Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x0H_SvqxSpE
onepiecepodcast.com/2019/03/08/one-piece-anime-reverie/
strawpoll.me/17568503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUNK!

alright chapter, the kawamatsu reveal was a bit less exciting as I was hoping

Queen already better than Jack

>nami asked why they werent charging the men in the bathhouse and was annoyed.
Autist BTFO

So now that the chapter came out we know there are about 30 men in front of Nami here and this whore isn't covering herself. The next page you can see men with straws underwater looking at her Pussy.

Purefags and Namifags BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

Nami is such a slut

Attached: 12.png (919x1300, 388K)

way funnier than Jack so far, those reaction faces were pretty top toer

Rate his
>design
>personality

Attached: 1552027914640.gif (611x681, 370K)

design: 6.5
personality: 8

It's okay, Sanji can turn invisible now.

Namifags are the ones always calling Nami Queen...
>that fat, no neck, hambeast who loves a whore is named Queen
Holy shit why is Oda so based

Attached: 000.gif (288x288, 2.05M)

seconded

SaNa next chapter.

Attached: 0460-020.jpg (1066x1600, 437K)

Respect Wano culture please

>her face
100% soiled whore

Attached: download.png (344x259, 67K)

She noticed Sanji

Yet another perfectly good scene ruined by ugly art, idiotic expressions and Oda's paneling and dialogue.

Attached: one_piece_794_12.jpg (800x1205, 253K)

Nothing happens:the chapter

the doujins writes itself

Attached: index.jpg (187x270, 16K)

You'd think reading 794 chapters into One Piece you'd grow a brain but I guess some people never do

NOW IT'S TIME TO GET FUNKY
TO THE RIGHT NOW
TO THE LEFT

That was a great chapter, love that Luffy's already involved with Queen, that Queen's personality is entertaining, and that we now have some cool SMILE users.

I wish.
Sigh... Maybe next chapter I'll get to shitpost if it's just Ebisu Town.

Why sanji didnt join nami and robin?

Fun chapter, but there was a weird transition between Luffy getting elephant gun'd and the vice warden talking to Queen - especially since he said "our top problem is that Luffytaro is rampaging" when that rampage was just stopped.

Queen seems like a decent boss.

>ugly art
>idiotic expressions
Okay fair, Oda's art isn't for everybody but most people this deep into OP tend to like it.

>and Oda's paneling
Oda's paneling is great

Luffy was climbing the wall to get out

Attached: rufi.png (747x524, 298K)

I love Kaido crew so far. Better than Big Mom.

>fisherman's wife octopus scrubbing naked girl's backs in a children's comic

Attached: 1542218053655.gif (280x310, 3.99M)

>dreading the bath house part since the shitty cook would have ruined all the fanservice with his stupid gag anyways
>oda makes the bath house a mixed one

Attached: 1479436159332.png (259x347, 33K)

Ah, okay. That was my speedreading then. Thanks!

Queen is great.

Luffy was hit but he wasn't K.O'd

Attached: 08-09.png (1824x1300, 729K)

Yeah, I can't wait for the doujins!

Franky's dad confirmed
If he is in the 60s range it could be

Me on the lower left

Attached: mirin that ass.png (296x361, 90K)

Based queen staying round so he can save some pussy for the rest of us.

that's pretty brave of you to say user, considering you probably have no experience in writing and drawing manga and on a weekly basis no less

>fat sissy goes off in his mobility scooter/motorcycle hybrid to ogle a picture of his deceased oiran waifu and do a dance number while visiting his weight gain slave camp ran by deformed furries designed to break the wills of rebellious nips and brazilian twunks (formerly twinks)

Vegapunk retards btfo

man, i expected wano people to be absalom-tier degenerates but their reactions are honestly pretty mild

Is Queen straight?

what did araki see

who knows, bentham was also hitting on vivi

He forgot

Why is Wano this bad? Literary nothing happened after Luffy got into prison

Because they see this all the time

I'm disappointed that he's heterosexual. He could've been a good chemo against the faggot cancer here.

He had better be way stronger than Luffy and smash him or he's just another jobber like the Dressrosa guy who was protecting Sugar.

The fuck you talking about? Funky queen shows up.

Wano's pacing is shit right now. That's why. But all of this is just laying the groundwork for the island invasion to come. They're introducing and expanding on the bit players, revealing more of how fucked up Kaido and Orochi's faction are, and showing off Luffy and the others planning their next steps. Also, BMP and Big Mom causing havoc is fucking something.

Why do people think Queen is an okama?

9 chapters left. Zoro's missing his sword. I'm scared.

Attached: 9.jpg (399x635, 113K)

what

futa nami

No

Are you the chapter 900: the ninth poster? Because it feels like the same retardness

He wants to go to the pleasure district.
Either they got some boys there or he wants that pussy.

Queen is Luffy's mom and turned lesbian after Dragon dumped her. King is Luffy's uncle. Queen used to be skinny when she was with Dragon but overate in sorrow and turned evil after being dumped.

Queen dresses like an okama, but is behaving like an otoko. Queen seems to idolize Komurasaki and wants to be in the pleasure direct. Not at all interested in fucking men as far as I can tell.

I know Oda teases shit in the past, but Zoro ain't dying in a specific chapter, especially when Oda himself has no concrete plan in place and shifts things around all of the time.

Old man Hyou is going to be a beast after he gets his old strength back

futa robin?

Queen is already dead. You guys know O-Lin is on her way, right? It was nice knowing you, Queen.

Attached: D0R7Q0ZX0AEJ1OV.png (800x625, 322K)

Holy shit luffy is getting ripped.

queen>kid mama

One of Kaido's goons will try to sell them to the whore house and Sanji will show up to save the day.

>10
>10

Everyone who was a Queenfriend before this chapter has my utmost respect. We all know he would be better than the Flaming Homo King but edgelords wouldn't listen.

They are going to start singing and dancing together. It is going to be a dance off.

>implying Queen won't fall for BM and they'll both marry each other, thus ending the Kaido/BM conflict.

>also he doesn't even show up in the chapter so that the fanservice isn't ruined

Attached: 1551648864278.jpg (245x243, 27K)

yeah that's what i thought too

Attached: bros.png (177x209, 26K)

Big mom will meet her son and take home!!

Where is the user who kept posting the whereabouts of every member of the alliance?

Big Mom is going to kill Queen, King, and Jack and make Wano into a peaceful place. No one in Wano will ever starve again because they'll live in houses of candy and cookies.

Attached: The_Gentle_Queen.png (1919x1081, 2.31M)

>Implying he wasn't there and using Stealth Black
>While quietly lamenting it being a unisex onsen, ruining his peeping dream

Attached: wtf am i reading.png (446x430, 162K)

Literally nothing happened this chapter.

