared_Child_at_Nighttime.jpg (1900x2375, 2.03M)

I feel like a lot of the problems I had with part 4 were some of the awkward tonal shifts between arcs, but based davidpro fixed those when they rearranged some of the order

"If you cook but all you produce is shit that you think is better than a professionals don't criticize" more like

We don't know that yet, almost all Rock humans have stands and it's specified that they are born with them.

No one here or any other JoJo thread has ever said they are better than Araki. An artist that publicizes their work is opening themselves criticism from the public. You and are seething fanboys that don't like when people don't blindly slobber on daddy Araki's cock. Grow the fuck up

I miss her

Attached: 3980C10D-ABD5-4EAE-8328-7873A628D028.jpg (750x528, 153K)

You are absolutely beside yourself because people are insulting your garbage fanfic disguised as 'criticism.' You are in no position to tell anyone to grow up when you shriek that you don't delusionally believe you're better than Araki in the same breath as accusing people who, again, mocked your fan fiction of being mindless Araki drones.

I didn't even write that fanfic autism. Try again, nigger

Are you retarded, these shitty greentexts are written as 'improvements'

But her anime is next, user. You'll get her soon enough.

>mongoloid cake even read the thread

Calling the crap you posted criticism is like calling Digibro screeching and shaking a camera at the screen criticism - it does an irrelevant sperg too much credit.

part 6 never

delet this, Whitesnake

I don't know what's funnier, if you're lying about the garbage fanfic not being yours, or if you got so upset over the justifed mockery of a post that wasn't even yours.

6 will get made, I don't know with what kind of quality, but it'll get made.

7 is the one that I think is totally out of the question, and anyone who expects it is crazy, at least DP is obligated to do 6 to just finish off the main timeline.

kys you dickriding retard
How the fuck is it wrong to criticize something simply because you arne't a professional
If a professional chef shit on a plate is it wrong to call it bad?
No you mouth breather

Jotaro works very well as a side character but not as a protagonist. Josuke did save the day. Jotaro just finished it.

You guys sure are sensitive when someone is critical of your posts. And it has nothing to do with thinking Araki is infallible, but framing it that way just makes it more comfortable for you huh.

That's such an apples to oranges comparison. And just an all-around bad analogy.

He's so beside himself he can barely even type

You can criticize whatever you like, but if you say to the chef "I can cook better than you" and then present microwaved beans and a burnt slice of bread, don't be surprised when you are mocked for it.

rekt

No one said they can do it better, he was just presenting his idea
if you think it's shit then so be it, but don't pretend anything negative came of it you fucking dickrider
And part 4 is an all-around bad part, what's your point?

Attached: 1521509592093.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

My point is that you are a shit writer and your ideas are miserable, that's why you've never published anything.

How fucking delusional do you have to be to call part 4 shit and in need of fixing? How could you possibly claim to be a fan of the series after spouting such rubbish?

>he
I'm sure

>No one said they can do it better,
Reread the first line of

Good writing has to make shit interesting, and you fags put me to sleep with your run of the mil plots. No wonder you aren't writers.

Attached: 1549125019278.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Not to defend the sperg shitting his pants right now but I think the Rohan driving the ambulance one is an old pasta which may have been a parody from the start

Doppio when

I miss Jolyne and Anasui...

Attached: DznkhRTUwAIy4y8.png (600x800, 703K)

Posting the best pair in jojo

Attached: 188 - yskKn6D.png (650x650, 133K)

Based

Posting along

Attached: DhUMuJOU0AAV39S.jpg (1174x1200, 174K)

My favorite hetero ship desu

>gets deja vu

Attached: 1533284775138.jpg (1000x1200, 150K)

You just got a Doppio voice teaser

>tfw instead of a pink haired jojo that was their child, we got a cripple on a horse

Attached: 1551553194525.jpg (500x748, 372K)

Ascended taste

Attached: 3ddec459261ce46346dd0e74ecefd336.png (900x1025, 1.66M)

Why's Diver Down so cute?

cute stands have cute owners

Attached: tumblr_ommfe0lXFi1riawyco1_640.png (614x542, 125K)

Would that mean that Anakiss became a Kujo? I could see it happening.

I think it's the face.

Attached: 72923618_p3.jpg (2700x3507, 2.4M)

Will Annasui be blonde in the anime? Considering Diavolo has Pink hair and they have long hair.

If he can't be pink I hope he's blue

Attached: 227 - JcsOqWo.jpg (1200x1020, 239K)

Blonde is a good Anasui color choice but sadly it'll be a fight scene palette swap. We might get blue.

Attached: 48438399_p20.jpg (1171x1100, 164K)

>Part 4 sucks
You deserve to die. Not even gonna read your "points", because you are not human, you are a soulless husk in human like skin.

I'm guessing he'll be blue, it's his only somewhat recognizeable look aside from the pink

>this meme again

I don't know, I'm not sure if was him or Tiziano.

I love Johnny but I wish a jojo with pink hair ;-;

He's moe

I like all colors for Anasui except green, ugh.

Attached: 1551824284432.jpg (567x348, 17K)

Are you doing the old 'I made myself look stupid so I'll try to pretend I was trolling from the very beginning' thing

??? you replied to the wrong person, cunt

all i really care about is jolyne's colors and if they are changed at all I will be very upset

Attached: D1B5D01F-B790-4BBB-B699-6844FA562E7E.jpg (448x404, 83K)

There's orange (from a cover) and also green, but green looks decent only in fanart.

Attached: 353f78c5f5dff929fdc27b56e7e4659a.png (675x900, 341K)

Fuck off. She belongs to Weather Report.

I didn't see her marrying WR in the end

Attached: 18 - JndZO6n.jpg (600x800, 123K)

>I don't know, I'm not sure if was him or Tiziano.
I don't know why DP would go out of their way to cast one of the few seiyuu who has the range to do both roles as Diavolo if they were planning on casting a generic twink seiyuu as Doppio.

>meme

Blond is a bit boring for him, I'd prefer he still be pink or at least blue.

Who cares, she was a used up roastie anyway.

>incel jealous about the perfect wife

Attached: 38 - zOecOFh.jpg (900x1400, 521K)

Either way the voice works for Tiziano's looks, and the actual chapter end that was used for the episode had Tiziano talking to Squalo anyway, so I feel like it's him.

>m-m-Muh samefag
Stop being paranoid you dick riders
Keep deflecting to pretend araki is perfect though, suits retards like you well

Even the shitty writers are better than araki's shit writing

Saying Araki is perfect is dumb, but wanting to appear like some literature genius by pointing out the writing mistakes in a comicbook aimed at teenagers is even dumber.

>if you criticize something then you're pretentious
Seething

Your failure to understand what I said outs you as a retard :/

At least he makes a good Doppio.

Even if she's in love with him (which isn't true) Weather could never look at her in a romantic way. Anyway Jolyne x Anasui is canon.

