To Love-Ru would have been actually good if Riko was the protagonist

To Love-Ru would have been actually good if Riko was the protagonist.

Attached: 092e9f703e5337b71aaae8476cea6ff3.jpg (640x1130, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/33132/all-of-humanity-is-yuri-except-for-me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is riko getting added to the harem?

She needs a harem.

nah, To Love-Ru would've been better if the MC wasn't such a fucking gay Shinji Ikari-tier beta male.

Attached: __tenjouin_saki_yuuki_rito_and_yuusaki_riko_to_love_ru_drawn_by_yabuki_kentarou__sample-0c934bbdddf9 (850x1254, 312K)

She needs a male Risa, a male Lala, and a male Nemesis.

They would be better futa.

Tenjouin-senpai is such a sweetie at heart. She better get a happy ending either with or from Zastin.

Attached: TLrT_OVA_01_0001.png (875x480, 278K)

Would she constantly trip and fall on their dicks?

Yes, though Nemesis' dick would technically always be inside her.

>a male Risa
Risa's a huge perv without a dick, user. Making her a horny high school guy is asking this to go to rape town. I like TLR not being R-18, thanks.

Attached: TLrD_OVA_06_0003.jpg (850x798, 97K)

Attached: __yuusaki_riko_to_love_ru_drawn_by_orange_meitoku__26fc0cbdc7c7a8753ddd2b8972b128b9.jpg (515x900, 183K)

I hate seeing a Riko TLR thread die young.

Attached: TLRD_08_41.png (823x1200, 254K)

>not a single good Riko doujin
Fuck.

I think that TLRD would've been even better with Neme-chan as the protagonist.

Attached: what have been seen cannot be unseen.jpg (1280x1417, 185K)

Even Shinji would be taking advantage of the situation by now, and not just using his hand.

He would just be molesting other guys so it's fine.

"I can draw hotter versions of these characters than Yabuki," said damn near no one, ever.

where do i begin with TLR, bros?

I like Sin-maniax.
He managed to draw most of the girls but not Riko, what a waste.

The answer is sad but simple - the original demographic when this ran in Shonen Jump was young boys. Do you think they could honestly self-insert as a cute girl?

Before you say "but what about the other female protags of Jump", Arale, Jolyne, and Emma aren't traditionally girly, Medaka wasn't the "real" protagonist of her series, and I have no idea how Act-Age has survived so long.

Attached: genderswap comparisons6.png (1200x1796, 3.94M)

The manga. Then the series and OVAs in release order. People will tell you to skip the first series, but you'll miss some funny scenes if you do.

All these literally whos and not Ranma?

>not a single good Riko doujin
wat? The best TLR doujins are almost all Riko

I wanna see a harem series where the obligatory genderbender arc actually just sticks. Like, 50-100 chapters in there's this massive bait and switch and the entire manga turns into a full on genderbender-fest.

I mean it's basically what every TG fetish story/comic/image sequence based on an established property does, right? Take a character from a popular series, and then poof them into a girl. Hi jinx ensue. The hook here is the original author does it. Straight up.

Yeah but then it turns yuri or stays het?

Come up with your own TLR chapter.

Here's mine. One of Lala's inventions accidentally causes Rito and Riko to split into two people, but there's some kind of problem where they'll die or disappear or something if they don't fuse back together before a certain time limit. For some reason, the only way for them to get put back together is to get Riko's heart all aflutter in love, so Momo and/or Lala suggest that Rito and Riko go on a date. Momo/Lala/whoever prepares Riko for the date and gets into changing room shenanigans while picking out an outfit for her. Chapter then consists of her and Rito going around town with various hijinx and everything going wrong, with neither of them wanting to be there, and then in the end, they both trip into each other and get all tangled up and that somehow fuses them back together. Chapter ends with Rito in Riko's clothes in the middle of a mall or amusement park or something and everyone giving him the stink-eye thinking he's a crossdresser.

The thing is that I wanted to try and go for some more obscure stuff in order to show a comparison of people before and after they swap. Ranma was too obvious.

Tough call on that. How often do you see the MC going through a permanent change like that in ANY story, let alone a gender-bending based one?

