Shingeki no Kyojin

Reminder that Ymir touched Zeke’s peepee

Attached: 196EB2B3-00C7-4FEE-879C-1CE12B9A7796.jpg (345x345, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4
strawpoll.me/17567586
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GODVI WILL SURVIVE

Reiner will literally save the world from Eren

Attached: 75e03498df05a993d40bcf5cd6ee9e79.jpg (751x1063, 88K)

Damn right

Attached: 135a28ddbf74b7c248b840ec8444c191.jpg (844x1200, 237K)

>You will never handle Zeke's titanic member

Attached: shi.png (450x390, 91K)

Attached: 1551908479335.jpg (869x943, 231K)

O MY TITAN PATHS

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smile.png (720x1021, 273K)

Who?

LM soon.

Attached: 51104336_p31.jpg (1150x1550, 243K)

wha would be different if he still alive?

Attached: 9PKNKEl5zMxV-emPTmKCHOYc9u007Wioth1BgZlJX4OrM5CSR4KPGwPWCm_kiKxPcIwCSyhUYnMZmGlIWfr5nA.png (902x1300, 518K)

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager?

Welcome to the family, son

Attached: doomed.jpg (1110x275, 147K)

Attached: 1551985776686.jpg (1108x1600, 663K)

Best girl!

Attached: her_beautiful_smile.png (287x279, 109K)

Why does Frieda call her Christa and she has black hair but Marley calls her Ymir and has blonde hair? What's the lie, what's the truth? Is the girl in the VR open world sandbox Ymir or Christa? Its all so very confusing

Attached: christa lenz.png (1017x595, 707K)

who is going to kill floch ?

Cute and canon

Attached: D0_Be7pVsAEzMNr.jpg (848x1199, 213K)

wtf I love piiposters now

Attached: 1551852228519.jpg (1153x1059, 341K)

>tfw no Jean this month either
Bring my boy back

based.
and piipilled!

Attached: 145f4431202d851d47d119e11fddb3d6.jpg (605x833, 59K)

Can't contain my orgasm every time I see Eren on screen.

Zeke trusting Eren or people in damage control still claiming Levi is dead after Isayama said he's alive, who's more delusional?

>That hover hand

Awful lot of samefagging going on already.

Attached: chart 115.png (920x4512, 2M)

We know Floch

>no Historia x Eren
Why are they trying to hide it?

Is the new chapter out already?

Dumb Ymirtrash Yiinigger.

Attached: small and smug pii.png (104x150, 24K)

Splortmong

Zeke was desperate to find anybody who understands. So desperate he failed to make... not even friends, but people he would see as equals. For Warriors, he was always a leader and an older brother. Then he met Eren, he created a false picture of 'another guy just like me', a fellow soul.
It doesn't take much to fool a person who is willing to be fooled and fooling themselves.

I can tolerate your weird beef with the yelenafag and your war with the EHfags, but you can eat all of my hair asshole if you're going to take swings at Chartfag

On mangadex ye

How will Eren convert Pieck?

Attached: 1520914357889.jpg (357x573, 55K)

Thanks

>So desperate he failed to make... not even friends, but people he would see as equals
I wonder about Yelena though, obviously she's gone insane now, but she's the only other person he shared his true goals with. Zeke has the most autism out of all characters.

he cannot even convert his friends

That chartfag is an impostor and his chart is trash

But maybe he can convert his enemies.

Am I reading too much into this or Levi having his right arm hidden is foreshadowing to what has happened in the latest chapter?

It's because it's unnecessary.

Eren who looks each other and Mikasa

ZE is pure

Attached: pure.jpg (1054x796, 353K)

So, could Annie know everything that's been happening through paths? Maybe she helped save Zeke?

no after what he did in Liberio

Because ED is endgame

I see no peepee

Attached: V40.jpg (1106x1600, 1024K)

He's about to adopt Gabi. Picking up Pieck as his mistress shouldn't be too difficult.

she is chilling with Ymir in the desert.

How can Zeke be so innocent? One would think that with him being such a war veteran he wouldn't be so naïve.

He was about to use Gabi as a hostage against the warrior. Wtf are you on about?

he is retarded

he will save the queen

Attached: 1536031922482.jpg (540x590, 79K)

Trust me on this, user.

Pieck Ackerman

Attached: 65701242.jpg (768x1044, 748K)

I think he saw Yelena as an instrument and she was okay with this role.

Ackermans run tall, Pieck is very short. I'd be more inclined to believe Yelena Ackerman.

No, she made Zeke’s pp

>not ''interest pieck'd"
ONE JOB

>run tall

Attached: when will they learn.png (770x601, 506K)

>tall
>levi

Attached: smile.png (500x494, 335K)

Didn't Isayama say he's only short because his sperm donor was a manlet? Even his mother is taller than him.

LH IS CANON

Attached: D1DxmYqU8AA5b-q.jpg (1200x998, 160K)

And here we go for another month of pure garbage thread

Attached: 1551047547207.png (512x812, 333K)

Seduce her with his Chad aura. And then rape Gobler in from of her to cement his point.

There was an user in the previous thread who argued that Eren got a vision about Grisha killing children before meeting Yelena and this was a thing that made him to agree to the Zeke's plan.
I genuinely hope he was baiting because otherwise his family should just send him to a vet for V-section.

now which family do we know have manlet genes...

Attached: 1535314248019.png (1365x769, 1.64M)

>Pieck Ackerman
Sit!

Attached: sit.png (543x870, 524K)

no

I just realized that Eren used on Zeke the lie which Rod told to him in the cave.
Well, not 'lie', but the wrong interpretation of that event.

If Isayama really wanted he could make Uri the father, I think he's the shortest male in the series. That's if he just gives up on the series and wants to make manlet literally Jon Snow.

I've missed a bunch of threads, has there been any interesting ideas about Lolimir yet? I find her addition very interesting

Pieck is a high int status character. If Eren outwits her as well then it cements him as the smartest shingeki.

pieck fans on suicide watch

I have told since day one I'm not that chartfag but I'm actually picking up from where he left. I'll continue doing that chart because it's funny, and cant stress enough that I'm more than open to get help with that because I know I'm not that funny.

But I wont stop, user. I'm not breaking the rules and certainly you can always just ignore me. Of course, I take every comment as feedback, and I have reading my chart over and over to understand if it has room for improvement. It does, so whenever I have time for it, I may get my hands again on the chart and maybe change something.

What I will not do is quit. Again, you can just ignore me, or just filter "chart".

How do you beat someone literally blessed by divine providence, exactly?

Attached: f266afb1c659ca54b298a38f92a829d7.jpg (235x252, 13K)

I think he could outwit her in battle at least. He outwitted Ms. Tybur even though she had an incredibly overpowered titan ability.

if it is Ymir Fritz herself..
perhaps, because PATHS is forever vague and confusing, that she will always exist in some fashion.
So it still may be true that you cannot send time paradox causing information to the past, so sending a message back to Ymir Fritz herself would still be relatively useless.
Thus, since Ymir cannot really know how things were going to turn out by making the deal with the devil, but she can see it now; maybe she agrees with Zeke's plan and helping him.