Soma Saito voice sounded a little like Ishida, but I think he could also fit perfectly with Tiziano.

Attached: __4ddc78552671d9096a7d3c63a65d9d64.png (800x796, 803K)

I accept your concession

I accepted yours first.

Attached: 521521512.jpg (780x1200, 497K)

Based

Attached: 1538399733276.jpg (1029x610, 120K)

Fuck off dickrider

I don't believe anybody wants ro ride your dick, or that you have one, for that matter.

Reminder Weather Report is the same age as Jolyne's dad

It does.

G-guys, w-what if DP doesn't put this pose in the anime?

Attached: 1551301286281.gif (309x466, 1.06M)

It'll live on our hearts

This and he was never her love interest.

Attached: really.png (116x115, 24K)

I don't get why the report weather the age is the!

Attached: 1539637366724.jpg (218x269, 29K)

Sorry I meant *have

As we had the Star Platinum/The World equality at the end of Stardust Crusaders and the GER/KC
duality at the end of Vento Aureo, was it possible that Crazy Diamond and Bites the Dust were supposed to have this kind of duality GER (which eliminated effect, keeping the cause) and KC (which eliminated the cause, keeping the effect) had?

This is my theory about how Araki might have wanted to originally end Part IV:

1.It has been theorized by many that Crazy Diamond's real ability was to rewind objects to a previous physical state (that's why Grandpa Higashikata remained dead) and that Josuke himself could not be affected by it the same way Star Platinum didn't freeze Jotaro when it stopped time.

2.If this first statement was true, then we would have two abilities that would do kinda sort of the same thing. Bites the Dust would rewind the world while destroying something and Crazy Diamond would rewind something, but while restoring it.

3.At some point, Kira would kill someone in front of Josuke and he would restore his body at the same time, entering a loop that would make Bites the Dust collapse. And then...

Josuke ends up in the past and after killing Kira, fate (do you believe in gravity?) makes him encounter his younger self and save him. Then Josuke wakes up in his bed, awaken by Hayato, but when he gets there, there is no Kira and everyone is alive. The third bomb is no longer a thing. Kira goes to Reimi's alley (it was there even if Kira's ghost remained in 1987) and the hands drag him. We get the Golden Hearts of Morioh-cho epilogue and bizarre summer of 1999 ends, with less plot holes.

Josuke takes pride in his appearance to the point of assault if you insult his hair.

Kira will literally abandon his hair if he has to.

Josuke dresses like a delinquent but is empathetic and kind.

Kira dresses like a professional but is malicious and callous.

Josuke's stand fixes.

Kira's stand destroys without leaving a trace.

Josuke likes pure love.

Kira will date every hand he can.

Josuke has a good relationship with his mother.

Kira has a good relationship with his father.

Both stands are Pink.

When part 6 anime comes out, I want this but with Anasui

Attached: tears.gif (374x422, 1.08M)

You're an idiot. And it's no surprise you're a shit writer since your reading comprehension is fucking trash. And when outed as both an idiot and a mong you just start throwing out bullshit analogies and screeching "dickrider dickrider!!!! Reeeeee!" You're a complete chode. Also
>concessionposting
Go back to your containment threads you waste of skin.

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBRUNOOOOOOO.png (480x436, 471K)

>Anasui explicitly wins the jolynebowl and there's nothing weatherfags can do about it

Attached: 1552013751556.jpg (850x673, 210K)

Don't forget the tumblr jolymesfags

Attached: 54520496_p49.jpg (1928x2709, 1.38M)

I wasn't the person who wrote it you fucking moron

Lol. Also, pls tell me which font you used.

Im starting to unironically believe Valentine is the best villain yet. He at first comes off as a righteous man who wants good for his country, but later we see that he's really just a lying politician who only wants Jesus to protect America and America only, even if it means letting children on the other side of the world be mass murdered. Instead of a man who wants the first napkin, he is actually a man who would be willing to take all the napkins for himself and leave the rest of world empty handed.

Comic Sans MS comes closest to the manga scans so I use it.

Attached: WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.png (671x635, 1.02M)

Either you're a liar, or you're pathetically defending a complete stranger. It's pretty sad either way.

How much time will it take me to complete SBR if I read for 20 minutes per day?

>Comic Sans MS
Thank you.

20 days

no problem, heres a template for it if you want to use that panel.

Attached: templatefornobruno.png (480x436, 467K)

That's very kind of you. I've been searching for the right font for a while now. I know that anime subtitles are usually Trebuchet MS but the manga font is different. I'm glad I found it or at least something very similar.

Agreed. Also I appreciated Araki breaking the status quo by not having the main villains ability be to control time.

Weather/Jolyne BTFO
Jolyne/Hermes BTFO

Attached: IreneAnnakiss.jpg (772x544, 227K)

Goo Goo Dolls is to Little Feet what Sex Pistols is to Emperor.

>tfw no formaggio and gwess adventures

Attached: shrink 1.gif (500x310, 56K)

Attached: shrink 2.gif (500x310, 57K)

isn't this the live action's plot?

The real problem is that for a part about finding a murderer they never do any fucking detective work. Finding Kira was all just a bunch of coincidences, which I guess comes from the format first and foremost.

wtf why does annasshole look so much like Gyro?

>>yukako and koichi are in a healthy relationship.
ruined it

Other way around, he came first.

no gyro is from 1800s he came first

not from the same universe

Attached: 72017679_p0.jpg (762x572, 361K)

Giorno wasn't in Florida because the boss of the Italian mafia would have been on a no-fly list.

Why didn't he take his private jet

Before embarking on an international flight to the US, a private aircraft has to identify all of its passengers. If Giorno identified himself, the plane would not have been given clearance. He would have been detained.

But he basically rules Italy. Are you telling me that he wouldn't be able to bribe them to some shit. Also he rules the mafia in the shadow so I doubt there are any warrants for him

>Bribing US customs
Not happening.
>Also he rules the mafia in the shadow
We have every indication that he was going to be "the people's mob boss." But even if we assumed that he wasn't transparent about his position, the US government would know anyway because that's how the government works.

But that little thing in Stone Ocean said he was already there.

You're acting as if US has no corruption whatsoever

>the genie fuck
Come on you don't remember "HAIL 2 YOU"

But why would Kira kill Keicho? That's basically showing himself naked in front of of the morioh gang

>>Joseph tries to find Kira with hermit purple but fails and gets pictures of Kira's dad.
THANK YOU
This is the only good part of it though.
But always thought it was retarded that they brought him in to find chili pepper, but chili pepper attacks them and is defeated as soon as he arrives. Then they never think to use his power to find Kira. Why?

He revealed his identity to the lady, that's why he could manually do it.

But he didn't, if he could manually activate BTD like that he would have used it when Hayato tricked him.