Law is my Husband!!

Attached: images (1).jpg (168x300, 9K)

Gangnam style

>the shitty cook would have definitely had more action if he simply entered the bath house like a normal customer instead of being the usual perverted retard

Attached: happy ghosts.gif (499x385, 321K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x0H_SvqxSpE

Attached: 7JSNvjc.gif (500x287, 97K)

Enjoyed the chapter, but I am getting a bit overwhelmed by the number of nip name characters. One or two new ones were introduced this very chapter.

Also, Raizou having the keys means further interaction with Kid, right? That guy can't fully escape until he got rid of the kairouseki. Unless, of course, the keys are destroyed or something, in true "no plan ever works out" One Piece fashion, but I doubt Oda would want Raizou to appear this useless.

I doubt we'll see him fight outside of Oden's flashback. In the current timelie his role will probably be to gather fighters for Momonosuke and nothing else.

Nothing happens: The Chapter

Again.

Kid already escaped user.

why is robin's butt censored? butts are SAFE in other japanese manga. FUCKING ODA.

Yes, but until shown otherwise, I must assume he still has his kairouseki cuffs on.

To get you as mad as you currently are.

Jeez, Memorizing nips names fucking SUCKS. That explanation from Shinobu sounded like a bunch of ugemu Jugemu Goko no Surikire Kaijarisuigyo no Suigyomatsu Unraimatsu Furaimatsu Ku Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yabura Koji no Bura Koji Paipo-paipo Paipo no Shuringan Shuringan no Gurindai Gurindai no Ponpokopi no Ponpokona no Chokyumei no Chosuke (aka Scar) and Jugemu Jugemu Goko no Surikire Kaijarisuigyo no Suigyomatsu Unraimatsu Furaimatsu Ku Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yabura Koji no Bura Koji Paipo-paipo Paipo no Shuringan Shuringan no Gurindai Gurindai no Ponpokopi no Ponpokona no Chokyumei no Chosuke

Attached: 1429984585940.gif (440x248, 834K)

Attached: Katabird vs Kingbird.jpg (1056x1200, 126K)

>yfw Sanji finds Okiku bathing and goes underwater just to get hit on the face by his gigantic samurai schlong

Attached: 73397179_p0.png (1086x1536, 2.22M)

don't think about it too hard

that was fast?

Thats not even hot

I saved it two weeks ago
Faggot.

Am I the only one that doesn't suffer through this problem? Or maybe it's because I've read so many manga that can easily distinguish Japanese names.

this is why titsbros are truly superior. we're accustomed to always see some level on censorship on our favourite part of the female body

Attached: nimi.jpg (1200x847, 935K)

It's only a problem with characters that are only mentioned once 100 chapters ago

>in recent SBS Oda stated Wano women has big breasts too and would be amazing if they take off their kimonos
>draws this in next chapter
Goda

why is she such a slut?

Next chapter is going to have sanji arriving just when nami and robin are done and the bath house is taken over by yakuza for their personal bath time and he use stealth to sneak in only to see a bunch of naked men. Kyoshiro is there and notice sanji and a battle break out destroying the bath house. Later sanji learn it was unisex and he forever loses the chance to enter to openly see naked women.

fucking weebs

Surely you meant Jugemu Jugemu Goko no Surikire Kaijarisuigyo no Suigyomatsu Unraimatsu Furaimatsu Ku Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yabura Koji no Bura Koji Paipo-paipo Paipo no Shuringan Shuringan no Gurindai Gurindai no Ponpokopi no Ponpokona no Chokyumei no Chosuke (aka Scar) and Jugemu Jugemu Goko no Surikire Kaijarisuigyo no Suigyomatsu Unraimatsu Furaimatsu Ku Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yabura Koji no Bura Koji Paipo-paipo Paipo no Shuringan Shuringan no Gurindai Gurindai no Ponpokopi no Ponpokona no Chokyumei no Chosuke, right? That's fine. It's an easy mistake to make. I get it all the time, as my name is also Jugemu Jugemu Goko no Surikire Kaijarisuigyo no Suigyomatsu Unraimatsu Furaimatsu Ku Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yabura Koji no Bura Koji Paipo-paipo Paipo no Shuringan Shuringan no Gurindai Gurindai no Ponpokopi no Ponpokona no Chokyumei no Chosuke (aka Scar) and Jugemu Jugemu Goko no Surikire Kaijarisuigyo no Suigyomatsu Unraimatsu Furaimatsu Ku Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yabura Koji no Bura Koji Paipo-paipo Paipo no Shuringan Shuringan no Gurindai Gurindai no Ponpokopi no Ponpokona no Chokyumei no Chosuke.

She isnt drawn very well and looks like she isnt being stimulated very well. 3/10 at best

>Queen has a sword too
So, who is fighting who?

No its gonna be him kicking all these guys asses for peeping

I can’t wait until Nami gets Stealth BLACKED by my man Sanji

>such a good drawing of Robin is a small fraction of the entire picture

Life isn't fair bros

Queen was even better than I thought he would be, queenbros

Queen fuck Komurasaki confirmed!!
He want go to pleasure district

It is a felony that the square-nosed ugly bitch was featured in a Nami picture so be grateful Robinfag

Franky vs Queen when?

Queen doesn’t fugg

He only hugg

Sanji is the one who will fight him and Kizaru. He has the coolest opponents

What's Queen's plan bros?
What's he gonna do?

Why am I not allowed to like both? I just want some quality Robin lewds is that too much to ask?

It is still in the built up phrase. And you will feel better if you treat one piece as a slice of life and gag manga instead of a battle manga. That's what oda secretly wants.

Dance off bro.

Man, this flower old dude is tastless as fuck. 0 empathy for him. I hope Queen kills him.

So the O-Ctopus being character theory is dead. They're the best animals since kung-fu dugongs, don't get me wrong, but I'm still somewhat sad. Also, I still believe it's kinda weird for one of the retainers to be the "mysterious prisoner" (given that legendary Hyou is treated just like any prisoner, and Asura is being openly sought by Kaido to join him), but let's see how that turns out.

What? Flower old dude is a G.

Yes. Bitch!

Attached: 79MQ8pj.jpg (355x356, 53K)

He's asking luffy about Nami's Den Den Mushi number

I'm still betting on him being Kid's opponent (grude + mechanical arm bros). King as "numbr 2" is default Zoro's opponent before we get some further information. If minks don't fight Jack, we riot.

queen would be the perfect opponent for franky but i already know that no one will seriously consider the matchup because
>muh bounties
>muh crew second-in-commands that need to be paired with each other in every fight

Attached: franky kms.gif (479x268, 409K)

That is okay but don’t go asking for Nami pictures to be defiled with ugly Robin

Attached: tumblr_mu4ei1rN301sf4c2yo7_1280.jpg (960x540, 60K)

oh but i guess queen fighting kid would be kinda alright too

>enter unisex bath
>punches men in balls for looking
haha...ha

Attached: 13.png (921x1300, 447K)

How the fuck is Trebol a jobber?

