What's with Yea Forums's hate of yaoi? Yuri gets its dick sucked constantly on this board...

What's with Yea Forums's hate of yaoi? Yuri gets its dick sucked constantly on this board, but whenever skinship between bros is even mentioned a bunch of frothing haters come out of the woodworks.

Attached: Smug chuunis.png (1366x768, 1.69M)

You browse the wrong threads.

It's time

Foreknowledge...

>yuri gets it's dick sucked
If you mean people coming into a yuri thread and saying 'fuck off back to --->/u/' then you're right.

I want to fuck Marie

It's ok, but a lot of the dynamics are offputting. A lot of it is either overly cutesy and feminine, or rapey and vile. Honestly. A yaoi show about 2 relatively normal shut-in neet guys who fall in love with each other would be comfy as fuck.

Yea Forums gets triggered by yuri often too, but it's mostly fear of the tumblr boogieman than makes Yea Forumsnons overcompensate by getting mad about anything they see as "tumblr"

Guys I just watched Thunderbolt Fantasy and have to ask: Why are Toriumi and Suwabe such a good combo? They're literally perfect together.

the dicks are too small

yuri gets nothing but shat on
maybe that's more than yaoi which doesn't get talked about much. Mostly because yuri shows get released every season and yaoi only tends to come once a year

Ikemen voices x2. What's better than that?

So seems like you haven't seen Mob Psycho threads in this season...

Isn't it opposite?

That, plus /u/posters are pretty irritating. Yaoi posters seem, ironically, to be a lot less of a pain in the ass.

Yes. OP wants a yaoi circlejerk thread.

How about about a yaoi circlejerk performed by a group of little girls pretending to be bicurious boys?
They have dildos, 3 bottles of coke, 1 rubber duck and a smart phone to look up the more complicated parts about yaoi with.

I would prefer a class where two teachers of the opposite sex (or a futanari teacher) teach a group of boys and girls about sex education and perform a group masturbation exercise.

/u/fags get shit on because they dont stay in their own threads, let alone their containment board, and will shit up any discussion.

Yaoi is ignored because /y/ generally stays in its lane, but of course nobody likes it when half of the mob thread is nothing but "I want to fuck Reigen".

Yea Forums likes yuri, despite a select few retards who start screeching and flinging shit when they see it. Yea Forums doesn't really care about yaoi and it mostly flies under the radar.

Both are shit that I would rather not see outside of their respective containment boards.

The vast majority of this board is male so no wonder yuri gets more accepted than yaoi
>inb4 we are all little girls

this

But yuri isn't very popular here

*ahem*
fuck Foreknowledge

and fuck Marie

Attached: 132143654765.jpg (300x450, 35K)

>/y/ niggers like Dies Irae
that helps explaim how /vn/ went from the best generals that was like an annexed Yea Forums thread to the absolute cesspool it is today

You know yuri and yaoi anime and manga exists, right? But I guess we should split up the community until an user who is apparently incapable of scrolling past stuff he doesn't like is happy.

I hate when threads start with "why does Yea Forums x" because it assumes that this board is a single entity with a clear opinion on anything

>/y/ niggers
>/vn/
Are you from first Heaven?

Attached: 1550260932526.gif (540x304, 1.52M)

Thank God I have no idea what youre talking about

GOD I want to FUCK Mercurius.
With that out of the way, Yea Forums doesn't hate Yaoi. People are just less interested because most of us are m*n

Attached: mercurius_cute.png (800x1000, 571K)

And that's why /u/ is YURI and /y/ is YAOI. They aren't catchall gay boards meant for lgbt you idiot. The bigger issue is they always shit up non-yuri/yaoi series with their nonsense. I'll ignore the yuri threads. Harder to ignore it when they're in my threads bringing their crap with them.

Maybe because of of us are heterosexual men, so seeing two girls go at it is much better than two guys, some might even say watching Yuri is better than watching straight stuff, since there's no disgusting dick involved, who wants to see that shit?

Why is /u/ for general discussion about yuri but /y/ is mostly for image dumps?

Attached: question_mark.jpg (247x315, 14K)

I'm thoroughly convinced any guy that unironically says penis is disgusting is suppressing his homosexual urges. Like those evangelical family values politicians that get caught blowing dudes in bathroom stalls.

That or there's some tranny mental illness there. Either way the most vocal tend to project really hard.

I have seen this thread before

I have posted this reply before

Back to /u/ nigger

Foreknowledge, foreknowledge, foreknowledge, foreknowledge

I could understand Mercurius but Shirou and Reinhard are just being bitches when they complain about foreknowledge. Never feeling anxiety is awesome.

>Never feeling anxiety is awesome.
Except you don't feel anything. It's like playing same game again and again

> implying that's a bad thing

Attached: ren_nichijou.jpg (600x598, 84K)

>Wrong Nichijou

Attached: images (10).jpg (460x666, 53K)

Nichibros is better

most of it is dumb fujobait with rape dynamics between characters and/or male/female dynamics between 2 men

And that's a good thing.

it's because this place is made of mainly straight males dummy

So this is the power of foreknowledge...

Attached: Mercurius_throne.jpg (1000x1778, 663K)

Hi /vn/ but can you please not associate that chuuni kamige with yaoi? Yes especially you OP you flaming faggot, I'll remember this.

> Mercurius and Ren are described as beautiful and as having androgynous features
> Reinhard's beauty is emphasised more than than most if not all female characters
> Wilhelm constantly talks about how he can't get it on with girls and instead can only get it on properly with Shirou
> God proclaims that Shirou and Ren's fight is the purest form of love
> Reinhard is at his happiest when he's ravishing Mercurius
user all you can't keep ignoring all the signs.

Attached: Mercurius_love.jpg (400x734, 96K)

Bump O thread, for thou art fair

Attached: Mercurius_God.jpg (800x600, 224K)

Rea is best girl

literally gets cucked out his prefered ending by Rea's route

Who? Reinhard or Mercurius? You're wrong either way since Reinhard just wanted to do his best and Mercurius can't die unsatisfied by definition.

Attached: mercurius_marie.jpg (1920x1072, 595K)

There is a difference between being triggered and not liking the most limp-wristed faggot fetish imaginable

Merc's prefered ending was Marie

He wanted to die to Marie. He got what he wanted.