Shingeki No Kyojin

My wife is scared could you cheer her up?

Attached: 1536073628511.jpg (276x257, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gteYA6AKZKU?t=99
strawpoll.me/17565551
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: chart 115.png (920x4512, 2M)

It just hit me that Eren will change Eldian biology so they can no longer turn to titans.

Think about it, wasn't his goal to exterminate the titans? Zeke won't even be that buttmad about it either.

It'll be a three step process though:
>First, brainwash Zeke with the coordinate
>Second, control the wall titans to fight off the world with the rumbling
>Finally after they've repelled the world undo Ymir's curse so the world no longer has a reason to fight them

Why didn't Zeke think about it then?

GODVI WILL SURVIVE!!!

Attached: pnyyp1QYyC1uqrsj.jpg (1052x1015, 122K)

Because he's an emo dumbfuck.

And probably that Marley would've genocided the Eldians if they could no longer titanize, they would have no use for them. So either way it would've led to the same result but Zeke saw his plan as more humane. In other words he's a dumbfuck.

Cringe.

>smiles you couldn't protect

Attached: 36.png (288x647, 138K)

>Sasha
>no mention at all
>Armong's description not even being legible english

I want to scare her more!

Attached: 1542760032126.png (329x462, 136K)

Attached: 1549393801460.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smile.png (720x1021, 273K)

You will know you're reborn tonight
Must be ragged but I stay by your side
Even if my body breaks to the bones
I don't want to go through that ever again
So cry no more, oh my beloved
Go ahead, be proud and finally live
You are the ONE, our rising star
You got a spark to hold. Youre a god
youtu.be/gteYA6AKZKU?t=99

Attached: 1540953386414.jpg (2000x1078, 942K)

I want to fuck Gabo

Pii and Yii were both based this chapter.

>Erenpedos

Attached: 1541428994333.jpg (430x353, 72K)

He will

Attached: d2371ccf9101b24ecf5db9f1339a8ffa.jpg (1057x748, 102K)

Old chartfag, I miss you. Punish the fitly casuals forcing it.

Ymir resurrection soon

Why is she so cute?

Did you hear about 116?

Attached: 1551776146686.jpg (2500x1995, 2.7M)

OMG SHITVI GOT BTFO
HOW WILL MANLET FANS EVER RECOVER

Endgame right here, brothers.

Attached: endgame.png (589x430, 422K)

Die please and thank you.

Attached: 1542121316864.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

Pii was based, Yii cemented xer status as Zeke's #1 useful idiot fighting for her massa despite Eldians being the only force that can challenge Marley.

Attached: JUSTLENA.jpg (261x424, 35K)

strawpoll.me/17565551

DON'T GABI
OPEN INSIDE

>the clouds cleared and the sun shined down on Zeke as he was resurrected.
Literally Jesus.

Here is what is going to happen soon:

>Mikasa and Kiyomi are leaving Paradis by that plane we saw a few chapters ago, "Japan" exposition inc.
>Shiganshina is evacuated, most of the main characters are heading there or already there
>Eren will use the wall titans of Shiganshina to BTFO the currently invading Marleyan army that is heading there from the south port
>Reiner and Porco are rescuing Annie
>Just before Eren and Zeke want to activate the euthanasia, Reiner, Porco and Annie show up
>Annie someone convinces Eren that there is another way and it turns out Isayama kept her in the crystal all these years to have her be an deus ex machina to the plot
>Hanji patches up Levi and they are pretty much out of the story, there is nothing they can contribute anymore

No idea what Armin and the other characters role be in the finale though.

Attached: 1402157007374.png (378x390, 218K)

Not on my watch...

Attached: Did someone just say...GOBLINS.gif (444x250, 767K)

What a mess you are.

>Literally Jesus.
Literally GOD

Attached: 0106-009.png (1067x986, 189K)

Fuck, I'll correct it later. Sorry, I forgot to do it.

Because he's very obviously retarded.

Kiyomi was captured by Marley offscreen and her flying boat was hijacked to make titan-sized 3DMG for Reiner.

Attached: vnimuia.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

This is a comfy Gab fully decked out in "not afraid" buffs and passives. Comfy Gab is not worried about dissenting opinions or weaklings.

Attached: 1534755784079.jpg (296x237, 20K)

>You got a spark to hold. You're a god
BASED GODKE

>God is a cute loli
Based

Whose she aiming at?

Attached: pii.png (174x373, 90K)

This chapter proves Ymir is alive.

Attached: DTksAx1U8AA4ZOp.jpg (1600x1200, 100K)

Porco became a shifter years after Pieck. He's gonna outlive her by a large margin.

whys eren's wife eating that mulatto child's arm

So will Historia have a miscarriage if the euthanasia is activated or will the child just be born sterile?
Or will it be born as a regular human?

I dont think "You are free" is something Eren would say to a child that will never be able to have children of its own.

Attached: gengar.png (639x638, 408K)

Literally Elsa

Crybaby Piifag

Porco will sacrifice himself for Historia.

Ereh

What a cutie.

Elsa a cute. Let it slide.

Holy based

Attached: 1538746054347.png (1280x720, 846K)

So where do you think it goes from here?

Are Zeke and Eren truly collaborating? Did Eren really go from "Kill everyone outside this island" to "lets kill this island"? Could this "rebirth" experience be enough to change Zeke?

I believe there has to be some confrontation of sorts between them because after all this is still a shonen manga. Right now Zeke and Eren are apparently in sync. But for a confrontation to happen seems hard depending on many factors.

If Zeke is changed by this experience and somehow rejects the plan, then Eren must be truly on board with the plan for them to clash.

Or if Eren wasn't truly on board with the plan and had his own plan that would go somewhat against Zeke's plan, then Zeke must not be changed by this experience, or even have this experience reinforce his belief that the plan must really go forward because if he was saved by Ymir in a miracle it means the plan must be carried out.

If Eren is not truly with the plan and Zeke is changed to reject the plan, then there's no chances of them having anything to have a confrontation about.

Eren will go full Kruger

Attached: Brotherly Reminding.jpg (407x497, 74K)

>You won't get to wake up to this and kiss his butt and back every morning
Why live?

Attached: HUSBAND material.png (711x755, 911K)

Armin and Annie will convince Eren that there is another way.

THE BANDS IN THE SKY ARE LITERAL PATHS AND I NEVER NOTICED

>cripplet blind, half-dead and bleeding out in a river.
>Based Zeke literally resurrected by God and is perfectly fine.

Kek.

