Dragon Ball Super

>CEEELLLLLLLL!
>ONCE AGAIN YOU HAVE UNDERESTIMATED THE POWER OF A TRUE SAIYAN WARRIOR!
>NOW IF YOU REALLY WANT TO TEST YOUR STRENGTH, STAND RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE
>.
>.
>.
FINAL JOBBBBB!!!1!

Attached: 1551844751820.png (690x390, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ptRVzTQ58W4
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vegeta was robbed, imagine if Cell couldn't regenerate. Would have been an epic and unexpected end to the arc.

Vegeta should’ve won right there

Also, Gin should have killed Aizen.

N-NO...CERU-SAMA...YAMETE

Attached: vegeta crying.jpg (496x372, 19K)

Kenpachi should have killed Ichigo,

Making webms for DBZ, all suggestions welcome
Pretty much this, really cool scene, and nothing on that scale had been done in a single attack before, only issue is that then it would have made Goku and Gohan's training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber fall flat unless another villain showed up
debatable, but anything is better than the ending Aizen got from Ichigo then the Kisuke Urahara attack

Attached: DBZ Vegeta Final Flash vs Cell.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

Do Goku vs Cell with the Instant Transmission Kamehameha

same with final explosion.

Super trunks vs Cell, ep 165

Attached: Vegeta takes out the trash.webm (768x432, 2.82M)

FATHER!! STOP IT YOULL DESTROY THE PLANET!!

Attached: 1536706770227.webm (534x300, 2.85M)

>tanked a SSB FF while he was in his base/supressed form like it was nothing
God, how can Jiren be so fucking BASED?

get it right, that was a charged SSB FF

Attached: 2W.gif (123x150, 81K)

Ay Tone, dis guy gotta gabagool level of eh, maybe 9000 ah so, hehe.

Attached: 1551487131031.jpg (278x240, 12K)

Paulie, I told you yah gotta be atleast over a power level of 40,000 if you wanna have a chance of joining the Ginyu force

Attached: Paulie what is this I'm hearing it was over nine thousand.jpg (650x365, 83K)

TRUUUNNKKKSS
LEEETTTS GOOOO!!!

here
which part? That's a decent size fight and I need timestamp(s)

Attached: DBZ Goku IT Kamehameha.webm (640x480, 2.95M)

they've always done this huh? vegeta does something cool and then goku immediately shits all over it?

I mean Goku fired that blast point blank and granted it would have destroyed the Earth while Vegeta's Final Flash didn't hit Cell's body head on and still caused a massive blast visible in space.

FF and the Kamhameha are ultimate moves for a reason, ut having Instant Transmission will always be a point of contention between Vegeta and Goku. It's just too good

Based Goku.

upvoted

SAVE ME GERO-SAMA

Attached: AAARRRRGGHHHH.png (900x500, 563K)

>16:9
No thanks

I hate the glossy look of Super and how the beams and screen shake so much and the camera spins around so often and shit. My favorite thing in this webm is the movement when Jiren closes his arms to defend himself.

4:3 looks bad for webms, I'd personally have the top halves of heads cut off than see a box webm

Is Super aniamted digitally and by hand?

Super is barely animated, let alone by hand.

Tien-sama kikohoing Ceru-chan

Fat Buu BTFOing Gohan

It's not the fact that it didn't kill him, it's that it did absolutely nothing. Even if the earthlings didn't kill Nappa or Recoome they at least managed to get some hits in on them. Regeneration was a mistake.

give me timestamps

The Jobber Vegeta
>has to tell his enemies to stand still why he charges his FF
>stays as far back as possible because he's a scared bitch
>recklessly fires it at angles that could practically destroy the planet he's trying to protect.
>fires it still does no damage, lol

THE CHAD GOKU
>doesn't give a particular fuck what his enemies are doing while charging Kamehameha
>isn't a bitch so doesn't have to "trick" the enemy into getting hit by it
>actually gets in their face and shoots it anyway even though it could've been done at range
>gets right on the nuts of the enemy so he can actually confirm his kill
>actually does damage
>fired at an angle to not risk innocents or landmass destruction

Pan!

