I want to fucking go back

I want to fucking go back

Attached: 1516895479538.jpg (640x460, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJ6MaVl3hL4
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYozk9gm0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back.

i wanna inflate Rukia's uterus with my seed like a cum balloon

>No more cool teen Japanese ghostbusters

Man what happened. The hip hop city style was the best part. then it just became white backgrounds and Japanese walls.

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

I’m about 6 episodes into soul society arc. Iv heard this is the best arc, does it take a nosedive after this or is it not that bad?

Nosedives into a pile of shit

it turns really fucking bad and straight up boring at times

There are a couple decent bits after but they're lost in a flood of garbage. If you need closure read till the end of the Aizen stuff then stop. No reason to keep going past that.

The few episodes after SS are not THAT bad. Once they invade hueco mundo it hits the shitter.

From the catalog thumbnail, I thought that Rukia was wearing a burqa

I forgot about the fillers. Avoid them like the plague.

The Vizards and the Spanish words were terrible.

Yh I noticed the amount of fillers and was going to avoid anyways. Cheers

>14 years later
You and me both.

Attached: 1338636446005.jpg (500x500, 86K)

What the heck was the deal with Kubo and Mexico?

Really you wanna go back just to eventually end up with this youtu.be/IJ6MaVl3hL4

He just took things from different cultures, like how the Quincy were germans.

it goes down hill but there's a couple good fights with the espada you should watch

>14 years
>this user is full of bullshit
>checks year
>fuck, he's right

> miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari

Attached: 1527699901672.jpg (597x519, 18K)

Attached: Bleach.jpg (826x960, 131K)

is this a shipper being butthurt

Now to be fair there's how many volumes of Bleach? That eats up a lot of space. There's really not a lot else TO do with it if you're fallen out of love with the series. I suppose it would be better to donate them somewhere but still.

>You will never be a 14 year old watching adult swim and jamming out to Asterisk on saturday nights ever again

Attached: 1474677559988.png (761x268, 39K)

I mean, any library or used bookstore worth their shit will have a fuck load of Bleach volumes already, so it's not like donating will help.

>crtl+f
>miageta
>1 result

I appreciate you, user.

Me too, OP.

Me too.

Attached: 1521837793044.jpg (662x684, 37K)

The only good stuff after SS is the Vizard, and int typical Kubo style he doesn't really do anything major with them.

Shinji's Bankai fucking never

>MIAGETA YOZORO NO HOSHITACHI NO HIKARI

This is why I never stay with long running series due to them always going to shit. It doesn't matter how much you lead them on twists. You end up writing yourself in a corner which leads to disappointment especially when you don't follow through with any of it.

Attached: 1456294331502.jpg (680x383, 25K)

just rewatch it then?

i wanna go back, before all the "mistakes" i made...

Attached: 1517883471791.jpg (570x630, 187K)

I don't believe Kubo when he said he had a plan for the story and cried the ending was because SJ cut him off. There are just too many places where the story was meandering. It feels like he got bored at certain points. Ichigo's development was silly, I mean he never learned much except Getsuga Tensho for almost the entire manga.

Attached: 79226804732b93b6f47e110f3d31a284.jpg (691x1157, 108K)

>That long pause in the MV of Asterisk
I wish they include that in the single.

Asterisk was such a cool and unique OP. It made Bleach really different from the other fighting shounen of its era. Too bad it then becomes generic both in series content and opening-wise.

Gotta get back, back to the past

Kubo should do an ecchi series where he can go wild with designs and fashion to his hearts content and doesn't need a strong and coherent plot.

Attached: 1538065802100.jpg (2981x2100, 1.17M)

>14
>Adult swim

Bitch we used to get this from cruddy fan sub forums.

>hip hop city style

Tell me more anons, I loved Durarara for it's environment and grave more of such qualities

Yoruichi was the first anime girl I ever jacked off to back in 2007 when I was like 14.

Attached: 5b5453f84813c03a95a47a99b4b79fde.jpg (3508x4961, 2.48M)

watch the first OP. Everyone was all fly as shit and they were running around the city fighting ghosts and shit. Then they went to samurai ghost world and when they got back everyone just sort of flew up in the sky above the cool city.

I liked her better as a cranky old man cat.

Delicious brown is where its at

Attached: Yoru.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Hotness aside she just got really uninteresting when she turned into LOL NENE I SO FLIRTY AND TRICKY WACKY GIRL!