>he outwitted Ms.Tybur

Not really, not to rain on Eren's parade but it's not hard to see the giant cable connected to the Titan and presume that it's important

He will talk Gabi into saving him. Screencap this.

It's the girl who became that mindless titan. Levi killed all the titans Zeke turned anyway.

his outwitting her involved having his friends cover his ass.
sure, that counts.. but like cmon.

Pieck has gone this far, she knows what she is doing.
The main reason it's her doing this is because she IS the smartest and most level headed.
Porco can't be sent to do something like this, hes to hot headed.
Reiner sure as shit can't do this part of this mission for a variety of obvious reasons

what was Pieck thinking when she pointed a gun on a fucking shifter? surely she knows that every shifter can bullshit their way out of death

as a criplet

He still played his cards right to win a battle against three titan shifters with only a handful of the SL. That's a victory if there ever was one.

but then.. what girl, where did she come from. don't be an idiot
it's the one woman that was part of the squad, not all of them died.

Nobody knows what WHT is possible of and it will be Pieck's undoing.

>saving him
From what? The weakest titam or the tiny peegun?

The warriors waiting outside.

Pieck can't forgiven for killing that guard, he has to be avenged

She contacted the Levi plot convenient retardation.

??

Consider brain surgery.
Ch.113, p.31

Attached: Screenshot_51.jpg (1067x396, 189K)

Fucking Isayama reee

Pieck Ackerman
Pieck Yeager
Pieck Fritz
Pieck Reiss
Pieck Tybur
Pieck Kruger
Pieck Kirstein
Pieck Galliard
Pieck Azumobito
Pieck Xaver
Pieck Springer
Pieck Leonhart
Pieck Hoover
Pieck Shadis
Pieck performance
Pieck Calvi
Pieck Magath
Pieck Braun
Pieck Grice
Pieck Bott
Pieck Zoe
Pieck Smith
Pieck Blouse
Pieck Arlert
Pieck Ral
Pieck Bozado
Pieck is her surname
Pieck Jinn
Pieck Schultz

Attached: pieck.png (570x570, 477K)

Anyone who refused to see LH coming ever since he grabbed her head in the anime is, I hereby declare, a braindead retard that deserves to seethe over it.

Screencap.

That titan was the one Zeke used as ammo against Manlet

Are Russians stupid?

Attached: 1545815550644.png (530x268, 28K)

Pieck Dead

Pieck is a surname, you dingo.

What site is that? Why are you browsing random shit and bringing it here?

Why Ymir is a loli?

Pieck nosejob

>EH and LH
>the most hated ships
>the ones who came true
Kino?

Attached: 1526031360436.jpg (800x1150, 182K)

russians are known to be white niggers so yeah they are stupid

Is Levi dead yet? Spoilers when?

Attached: 1438671585059.jpg (645x509, 83K)

>Are russians stupid
>What site is that
Found the russian.

LH is the most popular het ship what are you talking about?

I think the one who is being stupid here is Google Translate.

Rivaille is alive and he will fuck Hans

>What is a default browser action

Pieck is as good as dead

Will Gabi get all doki doki for Eren?

Attached: 1528655122132.png (800x740, 701K)

Yeah and? The point is that you're retarded. First no russian will discuss shit with each other on this random site and in English, second you're browsing this random site and bringing this here. You should go back.

ACCURATE

Attached: 1549159112157.jpg (806x1700, 328K)

gabi won't fuck a devil

Remember pic related is endgame

Attached: 1546271391097.png (617x467, 187K)

She already is.

>user doesn't lurk vk
You know that this "random site" gets spoilers before us, right?

She already did.

She only has eyes for Falco

Attached: d2371ccf9101b24ecf5db9f1339a8ffa.jpg (1057x748, 102K)

They are gonna be like siblings. Remember she killed Sasha.

Attached: 1534721704513.jpg (768x1024, 651K)

No Russian would talk with another Russian in English anyway.

AMdrawfag is a best, a best!

He's damaged goods. I almost feel bad for him for when Eren's future betrayal. Zeke had potential but they turned him into a massive cuckold. It also goes to show just how cold and ruthless Eren has become. But then again it's excusable if you take into account a desire for revenge against the people who put him through hell.

>endgame

Attached: IMG_4916.jpg (736x662, 100K)

As long as Mikasa is happy. She deserves it.

Attached: 1405681428466.png (755x1056, 642K)

Ziiku is pure

Is there a bigger Erenfag than Zeke?

>Forced into extremes since a young age
>Father who told him to restore the Eldian empire and Marley telling him that Eldians are evil
>No one understood him except Xaver
>He ate Xaver to inherit his titan
>All he care about is his mission now
>Finds out he has a brother, thinks he has gone through the same shit
>Brother fools him
>Will eventually get betrayed by Eren

Zeke doesn't deserve this.

Attached: 853762358364.png (1239x781, 843K)

do people actually enjoy either of these two getting screen time? They contribute absolutely nothing at this point.The excitement that comes from this story is only whenever Eren or Zeke is doing something

Well thats just your opinion user. I enjoy every character

Attached: d86ac5211bf839fff8e40b30a8b2fb2f.jpg (540x810, 89K)

Huh, you're right didn't realise that's vk but in English. I see then being double the retard I thought he is, since he got his page automatically google translated and came here to post "huur duur rusins stupit". What a brainlet, he better delete this embarrassing post.

Attached: 123456787654.jpg (900x900, 58K)

I want to _____ Gabi

Attached: 1534113430876.jpg (810x1080, 222K)

Eren is now the most based and interesting shounen MC of all time.

Attached: 1539018278520.jpg (350x350, 24K)

>Save Reiner and Zeke in Paradis, preventing the operation from being a 100% catastrophic disaster.
>Prove merit in Middle East Union battle
>Deduced something was wrong before an ambush, and acted accordingly
>Gave WHT Maid a fighting chance by backing her up, flat out saved Porco
>Survived the ambush despite the treachery and odds stocked against them.
>Already successfully infiltrated the Island, Walls, and the current HQ of the Yeagerist Faction
>Already having a confrontation with one of her primary targets
>Cute

She is the most reliable person in this story.
She won't make it back home, I know this
but I can cheer her on anyways.

Attached: pleasant pii.jpg (934x1616, 467K)

MADE for anal.

Attached: 1523730049181.jpg (776x1080, 160K)

Why did the other chartfag quit?

>People said that Eren was manipulated by Zeke
>Eren was manipulating Zeke all along

yfw

Attached: 3767564337.png (646x720, 14K)

>show just how cold and ruthless Eren has become
Literally can't contain my excitement.
This is true. Not sure snk could even be considered shounen anymore desu.

Attached: 69132586_p0.jpg (650x926, 466K)

He killed her friends and wrecked her home. Eren is her RB(A) only he's in his late teens and in full control of his actions.

