Kemono Friends non canon fanfiction

I don't mind alternative universes or anything but when are they going to make S2?

Attached: 1551823200010.png (820x614, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/623031635.htm
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12790
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34725502
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3436010
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx4UN_OdOTs
futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=4_0&search=ゴマ&searchMode=0&kako=1
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34735346
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/5JirA6RZnUdrwbDTUy9ZzA/
twitter.com/apple12th/status/1103131813692620800
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3437073
twitter.com/gironman2/status/1102568925663965184?s=19
pastebin.com/rQbXCmch
twitter.com/yuka_bushi/status/1103491824411262976
youtube.com/watch?v=R6Io7S2T7BA
youtube.com/watch?v=NuIczQ4W7oU
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2019/03/06/anime-interview-kemono-friends-2-director-ryuuichi-kimura-on-making-a-modern-zoo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_thread_of_fate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kuso

Attached: 1551846836359.jpg (985x985, 151K)

It's already airing it's called Kemonokuso and it stars Roadrunner for some reason

Attached: 1551895082027.jpg (827x930, 401K)

Attached: 1551769490349.png (760x428, 283K)

may.2chan.net/b/res/623031635.htm

So after that recent interview Japan is convinced it was Mine who got Tatsuki kicked.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.53_[2018.09.01_03.03.31].png (1280x720, 1.41M)

I find it entirely fitting that the screenwriter wrote a few episodes of ZLS.

Attached: kek.png (1050x221, 70K)

>muh Tatsuki

Attached: 1239665901356.png (681x587, 430K)

Episode 5 was one of my favourites though, so I can't completely hate him.

Attached: 1542249080028.png (735x735, 509K)

Is there any interesting argument or evidence supporting this claim though?

>muh Kimura

Which interview? The one where Kimura said the writer has 120 episodes planned out and he has no clue what happened between S1 and S2. Or a different interview.

I thought KF S2 would be a complete waste, but this shitbird meme is great.

why is everyone so mean to the kuso bird

Because it's a forced meme.

Hopefully they at least make books covering Kaban and Serval and Bossu's adventures.. KF2 is a pretty shitty spinoff and I don't understand what its purpose is.

I think KF2 managed to unite everybody in their hatred of shitbird (and KF2 in general).

>why is everyone so mean to the kuso bird
>kuso bird
user...

Attached: D0qjZZ4U0AAoOAm.jpg (465x484, 31K)

Any reason why she was degayed in episode 8?

Attached: __margay_kemono_friends_drawn_by_yamadori_enka__e6d79f9649c0ca004004146e51002339.jpg (1089x1516, 189K)

This is literally the only thing nips talk about. It feels like they want to lynch people now.

I don't understand why people hate the bird when Fart is the bitch since episode one.

It's a stupid show for kids now. Mine's original vision.

So is Caracal, but Beep showed up at the breaking point and soaked up all the negativity.

I find it hard to hate Kyururu's character because it barely feels like she has one

If was just funny how Fart didn't draw her in the picture at the end of the episode, like she was purposely bullying her. I guess that was enough for everyone to start bullying her.

Attached: 1551829206042.jpg (1048x1117, 261K)

>they
It's just a couple of memesters.
Kind of like here too.

Caracal is a fun bitch. Kyururu is a boring as shit bitch and scrip licks her ass for no reason.

>It's just a couple of memesters.

No it's not. 80% of threads there are like this. People are angry as fuck.

Here is your S2:
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/12790

There's also a nico version, thanks to the user that posted this in a previous thread:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34725502

Attached: 70778052_p0.jpg (1200x1703, 313K)

Can you blame them? The ones who wanted to move past it and give season 2 a fair shot got...well, you've seen the anime.

cute birb that is made for love and affection, not bullying

Attached: 1551795142067.jpg (254x315, 83K)

I think what is pissing most people off is the sheer disrespect for S1 the staff seem to have. Episode 6 is the biggest example, but they also brought Toki back in episode 8 just to shit on her.

why do the season 2 writers hate birds so much

It's not even just that. KF2 seems like a shit rushed job by people who have no idea why S1 was so popular. Nothing that made KF so popular is there. It's like those retards really believe it's all about cute girls and it doesn't matter what they do at all.

They are hito wankers. Can't wait for more with dog.

It is rushed. Although I doubt it would be much better even with a production time equivalent to S1.

If Dog really wanted to meet a human why didn't she seek out Kaban. Other than the fact Kaban wouldn't be dumb enough to get caught by Double Sphere.

Humiliate friends is fun!

Attached: 1551754992856.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

Dog doesn't want to be stuffed in a drawer with the rest of Kaban's pets.

Attached: 1551408484920.png (881x555, 303K)

Newsflash, chan is not the whole internet, fucktard

Remember in S1 where everybody was nice to Toki and wanted to be her friend despite not liking her singing (and Kaban actually liked it).

>tfw toki quietly left after getting the japariman after getting bullied
the birds need to be protected from the writers

Attached: 1551851304283.jpg (680x680, 57K)

This makes me so fucking angry.

How did Roadrunner become the new meme?

W-what happened? I was half considering picking this season up when I saw Toki came out because she was my favorite character in season 1.

WHOA WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO TOKI?

She is an unlikable little shit, the perfect representation for S2. Unlike Jaguar who was likable, helpful and kind.

She was a shit during the whole episode then Brap-chan snubbed her by not drawing her in the picture like all other new friends she meets. She was made for bullying.

no

Nah, they're clearly attempting the same general formula as in season 1, with a mystery spread through slice of life episodes in a journey. The issue lies in all the characterization and details in general they've handled badly.

The are doing auditions and Toki comes in and sings and everybody hates it. That's it.

Just end S2 already, i can't keep watching how they kick the corpse and shit on it.

Attached: 1536536518711.gif (500x281, 499K)

Reminder she didn't even give Kaban a picture either

Look at Nico ratings fucktard.

Attached: 1551829668734.jpg (2042x1231, 421K)

It's like...a middle finger

Bullied Kaban
A bag denied her friend

Attached: 1550581020539.jpg (2048x1238, 260K)

I cannot moon. Is this the KF2 ratings?
Why 12? Please translate

Moons are backwards so 1/red is good and 5/blue is awful also 1st 12 is season 1 and last 8 is season 2

It goes S1 1-12 and then S2 up to the current episode,

Oh, so that explains that large blue on ep11

It partly due to technical problems with the stream as well as what happened to Kaban. That's why 11 is shown twice since they reran it.

God, I want to beat the shit out of that retarded bird.

I'm still angry. Why the fuck even bring S1 favorites if they only shit on them?

Attached: 1551917186159.png (782x782, 797K)

Are KF threads just /beep/ generals now?

Attached: roadrunner.jpg (802x721, 47K)

Friendly reminder that aside from saying that anyone can make Kemono Friends popular, Kimura also stated that they would focus on the healing elements of the show.

Are you feeling healed after watching this show, anons?

Translations are here:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3436010

Attached: __greater_roadrunner_emperor_penguin_gentoo_penguin_royal_penguin_pronghorn_and_etc_kemono_friends_d (661x1700, 162K)

2chan has two generals at this point. One for bird posting and other for shitting on KF2.