I only noticed that as well 10 minutes ago

Inside a cave for 3 chapters

Attached: d85c2ccf-9a3a-4b46-9c34-edae9c9738c8.png (1000x625, 829K)

>Unironically thinking a race traitor is based

I count 8
Also, does loli nurse Ymir "live" on the paths?
Did she "rebuilt" Ymir who had been in her titan for so long after eating Marcel?
If Zeke has "seen" the paths AND remembers seeing loli nurse Ymir, do you think he will have a new "power" or something?

hm...

Attached: zeke.png (710x1346, 595K)

So the only way to stop the Manlet hax was cripple him with a ridiculous explosion, and the only way for Monkey Trouble Jobber to continue living is divine intervention hax.

Someone post Eren's school shooter edit.

I don't see why you faggots believe that Zecuck suddenly changed his mind. He's still the self hating retard ad he is about to get stabbed in the back by his oh so beloved bro.

What's the point of making the world mad as fuck with Paradis by raiding Liberio though? Even if he just went up to world armies and told them "Hey let's not fight, we can't turn into didans anymore haha" the centuries long grudge further accentued by his recent actions will still be there. The desire to wipe out Paradis and then be free to exploit the island's ressources will still be there. It really doesn't solve shit for his people.

The only way is oh my deus ex machina.

>cucklena

Attached: seething niglena.png (720x863, 316K)

Cry louder, I can't hear you yet

Attached: the yeletranny.png (851x720, 101K)

>Crybaby unironically still thinks I'm a tumblrfag
The never ending kek

>armbands
The absolute state of Paradise.

Attached: Merely pretending to be dead.png (390x624, 330K)

You two have this argument every time I'm here, I ship you.

I ship us too. Crybaby piifag is just a massive tsundere

Attached: 1532112793691.png (858x636, 226K)

I'm not saying he suddenly changed his mind.

Only that this experience can make him either go hard reverse or hard forward.

feels good lads

got a link to read 116?

>Facebook memes

i got a link to 115 mr time traveler

Really warming up to Gabi now fellas. Not sure why.

Reminder the invading army will soon be completely BTFO by the wall titans of Shiganshina and its gonna be fucking epic

Attached: soon.png (2014x968, 2.08M)

She has always been great.

Attached: 1534646753203.jpg (807x782, 130K)

she got humbled and had her worldview violently upended

sorry thats what i meant

>on her bedroom
what like sitting on the roof?

But the "army" is already in Paradise mingled with the rest of them. That'd kill everyone.

>1 minute apart

Attached: pii unamused.png (159x245, 38K)

>dude just dont get children lmao
Is this some sort of allegory for the western world or something?

She got put in her place HARD.

Nah man, they havent reached Shiganshina yet.

Why else do you think Isayama set all of this up so neatly?
>All main characters are in Shiganshina
>it already got evacuated so no civiliance will get hurt if the wall titans there get released
>army is coming from the south

It will happen user

Brainlet.

Reminder that sterilization is far from a humane solution and in many ways is worse than simply dying instantly of a heart attack. Even if Marley backs off from the attack for whatever reason expect societal collapse and anarchy within a few years and a miserable death from starvation and poverty for the last generations

That's not even a minute it's a few seconds kek

Memes aside, this has the potential to be one of the greatest stories to come out of Japan if Isayama doesn't fuck up the ending.

>to enjoy life, have children
People who think this way disgust me.

VERONICAAAAA

Attached: 1502031994231.png (233x267, 99K)

>race traitor
autist

I said nothing about enjoyment. Its about the CHOICE of having children.

Freedom to choose. People who physically can not make children of their own are less "free" than those who can. Even if they dont want any.
Its all about the freedom of choice.

I unironically consider snk one of the best manga I've read (and that's more than 250 titles). Of course we have some asspulls and shit writing here and there (mostly in the last arc) but overall it's good.

Unless a new Marleyan population moves in and becomes the workforce, imagine all those future 80yo Eldians who can't maintain the economy working.

>Being this paranoid

>this chapter
LM soon?

WTF IS PATHS WHAT WAS YMIR DOING THERE WTF IS GOING ON HERE IS SHE MAKING ALL THE TITANS FROM SAND WTF

Attached: large.jpg (500x281, 14K)

Cadren will rebuild this universe the way he wants it!
Can't believe how pathetic and gullible his cuck half brother is though.

Attached: Akuma.Homura.full.1832677.jpg (1024x638, 501K)

Eren will go to the past and stop the Ymir curse from ever existing

I gotta give it to Isayama for long term planning and foreshadowing, even if that planning includes planning asspulls. At least he has a vision.

they would, because you're a faggpt

Piku is perfect.

Attached: pii quiet.png (500x593, 285K)

Read the lyrics fago, Zeke is a GOD

better than death, poverty and destruction caused by the world population propogated indefinutely by breeding dumbasses.

>Just before Eren and Zeke want to activate the euthanasia
Please tell me you're joking. I can't comprehend how somebody could really believe that Eren is agree with Zeke's plan.

not the same user, but that's literally what he is, what is your problem?

Lmao how does she always get caught in the middle of Eren's conflicts

Attached: whatsnextforthegabster.png (1040x331, 365K)

>sips casually
I'll take a slice of that piie

Attached: sips casually.png (818x593, 140K)

So why couldnt they just activate it the moment they agreed upon it?

>if the euthanasia is activated
It just won't happen. Why do you even think about it as of a possibility?

>Right now Zeke and Eren are apparently in sync.
So Eren just threw in a window his mother's words, his own life experience etc., right?

the story of a godly being making humans out of clay or dirt comes up over and over again in mythology across the world, we're going full mysticism now

Attached: prometheus_man_from_clay.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1.jpg (442x293, 169K)

Because she's his imouto.

Attached: u wot m8.jpg (228x227, 19K)

Current arc is still pending (even though I'm personally enjoying it a lot), cause I'm waiting to see how everything comes together. It's not without its flaws but like you said, if it does stick the landing it'll definitely leave its mark.

Because Eren doesn't agree, DUH.

ZeCHAD > LeviKEK

either because Isayama is a hack, or because even if they did it then and there, how would they prove it to the world and stop them from attacking Paradis?

I guess they need to be on Paradis and protect themselfes with the wall titans until things calm down and people believe them

Both shit.

brainlet, Eren's motto until now has been "because I was born into this world", so it does make sense for him to go into, "if I hadn't been born this could have been avoided". that being said, I do believe Eren is deceiving zeke

Grim Reminder part 3 next chapter.

Attached: 76bf878ce0cad070c8e1ce6c87e9932a.jpg (564x624, 61K)

Well he also saw his father crushing kids like insects, and knows that this will continue to go on while Eldians and Titans exist.

But I agree his mother part is valid too, that's why I believe Eren can swing either way at this point of the plot and still be valid.

Or even worse, he can go both ways, rumbling Marley for what they did and sterilizing Eldians to prevent any more suffering, leaving the rest of the world go on.