Zeke doesn't like women if they are fertile, so his choices are limited.

kill

Attached: 1550333516304.jpg (413x602, 124K)

I guess Zeke is still convinced that Grisha was shit to Eren too, even though Eren could have easily told him otherwise

Interesting side note; I think this all but confirms that Zeke and Kruger had basically no interaction, and that for sure Zeke was not aware of him at all.
He deduced that Grisha acquired the Attack Titan, but he was still like "how the fuck did that happen?"

To be fair she'd be dead if it was literally anyone other than Jean who shot the thunder spear at her.

>Zeke said it would have been beeter to not be born
>Gets reborn thanks to god

Attached: 468762357364.png (1240x531, 732K)

So what would Zeke have done if Eren said no to wanting to meet with him and decided to go through with the 50 year plan? The wine doesn't matter since he's not on the island anyways. Zeke really did not think this plan through.

this is kinda bullshit though wouldn't he have seen Paths Zone when he ate Xaver?

>muh life is suffering
>at last, sweet release
>gets reborn to suffer some more

Attached: eren smiling.jpg (614x921, 343K)

He was fucking dead before his friends came

try to convince convince his superiors to go back to the Island, so he can get back there in some fashion.
Which was going to happen

I believe it's the same reason why Ymir saw the paths aswell. Zeke was dead and Ymir was in a titan for 60 years. They needed new bodies so Ymir send them new ones through paths. While Zeke ate Xaver, he didn't need a new body because it all happened within minutes.

The real curse of Ymir.

Alright, Chart 115 1.2.

Attached: chart 115.png (920x4512, 2.01M)

RAPE

>Zeke really did not think this plan through.
You mean Isayama dropped the ball

>tfw you finally manage to die only for some dirty loli to rebuild your body out of sand

Attached: 6au0c2soxzwz.png (605x512, 460K)

I have to agree with you. I've read quite a lot of shounen and manga in general but Eren's story and character growth in general is unprecedented for one. He is different in every major arc, and everything that happens affects him in some visible way, changing and transforming his personality. This type of character evolution reminds me of some of my favourite books by C. Dickens, namely David Copperfield or Great Expectations.

Attached: 1551786272489.jpg (1000x1500, 207K)

The moment Yelena revealed his real plan to Eren, Eren could have spilled the beans or tell him to go fuck himself. No, it's just shit writing.

Armin saw a vision too, not quite Paths Zone but it was there.
maybe in the Anime it'll make it more Paths Zoney

Where is the fake preview

Can't be released until Eren's plan to rebuild the universe is done.

Pixis will win.

She sees your

Attached: 1514582665067.png (507x344, 176K)

>muh classic lit
stupid plebbit shitrenfat stfu you obviously never read those books.

preview for what?

Sorry but Pixis is already dead and we never saw him fight

Attached: 1551926907438.jpg (1108x1600, 745K)

I haven't even read it yet, but use a similar font at least.

Maybe the CT in his dream was the CT version of Ymir as she was said to possess all 9 powers?

I suggest you kill yourself and stream it.

Continue to push to invade the island still in order to get the FT and try to convince Eren to see his side of things. Because he thinks Eren is brainwashed he would've tried to break it since thinks they're the same

>Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager?
I don't know, but is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after brutalizing and consuming Pieck and gaining her Shariki no Kyojin stamina, allowing him to stay in his titan form indefinitely. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

While Pixis wouldn't mind being killed by a cute girl, this is not where he makes his last stand.

Boyegapon will save him

condom/blush edit when

u first

Imagine if Yelena will eat him alive haha

Armin's is a shitty broken english sentence.
Jean's is a stupid joke that could have been left like Connie's.
Hans has too much meta much like the entire chart
Third line for Pixis is stupid
Nile's isn't even him and a dumb meta joke won't fix that.
Rico's is a retarded mess and the scribbles should be removed.
Hitch's is too wordy and completely unfunny.
You spelled borscht wrong for Okinawapyon.
Reiner's second line is dumb.
Pieck's third line is more broken english
Porco's second line is stupid
Colt's should never change from Guys I'm still here too.
Please remove the 2/10 memes at the bottom.

Overall the chart is too cringey and wordy to be accepted. In the desperate reaching for jokes you're undermining its utility as a status chart. Better luck next time.

>Isayama addresses the "Ymir wakes up in the middle of a desert" plothole
Absolute madman

I'm starting to think that the P A T H S world is the SnK heaven and the reason why Zeke and Ymir were sent back to the real world is because YF still needed/needs them to help resurrect YF herself.

>person threatening to kill him is a big girl

He can't lose.

She already belongs to him.

Attached: 1520309537002.jpg (1374x734, 284K)

adopt

Eren doesn't even look worried.

Pixis please your fetish is disgusting

The only emotion Eren has displayed since the timeskip was when he got triggered by Hange in the cell and the "no u" from Armin.

>Pieck Galliard
Soon.

Attached: 1540012302629.png (600x623, 423K)

>"no u" from Armin
That was hilarious

Hmmm i wonder what Eren's plan could be. Really if only Isayama gave us some hints.

Attached: 0106-023.jpg (1067x1600, 516K)

FREEDOM

And when Sasha died

It was weird how that hit him, but I guess he though him and his friends were invincible.

Attached: hah.png (429x328, 168K)

>Wanting to die
Not on my watch

Attached: I won't allow it.png (306x669, 522K)

Everyone does.

Nah, Piku redirected the spear with steam, as expected. Based Magath was inspired into battle after her display of genius on the brink of death.

Attached: based magath.png (640x610, 522K)

Really makes me think..

Attached: 1550348034874.jpg (283x314, 26K)

Is there any character that can defeat Pii? And I'm not talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii outfitted with basic cargo equipment in contact with a professional squad of Marleyan gas specialists. I'm NOT talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii after discovering the enemies' keikaku with her tactical espionage skills and 5 minutes of preptime. I couldn't be talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii using a fully equiped Panzer unit warrior carriage designed by Marley's best chubby engineers under influence of Pii hugs. I'm definitely not talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii with mastery over her exactly-right antijob aura used to save the nation of Marley from being overrun by sandniggers by saving the Kemono no Kyojin, Yoroi no Kyojin, and Agito no Kyojin. I'm really not talking about Shariki no Kyojin Warchief Pii commanding a group of loyal Marleyan soldiers and Warriors who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Theo "Helos" Magath's dream of finally setting the eldians free and ensuring the safety of generations to come by destroying all of the Paradis shits. Do you think I'm talking about Sharaki no Kyojin Pii after flawlessly and singlehandedly executing Operation: Empty the Trashbin by simultaneously dismantling the divided Paradis government and crushing the traitorous mutts Yelena and Boyega under her foot? I'm talking about Shariki no Kyojin Pii after using her superior endurance and intellect to locate the Kemono no Kyojin and devour him to gain the ultimate ranged titan to crush Eren "3/10" Jägr and Bortmong Arlelt at once while impeccably dodging and weaving througn Mikasa's canine fury with her specialized "flying titan" apparatus, the final project of General "Mads" Calvi superseded by the chubby panzer unit member fueled by a single kiss on the cheek from Pii, all to finally liberate Annie Leonhardt from the mong's semen stained dungeon with the help of her loving husbando Chadco Galliard.