>He has the coolest opponents
The only cool opponenst he ever had are Gin and Bon Clay (not counting the ones he jobbed to).

Attached: f6bfcecd3a7727a2c2bd0e81b1135a67.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>Namifags don't even know what a square is
Sasuga.

He had Jabra and will fight those two dudes. Is me saying something positive about Sanji that hard for you user?

Jyabura is cool in my eyes.

Man if Wano keeps going like this, this will definitely be Oda's best arc. Since it started last year I literally haven't read a chapter I haven't enjoyed.

>Wano's pacing is shit right now
B-but I think the pacing is pretty fucking good right now. I've been here since late Punk Hazard so I think most anons complaining about pacing now would have killed themselves in Dressrosa.

Shit taste confirmed

Attached: 1551223588966.jpg (779x1100, 96K)

>Jabra
>cool
Also, nothing is hard for me, user. But the first rule of prediction is not assuming a change in trends without significant reason.

She punched them for calling her "old hag".

the same fucking dude who genuinely thought he could pull a "robin was my little sister all along!!" trick? come on now

Attached: 1545473352636.png (396x335, 146K)

Attached: 615.jpg (841x1080, 382K)

>Queen
>King
Wait a second....was Ace supposed to be on Kaido's crew instead?

Attached: FullSet.png (1044x739, 1.02M)

My dad was called Jugemu Jugemu Goko no Surikire Kaijarisuigyo no Suigyomatsu Unraimatsu Furaimatsu Ku Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yabura Koji no Bura Koji Paipo-paipo Paipo no Shuringan Shuringan no Gurindai Gurindai no Ponpokopi no Ponpokona no Chokyumei no Chosuke. I'm named after him so I'm Jugemu Jugemu Goko no Surikire Kaijarisuigyo no Suigyomatsu Unraimatsu Furaimatsu Ku Neru Tokoro ni Sumu Tokoro Yabura Koji no Bura Koji Paipo-paipo Paipo no Shuringan Shuringan no Gurindai Gurindai no Ponpokopi no Ponpokona no Chokyumei no Chosuke Junior.

He had the best DF next to lucci. And unless you have a reason why those two fight wont happen, when they clearly have been teased, then I think you should please stay silent

You're reading comprehension is pitiable

not gonna lie, i kinda freaked out at this bubble because in my mind, there was the very slight chance that oden was really the secret prisoner

Attached: execution.png (229x133, 8K)

If you are into abominations then that is okay but keep it yourself faggot

Attached: Young Mama.jpg (1080x928, 359K)

I think Queen might be a good contender. All the Strawhats fight in ways akin to their personalities.

Franky's only had two official one on one fights so far, with one being against CP9 and the other against Senor Punk, but he fights in a very macho' manner, as in punch for punch. Whoever can't eat upfront what the other dishes out, loses.

Queen did slide the fact that his body is made of muscle, not fat, which was taken as a joke. But it might be foreshadowing that he's probably pretty strong.

Only real problem I have with this is that Yonkou commander is meant to be hella strong. Franky doesn't make the cut.

Even if she did I wouldn't blame them, there is such a thing as excessive oggling. At least they should try being discreet and refrain from bothering them.

>He had the best DF next to lucci.
>not giraffe
>not doors
Fuck off.
>when they clearly have been teased
How were they teased, one opening for Kizaru and Sanji fighting one of the men send by a Queen? That's even less than Sanji/Daifuku and Sanji/Oven which did not happen (as main fights).

Attached: Perospero.jpg (1080x1027, 354K)

Be Kaido's succesor, he is the only big guy who asks the enemy if they want to join the crew before killing them, king nor jack did that.

Attached: sigh.png (260x196, 41K)

not a chance is pretty clear that Kaidou/Beast Pirate did something REALLY TERRIBLE AND DARK to Oden. Probably cooked him and made momonosuke and the rest eat it.

What the fuck are you talking about? They're talking about Hyo here.

Attached: Kata and Luffy.jpg (956x903, 402K)

>Franky's only had two official one on one fights so far
He also fought Nero and Ikaros.

Cutest yonkou.

Absolutely funky chapter. Queen is the best

i know you goddamn dongle but oden was also stated to have been executed by orochi himself. hyo is still alive in prison while shino talks about him like he's long gone

The dynamic duo!

Attached: carrot and choniki.jpg (564x835, 115K)

>all this robin hate in the thread

You faggots lack the taste to like Robin, the best girl in OP.

Attached: robin.jpg (305x301, 46K)

>Zoro will fight King sword because he's a swordsman
>All Calamities are swordsmen

Every other DF but Luccis was shit. Especially the giraffe. It also gave us this great scene.

The kizaru opening is a tease and makes sense. Queen also has a bunch of shit similar to Sanji. From his perversion to his bounty and even his name, which I dont think I need to explain. Sanji vs Daifuku and Sanji vs Oven made no sense to m. "They will fight for pudding!" And "They will fight because he is nearby"

Attached: Flampé.jpg (1080x826, 268K)

Yeah except Momo obviously saw it happen.

>faggots
It's literally one guy and he's been here since forever.

Zolo will obviously fight all 3 at once and epic btfo them

Attached: dabbing kaido.jpg (700x724, 97K)

You can stop samefagging anytime. But you won't, because you're scared to death.

Attached: d42dbcbbe4868f7a4b8248803ae281f7.jpg (360x480, 38K)

Exactly this. I am glad someone understands. You can sneak in some oggles and even some STARES but haressing and excessive, creepy, constant looks is when it gets punch-to-the-balls worthy.

Attached: Vivi.jpg (968x997, 391K)

I want to lick those purple flower petals.

Better dynamic Duo!

Attached: b7782db7904de2c942ce7afcb451c046.jpg (717x668, 74K)

>The kizaru opening is a tease and makes sense
That's under assumption that a) Oda has big final fights planned and b) he would reveal thm to the anime team. Both are pretty weak, given how Oda works.
>From his perversion to his bounty and even his name
The only one you might have is the first one, nd it's very weak.

>Liking an abomination with a malformed nose

Well if that’s your thing then keep it to yourself and stop forcing it on us, faggot.

user, i hope you understand that myself included found that theory simply ridiculous. i'm agreeing with you on the matter but that didn't stop me, when i was first reading the page, to have reminded that simple and stupid thought

she punched them because they weren't looking at her

Attached: OPG.png (449x1017, 33K)

Meh, i'd be lying if I wasn't a little scared. Someone's gotta kill the hype.

