This is my waifu. Say something nice about her

This is my waifu. Say something nice about her.

Attached: Hanabi_chan.jpg (564x938, 52K)

Your Waifu fucks young boys for sport!

Inject colour into your eyes, bitch.

TOE BOOTS

Is it a bad thing?

Attached: hey_ kid_let_have_fun.jpg (460x743, 54K)

She stands a decent chance of getting knocked up by some Konohamaru dicking immediately before being widowed by jobbing.

Konohamaru will fuck her

Being that cute should be against the law

She is too good fot that jobber monkey. And her father doesn't allow that, gotta keep bloodline poor. Also Konohamaru is just Boruto's sensei for her.

Attached: protect_my_shota.gif (500x281, 1.64M)

not at all if it's incest

Attached: Boruto is having hard time which Meat and Potatoes are better, Auntie Hanabi's or Mommy Hinata& (773x630, 53K)

*pure

Hinata x Hanabi fighting naked in bath when?

Attached: send_hyuga_nudes.jpg (418x418, 25K)

heh
who is the artist by the way?

>Agung911

Attached: huh what.jpg (1024x907, 59K)

Agung911

Attached: hanabi_hottie.jpg (1200x957, 341K)

Does Hinata's little sister have as much spirituality and grace as her big sister?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Overall his art is good and has right ideas but he needs to step up his game and stop doing lineart.

I was kinda disturbed by his fanart with Raikage and Hyuga sisters. It's just not right, just no.

They just different kinds of beaty. Hinata is perfect wife and mother material, "Yamato Nadeshiko" . Hanabi is heiress of their clan, she is confident and strong, but also gentle and kind, "Silk Hiding Steel".

Attached: hyuga_almost_3d.jpg (564x752, 63K)

>Girl Jonin leading the least relevant team and is a possible love interest to a Sarutobi who leads a team from the same age group

Attached: Kurenai.png (1194x1024, 1.03M)

I agree on that, but i think he done that because it became a meme at that point, but i saw some comments on his artworks that cucks wanted to see stuff like those

Is your favorite here?

Attached: D0_-4cbVAAE0khI.jpg (2048x598, 300K)

Ебал ее на вписке.

I don't speak communism user, care to speak english?

Fuck off with your cyrillic bullshit, snownigger

He said that he fucked her in crash pad or something like that

Sumire and Wasabi

What about them? Boring pedobaits.

Inferior to her older sister

She is an Eye Whore, you do realize that. Another man has used her eyes. Thus, she's used goods. how do you feel about that?

Sorry user, meant for this Anyway, i just like their design that's all.

She is a royal blood and her eyes are so precious that even semidivine moon prince wanted them. But didn't touched her, for the whore part he stalked her older sister, even brainwashed her, guess had some fun. Her first child couldve been moon alien.

Sumire is really nice. Liked her arc, tatoo and nue summon. Other one catgirl, but tomboyish dyke, just not to my liking.

Unconscious girl whose eye's you stole, even if she woke up she would be blind and couldn't see and helpless.
You are stupid if you think he didn't have fun with her as well. He had plenty of time to do so as well. Admit it, she's used goods

Moon man was autist. Guy lived with puppets all his live. Probably didn't know what to do with his dick. Even if he did, guys like him obsessive and single targeted, hinata could be used by him, but not hanabi. Besides she is still heirness that means she is pure by her strict father standarts, he probably checked her hymen. If she was used good, he disowned her already.