Attached: a46c4a606bb9b9cca85ae2fc8651c25a.jpg (900x1440, 217K)

Attached: 1550734931665.jpg (234x216, 9K)

>focus on healing ements
>give us two bullying episodes in a row
Sure would like some healing.

This image makes me want to do unwholesome things to the friends.

Attached: 41c6f7bbad077f2e2adec318f4a0d1df.jpg (1000x1795, 872K)

>Lewding the friends.

Attached: 1534105400072.jpg (640x640, 72K)

I just realized that they didn't have Margay do any impressions despite the fact it's a reference to the real animal (although real margay's can only mimic one specific animal) and her VA is good at it.

She did literally nothing other than be sad.

It doesn't even fucking matter anymore. Friendship is over. I want to FUCK and RAPE the Friends. We are all Ceruleans now.

Oh, it's the same bird as the ED girl.

Attached: basedbird.webm (854x480, 571K)

Is this the interview? Is that guy the scriptwriter?

Attached: 1551885579866.png (964x813, 1.71M)

I want a sexually frustrated Cheetah to rape me to death.

Attached: b685e126af7f13b3c71757ec15ca862d.png (629x905, 288K)

>She did literally nothing other than be sad.
She was mimicking us fans all this time.

Who cares!? She just wanted the limited edition Japari Bun

It's kinda amazing that even episodes with potential to be fun are completely destroyed by trash animation. Everybody acts like a fucking robot.

>Who cares
Kaban would've cared. KF2 is a fucking disgrace of a sequel.

I still have no idea why they made a new idol unit for S2 and didn't have them appear in the idol episode.

I care. You don't bully my favorite bird and get away with it.

Because those geniuses are planning 120 episodes of this. They want another Pokemon.

Attached: D0RKypsVYAALkCP.jpg (1000x1000, 99K)

user don't make friends more sad.

Attached: 6d9.jpg (512x467, 26K)

Kadokawa thinks cheap animation was the key of success of S1.

I'm just so sad. Everything about KF2 is completely wrong.

Attached: 1550526814701.jpg (619x619, 103K)

And yet they fired the guy who loved the show and wanted to keep working on it for the foreseeable future.

And was doing the equivalent of free advertising out of his own pocket.

But she was pretty gay in the manga

That's because it's literally a Chinese ripoff, and that's what it is.

Attached: kfone-two.png (2400x1021, 3.09M)

I love Tanuki

On one hand I want them to appear since they are super cute but on the other they will probably be ruined or start another autistic meme.

Kadokawa couldn't risk it. He might have done something that could make people upset. Thankfully with full creative control they can avoid that now.

Fortunately you can't really rape one since they are like 50 times stronger than humans.

Cauterization is a form of healing I guess

It's forcey fun time not rape.

Chinese ripoffs are far better than this.

Imagine if chinks make a copy like Azur Lane and it becomes a bigger hit than the original.

QuickWaipa
>Interesting interactions with Tanuki and Red Fox

KF2
>Tanuki is a one time gag character that just disappoints Margay
>Red Fox is a Chris Chan-tier drawing in the audience

I want to do unspeakable things to this smug shitbird.

They'd do anything for limited edition Japari buns

Nobody can defeat the cock, user.

Good thing you don't have them.

>limited edition Japari buns

How does that even work? Aren't buns made on solar powered bossu farms? Why would they make limited editions for something they distribute for free?

>oh no he might make people hate the series by giving them MORE FREE CONTENT
>let's fire him and give them the exact opposite of what he was giving!
Kadokawa is full of geniuses.

Mouth raping Azulim!

Attached: 438bfce2951a66eced753db5e92b565b.jpg (1024x972, 214K)

It's like crystal pepsi

>>oh no he might make people hate the series by giving them MORE FREE CONTENT
that's not what it was though

They're Japariman people used to use as treats to reward good Friends when teaching them to integrate into Japari Park society, I'd imagine.

Yeah i think he was being sarcastic user.

Now I'm kinda thinking what will friends do when all human tech breaks down and they no longer have free food.

Attached: 31_GSS030.jpg (2133x3038, 591K)

So is Japari Park basically Westworld?

What exactly was it that got Tatsuki fired? I know it wasn't the copyright bullshit. I'm blaming Kadokawa and Mine at this point. Mine said he could cancel the anime at any time, so why did he tell them to stop making KF2 if it's so obvious it's absolute trash?

This is Kokoro Connect all over again.

It's 100% Mine. Nips agree. There is just too much proof at this point. He wanted this to be generic kiddy shit not planet of the friends.

Well Kaban did teach the owls to cook (which was probably the only good thing about episode 6)

Based on what's said there, I think it's just people reaffirming their beliefs.

It's doesn't sound like there's anything new about the incident, just some bits about Mine's involvement in season 2 like how he and a producer chose the s2 director and how they're trying to portray Mine's "feeling of love" or whatever, with people who already believe that Mine is behind everything pointing those out as evidence that wanted Tatsuki out.

Personally, I still don't think Mine's behavior fits with someone who is confident about the series continuous success after the incident. Not only he disappeared from twitter, shortly after the "incident" he stopped doing any Keroro/Kemono Friends tie-ins or refeferences, which seems odd if he thought the backlash was minimal or he'd win over everyone anyway.

Kadokawa's official word is that they wanted a new contract that would enforce stronger control over Yaorozu's production, but they refused.

Tatsuki and Yaoyorozu denied these negotiations and said they didn't know why they were cut.

While I don't doubt that slimeball Mine would do such a petty thing, is there more proof aside from the guy tweeting in his favor and the fact that he's gone silent since the incident?

I forget his name but the guy who directed those KF flash shorts was shitting on Tatsuki and defending Mine one day after 9.25. Long before anybody even suspected Mine of being involved.

Is this the same Niconico that killed dwango because it's "extraordinary" financial loss for 3 consecutive years?

This dork is cute! Cute!
youtube.com/watch?v=Hx4UN_OdOTs

Attached: 07ea33e388b5965cc8e79555d10f8bf9.jpg (678x800, 71K)

Depends on if the Lucky Beasts can't make more of themselves.

Nah, there was an article published by rumor blogs right after the incident that claimed it was Mine who did it because he felt he was losing control of the franchise to Tatsuki during a sudden outburst on the office.

That's why you got various industry people who worked with him before posting afterwards about how they had worked with Mine before and he always seemed to take different ideas or his own ideas being denied without issues.

No one actually knows what happened but it is suspected that Mine had something to do with it. Though it is just as likely that they wanted full control over the series when they saw how much money they were making to try and maximize profits.

I remember that. I know that most people here, including myself, didn't believe the rumors at the time. It wasn't until Tatsuki unfollowed Mine on Twitter that people here started to think that Mine was actually the one at fault.

>They degayed Margay.
Man, i got on this thread hoping the bird shit memes was a decent reason to give it a chance but F U C K this show if they touched my Margay.

>he felt he was losing control of the franchise to Tatsuki during a sudden outburst on the office.
Which is kinda true considering HE gave Tatsuki creative controls over the goddamn franchise. I guess seeing someone take your idea and doing it far, far better is a hard pill to swallow when you're an industry veteran being upstaged by some no-name upstart.