It said, "perhaps he is already somewhere in Florida..." It was not a definitive statement.
>Input identification information into computer
>It shows up that the passenger is flagged by the FBI/CIA as the Italian Mafia boss.
>Decline to give clearance and alert the authorities.
All communication is monitored. There is no way that Giorno can bribe US Customs and Border Protection. He can't say "hey, if you don't put my information in the computer, I'll give you X amount of money" because it would be recorded. And furthermore, there is facial recognition technology at airports, so he'd be spotted even if he managed to bribe an entire government agency.

>identifies himself as Haruno Shiobana
>gets through customs no problem

Attached: 1533780397867.gif (360x270, 2.16M)

When Josuke was near?

That's just lazy. Of course the US government would know that he immigrated to Italy from Japan and changed his name. Even the Italian authorities would have that knowledge.

How exactly would they know the name and history of the leader of passione

What a wonderful thread

Attached: 04CF8966-5E06-46FF-ABE8-4A85FAE03A35.png (333x344, 310K)

What a wonderful world

Attached: 51626041_p28.png (600x1091, 434K)

What happened to Anasui's prison husband?

Attached: tumblr_inline_on4f1txDJj1uvr8o3_1280 (1).png (198x220, 84K)

who is this again?

just a good little lad

Attached: 1550972487386.jpg (800x700, 164K)

>implying he couldn't just change his appearance with GE and get in with someone else's ID
>or steal 100 planes
You're acting like it's impossible to get into the US if they don't want you to.

Araki forgot. In a Spanish fan translation this dialogue implied that he was married before going to prison, but it could be a shitty translation anyways. I know for sure that the English, Russian and French ones on Mangadex have the same meaning.

>start reading part 6
>first chapter is literally orange is the new black-tier dialogue of women talking about how much they masturbate
is it gonna be like this for the whole run?

Mista x Trish is OTP

Attached: DmazXMFU8AAKyyV.jpg (561x748, 109K)

nope

Attached: D1In3QLUwAIr1Nq.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

>araki forgot

...I'm pretty sure it was a one-off joke, not a plot point leading somewhere. What did he forget?

yes

Attached: MISTANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (286x444, 236K)

I was memeing

Attached: 1548693073809.png (752x900, 1015K)

DP is going to do 8, they've already said it's the part they want to do the most. And they're not going to skip part 7 to go to 8.

is mista/diavolo canon?

Attached: 1552078325248.jpg (557x279, 90K)

Is Weather Anasui’s prison daddy?

Attached: 729BBD53-69C0-4E22-ADD0-F071DD7DF2B6.png (470x750, 467K)

y-yes

No.

The biggest failing of Part 4 is that Araki is essentially redoing same plot 4 times until he settles on Kira and actually tells a complete story with him
>Josuke, there's a murderer loose in the town and we need to find him
>Oh hey it's Angelo, let's get him
>Josuke, there's someone with the bow and arrow loose in the town and we need to find him
>Oh it's Keicho Nijimura, let's get him
>Josuke, there's a murderer loose in the town with the bow and arrow and we need to find him
>Let's have some adventures with unrelated stand users
>Oh RHCP showed himself as soon as we actually tried to find him, let's get him
Then once they find Remi they lead into Kira, except he actually gets screen time before he tries killing anyone in the main crew and his setup is actually treated with tension and suspense
I wonder if this was just Araki stalling for time and being unsatisfied with the characters he made, or if he intended to meander like this for the entire first half of Part 4

DiavoloxBruno is canon. He already fisted him raw

misconception! Diavolo is actually the third in bruno/abba's marriage, that's why he fisted them both to spice things up.

Attached: D1JFl2wVAAAIYzA.jpg (746x1200, 119K)

The same way the US government uses to find the identity of every gang leader in the world.
>You're acting like it's impossible to get into the US if they don't want you to.
You literally just made up a shape-shifting power for Gold Experience. Also, you keep saying things like "you're acting like there is no corruption" and "you're acting like it's impossible to..." I am being realistic. Every year, around 10 US CBP agents are arrested on charges of accepting a bribe. However, there is a huge difference between accepting a bribe to help smuggle drugs and letting the freaking boss of the Italian Mafia fly into the US. Giorno doesn't have shape-shifting powers, so he will be detained at the airport if he uses a false ID.

NO, Weather is mine

Attached: 59454c5804503547b3f6d474a2aba4ff.jpg (956x1355, 151K)

>to make the audience sympathize with him more.
are you fucking stupid? he's a serial killer that molests hands

He can grow flesh in any way he likes, it's not a massive jump to deduct that he could make different colored/shaped body parts and attach them to himself.

Is Giorno the most boring Jojo

Hot, so that’s just their bedroom play?

Attached: 422E4468-805A-45C1-8E0E-E29284E7FD83.png (434x479, 513K)

>So when I started drawing out ‘everyday life’, I had an initial assumption that a serial killer would be the enemy. A sort of different enemy from ‘Stardust Crusaders’, one that lies in wait. The ‘Stardust Crusader’ enemies came rushing in, but [I was thinking of] an enemy that would sort of lure you in… Eventually I was thinking of drawing something like that, but I wasn’t imagining Kira Yoshikage as a specific character from the start.
>The first enemies were student-level enemies like Okuyasu and Keicho, also the guitarist Otoishi Akira—at first I was thinking of student level, delinquent level enemies. The reason for that being that I didn’t want to make a sort of ‘Greatest enemy’. When you create a ‘Greatest enemy’ to be overcome, to be the goal, the readers can’t focus on anything besides that. I didn’t want that to become a weakness in the work. For every story I wrote, I wanted the attention to be on what’s happening right now.
>But it seems ‘Jojo’ readers really wanted a ‘Greatest enemy’ of some sort, I guess DIO gave off too strong an impact…. so when it seemed like the end was in sight, I thought up of Kira.

Yes, both of them yearned for death

I remember avdol coming back from the dead out of nowhere and saying it.

Sounds like he's doing this exact thing with Jojolion now too and people are still complaining 20 years later that there's no "greatest enemy".

The genie says Hail 2 You when he grants wishes. When Abdul comes back he says Hell 2 You.

Part 5's designs are too gay

They are gays

there's no such thing

>tfw diavoloxbruno doesn’t exist
WHY.

Attached: 2092D594-EA16-49C3-9979-2765401B211D.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Pretty based, but what if Jotaro is my favorite Jojo?
Redditors always complain about Jotaro because he's too le bland and autistic.

>yfw no art of bruno being a good mommy to doppio

Honestly glad there's no greatest enemy, makes the story more interesting.

nips have bad taste

Please return to re ddit retard. Diavolo is not bad at all. What did he do, aside from just not wanting people to be able to kill him? Literally fuck off.

Attached: IMG_20190304_192712.png (700x478, 104K)

Part 3 Joseph > Part 2 Joseph

Part 4 Joseph > Part 2 Joseph > Part 3 Joseph

Part3. He fucked some jap chick and Abdul.

What if I put Jolyne high because I love her relationship with Jotaro, and Jotaro's my number 1

They’re friends

Attached: B9418782-B3DD-41F1-B5D6-134ECCF070BB.png (650x779, 158K)

Both are allowed! Yea Forumsnon taste! Just put Joseph as close to #1 as possible then.

