I don't trust you

>i don't trust you
>so i wont even listen to what you have to say
>get lost
Why does he act this retarded? Just because her sys was a bit rude with him.

Attached: idiot.png (767x627, 666K)

Are you just pretending to be retarded, user?

What do you mean?

The royal family has been nothing but dishonest and manipulative assholes to him. Why should he think that Princess Sparklepony is any different?

He was very nice to her until he learned she was a member of the royal family. You should know why.

She stoped the fight between him and the spear hero, and besides why not just listen to whatever she has to say.
He is just acting like a manchild

And why should he assume this isn't just another ploy to fuck him over even more royally than the last time one of the royal family pretended to be on his side?
What reason does he have to trust any of them? They have to earn his trust at this point, he has no reason to give it to them.

Just like Malty initially looked like she was helping shield hero, she must be trustworthy too!

That's called characterization, user. You establish a character as feeling a certain way, then have them act based upon those feelings, not based on information said character doesn't know.
It's a difficult concept for people on the spectrum, but real life people act this way too!

Op is officially a 1 digit IQ speedwatcher and also a fag

Can't trust royal hoes

Consider that if she wanted she could have said to the guards that he raped or abused her while travelling to the capital.

Lets suppose it is another ploy, why not listen to what she has to say?

He is an incel what the fuck do you expect. He actually believes Melty deserves death for a prank albeit a mean one but death like what the fuck?

Attached: x45.png (836x1200, 519K)

wrong me very big brain

Dude he didn't actually believe Melty deserved to die, it's just a prank bro.

Is this bait?
I honestly can't even tell these days.
She is a bitch who tried to destroy his life, roasties like her do deserve a death sentence.

Imagine someone from the Kihara family from Raildex approaches you and says
"Hey how about part-taking in an experiment of mine? You can trust me, I am totally not like my other family members!"
As if anyone who knows about the Kiharas would even THINK about listening.
It's the same thing here, just worse. Two backstabbers from the family and now a relative at good terms with her father who is confirmed trash wants to involve you in something.
The obvious answer would be hell no. If she wants trust she needs to earn it first. Admonishing her sister who is her rival for the throne might after all be something done for her own interest rather than Naofumi's.

And then done something even worse to him afterward, if I was him I wouldn't trust her without a slave crest being involved

Yeah sure it was
>roasties
Anybody who uses this term even ironically needs to be castrated than sent to /r9k/

>calling people incels is good
>calling people roasties is bad

Get a load of this hypocritical nigger. Do you enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing? Everything you say looks like bait.

Why? It is a good term to describe a certain type of women (most women in the modern age).

It's not a good term in the least bit you sexist faggot
Incel is a sex neutral insult. Roastie is only used against women.

The Autism is strong with this one

There are no female incels, it refers to males only.

I think thats not the point, listening does not mean he needs to automatically trust her.

>Incel is a sex neutral insult. Roastie is only used against women.
Oh lordy the bait with this one

Found the roastie.

I know, it's like he has something ridiculous, like trust issues.

Incel means involuntary celibate dumbass. Anybody can be that whether they are Male, Female or Gender fluid.
No...but you are an incel.

Yeah, but you don't have to accept a deal just because you hear it.

>Gender fluid.
Can you please fuck off back to pleddit now

Isn't gender fluid that stuff that comes out when I touch my pee pee?

Why does every shieldbro thread goes to shit in less than 50 replies

Because people keep replying to bait
We had a nice one yesterday though

Because we hate ourselves

Because there is this one user, who is either unironically from plebbit or just baiting.

>making a deal with the family that hates you
Cuck, they will find a way to fuck you up

>This obvious bait thread
>A shieldbro thread
user you are retarded.

Only if you are low iq, otherwise you could use the thing against them.

How confident is he that he could refuse? If its a potent enough sob story he might fall for it. He doesn't have a mind reader or lie detector shield.

>listening to potential scammers
op was most likely jewed multiple times and didn't even realise it

>He actually believes Melty deserves death for a prank
>a prank
Hey that's funny user

Attached: 1512796315742.png (586x634, 276K)

Because that's how they get you, user.
Just like door-to-door salesmen know that once they have entered your house the sale is basically done, someone trying to trick you needs only for you to listen. Refusing to engage in conversation is the best way to avoid issues with that kind of people, and since he has all the reasons in the world to think that she's untrustworthy, refusing to listen is his best option, or he might fall for it again.

>he already forgot that the older bitch was super nice to him too

Attached: 1552013542407.png (640x673, 322K)

>Just because her sys was a bit rude with him.
>a bit rude
that's some undersatement there lol

>another speedwatcher/bait/tumblerina
He would've gotten the death penality for what she accused him of if not for last minute political pardon because the king didn't want a war with shieldwelt

checked
Idk why reddit/tumblr fags even bother to subvert every thread anymore

Why would he give her the chance to sway him over when there's a very real chance she's just manipulating him just like the rest of her family did? Jesus's Christ you must be like a human doormat IRL