No

Attached: Having fun.jpg (1057x696, 283K)

alright, good chapter
>10
>10

Attached: 1542065601543.png (954x720, 520K)

Can't wait for Stampede to come out so we can get more fanart of her in that outfit

Nice digits but I call BS. There are clear parallels between Kizaru and Sanji and Queen and Sanji. Its been like that since the beginning. Luffy fights the strongest. Zoro gets number 2 and Sanji gets number 3

job to sanji

How many will take to defeat Kaidou alone?

My guess is Strawhats + Law/Bepo + Kidd

why do you continue to give jimdim (you)s?

QUEEN! QUEEN! QUEEN! QUEEN! QUEEN! QUEEN!QUEEN! QUEEN! QUEEN!QUEEN! QUEEN! QUEEN!QUEEN! QUEEN! QUEEN!QUEEN! QUEEN! QUEEN!

Needs to be an added square with "Did a lot happen this chapter?" ---> "Post 'Nothing happens: the chapter" anyway in desperation to try to kill hype."

People will keep posting it because it keeps getting replies

i'm glad you included bepo in the lineup

Not enough. Whatever it took to defeat all forms of Frieza is what it'll take here... probably more.

Where's the fucking samurai?

>one of Zoro's swords got stolen
I'm betting that somebody (probably a samurai) recognized Shusui and took it

All the supernovas

I'm glad it's only one faggot then. Gonna hide his retarded posts abotu best girl.

Attached: 1399158374118.jpg (716x540, 84K)

Who the fuck is ikaros?

octopus dude in hody's crew

What are some other manga with some other villains that are as dimly hopeless to beat as Kaido? I love this kind of stuff.

Law is Nakama
Law is Nakama
He has a bigger bond with luffy than Katakuri!!

Attached: images.png (218x231, 18K)

You can’t even type properly you retarded piece of shit no wonder you like a shit tranny-faced character

Where is sanji

Berserk and devilman

The gag will be that he fucking missed it hahaha.

what are the chances of zoro and sanji actually meeting each other right now?

Attached: Kengan kaido.png (302x246, 136K)

Madara

solitaire's design could have been upgraded to pure excellence if she had knee high boots à la domino

Attached: Solitaire_Manga_Infobox.png (641x1002, 292K)

already defeated but they might do something before. This or fighting Kaidou's smile army.

Wasn't that hyozou or whatever? FI was so forgettable

Well we got one step closer to seeing his defeat with Luffy foreshadowing a power boost after he gets out of jail.

let me tell you about this guy

Attached: 1528226944196.jpg (1740x1283, 252K)

no, that was zoro's opponent

sanji stole zoro's sword

this guy

Attached: Kuroki_Gensai.png (840x900, 425K)

Dude holy shit. Now that I'm looking at it closer, that SMILE girl design is super dope.

Pretty high, like a good 45%

Sanji ain't hitting no woman

BLOAT MODE GOOOOOO

I know he was I meant wasn't he the octopus?

The only ones who are gonna be of any significance will be Luffy and Kid. Especially with the supposed seastone power up.

Tall dude with the spears. Squidman

If she knew it was Sanji would she even mind? I don't think so. SJ would probably let Sanji touch Nami's boobs and it wouldn't be too far. The most she'll give him is probably a pouty face.

Off of memory, Icaros.

Considering the teasing with Zoro's past, I bet it's the Wado that got stolen.

Why is he so fucking gucci bros?

Attached: 20190308_100615.png (1824x1300, 1.84M)

shaman king

Nah, she has a monkey feet, so no shoe.
Her feets are grabby- both can stroke your dick just as well as her 6 hands.

Attached: 8510659421_30099becba_m.jpg (240x180, 17K)

all those goddamn fish look the same

Betrayal arc when?

What's that wooden bar that Nami and Robin went underneath? S

>Werewolves aren't cool
Fuck right off, nigger.

Gross.

>t. Sabaody auction crowd member

So to ask since Queen obviously love Komurasaki dose that mean hes not An Okama or can Okama Love Man and Woman alike?

Bepo solos the Kaidou mid diff

Why does a monkey have multiple arms?

Harsh and Undeniable Truth:
>The only patrician and acceptable SH ship

Attached: Nyrj64.jpg (1080x1426, 564K)

actually the monkey-leg-hand is one pair of her six arms

He is the queen
He gets to do whatever he likes

Wow user, really? You can’t say “all those slimy fish niggers look alike” in 2019

He's not an Okama. He's just a flamboyant biker called Queen.

because she is a spider monkey, duh

>Not merry and sunny

Attached: 1519926807831.png (212x312, 31K)

>some elephant dude toots at you while handcuffed
>you are now the strongest man in the world

Mating pressed by Daifugo!

Squid lifes matter

i know, right?

Attached: solitaire 2.0.png (641x1002, 325K)

how would that even fuckin work?

I doubt any of the other Supernovas beside Luffy and Kid could actually deal damage. Since those two are a step above the rest.

Soooooooo how dose haveing six arms based on monkey????

>Wadatsumi was Hody's number 3
>Vergo was Caesar's number 3
el oh el

Im suprised there arent any ZoSan shippers here considering how popular it is

Woa since when did Raizou get those handcuffs off

Attached: 1520986673357.png (101x177, 13K)

I'm gonna say it again, those niggerfish better stay on their shitty filthy island if they don't want to be exterminated or enslaved

He looks like a fusion of Hogback and R Bear from streets of rage 2.

Luffy’s been doing the One Piece equivalent to training on King Ki’s planet while in jail tho

We will see who is right then, faggot

>Luffy fights the strongest. Zoro gets number 2 and Sanji gets number 3
It has only happened two times in the whole manga so far, that is Alabasta and Enies Lobby. >in Baratie Zoro fought someone way stronger than anyone else and also unaffiliated with main opponents of the arc, and also both him and Sanji lost their fights
>in AP there's no ranking given between the officers (the only thing are bounties released 20 years ago and actually implying Sanji's enemy is better)
>then Sanji doesn't get a big fight until Alabasta
>none of them gets a big fight in Jaya
>Sanji's biggest fight in Skypiea is team-up against number 4 (ranked by ordeal's chance of survival)
>they have 2 vs 3 fight in DBF
>no ranking between train fighters (and Luffy gets none there)
>top two in TB are obviously Moria/Oars who are fought in a team fight (and also Sanji's opponent is Zoro's opponent's direct superior and has the same rank as Usopp's, but no "power level" ranking is given)
>Sanji only gets a team-up in FI against an enemy incomparable to Zoro's
>no big fight for Sanji in PH or DR
>no enemy fight at all for Zoro in Zou or WCI
Zoro fighting "number 2" is quite common, but Sanji fighting "number 3" really isn't.