Trish is just a fag hag, there's no way any men in passione are straight. That's why Diavolo freaked out when people found out he had a daughter, since it proved he fucked a woman

Attached: 1551459823873.jpg (600x500, 60K)

What was up with the scene where they check out her tits then?

TWO DOPPIOS

Attached: D1O3z8cX0AE151L.jpg (750x547, 121K)

Based, but how do we spot Redditor taste in terms of JoJo villains

the teens in bruno's group are still being induced, that's why mista gets his dick sucked shortly after that and becomes gayer and gayer

Josuke 4 is honestly the best imo
He feels the most human and his character comes from the interactions with everyone around him. His mannerisms and drive honestly fit with his age better than any other jojo.

REDDIT

1.) Valentine
2.) Kira
3.) Dio
4.) Pucci
5.) Diavolo
6.) Kars

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA ARAKI FORGOT

>Switch Kars and Dio
>Switch Kira and Valentine
There. Fixed it.

Ignore , he is a retard.

Redditors hate Kira and Dio.

A Redditor would have Pucci at #1 (90% of the time) or at #2 (10% of the time) because he is gay and black.

Oh look the redditor outed himself

What am I looking at

Diavolo was a promising villain whose potential is squandered by an embarrassingly clumsy final act. Change my mind.

Attached: Diavolo vs DIO.jpg (900x636, 154K)

When did Reddit turn into 4channel's bogeyman? You guys sure talk about it a lot for it being a site that you're all too superior for.

Kira and Valentine are the most reddit villains. Kira because he's so 'realistic and revolutionary'. Valentine because he's 'arguably the hero'.

Didn't really show the true darkness of Morioh, just verified the suspicions of there being more stand users in Morioh. RHCP killing Keicho setup Okuyasu to be a deuteragonist of sorts (ofc Koichi but I feel like Josuke and Okuyasu hung out more). You're really telling me that's showing the true darkness vs when Kira escapes barely and changes his identity? Or getting Shegechi completely fucked up.

VILLAINS
>Kira
>DIO
>Valentine

JOJOS
>Joseph
>Johnny

BROJOS
>Speedwagon
>Bruno
>Mista
>FF
>Gyro

and loose her all over again

I see. All I have to do is be contrarian to get my opinion liked on Yea Forums. Well then, Loggins is officially my favorite JoJo character. See how based I am? Look how unique my opinion is guys!! I'm special!!!!!

Attached: Loggins_(Anime).png (266x364, 158K)

I agree with this, despite how much I like both villains.
I have to disagree. I don't think reddit can even follow Pucci's motivation.

I love you Logginsfag

>dude meta lmao
That's nice sweety

Unironically most based post itt

Glad to meet you! I'm a fan of D&G

Attached: 58641807_p1.png (768x1024, 648K)

>VILLAINS
>>Kira
Look how absolutely desperate the Redditor is to hide himself.

Kira is the Joseph of villains - ultimate Yea Forums appeal villain.

Pucc is the Redditor villain, no one else can even come fucking close to a black faggot.

Fuck Stands

Attached: unknown.png (234x345, 194K)

>Kira is the Joseph of villains
Exactly, he's the reddit villain.

Glad we've come to an agreement. So in other words, you are a Redditor, so you hate both Joseph (Nazi aplogist) and Kira (based white male with blonde hair who kills womxn) - the two biggest Yea Forums appeal main characters in the series' history.

Yeah, fuck Stands, hamon was such an interesting and balanced take on spiritual energy that was a lot like contact telekinesis. It was powerful but it was used to combat being more powerful than hamon users whereas stands can bullshit their way to victory because of how their esoteric abilities can be pushed. Stands also let Araki's writing get lazy, it let him adopt the Stand of the Week format while hamon demanded more interesting story arcs and compelling characters that trained their abilities rather than all having them awakened.

Most Stand designs also just look fucking dumb, often the stands of the main characters are the most haphazardly designed (Sticky Fingers, Crazy Diamond, the list goes on)

>thinking edgy /pol/ and Yea Forums faggots define Yea Forums
You’re the true Redditor.

Pretty much. They're loved on Reddit because they're """unique""", and Redditors started the Valentine is a hero nonsense

Glad to see other people like this! my favorite is Oyecomova :)

This. Lisa Lisa, Caesar, Loggins...absolutely unrivaled characters.

This Redditor is so fucking desperate to shill this shit.

Kira and Valentine are both Yea Forums appeal.

Pucci and Dio are Reddit appeal.

fuck i forgot the picture

Attached: oyecomova.png (387x527, 526K)

post em

Attached: jojofavorites.png (1200x918, 1.69M)

Attached: jojo_chart.png (1200x918, 2.39M)

I came as soon as I heard. Is this legit?

What

Part 7 Anime is going to Monty Python the horses
youtube.com/watch?v=L9nXfffeAIU
and you will eat it up

Add Diego and Josuke

What makes catch the rainbow work on "rain" only? What is considered "Rain" by the stand so Catch on rainbow work?

doesn't he simply, well, control water as a whole?

What hurt it most was the shitty art change.

Attached: hair was shit before, though.png (1559x902, 1.66M)

The art was shit a lot in early part 4 though. There were somewhat good looking pages like in your image but there was also pic related. I mean look at Koichi.

Attached: JoJo_29_011.jpg (644x993, 286K)

>6' vs 5' 11"

Middle Josuke is the best

Attached: 1445688150308.png (431x702, 225K)

His nose looks so small

this triggers the redditor

Were you trying to reply to the first guy?

>josuke has now a personal feud against Kira (something that was lacking from the real version)
>Who is Shigechi
I now this is a meme and all but come one

Attached: 1550700883679.png (720x1001, 577K)

Jotaro big

Attached: chart.png (1022x783, 1.33M)

Shigechi was a literal who they'd met one day ago. He had no reason to get that mad over his death. Also, Shigechi was a good for nothing fat fuck who deserved to be killed.

>doppio looking directly at the reader
really makes me think

The faggot is back to defend his shitty fanfiction.

dio would absolutely rape diavolo

Attached: jojo_grid.jpg (3716x2196, 693K)

>Favourite stand design
>Anime version of Killer (Rat)Queen
Pathetic

>Not being mad at the guy who murdered a literal child that you knew
Not to mention he almost killed Koichi and Jotaro

Attached: 1551639672931.jpg (484x476, 90K)

looks fine in the pic, it looks better in manga, but it gets the point across

This is literally just a fan theory. Araki has never confirmed this so stop spreading it like dumbasses.