If Kadokawa had to choose between Tatsuki or Mine, they'd be culturally obligated to choose Mine. Mind you, this doesn't absolve them of their actions if true, but it would explain some of KDKW's actions during.

I seriously doubt bossus have a boss factory. For the starters this kind of technology would attract a swarm of ceruleans.

Between Margay and Toki, episode 8 was not a good episode if you liked S1 characters.

Not that BDs matter particularly much in gauging a show's success, but is there any reason why KF2 doesn't show up in the Stalker threads at all? Is KF2 gonna do more guidebooks?

And even Fucking Toki... God damnit it really IS Kokoro Connect all over again, but in slow motion this time.

I got bad news to you user

Attached: All work and no fun makes Margay a dull cat.png (1784x1102, 1.8M)

Not watching, but can you give details?

I hated Poopypee and I'm glad they got interrogated by the Unholy Two.

It's seriously one of the worst episodes. Everybody either acts like a soulless robot or a bitch. Armadillos attack PPP. Audience looks like a joke. Toki is treated like shit and just disappears suddenly making it look like she ran away crying or something. Cerulean suddenly teleports on stage and then dies in a second to make fireworks for the concert.

It's dethroning Index as the worst anime airing right now.

Is it even up for pre orders yet? I never saw it on Amazon.

Margay: hey girls let's do a play :D
PPP: nah thay shit is lame.

>raped by Kadokawa execs between seasons

I thought 8 was the worst episode of S1, but man PPP was the only redeeming part of this episode

And then they liked it at the end despite just showing up on stage and not actually being in the play.

Margay spent the entire episode being sad and might as well been a different character. Toki was there for a single scene where they made fun of her singing.

PooPeePuu?

If episode 5-8 didn't exist and instead were replaced with episodes similar to episodes 1-4, would the show be receiving as much attention or hate as it is now?

>attention
no
>hate
also no

It would've faded to irrelevance. Before Kaban and PPP, the show was leaking viewers.

>Which is kinda true considering HE gave Tatsuki creative controls over the goddamn franchise.
The actual director and script writer of the anime would never have been Mine anyway. His role always was supposed to be just to give the basic concepts, ideas and designs.

Heck, the manga was even further apart and didn't even credit him at all.

And it's not like his role increased now anyway. It just seems weird if that was suddenly an issue due to the show's success.

Yeah, it's not listed on Amazon at all. And, no, apparently there's no guidebook this time, just illustrations of the Friends in "sheets" (no shots, so no idea about the size) and a binder for them.

It would still be an inferior copy of S1 but it wouldn't have stuff that would actively piss people off like shitting on S1 or unfriendly Friends. It just would have been ignored.

>Toki was there for a single scene where they made fun of her singing.
It's just so mean. It was a nice, wholesome twist to have Kaban honestly enjoy Toki's singing and to have immediately befriended her as they flew up the mountain, talking about how pretty a bird she is and even letting Kaban sing for her and for Toki to enjoy her amateurish singing. I can't think of many scenes in KF2 that reached anywhere close to that level of wholesome, genuine fun.

>It's dethroning Index as the worst anime airing right now.
Now I remember the theories that Kadokawa only announced Index s3 to deflect from the bad news surrounding Kemono Friends.

There are also rumors about Mine being very displeased with Beaver episode.

>Kimura also stated that they would focus on the healing elements of the show.
>focus on the healing elements
Mfw

Attached: 1546913489815.jpg (731x588, 71K)

Healing Church tier health care

IIRC, he actually did post something about not liking that episode much on twitter, which is generally pointed out because it was his one clear negative comment regarding Tatsuki's work.

what a bitch

To be honest her play was shit. Special cat is a shoddy manager.

Why? I liked the cabin building episode a lot.

is the tweet or a picture of it still there? I'm confused at how someone could dislike Beaver and Prairie Dog's episode

This is going to end with death threats isn't it?

Attached: 1551925143142.jpg (431x486, 103K)

Probably becasue yuri.

Attached: 1551925369161.jpg (1340x3055, 573K)

It goddamn better end with more people getting fired and the director never getting another job in the animation industry, at a minimum. I'd also settle with public apologies from KDKW and Mine or KF2 being declared noncanon.

I kind of doubt that considering how Koyuki from Keroro exists.

This may be it. I'm not super sure. I screenshotted it from a video covering the situation.

Attached: episoooooooooooooooooods.png (940x591, 404K)

>Coloured photograph, photograph of Toki preparing to come back to the PPP stage to reclaim her honor (Year: 2141)

Attached: toki.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Attached: 1551925761350.jpg (880x813, 120K)

I'll join her and slowly butcher Fart.

I’ll have two Japari Buns, a large Japari Bun, Japari Bread with extra dip, a bag of Japari Chips, two Japari Sticks, one with Japari Cheese, and a large Japari Soda.

Attached: Big Serval's Chonky Order.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

is there any current ongoing gomasuri kuso bird thread going on on 2chan?
I want to steal their memes

Attached: 1551722417329.jpg (985x985, 117K)

futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=4_0&search=ゴマ&searchMode=0&kako=1

WOW! Now this is a treasure trove!

Attached: 1551828207056.png (749x507, 289K)

All this shit going on
All I want to do is just to fuck an extinct saber-wielding catgirl
Who's not even in the anime

Attached: Machairodontinae-chan.jpg (660x870, 96K)

well holy shit

Attached: 1551274174019.jpg (1000x772, 93K)

I will miss her.

Attached: ServalGeist.png (840x646, 499K)

>She appears in KF2
>Totally different design that ruins her
Calling it.

Only pain and suffering awaits you.

Attached: 1550137412619.jpg (1345x7477, 2.04M)

Kyururu must be stopped

Attached: gomasuri kuso heart break.gif (207x129, 1.07M)

Original KFan here.
I always thought that she and Thylacyne where best EX girls.
Wiush there was more art of her.

I want to see this cat.

Attached: Eurasian_LynxOriginal.jpg.png (296x572, 62K)

It's really fucking amazing if this entire thing was accidental.

I just want Kaban to be happpy

Attached: 72649318_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x686, 187K)

This is the face of a dummy trying to understand a complex situation. It is also the first time where eyes actually look at the thing they are intended to.

Imagine what they have planned for Fennec and Arai-san

Attached: 1506757465167.jpg (700x713, 76K)

Why are they doing this? Who asked for this? Why is everybody a fucking asshole in this season?

Attached: unprecedented.png (930x506, 125K)

Fuck
Don't do this to me please
good taste
also very cute

Attached: 64899211_p0.jpg (3681x4641, 1.67M)

This is their future.

Attached: 1550886409431.jpg (629x881, 153K)

Attached: 1551845749532.jpg (620x438, 50K)

What personality did she even had in the game?
God i hope she was a bit of a Tsun.

>Episode starts with Serval and Caracal bumbling around, following the tracks that the cage left
>Run in to Sabertooth, who's simply standing there
>Caracal asks with a snobby tone "Did you see what made these tracks?"
>Sabertooth just blankly stares in a random direction, and says yes
>Serval and Caracal run along without even thanking her
>She just stands there for a few more seconds as a cheap cardboard cutout like the audience in the last episode
>No more of her otherwise

Attached: 1551895569097.jpg (434x450, 23K)

Not changing her design for a subpar version is already a blessing, so i'll take it.