Attached: pii slee.png (800x800, 116K)

Ymir,in exchange for titan powers must be trapped in PATHS world for eternity until someone can unite the titans I guess.

No, that was probably just another part of his childhood taken away from him. Making a point that you can't turn back time.

exploits his mentally broken brother. fucks with his broken grandfather for the hell of it. ourguys growing up

That's surface level shit. it doesnt really solve the core issues of the chains that is paths and the titan curse overall. It's just a world reset which will lead to more fighting.

fuck she turns me on in this panel

Notice how hanji was hugging Levi close to her face
So cute and canon, brothers

That's what I'm thinking too.

I think it's more like purgatory

My guess is:

Eren plans to do the rumbling to make all the shifters go crazy in a rush to eat him. He collects enough of the shifters, and possibly lets Armin eat him, or someone eats him to unite all the titans. Ymir Fritz is reborn and can now undo all the magic titan bullshit and it essentially removes titans from history. only shifters can remember.

Attached: 44684c3bdea1f9fcae5a53d66db03247.jpg (600x404, 77K)

I hope in this alternate world, where Mikasa isnt an Ackerman slave, Jean could get with her.

EH-JM is the patrician alliance.

imagine hating being born and then being born twice

Nah, he goes to the PATHS and says fuck you to (((Ymir))) then changes all the eldians bodies so they can't turn into titans anymore.

If Eren and Armin are the only ones left, Eren will probably let himself to be eaten.

This is a.. surprisingly good thread.

How would Zeke go about suing Grisha, Dina, and Ymir Fritz?

As long as Armin-Bert-Annie threesome happens.

LM soon.

Attached: D1CcjTIVAAAVzif.jpg (960x1200, 91K)

>Lets surrender to Eren
>Tries a secret plan to capture Eren and fails
>Gets betrayed by his own men
>Becomes Yelena's slave
Pixis fucked up badly so far.

Mikasa loathes him in the AU please

No shit, That's Eren's plan but you have to be delusional to believe that he will succeed.
Armong's gonna be the one that will bring peace because he's isayama's waifu.

Why is she crossed out?

Attached: zOYMw0q.jpg (1274x1538, 333K)

>Armong's gonna be the one that will bring peace because he's isayama's waifu.
But if peace happens at all, it's a win for Eren. He probably wants to kill himself for insulting his boyfriend Armin. He'd be happy if he brought the peace.

Eren gets all the titan powers before the end, the fact that Pieck showed up is actually what he wants.

Yes, but it's exactly because he failed so far he will succeed now. He caught on the plan isn't the rumbling.

remember when Floch was a crying bitch boi during the serum bowl and now he instantly wants to shoot the manlet in the head

It's not Floch who said that.

Attached: file.png (938x623, 757K)

Wasn't it a who that suggested to shoot him? Also what the fuck kind of suggestion is that, he's already crippled just throw into a cell or something.

I don't care for manlet but fuck the Jaegerists. The only good Jaegerist is Yelena who's a genuine zealot.

I never said that he wouldn't be a happy about it but Eren will still die in 4 years and most likely spend these years in prison or something like that.
It's a bittersweet and ironic ending for Eren´s character and isayama would totally do it.

You'd be retarded to not make 1000000% sure an ackerhax character is dead.

How will the inevitable encounter between her and Eren go?

Attached: 1541718412021.jpg (1200x900, 59K)

Ymir will be revealed to have used him this whole time to assemble all nine titans together for her resurrection

Attached: nvjtw5whVe1u9aqcno2_540.gif (540x255, 1.93M)

He's been mangled and we have nothing to suggest outright regen.
>hurr durr Mikasa's broken ribs
Manlet's leg put him out of commission for weeks when Annie fucked it up

Attached: IMG_20190308_100652.jpg (733x1006, 547K)

What is he gonna do, use his manlet speed to teleport behind all the Yeagarists and Zeke and then chop off their heads with his bare hands?

Why didn't Eren and Zeke just touch each other when they played baseball?

Is gathering all the titans together a requirement?

I'd watch a full breakfast club spinoff in a heartbeat tbqh

>Zeke gets revived inside a titan
>First time Eren becomes the attack titan is also from inside a titan
What does it mean

Attached: 0010-010.jpg (1066x1600, 463K)

How will sex between Eren and Gabi be like?

Attached: 1533521901957.jpg (671x852, 79K)

Yes

There might be memories Zeke doesn't want Eren to see just yet

Levi deserves a happy ending with his wife.

Are those yeagerists? Hange isn't a yaegerist

why is the Nostalgia Critic in this manga

>Zeke purposefully waited until manlet had taken out his blade out to explode so he's be impaled by shrapnel.

Why is he so based?

hange was their prisoner (conveniently left unbound)

Eren only said that to protect Hisu. Now he can use Zeke for his psycho plan of destroying the world

Thanks for reminding me of Isayamas early "art"style. He really came a long way.

How mindbroken will Gabi be when she finds out Marley just attacked Paradise for oil anand they were never devils?

Attached: 1551954399722.jpg (511x469, 55K)

Why don't you just read the chapter?

They are two sides of the same coin. They were meant to be together

Broken enough to fall in love with Eren.

Attached: 1545849850571.jpg (1080x1080, 252K)

Imagine the children.

She internally has already realized that, you can see her trying to say that they're just devils but she subconsciously doesn't buy it.

>People complain about his sketchy drawings now when this shit exists
He's come a very long way.

Hopefully she'd kill herself.

What's Yelena's pixiv tag?

Attached: 72622313_p6.png (1771x1181, 615K)

When Ymir woke up in the desert after getting the jaw titan, was it the same paths world Zeke was in?

Yes. But with no Ymir Fritz

His early art style is still underrated. He's never been a bad artist, just untrained.

This bitch hasn't been reminded enough

Attached: 0115-043.jpg (1102x1600, 1.01M)

Attached: 1532676537812.jpg (297x237, 37K)

Yfw next chapter has a 100% chance to be a Gabi chapter.

Attached: 0091-022.jpg (503x502, 163K)

Does Gabi have pubes? This is extremely important.

Attached: images.png (226x223, 7K)

>pixiv
Just had a horrible time there scrolling past loads and loads of atrocious ""art"" and shit hentai/yaoi/yuri to find maybe 1 or 2 decent art pieces every 5 pages.

Attached: 1551112457019.png (276x256, 57K)

Feels good.

Where's Falco? I hope they finally gave him some clothes

Please die mr pedo

Attached: 1532979346109.jpg (864x1080, 237K)

I wanna protect her.

I hate it!

Attached: 3285326.png (330x309, 93K)

I wonder if there's any significance to her also being the paths like Zeke.

Well yeah, he has a very distinct style I wouldn't confuse with anyone else, but his early work is just bad.