I mean I guess it depends. Chances are you'd get your series canceled soon after digging into this idea, so if you wanted to go full subversion, you'd have the TG'd MC get with a guy. Probably would work better in a comedic series. More natural course of action would be yuri though, because the harem would be tested on how much they're really interested in the MC. You could even pull drama where like, a girl really does love the guy, but simply can't as a girl.

Rito is so fucking boring now and everything about him is so stale and overdone this is probably the only way to save the manga.

I guess the idea would kind of work best if the series is already failing. The boss-man editor is breathing down your neck, telling you readership is down, and you need to spice something up to get eyes glued on the pages. At that point, what do you have to lose? You're gonna be unemployed soon, so you might as well start drawing your fetish. See if that does anything for anyone. It's Japan.

Lala invents a time machine, and decides to use Rito as its test pilot. The time machine, unfortunately, has no preset destination, so Rito is thrown into the past - 16 years ago, when his parents were still high-school students. While trying to find a way back, he accidentally causes a series of events which causes his mother and father to break up. Realizing the time paradox he has created, Rito has to become like Marty and get his parents back together to ensure his existence. There are also cameos of younger versions of many of the adults in the series - the teachers, Oshizu, etc.

Anyway, the punchline is that Rito's parents get back together. However, one last accident causes him to barge into his parents' room while they are having sex and he witnesses his own conception.

Isn't that what Gal Cleaning did?

I would probably enjoy this, especially if the Principal ended up looking like a handsome movie star when he was younger.

>More natural course of action would be yuri though, because the harem would be tested on how much they're really interested in the MC.
That would be cute.

so is there a handy guide on what chapters riko comes up?
both for mango and anime

Attached: time to jac.jpg (274x540, 40K)

What did it do?

Original series: OVA1
Motto: I think episode 4 or 5?
Darkness: Episode 5-6, OVA 2

I think. It's been a while.

With all honesty, it's something that's better off being experienced firsthand.

That's because you're shameless user!

Attached: 1541468649040.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Risa's dad or mom is revealed to be a high school or middle school friend of one of Rito's parents. They're going to be away for about a week or two, much longer than they would usually be away from Risa (getting home late in the evenings so they're still technically all in the same house even if Risa is asleep by the time they get back), and don't feel comfortable leaving Risa alone for that long despite this, so they ask the Yuuki's if she can stay with them for a while. They accept and we get a week's worth of Risa molesting everyone in the house, including Mikan. At least one of Rito's and Mikan's baths will include Risa joining them before getting kicked out. Risa then pulls a Momo on Momo and molests her while she's sleeping like she does to Rito.

>you're
Aren't we all?

Attached: TLRD_64_hotdog.png (859x494, 70K)

>anime

To Love-Ru is actually good

I haven't memorized the manga chapters she appears in. Only 99-101 of the original series, but that's it.

she appears in episode 3 in motto, no lews compared to the other times

This but with Tearju and Mikado.

Attached: 1512533901299.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Can't say I disagree, it's not as if Rito had any balls to begin with

Fuck You gender bender shit

Die once for all

Is there a typical ecchi harem manga that just has a straight girl as a protagonist fending off a gaggle of horny lesbians? Seems like it'd be a great way to explain why the protagonist never fucks anyone, keep all of the haremettes pure for waifufags, and simultaneously double the amount of T&A in every retarded fall-into-panties moment.

That idea's just crazy enough to work.

Is this close enough?
mangadex.org/title/33132/all-of-humanity-is-yuri-except-for-me

Yui will always have the taste of Rito's dick on her mind and on her lips, user.

Attached: TLRD_64_33-34.jpg (1918x1400, 1.18M)

>perfect timing
There would be one more way to land that would be perfect, but that's a great 2nd place.

I will read and find out.
Closest thing I can think of is YuriCam, but even then that wasn't really a harem.

Yeah, I don't think it counts. This is just a cute /u/ story. I mean a god awful faceplanting-into-crotch harem with no fewer than three love interests, just with a straight girl as the center point.

Rito's been handing out accidental oral as though he had a quota to meet. It's about time that he got something back.

Attached: TLRD_37_36.png (1136x1600, 325K)

He shouldn't need to rely on accidents for some of them to be shown giving something back, and not just potentially implying it.

Would have been better if To-love Ru was /u/.

This is just a Yuri thread in disguise isn't it

and a chad LoLo falling from the sky?

that's not super interesting anymore, but standard shoujo fare.