youtube.com/watch?v=OpUbnLjexTc
youtube.com/watch?v=bhKfWrab9eI
jojo-animation.com/music/2019/01/bm01.php
youtube.com/watch?v=DHaiUtgrfDQ
youtu.be/2MtOpB5LlUA
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=4035811
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of them.

Only 3 of those are Joestars. The rest are bastards that don't even carry the name.

>The rest are bastards
Only Josuke and Giorno are bastards.

The only answer

Best jojo and best part

Attached: 10645270_535231259911374_2745067084143807557_n.jpg (471x960, 35K)

Johnny
I want to marry him

george II, he banged lisa lisa

Quite possibly the best jojo

Attached: jjlbt01.jpg (190x179, 19K)

Only correct jojo list.
Joseph > Jonathan > Jotara > girl jojo > GioGio > Johnny > 4balls > DIO> Speedwagon > >>>>>>>>> Josuke

I like Jonathan the best.

Attached: 1546289394059.jpg (1950x2850, 1.7M)

Based

Joseph. No question.

Obviously Joseph.

dummy

Why are none of them asians? They all look white.

Joshuu

From Josuke onward they're all hapas

Joestar is originally British.

Jotaro. My bad. Joseph hated japs by the way but ended up fucking one and popped out Part 4 Josuke.

Johnny and Josuke have the best developed characters
Followed by a mid tier of Joseph Josuke4 Jonathan and Jolyne
And rounded out by Jotaro and Giorno who are terribly static

Static vs dynamic character arc should not really be the basis for how you judge a Jojo, especially considering Jotaro and Giorno are static on purpose.

Hatefucking is a thing, plus dat ass

Attached: 1437303358456.jpg (500x481, 54K)

Static characters aren't necessarily worse than dynamic ones.
But I agree that Johnny was great since he's one of the few Joestars that can't be called morally good.

Jolyne is a cutie, but part 6 still sucks

Attached: Jolyne .jpg (1280x1765, 404K)

Because none of them are full Asian.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Do you think Jonathan is proud about how his family turned out ?

Josuke, Jolyne and Johnny are all really good, solid choices that require no explanation.
Joseph is a decent choice in itself but likely that the person is an animeonly and/or a hamonfag, proceed with caution.
Jonathan and Jotaro are rare choices, but those that pick them would surely have their reasons behind it and could be interesting to talk to.
Gappy's character hasn't concluded yet, and it isn't fair to rank him against the others.

I think I'm forgetting someone...

the best one actually

7 = 2 > 3 = 4 = 5 = 6 = 8 > 1

Dunno about best, but Jotaro is massively underated

How can he be underrated if he's the most exposed? Hes the Cloud Strife of JOJO.

he's the jojo that gets the most shit aside from Giorno
P4 and P6 Jotaro is a really fun character, he has a fun dynamic of being the old boomer that can't keep up with the wacky dumb kids/teenagers around him while having to fight enemy stands, it's a fun dynamic, and also pretty sad when we see him try to conect with his daughter but being unable to because of his autism.

first Nigger in Jojo
Steals the main characters wallet
is Araki redpilled?

Attached: 1537944681638.png (803x618, 1.22M)

hey say if you watched jojo 1-4 then read 5&6 and thought to yourself you do want to go back and read 1-4 after-all should you read 1-4 then go onto part 7-8 or catch up all the way to part 8 and then go read 1-4

all of them are great but I really like her best

Attached: 1534697332955.jpg (1145x1457, 135K)

hol hors holdin a smol hors

Attached: holhors.jpg (1593x1645, 896K)

Best as in character wise or morality wise?

I’m going for the best good guy joestar

Jonathan>Joseph>Gappy>Jotaro>Josuke>Jolyne>Giorno>Johnny

I’m not 100% on the last two. On one hand, giorno is a literal mob boss but he also is trying to get rid of drugs. Johnny is purely selfish is will murder in cold blood for what he wants

how come they all have the same face?

Part 7 is trash and boring

Based allparts chad

Kys tranny

KABUTOMUSHI

Attached: 1536481258717.png (1920x1080, 3.42M)

Jolene makes me laugh shes such a joseph figure

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-115529_Samsung Internet.jpg (761x992, 503K)

Joseph > Jotaro > *

based hairposter

Is Jotaro going to appear more in this part?

Who is he?

the dolphin man himself

n-no episode today?

I don't like the FABULOUS artstyle in the newer ones.

horrid artstyle holy fuck

Yeah, yours.

1. Johnny
2. Gappy
3. Jolyne
4. Joseph
5. Jotaro
6. Giorno
7. Josuke
8. Jonathan

None. The whole JoJo series is for fucking two year olds with poopoo peepee pants.

Not bad but Josuke should be at least two places higher

are there photos of other JoJothread dwellers?

Attached: 1550707446660.jpg (1280x1707, 622K)

?? Why post a pic of yourself on an anonymous image board

IIRC the first time MentalCrash's photos were posted it was a tumblr filename.

Attached: jojolion.webm (406x720, 663K)

recap

If Star Platinum and The World are the same of stand, how come we never saw anyone else with a short range melee stand stopping time?

Because they were the only two short range melee stands at the time, and because DIO had a heavy connection to the Joestar bloodline illustrated through already having the 'same type of stand' as Joseph.

to be fair those 2 rat things had the same stand in part 4

And there’s a group of 13 dudes who share a stand in part 7

And in the same damn part, DIO and Joseph both had Hermit Purple, And Holly had that vine stand. And both D'arby brothers had stands which would steal your soul when you admitted defeat.

The Boom Boom family in SBR share a stand.

I could read a whole mango based on Beetle Tendency.

No, try next part.

My nigga ORAguy is the coolest

It’s almost like araki cares less about consistency and more about telling and interesting and fun story

Giorno is Jonathan's son ya simp

Although it's not technically my favorite Jojo OP (That would be Great Days), whenever I think "Jojo" this is immediately the sound that pops into my head

youtube.com/watch?v=OpUbnLjexTc

There is nothing inconsistent about The World having the same powers as Star Platinum. There had been two other matching sets of stands in the same part, one of which belonged to DIO who is indirectly connected to Jotaro by blood.

Who cares about your opinion? Bloody Stream is simply the best OP, but seriously, Bloody Stream and not Sono Chi No Sadame? Pathetic.

>getting this triggered over literally nothing
lol did mommy take your nintendo away

Which one has the most coherent plotline?

I think the only actually full asian Joestar is Gappy?

Maybe?

Giorno did everything for himself. He had no concerns for morality. He encouraged the others to risk their lives for the sake of his own advancement. All his talk about lighted paths is bullshit.

I think Josefumi might be full Japanese (though I don't think his background is fleshed out) but Kira has a similar background to most Joestars and isn't full Japanese.

Joseph, my man.

Attached: 14501048011.png (372x463, 179K)

Regardless of who is best everyone can agree that Jotaro is an autistic dolphin fucker who probably smells like sweat and feet.