Attached: QTWOkSlN.jpg (768x1024, 99K)

BASED RETARDED CONSOLE WAR POSTER

Pan!

Attached: 1550632255944.png (437x296, 51K)

Kawaii!

it's a meme you dip, where are you from reddit?

Pure Pangang, assemble!
[Spoiler] No lewds! [/spoiler]

Attached: Pan.jpg (180x280, 14K)

Pan!

Attached: 1550625390509.png (665x394, 139K)

dead meme, still console war tier

Where are those from?

How'd it go if instead of the cell games, it was everyone fighting Cell at the same time? It could have gone either way I think.

Pan!

Attached: 1528281045403.gif (500x500, 2.92M)

here, resolution is a little off but I don't feel like changing it now that's it's made

Attached: Tien Vs Cell Kikoho (Tribeam).webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Cell slaughters them all until Gohan snaps. He was holding back vs Goku.

Only the Supersaiyans would be able to do anything, but had it been a 4v1 of Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Trunks vs Cell he probably would have just blown up the planet or just spawn cell Jrs. and keep them all busy

Attached: nekoPan.png (479x698, 395K)

I loved how the rest of the Z Fighters took some part on the Cell Saga. A shame they ruined it on the Buu Saga, also ruining the universe by creating limits (supreme kais and Buu) and later other universes, on Super. If the universe had more to explore, the rest of the crew could had developed better.

Pablo, please. Without Cell Jrs. backing him up, the four present Saiyans together would have overwhelmed him.

git gud

Attached: jobeta.png (720x384, 400K)

No not really.

VEGETA IS NOT A JOBB-oh, nevermind.

Attached: Dz0dTe6UcAAAdSv.jpg (2048x1784, 1.07M)

Nah, Veggie and Trunks were nonfactors. Look at how amazed veggie was when Goku showed his full power

I kinda liked the fake spoilers with the magic hallucinations and shit more.

What ruined DBZ was Vegeta not wishing back Planet Vegeta and the Saiyans, it would've been better for his character. That should've been when Broly truly got introduced as canon as well, if they were going to.

god damned what a bad ass

It's a really good thing Goku won't job in 2 weeks.
R-right?

I agree with you completely about the Cell being better than the Buu saga, it had everything you could want from an arc
>everyone plays a part and has atleast one fight, mostly losses all around though
>transformations all around, even Picolo stays relevant when he fights 17
>fucking Tien, a human, holds up the meta Android
>Vegeta's Final Flash
>Trunks vs Perfect Cell and realizing size isn't everything
>Goku IT Kamhameha
>Gohan SSJ2
>Goku's sacrifice
I could go on but I think you get the point, plus Trunks going back to the future in his own Timeline and BTFO'ing 17, 18, and Cell was amazing to see

Attached: wewman.webm (640x480, 1.1M)

Attached: AHEM.jpg (174x149, 17K)

>Vegeta not wishing back Planet Vegeta
Years had passed since all their deaths so the Dragonballs could only bring back the planet, not the lives lost

Attached: gonna have to stop you right there.jpg (421x433, 18K)

Namek's dragon could.

Well it's true he will either job or run like a bitch without even fight. However we know he will be in the final battle of this arc while Vegeta rests after his second job against the Goat

TAKING DAMAGE IN A BATTLE SHONEN IS JOBBING XD

Didn't Cell said Trunks became more powerful than him, couldn't they have won by fightign together.

Okay so why still hasn't that been done then in Super? For all we know that's a possible future arc

Zoro should have killed Hody

Attached: Moron.jpg (762x603, 458K)

He didn't exactly needed. Think about the universe being really really big and infinite, unlike was on Super with that "less than 10 planets with life". The saiyans came to Planet Planet after some mysterious event. Also think that Cooler could be introduced as canon by having his empire, way bigger than Frieza's and with way more things to discover. Could have more surviving saiyans scattered on the universe this way and they also could make a better background story telling the origins of the Oozarus and the Super Saiyan(Instead of just ripping off Star Wars).

Meanwhile, in the same exact battle 2 minutes after...

