ITT: We write Code Geass but it's actually good

ITT: We write Code Geass but it's actually good.

Attached: download (2).jpg (223x226, 12K)

>Lulu receives magical eye-contact mind control powers from a green-haired thot, but it does not allow him to automatically dominate people, but instead opens them to state of psychological susceptibility where he has to use his knowledge of a person and rhetorical skills to actually manipulate them into doing his bidding.

All I'd need to change from Code Geass would be to slow down some rushed events and remove the filler. Maybe add some more foreshadowing for certain parts since folks still don't get them.

>fauxlosophical narration
>shallow strategy
>the entirety of R2
>meme politics

change pizza hut with little caesars

You don't need to change anything. In making Code Geass "Good" you ruin everything about the series that we love.

More lelouch wank
More edge
More asspulls
More smugness

When you think about it. This is a story promoting white genocide and is about how hitler was actually misunderstood.

The spinzaku is a legendary technique that Suzaku inherited from his ancient samurai lineage .

Get rid of suzaku and have the series end with Lulu busting a nut in CCs

Code Geass is already good.
Fuck off with your shitty boring fanfics

But the TV and movies are already good.

That's a stupid idea. This would change the entire focus of the story

Maybe some convoluted plot that will lead to a twist

Shirley joins the Black Knights
Shirley is nearly killed
Lelouch questions that all the pain being caused to his friends is worth it
Shirley and Lelouch consider leaving everything behind and riding off into the sunset
Shirley dies

I just wanted something a little more in their relationship.

Attached: ShirleyJoins.jpg (2193x3175, 1.5M)

It gets seven more CATCH THE CAT episodes

Rule 1: DON'T GIVE THE MAIN CHARACTER SUCH A BROKEN ASS ABILITY FIRST THING

Rule 2: Focus on making legitimate strategies instead of just trying to wank off Lelouch

Rule 3: Have characters REMEMBER information they learned later on in the story (looking at you Mao and your Geass going out of control)

Rule 4: Have an endgame plan for major characters and don't write yourself into a corner (looking at you Euphie and the "Kill all the Japanese" bullshit)

Rule 5: Don't introduce more Geass users just because you can. That shit really tanked hard when they started mass producing the damn users

Rule 6: Don't have Suzaku constantly using roundhouse kicks to solve every problem

Rule 7: Don't have your main bad guy (King of Brittania) gain immortality only to have him and Lelouch's mom be wished away so easily.

Rule 8: Stop constantly cutting away to Lelouch's non important friends. That shit got more and more distracting

Rule 9: Don't pretend Lelouch killing millions and millions of people just magically erases the rest of history. That shit didn't happen back with World War 1 and World War 2, it doesn't work in fiction.

Rule 10: Don't have Nina's character in it WHATSOEVER

The amount of rewrites having to do with Code Geass have to be fixed at a fundamental level. It's almost close to trying to fix the Star Wars Prequels at this point.

Attached: Euphemia_Cornelia__Code_Geass_by_smallw.jpg (564x800, 238K)

There's no need to change the writing maybe with the exception of some individual hamfisted scenes.
You have to understand that the writing is entirely unrealistic from the beginning and the plot does not progress logically but to expand the character arcs and motifs. Even with this, characters arcs are meticulously handled throughout the show to show how misunderstandings are formed and their relationships are changing ever so slightly. One example I can think of is how Nunnaly misunderstands C.C.'s relationship with Lelouch when she shows up at the start, this reason is used for why Nunnaly is not suspicious of Lelouch's actions and disappearances.
Of course shit like Lelouch causing Euphemia's massacre is powered by a sense of poetic justice that pretty much drives most of the story in the first place.

Not only is Code Geass already good, I wouldn't trust Yea Forums to re-write anything more complex than a battle harem. Most of you fags couldn't even improve on isekai shit.

So what you're saying is that it is a soap opera? And that if I go into it expecting anything verging a decent war drama I'm retarded?

>Rule 2: Focus on making legitimate strategies instead of just trying to wank off Lelouch
But that is cornerstone of the show.

only thing Id really want changed is cutting out most of the school crap. Other than that touching any of it ruins what made it what it is. Even the retarded rollerblading nipple grappler arm mechs.

People still dont understand being theatrical and somewhat over the top is on purpose.

You have a problem with the narration, really?
Not all shows need "deep" strategy.
Eh, parts of R2 are filler. The rest I'm fine with.
Politics, meh. Not the most important.

1, I don't think it's a broken ability.

2, Lelouch does have a few legit strategies.

3, Remember Mao doesn't mean you know when or how the Geass will go out of control.

4, I don't think that was writing into a corner. They simply chose a crazy way to have it fail, but the show could have done the same with another. Her plan was BS either way.

5, Geass users were always going to appear. You might not like them all, but there is nothing wrong about it.

6, Why do you hate spinkicks?

7, Eh, I'll give you that one. Not that I wanted him as the end boss though.

8, I think it's fair to move the lens to other people sometimes, not just the main few

9, Lelouch didn't kill millions though, nor did it erase the rest of history. That's false.

10, Nina was fine in the movies.