> anime only piece of garbage
fuck off polnareff die and become the turtle narancia die bruno die doppio has two personality and the second is the boss

So they’re loved by reddit because they’re good...?

jotaro dies in part 6

official Yea Forums villains
>pucci
fixated with fate like every user (we're all plagued by existential terror and determinism)
>dio
chaotic evil
>valentine
nationalist
>dio 2.0
dealt a bad hand in life, just wants a better life

reddit villains
>kars
dude im a god lmao
>kira
dude im le quirky serial killer lmao
>diavolo
dude uhhhhh crime lmao

>polnareff die and become the turtle
No he doesn't

Anasui is too cute

Attached: Q5C2.jpg (1280x985, 209K)

get the fuck outta here, Bruno dies, Narancia dies, Abbacchio dies, Polnareff dies but turns into a turtle, Fugo never returns, Jotaro dies in part 6, the main villain of part 6 wins and kills everyone, part 7 is in a whole new universe

Ahem.

Attached: Reddit Rankings.jpg (1319x972, 1.16M)

Araki doesn't need to confirm it, I know it is true in my kokoro

>least Favorite part
>Phantom Blood
What a pleb

Attached: what a pleb.png (213x314, 162K)

>Reddit loves Joseph and hates Jotaro.

Attached: N-Nani.jpg (480x356, 23K)

Diavolo is the most likely villain to post on Yea Forums tho

>but it gets the point across
I get it, you like rats

Attached: CATANDRAT.jpg (1560x600, 458K)

>tfw no Anachui

Attached: anachui.png (617x1200, 544K)

>Polnareff dies but turns into a turtle
Not even close

1. Kira
2. Gyro
3. Mista
4. Bruno
5. Josuke (4)
6. Johnny
7. Polnareff
8. Joseph
9. Jolyne
10. Dio

Joseph needs to be higher. Replace Jolyne with Speedwagon

>Speedwagon, the Ultimate leddit character

Attached: DIO's Bizarre Adventure.jpg (1200x989, 1.6M)

Patrician Taste

1>2>6>5>7>3>4

Just finished part 4
Why did Kira only use sheer heart attack once?

8>7>4>5>rest

You say this like Araki was actually trying to write a story

Speedwagon best waifu xD

>Story is the most inconsequential
part 6's plot has the highest stakes out of any part

You have impeccable taste in Stands.

>Polnareff dies but turns into a turtle
t. animeonly

So lemme get this straight...

...a literal Redditor (you) comes in here...

...posts a screenshot of Reddit replies, where most have Giorno, Jolyne and Johnny at the top....

...and then you post some random out of context table that "shows" Joseph is the most popular, even tho your own Reddit screenshot says Giorno/Jolyne/Johnny are the most popular.

>Reddit IQ

>part 6 gets retconed at the end

Yes it is, that panel is from the new universe, post Made in Heaven.
Then again, if this is the new universe, how does Jolyne exist if Holly Joestar didn't marry Kujo?

>the stakes are so high, the only way to win is to literally retcon the entire part

retard, please.

part 7's universe isn't the universe post-made in heaven, it is completely separate

Nice reddit spacing

This is a scientifically sound approach. Both Joseph and Johnny were the favorites of 5 people. Joseph was never ranked #8 but Johnny was ranked #8 twice. Giorno was the favorite of 3 and Jolyne was the favorite of 1. So Joseph would be ranked first even by your arbitrary method. In addition, only a hyper-defensive Josephfag would accuse someone who did anti-Reddit research or being a Redditor. Meanwhile, you are using Reddit spacing! Sad!

I can't fucking wait for anime part 6 and Survivor/Planet Waves

Reddit

Yea Forums

Posting this version of the chart with some changes.

Attached: my jojo shit taste ver. 2.png (1200x918, 2.67M)

Why do you like 6 the best?

I had a lot of fun reading it

>Reddit spacing

Literally no one except you Redditors use the term "Reddit spacing".

Quoted 1 guy btw, 2 devices.

>Loves part 6
BASED

>Doesn't address any of my points
>Plays the victim card by saying that he is being harrassed by same-fags even though I could not have possibly written that post between the four minutes that passed between the two posts. Also makes an accusation that cannot be defended against so that he automatically "wins."
>Accuses me of being a Redditor while using Reddit spacing.
You have been exposed. I thought even Josephfags admitted their character was normie-tier, but here you are attacking the facts. I color coded it this time. I hear that colors are useful when you want to grab the attention of 7-year-olds.

Attached: Reddit Rankings.jpg (1319x972, 1.19M)

what should i draw

Look, Redditor. No one cares about your screenshot from Reddit, nor do we care about your "Reddit spacing" or your "Reddit points".

Joseph is the ultimate Yea Forums appeal character.

Johnny/Giorno/Jolyne are the Reddit appeal characters.

No amount of your cherry picked Reddit pics can change that.

Melone as this guy

Attached: pictures from italian profiles.jpg (760x960, 62K)

Based, the first two parts will always be the best. They also feel like actual stories.

Attached: 147c08c8cee4162a933844861317.jpg (602x839, 80K)

Dio Brando>DIO>Diego Brando from a different world>Diego Brando

8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1

Considering that I could barely find 20 posts that weren't "I haven't seen parts 6-8 yet, so Joseph>Josuke>Jotaro>Giorno>Jonathan," the idea that I cherrypicked rankings to put Joseph first is beyond hilarious. For every manga reader, there were four anime-only Josephfag retards. But I went to leddit, so who cares about the facts, amirite?

Holy shit White Snake is such a better villain stand than fucking King Cuckold

Βased

We all knew Joseph was the peak reddit pick

Based and redpilled

Same guy, 2 devices, mentally ill, from Reddit.

Joseph represents the antithesis of Reddit, just like Kira does for the villain side.

No matter what cooked statistics you try to present you can NEVER EVER disprove the objective fact that Joseph represents everything you Redditors hate:
>peak Alpha male
>Chad
>"treats women like objects"
>"Nazi apologist"
etc

Joseph is and always will be the Yea Forums appeal character. If he weren't, you Reddit vermin wouldn't be so desperate to say "n-no, he's our favorite actually! h-ha, what you gonna do now bigot!!".

Likewise, Kira is peak Yea Forums because he kills thots and is the ultimate Chad of all villains (followed by Valentine).

B a s e d

He's also the epitome of "lol so randumb" silliness that Reddit loves though.

>damage control for reddit characters
yikes

Wow, it took so long for you to recover from that beating that I was able to make this image just for you. Print out this picture of your fellow Joseph fans and hang it on your mantle.

Attached: Redditors Love Joseph.jpg (1251x1222, 1M)

not with that shitty white goop ability.

Your reddit spacing is giving me a seizure.

Based

Does anyone have that pick of the gang in Disney World and Annasui is wearing the "where the FUCK is Mickey" T-shirt?

Sure, buddy!

Attached: 1547867574954.png (917x657, 52K)

>A gushing reflection on Jolyne's character that is similar to what you might find on Yea Forums every once in a while (except for the last line).
>NIGERUNDAYO OHHHH MY GAWD OH NO
Joseph is peak Reddit.

>Josephfags can't accept that their character is reddit

is Dragon's Dream just King Crimson without Epitath?

