Is sakura a cuckquean?

is sakura a cuckquean?

Attached: tumblr_nrzavkej7u1u4ighao1_500.jpg (500x500, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uy3Fb51GfdE
youtube.com/watch?v=tSuHm-NE3GY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroactive_continuity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

canonically yes
retconically no

I mean Karin was an Uzumaki. Why would saskue want to fuck annoying big head sakura when he could fuck the closest thing to a female naruto that there is

Attached: 1544581768434.png (393x369, 108K)

Already confirmed that no.

It was bait all along. Also, did anyone genuinely believe Kishimoto would actually do that to a main cast member in a shonen aimed at kids.

Yes. Sakura is the most beta wife I've seen in any shounen. If Sasuke wanted to fuck another woman, she'd allow it and only watch without ever getting any action herself. Wouldn't surprise me if Karin actually lied to Suigetsu at the end of Gaiden.

Cope

How come Kishimoto's Sarada looks so cute while the actual manga's looks fucking disgusting even though she gets all whored up and shit.

>shonen aimed at kids.
That's redundant.

Nice argument, Pinkshitter.

The most preposterous thing about that plot thread was the idea that Karin would be friends with anyone.

Cope harder

I wish it was true
Karin babe > Sacuckra

Attached: 1_by_ino_sama_berezohka-d5wh2zk.jpg (944x847, 128K)

They didn't have the balls. Still messed out that they had Sarada question Sakura being her real mother.

>The most preposterous thing about that plot thread was the idea that Sakura would be friends with anyone.

Fixed that one for you. Sakura is the one who plastered her picture over karin's after all.

iirc they never actually told sarada that detail about karin keeping her cord for some reason after helping deliver her, so sarada might still think she's been adopted by sakura lol.

Sarada probably has some of Karins DNA. Hear me out.
How else will she upgrade her eye powers if she didn't have some sort of senju/uzumaki DNA? Taking them from Sasuke? The onion boys? Super unlikely.

why does she need to upgrade her eye powers

Salad is probably a clone. Solid Snake style, Karen's egg but Sakura birthed her.

The have different shapes of eyes. Take off the glasses and is noticeable.

Attached: IMG_0227.png (533x756, 390K)

THAT'S NOT HOW CLONING WORKS
THAT'S NOT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS

C U C K
U
C
K

>no pics of pregnant sakura anywhere
>proof

Sure. My mom tells me that my brother is from the same dad but he looks different than us and look like this guy my mom used to date (which resulted in my dad cheating on my mom with another woman).

I hope she really was because I kinda feel like Karin would've been a more interesting mom

Attached: the human body is weird and Sakura's a cuck.png (1324x321, 39K)

I hope she is, would make sense considering how Sakura and Sasuke's relationship has always been

Nice blog, your mom’s a slut. Lol

tl;dr

Attached: 1450412889100.jpg (321x560, 165K)

Can't blame him
Karin is hot as fuck
How can Sacuckra even compete?

Attached: 6a2.jpg (2000x1600, 1.2M)

No, because Sarada is canonically her daughter and only autistic Karinfags who can't get over their NTR fanfiction think differently.

>Karin is hot as fuck
She isn't, and her hair is horrible.

Exactly half her hair is horrible

Sarada's fashion sense here and chapter 700 was great I miss her posh nerd prep girl look

Which half?

Was a good thread, good ole days

Attached: main-qimg-0dd04a4589ae62c68f450d6d76db9939-c.jpg (542x784, 106K)

Her character design makes no sense as a female offspring of Sakura, as the naruhina ones did at least, because they clone the parents based on gender. She looks way more like that other chick. The author is a retard.

She should have been Karin's daughter to be honest. It would have made her character more interesting instead of being boring cunt like she has been since day one.

Sakura grew a dick and fucked Karin.

Canon.

>this could have been better executed so x could have been more interesting instead of just a boring cunt
summed up all of naruto and boruto for you

Nope.

Attached: 95F7D311-1BCC-4A13-9F41-0FACE0DA2DB2.png (305x398, 126K)

Don't bait this much man

That sums up anime in general.

She should have been. This would have been in line with Naruto's theme about how family doesn't have to be related.
It would also increase Salad's power level significantly.

Instead she became Sakura's kid and the first Uchiha we know of to need glasses.

that day was fucking glorious

the sad reality, for something that had potential with the great first arc or two.

>my husband's daughter

Seriously what was the point at all of this storyline? Who thought "let's make sasusaku happen but let's add cuck drama to it but bail out and somehow that will look good" made sense in any possible way?

I started watching it kind of recently because I was bored even though I knew I wouldn't like it and it was just impressive how uncreative it was.

Didn't even read the manga and only came for the salt. it was glorious.

Attached: 1429774586143.jpg (1263x674, 79K)

Kishimoto literally hates Sakura. No other female character has gotten shit on like this by him. It makes feel sorry for this character.

Only a cuck would give glasses and act like a godmother to your crush's daughter you know

the same treatment a character gets, from writers who had the balls to admit they hated the character

>It makes me feel sorry for this character
Why though?

What's more likely? Sasuke actually chilling out and deciding that pink was worth it, or the Shisui eye crow not actually being killed and being sent to Naruto by Itachi as insurance? Naruto does some jesus chakra sharing to get the eye working again and boom, Sasuke thinks they fought and he's now the perfect quiet best friend that Naruto always wanted. Uses a transformation to look like his arm's missing for a bit, then later on just starts throwing some baby powder on it instead and saying that it's "Hashirama cells"

I think we all know he didn't choose pink willingly

I'm in favor of this interpretation. He was probably encouraged to attach Sasuke to Sakura by Hiashi, in order to preserve Uchiha genes for later reabsorbtion into the Hyuuga main family.

If he hadnt chose her, then Sarada wouldn't exist you dumbfuck

>then later on just starts throwing some baby powder on it instead and saying that it's "Hashirama cells"

Attached: 2014-08-08 18.11.33.jpg (720x405, 71K)

That's dumb, he would have refused it or something because thats technically pissing your clan off because other people are asking you to restore it cuz muh genes conservation.

>the first moment of clarity Sasuke has after the genjutsu is cast is right as Sakura locks her legs around him
>and thus he knows despair

my personal headcanon is that Sasuke didn't even get Sakura pregnant by dicking her, since he hasn't even kissed her. She used some magic pregnancy jutsu to avoid all contact.

Attached: sasookay is pretty cool.jpg (1366x768, 48K)

Like this?
>oh no sasuke, you've been poisoned!

Attached: the good suck.png (1440x1080, 1.2M)

I laughed pretty hard at this.

>all this bunch of deluded and brain damaged fags
I think the Uchiha trio is doing its job pretty well

>Sasuke actually chilling out and deciding that pink was worth it
He did give a shit about her at some point

Attached: Nar-7-1-18.jpg (1244x1003, 126K)

Goddamn, those 10 chapters were a wild fucking ride.