War hammer posession?

I'm laughing seeing how Chadren looks at Pikek like literall shit under his boots.

This.

Attached: 1481899501444.png (880x1199, 379K)

Doesn't Zeke need to be a titan for that? Also the other shifters would have felt the command, and Reiner at the very least knows how it feels to be affected by the power of the Coordinate. That shit would have raised some massive flags.

And making anyone who could possibly have a beef with Eldians go to the island to rumble them too.

Shitposting since 2016 bore its fruits

>Detective Hange

Attached: 1551846606186.png (800x262, 348K)

Another chapter down, my children. For now, I ask only that you be honest with me.

Did you think that Pieck was working with Eren when she walked into the room?

Attached: Nick.png (268x253, 39K)

What could have been avoided? His whole life?! Pain and suffering are inherent parts of life too, you know!

What for if your endgame is to make everyone unable to become titans anyway?

nobody with that terrible pistol grip

I didn't notice her desu

It's not about him you brainlet, maybe you missed the part where Eren refers to the last 2000 years this chapter

"We want the same thing"
"Let's say it together"
"Grim reminder" "Zeke's d-" "d-ream of Grim Reminder"

That's exactly what I thought was going on.

so?

Their safety doesnt really matter if they are all going to die in the end. Seems the sooner they do it the sooner its complete.

Or it doesn't impact him much either way.

>WazukyanEMfag

Attached: 1549105372613.jpg (1080x204, 59K)

>falseflagging

Attached: wazu.png (130x130, 38K)

Yeah, but then I laughed when she neck stabbed the guy and scared Eren

True, and I'll admit my response was faulty. You got me there. On a similar note, however, having a child removes that child's freedom from suffering (nonexistence) and no perosn is truly free, being bound by society, its rules, and the struggle to survive. It's better to not have children and let their nonexistence be free of ever knowing the chains of life.

I know that your point is still valid, not having the ability to reproduce does make one less free than others, but I'd argue that not being able to have a child is a good restriction in the same way that stealing, rape, and murder are outlawed. These things are still possible, but I hope you get the comparison with illegality and inability. You're still restricted.

Because CRAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN! THEEESE WOUUUUUNDS THEY WIIILLLL NOT HEAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!

>Wet Hango
>Probably lost her glasses
>Loose hair
>Hango won't CPR you

Attached: kawai.png (478x535, 317K)

>gets shit on not 1 not 2 but 3 times
>cant even suicide bomb properly
such a chad he is

Yikes, are you an American?

>Isayama finally showed the real Ymir not the dyke
Now how long until we see the "devil" or whatever it really is.

Do you remember that Eren already get over it during the cave interaction with Historia and his friends?
The fact that he used that moment to convince Zeke proves that he is lying.
He knows why Grisha acted like this, it was the only one possible action.

>Did she "rebuilt" Ymir who had been in her titan for so long after eating Marcel?

This makes a lotta sense, despaths have only shown up when there was body to build/repair thus far

I thought she would shoot or stab the guard

Paths or something. It would be too simple if Erens plan is a plain rumbling

I love how casually she just walks in, as if she's supposed to be there.

Attached: V44.jpg (1106x1600, 1.06M)

I'm not going to read a translation from absolute retards who think that Eren left the island 10 months ago. I'm waiting for the official one.

She went 100% infiltration, and I love her for that. Fucking based pii.

>He knows why Grisha acted like this, it was the only one possible action.
and that is what he says in the chapter, did you even read it?

>Zeke was the good brother all along.

the devil was the enemies we made along the way

>despaths
nani

The point is that if they did it in Liberio they might get spotted and/or tracked down. The whole thing can be fucked over and undone if Eren gets his ass busted/captured.

I'm pretty sure Eren still wants to collect all 9 titans to open some extraplanar path or shit.

LH is canon and we will see hanji masturbating Levi soon

then why are you even discussing the events in the chapter you turbo retard

Is it just me or does Eren look really weird in these panels? as if isayama didnt put any effort into making him handsome this time around

This is Gabi seconds before eating Eren.

Say something nice about her!

Attached: file.png (797x322, 155K)

based

Attached: 43376212_p24_master1200.jpg (544x771, 385K)

He looks fat

Why the fuck not? I know what Eren character is so I can make logical assumptions about his motives and stuff.

>Gabi joins Eren and carries out his will.
Based.

>Zeke was the cuck brother all along.
ftfy

>a translation from absolute retards who think that Eren left the island 10 months ago
What?

what was that titan that saved zeke? did it come from the ground? did ti crawl from afar? did it just appear from nothing? was that ymir directly saving him because she agrees with his plan?

Isayama didn't want to be beaten by his editor again for a late chapter.

Kill yourself.

What do you mean? He looks fine.

>Gobler kills Mankasa and steals her scarf
b-based

criplet is blind and maimed and probably missing his dick though

>discussing a chapter you haven't read
this is low even for /snk/ standards

because your retarded questions are explained when you read the chapter, moron

His face is off, you're right.

Also I have been predicting that we'll see what lie Eren fed to Zeke to make him believe he's on board with the sterilization plan. Now we see it so that's not something interesting or shocking to me.

Not but when you think about it really makes sense. Right now the world is a living hell hole. Why would you want to bring kids? To make it a better place and fix it? Don't make me laugh

The last chapters are proof that the less of Armong, Mikasa, or shitlet there is, the better the chapter.

I don't remember but who voices this part in the anime? if so we might get confirmation if the anime ever reaches the point that includes Gabi.

'live leak' user who is with the translation guys thinks that
Reread the fucking chapter 113. It's the titan which was tore apart and thrown at Manlet.

Attached: 1543762192010.jpg (500x700, 86K)

STOP BULLYING ZEKE

Attached: 1551931355553.png (954x536, 486K)

its not in the anime, it was changed to something else

Why doesn't Mikasa just break open the bars and Ackerhax everybody in their way to escape?

Attached: 1539558681541.jpg (401x400, 70K)

(((eldian))) logic

Attached: muh.png (300x489, 235K)

the world right now is a living hell? are you fucking kidding me? living conditions are the best that they've ever been for centuries. you're probably American or a teenager, go fuck yourself

Same, i think this is the first time i have ever felt this invested in a Manga or maybe cartoon in general. SNK is some weird Kino creation

Attached: 1551967908629.jpg (804x1000, 209K)

He'd look much better if he had his flashback hairstyle or Gabi's current one.

But 112 had lots of AM and was still great.

>to no be born into this world
>this world
eren is going to destroy this world and create a new one where eldia is free

then get out of the thread if you're too fucking good to even read it because you know everything that's going to happen. tell us the ending too while you're at it

KEK

Look, it's not that interested to read about what exact lie Eren fed to Zeke. I'm waiting for their final confrontation.