Peak Reddit poser taste

johnny and josuke

Dio's hair is so good

At least Nintendo owners have plenty of cock to eat to keep them happy and satisfied.

Dio was great in steel ball run. I hope he wii return again.

Half of them aren't even Joestars

You should get his haircut if you like it so much, user.

I'm sorry, was Johnathan married to Giorno's mother? No? Then he's a bastard you plonker

GioGio

What best revenge could you have against the country that stole your daughter, than impregnating and dumping one of their women?

Getting a stand that makes fictional characters real so they can get fucked by their own creations.

Bohemian Rhapsody dabs on the slanties

>daughter
Don't you mean his one and only son, Koichi?

Attached: c2c85ad9ceb2aa619358f769daee83f9dffda4fbr1-480-270_00.gif (320x180, 193K)

George

1) Joseph
2) Josuke
3) Johnny
4) Jolyne
5) Jotaro
6) Gappy
7) Girono
8) Jonathan

Best taste itt thread

ANOTHER FUCKING RECAP THIS WEEK????

FUCKING KILL ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can we have a manlet JoJo? Giorno doesn't count because he is 15, I think Araki hates manlets so much he made one the villain of part 7.

If anything it is to avoid Q U A L I T Y

>Araki hates manlets
good

Johnny>Jolyne>Josuke>Joseph>Gappy>Jotaro>Giorno>Jonathan
The only correct order

what are you even on about?

No hes not, its technically joanthan/dios and the wifes child so its 25% jonathans child but that doesnt really count so its dios son in my book because he had full control over jonathans body at that time

>Donut haired man bad

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Valentine is shit though

I meant the other donut man
>Valentine is shit
he is ok. definitely not as good as burgers say he is

[I want candy] is the best stand too

Attached: jojo-siwa.jpg (2000x3395, 1.85M)

This meme is really something, because it's so inherently hypocritical I don't even know where to begin.

Josuke is trash. He has no real personaloty and he isn't developed either. He's just "teen boy"

I disagree on Gappy. I'd say he's one of the more amoral jojos, certainly a lot more than jotaro and josuke. He's quite brutal and uncaring towards people that he doesn't care about directly

Why do i dislike Giorno so much compared to every other previous JoJo?

Because you can't form your own opinion.

Joseph >>> Jotaro = Johnathan > Johnny = Jolyne > Gappy > Giorno >>> Josuke

Attached: 1550142021158.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

triggered giofag lmao

Joseph > Johnny > Jonathan > POWER GAP > Jotaro > Josuke > Jolyne > Gappy >>> Giorno

original
>Badasses wandering the desert
new
>Faggot British schoolboys, dropped in one epsiode as it was reddit tier

reddit would be
1. joseph
2. josuke
3. gappy
4. jolyne
5. jotaro
6. johnny
7. jonathan
8. giorno

>reddit would be
>1. Johnny
>2. Gappy
>3. Jolyne
>4. Joseph
>5. Jotaro
>6. Giorno
>7. Josuke
>8. Jonathan

Fixed.

Johnny should be higher, since he's a deep and intellectual Jojo which redditors love.

The only way to make this redditer is to put Jolyne #2 (because she is a womyn).

Reddit:
>Johnny
>Joseph
>Josuke
>Jotaro
>Jolyne
>Jonathan
>Giorno

Attached: altjo.jpg (1077x130, 16K)

First three

Jorge

Young Joseph > Josuke > Part 4 Jotaro > Jonathan > Part 3 Jotaro > idk i havent read all the manga yet >>>> AIDS >>>>> Giorno

Attached: RE2.jpg (900x686, 64K)

I fucking love this man so much

Based

I like the blonde twink

Attached: 1551202027965.jpg (680x375, 90K)

>New OP within the next 2 weeks
youtube.com/watch?v=bhKfWrab9eI

Joshuu Chadikata >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Existence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Actual dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> more dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gappy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> more dogshit > Johnny >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joseph >>>>Giorno>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jolyne >>>>>>>> Josuke >>>>>>>>>>>> Jotaro >>>>> Jonathan

Attached: WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.png (671x635, 1.02M)

Based and redpilled

>Giorno above anyone
nah dp is showing how shit they are this season. same fucking op for 21 episodes. wouldnt be surprised if they kept using it til the end

>It's another recap
Why are they doing this?
Why are those retarded bastards doing recaps when the people who are watching from the start already knows whats going on and whats happened?
What, are they going to think theres going to be stupid niggers that just goes to the recaps instead of watching from the start?
This shit is pissing me off, literally one week of waiting and it's just a fucking 23 minute recap with absolutely NOTHING happening.
This is fucking horrible, if they dont want to do anything for a fucking week, then just don't air shit, I'd rather have literally nothing happen then to wathc a fucking recap because they wanted to not work for a week.
Gooks are becoming as bad as the niggers with how they work, no wonder they are all dying off.

Attached: I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.jpg (413x382, 49K)

No it's coming eventually and the full album releases on March 27th so it'll have to be before then. Also sauce jojo-animation.com/music/2019/01/bm01.php

Attached: thum1.png (950x713, 137K)

Dear lord... The absolute of "virginparters" with their blessed math symbols... These unsophisticated subhumans need to be annihilated from these threads... Do they think they need to press the button multiple times to make a better argument? No, I can't falter. I must try to not delve into the unlogic of these beings or they futile attempts to communicate.

Attached: niv.jpg (178x221, 16K)

Joshuchads rise up

Attached: guguguuhhhguguhugluggluhruggllguuguguambubbbpppppbbpbpblbluuuruuuuuublplbpblpuuuuuaaaeeooo.png (444x204, 58K)

gooks are vietnamese

Characters:
6 > 7 > 3 > 5 > 2 > 4 = 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 8
Fights:
5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 4 > 2 > 8 > 1
Entertainment value:
6 > 7 > 5 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 8

try to prove me wrong

Attached: x4.jpg (780x1200, 703K)

>20 episodes in
>TWO FUCKING RECAP CLIP EPISODES

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

is there a japanese reddit or something? are they as pissed as the gaijin are?

to clarify im not calling you reddit, just wondering if the locals are pissed off enough so DP doesn't pull this shit in the future

Characters
7 > 8 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 2 > 3 > 1
Fights
5 > 7 > 8 > 6 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1
Entertainment value
5 > 8 > 6 > 7 > 4 > 2 > 3 > 1

Imagine being so useless and bored with your life that you act this ungrateful for not getting a new episode of your anime (which you watch for absolutely no charge).

joji

Attached: 67046319_p0.jpg (1200x1695, 1.13M)

part 7 has better characters than 6. The main cast of part 6 is forgettable for how little they contribute to the plot, and how little reason they actually have for fighting Pucci. 8 has some pretty great characters like Jobin, Joshuu, Josuke, Norisuke, Wu Tomoki. Everything else is fine imo.

Holy fuck these people are messed up. Go do something with your life man. Have you ever worked a day in your life? Probably not, right? No one would be this entitled to an anime series right?