I meant "He used some pregnancy jutsu" but it's way funnier if Sakura extracted the jizz that way.

Kishi's old style had so much personality

All tell you what, if Salad get's ANY other special ability that doesn't have anything to do with the sharingan, that will prove 100% she is Karins kid.

Attached: cdc.jpg (604x340, 69K)

Hell, if she suddenly learns how to turn into water or use curse marks that will really give us something to think about.

>if Salad get's ANY other special ability that doesn't have anything to do with the sharingan
Like Sakura's super punches?

Attached: salad smash.png (628x665, 217K)

That's just chakra control. And you'll notice Karin is very good at that as well.

Karin gave her egg to Sakura and Sakura gave birth.

Jeez Sarada, how come you get to have TWO mom?

That's fine too.

It could also be aimed at manchildren and brainlets, like Hunter Hunter.

>Jeez Sarada, how come you get to have TWO mom?
youtube.com/watch?v=uy3Fb51GfdE

>Sarada shows super punches at the end of gaiden for no other reason other than to show that she is Sakura's kid
>Karinfag: "IT DOESN'T COUNT SHE COULD STILL BE KARIN'S KID!!!"

If actually read the databooks, only a immaculate Chakra control can perform that kind of punches, things that only Tsunade and Sakura had. Karin only was good at chains and vitality (Uzumakis specialty).

>for no other reason other than to show that she is Sakura's kid
Or... Sakura taught her?

She fucking grew up with the woman. Why wouldn't Sakura teach her how to use it. It's not a damn bloodline ability. Tsunade taught it to fucking Sakura.

You two do know chakra control isn't genetic, right? Sakura's parents are literal nobodies, they're barely canon.

Sauce is almost never home.
Is he banging Karin at her house?

>at her house
>Sasuke goes to Orochis' lab on Wednesday to smash Karin
Write it down!

He bangs a shadowclone made to look like Naruto.

Can't he just bang the real Naruto? He always puts his meetings with Sasuke above any other responsability

I always found Sakura annoying but damn she didn't deserved all of this, fuck Sasuke, why take care of a child that't bot mine.

>implying naruto wouldn't give the Sauce the real deal while the clone is taking care of hinata

Speaking of this, I think that might explain why Naruto is so damn tired all the time. He's sending his clones out to have affairs around town.

Karma and Cucking is one hell of a drug. Being an unlikable bitch gets you only so far.

Sakura's parents are still mad they didn't get to remain in the Moons Eye Plan mass hypnosis.

damn is there a doujin about this yet

Nobody makes Naruto doujins anymore. Especially decent ones.

Yes it is you idiots. Sakura's Chakra ability was unique even greater than Tsunade's. Sakura had no time to teach her that complexity, she had to learn it in 2 or 3 years when she was 13. You're fucking telling me that Sarada at age of 10 or 11 was already giving sucker punches. Use the damn logic you faggots.

If she was taught since a young age yes. Sakura didn't go to learn that shit from Tsunade until past Salads age.

So yeah, stop being fucking stupid Sakura-fag.

>Sakura's Chakra ability was unique even greater than Tsunade's
Yes, it was just a quirk of fate. Neither of her parents are ninja, Sakura just got a random lucky ability, the same way autistic people can be good at math or something.

How can you call anyone stupid when you are still pretending that Karin is the mom?

That's like 70% proven by now. Just waiting for the last nail in the coffin.

In the beginning of the series she uses nothing but shurikenjutsu. If Sakura had taught her like Tsunade did, then why she wasn't using that at the academy? Dumbfuck.

>then why she wasn't using that at the academy?
She did though?

Karinfag, cope.

Attached: a7bea35a-e84d-4649-a150-0ec38f3ee149.png (293x180, 45K)

Mistranslation.

>a-a-any day now... y-you'll see, my waifu Karin will be relevant and she'll even get a training arc with Sarada and a kiss with Sasuke

Attached: Boruto ED2.jpg (1366x768, 105K)

Keep joking. Just you watch. We have a lot of series left.

Will you say that Mangapanda version is the right one?

They're all wrong. I know what kishi wanted to write.

I know that Sarada at least will become one.

I know what Kishi wanted to write too. He told me to fuck off, Karinfag.

>Karinfags so desperately want their shitty waifu to be relevant that they concoct this convulsed NTR fantasy and fanfiction.

Sorry, Karinfags, Sasuke fucked Sakura because he liked her and Sakura popped out his kid. Deal with it. Those Boruto need to have an episode where Sasuke puts his dick inside Sakura and flash to a scene where Sarada is coming straight out of Sakura's vagina for all of you to shut up?

It was a plot point resolved 4 years ago and the anime has just doubled down on pretending that SSS are some sort of actual family.

You might as well just start writing fanfictions like the Ankofags and Nejifags had to do.

Yes, and Kawaki is actually Naruto and Sasuke's bastard kid after a drunk, sexual encounter involving Naruto's Sexy Jutsu.

I wish they would bait her with Suigetsu in Boruto like they did in Naruto. I still remember the toothbrush episode.

Maybe we get to see them soon since it was confirmed next episodes revolves arround Yugo.

Really? I thought we were getting another Shikadai arc

Seriously. Hair didn't look like blocks, noses existed, clothes seemed to have some effort into it, also his coloring didn't look like vomit.

Attached: NarutoSucks.png (760x1200, 432K)

No, we get Team 7 and Team 15 for 5 episodes together with Yugo.

Does anyone have that one image where Sauce burns his cellphone, as Sakura tries to call him in the middle of "riding" Karen?

>Yugo.
Do they make the anime filler arcs based on which forgotten character's name they pull out of a hat?

Don't get me wrong, I might enjoy some Jugo content if it were decently written but we all know it's just going to be about him befriending Bort because Bort is nice to birds or something and declaring him more important to him than Kimimaro ever was.

>all this bunch of deluded and brain damaged fags
I know, right? Imagine being an unironic Sakurafag like them, lol.

Could be worse, they could be unironic karinfags

Attached: tfw the people you try to kill want your dick.jpg (1001x386, 106K)

There's still several doujin circles publishing Naruto doujinshi. Satomi I'm particular is a pretty fucking neat artist that puts out a new Naruhina book every three four months or so, and her work seems almost professional-level in many areas. Good luck finding anything other than Naruhina/Sasusaku vanilla though.

Not him, but it's not like being Sarada's mom has helped Sakura getting any relevance in the Bort anime or manga. She's almost non-existent in those, which is actually not a loss for anything of value if you ask me.

For the Karinfag barely anything is better than nothing. He just wants to pretend that Sarada is part Karin

Well, you're not wrong. Karin is like the sole broad even shittier than Sakura, except some of Karin's gags land once in a blue moon.

