Name one (1) full feature animated movie in the 2010's that was even remotely as good as this

Name one (1) full feature animated movie in the 2010's that was even remotely as good as this

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5cm/s

and there it is
fpbp

I must admit that, without 5cm/s, the final scene of knn wouldn't have been so tense for me

Attached: kaguya-4-768x415.png (768x415, 455K)

the lego movie

Kizumonogatari I and II

Girls und panzer

oh my fucking kokoro

Kaze Tachinu

Dragon Ball Super Broly

Promare

Attached: 1550855569617.jpg (2200x1556, 457K)

I have no idea what anyone sees in this. The characters are blander than "self insert protagonist" characters and the story is literally nothing. How can you possibly have an emotional response to it?

Kizumonogatari

This.

At the end I was so tense thinking "don't you fucking do it again".

I've never seen that movie but I can only assume it's the same feelings I had near the ending of 'your name', where I was dreading that they would walk by each other and not finally meet face to face. I had butterfly's near the ending.

Disappearance, Tamako Love Story

t.high iq poster

knn ccb la

But your name is shit without anything but clouds

This. Best anime movie ever, with best story, deep characters, perfect art and sound.

Attached: Koe no Katachi [BDRemux].mkv_snapshot_00.44.14_[2017.09.20_14.35.59].jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Madoka rebellion was the film of the decade.

I can't

Easy.

Attached: wch2013.png (1020x562, 979K)

The Kizumonogatari trilogy

FPBP
> bland characters
Because they don't have quirky hair colours?
> story is literally nothing
Oh no it's a plotfag

Attached: Archer_super_smug.gif (652x623, 3.18M)

Facts.

They're shit taste dumb faggots, the author himself said this movie got so many attention that it didn't deserve

He also thought that Your Name was good so who cares about his taste.

A Silent Voice. Objectively superior, as it's just as interesting and dramatic, but A Silent Voice doesn't have that god-awful intro before the comet hits.

Your Name's first forty-five minutes feel like some shitty romance/comedy anime, and even feature a FUCKING INSERT SONG. I try to show this movie to people and they say it sucks before the comet falls EVERY TIME.

Because they don't have any personality or defining characteristics beyond their relationship.

Litterally can't understand why it got so much success. It's an ok movie nothing else. I liked A Silent Voice more, to say the first that comes to my mind.

Because the movie is laser-focused on the main character and his obsession with his childhood friend. TWe don't need to know more than that about him and in fact there is no time to do so since the film's an hour long. Other characters exist only for specific purposes.The love interest can't have personality because the point of the movie is the protagonist's error in fixating on an idealised version of his former friend that he's got in his head. Giving her personality completely defeats that purpose, right? Because if we get to know her than so does the protagonist and then the film doesn't work. Pic related needs to be there for two things: be there for the protagonist to reject, and be there to serve as a foil to the protagonist by doing the sensible thing and moving on.

Attached: byousoku_5cm_Okinawan_cutie.jpg (1920x1078, 538K)

It's definitely Shinkai's best movie, but OP said 2010's.

Attached: f10e2c6c-2122-447f-aab9-759b7a019c16.png (270x656, 205K)

Kizumonogatari.
All of them, dunno why everybody hates the third one.

I'm glad he said it. We need Kimi no na Wa to act as bait for those Yea Forumsnons lacking in taste so we can proselytize once they're here.

>Shinkai best movie
at least be a good taste faggot, faggot

unironically good

Which Shinkai movie do you think is the best, then?

Frozen

I wish kimi no nawa wasn't as successful as it was just so I would have seriously expected to be shinkai'd.

Rebellion.

>Everybody
I thought I was the only one.

You don't get it, because you never loved anyone when you were young, you will never experience the innocence of your first love, you missed the spring of your life, I truly pity you.

Attached: 1526960058011.jpg (680x720, 95K)

Based reality poster

>that faggot two posts above me
Fuck you.

fpbp

Attached: konata_approval.png (894x894, 23K)

The Power of Us was a billion times better than this shit. Koe no Katachi too.

god this movie is boring
and I usually like slow anime

Its funnier knowing he's clearly just projecting. The dude has anime lolis saved on his HDD. Do you really think he has any ground to stand on?

>The dude has anime lolis saved on his HDD
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Maybe he's a hardcore lolicon and saves those pictures on his SSD to access them faster.

Eva 3.0

That movie had me on the edge for the last 20 Minutes. It was a whole experience.

Made me want to Fall in love again and feel like a jolly little pillow filled with love.

Gintama Movie 2

Into the Spiderverse

I'll love you user

Every Hosuda movie (especially Wolf Children), every Ghibli movie (especially The Wind Rises), A Silent Voice, In this Corner of the World

haha dropped

For real. If you love animation, you're doing yourself a disservice by not seeing this.