It's season 2. Of course an obscure friend will get an unwanted design change.

>vowed never to watch S2
>hear all the shit about how they ruined Kaban
>mfw reading this thread and seeing how they're treating everything else
I'm glad I made the right choice. I swear if they keep trying to continue the series after this there is no hope for Japan

Attached: sad woodchuck.png (319x368, 135K)

Even though she has a saber, she is a good pure girl that just wants to cook for everybody and for everybody to get along
And she only wants to have to use it in self defense

Kadokawa would rather fund 120 episodes than admit they were wrong.

KF2 will have her threatening everyone with it for no reason.

>Cool looking actually pure girl
MUH

Gacha game is already on the way.

I also didn't watch it, didn't even finish season 1 but I did recognize how wholesome it was. But reading the recent threads it just feels like they're doing this out of spite or to purposefully piss off the audience and get it canceled.
I just can't see any other reason for them to do things like bring in cameos from S1 just to shit on them.

I was semi enjoying it until it started to become Kuma Miko tier and started to bully characters. At least the threads are fun to be in

Attached: 1551854572436.jpg (500x282, 40K)

I started just watching it because I wanted to see the mexican lucky-san.

Nu-Kaban is cute, hope that the controversy doesn't stop the influx of porn.

Attached: 1551903956784.png (868x1114, 1.53M)

Attached: leave.png (600x718, 435K)

I didn't say I was enjoying it.

Attached: 1551330838233.png (258x139, 23K)

While i kind of look down on you about how much of a shitshow you've managed to watch without bailing, i do comend you on being on your way of making a whole season worth of threads fueled by pure rage.

Attached: 0ad768a9-eb99-40b2-835a-fbe5f190f76f.jpg (720x720, 349K)

Her design is good enough that I feel like it was made by someone who had no hand in any other part of KF2. Though it still doesn't make sense she grew up.

I just want more Kaban in despair for some reason. I think its just my way of mourning the show.

Attached: 72873572_p0_master1200.jpg (900x1200, 686K)

This is nothing 2chan has few 2000 posts threads per day with nothing but rage.

At least Google Translate no longer translates "toshiaki" as "Chagrin"

I don't understand qhy Kaban grew up when Friends never age. I miss Kaban-chan and I hate that we'll never see her grow up with Serval to become Kaban-san.

[citation needed]

Nothing in KF2 makes sense.

She's so fucking cute. It sucks so much that she was introduced in this shitfest and nobody cares about her.

Attached: cheetah-sama.png (650x720, 760K)

The interviews have been linked multiple times, do your homework.

She was in the musical if that counts.

Attached: [Piroket-Subs] Kemono Friends Stage Play [720p][225BA3C7].mkv_snapshot_00.32.55_[2019.03.06_22.58.48 (1280x720, 74K)

Cute nervous, stupid cat that won't breed.

Attached: __cheetah_kemono_friends_drawn_by_totokichi__d7d5a1639e9f40445f898b9286e02545.jpg (663x901, 389K)

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34735346

Wao.

holy shit how does those guys have so much energy to fill so many threads with just kuso bird shitposting

Attached: 1551455053739.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>Half speed Roadrunner voice
My sides

To be fair, Tatsuki would have put a harem male mc if not for Mine/Kadokawa shutting down his usual ideas.

Attached: Frens.jpg (2047x1508, 267K)

will her smile ever return?

Attached: 1551452164775.jpg (910x1080, 452K)

Only after you impregnate her 3 times

>they also brought Toki back in episode 8 just to shit on her.
That was criminal, that's not Toki's personality at all, I would have accepted Otter in that cast but not her, no.

Didn't she turn into a real human bean after got eaten by the giant Cerulean? And her form before that are just "Friendified" version of human? Maybe that's why she aged in KF2

She was so excited about it to in the end card scene too poor toki

Attached: 1439705717274.png (679x889, 421K)

The fact that you're right about everything pisses me the fuck off, how did we end up like this?

Wow, I mean... wow...

Attached: 1551823940786.png (1280x720, 830K)

>/u/tard and KDKW shill still seething
at least post some other pictures when you post bait like that it's painfully obvious is just one loud idiot's doing
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/5JirA6RZnUdrwbDTUy9ZzA/

>futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=4_0&search=ゴマ&searchMode=0&kako=1

Attached: 1550779561879.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

It hurts twice as much

I wanna bring some genetic diversity to this inbred skinny kitty.

Attached: f117c26e2ab4f74369202de536dbb0c2.jpg (1000x1048, 106K)

Why is this character so popular? I don't know whether if I should watch this show or not.

Bullying made her popular. See

It's ironic。

She's an asskisser with a shit personality (imagine meeting a shitposter irl) character in a show that franchise the nipponjin grew to hate
At the end of every episode, MC gives the characters of the episode a drawing of what happened in it, on this episode's drawing, the Roadrunner character wasn't there. It would betray the nature of the show if it was on purpose but it sure felt like the MC was scoffing at her in an act of revenge.
character people like to shit on on a show people like to shit on = great popularity and lots of bully

Attached: 1551368803602.jpg (1920x1080, 626K)

She's the new Shoebill

Kaban was still a Human Friend at the end of KF, as only Friends could grow clothing from their skin.

Agree, to be honest I kinda like 7th episode, at least it's a somewhat good filler.

But 8th episode is....so random, and not in a good way.

But everyone liked Shoebill

A good chunk of the first season was filler like Desert, Lake, Snowy Mountain, and PPP.

They're filler in that they aren't vital to the story, but they are all absolutely vital to worldbuilding, providing background for characters who appear in the finale, and to build upon the gravity of foreshadowing in details revealed in later events, e.g. Tsuchinoko's line about humanity at the end of the episode and the idea of living together with Serval after the end of their adventure after seeing how happy Beaver and Prairie-san were, etc. PPP also direct them to the dock, which is pretty important too.

Do we serve food here?

Attached: __serval_kemono_friends_drawn_by_una_13988ss__1d90bb7d3c507776e95ec9a5a8b827fd.jpg (460x800, 78K)

What happened to the "hitting the rock to kill it" thing?

Attached: 1551938544231.jpg (2500x1875, 1.25M)

is beep now the meme friend of season 2 like how jagger was in season 1?

Attached: DzWTuR5VsAAJM9W.jpg (700x473, 70K)

Yes but it's completely malicious and pity instead of adoration and love. Jag's actual equivalent is sweet potato.

Attached: 1551094850101.jpg (500x234, 89K)

Why do you continue to resist? Surrender.

Attached: 1551883824021.jpg (1281x1125, 197K)

Weren't shills going on about how the series is saved and how you should apologize to KDKW when Kaban appeared?

Ironically, that was the worst episode that even got the Director involved after hyping it

Not even the shills were expecting them to go full retard with that one.

It was okay, i kinda like most animal themed anime, still wish it will be as fun as killing bites

need more action and battle t b h

Speaking of shills, it would be CR on this end since they're still committee members, huh?

Will we ever see Otter again?

Attached: 1550619077081.jpg (863x1200, 318K)

Why is she a wagie scum now?

>otter's seiyuu was a 18 year-old schoolgirl whose face was hidden due to her being a student
>she's already 20 this year
Where does the time go?