*in particular.

Imagine thinking a female character you like getting together with Saucegay is any kind of win. Eew, the guy is so autistic and asexual he probably can't even have sex without getting pressured into it, and he's done after a couple of pumps. He's also the worst father in the whole franchise except for the ones that atraight-up hated their kids.

>Imagine thinking a female character you like getting together with Saucegay is any kind of win
Plenty of so called "MCbowls" are like that

Sorry, meant to quote

The only time either of them were interesting was when Cuckra was a thing.

Those MCs at least didn't abandon their families for ten years straight or tried to kill their kids in their first meeting because they couldn't recognize them, though.

>Sasuke fucked Sakura because he liked her
Right. He liked her so much that she had to chase him down and badger him for a relationship, then he went for a pack of smokes for 12 years after his daughter was born. Face it, Sakura nagged and guilt tripped Sasuke until he gave her a pity fuck. He forgot to use protection and Sarada was the result. He married Sakura so that the kid wouldn't be a literal Uchiha bastard, then did his best to avoid both of them

That's Kishimoto's Sasusaku, yes. Studio Pierrot and Shuueisha have tried their goddam best to whitewash that shit since the gaiden though. That story shed light into what a messy shitstorm of a relationship their marriage is.

Boruto doesn't look anything like Hinata

Nah, Sarada, Karin and Sakura, all have exctly the same eyes, Kishimoto doesn't bother to change them for each character, simply sometimes they are drawn slightly different in some panels.

>Naruto with Hinata
Hinata deserves Naruto

>Sasuke with Karin
OP Uzumaki and Uchiha genes

>Rock Lee with Sakura
Super strength with taijustu would be amazing to see. Also Lee deserved to get his girl

Attached: naruto.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Kishimoto's Boruto design has the same facial shape as kid Hinata. Anime Boruto is a 100% Naruto clone though, yes.

My bad, that was in reply to

>Kishimoto's Boruto design has the same facial shape as kid Hinata
What?, All kids have the same face shape. Sarada has the same facial shape as Boruto. It's simply round, Kishimoto is not bothering with that either

They actually don't. Kid Naruto's face for example was a lot rounder than Sasuke's, and Hinata's has always been an oval. There's also a data book describing Boruto as pretty-faced, which came from his mom.

That's actually a big fetish of mine. I love when my boyfriend brings home another woman to make love to.

t. sakura

>Naruto dies but passes the nine-tails to Konohamaru

I think it is funny how the poster girl in this manga about how unhealthy such obsession with a shit character in the end moved on and lives an independent live with a job while the other the other girl we are suppose to rooting for learned fucking nothing.
Personally I am more than ok with this outcome.

Attached: 2f0ce1e961744a7243e8b3cf44b4e163.jpg (960x1500, 427K)

Senju are healthy, born winners.

Both are village traitors. Breeding with Uchiha should be punishable by law.

Attached: disapproving.jpg (585x585, 32K)

Based. DindUchihas OUT

Attached: make konaha great again.jpg (960x919, 957K)

Would a white woman let her biological daughter dress like this?
It's a fact that people don't care about non-blood related kids as much as their actual children.

Attached: salad.jpg .jpg (2484x1660, 1.66M)

the new artist cant draw

You can gain more tomoe in your sharingan just by using it.

All adults from Naruto's generation for some reason having only one kid, except Naruto himself. That's shitty baby boom, and they need to recover from war loss. I guess they encourage sexuality in kids from Sarada's generation so they can produce more kids.

Konoha will be great again when there will be Uchiha woman hokage and new Uchiha population. Back to good old shodai's times.

Attached: Waytogouchihagirl.jpg (563x454, 51K)

No Uchiha will ever be a Hokage. Not Madara, not Obito, not Sasuke and certainly not a weak female Uchiha. I fucking swear on memory of the greatest kage ever.

Attached: tobiramaremembersuchichagasing.png (396x396, 164K)

I would like to take a moment to address the utter delusion of sakurafags. Naruto is a series that lays ENORMOUS emphasis on genetics. For instance, only uchihas can use the sharingan. No matter what Bort does, he will never be able to unlock sharingan. Now: the show itself has called attention to the fact that neither Sakura, nor Sasuke, nor anyone in her family wear glasses (A genetic trait, for those of you that haven't yet passed middle school biology). Karin, however, does. Imagine, for instance, that Sakura had been very close with Neji before her marriage to Sasuke, and then had Sarada only to find that she awakened not the sharingan, but the byakugan, and people still trying to claim that she was Sasuke's kid. That's the level of absolute delusion that it takes to claim Sarada is Sakura's kid. Those glasses came from somewhere and they obviously didn't come from Sakura or Sasuke. There's only one possible culprit and it's cope to claim otherwise.

This and Hiashi's keikaku.

Keep telling youself that. Woman already WAS a hokage. And now there will be another. Some strong progressive female from minority who will fight for weak, opressed, woman rights and stop fatshaming with her chubby best friend. It is your turn. Be prepare.

Attached: itsherturn.jpg (564x827, 39K)

*her turn

Debu looking way to thin in that picture

This. It's Madara all over again. Didn't happen that time and will not happen ever. And no woman in hokage chair. Tsunade already got Konoha nuked.

Attached: 6eb431d3eba7fe1122bb5291bb38b12c_2.jpg (564x499, 50K)

B A S E D

>Sasuke fucked Sakura because he liked her
More like she was the only female he displayed any somewhat positive feeling for that wasn't a dead family member, and sadly that's really just because she was his teammate. Also would suck to have such a ready Uchiha baby factory go to waste. Karin at least had a little dignity, Sakura is a complete sub and will put up with anything for him.

Attached: sakuraparentskillsuck.jpg (564x594, 43K)

Have you met trailer trash?

If only the Senju had actually done some breeding themselves instead of dying off

Attached: senju clan.jpg (870x744, 312K)

Did they die off or just outbreed?

>There's only one possible culprit and it's cope to claim otherwise.
I can't believe that Kabuto is Sarada's father

you can't stop it

Attached: it's the future you chose.jpg (1293x2911, 1.77M)

The Senjus are bunch of tree hugging hippies.
Unlike the other clans who participate in inbreeding they will fuck anything that moves.
That is why you occasionally get some clanless mutts like Minato, Jiraiya and Orochimaru who are stronger than some of the elite of the most prestigious clans.

Attached: shodaitsuna.jpg (564x668, 65K)

We'll see about that.

Attached: hokagewithvicehokage.jpg (800x504, 52K)

Not questionable. If there is something as ceremony for Uchiha becoming Hokage, Tobirama will edo tensei himself from his grave to stop that from happenning.

