Confess to tomboy

>Confess to tomboy
>Get slapped

What would you do?

Attached: Tomboy Slap.jpg (822x1200, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bust a fat one right then and there

Cream my pantaloons

Stop taking this scene out of context

Why are tomboys so violent?

Dodge

question my taste in women and actively seek out redpills

Slap back.

I'd probably question why I thought it was a good idea to confess to her after beating up her best friend.

Attached: 1409246521266.jpg (1440x810, 175K)

why? why slap someone confessing to you instead of just rejecting them? what's this bitch problem?

He beat up her best (male) friend literally just before that.

wherever I am, I must rape

Attached: 1548629829063.gif (640x360, 2.07M)

>I am so popular that it is a curse.
When will they stop writing this cringy crap.

go home, play video games, get depressed for a week or so and move on

is this from Ai No Fag?

>People actually will watch themselves get cucked and get frontrow seats to seeing their love of their life get rammed by 100 chad dicks

Gotta fight for the girl man. Gotta fight for the girl. It's not an animalistic thing. It's basic human biology and psychology that you fight for what you want. The fact that you have power and dominance over the man she is interested in indicates that you have resolve and perseverance. No girl likes some guy who just limpdicks his way and says, "Shit let me watch you get fucked by Brad"

You fight for the girl you want to date. How fucking hard is that to wrap your head around. I suppose if a girl says she likes someone else then you just let it happen?

Attached: 1485315312378.jpg (307x214, 17K)

ROYAL GUARD

Based Dana White dabbing on the city folk

Didn't know neanderthal incels posted on Yea Forums

>out of context
The only additional context is that she's a retard who thinks its bad to be involved with the opposite sex because it got her ostrichized so much she couldn't be a social whore.

Fuck her. Hell fuck the writer for making such a dramatic piece of shit character.

It's an old pasta from one of these threads months ago.

It's not that she thinks it's bad to be involved with the opposite sex, she just wants to have guy friends without everyone assuming something romantic is on the way. I do agree she's being a little dramatic but that guy who keeps pining for her is pretty bad himself.

>>Get slapped

The only logical answer is to slap her back.

DOKE

norman here. what manga is this?

I don't know if it's the right manga, cause I'm currently reading from beginning
I got Ao No Flag
Some user in here correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, it is.

Attached: disgusted dyke.png (440x548, 142K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

Is the manga fucking over after the latest extremely climatic chapter or are we ever going to get a new one? When?

Attached: 1548771220820.gif (500x514, 741K)

Nah just more. Now we're full gay.

I'm tooh preetee, wah, herupu mee.

Chicken and egg

Attached: Oyakodon.png (1412x1912, 2.47M)

More like Ao no way Fag

why english subs?
they're speaking english ya deaf cunts

First video that showed up when I searched it.

what manga is this?

He can't keep getting away with it.

That asshole deserved the slap and more

Wake the fuck up and realize my taste isn't liquid shit so there's no reason I would confess to a tomboy

Attached: gay-away-gimmick-pills.jpg (1180x664, 175K)

Based

Your also forgetting the part where the dude confessing beat up her friend. No shit she’s not going to like you after you beat up her friend

slap me harder mommy

should tomboys wear frilly and feminine dresses?

Attached: D07aCbjUcAI4Jcw.jpg (1033x1020, 132K)

Run home and cry.

apologize and confess to her again every day until she likes it even if I get slapped every single time

Hormone imbalance

Toxic Masculinity

How can she slap?!?

Nobody fucks with best boy and gets away with it

Next week

Confess again.

Is this the manga about the shy short stack who wants to date the tall guy who is friends with everyone and is getting help from his best friend?

I kind of dropped it because I'm pretty sure I know where the drama will start

Wait what? This isn't it but that sounds interesting. Please do tell.

bussafatone

Shy girl likes popular guy, guy's best friend (which is a loner and only friend with him because childhood friends) takes pity on her and tries to be their wingman

He begins to have feelings for her

Popular guy think both are in love and also tries to be the wingman

He also starts falling for her

Cue drama

He's also a fag

I swear to god if these two idiots don't end together

Attached: sxvc.png (284x224, 75K)

probably be really sad I guess.

>He also starts falling for her
that never happens though

>tfw never have a 10/10 chad fall in love with you

Suffering

Attached: 66039975_p1_.jpg (918x1200, 522K)

Don't wash my face ever

Her mistake was thinking boys and girls can be friends.

I need a source fag

He deserved it.

You brain-dead bitch

Pin her down and fuck her. If she can't do this the easy way I'll do it the hard way.

Reminder that this is a girl. She looks like a boy. Liking this girl objectively means you are attracted to men.

Attached: Tomboy.png (790x1854, 381K)

A slap from a tomboy is her way of accepting you.

Why do girls cut their hair into this ugly ass short trim?

Hit back

It's all about the chromosomes brainlet friend.

If that's true and he's really gay then I'm picking it up back again

It is and he's the best character in the manga.

Attached: QIu5wIk.jpg (822x1200, 313K)

Good. Don't fall for this page either

Attached: 1522691033805.png (957x1400, 1.19M)

No, that's for Tomgirls.

They say which came first I always say “me”

It's cute and implies mental problems. Which appeals to save-a-hoe whiteknightus.

Attached: eureka.png (200x200, 57K)

Wrong, because if liking tomboys would make men gay, liking traps would be straight, QED

Assert my dominance with a mating press.

Uh the dude literally beat up her best friend because he was jealous.

Thanks Chef.

I know this is probably a pasta or some troll, but because some anons here actually think this way...
NO, you win the girl (or the boy) not acting like a ape and hitting her best friend, you win her by actually being a person worth sticking around, being funny, considerate and with common interests. Then, if she finds you attractive or not will tip the balance towards friend or lover.
What I mean is, you act like a retard, you get the slap.

>The only additional context is that she's a retard who thinks its bad to be involved with the opposite sex
Even ignoring the fact that she slapped him because he's a violent jealous bitch how did you even come to the conclusion that she thinks it's bad to be involved with the opposite sex? A large part of her character is wanting to be friends with guys, she's also obviously not against the idea of attraction between guys and girls. All she hates is the drama that comes along with it.

why did he beat the male friend?

There is nothing manly slapping a girl, even if they are tomboys.

I already hate her and haven't started reading this yet

Jealousy/wanting to show dominance. He thought the best friend was getting too close with her so he got in a fight with him. He only confessed to her afterwards.

Good thread that one. Anyone save the screencap?

fuck mami

Why do women want to be friends with men do badly? Now, I am not saying she shouldn't, if she wants male friends, good for her. But I had dozens of women get mad and emotional at me when I refused to be their friend because I didn't believe friendship between opposite sex works.

Holy fuck this autist is back. It's been months.

Next I guess you're going to post the page from the teacher manga where a female student kicks a teacher and lie about it that it's also about a guy confessing to a tomboy?

Because women make terrible friends.

women amirite guys?

>dozens
What a manslut.

Too bad because she's the girl on the OP

Was this implied anywhere? Because I clearly missed it

Does she get with her friend afterwards?

No, but he is the best candidate because her others male friends are either gay or retarded

2 pages before it