The reason I'm still watching KF2.

Attached: Blank+_64e30bfde935bafb1225574aeed77fb7.jpg (245x204, 51K)

no, it did for me

Attached: 1551838992513.jpg (1194x1346, 238K)

How did we go from curry birds to kuso birds?

>。

Don't call her stupid.

Is there even a consistent lore for KF?

I'm still hoping for a "humanity went extinct" post-apocalyptic scenario but this seems very unlikely seeing how things go.

>not wanting male garbage in a cute show about girls makes you a kadokawa shill

Fuck off. Wakaba shows perfectly how male characters ruin the dynamics in all-girls shows. It makes half of the threads shitposting about girls wanting dicks and muh ebin male savior.

Would motherhood make her a better person?

I guess we truly are the Kemono Enemies, huh?

It's not filler when it builds the setting and characters. Not to mention desert was the episodes that mentioned humans being extinct. The only sorta pointless episode was the PPP one. But even that showed some important things.

Nobody is a KDKW shill here you idiot. People were just incredibly disappointed with Kemurikusa and early KF2 episodes were not complete garbage.

In this version humanity is 100% alive. No fucking way Mine and Kadokawa will go dark with the setting. It's a show for babies now.

She just likes her senpai very much she's not even a bitch. Kyururu deserves all the shit she gets.

The anime seemed to be its own thing with nods to the nexon game but KFP seems to be insistent on a unified timeline, despite all the inconsistencies. Might be one of the reasons they got rid of YYZ.

Attached: 1551835245510.jpg (614x891, 360K)

twitter.com/apple12th/status/1103131813692620800
Translation: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3437073

Attached: 05d.jpg (720x720, 39K)

Futaba is just memes, trolling and garbage in general. It's like /pol/ or Yea Forums. It's fun but rarely representative of the reality.

this timeline isn't tanoshii at all

2chan is a normally on topic place with polite discussions where I frequently see posts deleted if they're blatant trolling. One of us is visiting a very different 2chan.

Bulling the bird is getting out of control! twitter.com/gironman2/status/1102568925663965184?s=19

The point of that scene was showing how people are ready to humiliate themselves just for something as cheap as a limited edition (artificially created shortage, by the way, referencing the penguin ticket from the previous season) Japari Bun.
This plays on the first season Toki episode, where people liked her singing because it was done for fun and for herself.

OR, one of us is confusing 2chan (futaba) and 2ch (now 5ch).
Still, the Japanese on the Internet are way more rabid about their anime than we are here so everything will be greatly exaggerated.

Attached: 1493929090867.jpg (1024x942, 147K)

>People
/u/ntermenschen aren't people.

>Bossu would be Kabans closest friend after Serval dies
>Kaban throws him in a drawer
man, for a show about Friends they sure dont know how friendship works, huh?

Attached: 1550582822354.jpg (1448x2048, 296K)

Considering Kaban is the only one that has aged and Friends lifespans reset when reborn she has probably seen everyone die and has just kinda broke. You can tell its been awhile because they comment on how everything needs repairs aswell as being super aged/worn when they get to her place.

Attached: 1551820720239.jpg (2066x3000, 1.51M)

I really want to know why they thought this was a good idea.

Attached: Doc3HalV4AAASye.jpg (1265x1500, 242K)

kemonobros, to show how much we all hate kadokawa, we should buy kemono friends related articles, destroy it and then post pics of it on social media. then repeat this again, until they get the message.

Nice try Kadokawa man. Nobody falls for that

Attached: 135c728bdec8e55eee020a5691b38ed0.jpg (675x550, 300K)

I'm actually impressed they can raise the bar for disappointment every episode. I won't be surprised if someone involved in KF2 gets hurt.

S1 ending sent off Kaban and Serval to new adventures while S2 ending will lay the franchise to rest for good. Just one more month left.

>she has probably seen everyone die and has just kinda broke
Why did they do this to Kaban-chan? Why would anyone write a story like this where friendship among Friends doesn't last?

Attached: DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.gif (565x491, 3.69M)

It was inevitable. Humans are some of the longest living friends in the world. Only turtle friends might live longer.

>muh S1
>muh Tatsuki
Both series are pretty much the same. They are both cgdct-like.
The only difference is the animation studio.

Nigger they're all human. Sandstar turns all animals into humans. Don't tell me it's inevitable when there's no reason most of the Friends could've died after fixing the fucking volcano.

Attached: 1497724456214.jpg (1000x1441, 185K)

The others are just dumbasses that look like cute girls.

Wanna feel me some bird thighs!

I really can't believe most of the Friends died if Hululu's survived longer than them (no offense to Hululu). KF2 is like a worst-case bad-end scenario.

Not sure but the only thing that makes sense is she is suffering the immortal issue. I.E. their lives are so brief fighting ceruleans that its hard on her to get attached and she distracts herself with bigger picture stuff. The initial boss probably broke along time ago as well.

Attached: 1550408351748.jpg (2171x3070, 2.39M)

What if Kadokawa is innocent and the real evil has actually been Mine all this time?

Mine makes Keroro. Keroro is good, therefore Mine is good, and Tatsuki and his cultists are evil and must be cyberbullied and cybermocked for being cybersubbeings.

Kaban's long overdue for a hug from a friend.

Attached: 1490221341951.jpg (2480x3507, 1.63M)

I knew several 2ch/5ch/futaba lurk here, and they also frequently screenshot our thread and posted it in their site with comment such as wwww oversea taste wwwww

therefore, if you shitheads reading this comment, please screenshot this!

Kemono Friends is the My Little Pony of anime

The animation is incredibly awful. I have yet to see an all CGI anime that looks good, but this one was probably the worst that I've seen. The movements of the characters are very stiff and awkward. The characters suffer from sameface and all have the same bodies.

A lot of the voice actresses are amateurs, so they're pretty good for newbies, but again, nothing too special.

The characters have little to no personality. Every episode introduces a ridiculous amount of new characters only to be ditched in the next episode in favor of new soulless characters. But not even Serval and Kaban have personalities. Kaban is...smart? Serval is...outgoing? That's all I got from them.

This show is overall insultingly simple and incredibly boring. I hardly enjoyed it. It was just as boring as every other slice of life moe anime, except these moe girls are animals and it's even more dumbed down since it's for children. If you're under the age of four or enjoy kid's shows like My Little Pony and, I dunno, maybe Care Bears or Barney too, you'll enjoy this show.

tl;dr kemonofriends = bronies

I sill don't understand why CGI is so shit. First season had the excuse of joke budget, this one does not. It's like they want this series to die.

Attached: CielED2.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Based

This goes straight into my そう だね compilation

I could believe it if not for literally everything Kadokawa did in the few weeks following Tatsuki's tweet. They committed to shaming him and everyone involved way too much for a reluctant accomplice. Even as the franchise's author, Mine shouldn't have that much control over Kadokawa's actions in that incident. An alternative of the execs not supervising their PR department and the entire campaign being work of one retard in charge sounds even more improbable to me.

You /int/nigger, you need to leave.

Attached: Is that bait.jpg (454x537, 47K)

This is bullshit. There are species that live for hundreds of years like some sharks.

noooooooo.
you have destroyed us nipponjin kemonobros. we have been humiliated and shown to be dumber than actual little children.