Attached: kenzo1.png (378x441, 277K)

Their powers have no similarities.

Why do redditors think that being situational acquaintances with a Nazi makes you a Nazi apologist? Joseph never once expresses agreement with Stroheim's ideology, he just sees him as a strong man and a good ally for the conflict at hand.
This whole post seriously reeks of reddit. If you think that "haha he le kills thots!!! Thot destroyed XD" and "Chad omg CHAD he's so CHADLY" makes a character good, you belong in that place. We're here to either have real discussions or shitpost, and it's telling when your real opinions on the series read like a shitpost. Go away.

both seem like they have powers that their attack is always gonna happen according to fate, except dragon's dream can't skip time.

Dragon's Dream's attacks aren't "fated" to happen at all, they rely on the luck of certain points in space as divined by feng shui. I think you need to reread the part.

>FUN BAADDD! BORING GOOD! FUCK REDDIT, ONLY REDDITORS LIKE FUN. FUCK MEMES, MEMES ARE CRINGE
>FIGHTING GOOOOOOOOLLDDDD XDDDD KINOOOOOOOO. LE FUNNY DANCE MEME XD

>He's also the epitome of "lol so randumb" silliness that Reddit loves though.
NO
ONE
CARES

No Redditor can linke someone who
>is peak Alpha male
>is a Chad
>"treats women like objects"
>is a "Nazi aplogist"

Joseph is the ultimate Yea Forums JoJo. He triggers Redditors so much that they pretend to be 4channers pretending that Joseph is Reddit. Just stop and think how mental that is.

Looks like the Josephfag redditor broke.

>Why do redditors think that being situational acquaintances with a Nazi makes you a Nazi apologist?
I don't know, ask yourself, Redditor.

>This much seethe
>Bringing up part 5 out of nowhere
Imagine being this pathetic and defensive over a character

Oh no. It's retarded.
>Runs away from fights
>Cross-dresses
>Drinks soda
>Got married
>Had sex with a thot
>Training is too hard waaaa!
>An Italian was better than him
>Cried
>Wins by pure luck - not because he is actually capable of winning.
B-but he's a CHAD!

I'm not him, retard. But I see some hypocrisy here

Redditors are in full force out today. Hilarious how they think they can ruin Jospeph (the Yea Forums appeal character) by pretending that they're the ones who like him.

Like, think about it - why would anyone in this thread try to go out of his way this hard to say "Reddit likes Jospeh"? It's because he hates Joseph and he wants Yea Forums to hate him also.

Go back, reddit-kun.

>Like, think about it - why would anyone in this thread try to go out of his way this hard to say "Reddit likes Jospeh"?
Because you posted that anyone who puts Joseph at less than #1 is a Redditor and I wanted to do some digging to find out what Redditors actually thought. Now, we are just mocking you because the only thing you can say is "J-Joseph is a chad Yea Forums loves him don't listen to the Redditors." It's hilarious.

1 guy from Reddit, 2 devices

>Jospeph (the Yea Forums appeal character)
>Jospeh
You are shaking so badly that you can't even spell his name correctly. Go breath into a paper bag before you pass out.

>>j. geil
Coin trick, Hol Horse and Avdol retiring.
>>the genie fuck
HELL 2 U!
>>generic sea monster
Barnacles, nose trick and pointless Anne’s debut.
>>the sub battle with the shapeshifter
Diamond is breakable and Crusaders failure at flirting.
>>grey tower
No one can deflect the Emerald Splash and the whole reason Crusaders have to travel by land.
>>the sun
Joseph trying to ride the camels and Polnareff, Kakyoin and Jotaro absolutley losing their shit.

>I wanted to do some digging to find out what Redditors actually thought
Question - why would you need to do digging? You're a Redditor. Do you need to grab a shovel and dig, lest you are unaware of your own thoughts?

I guess that's how you voidbrain inhuman Redditors operate, huh.

>You are shaking so badly
Furious voidbrain from Reddit projecting his emotions onto me.

>join the thread
>joseph leddit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>no u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pathetic. Why dont we talk about our lord and savior JoshuuChad while Araki still blesses us with the holy book that is JoJolion.

Attached: ELCREATURA.png (444x204, 75K)

This is terrible bait. Even for a Redditor. You should be ashamed.

Attached: (You).gif (480x270, 351K)

Why didnt Kira just fucking blow up Koichi?? Fucking Hackraki.

Attached: STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (640x554, 47K)

>Even for a Redditor.
You do not get special treatment here just because you are a Redditor, you entitled brat.

Man, Kira is really a reddit villain.

Roleplaying is a bannable offense. Nigerundayo to the nearest meme subreddit and stay there.

Attached: 1547593435285.jpg (583x583, 23K)

I’m pretty sure someone who can outlive their great-granddaughter is a fucking Chad.

This is what mental illness looks like.

>Couldn't save his great granddaughter because he was a senile old geezer - which wouldn't be the case if he wasn't the laziest person around.
What a chad. I can see why Redditors like him.

Real people to blame for Jolyne’s death are Giorno and Pucci.
Joseph did nothing wrong.

>runs away from fights and wins the next time he actually fights
>cross-dresses and still btfos ARMED SOLDIERS
>drinks soda and makes it even healthier with chadhamon power
>got married to a italian qt
>tapped that fat ass like a true chad
>doesnt need to train, already peak chad status enough to btfo million year old vampires who killed entire species as a hobby
>italian virgin got squashed by a single vampire, chad doesnt care.
>tears made out of titanium resolve
>wins with skill and 401 IQ plays and defeats the ultimate virgin
What a chad, I can only dream to be as 1/10th chad as joseph is.

Attached: KingAheago.png (1778x1341, 3.4M)

Only a Redditor would call Joseph Reddit.

>Can't protect great granddaughter because he is in a state of self-imposed senility
>You can't blame him! He's such a chad!
>tries to excuse things that a beta cuck would do because it just worked.
>Actually says that tapping a thot is a GOOD thing.
I miss pre-anime Yea Forums.
>I cleverly turned it back on you
Out of all the things that you have said, this narcissism is definitely the most telling of your status as a Redditor.

Attached: Hamitto Papuru!.jpg (719x1115, 487K)

This. Because only a Redditor would use his Redditorness as a biological weapon.

Seething Redditor reveals that his favorite villain is indeed Pucci, hence he is a double confirmed Redditor.

Only a Redditor would say, "only a Redditor would call Joseph Reddit."
Redditor confirmed.

Pucci is Yea Forums

Ugh, can you fucking bigots stop talking about that piece of shit Joseph? He is such a Reddit favorite character. By the way, I love Jonny's implied transgay relationship with Gyro and Pucci reminds me of my wife's boyfriend, whom I often prep for her to pay back for five thousand years of slavery.

>gay nigger
Ultimate Redditor appeal character in JoJo.

So Pucci is my favorite villain, huh? I didn't know that. Thanks for telling me. I made this meme, by the way. Because I am such a Puccifag.