Attached: 1551819211916.png (540x810, 134K)

>Minato was a mutt Senju/most other clans in the village kind of happy accident that inadvertently had the ultimate chad gene configuration
I like this theory. It explains why anything him or his direct descendants fuck ends up being not only super-talented, but also resemble him almost a 100%. He's like the Narutoverse version of a Viltrumite.

Smelljew seething again

The age of uchiha is upon us and nobody can stop it

Attached: 24332391_1639908869403935_8064098288502046720_n.jpg (750x750, 78K)

Konoha is democracy, everybody hates Uchihas = no Uchiha hokage

He definetly will. Fortunately for Konoha even death can't prevent him from hunting this right eyed plague.

Attached: uchiha_hokage_nope.jpg (564x752, 56K)

Nah, he loves Uchihas now

Attached: 14835425613234.jpg (1366x768, 132K)

Naruto loves them, though, and in naruto's konoha, you cant disagree with naruto.

Dat true aryan genes which will produce owerpowered blueyed blondes forever.

Attached: Blonde_Goofballs.jpg (564x429, 50K)

>everybody hates Uchihas = no Uchiha hokage
I thought that everyone liked them, at least the general population keeps wanking them for how strong and awesome they are

Attached: 221-006.jpg (1066x1600, 199K)

>Konoha is democracy

Attached: 15.jpg (750x1092, 122K)

>tsunade is direct descendant of senju
>weakest hokage
>no wood powers
why

Especially the cute one

Attached: images (15).jpg (554x554, 35K)

Attached: 1487445404861.png (720x852, 819K)

There are only two Uchiha left. One is autist who will not breed anymore and other already decided to choose career. She will be second Tsunade in no time, old bitter childless woman with some cats. And then uchiha just extinct without any legacy. But senju's will of fire will live forever.

Attached: senjuhokage.jpg (450x903, 95K)

Uzumaki clan stands behind Senju. Senju+Uzumaki strong. Together they will delete Uchiha.

Attached: Uzumaki_clan.png (901x810, 634K)

Hima was strong enough to incapacitate the hokage with no formal training whatsoever. Salad is kidding herself if she thinks she can stand up to the fruits of the Uzumaki-Hyuuga fusion.

Attached: himawari 1.png (1280x720, 700K)

>now

Attached: tobi-like-clan-of love.jpg (600x800, 306K)

Kagami and Shisui get a Senju pass. They are the only Uchiha allowed to say the mokuton word.

The only good cute uzumaki is dead

She is the most powerful female human of the series... whatever that's worth

Attached: naruto_ch172_p07.jpg (819x1200, 217K)

>Konoha is democracy
Fortunately it is not. So no dirty Uchiha ever.

Attached: militarism.jpg (477x750, 63K)

They must be hiding somewhere. From where did Kushina and Karin come from if they do not exist anymore? Checkmate, Uchiha.

The Uzumaki are all Uchiha loving faggots.

Attached: senjuzumaki uchiha love.png (2047x812, 863K)

>she is the most powerful female human in the series

Are you sure?

Kushina and karin are pathetic jobbers and naruto is a dumb boomer who does nothing but sit at his desk and do paperwork... occasionally, he beats up aliens but his son is better at that.

Just curious, where did the meme of the Uzumakis being descendants of Hamura happen. The Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki are all descendants of Hagoromo

i haven't watched the new boruto but i caught up with the naruto manga when i found out they were ending it and i wonder what the moral of this entire story was
i think it's something like: if you aren't a dude who has uchiha blood or the son of a hokage and then later find out that you're the holy reincarnations of two gods who descended from some higher god who created the universe or something then don't bother with anything

Shikamaru is grey cardinal beside Naruto. He will choose next Hokage and it will not be dirty Uchiha. Chain of nepotism is strong in Konoha.

Attached: newhokage.jpg (600x563, 110K)

to be fair Orochimaru is a literal who and one of the most powerful characters in the series, plus he's basically immortal

Wrong.

Attached: the strongest.jpg (645x912, 230K)

>Chain of nepotism is strong in Konoha.
Shikadai isn't part of the chain of nepotism

Attached: the chain of nepotism.jpg (497x220, 45K)

>acorn

They are and it fucking disgusting.

Attached: Second Dont Approve.jpg (564x324, 64K)

Filler.

And he ended up being fucking nothing compared to the literal ninja gods so he had to relegate himself to a support role and abandon most of his evil objectives to be allowed to survive

Attached: 344-03.jpg (773x1100, 175K)

Naruto don't teach. So it will start new chain with his closest adviser.

He ended up being a Jiraiya to Konohamaru.

Pretty much. The only way to get ahead in life is through destiny, nepotism, and superior breeding

i thoght orochimaru was one of the better characters overall in the series but this manga is guilty of downplaying death just as bad as dbz
when pain kills a bunch of dudes and then kills himself to bring them all back after naruto turned him i dropped it for years until the final arc happened because that pain arc took months all to get retconned
and then the impure world resurrection thing which they use multiple times in the series, who cares about dying anymore when literalwhos can bring you back

>meestar Hokage, ze Uchihas are unhappy
>zey are planning to revolt

>"Activate ze agent"
>"tell heem to kill ze clan and leave ze village"
>"Crash eet"

Attached: bogdanoff hokages.jpg (700x505, 215K)

Is it true that the brothers control the whole land of fire?

I don't read Boruto and seeing as even space niggers weren't enough for Naruto, is there currently who could take him on 1v1?

>uchihas bow to senjus
>in contact with aliens
>posses bloodline limit like abilities
>control konoha with an iron but fair fist
>own castles & banks globally
>direct descendants of the sage of six paths
>will bankroll the first cities on the moon (senjugrad will be the first city)
>own 99% of hashirama DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>first designer babies will in all likelihood be senju babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ
>such intelligence has only existed deep in Shinobi monasteries and mount myoboku
>Ancient ninja scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Senjubots inside you right now
>The Senjus are in regular communication with the Demigods Hagoromo and Hamura, forwarding the word of God to the Ninja Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the Kages & the Samurai high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Shinobi leader's first trip to Land of Iron in history literally a few days later to the Senju bunker in Land of Fire?
>They learned ninjutsu in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the brothers. There's no gold in Ft. Nekomata, only Ft. Senju
>The brothers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base shinobi currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe
>We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

he opened all 8 gates, pouring all of his life energy into this one fight only to job to madara's corpse
he died to a cadaver and doesn't even get to get revived through impure world rez in the finale

>Some strong progressive female from minority who will fight for weak, opressed, woman rights and stop fatshaming with her chubby best friend.
There would be a shitstorm here if the series went that direction.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSuHm-NE3GY

This is a whole new retardation, kudos for you frend

You do realize that the byakugan’s is Hinata and her family’s thing? Or are you trying to turn Sarada into the anime version of Rey?