Law is up there
Urouge with his karma fruit
Bonney with aging
Capone with his superior defense firing from afar
X-drake backstabbing

Mating pressed and tortured by Kata and King!

why is nobody talking about the best charater in this chapter?

Attached: 02.png (387x531, 122K)

If someone is interested, there's no filler between WCI and Reverie.
onepiecepodcast.com/2019/03/08/one-piece-anime-reverie/

No one likes a crab

well it gets taken away by his shitty smile fruit

Attached: sc.jpg (256x256, 18K)

So Luffy beat the vice warden and got whooped by the warden? Sounds familiar.

Oh god. The hype train has no brakes then. Goooood fucking luck /otherserieslurkers/ hahahaha

Attached: 1551790314317.jpg (720x478, 77K)

Attached: D1IAErJVsAA9wzp.jpg (1546x1095, 129K)

I just meant its common to see Sanji fight the third strongest opponent. It doesnt matter "who is Zoros direct superior".

don't know what you're talking about

Attached: 1511171456612.png (685x435, 490K)

KYAAAA YAS QUEEN MAWMA SLAY

>luffy's hugging a bear

Vivi paw paw fruit theory confirmed

>caring about the anime at all
HAHAHAHAHA

eh, personally i'm glad daifugo isn't completely out of the picture. dude looks fine as fuck

Attached: elder abuse.png (513x398, 257K)

But what about jerking off with occasional glances?

>Uh, Wano is an ashen place. It’s based on Japanese history. The um, locations of the island will also be based on famous kingdoms and villages, which actually existed in ancient Japan..
>So here’s this giant enemy crab

sexual harassment panda

Attached: Yhwach Pasta.png (1800x1300, 573K)

wtf was the unisex bath necessary? I'm not comfortable knowing that the women in the straw hat crew are unabashed whores

Slow pacing or not, when they get clipped to Youtube they can just be sped up. It's all ogre now.

End Roll is going to be amazing. I can't wait!

Attached: heh.png (1345x1001, 1.28M)

>I just meant its common to see Sanji fight the third strongest opponent.
It isn't, unless you base it on headcanon, we only have two confirmed cases. I for one would argue, Absalom is 5th strongest in TB at best, and there's literally nothing to go by when comparing Hachtan and Kuroobi (no diference in rank, fight againt the same opponent, direct statement etc.), aside of the bounty released 20 years later, that breaks the "pattern".

who are you calling unabashed

Attached: 1513961653708.jpg (155x193, 22K)

Sanji a cute

Attached: 67531770_p5_master1200.jpg (750x818, 253K)

so the demon arts they talk about has been confirmed as devil fruit. even though it was probably obvious to everyone already.

I wonder if Kawamatsu will end up looking like Zoro. I know it's a wild guess but there has got to be a reason to keep what he looks like in the shadows.

I mean why the fuck hide a character we never heard about until now?

All those cases are close enough to my point. If there are three strong opponents and Sanji fights one idc if hes second or third

What about between Reverie and Wano?

>I wonder if Kawamatsu will end up looking like Zoro. I know it's a wild guess but there has got to be a reason to keep what he looks like in the shadows.

Attached: 0816-014.jpg (2000x1500, 639K)

Mystery characters are nearly always in shadows until formally presented.
Oda does it all the time

To create hype for them? It’s been done dozens of times in this manga and many thousands in others. Common writing strategy

The animation is shit(dont even bother posting "muh cool luka fight") and its boring asf. Manga is a million times better

She also has monkey face instead of ass. The monkey shouts "makak makak!" From time to time interrupting her. And she also shits through monkey mouth. It looks like monkey is barfing shit because it still has tongue and is tasting it all.

I'm going to bet there's a little, but not much because the anime teased Luffy in his red Wano outfit for 2019.

The Nine Red Scabbards will all look goofy wont they? Or is Kiku part of them?

they didnt keep his appearance a secret, they showed him when he was revealed.

Oda?

Attached: confused cyborg.png (232x151, 8K)

Because all his designs are kept in the dark until he feels like revealing them even if it's unimportant.

Attached: 671 (16).png (889x1296, 298K)

The manga's without a doubt a lot better, and without it there'd be no anime, still they've been on point since they got their new assistant director in WCI.

Attached: huh face.gif (214x191, 720K)

>they showed him when he was revealed
And people die when they are killed

Amande too good.

Attached: 1547800189453.jpg (816x640, 55K)

No confirmation, but almost 100% there will be a filler there, as we had one between every two major arcs post-TS and w had one for every movie since Strong World.

i forgot, what was the common theory about vergo's identity before the chapter after that one dropped?

I can't think of a single time Oda's ever had an entire group of characters be 100% goofy. Maybe the Franky Family or Impel Down animal jailers, that's all I can think of.

Did Oda ever explain why they made this expression?

When Queen will remove his goggles he will have Franky's eyelashes

kek

yeah I guess. it just seems pointless when you have been seeing all these other scabbard being revealed already but this one.

Kabuki reference most likely. People in Japan also make the face sometimes on TV.

Shinobu's lewds in the magazine. Read slower next time.

>Keep fighting even with seastone cuffs because he believes it will make him stronger
>It will work
What do we call this? Seastone Boost instead of Zenkai Boost?

I know this is bait, but why do people pick this stupid comment to use?

true. just feels like when Oda has been revealing all these samurai this one is the one hidden.

We still have one other missing. And others were revealed one by one too.

>no jimbe
why

Training with weights on basically.

>What do we call this?
i don't know, training?

There's someone taking a peek under the water

Attached: 62425e1agy1g0vgb0ptq7j20en07xdi1.jpg (527x285, 63K)

>Our retarded captain went against Kaido's and is now in prison.

He is looking at shinobu! Also, why is one of them pissed?

Reminder that he will protect, defend and sacrifice himself for her because he loves her

Attached: CAD114F5-EFE2-4830-91F9-BB9C0FC9EF84.jpg (1768x1326, 415K)

Minatomo is such a slut, showing his naked body to some random gaijins baka

nothing happens: the chapter

your wrong people die when they are forgotten!

Oda might subvert the Goku weight training thing by having Luffy get only a little stronger instead of a lot, we'll see.

based

You gave me a good kek.

I miss Tama

Attached: 1537445480072.jpg (469x496, 123K)

because it's funny, and I laughed.

Soon

look at this fucking guy over here...