It wasn't in the anime because it would've spoiled that it wasn't Mikasa.

There is not a single reason to have a child, especially in Attack on Titan world or current real world, that isn't selfish. Adopting is the best choice.

Fucking confirmed.

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

it wasnt in the anime because brainlets wouldve thought it was a scene of mikasa and eren right before eren fell asleep under the tree. it had to be changed to be clear that eren was seeing future shit for retarded viewers

What if he is working with Zeke and all the Eldians can live on in P A T H S?

Yes, I know what's going to happen because I've been reading the official translations and paying attention. And you may want to check your brain for possible cancer symptoms if you believe that Eren was sincere.

>weakest titan just confronts the strongest face to face
>titanshifters must assume that every other shifter has a tool prepared to shift
Will she work with CHADren or is she stupid

That's actually brilliant

wait for the anime then you stupid Shonen fightfag

Zekcuck a literal cuck

I already said I believe Eren is deceiving Zeke you stupid fuck, that's not even the point I'm making, why are you discussing a chapter that you haven't read?

Just because it's better now doesn't mean it's not still shit. That's dumb, user.

explain why it's selfish

>Adopting is the best choice
Based

Attached: tumblr_p3xyvrB6W31ulg136o2_640.png (600x639, 568K)

>ywn be ordered to get down on all fours and lick Piku's boots
Life is suffering.

Cuckek will get what he deserves when Chadren will betray him.

is it shit for everyone? or just you

Just look at this page and all your questions and doubts will be dismissed.
Any suicidal feelings, guilt and self-hatred that Eren has had in the past are long forgotten.

Attached: Absolutely Beautiful.jpg (2164x1600, 1.25M)

Having daughters naturally is the best choice, adopting is second best because you can take good girls away from bad parents.

Attached: 1532172154618.jpg (644x1282, 123K)

Attached: c120.png (639x921, 667K)

so let's ignore the current chapter and let's base our thinking on previous chapters? brainlet

>'live leak' user who is with the translation guys thinks that
Who? Name names.

>heroxia
Dumb fujo

good, don't breed, leaves more for the rest of us

I'm not discussing the chapter, I'm discussing what people think about it! Plot-wise, in regard to the overarching themes of the manga.

"Race traitors" act AGAINST their race. He's trying to spare them suffering. Regardless of what you believe, if he's right or not, if he's acting in a way he thinks is benefitting the race, it's not being a race traitor. He may be a dumbass for the way he's going about it, but it's not betraying the race if it's an active attempt to help it.

>Eren turns Eldians into tang
IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

>forgetting Hange

>Borsch

Is Yelena Russian?

so if I literally deceive you and then murder you, It's not really a betrayal if to my eyes it's for your own good? you're a retard

He calls himself 'live leak' here. I don't know his name.
Eren is an established character. Was this flashback shown from his POV? Did he act accordingly to his supposed stance after that? Do we know what possibly could've make him change his whole position about life on a short notice?
Fuck NO, to the all three.

also, being a race traitor means going against the best interests of said race, which is survival. this is exactly what zeke is doing, even if it's good according to him

The widow has arrived

Attached: 56085822_p35_master1200.jpg (602x600, 302K)

Not him but the current chapter just goes in the way of the theory that Eren isn't being sincere with his brother, because his actions and decisions up to this very point still fall perfectly in line with the philosophy he's followed and the words of his mother.

>Do we know what possibly could've make him change his whole position about life on a short notice?
We do actually, read the chapter

No, she's 56% african, much like her comrade here.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-11-18-52-12-1.png (225x293, 67K)

again, the question is who do you think eren was telling the truth to? Reiner or Zeke? eren's reactions to willy's speech and what he said to reiner and falco are key to understanding his true motives right now

Oh my, Grisha killed some babies... But Eren get over that a long time ago. Zeke just don't know about that, obviously.
Does Eren act like a person who wants to euthanize his whole race here?
And you want me to believe he suddenly made a 180* turn during those 1.5 years?

Attached: 0107-026.jpg (1066x1600, 436K)

Eren's goal is the same as it ever was, to kill every single titan, he even says it in this chapter, "to bring an end to the 2000 years of history dominated by the titans with his own hands". Eren wants to get control of all 9 titans, remove the Ymir curse from existence, and brainwash the entire world so they forget about the titans

>It's not really a betrayal if to my eyes it's for your own good?
Mice and men style where existence is horrible pain and suffering, yes that's literally for your own good. A mercy kill is a gift, sorry you're too pleb to understand the concept.

Not only that. Let's remember about his speech to Falco about going through hell. About him talking to the mirror, urging himself to fight. And for what? For killing his own race? BULL-FUCKING-SHIT.

that panel is before Eren's vision, again, read the chapter

How are Zecuck fags so desperate? They are still trying to rationalize the worst plan in this entire manga.

>until that day, we continue to advance
read the fucking chapter

Attached: 0EA7AC03-E83D-43A1-94E7-2E72845F5BF6.jpg (1109x1600, 731K)

Selfish reasons to have a child:
>muh genes and/or muh race
>i want a little me
>i want purpose in life
>they need to experience the joy of life
etc.
Pretty much every reasoning is selfish, but here's a basic rundown of the philosophy.

An unborn person, as we know it, does not exist. Things that do not exist cannot suffer in any way. Things that do not exist cannot be deprived of happiness, so they don't feel the loss of not being alive. When they are born, they are inevitably exposed to pain. This is because dying is inevitable. If this were all, there wouldn't be as much of a problem, as otherwise life would be joyful and happy. However, there is a sizeable likelyhood that the child also experiences terrible things. Loss of family, illness, heartbreak, etc.

Even then, I'd agree that people enjoy life. Despite the downsides, life is thoroughly loved and appreciated for its goodness. But there's one caveat: Many people that are born do not like living, and suffer greatly. People who become or are born paralyzed. People who have disabilities they cannot change, that put them at a permanent disadvantage. Those that are tortured, mutilated, murdered. Persecuted because of their race. Subject to abject horror. These people are a minority, but still exist in large proportions. The chance that a possible child becomes this person is real.

So, having that child is selfish, as you are risking them being born as someone that does not like life, and possibly putting them in a terrible situation. This fact is prevalent across all class, race, and cultural lines. The alternative of not having a child is not depriving a person of happiness, because they do not exist.

Overall, just adopting is far superior because you are possibly saving someone from that existence. Someone that is already here.

