Gal Gohan

New chapter up in Korean. mangashow.me/bbs/board.php?bo_table=msm_manga&wr_id=714706
Fujiwara giving Yabe a different kind of heart attack than Miku.

Attached: 2e9ae4ccdbc6c56ba946536a31db0c66.jpg (765x1080, 341K)

Someone gonna dump?

nice something good is coming out of today besides this board slowly turning Into Yea Forums and Yea Forums

bait as fuck chapter cover

It's ok, the last one was like that too. It was a Fujiwara cover, but she wasn't in the chapter.

Fujiwara, read.

goddamit Fujiwara is so cute I hate that one of them has to lose in the end

Nagisa...

new chapter is out in English

Pres is better girl then gal,she really cares about him not loosing his job.Miku deserve to be gangraped in school closet.

Cute Miku

Attached: 45_01.png (850x1200, 642K)

Attached: 32.png (849x883, 525K)

Dump time, starting with Fujiwara in the bath looking mighty fine

Attached: 45_02.png (850x1200, 430K)

Attached: Delete this.png (333x326, 70K)

Rubber ducky, you're the one
You make bath time lots of fun

Attached: 45_03.png (850x1200, 549K)

Sorry random guy, but you need to have a Michelin Star to get her mind off Yabe's dish.
I'm awful at this. Probably shouldn't dump chapters drunk

Attached: 45_04.png (851x1200, 368K)

NEUTRON STAR INTENSIFIES

Attached: 45_05.png (849x1200, 371K)

for a while I thought he was playing it up so he didn't get fired for relationships with students, but holy fuck he is the dumbest motherfucker I have ever seen

Neutron Star uses flattery
It's super effective!

Attached: 45_06.png (851x1200, 428K)

That mischievous grin does things to my heartboner

Attached: 45_07.png (849x1200, 419K)

Sometimes you should play the game through to the end. Other times, you should flip the board and play a different game.

Attached: 45_08.png (851x1200, 373K)

And this supermassive black hole plays along

Attached: 45_09.png (849x1200, 388K)

Fujiwara >>>>>>> Miku

>Not that I ever had anything like that happen to me as a kid
BULLSHIT.

Fujiwara's gonna lose it and rape this fool eventually. Then he'd probably just think she's mad at him or something, the dense bastard.

Attached: 45_10.png (851x1200, 542K)

She's taking a good long look at those hands. Probably for 'reference material'

Attached: 45_11.png (850x1200, 378K)

Of course she'd be interested in the health line.

Of course she'd be interested in the health line.

Attached: 45_12.png (851x1200, 297K)

>her cheeks are red
sensei you madman

Attached: 1548007836876.png (319x448, 154K)

And she goes on the attack!

Attached: 45_13.png (849x1200, 519K)

I wonder how many hearts he shattered in his high school days simply due to being a fucking singularity of stupid.

Goddamn Fujiwara is so much better, it's unfair, she deserves to win damn it!

The attack confused poor Yabe and caused a system reboot.

Attached: 45_14.png (851x1200, 411K)

She's going in for the kill!

Attached: 45_15.png (849x1200, 456K)

They should rename the manga prez-gohan and drop the dumb gyaru.

tfw I've done this before

But wait! With a fabulous circular motion, he leverages his absurd density to parry the attack!

Attached: 45_16.png (851x1200, 575K)

Walking a thirsty JK home. You're playing with fire, man.

Attached: 45_17.png (850x1200, 451K)

the man walking into the fire all on his own

How she instantly perks up just from hearing his voice. So goddamn cute.

Attached: 45_18.png (851x1200, 603K)

This smile needs to be protected

Attached: 45_19.png (849x1200, 660K)

How the hell does she plan on doing that? Is she gonna tackle him and tongue-kiss him in front of the entire student body?
Miku would probably try to join in if that happened

Attached: 45_20.png (850x1200, 600K)

The second she's graduated the rape gloves come off.

>gets her diploma
>immediately jumps Yabe's bones in front of the entire student body
>gyaru yells "no fair" from the audience and jumps him too

is this manga near its end?

>Cake sees all this
>"Eh, sloppy thirds is still worth it"
>Gets in on the action

>Do you already have someone you're interested in

Attached: ha ha ha but seriously fuck you (2).png (449x442, 151K)

I dont know right now Miku has the upperhand it think.

you underestimate Yabe's denseness

Is it just me or does Yabe seem more vulnerable to Fujiwara's assaults?
don't create conflict, just subtly reinforce the necessity of her in his life until his first reaction when challenged is to treat her like she's his?

let's imagine Fujiwara successfully seduces him right after her graduation, how does she secure her prize from theft by cake and coffee? marriage? pregnancy?

resistance

Attached: R19.jpg (844x1200, 480K)

He's more vulnerable to Pres because she's a 'good girl'. When Gyaru gets flirty he just files that away under 'shameless gyaru antics'. But when Pres starts acting coquettish it's unexpected and hits harder.

Fujiwara has a legit shot if she can make sensei lose his cool so much

>Fujiwara has a legit shot
I'm not sure if this is worse or situations where it's so clearly in one girl's favor like Dumpire vs. Alien. Regardless we should never forget the Cake was a mistake.

It's the difference between someone giving you a boner and someone giving you a heart boner.

Me on the right panel.

What if the cake actually wins? Gal & pres soften him up he suddenly realises the years of her failed attempts.

That's the worst possible ending.