Attached: 1524514552487.png (221x258, 13K)

Why is the art so garbage? Sometimes it's so hard to decipher

Begone thoth, he thinks.

seems like the only way Luffy is gonna get stronger by a lot is beating someone like Queen

He's literally going to be the shogun once he somehow ages (confirmed by Zou dialogue) so when she ages up too they'll do the built up aggressive samurai snoosnoo.

not my fault you are a cynic

Am I the only one that still thinks Smoker is cool

>Yo Tama gimme SNATCH

It's not, but Oda puts some tiny details in there now because he wants you to read slow.

kek thats a good find

Attached: 2bb.jpg (1053x692, 354K)

That's not the face one would make in this situation, come up with something better next time please

You know Shinobu is kinda cute. I'd fuck her.

>rosy cheeks
>glaring at the girls
he's a gayboy

Two human arms
Two monkey arms
Two monkey legs which function as arms

Smoker has been cool since he paid for that kid's ice cream and he will never stop being cool because of it.

Smoker had to be taught the horrors of the New World, now that he knows he'll get stronger like Coby. He already visited Vegapunk's lab.

shut up tashigi

jaminis scans are shit. its better with the official release.

still not by a with a silhouette of mystery. And I thought Ryuma was a scabbard. Or was it that old guy that met with the dude that takes care of laboon, in the cover art?

See getting locked up was the best thing to happen to Luffy, and Kid as well. Now they have a major power up for doing absolutely nothing other than having dick measuring contests.

Think of it as turtle hermit training.

Also this. Never ever compare scans to volume art, common rookie mistake.

Attached: 1539798320549.gif (500x281, 1.59M)

naw he is still cool, even as a chick he is cool as ice.

I’ll see that oda will add these two together

You're saying that a crew wouldn't be shocked that their Captain went for the big bad and get absolutely destroyed? Now you're just bullshitting.

>the art is too detailed for me
>therefore it's bad
it's not Oda's fault you cant look at something with out losing focus.

Le Velie when?

next week

Attached: Manu1.jpg (1080x1062, 644K)

Attached: Manu2.jpg (1080x1054, 446K)

Attached: Manu3.jpg (1080x1021, 564K)

i want to see the rest of the tobi roppo already

Attached: nom1.png (1123x1169, 405K)

Attached: Manu4.jpg (1080x1005, 885K)

Attached: nwf.jpg (900x900, 259K)

Attached: Manu5.jpg (1080x941, 470K)

JACK
WHY AREN'T YOU FUNKY JACK
EVERY TIME ME AND QUEEN GO TO A BROTHEL HE DOES THIS LITTLE DANCE
REALLY MAKES THE BITCHES FEEL BETTER ABOUT TAKING MY BAD DRAGON UP IN THEIR BUSINESS YOU KNOW
YOU SHOULD LEARN FROM HIM JACK
GO TO FUNKY TOWN JACK

Attached: Le Kaido.jpg (1160x902, 548K)

Why? They’re all gonna be Brook/Franky-level jobbers anyway

Oda made up for it by showing more Queen, we'll see the rest of them before the volume ends.

Attached: Manu6.jpg (1080x1062, 771K)

>Kuma meets Jack
>Blasts him off to a land far far away
>Jack wakes up
>The first thing he sees

Attached: F9B29352-CEAE-4E88-A47C-6555C5F281DE.jpg (225x350, 46K)

Cool designs, also Pageone hurled Sanji through many buildings. And they can you know, fly, making them a lot more dangerous. Imagine a scorpion. Now imagine a flying scorpion.

as luck would have it, i'm both a franky and brook fag so i'm definitely interested in who are my boys gonna fight in the future

Attached: 1537310079708.png (428x428, 291K)

Bros...

Attached: 1523788681646.jpg (892x887, 569K)

Queen for Franky, BM rematch for Brook.

If the guys can see through the water while the water isn't transparent for me as a reader, Oda is a hack.

That is okay. As long as you keep your “jerking off” to yourself with super sneaky glances. It should be okay if I don’t feel assaulted

Why is Sanji always portrayed as Zoro's bitch in ZoSan fanart and fanfiction?

user, I...

Attached: dannoura1.jpg (907x462, 212K)

Holy shit that lord is a fat fuck

Cuties

Meanwhile, in the Japanese ocean

I the crab Smile can at least breath underwater

Attached: Osaka-Aquarium-3956.jpg (530x353, 127K)

He hypnotized the readers into believing he's dead. His head faced the reader while hypnotizing them. What people don't realize is that Bobbin hypnotized them into a dream-like state since they saw that panel.

Just read the chapter, nami and robin are whores, that is all

Yes, and?

Attached: Sweet sixteen.jpg (265x324, 28K)

What happened to her?

Attached: 1538262558824.png (1407x1400, 1.21M)

The fact she had to also give her age. Jeez what a slut.

Why is there a ninja there? He looks just like the Owamibanshu dude who recognized Shinobu

Like I said if you do it fast enough and without being noticed then there’s nothing to worry about, my testicled friend

This is how things will go down.

The people from Wano and Minks will take on Orochi. The outsiders will take on Kaido.

It's a thing with Oda.

Attached: One Piece's Sweet Sixteen.png (594x699, 430K)

>We will never have Brook, Queen and Jacko do the torture dance together.

It hurts.

>Six armpits
That's way too lewd.
Maybe more.

She died when the scientist Caesar Clown, underling to Underworld arms dealer Joker, whose real identity is Donquixote Doflamingo, King of Dressrosa and one of the Royal Shichibukai, pierced her heart with an icicle on Punk Hazard after he was defeated by the pirate Straw Hat Monkey D. Luffy, believing the heart to belong to Vice-Admiral Smoker of the Marines.

So there's zero chance that Rebecca didn't get deflowered in the colosseum, right? Especially dressed in a bikini pretty much all the time.

user that's not Monet that's a snake-neck teacher from Wano

Did Kidd escape with the swamp dude?
We haven't seen the licky bastard since he tried to convince Luffy
Also, can't wait to see what Killer and Heat have been up to

Ah.
She's probably getting dicked by her husband Kyoshiro.

At least they're together now.

Attached: 1540171350646.jpg (600x655, 112K)

>Hey Kid, wanna control Neptunians
>Sure

>rates the art based on those shitty scans and not the volumes

Attached: One Piece - c794 (v79) - p162 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (1400x2100, 1.74M)

but sugar didn't die

Attached: surprised autistic man.png (137x282, 73K)

Sugar died after a brutal rape in ID?

Don't you know what happens to girls like Sugar in Impel Down?

How'd they even escape without their abilities. No one besides Luffy and Kid can use their strength under seastone.

they turn into boys in level 5.5?