Decided to read the manga cus fuck these recap episodes
Abbachio's death was handled poorly. Literally 0 emotional impact. I heard Mista dies as well, so that only leaves Narancia and Giorno alive??
what the fuck

2chan i guess, i cant read gook though.

dudes you're not doing it right! you gotta paste that > symbol way more times to make a good argument. here's a free (you) to pretend people care about your opinion

1. Gappy
2. Johnny
3. Jolyne
5. Joseph
4. Jonathan
6. Josuke
7. Giorno
8. Jotaro
I base this on a combination of character development and character quality (fun and proactive characters being preferred.) So someone like Johnny, who has loadsa development and is proactive in the story, is a little higher than someone like Jonathan, who has loadsa development but is more reactive to Dio's story. (Jotaro's problem is he has no development and only acts in response to DIO's and Joseph's actions.)

Attached: really gets ya thinkin how it works.png (477x480, 234K)

Narancia and Giorno die too. Mista actually lives but dies of a cold later. The boss is replaced with the monkey from part 3.

>part 5 has the best fights
lol what are you smoking

Giorno and Trish fuck. Giorno sells out Trish for being the mafia boss and she gets raped. Mista is killed by Giorno, then Giorno suicides because he can't take it anymore. Narancia becomes the boss

jotaro dies at the end of part 6

>Giorno above anyone

the only people complaining under the official twitter were typing in english. i think average japanese fans are generally less entitled (obviously not including the 2ch types)

If no episode was released this week nobody would complain. This is retarded.

>Mista actually lives but dies of a cold later
Fucking slayed me

>Secco vs bruno
>ciocolatta vs girono and mista
>pesci & prosciuttio vs bruno
>metallica vs doppio
>king crimson vs bruno
>notorious B.I.G
Only the first few fights were boring

The TV channel cant have nothing for 25 minutes, They slap together these recaps for them.

Is this it... the state of the nu white male? Whining about not getting their free anime

Jotaro is the worst JoJo, and you can greentext at people about your hateboner for GioGio all you want, but that will never actually convince anyone that he's worse than any other given JoJo. Nigger. 2/10 made me respond.

>sono chi no sadameme
pathetic

why is bruno touching her thigh like that?

Attached: handsy.jpg (765x827, 625K)

>this mad over the best OP
Truly pathetic.

Johnny by a mile

>reach a crescendo in the story, King Crimson revealed, Bruno+gang become traitors, action is really starting to happen
>LOL LET'S SLOW DOWN HERE'S A RECAP
based

>getting this mad at being called out for your shit taste
le blonde man of many healings is the worst fucking character in the entire franchise

Mold...

Jotaro is the best jojo.

Attached: 1551058749629.jpg (800x2000, 205K)

As far as I'm concerned, Giorno is Italian/English, not fucking Japanese. His father is Dio, an Englishman, and his mother was an Italian he impregnated while in the country. I'm so sick of fucking Japanese Jojos being shoehorned where they shouldn't be.

It literally doesn't matter, pussy.

Jotaro is a BRAT and I wish Joseph had fucking clobbered him for disrespecting his mother.

Attached: [Some-stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Stardust_Crusaders_01_(1280x720_TS_AAC)_[2FAF8881].mkv_s (1280x720, 115K)

Attached: italian yen.png (803x493, 819K)

Jotaro>Josuke>Joseph>Jonathan>Jolyne>Johnny>Giorno

Attached: 1551463619506.gif (322x324, 91K)

What is that white stuff?

Attached: 123412424.png (765x827, 1.27M)

Attached: D1In3QLUYAEk0ug.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

touching that will give him some sticky fingers, for sure.

Johnny is a jockey so he's probably short.

based based hairposter

Johnny > POWER GAP >>>> the rest
Everyone else is either retarded or a gary stu or both (Jolyne and Gappy for example)

This. jojo would never have been popular if they weren't part japanese. Retarded japs cant read a comic without it having to be about them. But who cares. The japs can continue believing that Kira and Giorno (both whom blond haired and blue eyes) are japanese while they touch their tiny dicks to their "japanese" anime girls with literally no japanese features

I ship Gio/Mis platonically

Attached: F90B98FD-6263-436B-94C6-B3D15B0E1CED.jpg (1280x1816, 382K)

I want King Crimson to verbally, physically and sexually abuse me

Attached: qOlrj70_d.jpg (640x640, 58K)

>the recap episode still isnt up on KA

Attached: 1538773262104.png (596x579, 214K)

:platonically"

Attached: D1In3QLUwAIr1Nq.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

it's on horribrusubs

gappy is the best

Attached: Jo2uke.png (637x904, 1.01M)

Gappy makes me happy.

Could you imagine what it's like to fuck holy kujo behind jotaro's back? to hear her lie to her own flesh and blood as to why you're always staying around the house and explain away all the lewd noises you're making her make, all to keep him from ORA ORAing you to death.

Attached: milfy kujo.png (1058x694, 1.01M)

>Finally it's Friday
>21.5

Attached: 1550752173929.jpg (605x695, 60K)

He doesn't know what that is, user.

Mista and Giorno!
Mista and Trish!

Attached: f5b49c4623ea75e4b8fd73f331156ef9.jpg (236x388, 23K)

I literally want to do that to Mista

Attached: 0F20EF2C-D51D-4A8E-ABF2-634CFC6F4714.png (649x438, 619K)

is jojo proof buff guys can wear anything and still look good

Attached: 1549911240331.jpg (800x477, 249K)

buff guys are proof that buff guys can wear anything and still look good.

I want him to fist my ass

Spot the protagonist!

Attached: name my band.jpg (240x240, 24K)

The kid on the bottom right

>tfw SBR will be animated in your lifetime

Attached: 0291201423.png (500x447, 237K)

The one on the left in the reddish suit

Attached: tumblr_omfo1hmVcA1w6hgt5o1_r3_1280.gif (858x1169, 1.15M)

right here, silly!

Attached: jojo42c.png (240x240, 170K)

Johnny my boi.

Attached: AAAAAAA.png (746x551, 872K)

Attached: 543654654.jpg (1192x3501, 884K)

why are OPtards so cringe, why are women so cringe?
youtube.com/watch?v=DHaiUtgrfDQ

>giving that a view
no thanks

Reminder that Gyro is canonically trans.

At least she can actually understand Jojo, unlike males.

Bruno is the hero of part 5

How?

Jojo is so great because it has very few female characters. Women don't watch or read it, so the discussions are largely male dominated. Women cannot appreciate true art like Araki has crafted for the masses. Besides reddit memelords, Jojo is the best simply because it scares women away

Hot. I want Gyro to spank Johnny

Retarded beliefs held by speedreaders and wikifags

>Valentine was a hero
>MIH killed everyone and/or caused the SBR universe
>Pucci won
>Requiem arrows grant your greatest desire
>Star Platinum stopping time was an asspull
>The mobius strip was an asspull
>BTD is a requiem
>Josuke was meant to go back in time

(You)

>Fugo was written out for being too OP
>Avdol was written back in due to fan demand
>Araki's editors forced him to change Anasui's gender

good image & post

All based but the Josuke time meme is questionable seeing as time travel backwards was introduced later in the arc.