I don't think so. You simply don't like Code Geass on a fundamental level, but that's more about you than about the show. Not everyone needs to like everything.

...according to this random dude on a podcast, the show supposedly has the message of erasing identities and nationalities while justifying genocide as long as you end fascism.

I...didn't get that idea. Is this guy high, insane or not paying attention?

Episode 6 is spent chasing a cat and people are continually annoyed by the show not taking itself super seriously.
One of Lelouche's first "strategies" is to tell people to shoot at enemies through walls, which they do with pinpoint accuracy. People still complain about his strategies being bullshit.
How people can miss the intentional absurdity of CG is beyond me.

Which is funny because at least some people really, really like the cat chasing stuff more than some of the other things.

It's about this edgy jesus who commits genocide (but does it accidentally so it's not really his fault!) who lectures his retarded peers about how retarded their ideals are (despite being an ideal terrorist himself in essence, which is very much so not retarded.) Who then goes on to larp as having intentionally done the evil shit he didn't actually mean to do (You know, for everyone elses' sins but not his) Disclaimer: Poor baby! and is ultimately proven to have been right about everything that there was to be right about (which he does without really saying anything) proving to us that you don't actually need to have any flaws or do anything wrong to pretend to be a byronic hero and morally grey protagonist.

In short it's a teenage power fantasy.

>9, Lelouch didn't kill millions though, nor did it erase the rest of history. That's false.
His whole demon emperor schtick was about making such a bloodbath that everyone would forget about past conflicts and focus their hate on him. And it was completely retarded.

>but it's actually good
So literally the same show then.

Why are people so serious here? Ddidn't OP joke?

And concerning improving CG, I would have erased all school shit firstly(so pretty much movies' way).
Virtually, except for writing out Mao, C.C.'s story and normal explanations of characters in R2, movies did everything else better than the series in my opinion. I'm somewhat interested how many people agree with me.

And, like, no one actually died in the process? After Lulu obtained Damocles there was no blood shed, only threat to do so. That has been proven more effective strategy even in real life.
What's people really forgot, Nunnaly killed 50 millions when she nuked Pendragon.

>And, like, no one actually died in the process? After Lulu obtained Damocles there was no blood shed, only threat to do so.
If it was just a threat, he wouldn't be so hated. And being hated was the basis of his plan. Does everything have to be shown directly to you?

>That has been proven more effective strategy even in real life.
And Damocles was destroyed after Lelouch was killed by Suzaku so world should return to conflict.

>What's people really forgot, Nunnaly killed 50 millions when she nuked Pendragon.
No one forgot about that. As demon emperor Lelouch was just supposed to do worse.

I like the school stuff, it almost always had something plot related happening and was a good way to endear characters up. Though I get feeling like they're just filler or being tired of school shit in anime. As for the movies I don't like some of the decisions made and especially the second one felt very rushed. Haven't seen the third one yet.

Shirley wins.

just make lelouch purposely order euphie to go apeshit instead of >kill all nihonjin LOL just a prank bro calm down!

Make so every plan that lelouch shits out, doesn't completely revolve around "o my op mecha" that he RANDOMLY gets. And make geass actually relevant.

Does everything have to be explained to you? Look, we have 75 years of unbreakable peace just because of fear that WW3 will have no winners. Before first two WWs all great powers started new abandoning war every 20 years. The only difference - we have no Lelouch with Damocles, we have power distributied among many countries.
Lelouch hated not because he killed the most, but because he won all the wars, put all the world population in constant fear and made impossible to fight against him like in good old days when your neighbor take piece if your land and you have to conquer it back.

Kallen straight up becomes Zero's concubine while still not knowing his identity.

Shirley dies during that shit with Mao.

Milly is the main school life heroine.

Let me fuck C.C.

Improving Code Geass by focusing on Lelouche's plans is like improving Utena by focusing on Utena's fencing. I have no idea why anyone thinks it's all that relevant.

They get clothes at the soup store

Lelouch fucks Euphemia instead of ordering her to kill all the Japanese.

Everything else plays out the same. He has to kill her because of the incest baby.

Movies were a terrible joke

> He has to kill her because of the incest baby.
You know aborption is a thing right? Why would you want to kill it anyways?
I doubt Lelouch's semen is potent enough to get someone pregnant on first try anyways. He can't even run for 5 minutes, so I doubt his semen is any better. Probably won't even reach the uterus.

Attached: wtf am i reading.jpg (121x134, 13K)

It's just an excuse to not change anything except that one part.

There were other, easier solutions but Lelouch freaked out because he thought he was going to be a father-uncle.

Weak

Knightmare of Nunally accept without the rushed ending tainted with R2 shit.

Remove the autistic za warudo faggot

>Look, we have 75 years of unbreakable peace just because of fear that WW3 will have no winners.
Because many countries have atomic bombs, genius. Threat of MAD is hell of deterrent.

>we have no Lelouch with Damocles,
World of code geass also doesn't have Lelouch with Damocles or any deterrent now. Does WWI stopped outbreak of WWII?

>Lelouch hated not because he killed the most, but because he won all the wars, put all the world population in constant fear and made impossible to fight against him like in good old days
Nice speedwatching.