Attached: 44.png (800x1200, 915K)

I thought the same thing watching those episodes but the issue is that even then that wasn't Cell's full power. Maybe if Trunks held off Cell long enough for Vegeta to charge the FF then making sure he got hit dead on like Gohan Kamehameha, because only then would that have worked

>2 minutes later
nice headcanon. also vegeta was completely drained of energy.

No, he didn't.

>doubt

Super pretty much shat on Cooler's entire existence. Just saying there's so much more that could've been fleshed out.

Yes he did, but muh AGI vs STR.

>headcanon
True, maybe it was only 1

>also Vegeta jobbed to Molo's magic techniques
That's the point.

S-soon.

Attached: cryingseru.png (371x379, 194K)

Then Buu Saga ruined everything:
>Fuck off Super Saiyan 2, lets put a new transformation already
>Super Saiyan 3 ended being barely used.
>Goten and Trunks asspulling powers and transformations all the time(fusioned or not).
>Piccolo being useless.
>Rest of the Z Fighters being useless.
>Gohan having only a quick shine but jobbing. Being completely careless on the rest of the arc.
>Supreme Gods of the existence that were actually weaker than Frieza.
>Buu, a being that could just end the entire universe and afterlife, straight elevating the power levels to the limit of that reality.

It ruined so much possibilities that it's sad but it actually gave good things like Vegeta's redemption, SS3 and fusions. Was it worthy?

Villain standing in one spot and doing nothing so the troll doll can win would have made for a very anti-climatic ending.

I haven't seen Broly yet, is Freezer a good guy now or what?

Super ruined everything more than Super did. Ruined good alternate timelines/universes existences. Made everything being ruled by childish gods that can't control anything at all and also made a flawed concept of alternate universes. Dragon Ball should be rebooted at this point.

My gripe is that Gohan was never even a main factor in the entire saga until he got hastily pushed into the spotlight to kill Cell. And his "not wanting to fight" issue seemed a bit hollow after he was totally willing to fight Cell after Cell nearly killed Piccolo.

That was him toying with everyone, remember he held back a lot

>holds back warming up with SS Grade 2 Vegeta
>holds back with SS Grade 3 Trunks
>holds back with the super powerful SS Goku
>holds back with SS Gohan, the strongest of them all
He only went all out when Gohan went SS2

No, it's not, but turned into a stupid comic relief. He acts cowardly now and he got into all that trouble just to wish he was taller. He said that he didn't wanted eternal life just because he suffered on the afterlife and that suffering was supposed to be eternal.

I just wish we had an actual fight with SS1 Gohan vs Cell.

Yeah I'd say it was worth it.
I'd say Super is the worst case of giving good things that are overwhelmed by the bad. Boo was the closest to that but I'm still satisfied with it by the end.

This doesn't answer...

I don't think so. Fusion, SS3 and Vegeta's redemption could had be introduced later. Buu rushed everything to the limit. Super rushed even more and by breaking all the logics and backgrounds.

Champa!

Attached: IMG_5226.jpg (1024x1280, 164K)

I wouldn't say Super cockblocked Cooler from ever being able to show up. If anything, DBS Broly gives him more of a chance to become canon.
I'd like a canon Cooler movie that actually expands more on the Frieza race.

he had all his backstory and time in the time chamber, he had quite alot of scenes for someone who wasn't fighting until the end
plus ssj2 had that forshadowed scene in the HTC

Thought about doing a fan rewrite of the canon for anons, was one of my goals after the Cell saga pissed me off but goddamn I'm hardly able to get online anymore. Just too busy with having to do normalfag shit these days.

It did because otherwise he'd have been a candidate in the tourney, honestly Broly would have as well.

Its Pan and Pan is Cute!

Vados!

So because Cooler wasn't in the tournament of power, he can't be canon, but Broly wasn't either and he is canon?

Freiza's Lips.

Attached: 1526863388915.png (1939x1299, 896K)

>I'd like a canon Cooler movie that actually expands more on the Frieza race.

That would be nice. I'd even just settle for the race getting a proper name in a supplemental book.