It was literally the first story they introduced. Are you retarded?

Attached: The_Face_Ino_makes_in_bed.png (1280x720, 667K)

sry guys the mother is ME

Yee, someone like Sasuke, who hated Sakura around normally, would really let a PREGNANT Sakura follow him round and get in the way of his battling..

Karin's either just covering for the fact she finally got to fuck him, or he Genjitsu'd them both.

it was an example. I was saying that thinking Sarada could have the glasses gene without her parents having it is on the same level as thinking Sarada could have the Byakugan even though neither of her parents do. Let me explain it again.

Imagine for a second that Sarada did not have the Sharingan, but instead had the Byakugan. That would for obvious reasons make it indisputable that Sasuke is not the father of that child. If a child has the Byakugan, that means that the child is a Hyuuga. Period. Likewise, if a child has glasses, that means that her parents have the glasses gene. Period. Since we know that neither Sakura nor Sasuke has this gene, then we can deduce with certainty that one of them is not related. After all, for the child to need glasses, one of the parents must carry the glasses gene. Therefor, Karin must be involved as she's the only person who wears glasses that's within kid having range of sasuke.

>N-No u
Absolutely seething

That is so fucking cringe.
What kind of retarded faggot actually believed he didn't switch the probes?
That's not only fucking obvious, considering it's fucking Naruto and not some NTR doujin, it's also a common trope in film and tv.
God damn, Narutards need to be gased

pls be in london

>glasses gene

Theres a gene where the baby comes out wearing glasses!?

It's telling that two of the best hits in the series are Sasuke getting rocked. The other is Killer Bee's surprise Lariat opening up his chest like a pinata.

Malaysian Airlines

>sasuke getting ripped open

when?

Only a deluded faggot would still make these threads and start the circlejerking about Karin being the mom.
So who's seething when this was already set into stone? Probably the ones who are hiding their anger and seeth about Sakura being the mom.

Taka vs Killer Bee, right before the 8tails transformation

Wtf I love sakura now?

Yes. And Sarada's mom is hottie.

Attached: 260a7130210f8c7aba0c9430158c18db.jpg (564x694, 52K)

They both look like a tumblr feminist (and they both act like one as well) and are both pretty useless and irrelevant to the plot, and Sarada is the biggest thot so far.

Yeah that fight. Bee basically killed him twice, but muh plot armor saved him.

Nope, they both cuties. Also Sarada will be stronk progressive woman (aka tumblr feminist) who will change Konoha as hokage. In her era woman will be more revelent, gender pay gap will be lowered and there will be woman quotes for high paying jobs. Narutoverse's woman deserve that after living so long in world created by woman hating Kishimoto.

Attached: e8dea47b6cc3af3d27d42dece2e8df66.jpg (564x704, 47K)

What's really funny is that just as this is happening, Boruto, the main character, has dismissed the kage position as irrelevant and ineffective for real peace, and plans to dismantle the whole thing anyway.

Yes, she is.

Attached: momandchild.jpg (540x540, 37K)

Nobody changed any probes, retard. As far as the audience and the guy doing the testing himself knew, he was comparing Sarada's DNA with an umbilical cord that Karin kept in her room (why would she even do that is a testament to Kishimoto's autism, but I digress) and each step happened on panel. The only reason I or any espectator could have to doubt what was factually taking place were completely meta, like doubting the author's willingness to shit on Sakura's character THAT much, even though his track record with her is remarkably bad. Even after the story comfirmed Sarada's parentage, Sadie and Sakura's relationship came out looking like a non-sensical farce anyway.

I STILL BELIEVING

Imagine for a second that all characters involved say that Sakura is indeed the mom, the manga hammers it to your face with the retard strength, the catchphrase and Naruto saying that Salad and Sakura have the same attitude and personality but some braindead waifufag latched on to a forgotten minor character because crazy girls make his peepee hard still claims that Karin is the mom because of glasses

the umbilical cord thing is a japanese thing

Sasuke's was saved like 10 times in that arc. Like when Tobi saved him from Oonoki's jutsu or told him to stay back when Danzo did his Allahu Akbar no jutsu.

>Sasuke outright says that Sakura is his wife that Salad is his daughter with her and that he cares about them in his own autistic way
>user: IT DOESN'T COUNT. HE IS LYING BECAUSE HE REALLY LOVE KARIN

They open minded enough to live as sweden family.

Attached: swedenyes.jpg (500x269, 22K)

>strength
>catchphrase
>personality
None of those things have to do with who the biological mother is, and have everything to do with who raised her.

Salad is Sakuras child but Sasuke undoubtedly knocked up many hoes in his attempt to revive the Uchiha clan, just having one daughter would create an unbelievable bottleneck, he would have to force her to be pregnant all the time

realz > feelz

genetics do not go away no matter how much you don't like them.

Sasuke obviously realized Uchihas were a mistake, that's why he only fucked Sakura once in 10 years.

>Nope, they both cuties.
They are as ugly as seen even by the standards of Naruto girls..

Bort doesn't want to dismantle anything he just wants to have fun being a strong edgelord that does whatever the fuck he wants

*confirmed.
There was also the fact that the entire setting of that garbage story was setting up the fact that DNA doesn't determine who's your family just to reveal Sakura is Sarada's biological mother anyway, but then again Naruto undermining its own themes to the point where it becomes completely contradictory is far from new.

And what is Naruto and Kushina you dumbtard

Bad writing, Kishi is a hack.

Yes, but the MOTHER keeps it. The midwife (who as far as we knew was Sakura's love rival and didn't particularly give a single fuck about her but now they're totally best friends because fuck having decent writting) keeping it was just one of several retarded things to happen in the gaiden because Kishimoto needed to milk the cow's tits beyond bleeding red powder.

They both mothers. Sasuke do not like woman and only can get hard for Naruto, so they cooperated and forced him to gave them his sperm. Than Karin gave egg (bc better genetic), it was fertilised by Sasuke's sperm and was implanted into Sakura womb. They decided that Sakura will be official mom and will raise Sarada (Karin has her science career under Orochimaru).They also send Sasuke marital documents and message that he will be Daddy so he and Sakura will need to marry so Sarada will not be bastard. Sasuke send back signed documents and so Sakura became his wife. It's beatiful story about two strong and progressive woman who try hard to protect Uchiha legacy. I love and admire both of them and their child.

Attached: c2e616f6e690892e3fc51fb2f49c5fed.jpg (500x350, 30K)

The only cute and canon ship

Attached: 05778da94a0751641d99ac61eea532ab--madara-uchiha-naruto-shippuden.jpg (490x800, 166K)

Didn't she give it to her because she saved her life because they were in the middle of nowhere and whoops my water broke, idk what I was doing 9 months pregnant in the field?