Attached: 1551968473462.jpg (1000x1209, 142K)

Classic 4channel ers

And seastars, corals and crabs too. Also, some jellyfish species are immortal. Trees can live for a long, long time too, and I think the oldest living tree was 5,000 years old.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.48_[2017.04.09_09.16.22].jpg (1280x720, 501K)

back to your kemurikusa thread

This is a blue board you shit bird please pull your shorts back up.

2irish4me

Attached: 1551093732089.jpg (602x850, 156K)

Based superior smarter gaijin 4channelers once again winning against the nips.

I wouldn't mind this being canon instead of what we have now. KF2 shouldn't be allowed to exist.

Attached: 17.jpg (602x850, 141K)

that's MAL pasta though

Will KF2 redeem itself if it ends with Serval and Kaban back together?

There's nothing wrong with KF2 besides the shitty animation and downtistic character models.

That's been unfortunately obvious for a while now. I wish it wasn't.

>There's nothing wrong with KF2 besides the shitty animation and downtistic character models.

Attached: 1549922451740.png (317x366, 205K)

I'd say we don't have evidence, but that circumstances, quotes, and context make it seem extremely likely that Mine was the cause.

pastebin.com/rQbXCmch

Is ruining Kaban, Serval and Bossu's friendship Mine's way of getting back at Tatsuki? What a faggot.

Attached: 1510451313068.jpg (1000x1064, 202K)

It's gonna end with Kaban doing something awful to save the park Serval will fight and Kaban unable to fight her old friend will lose. After her defeat this picture will fall out of her hat then Serval will suddenly cry but can't remember why.

Attached: 1551651912639.jpg (850x1133, 195K)

Even worse,
>Kaban sacrifices herself to save Kyururu, Serval and Caracal
>none of them realize Kaban died and continue on their merry way

I think KDKW would actually be attacked if they are crazy enough to make Kaban a villain.

i love Tastuki and do sex with him.

Attached: 1550254665515.jpg (768x1024, 71K)

Nips are giant pussies conditioned from early childhood to obey authority, they won't do shit against KDKW.

I can't imagine people taking it very well if Serval doesn't end up remembering Kaban by the end. Even more so if she does and she decides to stay with Kyururu instead. It'd be the biggest 'fuck you' I think if Serval said she found Kyururu much more fun to play with.

lmao
Nothing's gonna happen

his warm smilles make me harder

Attached: 11_2017052101422075b.jpg (760x428, 40K)

JAPAN OUT

Attached: 1526211882213.jpg (614x605, 56K)

i am not gay but love Tatsuki

Attached: vxdbeF2.jpg (426x480, 32K)

his skinny hair make me hotter

Attached: 222_20170521014219cb4.jpg (760x428, 39K)

Attached: 1334006383159.png (400x500, 193K)

Just go full Madoka Kaban tries to save Serval again fails and Serval sacrifices herself to save Kaban then its revealed this show is a future where she failed to save her or boss back in season one.

Attached: 1550945295036.jpg (702x1000, 588K)

I wonder if him and ZUN ever had a couple beers together?

What was that anime that had a meta episode about the whole Tatsuki disaster?

>bald
oh no no no look at the top of his head

>kimurafags

Attached: IMG_20190307_102721.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

>then its revealed this show is a future where she failed to save her or boss back in season one.
I'd be so much happier if KF2 turned out to be a bad-end future.KF2 completely invalidates KF1 in every possible way that it's downright sickening and it's disgusting to think there are people who would gladly accept KF2 and not realize this to be the case.

Attached: 1490142394134.png (849x849, 395K)

Yeah. I mean lets be real, the series was dead. It was dead and trudging forward as a failure. Tatsuki rescued it beyond and imaginable expectation, and worse, he became the face of KF.

Tatsuki blocking Mine on twitter, but not blocking Kemono Friends, is the sign I take as truly damning.

I mean I don't know Tatsuki, but from interviews and such he comes across as massively chill. To be wounded enough that he'd outright block Mine speaks volumes.

The pastebin doesn't mention Mine's dog

Attached: file.png (763x1274, 606K)

It's such a pain since from the start I always knew the original creator was Mine and respected his idea of shopping out a setting to others and letting them go wild with it.

>muh Tatsuki
How so?
Did he write the story for S1 or made the charcter designs? Because the franchise doesn't have anything special besides cute charcters (subjective) and the somewhat intriguing setting (which wasn't developed at all in S1)

>How so?

Attached: 1356060720872.gif (688x660, 2.42M)

I wonder how all this will be looked back on in the future, once Kemono Friends is finally allowed to die? I'm sure people will remember and love and cherish Kemono Friends 1, but will people remember Kemono Friends 2 and remember that the ending of Kemono Friends 1 doesn't lead to more happy adventures, but sadness and tears? I hope people forget. The series should be remembered for the smiles and pleasant memories it gave to people, not for what it became.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.08_[2017.03.28_17.22.23].jpg (1280x720, 406K)

>the franchise doesn't have anything special besides cute charcters
then why did the manga/nexon game flop?

>the ending of Kemono Friends 1 doesn't lead to more happy adventures, but sadness and tears
That's not true. After all, S2 isn't made by the same people. I don't get upset when fanfiction takes a dark turn on something I loved.

>Did he write the story for S1 or made the charcter designs?
Yes, he wrote, directed, created the models, directed the animation, did animation, etc. for Kemono Friends. The intriguing setting is the run-down, abandoned park inhabited by all sorts of Friends and Ceruleans, not the park itself.

Mine did all the designs, but otherwise Tatsuki was the first and only one to make good use of them.

Different character designs, different medium, etc...
Also, you need to define what flop is because it's often used as "things I don't like = flop, things I live = not flop".

Based Tatsuki the G*d of anime.

I don't know why anyone here decided to watch it. I'm glad I haven't bothered either.

>I don't get upset when fanfiction takes a dark turn on something I loved.
I don't know why I didn't realize KF2 is nothing but a bad fanfiction until now.

Attached: たーたべないでくださいいい!!!!!.gif (476x268, 1.98M)

Because it's the same shit as the first season but with different graphics.

Jesus you right its like every red flag
>Replace MC with an OC but keep everyone else.
>Constantly fuck up the lore.
>Make OC figure out things the old MC could not.
>Follow the same plot as the source with minor alterations.

>it's the same shit as the first season but with different graphics.
You mean
>it's trying to do the same shit as the first season and failing but with worse graphics

>Different character designs
what?
>different medium
that didn't stop touhou
>define what flop is
the nexon game was cancelled before s1 even started

>cancelled
*shut down

You say that but all the seemingly butthurt tards still watch it every week and camp these threads 24/7.
There's nothing particularly deep in KF. There's no even a lore to fuck up. S1 doesn't introduce anything solid or even give any explanation of what the hell the setting is about besides the vague "It's an abandoned magical park with humanoid animals".

