Finally the plot is moving foward

Finally the plot is moving foward

Attached: 214214.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9werADrdRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jumping from vol.28 to vol.35

What the fuck? they are skipping the training?

Attached: 1510189624453.jpg (613x659, 258K)

There are no breaks on the skip train

Finally caught up to this show, does it have no fans on Yea Forums or something? I kept watching because I assume the little shit was gonna man up at some point and it was kinda weird that he didn't exist for a good chunk of episodes but I guess we're here I hope? Also it's literally a plot driven by NTR,

They skipped a lot of shit and that turned anons down, he didn't exist because they literally skipped like 6 volumes of him.

The pace is unbelievably rushed and they skipped a bunch of stuff.

This is a finished manga right, are they trying to get to the end in one go?

>are they trying to get to the end in one go?
yes

Wait, wasn't this arc some months before the Sahara battle? why they put the shirogane kidnap so early?

Finally, a thread

What the fuck. What the fuck happened this episode? Fucking Faceless is back from the dead and was the big bad all along? What the fucking fuck? Of all the things I thought could have happened, I NEVER would have seen this shit coming. I wish the fucking manga was translated so I could read some more into this shit, maybe it explains it better, but holy fucking shit my mind is full of fuck.

>Wait, wasn't this arc some months before the Sahara battle? why they put the shirogane kidnap so early?
SKIP SKIP DESU

Attached: NA EMIYA ALTER.png (512x724, 454K)

Can't believe this little shit finally manned up.
Also, holy fuck, this episode had so much crazy stuff happen. Not that that's new territory for Karakuri, but it was way more concentrated this week.
>>random guy in the background stands up
Reminds me of Ushio to Tora near the end where people are in a disaster shelter and some guy does a REMEMBER ME? and it flashes back to the airplane episode and it zooms in on some unnamed QUALITY background character. I couldn't stop laughing for a good minute.

Attached: Masaru.png (1280x1188, 1.48M)

It pisses me off, but it makes sense. I was wondering several weeks ago, after reading the manga (as far as I could) why the Shirogane dog suddenly disappeared from the story, and now I know why. It had Bai Jin in it, and it rescued Faceless. But shit, the anime just sort of flies through this shit, I wish the manga was translated so I could see this shit in a more concise manner.

But it also raises further questions. Surely more people drank from Bai Jin's well than just that boy. The Shirogane dog couldn't have protected it nonstop for so many decades. Nevermind that a dog, even a shirogane dog, shouldn't live that long anyway, but whatever.

I need to catch up.

I pretty much can't enjoy this shit and am only going to finish it because of sunk cost fallacy
Should've dropped it ages ago

I think it's one of the best shounen I've ever seen. I'm not sure if it's the best, but it's certainly close. I'm curious what you don't like about it?

Attached: Dro_HpiUwAEEGMr.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

Bai Jin and Masaru?

What the fuck? Did I miss something? This Faceless twist came out of fucking nowhere

Episode 21 PV

youtube.com/watch?v=N9werADrdRI

Attached: 4dernier.jpg (449x449, 110K)

That's what I said! I had to think about it for a few minutes, but it makes sense. If you recall from reading the manga, the shirogane dog disappeared from the story about the same time Faceless made his sacrifice. That was intentional. The dog went back and saved Faceless, who only pretended to be dead. As Masaru pointed out, his body is mostly mechanical, so losing his body to the cogs isn't a big deal so long as his head is still intact, in the same way that Narumi losing all of his limbs isn't a big deal.

What really kills me is that they make big mention to Beast at the end of the episode, which the anime skipped and which was really, really dumb in the manga. Uuuuugggghhhh

I dropped this like 8 episodes ago, seems like it was the right choice.

Why? Wouldn't that have been at the most exciting parts of the action? Do you just hate humans versus puppets or something?

Miscounted, it was after all the fighting in the desert tent, when we went back to the girl and the brat and I realized I didn't care anymore.
Still, the Midnight Circus arc was horribly paced and built up to anyway.

Time for Masaru to slap some shit.

You may or may not be pleased to know that the anime adapted the manga of the assault on the midnight circus fairly accurately, save for some down time and one viking character, as well as that one Kuroga assassin holding his own. And how the Shirogane actually fucking flattened the place. I thought it was a really good arc personally, right up there with Bleach's Soul Society arc as far as excitement goes.

Everything since then has been sort of explaining the finer details of the series, which I enjoy, since I had long thought there were inconsistencies.

Personally, I thought Masaru had been a total badass since he revealed all his scars to his classmates. Dude just gave no fucks any more. Come what may, he was gonna throw himself into the face of danger with no regrets.