>One of the final scenes of the manga will be Eren discussing with Ymir about his right to exist
>Paths desert will be the most kino scenery reserved for the greatest realization
>Similar to that weird door in FmA

Why my dick is so hard

but that was the manga made you believe before reaching the time travel memeing. Why would it be any problem for the anime watchers to believe so until reaching that part of the manga??????????????

so the eldians in Paradis are living in horrible pain and suffering? Zeke is saving them? lmao the nerve of calling me a pleb when you can't see that zeke is a self hating jew inserted into the manga

I'll read it when the official translation will appear and I suggest you should do the same.

and even if it was for their own good, and it was a mercy kill, it would still be a betrayal, and he would still be a race traitor, that is a fact

>You will never be married to Bertolt Hoover
>You will never sleep next to him in bed
>You will never go out on dates with him at fancy resturants
>You will never get new clothes from him
>You will never buy cute lingerie for him
>You will never wear them for him
>You will never get hugged by him
>You will never pull down his pants
>You will never give him a blowjob
>You will never be thanked for making him cum
>You will never get oral from Bertolt
>You will never scream his name while he takes care of your body

Attached: 56722355_p25_master1200.jpg (500x640, 141K)

Do you have any proof that this 'live leak' user in question is actually part of the people who translate the chapters aside from the fact that he posted leaks that were already available on discord/reddit anyway? Heck, like 90% of the 'live leak' anons who were posting back when the chapter hadn't been released yet were actually just shitposting. There were only two people who translated chapter 115 and one of them doesn't even browse Yea Forums.

He's not harming the existing Eldians. Not directly, anyway. He's stopping them from breeding more people that could suffer. Especially if the world's armies advance/take over from within the walls (negating the rumbling entirely)

Not that user but no matter what you think is horrible pain and suffering, you don't get to decide over the life of others. It's still the most despicable thing you can do.

Cute

>This is what antinatalists believes

>No idea what Armin and the other characters role be in the finale though.

Armin will be part of the Annie plot.

they wouldnt remember it because it wouldve been insignificant. whereas the scene in the anime is much more in your face and grotesque since it shows blood and titans and shit before the walls have fallen. anime viewers are retarded man thats why they have to beat them over the head with shit all the time (and why they had to do stuff like change around season 3 events)

all you're saying is that having a child is risky, because the real selfish act is not having children because you want to be free and using world suffering as an excuse. are you doing anything to help people in suffering alive today? or do you only care about those that don't exist? selfish fuck

Why is the best interest of a race survival?

He said something like 'after this chapter /snk/ will irrevocably change' and his other spoilers were right. You may check his posts on fireden or in the archive but I don't think it really matters.

The child would also be sterile and even if it wasn't Eldians would still die out.

because, in snk case, the people of that race want to live?

>criplet is blind
only one eye got fucked

it's the angle of the shot that makes him look so thicc

that panel doesnt really prove anything except eren's hatred for titans. eren is going to destroy the world because the world is the thing that puts chains on us, we are born free but then chained by the world. there is a famous rousseau quote that 'man is born free, but everywhere he is in chains'. Thats how eren feels about this world, he was born free, but the titans and the world cage him and take away his freedom

>He's not harming the existing Eldians
do you know what euthanasia is?

muh marley are nazis metaphor

>He's not harming the existing Eldians.
Try talking to couples who have been trying to get kids to no success for years.
Zeke is such a pathetic excuse for a human being. He keeps trampling over the hopes and dreams of others because he thinks that his own psychological problems carry more weight than those of others.

>I know how a character feels better than the author

Zeke just has royal blood that makes him experience his paths like a dream while other shifters wouldve just passed out

>that panel is before Eren's vision
If you are talking about vision he had when he kissed Historia's hand then the meeting with Koyomi happened way after that. He kissed Historia's hand after they retake wall Maria before they go to the ocean for the first time.

Why are you so sure that your interpretation is right while it makes zero sense plot-wise?

my point is that, whatever Eren personally believes at the moment, is not necessarily reflected in his actions. that is also why he has to look in the mirror to convince himself to go forward

And, by the way, first time Eren saw Grisha killing the royal family was even sooner. In the cave.

Ok, user. Let me explain you something.

When Zeke talks about sterilization and euthanasia, he's talking about 1. disabling the only way Eldians can reproduce to stop new births and reduce their population and 2. killing Eldians, either on purpose or by accident, so they can be saved from their supposedly misery.

Zeke's plan is, basically, bring war upon the Eldians to exterminate as much population as possible, and save them from their misery since all the Eldians that may survive that conflict will be confined to spend the rest of their lifes in ghettos (Or even concentration camps, once titans become obsolete), with no capacity to bring new life to this world because that would be "unfair" for the newborns.

I don't care about people that don't exist. That's impossible. I care about the suffering of the world, as you say I don't. There are many people that detest life. I personally don't have a horrible life. I'm just being empathetic towards them. If you never have a child there's no risk to that. How is it selfish not to have children? That makes no sense. What's selfish is to have a child, especially when there are children up for adoption that already need help, and now. I don't intend to take on children, but I also don't want to bring any more in. That's a cruel thing to do.

Having a child is risky, that is true to my words. The risk lies not only with the child's risk of suffering but anything they do, as well. Yes, it's the responsibility of a parent to teach them how to act, but I'm sure many parents of murderers and criminals thought they raised their child well. There's some things that you can't predict. I would never wish my children to be psychopaths or to slowly deteriorate into dementia, but that's a possibility that is welcomed in when a child is born. Rather than risk it, nurture the people already here. What's wrong with saying that?

I haven't even said what my interpretation is, I'm just calling you out for being retarded, but you seem to believe that Eren wants to literally destroy the world? that's dumb

That art is horrendous

They're already alive, and Zeke's plan doesn't kill them. They have land to farm and cultivate. They've proven to be self-sufficient. I don't see the problem?

>Rather than risk it, nurture the people already here.
>I don't intend to take on children
now that's what I call selfish

What world destruction? I believe Eren is going to collect all 9 titans, achieve the 'power level' of Ymir and destroy the Paths which is the body of Founding Titan.
Or maybe he will entrust it to Armin in the end.

>Zeke's plan doesn't kill them
>Zeke's plan is euthanasia
>I don't see the problem?

yeah, you're retarded

Zero proof, but likely.

Attached: 1533016983966.jpg (1051x583, 233K)

by destroying the world, we mean the world structure of snk. in a sense eren is on the same page with armin in that he wants eldians to be at peace with the rest of the world, he just is using different means

DID ZEKE MOVE THE TITAN, OR DID GOD YMIR MOVE THE TITAN?

Ymir had it to minus lolimir and she’s a nobody

Ymir fucking damnit Grisha has no fucking table manners.

>Ymir had it to minus lolimir and she’s a nobody
Excuse me but what does this even mean?

this is the worst family reuinion ever

what do you call yourself who wants to have a kid regardless if their life will be hellish and they'd surely die at a young age?

