Digimon Adventure 20th Anniversary

We have a teaser... That says nothing. Anyway, what are your hopes? (i know i'm late but nvm that)
youtube.com/watch?v=hv22I46EZYM

Attached: digimon-adventure-20th-movie-logo.png (800x400, 82K)

So it's a movie? Can't be worse than Tri.

>They will never animate Cyber Sleuth/Hacker's Memory
>I will never get to see my wife on the big screen

Attached: 62509713_p0.jpg (388x325, 31K)

as long as tri remains canon this can't be good.

I hope they have forgot .tri or killed Meiko. This would be fine by me

Tri was such a fucking disappointment.

I did not even finished tri. This better not be a disappointment like tri. Tri is trash.

Wasn’t there something about a game called Digimon Survivor? I’m hoping they’ll show that off.

Tri should have been much longer. They spent so much time on Meiko and glossed over everything else. Also, Piemon and Pinocchimon are still out there.

My hope is to see hikari kiss taichi.

Season 8 Game of thrones trailer was garbage. I hope this one will be better

I remember when people said there's no way Tri can be worse than 02 too.

Tamers When?

Attached: cryl.gif (500x304, 693K)

I hope this film ignores 02 and Tri

This would singlehandedly save the whole digimon franchise.

Cencoroll 2 went into a coma for this

Your wife never existed m8.

Did they fire everyone who directed, produce and wrote Tri?

Why are they trying to pretend like Tri didn't exist?

Someone tell me what the fuck Tri is and why everyone hates it.

Digimon Adventure Tri. 6 movies meant to continue the story after Adventure 02. After some pre-hype it turned out to be shit and nobody liked it.

I was going to say "how could you not have heard of it" but then I remembered people forgot about it after the third movie.

M E I K O and AIDScat

I.. It's not true!

Attached: ss02.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Her brother is happier without her around.

>Tri should have been much longer.
It didn't need to be longer, they never should have gone to retcon half the story of Adventure and 02, and their failed attempt at retconning all the character development from the originals, if they actually had good writers they could have done something great with those movies, but they made the decision to fuck everything up.

Attached: 1491667739218.png (1412x1135, 848K)

Except he isn't the same person then. World reset changed everyone's minds.

Attached: Mimi umbrella.jpg (915x1220, 195K)

Tri had its flaws, but is pretty far from being shit. It feels like a natural progression from 01 and 02.
It may be that people who didn't like it grew up with that american dub, so they don't feel it like "digimon" because characters Don't talk a lot and don't make jokes where they don't belong.

Yes and they hired the staff that did Shingeki no Bahamut Virgin Soul instead.

considering tri is cannon. would this be focused on their adult form?

Can't wait to see how they unintentionally add fuel to the fire this time.

Because it was pure garbage

1: Please have a Budget

2: Please don't mix up being mature with boring SoL character "developement" that seems like it's ashamed to show any action

3: If it shows any big thing the fans want, it has to earn it, i don't want to see phoned in moments like "hey it's the dark ocean", "hey it's teh dark masters", "hey it's the DigiEmperor"... and basically the entire tri plot again, if they don't know what to do with it.

4: More of a personal thing, but i'd love to know more about the technical aspects behind the digiworld. We saw a bit of stuff like the people that created the first Digimon in 02 and Tamers, but i would like more, for example how the world itself was created, who made yggdrasil and if everything still runs on a physical server in the real world.

5: actually, just please please please be at least average, i totally eat up mediocre garbage that throws nostalgia at my face if it's not offensivly bad like tri.