What happened to full frontal nudity in anime?

What happened to full frontal nudity in anime?

Attached: girls bravo.jpg (640x480, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24825336/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even Girl's Bravo didn't air uncensored on regular T.V. only on premium channels. Full nudity ended in the late 90s when conservatives took over the government.

It's still there. You're just on the wrong board.

It seems like its harder to find nipples in anime these days because there is so much more anime than there used to be.

>Full nudity ended in the late 90s when conservatives took over the government.
Hasn't the same party been in charge in Japan since the end of the Shogunate?
Anyways it's not really that different now. You still get occasional gratuitous titties in kids shows, like the Magi anime a few years back that had big blue genie tits in a sunday morning timeslot

So long as you buy the Blu-Rays.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fuuka - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.42_[2017.02.17_00.22.38].png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>parties can't have internal factions

>censored blu-ray

It's censored with steamfog. I want to see titties and missing vaginas

NOOOOOOOOOO

MY ADS

>he thinks it's governments that influence this shit and not advertisers
I remember being young.

It is uncensored in the Blu-ray. Each Blu-ray also comes with a one-shot of MC getting with one or two of the girls. They really wanted to sell the damn Blu-ray.

Attached: Does this look like the face of traffic safety.jpg (948x534, 58K)

Conservatives like Ishihara did in fact advocate censorship of violent manga and enforce stricter broadcast regulations all throughout the early 00's.

Olympics.

Called?

Attached: Full_frontal.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Attached: BD LOL.jpg (1917x2155, 365K)

is it worth watching besides uncensored?

We must delete cenzure from the World

Attached: 1445369624643.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

If there's no vagina slit to be seen, then it's irrelevant.

If you get past her horrible introduction, Fuuka grows on you, and the soundtrack has some nice songs. Go for it.

when there is a craze there is the desire to see the censored thing

I'm glad the tilt trick worked.
>There are anons on Yea Forums right now that are too young/new to know the tilt trick

What happened to PUBES in animes ?

Attached: GunbusterMovie43.jpg (1424x1078, 220K)

woh

mind=blown
bricks were shat, etc etc

Apparently at some point they were idiotically deemed as vulgar as the vagina itself and disappeared completely from the face of anime. In an industry where the majority of women have outlandish natural hair colors this murdered potential for vibrant female carpet of all shades and hues is nothing short of a tragedy, even most doujin artists avoid drawing them nowadays. It's sad, really.

Attached: 1431004338848.jpg (1419x2000, 872K)

Fucking gaijin and their shit taste. Most Western girls shave their pubes.

>buy the Blu-Rays

Attached: 1548016648725.webm (1000x1080, 949K)

>show do's teasing censorship like lightbeams & steamed fog & make it blatant if you buy the bd's you'd get anime tiddies
>bluray comes out, no tiddies

im not talking bout 100% mainstream friendly stuff but the few ecchi series by studios that did this pretty much poisoned my hopes & dreams for w.e next anime series they decide to work on

Attached: pepe.jpg (720x696, 56K)

>What happened to female slits in anime?

FTFY

He said nudity, not assault.

>sad

You misspelled INFURIATING!

You know what? This is all MacArthur's fault.

The 80s ended.

No they didn't. The 80's have just vexxed into another solar system beyond ours by traveling past the speed of light.

Properly drawn tits>suds>steam>sunray>NIPPLESS TITS

Always disturbed me seeing that shit. I'd take shit over nippless tits and even the shitty pink dots in OP.

Attached: shoveldog in HD.webm (640x360, 1.87M)

Where does properly drawn steam valves fall under that list?

Attached: yunogasai.png (1006x577, 687K)

Attached: who.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

hmm

Swear to god her tits were not that big in the manga. Hell I don't even remember if you saw her tits in the manga.

>doesn't read manga
Don't even have to get the mature titles. Often enough it's in the older teen titles. The trippiest ones are series were you didn't expect there to be tits.
>sankrea
>plus sized elf
Just casually flipping through and there's some boobies.