I usually browse bookmarks of decent artists but Yelena's tag can't be that big

Only devils shave. She has a luscious dark peach fuzz.

Her soul returned to Paths and original Ymir to get reformed and reborn as a titan just like Zeke was.

>bookmarks of decent artists
I did just that. Didn't help much.

When will Gabi reunite with her adoptive parents?

Attached: 0112-008.jpg (1066x1600, 478K)

Does Rainer still have his crush in Historia? Will it be of any importance?

Unfortunate

Attached: 72970698_p21.png (800x1400, 647K)

So, when Ymir saw the paths ~60 years ago, the main plume of PATHS split into two. However, when Zeke sees the PATHS it looks like there are three distinct plumes unless I can't see others properly. I wonder if that has any meaning? Maybe because when Ymir saw the PATHS, we as readers saw the conflict as two sided: Humanity vs Titans. Now, we as readers know it's far more than that and thus we see more plumes of the PATHS. It might also be representative of Zeke and Eren diverging in ideology. It could be stylistic, but Isayama is incredibly deliberate with many of his panels so I wouldn't doubt there's some meaning.

Attached: PATHS.png (1894x824, 2.43M)

She already has. Eren is dad and Reiner is mom

Attached: 72970698_p26.png (800x1217, 445K)

Ok, so do you guys think Eren is actually on board with Zeke's plan? Or do you think he originally was, but the Tybur memories changed something? We still haven't seen what exactly Eren saw in the Tybur memories, but they definitely seemed to be something enlightening. I don't think Eren's eyes would have lit up the way they did if he wasn't gaining insight on something completely new.

I'm not sure myself. Zeke's plan does seem a bit out of character for Eren, even after gaining memories from Historia.

She already reunited with her dad Eren. She'll reunite with her mom (Reiner) next chapter.

why was Zeke rejuvenated by Titan guts

So question on something i don't understand.. why didn't Zeke just activate the coordinate in Marley and implement the euthenasia plan right then and there? Why did they need to return to Paradis at all?

Nicolo is kill.

O MY TITAN PATHS

probably

>The average age for girls to begin puberty is 11

>The first sign of puberty in girls is usually that their breasts begin to develop.

>It's normal for breast buds to sometimes be very tender or for one breast to start to develop several months before the other one.

>Pubic hair also starts to grow, and some girls may notice more hair on their legs and arms.

>that backpedaling after he learned relying on the Rumble would fuck Historia over anyway
That was kinda cute.

I just mean that complaining about his art being sketchy in recent chapters is almost irrelevant when you look at old stuff. It's a valid criticism, but he's improved vastly over the years.

There's obviously more to the plan than just euthanizing Eldia or they wouldn't have bothered with the Grim Reminder

What kind of retarded question is this? He does not have the coordinate and Eren is the one with the last word, even if they touch. It was literally explained in this chapter.

>girls become one-tit wonders at age 11
Interesting.

if they touch right then and there in marley, then all of marley's shifters will be alerted that something's up and go and stop them.

Why couldn't she move?

What did hisutoria meant by this?

Attached: redpilled.png (312x372, 131K)

I had a similar thought, something like on Ymir's side there was the one trail (so there was only one path for her) but with Zeke there are multiple trails (so multiple paths that his actions can take). I wouldn't doubt he makes it have some sort meaning though

Attached: 1550269591753.png (427x640, 85K)

Did a really hot girl ever stare you down?

>do you guys think Eren is actually on board with Zeke's plan
He would have been if the Reiss cave revelations and the memories he got from Grisha back then had broken him for good. But he had Historia and his mother's words to reassure him about the inherent value in his existence: they were his salvation. Meanwhile Zeke only had Xaver who further validated his longing for death and supported him in his endeavor. I don't think the opposition could be any clearer.

What if i told you reading SnK is my only joy in life

>Erenpedos

Reabsorbing the titan to regenerate

I like my girls pure Eldian and looking like me.

Attached: 1532291576293.jpg (1920x1080, 680K)

What if Zeke transforms all the people spiked with fluid into titans and absorbs them into himself? How powerful will he become?

I would hug you

The fact that Eren LIED to Zeke isn't enough for you?

why would he be? is the gun gonna effect the attack/founding/warhammer titan? hell no

The gun has Eren's one weakness, sleep darts.

He's not fucking Cell.

I can't believe Levi is fucking dead

What will you do when SnK ends?

>Pieck knows Eren's biggest weakness
>Historia
>Detective Reiner is on his way to kidnap her to use against Eren

What are you talking about Reiner didn't even know Historia was a royal.

Fade away into obscurity and wait until I die

I relate. Most of my month is just looking forward to the next chapter

Isayama sounds like he has an idea for a new manga after it. I'd follow this man anywhere at this point.

Yea he does.

How would she know about hisu?

I wonder if Reiner has a chance against Nile, Neil and Naile working as a team.

No, he doesn't.

>Eren, Gabo, and Piku all in one room
>meaning a Gabo chapter is also an Eren/Pieck chapter and vice-versa
We are blessed

Attached: 1539665326413.jpg (343x326, 75K)

Even if he does how would he connect the two of them?

Will detective Hans call out Hisu when they arrive at the farm?

I hope it's a sequel with EH baby and his dogger AM baby as the new MCs.

hans is busy tending to her manlet

I'm so happy. Hopefully there's no AM again.

Attached: 1550549539559.jpg (1199x674, 211K)

>Pieck doesn't shoot or try to kill Eren right away
>Speaks with him while he got his hands in his pocket
what the fuck is Pieck doing. Eren could explode at any moment.

Yea you're right.
I thought he did know because they tried to take her back to Marley along with Eren

She's negotiating.

>tanks an anti-aircraft tier explosive at point blank rang
>octuple kills a wall of titans to get to zeke
>dodges bullets

can this guy get anymore ridiculous? this shit is so stupid

Attached: 1548114772511.jpg (776x1200, 193K)

he's going to explode right into her, if u catch my drift

This chapter showed us that Zeke and Xavier knew about the requirement to activate the founding titan. However, Zeke only learned about Eren’s existence four years ago from Reiner and Bert. That means Zeke probably had the entire plan to steal the founder ready by the time he went to paradis. So, who did he originally intend on giving the founder to?

Pieck seems like the only option. He did spend several years alone with her in Marley. Maybe he ditched her for Eren. It doesn’t seem like his volunteers are in on his actual plan.

Reminder that Reiner promised to save Hisu from the conflict.

PEG alliance soon.

Reiner can't even save himself

Whats Pieck gonna do with a gun? Shoot Eren? He can regen faster than the gun does anything, and the ragetard is unbeatable in close combat.

>Eren/Pieck chapter
Isn't amazing this is a thing? Never seen two characters with so much chemistry without ever interacting before.

Armored Titan drop on the building.

>not GEP

Attached: serveimage?url=https:%2F%2Fwww.shitpostbot.com%2Fresize%2F585%2F400%3Fimg%3D%252Fimg%252Fsourceimage (463x400, 94K)

Either she's pretending to help or has taken a hostage.