Is both Miku and Fujiwara had been present since chapter 1 and the manga wasn't fucking named after Miku, I'd say Fujiwara would have a higher chance actually, her chapters seem way more romantic instead of fanservicy.
In case of Dumpire and Alien, I always liked Dumpire more and she had a clear winning shot since day 1 anyways.

When was the last time Cake even spoke a single line? She's gone.

Fujiwara is way better than the other girl.

Shame she's going to lose.

He kinda vascillates between complete obliviousness and the OMZ teacher's awareness (albeit with less irritation and with more dread) as the situation demands.

>What if the cake actually wins?
We riot, I've expressed this opinion before but here it goes. As a character in a series of her own she'd be fine. However she was introduced as a third girl in a scenario that was established more as simply a competition between two very different girls for a single man's affection. Miku and Fujiwara are both arguably the peak of whatever traits they're contrasting each other on be it body type, style, demeanor, and so on and so forth. Not to mention the taboo nature of the student/teacher dynamic and on top of it all they don't even get nasty with each other since they've become friends. Then there's just the cake... no taboo, came in almost like a hail mary, turned it into full fledged haremshit, and to top it all off she's rather uneventfully shot down by dense sensei's indifference to her confession. Anyway I'll let pic related hammer home the point of my autistic rant.
You make a good point that I address above

Attached: WhyNotBoth.png (782x1096, 469K)

Recommend to me some similar mangas please.

Attached: 1524794829437.jpg (600x600, 211K)

Sono Bisque Doll has been pretty great so far but it's showing red flags for turning into haremshit as well, still worth the read imho

Attached: 1551558135665.png (300x450, 60K)

Gal Cleaning, but stop reading on chapter 8.

this

>not reading rape namek
What are you, gay?

Probably Can I hope again? Or will main girl syndrome strike again?

Going to check that one.

I finished that one yesterday, that rape thing was so dumb and out of place but still it was really good even if it wasn't student/teacher stuff. Any other stuff I should check?

>Gal Cleaning
what a fucking ride

Attached: 1543799174258.png (960x1378, 663K)

We all know Miku is going to win. You need to be seriously autistic not to see it coming. Idk why they even making harem shit

god she's so perfect

It was really shitty for me when they forced the other girls 20 chapters later but Fujiwara is a high tier cutey just look at this chapter.

Yabe is actually pretty cute here.

Got to churn that butter.

I'm still mad

How similar we talking? Romance but no gyaru? Gyaru but not that much romance?

Teacher/student stuff. I like gyarus but mangas with regular girls are ok.

There's Ancient Magus but almost no romance there. The Black Gal manga where all the girls are gyaru thirsting over sensei dick. There's also Ichigo no Gakkou for the real shit. Yokumo but that's not really teacher/student.

Thank you for sharing. I will read those.

Go read Shiota sensei to Amai Chan RIGHT NOW

I will!

All right, this is stupid now.

Why? This chapter was less stupid than the shit Miku pulls on a regular

Also if you don't mind female teacher x male student then there is "Sensei can't teach me about love"

Added to the list

Nice chapter desu

Thots try to ruin a decent man's career chapter 45

Fujiwara isn't doing so, she has boundaries and has decided to stay in a safe zone till she graduates, only Miku wants to wreck his career.

Miku with that sundress tho hnnng

>Ichigo no Gakkou
You didn't lie this is the REAL shit.

And in the end she'll be rewarded for her reckless thottery and complete disregard for Yabe's career that he loves.

Funny that no one ever complains when any other girl does it.

Attached: ta049.jpg (1280x1813, 538K)

In Tawawa she actually hid her girl boner for the teacher in front of others and only behaved as she did in private. Not to mention that stuff happening in a single chapter and a girl doing such things over and over again, getting more and more explicit over time is different, and the Tawawa wasn't an idiot and she never went as far as Miku does.

Ok, Gal Cleaning wasn't exactly Rape Namek tier. Wolf Guy was truly in its own category.

Jesus Yabe, calm down. She can only get so wet.

>Gal cleaning

I'll always look back at the shit show that was locker and rape namek with a chuckle. What a shitshow.

Attached: Good_Joke.jpg (413x395, 19K)

pls look forward to his next work kek

>Ichigo no Gakkou
now that's a manga I wouldnt mind being made Into a movie or OVA

>everyone calling Yabe dense
>including the love interests

Can't a man try to keep his job and stay out of jail? Get off his back, thirsty thots and anons.

Attached: 1253142188394.png (1920x1200, 340K)

No, he's genuinely dense, he doesn't even get that the girls are really into him.

He is dense with Nagisa, no question. But he's gotta keep his hands off the students for various reasons.

Yeah he does. But like in this chapter, he doesn't even know that Fujiwara is in love with him despite it being pretty obvious, he thought Miki's antics were because of her being a gyaru and not because she loved him till she directly confessed.

Yabe......

Attached: CEF184FD-BB11-43DC-BE02-48A8D35FBBA6.jpg (417x386, 74K)

>it's another fujiwara chapter
it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1550421201932.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

THOSE WERE SOME MIGHTY BIG MOVES FOR SUCH A SMOL GIRL

LIVE YOU DENSE SON OF BLACK HOLE

Her body is literally perfect.

>she pulls one side of her hair behind her ear
It makes me diamonds when they do that.

Yet I hate it when they do this, introduce this perfect and better girl for stupid triangle hijinks and make her suffer since she literally cannot win.