No its not, he technically confirms that a catchphrase can be inherited even if you didn't have any contact with your parents.
The same happens with Boruto/Naruto he grew up with him and he got his catchphrase

>Karin at least had a little dignity, Sakura is a complete sub and will put up with anything for him.
Sakura didn't get stabbed and almost killed by him and forgiven him after he showed up again.

I never said anything about Sasuke loving Karin, you strawmanning bellend. I was just correcting that other retard playing trope detective. Also, Kishimoto did such a pisspoor job at selling Sasusaku as anything even remotely organic besides fucking charcoal, that interpreting him as marrying Sakura out of nothing but guilt and pity and preferring to stay away from her is just as valid as an interpretation of their "marriage" as handwaving their portrayal and assuming that Sasuke loves her romantically in any capacity.

Sasuke never hated Sakura. At most, he found her annoying. The only reason he acted hostile to her when he deserted the village was because he cared about her, like Naruto.

They are. They should be fillers about founders.

Attached: hashimada_in_nutshell.jpg (480x822, 55K)

>Karinfags are THIS obsessed.
Sorry, Sasuke impregnated Sakura. Karin was just one of his meatshields while he was going through his edgy teen phase.

Attached: Sakura.jpg (1010x758, 60K)

Based and madarapilled

Attached: hashirama-teases-madara.jpg (746x383, 223K)

Did Mito get with Hashirama before or after he "killed" Madara? Because I can't see her as anything but a 3rd wheel if Madara was still around.

A comedy with them hanging out and Tobirama trying to halt their plans every episode. I would watch that.
That or old Kakashi pushing Guy on wheelchair and exploring ninja world, together meeting new people every episode.

Yes, but that only makes an ounce of sense retroactively and in the context of this story alone. Before the gaiden finished, nobody would have any reason whatsoever to assume Sakura and Karin became friends, or that the latter assisted Sarada's birth, or that Karin would keep Sakura's umbilical cord as a memento (seriously, that's fucking gross and weird, especially considering how Karin felt for Saucegay for the longest damn time). That was all retroactively inserted in the story to justify the gaiden's last stupid twist. It didn't even make sense to mention it since Sarada never got to hear it and was on board with considering Sakura her mother before the story closed anyway. It was all around just ine of Kishimoto's worst mental diarrhea to ever hit the prints.

They adorable together.

Attached: hashimada.jpg (500x459, 40K)

>A comedy with them hanging out and Tobirama trying to halt their plans every episode
Literally Phineas and Ferb as Hashirama and Madara and Tobirama as Candace

So which is it? Do you inherit the phrase or you can get it from being raised by someone with it? If you answer anything but "both" you completely destroy your own argument, and if you answer "genes" then you're contradicting yourself anyway because you already said Bort got his catchphrase by living with Naruto. You're such a fucking brainlet.

All three could have been good friends, if only Madara wasn't a Uchiha.

Attached: 1551807443644.jpg (851x802, 189K)

Yeah, Karin actually tried to get over him after just one murder attempt. Sakura had way too little dignity for that.

Sasuke never actually stabbed Sakura fatally.

It's both, you idiot.

Sakura was Sasuke's number one meatshield (if you exclude Naruto). Hell, she was even more low-maintenance than Karin in that regard, since Sasuke didn't even need to be physically close to Sakura beforehand for her throw herself at his feet. Man, Sasusaku is so fucking disgusting.

Any hopes or expectations for Boruto chapter 33?

Delta's fight with Naruto should be over in 10 more pages and we should see some Kashin Koji action desu

Attached: Ddz5zB0U8AEicrL.jpg (822x1200, 182K)

Hashimada is just not right without Tobi's disapproving look.

Attached: tobi_so_done.jpg (868x1265, 167K)

The Uchiha were a family with a history of mental illness who had been bamboozled into thinking that their mental illness was just the way of the world. Literally "I'm not crazy, it's the world that's crazy and I'm the only one sane enough to see it". As in many fictional settings, the real solution is mental health services.
Every single time she did, he let her know how much he actively disliked her.
>shits on Naruto for being an idiot because he's an orphan
>"you disgust me"
>tries to stop him from leaving
>"you make me sick"
>confesses her love again at the final battle
>"I don't care for you at all. I don't even understand what you see in me. Stay behind, you'll only get in the way"
"attempted murder" doesn't just mean "i stabbed you, intending to kill you, but you didn't die". It also includes "I tried to stab you, intending to kill you".
Sasuke tried to kill Sakura. That's attempted murder.

>Boruto
>hopes or expectations

Attached: yikes.png (455x425, 71K)

Would be really interesting if it was really Jiraiya. Something like that Nagato revived him as well, but since he was deep in the ocean he got fucked up.

If only Izuna lived and all four could be friends and hanging out together. Spin off about them will be nicer than all that filler shit.

Attached: four.jpg (900x633, 531K)

>Sakura was Sasuke's number one meatshield
Name me these moments.

Lee ended uo with a far better girl than Sakura

Attached: Kuro Lees.jpg (540x643, 65K)

user, i don't think pic is official. Let's just agree Metal just suddenly appeared from Lee's sping of youth. Something like with Oro.

Obviously that user is pulling that from its ass.

it's the obvious choice but i hope they don't do that

also, Jigen is a creepy motherfucker

Attached: borutojigen.jpg (600x338, 74K)

And didn't he almost kill Naruto, like, several times? Ah of course, since it's Sakura is literally one good reason to shit on her

That is not known. But he probably married after Madara left village.

Attached: hashimito.jpg (564x564, 60K)

> family with a history of mental illness
There were only two really powerfull and (borderline) crazy Uchiha Madara and Obito. And Obito was manipilated and mindraped by Madara, so basically it is just Madara. It is wrong to blame all group for the actions of one man. Uchiha was loyal police force for years, they clearly can live peacefully with others.

Attached: uncle_obito.jpg (564x429, 43K)

Uchihas before Madara were crazy as well. Just look at when Itachi was explaining Izanagi.

So Lee wasn't Guy's child?

Who were Lee's actual parents?

They're nobodies. You only get parental backstory if your parents are from some bloodline.
We know who Guy's father is, though: Might Dai, the inventor of the 8 Inner Gates Formation.

We shit on Naruto for a lot more reasons than that.

How they spammed Izanagi and were changing outcomes of battles? Imho Itachi kinda made bigger deal about it that it was really. You can spam Izanagi maximum 2 times and then go blind and it mostly about preventing bad outcome of battles. Danzo had 10(?) respawns and it didn't helped him. So what the big deal about Izanagi? Only coolest guy had laboratory full of eyes spares. Besides they did invent Izanami as counter. So Uchiha is just usual clan with strong Kekkei Genkai.

Attached: grandpa_madara.jpg (564x380, 44K)

Look at those tiny arms, adult Le should be more buff

No. How they killed each other for leadership while smiling like crazy retards.

