ITT: Moments that killed a series

ITT: Moments that killed a series
I start

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-16-49-34.png (720x509, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rx0axFUmrVU?t=88
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fuckingEmbarassing.jpg

Attached: LBTFO.jpg (704x391, 18K)

If you think that was the moment the series got killed there's nothing we can do to help you.

That didn't kill it. That should have been the ending. What killed it was introducing Near and Mello.

Yes. This user knows.

It was on life support, but I'd agree this is the moment the plug got pulled. Soma's goal was always to surpass his dad, and then el hermano appears out of nowhere and does it without breaking a sweat. Jouichiro now doesn't matter in the slightest. Everything that was being built up might as well have not happened.

Attached: 1541539785515.jpg (692x373, 87K)

it was a pretty pathetic death. the least interesting trick light pulled in the series kills L in such a flat way. Although i do agree, there was much worse to come in the seris to nail the coffin

I'm still mad at El Hermano bullshit

It got shitty already with shachi coming back and dying, but I think this was the turning point

Attached: O MY RIZE KAGUNE.png (1777x1300, 974K)

Why did it have to go this way

Attached: x13.jpg (822x1200, 802K)

>you're not allowed to have a new characters who can togeter outsmart the first one

That part was shit, but the press conference was the true beginning of the end.

>implying the press conference was the real end
Also fuck that nigger in the last Souma thread who dared post the OC I made myself months ago to tell me that :re tanked harder than Souma. If you're fucking here. Kill yourself.

O MY JUGGLING CLOWNS AND HOSPITALITY SUPERPOWERS

then what do you think signified the end?

Arima dying with Kaneki doing actual retard decisions as the OEK. One being "no killing allowed we gotta take their weapons" but you see Naki killing like three dudes to "rescue" Hajime.
But the shit that occurred in 144 and even fucking DRAGON is more creative than the Souma equivalent of some guy telling Kaneki he now has earth magic and Furuta can now steal elements.

You mean this one.

Attached: 47f77b30aebed28e7fe9ef8f9f8100ab8b12af25_hq.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

He said killed, not scenes that were fucking amazing
youtu.be/Rx0axFUmrVU?t=88
The way it played directly into the ED was really neat
And anyway, how exactly would it kill the series for (You) when that information has been known to the reader/viewer since the first chapter/episode?

This is a meme, that arc was fucking amazing until debatably the end where Erina suddenly surpasses literally everyone. El Hermano derailed this ride into the hell we are currently in.

Stop that Azami apologists. The only reason we are at this point it's because that moment turned the series into Erina's himedere family issues drama.

Attached: 1535746724436.png (848x459, 200K)

The series literally introduced her as a character with huge issues, it was clear from the start that we would need to resolve them one day.

You're supposed to open to people by their own merits, not because you want to slurp their dad's cocks so much.

>You're not allowed to continue a series after you end it
ftfy

Near was just a lamer L, what's the point?

Tatara getting fodderized after "muh 4000°C", Mutsuki pulling a shironeki and mysteriously becoming ten times stronger than before, and the CCG not caring about Eto carelessly walking around Tokyo, despite them knowing she's the one eyed owl at that point, were all massive red flags. Pic related gave the series the final blow. Offscreening giants like Eto and the Chairman Washuu to set the powerlevel bar higher, were the final signs that the series was heading towards its ending. Those were the final signs that Ishida was rushing his shit and when characters started acting out of character

Attached: Tokyo Ghoul re v9 - c098 - 232-233 [Digital HD] [aKraa].jpg (2130x1528, 1.35M)

Yeah, but what I mean when i say the press conference was the beginning of the end is it started actual questioning of the writing, it wasn't as blatantly retarded as the things you mentioned but it was the start.

I know, that's why I mentioned the stuff with Eto walking around Tokyo only accompanied by one fucking investigator, was even before the conference. The dragon arc started promising and I seriously thought at some point that Ishida could redeem himself with this arc, but then you get this stupid subplot with the ring, Hide being brought back to life and doing absolutely nothing, other characters like Irimi and Eto coming back to life, Mutsuki getting talk no jutsu'd, the wasted potential that was the underground king or V being one of the most group of villains I've seen in a manga.

one of the most boring*

This fucking scene pretty much killed the series for me considering how axed the ending was. Still a good manga overall

Attached: ib__Instant_Bullet_-_Chapter_14__Witch_-_36.jpg (1115x1600, 630K)

Attached: 3877d33bdf27f3994b0ac3db2940973.jpg (602x572, 187K)