You like armpits? I like armpits too

She's a 22 year old that still looks 10, you fucking know people came after her

Wow I'm shocked by Nami's behavior. I knew she was a slut but to this point????? I gave a pass to "Shiawase Punch" because it was with the crew and portrayed as a joke. But letting random men stare at her whole naked body and pussy for like several minutes for FREE (not that money would have make it much better)? What the fuck is WRONG with Oda?

Sadi-chan will protect her.

strawpoll.me/17568503

Attached: 11.png (919x1300, 540K)

not even a question

Attached: 1550119506782.jpg (810x1080, 610K)

>Harpy waifu
>Super subby maid
>Legal loli
>Shark trap
>Passionate dancer for the purpose of aggressive hatesex
Doflamingo had a top tier harem, shame it all had to come crashing down.

Attached: 1508586202913.png (768x886, 842K)

So you basically need CoC to use strength when under seastone. Is that why Luffy and Kid were able to carry 500 blocks when they should barely be able to move?

well, she did want to charge them

Magellan actually. If he protects Doffy from WG assassins then he can protect Sugar from rapists.

Women's body's are art when taken care of and she knows this, just think of her visiting a nudist beach or something.

Don’t fucking mention my wife Monet ever again.

she must be a bunshin bushin fruit user

Man I suck at this but...

Attached: queenmax.png (954x720, 386K)

Can't wait for the Diogenes doujin.

Women like that are lucky if they make it to, well, 16 without getting prime dick in them. There's canon dialogue with her and Luffy showing it's not a situation she's unfamiliar with.

Imagine aggressively plowing her Spanish ass every night, Doffy is the ultimate chad

Attached: tumblr_n0prg1jQDa1r0wlweo1_500.gif (500x281, 411K)

So how many chapters till Act 2 ends?

you are my hero

>Getting the dick regularly from a CoC user is One Piece's version of the fountain of youth

Attached: 1551378653741.jpg (924x875, 137K)

>Sanji is missing
Will he pull a Mr.Prince? Every time Sanji's gone missing in the past he's always pulled off some elaborate scheme to help the crew.
Ahahaha I know, it'll just be an ero gag.

Attached: 1506676695405.png (200x200, 23K)

Are you implying that a nudist beach would be any different? Also women’s bodies aren’t art.

Who's she getting the CoC dick from? Luffy is dying a virgin.

I think the jailers point out this is a nerfed seastone. It blocks df, but you can still move and work. Even Caribou looked okay.

Even then I didn't need that type of scene in a manga for kids/teens. Oda is a degenerate

The fact she even slept with Doffy after everything he's done to her family and kingdom. Proves she's the biggest slut in OP followed by Nami and Robin.

Luffy has to spread his D genes with top-tier waifus, he's only adventuresexual til the adventure's over.

>Luffy is dying a virgin
Incorrect

Attached: Katabuy.jpg (800x601, 208K)

I don't know if you're trying to shitpost or not but women being peeped on in baths is common in anime/manga, especially the shonen ones.

Also proof that she's in the Top 3 One Piece girls easy

Why do she even cover her body after, then?

Usopp

Queen is so based, King on the other hand is a fag

why nobody talks about this nigga

Attached: 1552033944419.png (921x1300, 804K)

let's not forget crazy art lady (before she got fat)

Done with bath and needed something to dry off with. Basically once you take a bath you'll be wet, so you'll want something to dry off with because baths contain water, so that's what Nami did here.

Rude

Attached: King's Donut.jpg (1304x1884, 719K)

she was raped by Doffy and his strings

if you're implying he's the same dude that spotted shinobu, he's too small

Sanji. Absolutely.

As stated in the chapter it's weak enough for the prisoners to move around and do the usual manual labor. They even said that Luffy's strength under seastone comes from will power. So it's obvious that because Luffy and Kid have CoC they're able to do more than the average prisoner.

mystery nigga

Nice try but those moves are from MC Hammer's U Can't Touch This

ninja nigga

He's a ninja, maybe he can shrink.

You think Luffy cares about spreading his genes? He literally has the intelligence of a 10 year old. He doesn't care about women or any romance associated with them. Luffy's one true love, is and always will be adventure.

I don't know in what country you live, but in mine you don't wash yourself with a towel,

I can't believe King tried to pressure Kata into having sex with him when Kata made it clear that he wasn't ready to enter that stage yet. No wonder Kata dumped him.

nigga nigga

>italy (w7)
>egypt (alabasta)
>elbaf (finland/some northern european shit)
>wano (japan)
>dressrosa (spain)
>wci (alice, sweets and candies)
>thriller bark (zombies)
>little garden (prehistoric shit)
>amazon lily (amazons/china)
>marie geoise (high aristocracy)
>impel down (great prison)

what trope/nation/theme is left?

i think it as a simple visual gag

THE U S OF A

America

Then that would explain your confusion.

What does buff mode queen look like?

Skypiea was also native americans

FMI

Why the guys washing themselves alongside them don't have towels on them?

what we've seen is buff mode queen

britian and the US

Yep that's why Goku never- oh. Also Oda's friends with Kishimoto and Naruto pumped a baby into Hinata. Luffy is 100% dying by the end if this manga so he has to have a kid.

Oda isn't Kishimoto and isn't Toriyama

On a more practical level, one piece is simply too popular to be allowed to end because Oda's finished the manga, so it's inevitably going to get some form of followup in some manner, and Buffy is an easy way to do it.

nah that's queen purposefully making it look like he's fat. My theory is that he's a master of life return and will reveal his buff form when he starts getting serious

They weren't done. When bathing, if you aren't done, you stay in the water.

Kano Kingdom and the Longarm Island are both Chinese themed.

Outside help just like Luffy, most likely

Okay. You can give me a throwaway email and I'll literally paypal you $3000 if Luffy doesn't have a kid by the end of OP.

King loved torture a little too much for Kata's tastes

Now kiss

We at least know the King of the USA Island

Oda is neither of those 2. Just because they want to go that route with their characters doesn't mean Oda has to or will.

Goku was completely ignorant of women and Chi Chi had to show him
Luffy knows what women are and just isn't interested

I don't know that much about Naruto but I'm pretty sure he had a much higher libido than Goku or Luffy

There is one king on Reverie with a UK flag hat. For USA we have King Ham Burger from Bollywood. There are others too like King Takos (Mexico kingdom), Matryoshka Princesses, etc.

You're helping my point with that first sentence, thanks.

It's time to accept Brook is the new Mr. Prince at this point.

You realize we've got like 100 years of prehistory Oda can just tell instead right? People would love to see the adventures of Gold Roger and Silvers Rayleigh. Nevermind the young versions of every other big shot.