Your next line is “Only a Redditor would say, “Only a Redditor would say, “only a Redditor would call Joseph Reddit””

To you!

>gay
>nigger
fuck off speedreader

No, my next line is: "t. Redditor"

>h-he had 2 white parents!! so he j-just had revitiligo! p-please like him Yea Forums!

SEETHING Redditor

Clearly i’m not a Redditor because i can’t predict someone’s next line like Joseph Joestar.

Also Jotaro is objectively the best jojo.

Yes, that's what a seething Redditor such as you would say.

>I'I'm not sure I remember what The World looks like
Crazy Diamond and Za Warudo are just palette swaps of the same model Yea Forumsnon.

Attached: dc5.jpg (1398x1253, 592K)

Because Josuke quickly punched him and in order to defend he needs to pull out his stand thus canceling the BtD.

Jojo is on Netflix now

Attached: 1552169283785.gif (512x807, 434K)

Imagine being this redditor

>implying Joseph should've helped Jolyne AND Jobtaro when Chadseph ALONE was able to defeat two million-year old vampires who wiped out billions of hamon users and other vamps, as well as a supreme being who is pretty much the most OP character in the jojoverse.
>thinks that Joseph's asspulls weren't strategic.
>thinks that not tapping a thot is a good thing, and only tapping one ass for the rest of your life is somehow not cuck tier
>calls others narcissist when he displays himself to be a supreme oldfag when he's actually a cringe autist newfaggot

You sound like the retards who use 1000 buzzwords in a single sentence to be accepted into le sekrit Yea Forums club (XD!!!)

Attached: BigAbbacchio.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

For me:

3>1>4>2

I'm only up to the airing episode of P5, but I like it so far. Mista is my guy.

Best Jojo: P2 Joseph
Best JoBro: Speedwagon in P1

Absolutely cringe. Anyone who thinks that this post is based needs to leave.

This. Yea Forums bigots need to leave Yea Forums.

Cringe.

>who wiped out billions of hamon users and other vamps
Santana was shocked that humans had evolved enough use hamon, speedreader. Clearly there were no hamon users when they were alive.
>>calls others narcissist when he displays himself to be a supreme oldfag when he's actually a cringe autist newfaggot
>You sound like the retards who use 1000 buzzwords in a single sentence to be accepted into le sekrit Yea Forums club (XD!!!)
Honestly, I have never seen so much faggotry in a single post. This is your last (You).

You're either an extremely dedicated baiter, or a literal redditor with such a surface level understanding of what this site is about that you think anybody here will agree with you. Either way, fuck off. This thread isn't yours to shit up.

Part 3 sucks

>none of the episodes matter until they actually get to dio
>Joseph is still the main character cause Jotaro is only good for corny one liners
>DIO is the worst villain in the series and becomes even worse after you remove his emotional connection with Jonathan
>Many arcs don't relate to anything or have any significance to the plot and the 'filler' is lame because the characters are simply not engaging
>there's no memorable stand designs beyond Dio and the crusaders
>final battle is an asspull

Now that’s what I call schizoposting.

>none of the episodes matter until they actually get to dio
This is a stupid thing to say. You can say that you didn't like it (and I think for the most part part 3 is kind of a slog, especially the anime) but going by this logic no stories matter at all outside of the very beginning and very end. A story is a sequence of events between a beginning and end. It wouldn't make sense for Dio to just stay in Egypt waiting for the Joestars to show up without trying to stop them, and the story in between tells about what Dio tried to do to stop them, which was sending henchmen out to try and kill them.

It just happens that shonen (and most Jojo parts) rely on fights as the sole source of drama between the beginning and the end. And it's fair to be critical of it, but it's not that it doesn't matter.

>Santana was shocked that humans had evolved enough use hamon, speedreader. Clearly there were no hamon users when they were alive.
They didn’t exist in the Americas, which Santana never left. You must be a colossal speedreader since you don’t remember all the lines from the other Pillar Men about how they fought Hamon users.

Keicho was saying that he's looking for a stand user to kill his father since he can't find a way to. Once they introduced Kira I thought that he was going to kill the Okuyasu's father at some point since Killer Queen could completely explode him with no trace left behind. I don't know why they would ever meet, but I thought that it's kind of ironic that Kira has the perfect stand to kill the dad.

>last you when it was my first
thank god you dont feel required to (you) me, I was about to lose 10 more IQ points (I only have 80) from trying to argue with an absolute abysmal speedreading and somehow speedwatching retard.
Honestly, I have never seen so much faggotry (Le Yea Forums buzzword XD) in a single post. This is your last (You). le epic Yea Forums club guys hahah im so old newfag spedredr (you) hahahah.

Attached: AbbaChart.png (1280x883, 2.01M)

Weird but good

Why do people not like this fight? (pic related)

Attached: JANKEN.png (240x240, 122K)

>even have made kira a stand user, to make the audience sympathize with him more
Why would I want to sympathize with a psycopath who has a hand fetish?

it was random as fuck and completely unnecessary

Kira's kid ruined the arc for me

I grew to like the kid desu. Why didn't you like him?

Attached: charlotte.png (1007x455, 863K)

top 5 worst main cast characters?
1. Koichi
2. Hermes
3. Annasui
4. Okuyasu
5. Avdol

Attached: PIZZATIMEBruno.png (864x480, 992K)

>avdol better than anyone
>okuyasu worse than anyone

>cavemanfag
Yikes

as a floridian I can confirm gators are exactly like this

>koichi
>worst
he is the ONLY important side character on part 4. and maybe jotaro.

Avdol
Avdol
Avdol
Avdol
Avdol

1. Stuno 2. Stuno 3. Stuno 4. Stuno 5. Stuno

Based!

>Obsessed with my previous avatard
Based faggot

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBRUNOOOOOOO.png (480x436, 470K)

>Also Jotaro is objectively the best jojo.
>objectively
stop using words you dont understand.

>im literally invincible
>still paranoid enough to off my own daughter on the off chance someone might find out my name
>ignoring the fact im literally a mafia boss and responsible for untold atrocities

Yeah hes a fuckin saint

Attached: 1386118141659.jpg (500x383, 46K)

>ignoring the fact im literally a mafia boss and responsible for untold atrocities
But according to Part 5, being a mob boss is a good thing

I want to eat Pizza with Bruno

what was KQ thinking in its last moments?

Attached: kq.jpg (846x458, 36K)

Nothing

Drugs......

Attached: drugs......png (225x400, 172K)

Please don't respond to me dude

>gappy
>no best jojo
take your shit taste and leave

could've been based but
>dissing gappy

Attached: peterson stalk.jpg (246x437, 33K)

why

Attached: mmm good fucking tea.jpg (617x960, 164K)

r8

I left the boxes empty that I don't have an opinion on for whatever reason

Attached: 1552158124738.png (1204x948, 1.96M)

cheese wedge head, diving suit, hearts here and there

Which JoJo(s) would you trust with your life?