Josuke was made to go back in time, until Araki changed his concept for KQBTD. Valentine at least had the resolve and pure belief system of a hero, and was definitely more noble than 'riding horse, riding whores' Johnny. Star Platinum stopping time was an asspull in every sense of the word.

Attached: 1543601053607.png (216x348, 161K)

redditors would put Jonathan as #1 because he's le epic gentleman

>Josuke was meant to go back in time
Oh boy, can't wait for the flood of triggered fags with their headcanon.

Araki LITERALLY never mentioned anything about this in any of his numerous notes for part 4. He talked extensively about aborted plotlines in 5, however.

Araki described Valentine as an evil coward who he didn't even imagine his readers being stupid enough to fall for. Star Platinum stopping time was already foreshadowed by DIO having a Hermit Purple, Joseph's stand, his connection to the Joestar bloodline in general, and the D'arby brothers having the same type of stand. Read the manga.

Everything went to shit after the wish fulfillment racemixing

They're already here, humiliating themselves.

>all part lover
based and chadpilled

*Except Giorno

Star Platinum stopping time was exactly NOT foreshadowed by DIO having Hermit Purple.
DIO having HP shows his connection to Jonathan, not Jotaro, and is a remnant from an old variation where The World was supposed to have the capabilities of all other stand. If your little connection theory was anything more than a post-facto idea by Araki to give Jotaro a fighting chance, then JOTARO SHOULD HAVE HERMIT PURPLE. Moron.

Based

danny joestar

Attached: 1234567654321123456.jpg (668x376, 45K)

>Star Platinum stopping time was already foreshadowed by DIO having a Hermit Purple, Joseph's stand, his connection to the Joestar bloodline in general, and the D'arby brothers having the same type of stand. Read the manga.
That doesn't make any sense. DIO's connection to the Joestar bloodline comes from him having Jonathan's body, which is why he can use his own Hermit Purple. It has nothing to do with The World.

No they put Johhny because "muh so deep" or Josuke or Joseph because "hehe he's so funny just like a slice of life :)"

Dumb manoids.

I do think it could be possible that Araki was considering it at some point, but there's not enough in the story for it to be considered a genuine dropped plot point. It works perfectly fine if you take it at face value.

You're hilariously dumb. DIO was established from very early on to A) be part Jonathan, B) to have a connection to the Joestar bloodline, and C) to have an extremely powerful, mysterious stand, which Hermit Purple explicitly wasn't. Even if HP being Jonathan's stand was a retcon, it doesn't change things in-universe, or the importance of DIO's first stand-ability being shown to be the same as an existing Joestars, with his second stand having the same ability as another one, you cute little idiot.
While you're at it - how about you post a link to that 'The World was supposed to have all powers' claim? I've seen it spouted a lot, but I've never seen any proof.

>Rolling Stones controls fate

>Valentine killed Sandman and pulled out a new one

Use your little brain, user.

DIO is established, multiple times, to have a strong connection to the Joestars through Jonathan's body. This is shown with Hermit Purple, as well as their ability to physically sense each other. This was shown multiple times, and multiple characters comment on the similarities of the stands.

The World and Star Platinum were the first two stands ever designed, ever. They are the only two punchghosts in the part, and they are linked by the Joestar bloodline which DIO was part of after taking Jonathan's body. And no matter how much you cry and cry, their abilities were always meant to be the same.

That's really not that unlikely. But i think its more likely he just bribed him with money or convinced him he'll give him a large amount of land for his tribe

>Use your little brain, user.
People always say this when they're about to make up some bullshit headcanon.

>gets btfo by two different people
>keeps damage contolling with phrases like 'hilariously dumb', 'cute little idiot', 'little brain' and speedtypes the exact same post three times just because he cant admit the simple fact that DIO having Jonathans stand shows a connection to Jonathan but is not itself a direct line to Jotaro

Attached: 1541802232100.png (278x314, 200K)

The World is DIO's stand. Hermit Purple is the one he has from the bloodline connection.

very female post

>Doppio is the original personality
>Ghiaccio or Secco would appear naked to non-stand users.
>DIO could have killed Jotaro with his vampire eye lasers
>Kakyoin had paint abilities that were changed

Attached: that look.jpg (629x190, 61K)

And yet no matter how much you cry and snarl, you can't actually say anything in response. Nothing I've said has been refuted in canon, at all. 'Same type of stand' had already been displayed TWICE, in the same part. And here's Araki's words on the subject.

>THE WORLD
>This is the stand I designed first, as a boss, to contrast with Star Platinum's color and other traits. By countering Star Platinum's super speed with time stop, we get a battle between two characters with similar abilities.

You can shrilly proclaim victory all you want, you can claim that the comic you claim to be a fan of is full of shit and you understand it better than its author, but you know that you don't actually have anything but vitriol behind your words.

>Joseph was revived through vampire blood
>GER is the opposite of King Crimson
>Polnareff turned into a turtle
>Stands are hamon
>Stands are aliens

>hating on Giorno

He's like his dad Jonathan, but instead of comic book chivalry, he's more ruthless and ambitious than any other Jojo despite still being well mannered and a good guy.
At least until Gappy

What?

I feel like you are trying to have a completely different conversation than what we're actually trying to talk to you about.

Yeah, and his stand is the most inconsistent embarrassing pile of retcons and asspulls in the series, he's outshadowed by Buccellati who does everything he does but better and with a cooler, more grounded and consistent stand, and with the boss fight and the final fight respectively barely involving him and not involving him at all.

People have every right to be disappointed in him, and in Jonathan too for that matter.

he is

>He's like Jonathan, except instead of having Jonathan's traits, he doesn't have them
Wow

giv me nu OP already David-san.

Your 'argument' is 'Araki is a terrible writer and 'same type of stand' was an asspull which made no sense.' I'm proving that it was planned from the beginning, that it was already foreshadowed by TWO sets of other characters in the same part one of whom was DIO himself, and that your whining is baseless.

How did Coco Jumbo survive if he was put in Polnareff's body though?

Attached: 1466548977432.png (507x543, 614K)

Resolve.

>stands are aliens
That’s canon, and it’s also canon that Mikitaka was a normal teen until the virus took over his mind.

>List of retarded headcanons is posted
>Retarded headcanon posters crawl out of the woodwork to rage
Predictable desu

>the voice at the end of episode 21 isn't Doppio

HOW THE FUCK DO SOFT AND WET BUBBLES WORK

>Doppio died because he was transferred to someone else’s dying body
>Coco Jumbo survived being in a completely dead body for several hours

Spinning thread

>This is shown with Hermit Purple
This was early evidence of a dropped concept (as stated by Araki himself) where The World would have the powers of all the tarot stands combined. This obviously would be far too overpowered, so he switched it to time stop.
>as well as their ability to physically sense each other
This has nothing to do with same type of stand. It's a byproduct of stand inheritance that you can sense others of your bloodline with stands. Nothing more.
>They are the only two punchghosts in the part
Magician's Red? Heirophant Green? Silver Chariot? Osiris? Atum? Cream? Are you retarded?
The condescending attitude doesn't really fly when you're blatantly wrong, user. It actually makes you look even dumber than you already would have.