Seriously, how the fuck has Freeza's race gone this long without a name? They didn't even bother coming up with one for Heroes and Xenoverse, where you can actually play as one.

Mmm...

I like the fanfic names "Arcosians". How that came about, I have no idea. Better than icejins.

Attached: d46bbml-ba476202-e2b5-4394-bac8-7b0645786942.jpg (750x1048, 362K)

Attached: d46bb9z-8b6a4b4f-c3f5-4935-ac1d-43d25033c42e.jpg (731x991, 309K)

>shoehorning things in makes them canon despite your canon directly contradicting their existence
This rewriting and half-assing additions is why the series became a joke to anyone that values anime/manga.

But I need that!
Dragon Ball should be rebooted. Imagine if Zamasu archive zen-oh powers and got some sort epiphany. Then he decided to rewrite everything and not hating ningens anymore(similar to how Hao Asakura decided to give a new chance to the humans).

All the universes would be fused into one enormous universe. Canon characters like Cooler or Turles or Broly would also have more space to be part of the main timeline. Buu wouldn't be the supreme thread and Kais and Hakais also wouldn't be supreme rulers, instead they would just be rulers of different sectors on the infinity universe. An universe were saiyan history could have been explored better, Piccolo and the nameks could improve and even Tien's raceorigins could be discovered. It would hold so much possibilities that it's crazy!

Attached: d46b97q-01c9f87a-b92a-48fb-9581-1be64ee394be.jpg (719x995, 123K)

>But I need that!
Its from AF.

Attached: 43C64CB8-FCA2-4A82-8574-395F6574BAA6.gif (500x270, 1.84M)

What AF? There is thousands of AFs fanmangas.

What the fuck is super dragonball heros and why does it have a promotional anime?

Young Jiji's I think.

A gacha game from Japan

>why the anime
Because Toei wants money but their Super anime was canceled

Cashcow and spics approves anything.

No, it became a joke of series with bullshit asspulls and ridiculous transformations getting handed out like candy becoming the norm.
Beerus and the stupid retcons surrounding him are way worse than Broly becoming canon

Attached: delete this.jpg (544x333, 164K)

Then it must be good. Thanks!

Attached: 1518803638193.png (1024x741, 438K)

I thought dokan battle was the dragon ball gacha

Attached: blowjobza.png (179x174, 61K)

She will get him to exercise.

Attached: IMG_4936.jpg (703x397, 118K)

I dunni about that, but pan is cute!

Attached: cheelaixxx.gif (358x331, 49K)

Attached: Space Emperor gets Pounded by 3 Monkeys and a God.webm (900x506, 2.86M)

Why settle for one gacha game?

If I ever get some downtime or more free time, I'll start a thread for brainstorming for certain.

Free SS for all the kiddos pretty much did me in.

It's an arcade game that's doing well enough to get multiple extended commercials for it's current campaign.

DBH is more of a physical gacha and played on an arcade booth.
There's also DB Legends, but I think Dokkan still takes in the most money

Because 2 would be exceptionally greedy of Shueisha?

That's the world wide gacha, Heroes is a physical gacha for arcades un Japan and still makes a shitton money.

bulma verde

There's already 2 gacha games for phones

>when Bejita doesn't kiss your wife and you have no use for her anymore.

this. Vegeta should have wanted to wish back his planet and people with the super dragon balls, not wish back those U6 shitters

namek's dragon can only resurrect one person at a time.

They changed that by the Buu saga

So heroes is the card game and xenoverse?

Why? He'd have contempt for their weakness and he'd despise them all now that he's domesticated.

There are 4 of them not including dbh

Xenoverse is a half assed MMO/ Arena fighter. The only people who like it are faggots that masturbate to their fanfic OC's

What would have worked was if it took cell some time to regenerate.
imagine the kino if cell had pushed vegeta and trunks' shit in with one arm

>Kakarotto help me!

really? I haven't watched the buu saga in ages. Why did they use the namekian dragon balls when dende survived the whole thing?