>read manga series online
>tits
>no nipples
>read same manga in store
>fully drawn exposed tit
It's the new form of anti-piracy.

They are being purged IRL, and with it also the pubic lice. This is a good thing.

>The increased incidence of hair removal may lead to atypical patterns of pubic lice infestations or its complete eradication as the natural habitat of this parasite is destroyed.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24825336/

Literally nothing.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Senran Kagura Shinovi Master - Tokyo Youma-hen - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.59_[2018.1 (1280x720, 88K)

She'd wearing an eye-patch.

It's extra stupid, because I'll pay for an completely uncensored electronic copy, but not for a physical one, since they take up too much space.

Physical certainly has it's limitations. I've got two bigass bookshelves in my room that are lined with manga and they're almost full.

Bookshelves filled with double and triple stacks of classic Sci-fi and Fantasy that predate e-books line my office walls, user.
Electronic versions WILL be pirated, but people like me will also pay for them to encourage publishing more non-physical versions.
Or, dog forbid, go to a subscription model for the uncensored electronic versions. Japan used to be a high tech Mecca. What happened?

Her tits are in the manga and they're still pretty big

There's an easier way to deal with that: don't go plowing around out of wedlock.

What that faggotnigger second director did to Basquash was a fucking travesty.

Attached: Basquash TV.webm (853x480, 1.82M)

Attached: Basquash BD.webm (853x480, 1.61M)

No one gives a fuck about your puritanical moralizing, you shitcunt.

Variety is the spice of life, user. Or, as a college lady friend said, "Would you buy a car without test driving it?"

not that user but shut up degenerate

Attached: sex before marriage is bad.jpg (1223x1541, 368K)

You're right. Not knowing what they're missing can make people settle for far less than they could obtain with a little more effort. That's why low value males fear experienced women.

Changed broadcasting laws, premium channels, and BDs.

It really depends on the series and manufacturer. And Barbie doll is sort of better than nothing.

It’s part of it, at least in recent times. We’re still getting Tsugumomo and Comiket next year.

Or maybe dudes want a woman to be their lifelong companion and mother of their children instead over a good fuck.

Attached: 1545529418328.jpg (801x876, 244K)

Definitely a low value male.
>mother of their children
Women know that children are theirs; men hope that children are theirs.

lol, shit study design

get the fuck out of here, if you want to 2d you're in the right place but don't tell other idiots how to 3d

It's mostly being saved for BDs or AT-X airings.

I"m hoping we will see more return when the Olympics is over, but I'm not holding my breath.

Why doesn't she have nipples?

>low value male because hes not a degenerate
lolok

>literally doesn't understand how to have sex
lolok

>can't handle knowing he's being compared to others.
Yep, LOW value.

Directed by the same guy who directed Gundam Seed.

Those also didn't have nipples, even in the BDs.

God damn I busted so many nuts to GB

I hope we get a slingshot effect after 2020 and we get full frontal loli fanservice

Get Abe out of office first.
Get someone in office who realizes that fewer people breed when kids are super expensive and the future looks like shit.

I don't really see the point of full frontal nudity if you aren't even going to draw the vagina.

Attached: 1522066638524.jpg (985x996, 374K)

I’m thinking that there’ll be a Renaissance in mainstream and smut once the Olympics are over. I mean, there’s been borderline H stuff coming out like crazy in the past few years.

HOTE

FUKUDAAAAAAAA

I really feel with you bro.
Colored pubic hair is amazing.

Hey, it works.

False equivalence.

>having standards = low value
Apparently because that makes sense to you.

>knows that he can never measure up, so he aims low.
Loser.

Will that include preteen gravure magazines?

She's a filthy norma.

>appeal to motive
kek

Who's Norma?

Attached: [Doki] Sankarea - 00 (720x480 h264 DVD AAC) [0B424F79].mkv_snapshot_01.32_[2019.03.09_15.30.16].jpg (720x480, 40K)

this was a good show

What a shit show.

>hentai
>draw the genitals
>then censor them
I never understood that. At least Aki Sora and Yosuga just didn't show the genitals to begin with. Do nips get off to mosaics?