I like to believe Doppio died because he was shot and that he had the resolve after standing up to survive a bit longer as deaf blind dying zombie Bruno.

Attached: 1551526803147.png (1000x754, 500K)

I like to believe that he somehow survived.

>Your 'argument' is 'Araki is a terrible writer and 'same type of stand' was an asspull which made no sense.'
I didn't say any of those things.

>that it was already foreshadowed by TWO sets of other characters in the same part one of whom was DIO himself,
The D'arby brothers have similar stands because they have a bloodline connection. Joseph and Jonathan's dead body have similar stands because they have a bloodline connection.
Jotaro has a bloodline connection to Jonathan's body as well, but he doesn't have one to DIO. You're implying that both of the abilities that DIO uses comes from Jonathan's body, which makes no sense.

>Joshu isn't fucking Yasuho daily
It's like these guys just skip the word bubbles to look at the pictures

Attached: kiss.png (800x600, 91K)

>This was early evidence of a dropped concept (as stated by Araki himself) where The World would have the powers of all the tarot stands combined.
Where? I demanded proof twenty minutes ago, and haven't got it yet. And as I said - even if it WAS a retcon, it doesn't change how things work with the obvious connections to the Joestar bloodline DIO had, was demonstrated to have, and was talked about having from the very beginning.
None of those things are punchghosts. Hierophant Green is a long distance stand. Magician's Red attacks with fire, not by punching - it doesn't even produce the fire from its fists. Silver Chariot uses a sword, not its fists. Osiris and Atum DIDN'T EVEN THROW A PUNCH THROUGHOUT THE PART. Cream attacks using its MOUTH.
There is a reason that other characters commented on how and why The World and Star Platinum specifically were similar to each other when no-one said 'Wow, Star Platinum is similar to Silver Chariot! Star Platinum is similar to Osiris!'. A humanoid stand is not necessarily a punchghost - given that 'punch' is in the name I thought you would have been intelligent enough to understand that, if nothing else.

NUTPILLED

Attached: 2C15A3ED-62F9-4282-99F6-349A7EDF542D.jpg (1983x1983, 686K)

Why didn't Jolyne just stop time and kill Pucci? She has a punchghost.

I was so happy to watch Tsurugi step on Joshu’s tongue.

DIO is explicitly an amalgamation of a Joestar and himself to the extent that even his children bore the Joestar birthmark, and yet you're acting like it's some sort of obscene, horrible bit of writing to suggest that he has some sort of connection to Jotaro. Keep in mind that it was the same arrow into the same body that granted all of the stands Star Platinum, The World, Hermit Purple and Hermit Purple 2 - and yet you cannot accept the possibility of the stands that result being similar to each other. You are being absolutely ridiculous and intentionally obtuse, and are then backpedaling and claiming that you aren't TRYING to insult the author.

Absolutely seething.

>Araki specifically designed The World and Star Platinum for a mirror-match
>DIO's other stand already has similarities to Hermit Purple
>The World and Star Platinum were originally going to be the only two punching stands in the series, before he decided he wanted to continue
>Jotaro was shown gradually learning to move in stopped time, going from being able to see in it, to moving in it, to stopping it himself
>DIO bragging about his ability made him special was obviously a setup for being knocked off his pedestal and humiliated, being given a taste of his own medicine
Does being a hatefag just make you turn your brain off? What's the point of it? All it does is make you look stupid.

All anime characters look white lmao.

only correct answer

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

It works

>Anime screenshot
>Common opinion presented as special
>Aggressive bullshit claim
Why are so many Josephfags like this? The character is fun so you'd expect his fans to be fun too, but they're mostly just so annoying.

>yfw araki dies on the 16th and we never get the end to JoJolion

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

I think you might be legitimately autistic. You keep trying to argue against points that nobody made, while ignoring the actual discussion.

youre right );
have best joho as an apology

Attached: 5e7.jpg (720x1200, 564K)

Us Josephchads are the truth, you seething giornovirgin.

Part 2 is the Rick and Morty of jojo, thats why.

I'm a Josuke patrician actually.

Alright, then, user. Spell the 'points' you're trying to make out clearly, instead of just claiming, again and again, that you're being misunderstood. Make it impossible for your import and informed opinions to be unclear. It should be easy, right?

While you're at it, feel free to complain about the rats in DIU having IDENTICAL stands, in spite of being confirmed to be two different, unrelated individuals who had to be shot by the arrow individually to get them.

it just works

they're strings that pull and carry items and traits that form a sphere by spinning
yeah I dont get it either

Stardust Crusaders is literally the rick and morty of all anime

I think you're right, look at this shit.

Do you think it might be falseflagging, though? I heard Rick and Morty was infested with that, some of the things you hear against them are obvious pastas poking fun of them that people took seriously. But what is it about Part 2 that could make people hate it enough to go to the effort of trying to make its fans look bad? It's weird.

It's Mobius Strip Guy

being a speedreader has it's benefits
whenever giorno starts winning a fight i can just play this youtu.be/2MtOpB5LlUA

He means part 8 Josuke by "Josuke" btw.
But I agree with you. Josuke was by far the worst jojo. His was overshadowed as a character by the likes of Rohan, Kira and Koichi, who actually had a development along the series.

because standniggers know that they're stupid battles are just glorified pokemon fights. so they hate on part 2 because it told a better story in fewere eps/chapters without having to go across the globe

>Requiem arrows grant your greatest desire
>BTD is a requiem
best thing about these two is that I've seen some youtubers saying that
imagine being this retarded

Stardust Crusaders didn't sell as well as PB/BT, in fact it sold mediocrely to the point where people legitimately doubted DIU would even happen. People here hardly rate it highly, people on Reddit and tumblr don't either. It lacks both the popularity and the insane fanbase of Rick and Morty.

>Part 6 is good

Stardust Crusdaders is literally the origin of all the cancerous Jojo memes and fans
>DAE JOJO REF XD
>le pose xd
>this is the work of an enemy stand!1!1!!1!
PB/BT had none of that autism
SDC is literally full of poop jokes, and reddit fucking loves those, see: Memepool

Do you think people like this are ashamed of their bullshit stupid opinions? He sounds proud, but I legitimately don't know what he could think is worth reading in his post.

>battle tendency fag doesn't even know that his story did go across the globe
yikesies

Do people understand king crimson yet?

>Alright, then, user. Spell the 'points' you're trying to make out clearly, instead of just claiming, again and again, that you're being misunderstood. Make it impossible for your import and informed opinions to be unclear. It should be easy, right?
I believe that your claim that Joseph and the D'arby brothers foreshadowed the similarities between Star Platinum and The World, is incorrect

Wouldn't mind. Jojolion turned up to be the worst part. If he dies we can probably get part 9 with a substitute.