XV is the MMO fighting game that copies and expands some shit from Heroes

But is it apart of the heroes stuff?
I can't stand how much of it is just flying combos and stiff animation

The earthlings balls were destroyed with the planet, even if Dende survived, so they used the namekian balls to bring Earth and the earthlings back (also Goku's power with the last wish)

Earth was blown up, and Goku dismissed Shenron when Bulma summoned him, so they had to wait 4 months before being able to use him again. So, even if the earth were still there, they couldn't use their dragon balls

The story in Xenoverse is more of a continuation for the crappy Korean MMO that got shut down in no time.
Heroes, from what I've seen, is just you laying a bunch of cards on an arcade table and letting the game play itself out

It's tangentially related, but no, they're separate games.

What the fuck are they doing then?
Do they have writers or did someone just decided adding Fu to both heroes and xenoverse was a good idea?

The story in xenoverse was never good. Bandai isn't really praised for having good writers

Yes, and also yes. They have separate but similar plots, and modern Bamco never passes up a chance for cross promotion and synergy.

vic is a rapist

They just thought he'd make for a cool character. I wouldn't be surprised if cumber showed up in the next xenoverse, or either of them in fighterz

>Goten doesn't go Super Saiyan to avenge his father on the spot or at least give Black a fight considering he's not used to the body

shoo shoo

Attached: MONICA LOOK.jpg (800x660, 167K)

Regeneration killed a lot of what made Dragonball fun.
Going back to the early episodes and seeing vegeta cough up blood and hang his arm limp by his side, that's much more relatable. You feel the toll taken on these characters even during their super human feats.
You never get that sense from Cell or Buu.

Wrong. They wished back everyone killed by Freiza and his minions. Fat Elder, Krillin and Vegeta resurrected simultaneously.

They used the earth dragon balls to wish everyone back to life, including fat elder. His dragon came back to life along with him, with one wish left, which they used to wish everyone on namek to earth.
Krillin didn't get resurrected until the dragonballs were back 4 months later.

Heroes and Xenoverse are 2 different games, though both games (and Legends) are made by Dimps. Heroes is the 9-year-old arcade card game that has 3DS and console ports, while Xenoverse is the MMO-like arena fighter where you can create CAC's and join the Time Patrol. Some plot points are interchangeable, but they're pretty different games.

Attached: SDBH Timeskip Molotov Fatenks.png (1169x689, 1.3M)

Strongest mortal.

Attached: D09KaBNUcAEBnsy.jpg (815x1199, 153K)

>crappy
it was more fun than Xenoverse ever will

Its over Funifags are done.
What's even more sad is that they are now trying to fire Todd VA of Natsu because he stands with Vic. The absolute state of this trash rotten company.

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-093207_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 596K)

Based and Sean Camel cant even get 5k together lol.

>3k people

I loved how his Lawyer was all smug on the stream.

>the stream
what stream

Vegeta, the Namekians and Fat Elder still resurrected at the same time, that's why they were even able use Porunga to finish their wishes and send everyone to earth. Krillin was wished back later because the earth dragon can't wish the same person back twice, that's why he wasn't brought back on Namek, I forgot about him.

> There suppose to be only four Saiyan Survivor
> We learn a fifth Saiyan that survived who was Vegeta's brother
> New Broly move reveals four more Saiyan that survived

What are the chances of more Saiyan survivor appearing in future series? Maybe we learn that 1/3 of Saiyan race are actually still alive that escaped Planet Vegeta or Sadala's destruction.

youtu.be/ptRVzTQ58W4

>Ability - Predictable Future

What is he, Geese Howard?

that's an average of just around $30 per person
granted there were likely alot of money whales in that pool

Also Porunga was used to restore earth and its people after Buu destroyed it, they have nearly the same powers and stipulations.

but vegeta, the namekians and the fat elder were resurrected using earth's dragon balls, not the namekian ones. Yes it was retconned by the time of the buu saga but originally it was one person per namekian wish.

the highest bidder was 2k in vic's go fund.
while the one for sean and marchi was 1k.
yet in 7 days they cant even get 5k together not to mention marchi gerself donated 350$.