This. He saw the Reiss massacre at the cave after Rod touched him. He felt guilty about what his father did but he got over it after hearing Historia and Carla's words.
Now, when he kissed Historia's hand at the ceremony he saw another thing. He saw what Frieda said to his father which made him angry (or suprised). In his talk with Zeke, Eren didn't say anything about that.

Attached: ch90.jpg (2120x4865, 2.46M)

Fake Ymir also saw paths, but not real Ymir, and she didn't have royal blood.

if you werent a speedreader you would know this is clearly how eren feels, its the essence of his fucking character. eren is 'a man who fights for freedom'. same thing with the attack titan 'no matter the age it has fought on for freedom'

She was in the same paths dimension as Zeke but she had no royal blood or anything

Like half of these people aren't even family and another half of the family is missing.
The Yeagers have the worst Christmases and that was even before Eren murdered Santa Claus.

Got it. True, fair. Perhaps Ymir only saw the paths because God Ymir had to rebuild her. Her body had been absorbed into the titan after all.

>what is character development

O MY TITAN PATHS

Gabi mindbreak next chapter when Pieck confirms to her the Walldians weren't devils and Marley just wanted oil.

Attached: V43.jpg (1102x1600, 1.01M)

Free, user..Free!

I bet everthing is Ymir's plan to be reborn. Something like "gather my 9 parts mmmkay"

just give up, you're trying to argue that one of the most selfless acts in existence, aka the creation of life, is actually selfish because you don't like that other people don't have it as good as you.

Like in Zero Escape 3

What is Ymir's 2000-year masterplan?

Why did Eren go into her cell.
What was he planning to do to her.
I don't like Gabi, but fuckdamnit Eren creeps me out.

What user said up, for someone to gather all her body parts and be reborn.

Reiner would be more fit for that role, Gabi already suspected something was up with him

Wait where are you getting 8?

Use her to get to Reiner, who is his greatest threat left.

IIs there any character in this manga who is worth rooting for?

you like cute broken girls, user

Certainly.

I'm pretty sure it's either one of two things or both.
Frieda tried to mindwipe him and/or she told him that they deserve getting eaten due to the vow.
This is what must have pissed Eren off.

>what is reading comprehension
i know its hard for retarded speedreaders tho

Is loli nurse Ymir still alive and will someone get to meet her? What happens if you go to the paths and kill her?

Who

you got me, why aren't you having sex 24/7 constantly reproducing regardless if you have enough money to support them? You're literally denying the greatest thing in existence, life. Who cares if they don't have it as good as you, go reproduce

Anyone really.

ANSWER ME YOU TREMENDOUS FAGGOTS

Attached: 1533517202883.jpg (480x483, 21K)

>Playing Exodia

Chadner Braun, humanity's last hope.

Attached: 1528658428455.jpg (560x500, 62K)

eren

this is my interpretation and you're still a retard, you can't know how Eren "feels" as of chapter 115

Everyone are either awful people or are going to die soon, or both.

Zeke did not move the Titan

So you think Ymir actively intervened?

How long until Gabi becomes Eren's daughter?

Maybe not everyone you think is dying will. Even if they do it doesn't mean you can root for them.

>having a child is the same as breeding indiscriminately
grow up you fucking loser

So manipulate people to save humanity and manipulate her parents to fuck so she can exists? Could that baby from the last panel be the original Ymir? And if Eren is the father was that why he could have that vision before eating Grisha?

Attached: one-punch-man-mob-psycho-100-1095177-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 69K)

It is brutally implied dude. Ymir used Phoenix Down on him.

When Eren said that he needed to lean on that wall cause in his mind he just went bruh

It was a titan with Zecuck's juices. It was still following his previous orders and supposedly gave it's life to regenerate Zecuck faster.

Atleast something seemed to have intervened through paths.
Zeke was clearly dying and seemed surprised that his body was rebuilt

Sure. I'm selfish. I'll admit that. But then again, so is everyone that doesn't use every excess fund and piece of time to support others and help people. You aren't that good a person, so calling my selfish is hypocritical. How I know? You're on 4channel.

Why would she do that though? Unless she can see the future endgame, she's just bringing her people to an end. Unless she wants it to end, and that's why she looks so disheveled, she's been on the paths for centuries unable to die.

Now hold the horses, user. It seems you're clearly mistaken. When do you think Eren get the vision about Grisha killing children? How many years ago from current point in the manga?

>Zeke: Oh my fuking god how the hell im alive
>GUYS ZEKE MOVED THE TITAN OR WAS YMIR

>she told him that they deserve getting eaten due to the vow.
Yeah, I think that's what she said to him. Grisha was begging for help from the King and then she said something like that. It must have pissed him off so he decided to take the FT himself.

Attached: 45.jpg (1365x2048, 921K)

When the redpill finally hits.

>you cant know how eren 'feels' as of 115
so neither can you? lmao. but you know what eren wants i guess. whereas i can point to specific parts of the manga that support my interpretation

>mnhg

so you have restrictions on having a kid? What's the difference then user, why is it not the same?

>supposedly gave it's life to regenerate Zecuck faster.
So a method that was never before implied and surprised even Zeke himself?

Maybe she can only be reborn when there are no more people who can shift? Like, there can be only one /playsqueenmusic

>current year
>can't spot conversation bait
How are you even still alive?

>I'm a shitty person and I use Yea Forums
>this means everyone who uses Yea Forums is a shitty person!
you are not intelligent or bright

You're gonna need to explain that one

of course neither can I you fucking autist, that is precisely the point I'm making

don't reply to him manletfags are coping because zeke is the chosen one

>brainlet
guess why you are antinatalist faggot

Not long then, Eren is bound to drop some hard redpills next chapter.

What happened to Falco?

Maybe Ymir wants Eldians to die so some sort of titan curse can end and she be liberated from that desert hell?

It's possible. She was dressed not in a modern fashion.

are we arguing on whether I want a kid or not? I thought the discussion was about the act of having children being selfish or not, and that is over, so fuck off

LM soon.

Attached: 674767.jpg (393x498, 78K)

w-well he asked two times

Could Eren be the father of the real Ymir? And she copy pasted her body in the past?

Would this seriously surprise you from this manga?

>coping because zeke is the chosen one
The chosen one is Eren, user.
Zeke is but one cog in the machine that has to play its part to achieve true freedom.

Pieck is as good as dead

That 'alter the bodies of all eldians' is already stupid.

Attached: 1538971617012.jpg (500x488, 61K)

May be in one of the cells to blackmail Gabo later. He wasn't with Floch for sure

So like I said? "Unless she wants it to end, and that's why she looks so disheveled, she's been on the paths for centuries unable to die."