>You say that but all the seemingly butthurt tards still watch it every week and camp these threads 24/7.
For me, these threads are probably the only good way to vent my frustration leftover from 9/25 and to talk about what happened, as it gets brought up every once in a while. It's not about the setting that people are mad about, it's the established character relationships, dynamics, personalities, everything people loved about Kemono Friends, being changed completely or altered for the worse. Margay isn't a silly fangirl, Kaban appears to be a sad wreck trying her hardest to hold back the tears everyday, Serval isn't as genki and fun as she used to be, who they replaced Kaban with is nowhere near as interesting to follow or watch grow, etc. These threads also serve to highlight what is exactly wrong with Kemono Friends 2 and why it's a bad sequel. Thematically, KF2 completely shits on all the goodwill, optimism and strong belief in the power of friendship that KF1 had, and that is perhaps the most inexcusable.

>You say that but all the seemingly butthurt tards still watch it every week and camp these threads 24/7.
And what does that make you? The anger of all these people is proof of how happy it once made them. They just want closure. I'll always have the first season to revisit. You'll have your memories of shitposting on Yea Forums because other people liked something you didn't. It's already been said a hundred times over in great detail why this season is an insult to the first. I'm not saying this to refute you, I'm saying this out of concern for you.

None of that explains .

So you don't like the story, fine, makes sense. I myself hate how S2 looks and it ruins the season for me but that's hardly an argument. It sucks that it's not a direct continuation of S1 but it is what it is.

Things happened after between seasons and S2 will hopefully explain why characters act differently (see, Serval, which IS a different character).

Some people just like grasping at straws and parrot the bullshit they see on Japanese social media, even though everyone knows how unreasonably butthurt they can get about the silliest things related to anime.

Attached: kfd.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

>It sucks that it's not a direct continuation of S1 but it is what it is.
The thing I have difficulty with is that what they decided to do, which is having a massive timeskip between seasons, is that isn't what KF1 was building up to, so when it does happen with 2 it's more jarring and more unexpected, as the story of KF1 was left unfinished. Now that that chapter's been closed, they really can't just go back anymore. There's so many questions left unanswered (why was Kaban unsurprised to see another Human Friend? What did Kaban, Serval and Lucky see and how far did they go? What island is this show taking place on right now? Why is the park more rundown when the Friends and Kaban were taking active measures to rebuild Kyoshu at the end of S1 if it's the same island?), that they aren't going to be able to answer enough of them to leave the fans of S1 satisfied.

Just because it's a timeskip doesn't mean the relationships we've seen blossom throughout S1 should be left in the dust as they have been now. There's no explaining the unfriendliness of the Friends in the new anime in-universe either. That's all up to bad writing which Kemono Friends sorely depends on when the animation is the way it is. The consistency of the characters in S1 and the general peacefulness and friendliness of the friends were one of the strongest aspects of the show and it lacking completely in KF2 makes it inexcusable. I see no reason why you're defending it.

Dude, it's just some fucking chinese cartoon
You sounds like an underage narutard, get a fucking grip for fuck sake

They did, there's a photo somewhere.

You lost the race, so you have to smell me, user!

Attached: 1551970559372.jpg (742x1200, 976K)

Why is this dumb bird peeing?

settle down sperg lmao

She's a bully

>all that sweat dripping off her feathery cunt
double or nothing rematch, no way i can lose with that on the line.

Attached: 1551977396865.jpg (491x1200, 161K)

her feathery cloaca you mean

Attached: 1349015894794_2.png (294x480, 35K)

*kemonotard

*kimuratard

I'm just glad there are more bully images

Attached: DF_f4riVwAAJ-fH.jpg (800x800, 50K)

>kemonotard
We prefer to call them bronies around these part

I wouldn’t count desert as filler due to how important it was for the setting. Tsuchinokos part made it clear that plans for the park had gone awry at some point, which confirmed to speculative viewers that the worn down setting was actually important to the story.

Literally who?

Based boomer poster

Literally who? is that your dad? he looks ugly as fuck

Oops meant for this guy ofc

Shut up Aya!

Just your average lobotomite who only cares about muh cute girls

But that's what this show is all about: cute kemonomimi girls and memes.

Just like narutard and 4channeler!!

Suck my cock user! Suck it!

Attached: PandaPlease.png (701x934, 776K)

just browse pixiv then

Last Period

Your species deserves its extinction

But I need to watch the series to keep up with memes such as the absolutely hilarious "le bird of kuso and ass-kissing" meme.

Attached: 1551867784649.png (800x712, 98K)

This anime is a meme, kemonotard is also a meme

Based

don't you have a kemurikusa thread to bump or something

I can only watch 1 garbage per season user, this season it was kemono friends

It's not like Kemurikusa threads need help staying up anymore.

I guess you're right, only 83 IPs in here lmao

Attached: 1551345708844.jpg (392x805, 95K)

Rude

so you're a 2dfag then

Attached: 1515049516701.jpg (575x575, 48K)

Shitbird deserves to be in a shit anime, but I can't help but feel sorry for her. She could've had it better.

>Posting cancer
Sasuga kemonotard

I genuinely like Roadruner's redesign. It's very cute. It's such a shame that the writers gave her such a shit personality.

Attached: 1551529011311.png (645x602, 426K)

You lost 2017. Get over it.

Oh so you're that delusional retard, how fitting of kemonotard

Getting angry isn't going to change history, ESL-kun.

Whatever retard

That's more like it. I know it's hard to accept.

Nah, arguing with retard like you is just a waste of time anyway

Look at this bird instead

Attached: 1491028755627.gif (361x600, 315K)

What argument? You didn't post any.

Exactly, hey you're not so dumb afterall

You're the reason no one takes critics of this series seriously. Keep up the good work.

>built for anal
>but needs to be bred
My dick is confused.

Attached: e08be8848f64cc776fc92da70121d4c0.jpg (830x997, 80K)

So is that Serval's VA on the cover of the magazine, in her underwear?

>Serval's VA
Doesn't really look like her, no.

twitter.com/yuka_bushi/status/1103491824411262976

>acting like a bitch on tv
>doing slutty gravure
When did everything went so wrong?

Why the fuck is he happily holding a magazine cover of Serval's VA in her underwear? Isn't Kemofure supposed to be for all ages?

Cute, this is her 2nd book right?

Oof- time to fap

god why is shit bird so fucking cute

Attached: 1551370392704.jpg (680x680, 46K)

This has nothing to do with what you said. Toki wasn't there to humilliate herself in order to get something in exchange. Toki was there because she was confident and passionate with the thing she loved the most and wanted to share that feeling to the friends around there.

The public humilliation she recieved probably injured her self steem and confidence and she probably will never sing in front of others ever again.

Attached: 1506139056212.jpg (450x600, 218K)

This shitstorm is really something else.

There's no shitstorm, dumb kemonoturd.

>Toki was there because she was confident and passionate with the thing she loved the most and wanted to share that feeling to the friends around there.
At this point, Kemono Friends 2 shouldn't be taken as canon. It's a fucking disgrace. All the Friends need to be treated with better care and respect, even the rude ones like Roadrunner. Kaban knows good music, and Toki's a great singer.
youtube.com/watch?v=R6Io7S2T7BA

Attached: 1536080045980.png (800x998, 835K)

Keep telling yourself that, kadocum.

Guys, guys, let's create fake outrage to pretend to dislike what happened in Kemofure, despite nobody in the West giving a shit about Kemono Friends 1 or 2.