SS is the high point of the series, after that it seems like it's going back to ghostbusting with SS friends but it just goes into a really boring arc about "The Bound" and then you go to Mexico for SS 2.0

>hip hop city style
That's only a thing in the first opening

>spoiler
>he doesn't know

thank you i thought that was only me

The shit from the book? Didn't they just say it's so powerful he's not allowed to use it or some shit?

That was a fake spoiler from the second book. He used it in the third book. It'a called Sakashima Yokoshima Hatsubou Fusagari, it summons a platform where Shinji stands on, if he is knocked down from it the bankai ends, but the petals can close up to protect him. The effect is reversing everyone's perception of friends and foes. So if Shinji is fighting a group of enemies alone he can make them tuen on each other, but if he is fighting with allies agaisnt a single enemy his bankai backfires

Attached: R4VkFpj.png (2487x4109, 2.3M)

Tthat REALLY would have come in handy against the Vandenreich

In what situation?

i still want to fuck rukia

Bleach's first opening has weird nostalgia powers. I remember it managed to make me feel nostalgic, even only 1 year after I first saw it

fuck

you got it boss

same but Kukaku on the cover of that one volume

>tfw never gonna be a teenager with no responsibilities again

let me out

It's not so much that it nosedives, as it springs a leak somewhere, and before you know it, it's totally deflated.

Unless you're watching the filler, then it does nosedive

Take me back to watching Bleach episodes on Google Video.

Why do all good things come to an end?

It just made the whole gang seem a lot more tightly nit. You had Ichigo, his family, Chad, Orihime, Tatsuki and Quincy and it felt like there was gonna be a more personal focus to it all. Like remember when the Fisher was gonna be a big deal?

I want to believe all the nostalgia bleach threads are just stealth marketing because Kubo is coming back.

Attached: 1550373435714.gif (500x470, 1015K)

The first and following episodes are retarded and unbearable.

The first episode is great but it's true bleach doesn't get good until episode 8 when he goes to visit his mom's grave. I don't know how some people even say the substitute shinigami arc is better than ss but whatever.

>Like remember when the Fisher was gonna be a big deal?
He wasnt?

he may have killed ichigo's mother, but the scene where he removed his Hollow mask seemed to suggest that he'd become a major antagonist.
Which, obviously didn't end up happening

It was boring for a while, and then a fun clusterfuck on a week-to-week basis.

Objectively, it nosedives into the ground after SS

He came back, but Isshin killed him

Bleach came on Adult Swim over 12 years ago user

that's my point, he was effortlessly and quickly dispatched

YAMERO!

Attached: ObviousLegalHamadryas-size_restricted.gif (500x288, 1.55M)

Imagine if Kubo did designs and outlines but someone competent writes.

It was a good subversion, seeing as Ichigo had already surpassed Grand Fisher by a long shot a rematch between them would've been unsatisfying. In a sense Isshin was doing Ichigo a favor of relieveing him of that burden of revenge, and also shows us that Isshin only recently regained that power or else he would've saved Masaki himself. Aizen had already been set up as the major antagonist at that point, Fisher had outlived that role.

AFTER NINE ‘LEVEN

>burden of revenge
Isshin didn't kill Grand Fisher for revenge, he did it to protect Kon, who was in Ichigo's body. And when Urahara asked him if he felt better he avenged Masaki Isshin said it wasn't revenge

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYozk9gm0w

Glad I'm not the only one who likes Grumpy cat form better as a character, human form is sexy but just a dull flirty "personality"

Attached: 1549673247851.png (1280x1440, 3.33M)

>reading comprehension
Ichigo was the one who wanted revenge against GF, not Isshin.

read the manga

Attached: d8e8b8f3d0c0ab2c6678564fa8515224.jpg (691x1100, 159K)

i'm buying the manga so some used bookstore can capitalize on my nostalgia. I'm so depressed, I just want something fun to happen again

I know. I just felt it was important to point out Isshin didn't want revenge

IchiRuki never

>cover
The majority of the fashion spreads are post SS

>be me
>make webcomics
>after I get to chapter 2 people start telling me it's early bleach/ yu yu hakusho except Rukia is the protag
>remember back in highschool loving early bleach, disliking it after it becomes a samurai battle series
>from then on I make it my goal to make my comic what bleach should have been but with thick goth milfs, and a twink satan

I can already smell the failure

except instead of dropping the ball by completely changing genres/writing the same arc over and over. Ill end up completely shifting artstyles half way through and adding lesbians to appeal to webcomic fans :^)

Yup, failure