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-094257_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 382K)

>king crimson voiced by dio

Attached: DzVLyDWWwAA5-iR.jpg (825x1200, 240K)

It wasn't retconned though, where was it stated that the Namek dragon could only wish back 1 per wish? I've never heard it.

>He actually lawyered up
Holy shit

Isn't Hit the King Crimson of DB though? I guess DIO > Diavolo is canon.

Can't wait for nothing to come of this except him pocketing a bunch of money.

Nah his law firm has been confirmed and they are taking action. Funny how the bigmouth's at Funni never went to court but had no problem ranting it out on twitter.

Not the best place to do it...

Based Geekdom fucking Dragonball youtubers to promote them in the youtube hierarchy.

Literally Holloywood tier chad.

Attached: DuV97H8U0AAfE6T.jpg (900x1200, 155K)

Pan is sad cause you guys stop Panposting. Shame on you, guys.

Attached: pansad.gif (498x374, 385K)

Idk but either way it's subtle shit like this that starts series on the path to ruin, lazy writing and retconning when it becomes obviously noticeable is why the series needs a complete reboot from the Saiyan Saga onward.

Where then?

What action? funi can easily just say "he's a tainted brand" because he is. There, done, anyone laying accusations will just re-iterate what they've said and then the entire history of so many people saying it will make the court go "HMMMMMMMMMMM"

This is pantomime, pure and simple.

I am still pissed that he did SuperMecha she was too cute for this fatass. Why cant he just stick to the whales.

Attached: 20190306_095259.jpg (1080x892, 537K)

Some civilized place.

Yeah let's just forget the whole defamation and trying to frame someone thing huh? Not to mention that one of the investigators at Funi was the same person who fucking lied about the swatting.
Had they just kept quiet and just fired Vic like Roosterteeth then he wouldn't be able to do shit.

He still can't and won't do shit. He's just figured out rage addicted spiteful internet weirdos are easy money.

Because they really, really are.

Imagine being so desperate for youtube money that you have to fuck Geekdom.

when they originally summoned the dragon to wish back piccolo, tien, yamcha and chiaotzu.

>he can't and won't do shit
Sure not like Vic's fucking lawyer himself said they bringing this to court. Where all of them are under oath and can't get away with it.

since when do women watch dragon ball avidly?

Taking them to court with no intention of winning anything. But it makes a good show for the kind of people who gave money to fund some games to own the libs.

He can't even hold them properly. What a beta ass.

They don't. It's just the anime with the biggest fanbase. So it's easy to lure in pathetic weebs for views.

>beta ass
Says the turbo virgin on Yea Forums.

Women have been a major part of the anime scene since it's early days.

Attached: 1983.jpg (800x569, 114K)

kek based

Got to hit a nerve here, kek.

But he didn't said anything about all animes in general.

Another chump that can probably dodge but has no firepower

Jokes on you I like Xenoverse because it's a genuinely fun brawler game. Fuck that 2D side-scrolling shit.

Why tf almost every new char has kaioshin-like features? Fuu, that patrol guy, this new one...
Spawn of powers=/=brawler

I'll check it out, so far can't anywhere to watch the episode in question right this second.

Lets not act like Cell wouldn't have dodged or not stood still in the first place if he didn't know he wasn't guaranteed regeneration.

>tfw Jobhan is never part of the gang

Attached: 1551788481225.jpg (1200x900, 149K)

OC Villains pushing angel tier are more believable if they have elf ears

Fuu is a bit over half demon, who are just evil kaioshin, and is Dabura's nephew. got no excuse for the other two though

I forget who did it first, but its a cold pun. the Arco- comes from arctic.

in the same way they Cold Force became the Frieza Force when Frieza gained control, he changed their name from the Cold race (Korudojin) to the Frieza Race (Furizajin)
compare to how Atlas was King of Atlantis, King of the Atlanteans, and King of the Atlantic Ocean

back when he was still evil Vegeta saw weak saiyans as undeserving of life to begin with.
and after he became a good guy he recognized that the saiyans were unrepentant assholes that were a blight on the galaxy even before they got forced to serve Cold.