That movie fucking sucked. Read the manga instead.

Unironically?
>Dragon Ball Super: Broly
>into the Spider-verse
>Isle of dogs
>the wind rises
Isle of dogs in particular is such a delightful movie. I can't for the life of me figure why some people would like bland and sappy romance shit like Your name over something like it.

Every single one.

> Ghibli
This but even more ironically

Attached: sayaka_laugh.jpg (1920x1080, 849K)

Sword of the stranger.

Bakemono no Ko.

>0 replies
Yea Forums is such a shithole

FUCK YOU. I NEVER GOT MY SIBLINGS BONDING PAYOFF.

Attached: 1515090456593.jpg (1016x720, 267K)

Based Sayakafag.

Attached: 00a746ea76cf6fc5d96bf131f8e128fa.jpg (800x600, 130K)

>too stupid to read the thread
They're both overrated anyways

My brother from another mother

Attached: __gwen_stacy_and_spider_gwen_spider_man_into_the_spider_verse_and_etc_drawn_by_butcha_u__3320c785cf8 (848x1200, 1009K)

The Wind Rises
Spiderverse
5cm/s
Silent Voice

It's not everyone's piece of cake, but Liz and the blue bird is pretty amazing

That manga fucking sucked. Watch the movie instead.

I wanna smell Spider-Gwens puckered asshole

This. It was mindnumbingly boring, and I say this as someone who, in theory, should've related to it extremely strongly. Knnw is way better.

it was pretty shit senpai

what's amazing about it?

it's no one's piece of cake, apart from a few delusional Kyoanifags

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: IMG_4846.jpg (1136x640, 83K)

Couldn't handle incredible power and it corrupted his mind and soul

At least post the girl that carried the movie

Attached: 1551022243827.png (800x1120, 999K)

JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL

I approve A Silent Voice.

But if we're talking Shinkaiverse, then Garden Of Words without question. Fleeting-romance film that doesn't get carried away trying to make us cry. In fact, I'm not even sure I should even call it romance. It almost feels like a Haruki Murakami but without the disappearing girl, and without random magical shit like mind-swapping or raining fish. No [insert song] in the middle of the movie. It has some BEAUTIFUL goddamn graphics; best rain effect I've seen in anime.

But I have a personal bias: there is nothing so inticing to me as a cute 27-30 yo who thinks she's getting old but doesn't realize she's actually a bombshell in her prime.

Attached: IMG_2659.png (1366x766, 1.09M)

just admit you like it because of the feet.

i could barely sit through 5cm/s. it was so fucking boring. even the obvious 'pulling heartstrings' didn't really make me feel much

Rebuild 3.33

Don't fucking reply to me

this will always be known as Shikai's feet fetish movie here.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>any of the rebuilds
>anything but radioactive shit
Don't worry, I wouldn't want to catch your shit taste.

Not especially. These days, every anime film needs a gimmick in order to even compete. I thought it was sweet.

overated movie, just reshow 80's movies at this point

Attached: Keit-Ai is canon in Rebuild.jpg (4608x864, 1.18M)

Your Name >= In This Corner of the World > A Silent Voice

Attached: 61F24D50-476F-41C8-B590-710D528F9F23.jpg (516x730, 51K)

Ichigo falls in love with a Rukia.

Unable to confess he's gifted by Kubo with Rukia's phone number. Never minding the strange reiatsu, he immediately call her, and he's overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a disgusted expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in the living world at all. She is the girl's Vanderreich counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own Soul Society self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer The Heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of KUBO.

>9/10
Princess Kaguya
Liz and the Blue Bird

>8/10
The Wind Rises
Tamako Love Story
Shashinkan

>7/10
K-On: the Movie
When Marnie was There
A Silent Voice
Miss Hokusai
Someone's Gaze
Baja no Studio

>6/10
In This Corner of the World
The Night is Short, Walk on Girl
Kimi no Na wa
Little Witch Academia
Maquia: When the Promised Flower Blooms
Wolf Children
Doukyuusei
Rain Town
Mirai

>5/10
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Anthem of the Heart
Lu Over the Wall
Mary and the Witch's Flower
The Case of Hana and Alice
Kase-san and Morning Glories

>4/10
Eve no Jikan
Kizumonogatari
Girls und Panzer
The Boy and the Beast
The Garden of Words

Barely in the 2010's, but it is.

Attached: Disappearance-of-Haruhi-Suzumiya-Japanese-Poster-the-disappearance-of-haruhi-suzumiya-23389743-807-1 (807x1000, 303K)

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

@185511222

Attached: kyoko_dozo_(you).jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

No Game No Life Zero