What's the best current manga in Jump? Old stuff like HxH and OP don't count

What's the best current manga in Jump? Old stuff like HxH and OP don't count
>MHA
>Black Clover
>Kimetsu no Yaiba
>Dr. Stone
>Promised Neverland
>Jujutsu Kaisen

Attached: 585602._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x526, 70K)

How come MHA is part of pic related but not BC?

Attached: 1551250955303.jpg (2048x1093, 928K)

the only series in it I can tolerate reading is Bokuben

frankly the other 3 mags have better offerings

MHA isn't part of pic related

Kimetsu no Yaiba > Chainsawman > Jujutsu Kaisen > Dr.Stone> Promised Neverland > Black Clover > MHA

Chainsaw >Clover >>>>piss>>>>shit>>>>>MHA>>>>the rest

Dr. Stone
MHA
Neverland
Kimetsu
Clover

Pretty much this. I'd never put BC over anything though.

KNY = BC >> Chainsaw man = bokuben = act-age >> Stone = teenage renaissance david >> Jujutsu Kaisen = TPN = MHA = Gokutei Higuma = boruto >>>> yuuna = neo; lation = Souma

not read yet : Jimouto ga Japan, haikyuu, hinomaru Zumou

Dr. Stone > Hinomaru > Jujutsu > Haikyuu >>>>> Neverland > Yuragisou > Black Clover > Bokuben >>> MHA > Souma

I don't get how people like Demon Slayer when breath of the asspull is used to solve every fight, the world building is garbage and the plot is about as good as DBZ's.

Chainsaw Man

It's another "WOW NEW WSJ STAR THIS MAGAZINE IS SAVED" overhype. It will die down just like Neverland did

>rating battle shonen together with non battle shonen
Yikes

Attached: 1547857854416.png (368x394, 293K)

It's fun.

Cope

The only metric here is how interesting the series is now. The one that captures the weekly spirit :^)

I'm enjoying Black Clover the most currently

MHA and BC are really fun battle shonen, this generation's Naruto and Bleach. They haven't been around long enough to over stay their welcome, and they move at a brisk pace.
Dr. Stone started off a bit too serious, but now it's a fun series. Itagaki has pacing issues in his writing, it was evident in Eyeshield 21 too. All in all, its OK.
I feel Kimetsu no Yaiba manages to blend action, emotion, and comedy in a way that keeps me on the edge of my seat each week, hungry for more. Definitely one of the top series in Jump right now.
Promised Neverland's art and premise are fantastic, however the plot/tension has fallen off a bit in recent arcs. Still a great series though.
Bokuben is a fun romcom, I'm not sick of it yet.
Jujutsu Kaisen, Act-Age, and Chainsaw Man are all fantastic, but feel like they're from a different magazine. Jujutsu has some strange dialogue tho
Higuma has great designs and some potential, my main issue with it is that I have no attachment to the MC, and I feel like we've learned very little about him. Hoping the author can pull it into something a bit more interesting.
ne0lation is garbage
The first chapter of The Last Saiyuki was pretty good, definitely a better showing than ne0 or Higuma, I have high hopes for it.
haven't read David or I'm from Japan.

I would say Yaiba > Act-Age > Neverland = BC = MHA = Chainsaw Man > Dr. Stone = Bokuben > Jujutsu = Saiyuki > Higuma >>>> ne0

Personally I enjoy black clover the most

Act Age, obviously. Though JUMP does not deserve such manga, i hope it switches to proper magazine eventually.

Yaiba > all
Well, I do enjoy BC because of their broken females and I used to enjoy Bnha but that shitty ass Class b vs class a killed me

Wakey wakey cloverfags herofags

Attached: IMG_20190307_212121.jpg (717x795, 115K)

Read Act Age. It has a lot autisim

Attached: images (4).jpg (342x896, 53K)

Bc>tpn>jujutsu>dr.stone>mha>