Are you mentally ill?
The biggest Jojo memes, specifically the normie memes that non-fans recognized and used, are:
>BUT IT WAS ME DIO
>To be continued
It is no surprise and no coincidence that these come from the first season of the anime - which is overwhelmingly more popular and sold better than SDC.
'Jojo reference' shitposting is obvious falseflagging, I cannot believe anyone being unintelligent enough to recognize this. The biggest poses parodied are the Joseph and Caesar ones in BT. 'This is the work of an enemy stand' isn't even a big meme anywhere outside your own head. And I've never seen any fan-content or memes about the toilet humor.

I feel stupid for not realizing it sooner. Of course it's him, he mentioned the mobius strip thing in the very first post.

And I've proven why it isn't. Many times.
You really went to so much effort to complain about being misunderstood when really all that was happening was you being unable to argue your points, so you tried to deflect?

And again - How can you possibly whine about 'same type of stand' when the rats prove that you can get the 'same type of stand' without even having a blood relation, which Jotaro and DIO DID have as evidenced by the birthmark?

I'm talking about you. You are the Mobius Strip Guy who multiple people laughed at multiple times, and the fact that you thought I was supporting you when I was recognizing and laughing at you is testament to that.

>being this fucking delusional
SDC is quite L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y reddit: the anime
you can do as many mental gymnastics as you want but you standniggers are the cancer of society and should be publicly executed

Who?

That’s not Giorno’s theme.

Based

Fess up, you're just having a giggle, right? Even BTfags aren't as blatant as this, you're trying too hard.

Cringe and plebpilled.

>y-you're j-just k-kidding rite bro
>s-stands a-are s-so b-based and c-cool
>r-reddit isn't smart enough to handle the intelligence of my epic stand fights
keep coping, bitch nigga

>You really went to so much effort to complain about being misunderstood when really all that was happening was you being unable to argue your points, so you tried to deflect?
You say that, but then you immediately follow it up with this
>And again - How can you possibly whine about 'same type of stand'
proving that you didn't read my post and are just getting mad about an imaginary conversation that you aren't having with me right now.

>PB and BT copied FotNS
>Stardust Crusaders invented virtually every single Shonen troupe known to mankind.
Hmm. I wonder why no Shonen series has ever copied BT. It's probably because it isn't as popular, nor as good as SDC.

Attached: HO HO.jpg (751x638, 45K)

Autismo who recieved minor recognition for his repeated habit of misinterpreting a scene, complaining about a scene, being called out for being stupid, backpedalling and changing his argument, and then insisting that he's being misinterpreted while misinterpreting other peoples posts to the extent of taking outright mockery as support. He is not a good person to discuss Jojo with.

I agree. Araki just doesn't have that spark anymore. It would be refreshing to see a new guy takeover the series.

t. mobius strip guy

Im actually a part 2 fan though, i guess im just unwittingly insufferable

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm Mobius Strip Guy. This was all my design.

What was husks original post?

Part 8 is shaping up to be the best part.

because modern shounen has to be 300+ episodes of filler and epic quips so that retards and can parrot them on social media and drive other retards to buy merch
these are just the facts, don't be mad

Man, this was a waste of time.

*His

>Stardust Crusaders invented virtually every single Shonen troupe known to mankind
I know its an exagerration but you dont know how wrong you are.

Who the fuck is Husks? Is this supposed to be namefag /trash/ shit?

Normal people with good taste: BT & DIU
Redditors and memelords: SDC & GW

Attached: kanna granola.png (1230x1080, 818K)

the WHOLE hose
lmao

Based.

Refer to:

How could I be mad? SDC is considered to be quintessential JoJo. BT is mindless filler.
>I want to be a contrarian today.
Oh, you poor thing. I wish I cared.

Hes like Tusk but not a stand

are there actual namefags in /trash/?
lmao imagine being a namefag in the literal trashcan of the trashcan of the internet

Part 2 is all filler and epic quips though, the only non filler parts are 1, 3 and 6.

Can we all agree that at the end of the day the only part that truly matters is Steel Ball Run?

>BT is mindless filler
now you're just straight up lying
BT is a concise story told in an adequate number of episodes, without need to drag it on for marketing purposes
meanwhile SDC has at least 3 poop joke episodes and 2 eps dedicated to chasing around some chicago niggas that are in egypt for some reason

Technically correct because DIO is the main character of JoJo according to Araki.

I'm glad that you were able to realize your mistake

Some bullshit about the Mobius Strip which got debunked by multiple people till he tried changing his angle and claimed that 'a delinquent like Jolyne shouldn't know about it'. His original post in this argument is saying that multiple characters having the same type of stands in the same part didn't foreshadow Jotaro and DIO having the same type of stands too which shifted to claiming he was being misunderstood when he realized he sounded stupid. This will continue happening so all you can really do is stop engaging as soon as you recognize him.

>are there actual namefags in /trash/?
No, because /trash/ doesn't have a name field

animeonlyfags can't discuss SBR because they haven't seen it yet

Yes, engaging with people who are infamously incapable of discussion is a waste of time.

>episodes
Animeonly confirmed.

>episodes
I know that the term "BTfag" implies animeonly, but wow. BT had no story or character development, so of course it has a small amount of chapters. It's also short because it was filler.

How come these threads always devolve into petty partfagging? How can someone call an entire part that gets written over the span of 2 years "filler", regardless of their taste?

Attached: aaaAAA.jpg (405x405, 44K)

I don't mind the asspulls. Jonathan was the most talented Jojo in the entire line, but was held back by a number of things and horrible luck. He never got to see his potential, so someone like Giorno with fewer roadblocks should stomp.

We can only hope that they stop the adaptation after Part 6 so anime-only fags would never discuss SBR.

There's no name field, but people avatarfag and refer to each other by names.

>could be having great threads discussing a new episode and all the new animation
>instead retards and are arguing about stupid shit
thx david

>instead retards and are arguing about stupid shit
How will retards and are ever recover???

It would just be retards complaining that the anime doesn't look as good as the manga.

Without an episode or jojolion chapter theres nothing to discuss so people just shitpost.

Discuss.

Attached: 1551722060134.png (500x706, 320K)

Has there ever been an anime that looked as good or better than the manga?

That's actually a different guy, though. And I still stand by everything I've posted in this thread, there's no shift.

K-ON

I'm sure there are some manga whose art is chicken scratch and an anime adaptation helped. I don't think it's very common though.

1. Joseph & Joylne tie
2. Jonathan (Part 1)
3. Jotaro
4. Josuke
5. Giorno

Everyone past Part 6 is in Limbo. Haven't read those parts yet.

Attached: jojoYesPowder.jpg (680x629, 63K)

Whatever helps you save face.

ONE

Jonathan and Joseph are English
Jotaro and Jouske are half white
Goirno is Italian-english
Jolyne is a quarter white I think
Johnny is American
I don't know about nu-jouske I just finished sbr.

