Pokémon

Who was Ash's best traveling partner?

Attached: IMG_20190306_101843.jpg (724x1104, 130K)

Brock > Misty > May = Dawn > Iris > Hat

Pikachu

Brock

Dawn was the only truly good one. Gen 4 in general had the best games and anime arc.

Brock > Cilan = Clement > Tracy >>>>>>>> Max

Serena > Dawn = May > Bonnie > Misty >>>>>>>>> Iris

Brock > Citron > the rest
The girls are fairly even desu but the ones that bring the bants are better

John, you? Remember me? I'm your classmate. I recognized you by your freak words and bullshit. Do you remember how the whole class pissed you into a mug in the third grade, on a sweet tooth? You drank more, licked lips and asked for supplements. And then your father came to take you away, the same janitor who raped a dog on Vernadsky and received a suspended sentence for stealing the processed cheese in the store. He entered the class, everyone began to laugh, and you crap under you from shame, and then said that you would hate wipers all your life, but in the 9th grade, when you went to the raid to otpidd, they let you go in a circle, after which eight seams were put on your anus. How are you, John?

user, it was you all along

But I'm not Pikachu

honestly brock,misty and dawn were the only good partners.
brock>misty>dawn

Fuck Serena and her fags. Useless crap wasting time for nerfed down contests.

Based

Brock>Citron>Dent>Tracey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Max
Misty=May>Dawn>Serena>Iris
Actually fuck Serena. She's only decent because her season was very good, as a character and especially as a traveling partner, she was honestly trash, worse than Iris.

Oh yeah, Bonnie. Uh, above Serena and iris I guess

>Everyone putting Brock at the top.

Based Yea Forumsnons.

From the girls, only Misty and Iris know that Ash is a sore loser and are willing to tease him for that. The rest are writer's pets who are forced to compliment him despite being an eternal failure.

Attached: 1380299367692.png (1024x576, 325K)

I always liked Brock and Dawn and that DP marathon on twitch made me like them even more

It's nice to look back on Brock as Ash's ultimate bro, but the truth is he was the same gag every fucking episode and the designated exposition dump.

Brock

Dawn, May and Brock

Dawn > May > Misty > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Serena = Iris

Eureka

>I have to share the board with zoomers and manchildren who can name characters past the 1st row in OP's pic

Attached: asuka12.jpg (367x400, 23K)

I just realized the similarities. Is Max inspired by Detective Conan?

Wrong in all accounts, they have been together since the beginning and they will be together in the end.

Attached: 71690907_p0.jpg (1024x768, 499K)

Max is a self insert for /ss/ Gardevoirfags

>mfw had nuclear meltdown as child cursing parents that I wish I'd been born in pokemon universe instead of being there soon

>stopped playing after gen 2

Feels weird man

Dawn had the best interactions with Ash. Overall Ash+Dawn+Brock was ideal

First gen best gen.
Feela good to be a boomer.

>all the Brockbros
Preach it.

Dawn no contest

Attached: 4481c59b701b8f386b089576ef3a2d8d.png (796x1111, 1.06M)

Misty is literally perfect. Tomboys are always the greatest

Attached: 58a9edca6e4afe4d0c9c914f19a9668a.jpg (720x940, 184K)

Dawn was a tomboy too but more sexy

Attached: 1468352368541.jpg (920x1300, 602K)

So many wrong answers
Lilie of course

Attached: f2c0d47ff71ceda9fb86eaf477ca4ac9.jpg (442x605, 38K)

Misty and Brock were the only ones in a watchable season.

>no contest
Why'd you bring up her entire character arc?

Misty all the way.

Attached: DIYypGtVoAE4VO5.jpg (1199x677, 89K)

Can we get an ALL BOY traveling team FOR ONCE???

Iris doesn't know shit. She will tease Ash for literally anything and everything. She doesn't even know what she's teasing him for at any given moment, she just zones out and occasionally hops in to make fun of him for literally no reason. She's less than braindead.

Brock looks really sexy in this picture.

Well, he's the best.

>stopped watching at 4

Does she have on a sports bra in this picture?

I grew up with pokemon and i started hating it since the partners were just a cute gurl that wanted to be a pokemon dancer or whatever it's called.
Brock and Misty were the best.

I grew up watching AG so I can say confidently that Ash-Dawn was the best. I don't think Ash bonded with any female as strongly as Dawn.
Serena was one of the worst because she stayed a perpetual fangirl and was indecisive. She has zero personality outside of her desire to fuck Ash.
But I hated Iris most of all. She was an an arrogant bitch and it made watching her unbearable.

Attached: ash_dawn_cute.gif (540x426, 1.97M)

Smartest post itt

It's incredible how Haruka/May is almost always high in every ranking in this thread.

Citron > other guys
Hikari > other girls

Dub fags need not reply to this post.

Actually he met Misty in ep 1.

The Rockets in 2.