Hopefully a Sou-Bou-Tei Must Be Destroyed adaption will do the artist justice.

It’s rushed as fuck but I’m still still really enjoying it since I started reading the manga to fill in the gaps. My biggest disappointment is that Beast wasn’t animated. Thankfully there are some anons working on picking up the translations.

I wouldn’t mind seeing The Black Musuem adapted. Nightingale was cute.

Cutest Nightingale.

Attached: ss_2019-01-13_at_12.23.14-1.jpg (432x641, 133K)

The beast arc was horrid. I'll never forgive how stupid it was for everyone to fucking panic and stop in their tracks at the sight of a God damn tiger crashing a bus into the entrance of mall from the rear of the bus. The imagery from the manga was beyond retarded, no matter how well resolved the arc actually was. The only saving grace is that, from the end of the latest episode, apparently there will be some continuation from that utter clusterfuck.

He wasnt in the back of a bus. Beast was in the drivers seat of a fucking gas truck. There isn’t a person on the planet who wouldn’t shit there pants from that.

I thought it was a bus? Gas trucks do not have rear windows like that.

He wasn’t in the back.

Attached: 6AC28836-D0AC-4795-8493-1A6FE31D7E36.png (800x1255, 240K)

Well, I completely got that wrong. I thought it was a bus. Still, a tiger driving a gas tanker is pretty dumb, considering the rest of the subject matter of the manga.

you missed best girl

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 18 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.52_[2019.03.04_05.30.56].jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Francine ningyou was a good girl, she did nothing wrong.

so let me get this straight

bai jin = shirojane doll = sadoyoshi?

Bai Jin was the creator/builder of Francine-ningyou, as well as the progenitor of the Zanapha nanites and the midnight circus as a whole. Bai Jin dissolved himself into an aqua vitae wellspring in China, giving rise to the Shirogane Dog (who wasn't a shirogane at all) and to Dean Maistre. There may have been more who absorbed his will, but I do not know of them.

In fact, I am sure there were more who drank of that well, otherwise it strikes me as odd for Narumi's master to bother to blow it up.

I love her eyes.

Attached: Manga-Black-Museum-Ghost-and-Lady4.jpg (480x285, 45K)

They're pretty great.

Attached: 00076.jpg (1364x1920, 715K)

What's pretty great is that clearly English chapter well beyond what I've read. Sauce. Onegai.

>Best duel got cut

Attached: 1521474275877.jpg (1046x1047, 671K)

So at this point we've gone several hundred chapters without Narumi meeting Masaru or Eleonore, despite the plane crash and that one moment in the anime that wasn't in the manga I read up to. Surely, surely after this, the main trio is gonna meet up again, right? It's gotta be soon.

>Dem scars

Anyone who doubts that Masaru is a complete and utter badass is completely wrong.

Lolilumbine!

She is a part of Eleanor now so it is all good.

In the last episode and they never meet again

She was the cutest

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Karakuri Circus - 20 [720p] [00h 10m 52s 526ms]_stitch.png (1279x940, 971K)

Now, one thing that doesn't make sense to me:

It's well established that the Shirogane who take on Bai Yin's memories aren't him, and in a lot of cases, don't really give a shit about how he feels. In that case, why would Dean Maistre, or whatever the Bai kid Bai Jin reincarnated into, give a shit about whatever Bai Jin thought? So he drank the aqua vitae and gained his memories. So what? It's the kid's choice whether or not to follow those memories, like any Shirogane. Angelina clearly rebelled against such memories, as did Saiga Shoji. Bai Jin's plans were ill-founded from the get-go. I hope the manga illustrates the idea that Dean fell in love with Angelina better than the anime did.

Cute

In the China arc happened something similar to Narumi with Yin memories taking over his body.
It seems that most dense part of the Aqua Vitae contains the memories and conscience of the creator, if wasn't for Narumi's master he would be Bai-Yin in Narumi's body.

Attached: 22.jpg (728x1138, 327K)

He had a period of clarity with the aqua vitae while other people were panicking and speculating about things they didn't really know about, since it had never happened before. Even if the last drop theory held true, it certainly would have no bearing on Bai Jin's melting.

is this arc translated?

Yes

Animeonly here, I knew Faceless was Dean/Jin because they have the same VA.

I heard Dean as the same VA when he was introduced, but Faceless caught me off guard.

What the fuck was wrong with that tiger

So how did Narumi's master know what was up with that well in particular?

Try driving a fucking tanker with paws

Why was he trying to drive a truck in the first place