Or we could discuss Dragonball GT?

Attached: 1536328730897.jpg (500x375, 22K)

He is too cool to be with these shitty characters

Attached: 65_2_.jpg (894x894, 116K)

>geekdom cucked a beta orbiter Yea Forums faggot
kek'd, based and cuckpilled

I have this horrible feeling that moron vegita is going to allow boo to be released because he wants to fight him.

How right am I?

So all that's left now for Goku is to get his potential unlocked

Attached: Ultimate Goku.png (644x1024, 505K)

The ultra divine water already did that.

bejita bros...

Old Kai can still unlock Goku's potential if he wants to and Goku can probably master UI and use it at will.

he still has to master ikari without going berserk, master hakai, get his tail back, learn to combine ikari, ssgss, hakai, kaioken x20, and master ultra instinct to the point where he can not only use it at-will but it can mix and match or combine all those at once as needed, along with hands-free instant transmission, four witches, multi-form, janken, biribiri surprise, make a solid kamehameha he uses as a power pole, automatically flash solar flare at random intervals, and use spirit bomb to constantly recharge his ki while he fights

just wait until they extinct , just wait more 40 year only .

Attached: a.png (330x250, 109K)

>b-b-but Ultimate isn't a transforma--
Cope and concede.

Attached: mystic form is a powerup.jpg (614x614, 162K)

>Piano

people aren't dumb, they know all these attacks on Vic are due to him being a christian and the people making up the stories about him are sjw nutters that are politically motivated, of course they're going to support him.

Anyone have the perspective version of this?

Attached: 1551379247964.jpg (682x548, 35K)

Ice Goblins, user. Ice Goblins.

no, it wouldn't have

>than Xenoverse ever will
The opinions of filthy spics don't matter.

>watch the episode
Moot point, what the manga says is what matters. I used to own the physical manga of that part of the series and one of the issues was specifically that Porunga couldn't bring back more than one person, which is why Tenshinhan stayed behind for another year and let Yamcha get rezzed, because he didn't want to get rezzed without his vampire boyfriend and they could only bring back one dead jobber at a time.

the scene would have been so much better if cells ability was disabled for a short time after the blast, being so shocked that vegeta actually did damage that he was too focused on screaming at vegeta and in pain to regen giving vegeta to big bang him.

>an actual comfy Super thread with discussion and shit
>ctrl + f "cope" = 1 result
>ctrl + f "dog" = 0 results
>ctrl + f "concession" = 0 results
What the fuck is going on?

>giving Vegeta to big bang him

Attached: 1501371742138.png (760x389, 309K)

dogfucker got rangebanned

This is why I can't understand how anyone can like Vegeta. His entire existence is based around doing the same job weak fucks like Krillin and Yamcha do, which is lose solely to make the villain look powerful. The only difference is Vegeta puts a fuckton of effort into his spectacular failure. Frieza beat him to death while he cried like a bitch. Final Flash didn't work against Cell AT ALL even though it was probably the most visually impressive attack up to that point, and the less said about Majin Vegeta the better.

Going into Super, Vegeta's even fucking worse. He has better character moments because they finally figured out what to do with him that didn't involve muh saiyan pride (especially since he's a fucking jobber and needs to rely on Goku as much as those aforementioned weaklings) but in return, he gets upstaged fucking CONSTANTLY. Goku already struggled in Super. Vegeta had no fucking chance.

Attached: 1497632192824.gif (500x281, 958K)

Nah, I'm here. I'm not feeling particularly shitpost-y today, plus I don't really want to ruin the first genuinely comfy thread in fuck knows how long.
Must be all that self-loathing and crushing boredom

Giving Vegeta the chance to big bang cell.
Sorry about that just woke up and eating breakfast.
Anyway I think the scene would be better if cell didn't regen immediately and just had difficulties doing it and with time and more battles the regen gets faster Like how a saiyan gets stronger after each battle and near death. I mainly say this for the humans in the cast because Tien literally killing himself to only push cell back was cool as fuck, I just wish it did something other than push him and piss him off

It was supposed to be a passing of the torch, but it rings hollow since Gohan didn't become the protagonist and is barely even the same character anymore.

where do quarter saiyans stand in the pecking order?