How did you lost track of the fact that Itachi's explanation reveals them as murderous psychopaths even among themselves long before Madara even came into the picture?

And? It was pretty cruel period. Other clans did the same.

Other clans weren't murdering their siblings for power because their brains aren't capable of processing grief and loss so they generate bullshit magic eye powers instead.

I don't trust Itachi's emotions. He was brainwashed by Danzo and was self hating clan traitor. If you take just facts, without Itachi's bias, then it will be usual fight over leadership with using Uzanagi as bonus. Nothing unsual for that times.

Attached: clan_of_peace_and_love_with_cats.jpg (564x798, 61K)

>Itachi
>emotions
Nigga, what straw are you trying to grab?

Because Naruto always saved her sorry ass.

Then you just admitted your point about muh catchphrase proving anything about Sakura and Sarada is fucking bullshit. Are you training for the special mental olympics or something? I'm not even disputing Sakura's stated motherhood, it's just that your reasoning is too stupid to let it pass.

But it was pretty rare. Ems was big deal for Uchiha only Itachi and Fugaku had them, and they just witness death not caused it. So in Konoha times they didn't do it. So even if their ancestors did something like than, how is it right discriminate modern Uchiha? Will you wipe out modern american just because their ancestors genocided indians?

Attached: cute_uchiha.jpg (564x564, 55K)

Excuses and more excuses.

Obito also stated Uchitards regularly killed their siblings for their mangekyo eyes all the time before Madara's time. Was he being emotional too?

Non-arguments and more non-arguments.

>Will you wipe out modern american just because their ancestors genocided indians?
Ask certain people and they'll say yes

Look at him. He is clearly hurt and confused. He was brainwashed by Danzo and forced to kill all his clan. He is very unhappy and self hating individum.

Attached: gentle_soul.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>88
this post is from a better time line.

back when it wasn't just about who could make the biggest chakra nukes

Obito is manipulator and liar. He could just said half truth. In reality it can be like there were people who did it but it was rare. If even it was done look

Attached: modern_uchiha_didnt_practiced_subling_killing.jpg (500x672, 46K)

All of them are excuses

It is unreasonably cruel and it is not right.

Attached: brother_love.jpg (500x614, 66K)

How do you know how rare it was? What if it was as likely to happen as the mangekyo itself was to appear? Still a fucking lot of psycho fuckery with them Uchihas.

You mean the straws you try to grasp onto? I wouldn't even call them that.

>how rare it was
It is not known, but it doesn't matter because it was ancient times. In founders era only Madara had ems, in Konoha's only Fugaku and Itachi. And they didn't kill anyone. So they were reasonable enough.
>Still a fucking lot of psycho fuckery with them Uchihas.
They just misunderstood. But i hope Sarada will restore her clan's glory.

Attached: uchiha_heirness.jpg (1200x1120, 121K)

>moving the goalpost already
There was simply never a time where the eternal Uchiha was trust-worthy.

>Sarada
>restore glory
So you want her to re-start her family's bloodbaths or her feud with the Senjus? There not nearly enough members of either clan for that to happen, I'm afraid.

> re-start her family's bloodbaths or her feud with the Senjus
Senjus almost dead. There is only Tsunade and she will stay childless. There are two fertile Uchiha and their offsprings, even halfbreed, will have sharingan. All Sarada need to do is to talk with uncle Orochimaru and she can use clone or artificial womb tech to mass produce Uchiha. Hell, there are already full orphanage of alfa test Uchiha, shin clones. And they will learn to awake ems without sacriface. Why do you need kill somebody when you can be put undo illusion of killing somebody and experience the same emotions? Or maybe strong love and sexual desires will work better for awaken ems, it is intense feelings too. Or they can also adapt Shinsekai yori bonobo sex education where people taught to release from stress by sex. It will be stable, peaceful, but strong and progressive nu-Uchiha with Sarada as leader.

Attached: sarada_chibi_uchiha.jpg (564x607, 75K)

Senju being dead doesn't matter because clearly they don't care about that sort of thing. Do they even have a kekkei genkai? The Will of Fire is clearly more important.

Will of Fire is basically official Konoha religion (although it more philosophy imho). Even Pein said so. Uchiha also will believe in will of fire, so it is ok. What is will of fire btw? It states that the entire village is like a large family and every Konoha shinobi must fights to protect the village, as previous generations had done before him. If you protect the village and consider it family than you have will of fire. Nu Uchiha can do it.

Attached: pink_power.jpg (1280x1656, 829K)

If Sarada even manages to breed, it will be with Uzumaki Boruto's Namikaze gene cleanser self, meaning the effective end of the Uchiha since Sasuke is a lost cause. The shin aren't real Uchiha in any sense.

>there are people in this thread unironically defending the Uchiha mental retardation that is actually canon.

>they always act so cordial and friendly
>i can never tell if they're really getting along or not
Based Shikamaru figured it all out. I wish I could figured it all out when I was this young.

Obito used goggles for what purpose?

Well Orochimaru can just use Sasuke and Sarada biomatherials to produces pure Uchihas.

To stop people realizing he's crying like a bitch. Googles aren't corrective lenses.

Uchiha it is also people who capable of deep love. And there was only one really destructive individum Madara. They deserve another chance, there should be nu Uchiha.

Attached: clan_of_love.jpg (564x634, 68K)

Fuck you. The reason Madara survived was because Edo Tensei... Wait wasn't Madara revived at this point?

>Uchiha it is also people who capable of deep love
>When then turns into pure unadulterated edge on a genetic level.

No more chances. Everyone else tried to play ball, the Uchiha fucked their chances, that's it for them.
Madara being the most destructive is also only a power-level issue, if the other Uchiha were as strong as Madara then there would have been much more destruction.

Don't give the Uchiha another chance, it's a genetic flaw.

Madara indeed was horrible. And the way he treated Obito is just child abuse. Turned sweet kid into maniac who caused all bad things in the story. Maybe Uchiha should be nerfed a little. Like some genetic modification or brainwashing in childhood to prevent violent urges. But their kekai gekkai is too hax, they can be good shinobi for Konoha so need another chance.

Attached: madara_child_abuse.png (540x460, 60K)

You know if you kill off the Uchiha and remove all the Sharingan then no-one (except probably Orochimaru) has it and then it's never an issue ever again.

The genetic modification you would need to stop the Uchiha from being insane is literally removing their access to the Sharingan. The Chakra which activates the Sharingan is the one which makes the issue infinitely worse.

