What's the significance of only Saitama and Tatsumaki being occasionally drawn on the "goofy thick line" style?

What's the significance of only Saitama and Tatsumaki being occasionally drawn on the "goofy thick line" style?

Attached: tatsumaki___one_punch_man_by_carlossakura_d9m3orf-fullview.jpg (1024x610, 92K)

It means they're OTP.

Attached: opm.jpg (1024x731, 152K)

Because ONE gave them a simplistic doodle look, but since Murata doesn't want to draw fugly caricatures all the time he seperated them into serious face and goofy face.

They're both CUTE

I know a lot of people like it but I think Murata getting involved was a mistake.

Yikes

OPM has best art ever thanks to him.

Good art made OPM worse. Same shit as Fukumoto or Shigeno, the original less than professional art style adds to the story.

The only downside is that, since Murata can handle classic multichapter Shonen fights the writing slows down a lot.

Besides that, giving a very much anti-Shonen manga vastly superior shonen-type artwork than most Shonen manga is pretty funny

It's not anti-shonen any more especially if you take Murata's work. It's pretty much basic shonenshit.

They're both awkward.

>basic
yikes

It denotes their strength and how disenchanted they are with it.

You said yikes twice now, your intelligence seems to be degenerating pretty quickly.

Does that apply to her? She's perfectly fine being strong

>don't really care about Garou
>webcomic was going in a interesting direction with Tatsumaki and that apartment complex
>almost 2 year hiatus because of mobshit
It hurts, where is chapter 110

Attached: x13.jpg (600x848, 142K)

>>don't really care about Garou

Well, not like he's the focus for now.
Tatsumaki will at the very least gets some big fights in the manga this year.

>saitama finally climbs to rank A
ONE WHERE THE FUCK IS CHAPTER 110

It's a different kind of disenchantment I suppose. Like she takes on the form because she looks down on everyone. Whatever the case it's definitely related to how strong she is.

>this year
Yeah well see about that

you're right, there is still some things to look up for in MA arc... if we get there this year...

It's not that far away. Well, depends if we get the Psykos fight before BS, and where the Orochi fight will be. I guess it would e fair to assume it will be after the rest of the initial dragon fights.

>no proper MA executive fight yet except the Centipede things
>dead characters keep resurrecting (the ninja guys, and I'm not convinced at all Royal Ripper is gone)
>Small fry fights get extended to full fucking volume-length
>New uninteresting characters for random fights (the robot guy)
>New obvious major fights that will take a lot of chapters (Nyan, Orochi)

We're not going to see Full-monster Garou in at least a couple of years, mark my words

Attached: WHEN.gif (480x360, 898K)

...only for the association to dissolve and a new organisation to be made where Saitama got to start from the beginning. I am calling it.

I'm fairly sure the ninjas guys aren't getting in another serious long fight for the rest of the arc. ONE likely wanted to keep them for future stuffs related to the village.

>New uninteresting characters for random fights (the robot guy)

That's too early to say he'll have no purpose.

If shit doesn't get added, we will see Garou monster form late this year or early next.

> we will see Garou monster form late this year or early next.

That's never gonna happen. I'm not even really sure we're getting Garou vs Darkshine this year.

This.

The stronger you are the more of a joke you become.

This whole arc was like that even in the webcomic. Only the pace was faster.

>That's too early to say he'll have no purpose
He's a seed for future Organization shenanigans so hell probably will just prove how fucking strong they are and not reallly get in any conclusive fight yet

By the way, that Phoenix fight took fucking forever

Ripper will thankfully stay dead, fuck the ninjas coming back even if they are being saved for a later arc.

>That's too early to say he'll have no purpose
He might run into Saitama causing him to do this: because he'll mistake the robots as the robot guy's "comrades".

The fights didn't have near as much emphasis in the webcomic.

Saitama vs Garou was super long in the webcomic. Saying the original is "anti long fight shonen" is retarded. ONE started to appreciate more to do longer fights with the Saitama vs Garou one and that's how the MA got expanded in the manga.

...I just want to see black sperm and homeless emperor destroy the A-class heroes within the next few months. Being stuck with that child emperor mecha vs pheonix man battle for three months was suffering...

What are you saying?
Ppp vs shit 1 chapter hopefully
Darkshine vs Bug god 1-2 chapters
Tatsumaki vs Orochi(?) 3-4 chapters
Atomic vs Black sperm 2-3 chapters
Saitama vs Rover 1 chapter
HE vs Zombieman 2-3 chapters
Amai mask vs Ugly 2-3 chapters
Pig God vs Gums 1 chapter
Saitama vs Flash 1 chapter
CE vs Evil 1 chapter hopefully
Darkshihe vs Garou

Total chapters till Darkshine vs Garou fight: 19 max 15 min

Chapters estimated to come out in 2019 (biweekly release): 19

Saitama vs Garou wasn't every fight leading to Saitama vs Garou.

3? It was almost 5.

I said "I'm not even really sure". It could totally happen but it's not set in stone either. I do think it will happen though.

STOP USING "YIKES" YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS SHIT. I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU NORMALFAG TRASH. THIS IS THE LAST STRAW. THIS IS THE FUCKING LIMIT. FUCK YOU. STOP USING THAT WORD

Attached: 05965.jpg (208x242, 11K)

And Saitama vs Garou is definitely gonna be the longest fight by a wide margin even in the manga.

Oof. Chill out.

Don't react like this, you're giving him what he wants.

Yikes.

Yes the word basic has meaning besides your memes, same with yikes

As it should be.

Not anti long fight shonen. Anti shonen meaning the values and story beats are subverted all the time

>Anti shonen meaning the values and story beats are subverted all the time

Ah yes, ONE, the guy who likes commenting that a character is stronger than another one in interviews is totally "anti shonen". All part of his master subverting plan.

>nearly five months of filler
>not even a lick of captain mizuki/monster princess fanservice
Its times like these when I really wish that Murata would just focus mainly on the plot of the webcomic and only dabble a bit in the interesting characters he developed. I'm really getting tired of seeing these A-class jobbers for months.

Attached: 1551998718854.jpg (590x516, 44K)

Blame ONE.

Oof. Yikes

It doesn't seem the association is dissolving but they will lose a lot of established members.

This. Its an interesting fight

Beyond that, it's the interesting fight. It actually had a reason to be as long as it was past the fighting itself.