So now that we can safely say that Eren isnt on Zeke's side. Do you really think he meant those mean and terrible things he said to AM

I don't think he had anyone in mind until he heard about Eren but Pieck should've been the number one choice

he already failed

Attached: 1535825138469.jpg (1200x960, 188K)

Pixis caught how Yelena's words about "saving the world" contradict what their proposal would entail so it's likely she is in on it. The Yeagarists are the ones who are just acting on blind faith and powertripping.

making a dramatic setpiece for a cliffhanger, same as manlet's retarded thunderspear rube goldberg device

Gabi will save Eren. Screencap this.

With what? He needs serious care and multiple supplies to stabilize him, Hisu probably has most of that stuff at the farm. Also it makes sense for them to reach there for the plot to move forward.

that contradicts what we've seen him think before just as much

you can literally tell by the way eren is talking that he’s lying to zeke. you can tell he is an intellectual as well because he knew warrior unit infiltrated the island before pieck surprise attacked

If Eren started laying out additional conditions to go through with Zeke's plan why would Zeke have trusted him?

Attached: 1551971246254.png (920x4512, 2M)

I still believe that he did not lie when he said that to AM, originally he was not even going to tell them since he just wanted to know where Zeke was, and he only told them that because they made him angry by telling him that he was being controlled by Zeke

Yelena, slip some sleeping drugs during a tea party he does with all the shifters have her titanize and eat one.

Actually, yes. He is actually fighting while they're just sitting on their asses.

It's a special gun and temporarily disables a shifter's power to transform.

Attached: E4DF04CC-F581-47C9-B27A-3F250F2A5DEC.png (960x1280, 1.11M)

>Gabi will save the person she hates the most

>hates the most
>has a crush on him

Perhaps each plume of smoke represents a life now taken to form the titan within the titan shifter. Literally they are seeing their path intersecting with another's.

For Ymir, her paths and Marcel's at that point are permanently crossed so there are two plumes.

For Zeke, his paths intersect with Xaver and Who Girl so there are three.

He meant them but he wasn't planning on telling it to them

Ziiku is pure and cute!

> mean and terrible things he said to AM
Like what? He was only telling the truth. Mikasa is a doggo and Armong has become the ultimate peacecuck. Armong and Mikasa were the ones who were being mean to Eren. The accused of him of being Zeke's slave without any proof. They were also plotting to kill him.

Her heart goes doki doki every time she sees him.

Her hate will be redirected towards humanity when she learns the truth. It was never about atonement, her people died for oil.

Attached: 457856.png (1261x547, 328K)

Eren is so fucking based

She will open up to him. Eren will be a nice onii-chan to her.

i know right

He's an anti-vaxxer

why does merch keep pushing EM & ErwL? those are deader than dead ships

overcome failure at any cost, even if it means betraying others

It's only here to think the ship which died.
It's popular in Japan.

Will she ever smile again?

Attached: 36.png (288x647, 138K)

No, what could she possibly have to look forward to now. her friends are dead. Even if Eren were to die, which he wont, she's too woke now to revert back to her bluepilled happiness.

>Ymir and zeke experience paths
Why them?

Piku will restore Gabu's smile and her own when she kills Shitren.

Attached: piku and gabo.png (114x243, 34K)

>deader than dead
not for the obsessive hardcore fans that are the big spenders

Eren will restore Gabi's smile after he hugs her.

Both of them died as martyrs

I got my fujo chequebook right here if they want to pander to me

Because they know is a crack ship, you EHnigger

They fulfilled the conditions required to see PATHS.

yes

Yelena's not an Eldian.

Piku's smile brings warmth to my heart when nothing else will.

Attached: pii's smile.jpg (604x598, 113K)

If Levi actually stays alive they can have matching scars

cock beats gun

Attached: the usurper.jpg (861x1207, 514K)

>EH
>crackship
The absolute state of denial in these threads

I think everyone experiences it when they become a shifter.

If Zeke had seen it before he didn't remember

And what exactly did Ymir do different than other mindless titans (Armin, Eren, Porco) who became shifters.

Maybe there are still things we don't know about her

Gabi belongs to Eren cock

How can people be in this much denial? One thing is arguing is eren is not the father, other thing is calling EH a crackship.

she lost her human body

I dont even think she saw paths. Just a starry night after becoming a shifter.

That's interesting and not something I thought of. I'll consider it and maybe if we see the PATHS world again it'll be reinforced or disputed.

The best explanation I've seen is that her body was absorbed into the Titan and Ymir (the real one) had to make her a new one, similar to how she did with Zeke.

Both scars they got from a Jaeger too, it's symbolic in a way.

She had "died" and needed to be reborn (re-sculpted)

It's the exact same place that Zeke was in except there was only one path, it's almost impossible for there to be no connection. There are no deserts in Paradis remember?

Are we really defending the asspull that was Zeke coming back to life?

Yes

What bothers me more is Levi surviving

Okay. I'll do this once more. In 114, Xaver explained that all Eldians are an extension of the Founding Titan's body. When Zeke uses his coordinate powers, his titans become an extension of his body. As long as he is just barely alive, he can regenerate from a titan that is his "body."

Denial? A deluded brain damage retard can't use that word.

Personal feelings for the characters aside, Zeke's revival is a far greater asspull than anything we've seen before this.

it is, but is interesting

I agree, but Zeke is vital to reversing the vow of pacifism and Eren unleashing the rumbling. Im not too upset.

I'm not, but Ymir's introduction was pretty cool so I'm letting it slide.

They deserved it. Eren is the only one fighting for his race right now. AM don't even realize the stakes. This is the face of a man who is redpilled and who fucks. I can't wait to see M's reaction to being told Eren is the father.

Attached: 1550641649444.jpg (319x266, 39K)

Zeke is a golem created to serve the eternal Eldian

Shifters don't remember the first time they transform usually.

>Waiting for Zeke to come and rumble
>youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4

Attached: songs.png (290x468, 117K)

I love it when girls do that thing where they squeeze their boobs with their upper arms to make them bigger. Its even sexier when its someone with small tits like Yelena

That was kino. Though manlet should be dead.

Attached: koff.jpg (1067x1600, 484K)

Keep projecting, who do you ship to get so defensive crybaby?

Attached: laughing shingekis.png (783x692, 450K)

Maybe its the titanization that wipes them. Ymir was a titan for decades and Zeke is reaching his expiry date.

Yes, since it introduced Lolimir

This is stupid and you should feel stupid.

So this means that the titans bodies come from Ymir throwing sand to the shifters?

That's a spooky murder hunch user.

Charmin was surface damage. Zeke was bits all over that field and regenerated from 1/4 of his body.

Okay, what's your explanation?

3rd degree burns over 100% of your body
>j-just surface damage bro

strawpoll.me/17567586

oh god oh fuck piaechke not like this you basically walked right into his jaws you dumb cunt you

Attached: a beast that had its prey.jpg (644x559, 136K)

If next chapter is about something entirely different and ends with Eren killing Pieck Isayama is a hero

It's an asspull and Ymir sent the titan there.

is the rumble going to happen y/n?