See and let me know your thoughts.

I'm so glad this latest chapter made the retard who kept predicting that Historia give birth in March/April fuck off.

If it is contradicted in the very same chapter? Yes.

Eren will show mercy!

chadren gonna dab on his cuck brother, can't wait for it

Ugh, clearly not. Pieck can easily run away from Eren and her cart can outrun his AT, plus Gabi is on her side.

>The chosen one is Eren
are you retard speedreader or erenfag? zeke has been confirmed multiple times as the one that was supposed to bring glory to eldia and this chapter literally confirmed it.

Contradicted how?

>treat Keith like shit
>Hange with handcuffs and without a jacket
>When Floch takes her to see the captain and his team she wasn't wearing the handcuffs and she was wearing a hood
Was Floch afraid?

I guess maybe she wants to die but will be reborn as a normal person, maybe the kid in the last panel.

>she wants to die but will be reborn as a normal person, maybe the kid in the last panel.
Worst. Possible. Ending.

confirmed by who? characters in the manga? lmao

Zeke was used by Original Ymir to do his role and protect her mother, aka Historia.

>thinking Eren would let her escape
>not realizing Eren has leverage over Gabi w/ Falco
>Eren will subdue Pieck and have Gabi kill her

You don't read the manga or at least the anime.
Eren is not special and he knows it he never was the chosen one

By Zeke not knowing what happened or how he survived.
You could at most argue that Zeke was acting out of 'instinctive knowledge' but that falls more under Path-hacks than Zeke acting out of his own free will

Well she needed the handcuffs off to ride a horse, they did want her to show them where Zeke was.

LADS I GET IT. Eren wants to destroy the Path so he can have normal sex with Historia.

Attached: 3 (1).jpg (600x2000, 296K)

They're both in a enclosed space. If it comes down to a fistfight, then Pieck is toast.

>are you retard speedreader
>confirms that he himself has no understanding and misinterprets everything
Nice deflection user

Are you high? Isayama will kill the yelengroid first at least, Pieck is too good and far too smary shifter to put herself in a situation she can't work her way out of if she needs to

Attached: 1540877615109.jpg (861x1080, 133K)

Gabi will save her.

You can wear handcuffs in front of your body too.

>character says something
>this means it's true
even if Eren said he wasn't special years ago, that means nothing to the overall theme of the series

>confirmed by who? characters in the manga?
Well i don't think your mom would confirm it

Of course he isnt special; the Attack Titan is though and since Eren is the current owner of the Attack Titan he is the key too freedom

It doesnt matter. Shifters can easily break through buildings when they transform, as we saw with Eren. It isn't like they're underground.

where is the argument faggot keep coping

>Devil = Eren
>Krista = Historia
>Apple = ? (Baby? Knowledge?)

>character growth
Eren's character growth was about getting over his suicide thoughts and misplaced guilt. It culminated with Cuck Shadis uttering Carla's words about 'Being born into this world' which Eren took to heart.
Thus, an unbreakable core of his personality was formed.

Eren is gonna ass rape her if she tries anything but to help him. How can she attack him? How can she blackmail him? There is no way.

this is low even for reddit

>Betrays your Cart Titan

Attached: 1547065363751.gif (400x319, 711K)

When I first read it my only thought was that it showed Grisha was right and cleared up Eren’s last doubts. Up until that point Eren only had the memory of Grisha killing everyone and Rod’s version of events (Rod made Grisha look like the bad guy). This memory showed Frieda refusing Grisha and getting possessed by the king’s will, so Grisha had to do what he did and was right to give the power to Eren.

There might be more too it though. Frieda could have said something important to the current plot. Historia’s reaction might also means something. It looks like she’s just reacting to Eren, but she might have saw something too.

Isayama needs to give us some important deaths, we spent 4 months with manlet and Zeke and it seems both lived. Maybe Pieck or Yelena will be killed soon

Shoot him in the nape, go full allahu, there's no way he's just going to take her out.

Unironically Eren

Did you not see her glow up like a christmas tree? She's happy Pieck came to rescue her.

>a faggot says a stupid thing
>he gets a stupid answer
>lol reddit

If Historia also saw the same thing then that might be another reason for her to side with Eren.

That's why I think she wants to ally with him

Not that user, but she glowed until Pieck stabbed that guy and took away her chance to save Falco.

Attached: 1542076896951.jpg (1108x1600, 1M)

None of that contradicts what I said.
That titan's order was to protect Zeke and that's what it did. If normal titans have the subconscious desire to eat a shifter then one with Zeke's spinal fluid, tasked to protect him at all cost, doing something new to save a dying shifter doesn't seem too far fetched to me.
At least just as far fetched as Ymir literally taking control over titans 2000 years in the future.

and yet you say:
>Eren wants to get control of all 9 titans, remove the Ymir curse from existence, and brainwash the entire world so they forget about the titans
but then bitch at me for claiming to know how eren feels. lmao are you jewish, watching how you recoil is funny

Intardesting. Tell me you have a theory or something worthwhile.

Those look like tears of happiness if you ask me.

>Zeke has memories of all the beast titan
>Lol there is something about his titan that zeke didn't know
Don't be retard

Is it possible that Gabi finally broke down at this moment?

how is it stupid? if a character says zeke is God, is that confirmation? autist

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after brutalizing and consuming Pieck and gaining her Shariki no Kyojin stamina, allowing him to stay in his titan form indefinitely. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

Retard why the fuck would she come to him else? To get killed by him?

Maybe, but I see it the other way.

Broke down in what way?

>gabi trusting Eren's word over Pieck rescue
are you high?

Eating of the apple means sex in most poetry, religions etc.

how is theorizing about Eren's goal the same as claiming to know how he "feels inside"?

Go fuck yourself if you're not willing to be civil.

It's Isayama we're talking about here. Armin fell from the CT, cracked the tiles of a roof with his charred body and then lived. A girl working with the enemy to save her friend is entirely within the realm of possibility.

Ahh got it - Sure the titan might have acted according to the "Protect"-Order but then again they are mindless titans - I doubt that they have the thought of "doing something new" to save Zeke.
I'm still 100% sure that what happened was completely out of Zekes control and more of a 'divine intervention'

>he has been called multiple times god. special and the chosen by multiple characters
>he also gets revived by ymir herself when he died
>Hur durrr autistgagaguuu

that makes no sense you absolute brainlet, the fact that isayama doesn't know physics doesn't mean he would completely disregard established character motifs you retard

>both Ackermans have constant reminders of Jaegershits whenever they look in a mirror

Worst shingekis, worst brothers. Both deserve death. Grisha a shit too.