Attached: this bitch.gif (600x338, 1.66M)

SJW
J
W

>yellow fever on Yea Forums
not surprised

>pic
in reality, less white couples mean less whites in the future. every white person should be upset about what this image symbolizes, not just white women.

Attached: feels bad SakuraQuest.png (1440x777, 2.65M)

imagine hating your parents THAT much
kek

And we don't see the full front in that image, even if it would be featureless.

It's easier to edit it in, assuming someone good enough wants to try. That level of detail should be more common though, if not in the published manga/anime, then by the artists on there own with less official versions.

Why?

Nipples implied in the outline but without detail filled in is absolute kino, though. This is how I know you were born after the internet.

Better question is why can't animators draw nipples? Even when they're shown they look awful most of the time.

>lifelong companion
>white cucks believe low rent Asians want them for anything other than status

can you faggots fuck off with the 3D and /pol/ shit

Please commit suicide back to /r/wojak.

nice trip

based

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Senran Kagura Shinovi Master - Tokyo Youma-hen - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.01_[2018. (1920x1080, 176K)

How does that refute the data in any way?

That's just the first frame of the webm.
t. actually watched Monogatari

That was such a beautiful ED
Nothing but happy boobs everywhere

I can't recall having ever seen something that would be classed as full frontal nudity in anime except for the comical dicks that get drawn now and then.

Manga is the only place that seems to actually do it, I'm sure I remember in the manga you could see her clit but not in the anime blurays,

Attached: 1531961567199.jpg (1863x2940, 300K)

How is the OP one? He didn’t call for all nudity to be erased.

As long as you cut out the 2D and Yea Forums shit.

Nah, she is a cunt even after that.
Seriously, someone tries to force her to be in a sports team and she doesn't want to. Okay, fair enough. But then she literally does the same thing to the guy who was forcing her, except now she is forcing him to be in her band. I stopped watching right there. She is an insufferable hypocritical cunt.

The saddest thing is that the only ones keeping them are batshit insane feminists. They even ruined irl colored hair for me.

Someone post the Cross Ange Commie OP boner edit

> when conservatives took over the government.
You mean when the cold war ended so that the government have more time to mess with domestic affairs

source

Who cares about censorship in anime. Censorship in panda is the real problem.

>Not watched the remaster version

Attached: gundam-seed-destiny-ep21-01.jpg (1136x640, 110K)

>posting the pube king
Man of culture and exquisite taste

I admire your taste of pubes but not the fact you call this artist a pube king

Trash

>As long as you cut out the 2D and Yea Forums shit.
>in a board about anime and 2d shit
Kill yourself

>As long as you cut out the 2D and Yea Forums shit.
But this is Yea Forums you faggot.

In terms of minimal censoring that BD did go about as close as they can though.

Attached: Konomi_02.5_BD.jpg (1920x1278, 628K)

Like mother like daughter.

Why does anime and manga almost never have any pubes? They're pretty much only in hentai and eroge, and even then, usually only the hardcore stuff.

Attached: 1449709665970.gif (500x419, 239K)

Which manga do this?

I'm sure that won't be a problem for you.

if Urushihara isn't the pube king, who is it then?

Blame America and their prudish nature.
No, seriously. Look it up.

Attached: Dream-of-the-Fisherman's-Wife-large.jpg (800x586, 113K)

yuzawa?

Attached: __karasuma_sachiko_original_drawn_by_yuzawa__18c092f271a86c310adb32206d199f6a.jpg (1191x668, 126K)

It's in the uncensored versions on dvds?

Manga will save us.

Attached: Dorohedoro v15-117.jpg (2130x3056, 1.95M)

cute and funny

being shaven is less effort

love me some nude devil nikado

I miss it too

>Senran Kagura
Sorry but the tits in that series stink. They're too stiff and distractingly close to their collar bones.

Attached: 1367503667313.jpg (572x572, 214K)

You first. There’s seiyuu threads all the time.

Yes, and? See my above point.