>kadocum
now that's a new one

Why do you like coming in here and being mean to other anons?

Attached: 1490113052274.png (900x900, 400K)

the end result is the same
no one is buying kf2

Kemono Friend's 2 stalker points finally came out
**6,849 (=**6,849) **,***pt **,***pt Kemono Friends 2

WWWWWWWW

Attached: Laughing Kemonos.gif (320x180, 1.21M)

Just like darker than black.

Isn't that still better than that one CIA magical girl show?

Emperor penguin with melanistic spotted. youtube.com/watch?v=NuIczQ4W7oU

Attached: 1a663326ad0d43da67491a770a8bcbfc.png (800x1056, 208K)

No.

There's a stalker thread up.
>**2,635 (▼**2,459) **, 234pt **, 234pt Magical Girl Asuka
literally triple the rank

Attached: 1551863670131.jpg (757x426, 172K)

>they haven't used the previous format to hide its sales
Is kadokawa literally retarded? I mean, I know the answer, but still.

Holy fuck. Not even Yamakan could save the anime industry as hard as KFP is doing right now. I wonder how many of those are troll preorders too?

It's really over, huh

Attached: 1491530360098.jpg (595x841, 120K)

It's okay, user. Kemono Friends had a hard life. Let it rest now and remember it for the smiles it gave everyone and not the horrible beast it was forced to become.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.14_[2017.03.21_18.59.30].jpg (1280x720, 205K)

I am a nobody in the West.
That's why I purchased the S1 blu-ray with books like a good goy, unlike people like you.
I actually give a shit, even if I do not matter.

Attached: 20190307_130325_HDR.jpg (1392x783, 450K)

Some more of melanistic Emperor.

Attached: 0dafff5323b560eaecc263a45d1ad69a.png (800x1037, 232K)

YES.

Good job. Too bad the money you donated went to retarded corporates.

>the mutation can make themselves more visible to predators

aww but it looks cool

You should be in S2, you'll fit right in.

Goddamn penguins why are they so cute.

Scan or take photo the books please.

They are scanned for a long time you baka.

Don't even call KF2 KF S2, it's a fucking disgrace to even acknowledge it as canon.

Where? I can't find it.

Nexon shorts > S2

Attached: DY3XPrnVAAAm_or.jpg (776x932, 126K)

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2019/03/06/anime-interview-kemono-friends-2-director-ryuuichi-kimura-on-making-a-modern-zoo

Sorry, I'm not into scat.

Pastebin please?

>but the current storyline was chosen because there was a demand to create a new story focusing more on humans.

What? Who wanted more humans?

>How did you prepare to begin production of Kemono Friends 2?
>I mainly did a lot of research on animals and the history of zoos. The relationship between zoos and humans is the theme I’m weaving into the story. The role played by zoos has changed greatly since the first came into existence, and the history behind that is extremely interesting. I use them as references since the world of Kemono Friends is basically an extension of a modern zoo.
Then start doing something, it’s already more than half over and barely anything’s happened.
This is shitty too since it means kyururu sees the friends as animals and not kemono.

The majority of board of directors, who else?

>This is shitty too since it means kyururu sees the friends as animals and not kemono.
This is why Kaban being a human Friend was such a good thing, she was the same as everybody else just better at different things. A wonderful message that was completely lost on these talentless hacks.

Apparently according to pre-screening most things happen from the end of ep 9 to the end

Is season 2 any good? I've been avoiding it mostly because I'm worried about its quality.

They are planning 120 episodes.

Are those.....Are those fucking Life Fibers?

Few episodes are okay rest is terrible and shits on S1.

Do like seeing Friends be selfish assholes? Do you like seeing everything you loved about S1 get shit on? Then KF2 is the show for you.

I want to make this piggy squeal.

Attached: DomesticPigOriginal.png (487x733, 228K)

Attached: Dv5gECiUYAA6a0r.jpg (1430x2000, 260K)

Attached: 1537363515018.jpg (795x641, 192K)

>The relationship between zoos and humans is the theme I’m weaving into the story

Oh no wonder the animals feel so submissive in this season

How would S2 ruin her? Make her a selfish glutton?

Attached: 71767781_p0.jpg (3507x2480, 2.51M)

It's nice to see some fans are dedicated enough to make a whole series of fan animation, even if it's not very good. But when are we getting the real season 2?

>120 episodes of KF
>without Tatsuki

This is some monkey's paw bullshit right here

>Friends are submissive to Kyururu
>Roadrunner is submissive to a friend
sasuga G. Roadrunner, right at the bottom of the social caste system

Attached: 1551856296589.png (1258x656, 629K)

It's still possible but would require:
>stink around the franchise being gone, so at least a decade, provided its corpse isn't raped even further than it already is
>Kadokawa and Mine being in such deep financial troubles that they're forced to sell the rights to someone
>that someone being either Irodori or someone willing to hire them to make S2
>Irodori actually wanting to return to the franchise

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_thread_of_fate

God this is one of the parts I hate the most about this season. Owls becoming Kaban's bitches is so stupid.

Remember how badass they were in episode 12?

Attached: C8KMlwwUMAAiVlX.png large.png (1100x703, 1.23M)

I want to squeeze those hooters

>jungle friends were submissive to gorilla

Remember how S1 had no such things?

what about the episode where lion and moose had people kissing their asses (even though they weren't fond of it)

Tables have turned you kuso ningens!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kemono Friends S2 - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.40.365.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

It was more like they were playing a war game.

Shh you’ll ruin the narrative.

Attached: 1551993603456.jpg (1160x1556, 282K)

PeepeePoopooPepe

It was a war for territory, something very animal-like.

Attached: D1EP5j2UcAA71Ny.jpg:orig.jpg (945x1280, 172K)

This fucking animal sees Japari Park like some "zoo", this is fundamentally wrong with the first series. His vision puts the humans above the animals and KF1 wasn't like that, it put the human inside the zoo on equal footing.

>But I did hope that I would live up to the expectations of those who loved the first series.

I honestly have nothing to respond to this

When are you going to stop? Its getting embarrassing

Attached: 1548808627925.png (513x1053, 658K)

>the world of Kemono Friends is basically an extension of a modern zoo.
I'm done. Bye.

is it worth watching this just for Memerunner?

>is it worth watching episode 7 just for the queen herself
yes

Attached: 1551871923664.png (2039x1378, 986K)

People throwing 300k $ at Kemurikusa are embarrassing.

Episodes 1, 3, 4 and 7 are okay. Honeslty most people are overreacting with it being complete garbage it's just a generic mediocre show.

>having $300k pocket change
>embarrassing

Vengeance for Toki.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>people are overreacting with it being complete garbage it's just a generic mediocre show
I'm insulted that the show decided to shit all over the original anime by failing to continue representing the core theme of friendship, teamwork, and putting focus on animals first. Japari Park wasn't a fucking zoo, it's a fucking nature preserve and animal research center. Kaban, Serval and Lucky's relationship was strongly tied to that central theme and failing to have that continue in the sequel, especially by breaking the trio apart, it's as if the director is saying 'fuck you, friendship and teamwork aren't that important.'

Does anyone know when this interview took place?

Anyone knows what game this user is talking about?
About the first KF being a reskin of an earlier game

nvm got my answer