Casshern Sins

Why didn't anyone enlighten me of this series existence until like a decade later? I just watched the first episode today and I LOVED it!

the loli was very cute, too!

Attached: LnmHp5f.jpg (1600x900, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5xwYvcgP4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because It's a waste of time overall, but some episodes weren't bad.

Attached: sex appeal.jpg (1920x1080, 210K)

Watch all the episodes before making a thread, faggot.

I'm in the middle of it, should I drop it?

How about you stop asking others and start making your own decisions? It won't get any better, but last 2-3 minutes of the show are pretty great.

Well, I counting on you, user.

KYASHAN WO KOROSE
KYASHAN WO KURAE

Attached: HIBIKI KYASHAN.png (851x788, 43K)

You should because you seem to have bad taste anyways
though I agree that the middle section of the show honestly could've been trimmed a bit. the shows only flaw imo is that a lot of episodes honestly just didn't need to happen. I can say that if you liked the previous episodes enough to get to that point that its worth sticking around for the end

I fucking love the show and as much as I crave to read some discussion about itI think I prefer if it stays a hidden gem
Its not without its flaws though

>a lot of episodes honestly just didn't need to happen
Name one.
>inb4 the self-contained episodes
You missed the point then.

I didn't miss the point though, thats the thing. A lot of the self-contained episodes felt like they could've been trimmed and the show still would've gotten its point across just as well. At the very least I wouldn't blame someone for thinking the show isn't going anywhere during its middle-section.

I think none of them could have been trimmed because they were all great episodes and the ones with the painter and singer were the best episodes of the whole show. It's the few episodes about Dio that were weak.

Years later and I'm definitely left with mixed feelings on this one. It had so many elements that worked really well, plenty of memorable moments. But it also had elements that didn't work at all, and plenty of forgettable moments.
I want to like it, I want to recommend it, but something holds me back.

Hidden gem show, but the ending made me sad.

I absolutely loved the ending. It was close to perfect imo. While I agree with the shows message that death gives meaning to life I also constantly thought to myself "well, thats easy for YOU to say". The ending actually giving him exactly what he asked for, and him having to have his cake and eat it too was just absolutely perfect. He got what he wanted, and now he had to suffer the consequences. It wasn't a happy ending but it wasn't an edgy "suffering" ending either, it was brutally, and refreshingly, honest.

Attached: 1528743549810.png (1280x720, 1.94M)

same

>literally seiya

The bell tower girl was cute.

After noticing one thing the show became unwatchable even though i actually liked it
every line h speaks is just slowly repeating what someone else said like an actually retarded person

But why was the opening a slideshow?

Attached: 1541831116896.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>a waste of time overall
aren't all anime?

Because NEE IMA DOUSHITE BOKURA UMARETA NO

we told you nigga

you didn't listen

at the end Casshern will come for you user

BUT at least post ot kike
youtube.com/watch?v=l5xwYvcgP4c