Jiraiya can summon Toad and jutau himself into theur stomach regardless of the toad size desu

But what if it is about intense emotions not nessasary negative one? What if nu Uchiha will find ways to awaken ems by deep love or something like that? And even if they don't you take uchiha, you put them under illusion of killing somebody, he is suffering and awaken ems, then you monitor him while he still unstable, maybe medicate him and gave him some menatl help. Then he get better and you have stable Uchiha. Look at sasuke, he was borderline insane after ems awaken, but then he cool down and became stoic batman. So just treat uchiha like bipolar people, they need help and good medicament, not genocide, then you will have army of loyal drones like Itachi.

Attached: uchiha_news.jpg (448x600, 84K)

why the fuck is she wearing glasses? she has the sharingan

Give them an arc of redeemtion like Rurouni Kenshin learned that the will to live is stronger than abandonment of one's life. But it wouldn't work because even if they achieved unlocking the Mangekyo without the emotional trauma how would they fix the Mangekyo drawback of going blind without brainwashing clansmen to give their eyes and their life along with it to make the clan strong? Ninja tech?

Sharingan =/= Good eyesight.

because he based sakura after his wife

It should be mandary for Uchiha to have 2+ children. And when one awaken ems, another do it too. Then they just switch their eyes so 2 ems users without side effects.

lmao

Good question. One of Tsunade parents is a full Uchiha+Senju, child of fucking HASHIRAMA and pureblood Mito Uzumaki. They should be strong as fuck. What happened? She was a woman that married some literal who and made Tsunade not a Senju by family and genetics?

this makes so much sense

That would be even more random than Chouji and Karui that never spoke with other.

That wouldn't work because of simple math. You need two pairs of Mangekyos to make one pair of EMS. Someone has to die so the other can be strong unless the Sauce or Naruto at some point develops a jutsu to make remove the Mangekyo drawback with their Ying Yang release hax.

How these transplants even work? They remove one pair of eyes and put the other? And why switch your eyes with another person would stop the degenaration of eyesight? Itachi as pretty much blind , still putting his eyes, Sasuke avoided his own blindness.

Eye hax magic. An asspull. The potara fusion of Naruto but this one is actually permanent lul.

Naruto can revive the dead but can't cure blindness.
FALSE PROPHET

>Sai literally won in the end

Based

Yes, but how these fusion of eyes work? We have 4 eyeballs, that become 2. How?

Sai is a way better husband than Sasuke. He is a literal autist and is better dad as well.

but he thinks she is ugly

It wouldn't surprise me. Dude seems to shit on everyone who actually works hard in his anime where characters go on and on about hard work.

Sakura trained in medicine and medical ninja-magic. She should be like a surgeon that also knows martial arts, two things that are difficult to actually be good at. So, naturally she gets shit on by someone with ninja-predator vision and enhanced ninja-magic reserves because of Uzumaki bloodline.

Sakura reminds me of those moms that enters their daughter in beauty pageants.

Why do you need two pairs? Sasuke just took Itachi eyes. What did he do with his eyes? If Itachi lived he could just take it. There is no reason not to do it, just Kishi asspull, edge for the sake of edge, curced fate of brothers etc.

Because they somehow fuse together and become one pair of eyes.

That was before Itachi, Madara, Obito, and Sasuke became known as genocidal terrorists. They were probably held in the same regard as Hyuuga as a rich clan with their own style.

Madara just flyed around and took one eye after another. it is just magic transplant no fusion magic.

2 pairs of Mangekyos form one pair of EMS or one guy with Mangekyo uses a other pair of Mangekyo eyes to cure his blindness. That's the rule.

> became known as genocidal terrorists.
> implying there is no historical revisionism in Konoha

Attached: narutorevisionism.png (1000x190, 34K)

What? What is the difference between situations? The two use 2 pairs of eyes into one.

But he still fucked her.

It's been a long time. Wasn't Madara taking his own eyes back? I don't even remember anymore.

That's what I'm saying.

And how can it even work? I remember that demon with two pairs of eyes when Itachi gave his crazy talk, but than it was just transplantation.

I always assumed that they would implant eyes in their forehead, somehow.

Remember when Karin was first introduced, before her hair color was red, everyone thought she was a female version of Sasuke? No fucking wonder everyone sees Sarada as their daughter. Down to the same fucking glasses.

Attached: karin.jpg (755x1146, 86K)

He took his two Rinnengan and Kakashi's eye. It's just was insane how he just put them in orbit so easy. But that is unrellated issue.

she mind controlled him, it was basically rape, user

>That's some crazy conspiracy you got there, pal. Would be a shame if 2 Bijuu bombs just happens to drop on your village.

>The Karinfag is STILL going.
Dude, give it up. Nobody cares or wants her to be Sarada's mother. Canon already defeated you. Sorry that your Dollar Tree Sakura will forever be irrelevant.

It's canon that Sasuke gave Karin more orgasms than Sakura.

Attached: bitegasm.png (318x335, 107K)

Well it was not said. I thought that they just implanted them and they could just switch without any drama and this is plothole.

> Bye. Anbu knocking.

>naruto turning evil
Didn't you watched this dude become a Jinchuriki? He literally overcomesevil. Naruto cannot become evil and start threatening villages with dropping bijuu bombs on them.

ENOUGH
DELETE THIS BULLSHIT
RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.

>If only the Senju had actually done some breeding themselves instead of dying off
Only so far as the public is aware.

Attached: numahana.jpg (1344x5880, 2.88M)

Be honest. The very first moment you saw her in chapter 700 the first thing that came to mind is that it's Karin's kid. You know it's true. You literally cannot deny that Kishi didn't at the very least intentionally design her to resemble Karin.
There is nothing that can convince me that he didn't backpedal at the last minute because of the backlash. Either that or this was the most pointless bait and switch of the franchise

Attached: canon.jpg (2835x3969, 552K)

Kishimoto gave Sarada glasses because he thought she looked too much like Sasuke. He only made the Gaiden because started to make these Karin and Sarada comparisons. Yes, you were baited.

If you change pic related with the Sauce and Karin yoy would get the same result.

>Kaguya Next Generations The History of Sarada

Attached: keikaku_doori.jpg (770x960, 315K)

Boruto wears a lot of pink, is he Sakura's son?

I'm still mad her design was wasted on her shit personality, it would be nice if she was a no bullshit megane who got things done but turned out to be a shit talking obsessed megane

One thing I can say I liked were her and Suigestu calling Sasuke a fucking retard to his face, but her being a warden for experiments in her own prison but ending up a huge jobber is a disappointment

That’s hot.

Sarada looks like a fucking prostiture..christ

why the fuck does he look like skrillex

fpbp

>retconically
A what now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroactive_continuity

You know reading this thread it's funny how Boruto is still going, but no one gives a shit about it outside the canon side manga Kishimoto wrote for it years ago

Sarada unironically would've been a much better protagonist for the sequel

Attached: d779204531419ee7235653a5d791acf48dd287a8_hq.jpg (726x1024, 100K)