Attached: Ci3hYSBVAAAScFj.jpg (960x701, 71K)

>There is one king on Reverie with a UK flag hat
it's the same kingdom cavendish is from

It doesn't seem like the towel was drying anything, but whatever everyone has his own interpretation

Attached: 15.png (926x1300, 302K)

>Not expecting EoS little Monkey D. Ace running around wanting to become a New Marine Hero, under Almiral Koby

I just want my Garp spin-off.

As well as a more accomplished pervert.

>Marine Admiral Buffy the Pirate Slayer
Yep, we'e going that route.

I actually wanna see a spinoff with a character during the void century and how he experienced the purge and history erasing. Followed by his death in the last chapter of course.

>from netflix australia
Ummm guys

Attached: L5710.jpg (1080x375, 56K)

>Young Garp meeting young Sengoku and prime Tsuru
>Rocks shenanigans
>Roger Pirates beginnings
>Shiki's goofy adventures
It's a pity we'll never get it

We'll see that during the MAIN story. Oda's not afraid to show atrocities of that level, he showed Ohara.

How did he help you. Goku was a literal sheltered boy kept from society. He didn't know about romance or women for that matter. Naruto has been a pervert since the beginning so he obviously had interests in girls.

Luffy is different to both in that he knows about women and romance he just personally doesn't care for it.

Zoro will meet "death" in chapter 944, not because he'll die, but because he'll come face to face with kyoshiro.

and that girl in the middle looks like france

Attached: 12-13b.png (1789x346, 316K)

i remember naming her "queen baguette" at the time

Doflamingo Family best crew

Attached: 1551579615847.jpg (790x1024, 71K)

There's also a kingdom base on Morocco, plenty of kingdoms left if Toei wants to make One Piece Super tbqh

>Chinaman followed by Hitler
Oh boy

He helped me because Goku similarly didn't care about women like Luffy, but was convinced to come around. The same will happen with Luffy, just much later.

>Hancock's love sickness comes up
>she'll literally die without Luffy's love
>Luffy see this
>Elder Nyon amazon hears about this and tells Luffy he must perform the lovemaking ritual on Hancock to save her life
>Luffy doesn't want Hancock to die so he does it
>hancockwithpositivepregnancytest.jpg

Or maybe he can enlarge himself

Attached: [HEAVY SILENT BREATHING].png (323x282, 67K)

Literally who gives a fuck about the 729466th tertiary character added to One Piece. It's just another fatso.
Who cares about bath scenes.
Who cares about Luffy punching bad guy for the 18945th time.
Literally nothing interesting happened in this chapter.

You forgot Fishman Island (African civil rights movement/sea mythology) and Punk Hazard (Ukraine/mad scientist).

Why is queen Burt the bashful from Yoshi's Island.

Attached: BurtWorld2.png (340x284, 110K)

>Punk Hazard (Ukraine
?

I hope you have better days ahead dude, Yonkou commanders are a pretty big deal.

So Kinemon already discussed what happend with Ryuma? he was attacking Zoro for his sword I recall, or was that a different sword?

>he's not funky

Nah it's more like this
>Hancock ship engages against Sunny in combat
>"wtf Hancock we thought we were friends"
>"take him to my cabin!"
>sisters hold his arms and legs as hancock forces herself on him

Why does Oda showing this impurity -_-
Look at how thirsty this horny guys are staring at them.
I know that sexpositv whiteknight cucks wont understand this.

Queen is Oda's homage to Obelix

How are they even similar you retarded Yea Forumsaggot

You do know Goku unknowingly got forced into marriage, and he didn't even know what marriage was when Chi Chi came back into his life to remind him of their betrothal? Luffy knows all about marriage he's just not gonna be the uncivilized idiot Goku, was and fall into it.

Kawamatsu broke rule 1 and 2 in Udon prison, hence he has no arms or legs. Franosuske will give him some other shit

Luffy said he'd never MARRY Hancock. Never said anything about no kids. Luffy may be redpilled on marriage but his lover's shirt is literally what he wears most in media appearances, he's giving her children then going adventuring.

QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN

They might have more power than other tertiary characters but Oda doesn't do anything interesting with them. 3/4 of the Big Mom commanders didn't even get interesting fights. One of them jobbed offscreen. One of them didn't fight. One of them had a joke fight with Luffy where Luffy ate his attacks. Katakuri had the best fight in OP in a while but it doesn't make up for the others being underwhelming.
The Doflamingo family had better moments than any Yonkou commander while not being "a big deal."

Are you blind?

I would take your criticism seriously if Smoothie and Snack didn't already show up to Wano. They're the only commanders that didn't get fights.

That’s my question to you

Perhaps. It's good Kyoshiro is such a based dude if thats true.

Attached: Kyoshiro_Manga_Infobox.png (338x350, 186K)

Snack got one, but it wasn't worth showing

>Hitler is immortal
what a world

what characters have oda done these for?

He will be the one reference to Tezuka's Dororo. O-Kiku is his daughter, grown up, and was an expy of Dororo when she was younger

Attached: GIVE ME FIYA [PON].webm (960x540, 2.86M)

the scorpion zoan for queen is dead after this chapta

a man's dream never dies

I am sure Luffy will leave plenty of kids all over the new world

that's bullshit but I bleieve it

Future shit, Russia(or more likely dystopian ZSRR), USA, Medieval knights, caverns and underground cities and seas, pirate island(picrel), africa(heart of darkness arc)

Attached: 6ucKGa5.jpg (768x480, 59K)

not the user but I think he means because of the snow and like a science/nuclear lab(Chernobyl)

Man, I am so glad I didn't read spoilers the week this chapter dropped.

alabasta was also western themed

>Sand people and camels everywhere
>USA themed

???????????????????

Honestly this is the kind of chapter we needed the most. One where all the groups stop running all over the place and you can get a grip on the geography. Also one when SH just rest and talk like in the bathhouse.
Also:
>Sanji can finally spy on women
>it's coed so they coverup
He's gonna get greedy, fuck up and not even get to see them in towles isn't he.
>imagine there were fags out here that argued that Luffy wasn't training
But I guess it was self-evident from the start that they were mentally handicapped.
I kinda wanted the mystery nigga to be someone really important but I guess not.

Attached: 1551794702762.jpg (2004x2048, 769K)

Fuck off

>finland
Nigga how stupid are you? Finnish people are literally Mongolians, they have nothing to do with Vikings.

THIS. I am sick of faggots thinking that Finiggers have anything to do with Vikings.

Sanji is my husband.

I dunno, if he struggles then it'll make Katakuri look much weaker in comparison

Pudding please fuck off

Attached: Spiderman_One Piece_6 arms_Spider_Anime.jpg (1080x1246, 249K)