Hero academia is overrated and childish, change my mind

one punch man did hero organizations better
area d did quirks better

don't get me wrong, i don't hate the anime but i just think it gets too much praise for what it is

Attached: the best thing from hero academia.gif (1280x720, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bizmakoto.jp/makoto/articles/1209/18/news025_3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you watch anime for kids and then complain it's childish?

Mattaku.

Attached: 1541955690830.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Just let the kids enjoy their thing.

how would i form an opinion if i don't watch it...?

Good post user. You're one of us now. Welcome to the club.

>Complains that something is childish
>Stating that something is childish is childish

I agree though, the organization in OPM seems more fleshed out.

The quirk thing though, for me, Tiger and Bunny did it better.

>Tiger and Bunny
i should watch it some time

Read my post again, you totally missed the point. What where you expecting out of a show for kids?

no, you read my post again
how would i know the show was for kids when there are so many young adults watching and praising it?

A thread died for this

>change my mind
go back, tourist.

you mean the show about a kid who wants to become a superhero and his colorful cast of highschool classmates?

>calling someone tourist for not liking shitty anime with asspulls.
top kek

Attached: comment_TTkpUrJWIOiaBzGOFfU5G6CCKRHyoJMK.jpg (420x420, 120K)

>how would i know the show was for kids
the PG rating

>a battle shonen for children is childish
whoa...

>a show intended for children is childish
Big brain coming through!

>Tiger and Bunny did it better
Patrician.

Many young adults are mentally stunted/low iq/etc.

To each their favorite.
I like mha. It's not the best series around, but I enjoy it a lot, it's a nice read, the art is really good and I like the characters.
Yes, some people tend to overrated it, but also some people tend to hate it just because it's popular right now. I don't really care.

cannot imagine having thoughts like these, ur life must be hell with that soup brain of yours

Very unique opinion nobody has EVER heard before. You truly are a special individual.

Attached: 5E102FF8A7BF492DBFB7F104E56267CB.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

OPM is awful. Read Ultraman if you want some good superhero stuff.
>MIB style organizations
>governments actually matters
>actual debate over toku cliché of killing monsters
>allusions to immigration crisis
>characters feel like classic superheroes archtypes

>that face
damn, I hope the doujinshis are good

who hurt you?

True, but Tiger and Buuny is a seinen so it gives priority to adult personal problems and the Hero industry side of things; the Hero aspect such as the fights are also kept short and powers kept weaker to focus on the character drama elements, it also focuses most if its attention on Kotetsu and Barnaby which lessened screen time for the side characters but that is understandable since it is named after the two leads and is supposed to focus mostly on their growing bond.
It did a lot of things better but I feel that it is unfair to compare a character drama seinen for men/women who are 20 to 49 years old bizmakoto.jp/makoto/articles/1209/18/news025_3.html to a battle shonen for teens and people in early twenties.
Make sure to watch it subbed, the dub is re-written as stupid one-liners meant to appeal to teens and they added OOC ad-libbed stuff which alters the character drama and emotional connection aspects badly. Be sure to watch both movies and the 3 shorts along with the series.

Attached: cover.jpg (1194x713, 270K)