>there are anons ITT who unironically think never being born is better than living a life of struggle
Anti-natalism is such a meme philosophy

Attached: hisu knife.jpg (249x211, 34K)

>he has been called multiple times god. special and the chosen by multiple characters
So has FakeYmir btw

>Armin fell from the CT, cracked the tiles of a roof with his charred body and then lived.
what does SNK cartoonish physics have to do with Gabi betraying Pieck for the empty words Eren?

all we can establish is that Ymir needs for zeke to be alive for reasons we do not know. you want to worship him as divine go ahead, be autistic all you want

What did Eren called Zeke in Japanese? Nii-san? Aniki?

>Isayama's characters don't have wildly swinging personalities at the drop of a hat that change the manga's dynamic
>Who is Ymir, who is Historia, who is Mikasa, who is Eren, who is Erwin, who is Annie

Attached: wtf.png (679x679, 274K)

mamaguevo

Betrayal soon, brothers.

Attached: 1533051419038.jpg (650x682, 75K)

>his titan
What? This has nothing to do with the beast titan.
It's about the poor man's coordinate.

>All I want is for people to think I'm good!
>Proceeds to literally fucking yo-yo a soldier

can you show an example in the manga of a character betraying another for zero reason and without build up?

>who is Annie
Who indeed..?

Noctis?

Yes as long as we know the beast is the only titan that can use it

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Life Is Suffering Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Shoot Yourself In The Face Like Nigga Kill Yourself Haha

Who /FZ/ here?

Attached: 1551975963632.png (950x1426, 617K)

Annie betraying everyone. Erwin betraying all the scouts and leading them to their death. Ymir deciding to fuck off and leave Historia to get knocked up. Mikasa's character is a swinging door on a squeaky hinge called EREH, Historia with her "let's go get Ymir dere dere time to kill my dad" eyes.

Isayama's characters are fucking bonkers.

Mindless titans have done weird shit in the past and I'm not saying Zeke was doing anything at at all at that point and he would have regenerated either way. The titan just sped it up considerably.

Fuck off back to Yea Forums roastie

>Annie betraying everyone.
This would actually make sense since her father was probably a restorationist

Based

Yes, Ymir (Kaguya) will backstab him as part of her 2000 year plan to be reborn by having a pawn gather all nine titans into himself for his own reasons

Attached: nvjtw5whVe1u9aqcno2_540.gif (540x255, 1.93M)

Any way. Her personality is still almost unchanged.

>All I want is for people to think I'm good!
nice way to miss the point, and she never considered herself "good"

It would be an interesting twist if Pieck went rogue from Marley. There’s plenty of reasons why she could have done it. Finding out about Zeke’s betrayal, grim reminder 3.0, make a deal with Eren, etc.

We really don’t know much about her now that I think about it. She’s smart enough to not be completely brainwashed by Marley, so who knows what’s motivating her.

user, controlling titans is not a power of the beast titan. Are you retarded?

>Mikasa's character is a swinging door on a squeaky hinge called EREH
I hate Mikasa but come on, her character is entirely consistent. She's always been EREH and predictably so.

Speedreader

She’s crying for Ms. Pieck. She knows there’s no stopping Eren

This. Eren telling Zeke that the first time he saw the cave massacre was during the hand kissing ceremony is an outright lie. Everyone who isn't the worst kind of speedreader should be able to acknowledge as much. But Eren isn't being completely insincere, he's mixing some truth in with his lies while talking to Zeke. The horror he felt while reliving the cave massacre, feeling as if he was a mistake that didn't need to happen... He did feel all of that at one point, which made the lie more believable. He played Zeke like a damn fiddle.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 00.44.04.png (1018x518, 383K)

He is talking about Zeke controling Titans that have his spinal fluid; are you retarded?

>Nice way to miss the point
>Speedreader
Sigh. Go on then.

kys uniironically

Who told Eren to lie like that

Eren’s a good liar because he’s secretly a psycho. He pretended to be a lost kid in the woods so he could kill two full grown men with a knife.

I wonder if this faggot will change its copy pasta right after they confirm Eren is not the father

>the beast is the only titan that can use it
He sure is.

>manlet is dead
>the government controlled by the Yeagerists
>Zekecuck playing straight into Chad's master plan
>queen of the Eldians pregnant with his child
>united armies of the lesser races marching on Eldia just in time for THE RUMBLING

Is there any character that can defeat Eren
Yeager?

Attached: chad.png (1258x693, 648K)

Attached: 1549255365586.jpg (1111x597, 307K)

>you will never handle Zeke's titanic member

Attached: shi.png (450x390, 91K)

>Coughs in "I want to be seen as good"

Attached: 1528808857794.jpg (1066x1600, 356K)

Go back, erehis.

Top panel annie is smol and a cute

I'm on your side and completely agree with you. We suffered too much from our abusive father. I'll do it, I'll follow your plan. After all I'm a victim just like you, isn't that so, brother? Believe me.

Attached: 1551244386148.jpg (1141x2083, 409K)

Imagine believing someone that looks like that.

when I first watched the anime the first ending scenes were of the stars and I thought Titans were something of astral plain like beings. Might have been on to something here.

that user is a speed reader

Himself. He is a good actor.

Remember when people thought Zeke brainwashed Eren?

This is it desu. This is the ending we're getting. Chadren will gather all the titans and sabotage Yumir and P A T H S.

Attached: Akuma.Homura.full.2123720.jpg (2002x2002, 1.02M)

Fool

Attached: IMG_20190308_010133.jpg (1080x1079, 281K)

I want to fuck levi

Eren's going to mount the paths and fuck the loli until titans stop being a thing

Attached: 1551985776686.jpg (1108x1600, 663K)

But the memories make their sex better.

That's a bit necro don't you think?

Based

Of course I will. The last line won't make sense anymore if he's not the father.

This is actually pathetic.

NOCTIS LUCIUS CALIEM
hell yeah

t. Hans

Next thread

Only death

Tranny detected into the gas chamber it goes

We get it.

>Tranny
Nani kore

I think at these times we still underestimated just what kind of a wicked chad Eren has become. We also did really know what degree of a beta cuck his half brother actually is.

God imagine the hate boner and flashbacks he gets just by sticking it inside, no wonder he is high on resolve.

No, no there isn't.

Posible explanations:

>The Coordinate only works when the royal is in titan form

>Zeke still doesn´t fully trusts Eren

Fug

Simply, it doesn't make sense if they're not on Paradis to see what's happening and with people witnessing

He's looking down his nose just slightly at Gabi, but it wasn't drawn with much detail so instead of giving that impression his face just looks off.

teeth

Based chaderen poster.

sexual healing

>manlet is dead
Sasuga brainlet-kun

thank you user, this gave me cackling laughter

Attached: 1551214789912.png (593x635, 260K)