Zoku Owarimonogatari

Why does Yea Forums have no [good] threads for the long-awaited new installment in one of the greatest anime franchises of all time? Subs for all 3 episodes are available on nyaa.

Attached: [ReinForce] Zoku Owarimonogatari 03 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_16.54_[2019.03.08_22.32 (1605x903, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/uAkNkdUk
mega.nz/#!woEEka4R!85Fbk-irH5W13J9fNU92mTkbCKkzgSKtGWxO3UL-hv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: LVQ_B6CkYQw.jpg (604x453, 133K)

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1551947181084.webm (852x480, 1.97M)

lost interest after they turned shinobu into a titcow

I will keep this thread alive.

Feels like a glorified recap of the whole series, not that I complain though.

doll a best

Attached: [ReinForce] Zoku Owarimonogatari 03 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_15.48_[2019.03.09_01.21 (1920x1080, 219K)

Because we all know it will devolve into the same old arguments that everyone is completely fucking sick of.

I got too drunk yestarday and passed out before I could post it, (I remember typing out the post, but apparently couldn't hit submit) but here's my fixed version of user's zoku owari 02 subs. Again, I was drunk so it's probably still not perfect.
If subanon or anyone else wants to put this on nyaa or anywhere else, check out line 174 (09:35:46) first. That's the only line I added and didn't typeset it at all. It's supposed to be the translation of the scrolling text.

pastebin.com/uAkNkdUk

mega.nz/#!woEEka4R!85Fbk-irH5W13J9fNU92mTkbCKkzgSKtGWxO3UL-hv8

Attached: 73587155_p0.png (1489x2105, 1.61M)

Cheers, to drunk productivity.

>installment in one of the greatest anime franchises of all time?
FFS user we've been through this before - you do not brag about how good gatari is in the OP otherwise you will attract retarded shitpistors who are salty about the fact that their inferior favourite show will never get a S3

I got really dissapointed when doll reverted her personality back to boring. I wish we got more

Same, she went from being one of the worst to one of the best with that change of personality

How are the subs? I heard they aren't great and that I should wait, but if they're good I'll watch.

I'm waiting for it to appear on AB so i can turboseed like an autist

They're speedsubs, treat them as such. They should be good enough if you want to understand what's going on. If you have the patience and want subs with more effort put into them, wait.

Wait so it ends just like that? Were getting more than 3 eps right?

>long-awaited
no one cares about monogatari and shaft anymore

There's another BD with 3 more episodes coming around the end of march iirc

Sodachi's panties

Attached: 1552129572100.jpg (1920x1080, 846K)

Kanbaru's panties

Attached: 1552129644440.jpg (1920x1080, 832K)

Karen's new outfit

Attached: 1552129888359.webm (960x540, 255K)

>no one cares
I Karen

Isn't it supposed to be 6 episodes? Also, I'm trying to be patient for all episodes to have better subs.

i'm tired of monogatari

I didn't even know about it. Ok, downloading.

It wasn't that her personality changed, it was that she expresses it when reversed. You still get the ice burns but it's done with a stone cold face.

But dorky faces are the perfect compliment to her mediocre quips.

Attached: [ReinForce] Zoku Owarimonogatari 01 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_09.44_[2019.02.26_23.11 (1920x1080, 560K)

Aren't the 3 episodes only half the movie or am I missremembering

>movie
It was always directed as a season. It just got shown in theaters to jew more money out of fans. It worked too, since BD sales actually went up from the last season for the first time.

I honestly can't imagine watching it as anything but a movie.

I've heard people saying this will be the last Monogatari SHAFT does, and/or SHAFT itself is collapsing. Is there any basis to that?

>falling for lazy bait

I haven't watched Monogatari in years or kept up with any seasonal anime really, I have no idea what's going on the industry. It's an honest question.

Attached: shinji mug.jpg (600x677, 47K)

na
I think shaft said that they will keep animating monogatari
can't be sure of the source

You should still be able to recognize all the retarded studio wars nonsense.

What order should I watch these in? Should I start with Kizumonogatari or Nekomonogatari: Kuro?

Release order, just like 99% of everything else.

The release order of the anime is mostly the same as the release order of the novels it's based on. The biggest difference is Kizumonogatari was delayed for half a fucking decade before being released as a three-part film, so the TV anime was forced to move on and anime-only fans wouldn't get the full story of Kizu until very deep into the series instead of right after the beginning. The anime accounts for this, expanding on what happened in Kizu as necessary along with the explanation/recap present in the original texts. It doesn't just assume you went ahead and read (or retroactively watched) Kizu, so if choose not to do that you won't be lost. A full understanding of what happened doesn't become necessary until much later on, at about the same time Kizu actually was adapted.

Basically, follow what this chart says in the top-left, and refer to the top-right to make your decision on when you want to watch Kizu.
The real choice is whether you want to (more or less) follow the anime's release order and have Kizu's full story be treated as an unspoken thematic mystery throughout until it becomes critical again near the climax, or follow the novel release order, which is certainly not "wrong" but you're not actually reading the novels.

You absolutely should not just start with Kizu, the whole tone of the story is very different than most of the series, Bake is a much better introduction to the cast, setting and style of the show. And starting with Neko would be even more confusing, since you don't have context from either Bake or Kizu (it takes place between them, and Bake frames it the same way it frames the events of Kizu).

Attached: Monogatari Series.png (1763x3096, 323K)

Thank you.

Attached: 17vtbnv7idyy.gif (540x413, 2.09M)

SHAFT had like half of its employees leave last year including Itamura (which is why Shinbo is directing this one), so in that sense you could say it's collapsing, yes. They peaked like a decade ago anyway.

the great debate

Attached: 1485489712966.jpg (906x1169, 145K)

thank god. Hope its true

when are the next episodes going to be released?

retarded faggot

no subs

Because believe it or not this series isn't that good. Contrary to what your circlejerk says there's better out there that's also more easily accessible.

what game is that?

Attached: 1475504864430.jpg (428x402, 38K)

I'm only up to Owari. Taking my time with the series because it is so good I'm rationing it. Not gonna read thread because spoilers. Watched Kizu tho.

Kthnxby

How can one studio be so based

By having most of it's staff leave.