No. At least it won't be the endgame.

If Isayama has Eren somehow convince Gabi to finish off Pieck that would be even more kino

leave it to me

Attached: 1544156160111.jpg (500x641, 62K)

Yes because the rest of the world backing off has no feasible cause other than titans fucking them up.

Don't worry she has a mauser pistol kek

What is the chance that in the next chapter Eren will call Piku a racetraitor and has a 3-some with a converted piku and gabo?

It's Zeke's titan

That's the thing though. 3rd degree burns in of themselves isn't immediately lethal. Your organ systems remain intact and you're not actively losing blood. Sure, you'll die of dehydration or infection eventually but that can take hours to days.

Meanwhile most of Zeke's organs are missing and his lungs have been destroyed. Even if his heart was intact a wound that big should have bled him out within about 20 seconds, with brain death due to lack of oxygen occurring within less than a minute.

Gabi is going to do some truly awful things to protect him.

that's nothing compared to Reiner's bullshit

Attached: oa41tzvVIj1qjenwg_540.png (540x304, 219K)

Still not as bad as koff.

Attached: Merely pretending to be dead.png (390x624, 330K)

Not an asspull, already foreshadowed, not everything that wouldn't happen in real life is an asspull you brainlet.

very true, like another said there is probably more to the plan or else it really doesnt make sense

>retard

I'm convinced Reiner really messed something up with himself when he transferred his consciousness into his titan. Bert seemed really alarmed that he would go to such lengths, so there has to be some consequence for doing it.

He didn't regenerate, he died. See, this is why the opinions of you fuckers shouting asspull at literally everything doesn't matter, because you're 95% of the time not paying attention.

it would make sense, although he was already so messed up emotionally before and since it's hard to say.

There's no proof he outright died. It used his remains too. It's regeneration.

I've never had a hard time believing shifters are almost invincible. The only questionable thing Reiner survived was his head being blown off, but even then his brain was still partially intact. The "transferring consciousness" shit was weird, but there have been cases of animals surviving with only a brainstem, and we even know humans are consciousness for a short time after decapitation.

There's nothing that conclusively says he died. From all the information we have all we know is that he lost consciousness prior to the titan putting him in her belly.

Did he have brain function at the time he was put into the titan? We don't know.

He won't. He'll argue with her a bit before she attempts to kill him with headshot or something, only for Eren to go "heh, that hurt..." stand up, and go "I bet you didn't know, as a shifter I can transfer my consciousness and higher brain functions into my nutsack" before transforming and killing Pieck, then whispering to himself "I guess you could say that was a Pieck of cake" and laughing at his own pun

Yeah because it was fucking awesome. Only people mad about it are manletfags. There’s still a chance he’s dying and Hange escaping was just so he gets a proper send off next chapter

I have no way to prove it, but I think it might be why his titan looked almost exactly like him during Grimer Reminder. Maybe his will was imparted on the AT when he transferred his consciousness.

>Castrated by Eldia

not even the miracle of german science can save her

Attached: are you crying my fuhrer og.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

>Eren is a "hoe before bro" kind of guy
Defend this

there's definitely something going on with his relationship with his titan imo. we've also never seen a shifter start to resemble their titan the way he did during that too, and it's too much and too deliberately done to just be a visual representation of his state of mind i think, isayama doesn't usually work that way.

>Eren making terrible puns
No

>Not having a bro that understands why you'd choose a ho first

But Ymir brought it there. Zeke was dead.

fake news

You forgot
>completely lost cool and broke defensive stance charging a single hostile after sustaining only 1 casualty
>causes the deaths of her entire unit
>barely survives

KOFF

>But Ymir brought it there
It was already on it's way since the end of 113 where some user noticed the "twitch" sound effect.
>Zeke was dead
See what this user says We can't say for sure he was dead rather than just on the brink of death.

Do you think the loli will save Eren when his time comes or are his sins too heavy?

I agree. There has to be something more to it and I can't wait to find out what's up with Reiner.

I always knew it.
Endgame right there, brothers.

Attached: endgame.png (589x430, 422K)

She will rebuild him, she has the technology

>implying Ymir isnt helping Eren every step of the way

(((gab)))

Attached: the gabber has assumed direct control.jpg (837x1280, 130K)

There'll be no need since he'll be giving her all nine titan powers. He is the Devil himself you know.

She'll come when Eren is overusing his titan and gets absorbed into it in the final battle. She'll also say to him that he will need to be there when she is born

collection of old phone chargers all tangled up in a drawer, and her phone is at 5% battery. It's late so she is using the phone's flashlight to see in the dark so she doesn't wake me up, so the battery is draining fast

>w-why cant i move everytime I see chadren

not really because it happened in the same chapter... he wasn't even confirmed dead.

lolimir brought back Zeke the antinatalist, I bet she is tired of the Eldians.

>Yelena knows the REAL plan to save the world from Eldians by making them all infertile
>no one else in the loyalists knows that plan
>this is why oingoboingo turns to her and says "Yelena?" when pixis points out that Zeke's plan wasn't to save the world at all

Or she is helping Eren since Zeke is necessary.

cus your brain aint just your brain, ya got a whole nervous system niga

>my paths are moving on their own

Because she was afraid. Eren Yaeger is basically Shiva at this point. He holds the Founding titan, the Attack titan, and the Warhammer titan

Did gab imprint on eren?

not that necessary, if he dies, there still is Historia.

No shit, but this is Eren's will and his will is to only use Zeke and Zeke only.

and why would Ymir give a shit about that? you said Zeke was indispensable for the rumbling, and this is why Ymir brought him back, but he isn't.

>Ymir comes for Zeck
>Krista comes for Eren

>manlet and Zeke BOTH lived

there's a character dying soon in exchange for this.

based

for shock value? Levi getting fucked up, already done that job.

Never heard of a first name and a last name?

They're going to die from something lesser too. I've braced myself but I'm still going to be furious

so Eren can serve up a revenge even worse than death to zeke. Pay attention speedreader

I say Zeke's asspull is worse but manlet looks worse than fucking Udo and is going to survive. He looks like everything beneath his skin is liquid.

Too many chapters were wasted building up to manlet getting a cool scar and Zeke regrouping with the Jaegerists just as intended? Yeah a character is getting capped for shock value.

Fucking memed into reality

They need to stop somewhere first, I don't think they are close, Hange would need to reanimate him before

when's the next chapter, niggas?

>185555555

He issued an order to it and the other titans near him before ripping it apart: Kill Levi

The nape on that titan wasn't destroyed, so presumably after it regenerated enough to move again it was acting on its last given order. Ymir might have countermanded this order somehow to save Zeke's life, but the titan traveling toward the cart doesn't require divine intervention.

I can't imagine who it would be, I just hope it's not Historia.

Reiner will massacre the Walldians, including Pixis, next chapter.

Dubs confirm, never look down on mememagic.