I'm not the one who should be worrying about that here

the one who's smiling

I can't I need the source

was Joseph drunk??? He'll never cheat on Suzie willingly

Attached: josuke.jpg (505x600, 177K)

so this week's episode was a recap? just making sure

It was Polpo's funeral, finally

what are people who are fans of all parts

Liars

Nice cope

Hacks

What do you think that means

Hi, I like JoJo's Bizzare Adventure :)

you got me I don't like GW but SDC was good on its own for intro to stands
BT was the best, Jolyne is a funny not even for a girl just truly like Joseph 2.0 & Kira is Kick Ass

Attached: 1551851533783.png (780x849, 109K)

Based

>Joseph 2.0
Stop this meme. Jolyne is nothing like based Joseph.

translation by fugonara user on /trash/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=4035811

Only braindead part 2 fags don't see the similarities.

add another 1 to the end there i copied and pasted wrong

Attached: 73301353_p0.png (819x486, 274K)

More like only SOtists try to make their shit JoJo piggyback off of best JoJo.

Youre coping with the fact that you arent a fan of all parts by saying no one could pssibly be that.

Don't even try to talk to him, you're wasting your time.

I don't know she has such heart, Jolyne is a mix of everyone before her but I see more Joseph then anyone in her, but I really like Joseph too so I might be seeing it differently then someone who don't like the same things I like

Jolyne is literally Jotaro with tits.

You're joking right?

Attached: 44986406_p56.png (600x900, 213K)

Why would I need to cope with that? It's not a problem for me.

in what way?

No idea, why would you need to call others liars for no reason?

I fucking hate it

Yeah because fanart proves anything.
In every single way except Jolyne is way more of a slut.

>No idea
You probably shouldn't have posted it, then.

For fucks sake, read the responses, the guy you're responding to is a braindead spammer who's posting nothing but memes and ad hominens. Don't bother. That fanarts really good though. They should totally fuck.

They have very similar personalities.

Yeah Jotaro and Jolyne do.

Is Josuke(4) still a virgin?

I dont need the why when i can see that youre coping.

She's way more expressive Jotaro though

Because she's also way more of a slut.

Jotaro has always been the odd one out. Even with Giorno.

Bohemian rhapsody will work on memes in the anime

ya I clued in he is a idiot, its reply's look like how my little brother types, must be underage

other user ignore him he can't even talk unless its under 7 words he is a retard

Attached: 1526637115137.jpg (1654x2339, 1.01M)

>this will never be me
feels bad man

>Anasui turning into a ragecomic
I want it now

Attached: tfw no jolyne.png (500x727, 100K)

>SOtists can't prove me wrong so they just pretend they didn't see anything
lmfao

Attached: joseph.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

there is so much cute couples in jojo, I hate how most fanart is gay when the straight couples have chemistry, I wish for more fanart of them

Attached: 1528043284121.gif (314x143, 898K)

What does it mean when 4channel finds the most relatable JoJo characters to be Anasui and Joshu?

Just finished the golden wind manga. Ending was meh. I'm sure I'll like it more once it's animated but besides the illustrations, I was rather unimpressed

You don't need a Fugo-level IQ to figure it out

why do people always get mad at the fujos for there not being more m/f art
its not like its the same artists drawing this stuff

that they have great taste

Attached: 65355731_p10.jpg (1491x1586, 2.08M)

Relatable? Joshu is rich, powerful, and charming. He's what I wish I could be.

Attached: JJL_Chapter_57.jpg (712x1200, 736K)

the one thing wrong with part 4 it made best jojo a Cheater
I felt the same way GW just kind of muh

>must be underage
Says the one typing like one.

They just have to look harder. I've found more Anasui/Jolyne fanart than Weather/Anasui.

Attached: 26f152edb36110d5d8498cc10dbd5847.jpg (600x500, 118K)

I feel like the anime will just make me hate it more.

I just don't get why other girls like m/m art but I also don't get why boys like lesbians
boys and girls together warms my heart where gays make me cringe, I'm not homophobic just my feelings

that's because most Fujo's can't read, wait till the anime

I can’t speak for lesbians but a lot of girls go for m/m because many female characters in shounen (and maybe even in general) are under developed compared to male characters.

>Boring do-gooder
>Wacky delinquent
>Boring do-gooder
>Wacky delinqunet
>Boring do-gooder
>Wacky delinquent
>Boring do-gooder
>Wacky delinquent
Wow good job Araki

its a fetish thing don't think too hard about it

>Jotaro
>Giorno
>do-gooder
>Gappy
>delinquent

Fujos are the smartest demographic.

The final fight was just so lackluster. They set it up to be some dope shit like holy fuck this is gonna go down in THE coliseum. But nah everyone falls asleep and switches body. Polnareff's stand starts being autistic then Gio saves the day.
I would've preferred a back-and-forth battle like with Kira and Dio, where each side will briefly gain the upperhand, and the other will have to come up with a way to outmaneuver them.
King Crimson is also fucking retarded
I mainly just wanna see my beautiful boy Bruno and hear his voice

spicy bait, made me reply. Good job user

>Polnareff's stand starts being autistic then Gio saves the day.
I wish it was something like that. It's more like Diavolo saves the day, and then Giorno just re-enters the story at the last second to steal victory.

>are under developed
Giorno is about equal to Trish in "character" why is he shipped with everyone
that makes sense, at least more then other user, thanks

Attached: 1530726110487.jpg (1200x1331, 423K)

Actually, Bruno saves the day. Giorno is such a dumb slut that he can’t win without Bruno’s help until he’s handed a literal win button.

Because the Jojo blood-line has super-charged British genes.

>Worst thing Jotaro does is steal some beer and comics
>Giorno is literally Snuff McGruff in human form

Entire Equine

HE MAKES IT A POLICY TO STIFF 'EM WITH THE BILL

Is Jolyne a slut?

In giorno’s case it’s because he’s so bland, it’s easy for husbandofags to self insert as him which ties into another reason why girls like m/m: Girls don’t like being “cucked” by other girls so they ship their husbando with another dude (that they may or may not self insert as).

because im straight and dont enjoy seeing women any more than i have to. why does this have to be explained
ah never mind, you're retarded

>Girls don’t like being “cucked” by other girls so they ship their husbando with another dude (that they may or may not self insert as).
It's the same for yuri, people wanna see girls kiss but they don't want to see them kiss other dudes

people who really think Jotaro is a badass are the real idiots here we can agree
the anime made him way to serious I blame DP and anime onlys

>Goirno is Italian-english
His mother was a Japanese woman living in Italy.

>why do people enjoy seeing pairings of male characters that have lots of scenes together and a developed relationship more than male characters with women they interact with maybe two or three times

top 10 mysteries jojo fans still can't solve

Attached: 15248867_p0.jpg (531x707, 497K)

And then you see shit like Sorlato

Can't wait for Part 6 and Part 8 to BTFO fujos with a lot of good female characters. Hell, even Part 7 with based Lucy.

I assume the actual reason has to do with the fact that, up until Josuke, Jojos were always the direct descendant of the previous one.

But since Araki more or less caught up to present day in Part III, he couldn't very well give Jotaro a kid who's old enough to do stand battles in just a couple years. Not unless he wanted to set the story in the future, at least.