0/10

giorno actually protected the person he promised to protect, when she was directly being attacked.

so I'd say him.

Gappy

Josuke or Giorno.
Both have a heart of gold and are perfect for body guarding and healing. The rest probably wouldn't give a shit unless you were a dying child.

Attached: W U T O M O K I n E v E r F a i I s.png (628x407, 254K)

>2) Putting Jolyne high
>>because she is a womyn

yikes

I'm not interested in seeing posts by a guy who role plays as a caveman.

What about Johnathan?

>Giorno
>Heart of gold

Josuke because he can heal me after he fucks up
The rest are retarded and Giorno makes everything he touches super gay

JANKEN boy was annoying as fuck. The visuals are hilarious though.

but I dont role play as a caveman.

He's too soft and isnt as effective as the other jojos.

Attached: GyroHolUp.png (457x728, 709K)

The serial killings in Morioh weren't only messed up shit that happened in that town, there was shit like the yokai (who could bait anyone unlucky enough to stumble upon her), family curses, and even a sort of criminal underworld that occurs in Morioh

Hi, I like JoJo :)

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Fucking redditor baka

>Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Attached: d3f.gif (492x270, 1.78M)

>all this discussion about reddit
pls dont turn into another Yea Forums

Attached: 145996872.jpg (700x617, 112K)

Giorno sucks ASS as a healer. Like his healing is agonizing and kinda limited.

Post ur cock

Who is the gayest JoJo?

Except for in the last episode where he created new flesh out of nothing.

In his first fight in the part Giorno got an innocent kid hurt just to be able to get at Buccellati. He threatens the lives of random people as seen by his treatment of the truck driver on the island. When Narancia, Mista and Abbacchio beat the living shit out of an innocent civilian, he stood there and did nothing.

Jonathan, on the other hand, goes out of his way to protect innocent people. In spite of his rudeness, Joseph does everything to protect victims even if they aren't innocent - he was absolutely brutal to the racist cops who assaulted Smokey even after the kid stole his wallet. Jotaro is cold but just. Jolyne went out of her way to help out people around her, like helping out a bullied girl in the prison who she didn't know and who she received no benefits for helping, and put the lives of random children from the hospital before her own life in the Underworld fight. The only Jojo's you could possibly be describing are Johnny and Gappy.

Johnny gets his ass pounded every night, not always by the same man.

Nigg@ what?

He created flesh out of nothing when healing Bruno.

Air is matter. There's no reason Giorno can't transmute air into living things.

Does it count if he doesn't know it's happening, though? You could rape Johnny in his sleep and he'd be none the wiser.

what are you talking about? the reason it all worked in crazy diamond was that it just escalates. sure the spaz with the water stand who rapes and kills kids is a generic bad guy and bad company nigger wants his revenge but its not like it just all of a sudden went disney on you

the fat kid with that army of mini stands was fucked up and they let him live. you try to kill me over money you better succeed because we wont be hanging out talking about sandwiches thats for fucking sure

but it demonstrates how bad day to day life is for the cast of characters. when you let a attempt on your life slide. killing the make over lady and some random guy and larping as another man and fucking his wife is all in a days work for the main villain

In which case he might as well have regular healing powers, which his stand wasn’t supposed to have.

He lets it happen and enjoys it.

Once upon a time, I’d say Giorno but I’ve since come to feel like he’s probably Bi, above sexual desires or even pansexual.

No, no the winner of gayest is Josuke

Johnathan is definitely straight and pure. Joseph is a cross dresser AND a cheater, Jotaro is autistically straight, Joylene would only be gay for attention, Johnny is borderline gay and probably wouldn’t have minded getting ass fucked by Gyro and Gappy is too horny for Miss Plot device to ever be considered gay.

>no waifu

Giorno showed absolutely zero sexual interest in girls and actively avoided talking to them, unlike Josuke who talked about wanting a girlfriend on multiple occasions.

The anime adding that scene with the wallet-stealing was the most Giorno ever willingly interacted with women.

Attached: A WOMAN.png (337x779, 65K)

Is King Quality a meme yet?

Attached: SAHbQhM.jpg (1031x866, 68K)

No because he looks good in most frames.

Part 5 has so much quality, we became desensitized

King crimson look fucking great,even when he look like a retard he still look angry and insane

Prediction of titles and chapters:
22. The "G" in Guts (4)
23. Clash and Talking Head (4)
24. Notorious B.I.G. (4)
25. Spice Girl (4.5)
26. My Name Is Doppio (3.5)
27. King Crimson vs. Metallica (4.5)
28. Feels Like The Sky Could Come Down On Us At Any Minute (3)
29. Pronto! On the Line (3)
30. "Green Day" and "Oasis" - Part 1 (4.5)
31. "Green Day" and "Oasis" - Part 2 (5)
32. "Green Day" and "Oasis" - Part 3 (4)
33. His Name Is Diavolo (3)
34. Before the Arrow (4)
35. The Requiem Plays Quietly (5)
36. Diavolo Emerges (4)
37. King of Kings (4.5)
38. Gold Experience Requiem (4)
39. Sleeping Slaves (2.5 + epilogue filler)

As long as they keep the face exaggerated in the quality frames, I don't give a fuck.

Attached: d0a013bab045ffb8e14dc2917ff97b0a.png (794x1123, 629K)

Go and be dead Bruno.

>hurt Kira's potential impact on the series
>Kira
>impact on the series
he's a foot-note in Jojo and the most underwhelming ""main"" villain through-out
he was an extended thug fight

Giorno fucks women every hour now that he's a mafia boss.

>"BRUNOOOOOO"
>"TREEEEEEEEEEEEEESH"

Attached: Q7KmIUt.jpg (1295x1279, 137K)

He fucks Mista

What's so bad about it?

giorno by far

Attached: D00oVnaU0AYmLjL.jpg (600x849, 101K)

This in-between shot you posted looks better than the Killer Queen reveal still, so no.

Definitely Josuke. He went from straight at the beginning of DU to gay for Okuyasu at the end. I blame Araki's art style change
Buffsuke > Twinksuke

My expectations were low from the thumbnail and I was disappointed. The only vaguely interesting thing is how Jotaro manages to be your favorite support and least favorite Jojo simultaneously or how Caesar got there at all.

jotaro was a horrible lead, but a fantastic support character.

and I like SHIZAAAAAAAAA

>giorno self inserters

I don't even know how those can exist

Giorno has the blood of Dio. He doesn't care for women or romance much. He just wants his version of justice and to keep getting stronger.

It's canon

>not wanting to insert yourself into that qt blonde italian half vampire twink boi

I didn't realize all of that was genetic

I will never understand why his mother wasn't Italian. Did Giorno really fave to be Japanese?

>Giorno has the blood of Dio. He doesn't care for women
DIO sired at least four bastards with four different women and constantly had an army of naked sluts literally on his cock before he ate them. What the fuck manga have you been reading?