I bet it will be Pieck, she will be killed Terminator 2 style (John Connor's foster dad) there are too many characters already and it was weird Reiner wasn't the one to enter there

Eren is the FT and has more titans in him making him closer to Ymir than anyone else. Even if he can't access the power of the FT, when he can it is his power to control. Memory and will fuckery transcend time and space as Krueger himself said. Sure Ymir can also be helping Zeke to wipe out the Eldian but why the fuck didn't she tell Zeke that Eren is not on the plan if Zeke is the Goddess's chosen one?

>speedreader
i forgot the part of the manga where they explain Ymir intentions, oh wait it hasn't happened.

she is shocked to have encountered an autistic rage that overpowers her own

Attached: raoh vs tiger.jpg (728x1180, 231K)

I'm retarded
>

Attached: 72970698_p33.png (800x696, 362K)

Pieck is either really stupid or really cocky, I think it's the later. I don't think she would get in that situation unless she's sure she has the upper hand.

What will the preview be about?

They were truly meant for each other

shopping cart finnabouta get vored

Jeanbo

Attached: 72725941_p3.jpg (600x938, 339K)

He doesn't want to make a fool of himself in front of the only one who still respects him. The Brauns is the property of Eren after all.

probably manlet

EH

To preserve Historia's humanity. He clearly states it needs to be a royal family member thats a titan. Ymir brought Zeke back for this purpose so Eren can unleash the rumbling.Thats what Ymir wants as well and she knows Eren wouldnt use Hisoria like that

Attached: 576554.png (1026x440, 306K)

JAN

Yep. I expect Eren "met" Ymir through P A T H S and they came up with some plan and this is what changed Eren. Now they are working together so she saved Zeke as he is required for the plan as Eren refuses to use Historia.

I messed up, guys. I hate shipping, but I fully support EH and LH.

Attached: 1539125053768.gif (480x480, 233K)

>making him closer to Ymir than anyone else
so it was King Cuck, and he imposed his will in the FT without any problem with Ymir if she had an issue about fucking with the Eldians survival. The only fact we know is that she revived Zeke, someone with an anti-natalist agenda.

>muh goddess cares about EH happiness and she plans for their best interest.
seriously?

Mothership reveal when?

I would like it to be about LH
> chemistry teacher wants to break the law
> manlet was a drug dealer
No more LE fanservice, too tired and burned

not that she necessarily cares about their happiness. just that she knows Eren wont follow through with Historia as the outlier.

>it’s a “people pretending their completely unconfirmed theories with zero supporting evidence are canon” episode

Jean's dad was a Reiss and nothing you say can convince me otherwise

Original Ymir is protecting her parents aka Eren and Historia.

This might be bogus but current event is happening only because King Cuck happened. The Titan Wars might continue to this day and wipe out the Eldians themselves if not stopped and it was only stopped because of the Tybur and King Cuck agreement. This course of events are necessary for the Eldian to learn from their mistake and to achieve freedom. The first chapter was "To you 2000 years later" and if it does not indicate communication between Eren and Ymir then, I don't know what.

so Eren the person who is dead set on advancing no matter what to destroy his enemies, has betrayed his closest allies and friends and has abandoned any care about morals, is going to stop if he has to use Historia to win? ok

>Eldian to learn from their mistake
committing genocide on a worldwide scale by using the power of the Titans and reforming their empire is hardly "learning from their mistakes"

To be fair Eren is using the most complicated route that benefits Historia the most. I don't buy the lolymir is their daughter but we need Eren and Historia's pov someday

It's what he's been literally doing all this time, if he did not mind sacrificing Historia then he just kept the 50-year plan to simply touch Historia at some point after she ate Zeke

>Ymir is an EHfag
BASED

>Reforming their Empire
Eren doesn't want this
>Genoicide
Maybe will and maybe won't since we don't event know what is Eren's plan but since this is a shounen with an ending that will please the fan as Isayama himself said so, we can take a guess from it.

>Dykemir opened the path of EH
>Ymir manipulates the PATHS for EH
Based

>To be fair Eren is using the most complicated route that benefits Historia the most.
yeah, I agree in that, but it doesn't justify why would Ymir a goddess would care to alter events "like resurrecting Zeke" to not bother for Eren to make a sacrifice with Historia if Ymir actually wanted for the rumbling to happen.

This page still cracks me up

Yes user, I'm sure if Zeke somehow ends up dying or some shit Eren will just drop fucking everything and let Marley destroy them, dumbass. He's doing what he's doing because he believes there is another way that doesn't involve sacrificing Historia, but should that other way no longer be possible, do you think he wouldn't go through with it?

>forgot to attach the page

Attached: 0112-029.png.jpg (1066x1600, 521K)

That entire convo was pure kino

>Eren doesn't want this
well his choice of companions says otherwise until proven differently.
>Maybe will and maybe won't
there is no way for Paradise to survive without the rumbling happening, not after what happened in Liberio.

There is the Zero Dilemma Time game meme where the villain (in this manga it would be Ymir) wants his parents to fuck so he can exist. The villain of the game also had a weird power (machine) that could replicate people

>eren and gabi still with their hands on the table

that game genuinely has a garbage story

I know, but that plot twist was so hack I laughed. The other two games were a lot better of course

Eren has shown no interest in an Eldian Empire, he is just using them.

"I'll locate Zeke. That's it."

Attached: 1542758126797.png (1046x1051, 1.09M)

Why is Eren sitting like that?

Gabi is a much better sister than Mikasa.

He is balanced. Nothing can topple him

well, who you think is going govern if Eren wins? the Jaegerist and their imperialist mindset, which is going to prevail once Eren is gone, because now is pretty popular in Paradise.

based trips of truth

They'll have to start from scratch, because sonst everyone is going to die.

Reminder that Isayama's artstyle peaked in Utgard arc, declined during politics, and then crashed HARD after. He flew too close to the sun too soon.

so he is going to kill the new government after he overthrew the last one? Eren plans sound fucking wonderful, truly a 3/10 mind.

>They're going to die from something lesser too
Eren isgoing to eat Zeke after he activates the rumbling.

I heartily disagree. He's inconsistent but the man is improving.

Attached: 1392088385709.jpg (3288x1104, 1.97M)

No, she just wants Zeke to follow the path of killing all eldian.

I meant more along the lines of Jean or Connie getting shot and succumbing to the wound.

This is really cool. Someone should update this.

The whole Eldian titan conflict is going to be solved with magic and paths. It's just that simple. Ymir is probably guiding the shingeki no kyojin in a way that makes it move towards setting her soul free from the titan power.

We'll likely get a whole universe reset or some shit

Maybe his butt hurts

How do we stop the new Nazi cissexual Ymir from erasing the butifel African transsexual Ymir?

From what?

Attached: 43.png (646x756, 372K)

A magic solution for a conflict involving genocide, racism, imperialism, extremism, and oppression is out of place And destroying the curse is not going to stop for the other nations to exterminate Paradise, after what they did in Liberio.

It's going to unlock the super paths which will affect all the world and involve time travel or some shit. Chapter 1's whole deal has me thinking that.