And every other Joestar is dead, Joseph kinda HAS to cheat on his wife in order to create Josuke.

Holly could cheat

if girls don’t like being “cucked” by other girls why are romance movies and books hugely profitable and gay shit is online only its a fetish just like foot fags or furrys

im not apologizing for that shit. thats just fandom retards who want to write OCs

>the part with diopucci is going to btfo fujos
i can't wait for part 6 to btfo Yea Forums with the sheer amount of shitty tumblr art. i dont think you guys realize just how much they love drawing fat black lesbian versions of SO women

Attached: 1550807413838.jpg (1280x1085, 426K)

You can hate Giorno all you want but just because he was bland doesn’t mean he was as much of a character Trish was. He had a backstory and goals. Meanwhile Trish was more or less a plot device. I never knew hetfags could be this retarded and I don’t even like Gio.

>still 3 more months till part 5 ends
>then almost another year till the superior stone ocean gets announced and shown
this sucks on ice

because women have as much diversity in taste as men do. are you a child. do you really need me to walk you through this thought process

I'm honestly looking forward to both fat black lesbian fanart and actual good fanart

Attached: 42121004_p3.jpg (2591x3625, 2.68M)

>implying the same people who like those romance movies and books are the same people who only ship BL

Why all the hate for Giorno ITT? I get that he isn't a fully realised character but that is mostly the fault of Part 5 being shit. Conceptually, he's a very interesting JoJo.

What kinda annoys me about him is how he more or less just becomes the group's healer.

And you know, healing was supposed to be the PREVIOUS Jojo's thing.

>ITT
He gets hated on a lot of JoJo threads.

>Conceptually, he's a very interesting JoJo.
The fact that he wastes that concept is why I dislike him much more than just a a regular character who happens to be boring.

>Conceptually
I don't give credit for unfinished work no matter how good it could have been

this

Actually, she didn’t move to Italy until after Giorno’s birth.

Part 5 was good. Giorno being shit is entirely on him. Get out of here.

>Part 5 was good.
No

Part 5 is shit. It has the worst antagonist (yes, worse than Kars), a shit setting that is basically just sightseeing, Super Seiyan transformations bullshit and the most criminally underdeveloped JoJo of all JoJos (one which had the potential to be one of the very best by the way). Part 5 is a complete meme.

>It has the worst antagonist
Diavolo is a good antagonist, he's just trapped in a terrible story.

>Diavolo
>Bad

No, he's a shit antagonist. The only good part with him is his intro vs Bruno. Doppio is cool though.

People dislike Giorno because he accomplishes his dream at such a young age unlike the anons who constantly have a hateboner for him.

> =
actually commit to rating them you fucking pussy

I'm not sure if he's shit or just underdeveloped like Giorno. I like how he's just a crazy, schizophrenic guy. I'm not sure if I like how he fits in the entire timeline of the story and I definitely don't like the fact that King Crimson is completely and utterly broken, shit that Stand is complete bullshit.

I don't know why you hate jojolion so much but other than that, everything is pretty spot on. Part 6 haters can gtfo

King Crimson isn't as broken as you think.

jotaro dies in part 6

>people unironically like Joseph and rank him highly among the protagonists
Maybe I'm just a contrarian since it seems like everyone else sucks off Joseph and part 2 in general, but I can't help but think of young Joseph as just an irritating, flippant, fag of a character.

Attached: 1527889052580.gif (230x230, 1.94M)

joseph's dad, the one that tapped lisa lisa

Based and jorgepilled

>Maybe I'm just a contrarian
Yes you are.

>>Polnareff turned into a turtle
He did though didn't he? He wasn't still the turtle at the end when everyone switched back though.

He's a ghost inhabiting the turtle. Some people didn't get this and think he's still the turtle though.

I mean, you're not entirely wrong. Jonathan was this overly serious, tragic character which had his fate intertwined with Dio's and had the solemn sense of duty to take him down. So when Joseph comes along, it's the perfect contrast. The guy is brimming with talent but is a lazy, spoiled fuck that chases after tail and is generally much more funnier and livelier than grandad. You're not wrong in your summation of his character but you're still a disgusting contrarian. Joseph is just pure Fun™.

This is how humanity will be divided

Kinda hoping we get back to the OG universe in part 9

Why? There's nothing left there.

No clue why honestly, it was pretty clear that he was a ghost. Maybe they read the shit translation of part 5?

These threads are fucking pathetic and have become even worse than tumblr or reddit or whatever, at least those faggots stick to fawning over stuff they enjoy instead of spamming 'analysis' which amounts to 'It's bad because I don't like it' like or baiting bullshit like and any number of other shitty posts I can't even bother to give (you)s to. Congratulations on making a community as shitty as the fucking Boku No Hero Academia general, right down to the retarded copypastas, falseflagging and people not even liking the series anymore.

Can't unsee her alien left hand

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 135K)

Cringe

>mfw fujo but favorite jojo pair is jolyne/anasui

Attached: 1551575077358.jpg (770x1100, 241K)

Be my girlfriend

From the thumbnail I thought this was Garikaliev shit but thank you for posting something well-drawn. This is by the Okuyasu/Tonio dude, right?

Sorry, I'm asexual and look like a goblin, fantasize about someone else

Attached: 185 - dezgQnF.jpg (600x800, 210K)

>Ghiaccio or Secco would appear naked to non-stand users.
What kind of retard says this?

>Gold Experience can heal

Ive only watched the part 5 anime thus far but he just seems boring and undeveloped compared to all the other main cast and even a lot of the villains.

Thats exactly why everyone loves him

arr rook same

its just that good

Attached: 1536244647321.jpg (1181x1748, 1.61M)

My guesses:
>he's quiet and introverted, doesn't really say anything or take center stage until necessary
>he's a relatively flat character and more a force for changing/inspiring those around him
>his powers and plans can be pretty bullshit
>first Jojo to look like a pretty boy twink that teenage girls are into
He's not even unique in most of these aspects, but the trouble is being a combo of them so he reeks "Gary Stu", I guess. I personally like him though.

I agree and it's better to not let it get to you as it's better to actually discuss the series someplace else. Just don't take these threads seriously anymore

Attached: 876867986.jpg (29x55, 1K)

Why even come here anymore then?

I like him, he just isnt my avorite
t. Josukefag

To write a pitiful paragraph or greentext proclaiming your taste is the best and shit on everyone else to hopefully get a dopamine rush everytime you get a (you) saying nothing but "based"

Attached: 57386295.jpg (133x144, 7K)

I'd be lying if I said I didn't love these terrible threads.

disgusting

It basically can

People say that about yukako's hair too

fpbp

Same

i´m just happy with Joseph, gappy and Johnny, joseph being the genius he is and funny guy, makes the whole part entretaining
gappy being retarded in a good way that makes Jojolion so fucking relaxing to read and Johnny bringing the more serious of the main caracters and actually having a good devlopment.

>Jonathan and Jotaro are rare choices
Isnt Jotaro the most popular JoJo?