Regeneration is just a fucking gay concept. Cell kind of did it well because his regeneration was supposedly limited to Piccolo's style but then nope, he got atomized and regenerated back into Perfect form without 17 and with SS2 and Instant Transmission because lol I guess I can do this now. Then Buu just went full retard and jobbed to fucking everyone but it didn't matter because he could just regenerate, even from fucking smoke.

Going by DB logic they should be utter powerhouses. Goku Jr. should be EGP-tier

Goku dying would have been a perfect ending to the arc why even bring Cell back

Pretty much in summery:
Regenerations a neat concept but in DB (Unsure if there was a straight up regenerating enemy unless it was the pickles) it was fine and then DBZ pushed it to 11 and then GT was super fucking annoying with it, Super was not that annoying with regen but that had its own issues.

id prefer super bulky tanky characters over regenerators any day, like freiza was insanely tanky until trunk's sword

Based
Cringe

Characters that can just eat shit and keep coming without any extra regen aid are the most fun imo because they feel like genuine towering threats that can't be toppled. Freeza felt like that, and before him Vegeta arguably felt even more overwhelming because the power levels hadn't jumped up to 11 yet. Goku beat him with Kaioken and then blasted him into the sky, then they cut off his tail and it was everyone vs Vegeta, then Gohan fought him, then Yajirobe sliced through his back, then he ate a fucking point blank Spirit Bomb, and after all that shit he got up and blasted everyone with an aoe and still had enough in the tank to kill them individually and cut off Oozaru Gohan's tail. And even after the fucker fell on him he survived. He felt like an unkillable monster.

WHAT'S THIS

>the first genuinely comfy thread in god knows how long
if you really are the dog poster, you're responsible for 90% of the threads going to shit

that final flash is the greatest beam attack in all of dragonball

Because Toriyama is a fucking hack who abuses subverting your expectations

Most of the threads start out like fucking shit anyway, and apparently people have been saving my pastas and spamming them even when I'm not here

It is weird how Vegeta is simultaneously the character with the most depth in the series and the biggest embarrassment

I Say vegeta won his first fight against goku and the gang just by the fact that he got away, crippling goku and the others in the process, and not fucking dying, it was an absolute ride watching all the characters (except yajirobe to a degree though he gets massive points for actually cutting vegeta's tail off after being scared out of his mind) go all out on vegeta and survive his attacks, I want more villians like that over "I can heal for free and get a powerboost from it right now faggot"

You can't have good character development and also be a useful character in Dragon Ball. It's one or the other.

>My favorite fight? That's got to be Goku vs Piccolo Jr.

Attached: 1551877713182.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

There's just nothing else to be done now that the power ceiling has moved into the goddamn stratosphere. Realizing Vegeta and Freeza could nuke a planet was impressive and scary, now if someone claims that they can bomb a planet they get laughed at. It's why stupid shit like Zamasu's immortality and Hit's time shenanigans are necessary. And even those are good concepts that could have been executed in a way that actually created a good antagonist, but they just...weren't. Because Super.

Shut up Megamind

It is mine divine right that thou silence thine tongue and return to thy concession kennel, snivelling cur. So your superior master commands you!

Hi, nice day

Attached: 1539453692231.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Indeed, I hope you're having a nice day too Gohanon.

Speaking of hit and his shitty ability to use time stop, why does he insist on just standing there and taking hits? Especially when the two tuffle kids jump at them alla-hu akbaring him, Couldn't he just stop time the moment before they explode to jump aside or some shit? but no he has to stand there and kiss the shotabot for the explosive orgasm.

Also why couldnt he just time stop and pull cabba and the girls away when vegeta did the final flash? I Fucking hate Hit but I hate the writers more for making hit just another Yamcha

Thanks

Attached: 1524984039881.jpg (960x720, 59K)

Something something his time stop doesn't work on people with high power levels. It was fucking stupid to write in an ability like that and then not define it at all outside of "nuh uh I improve over you" in the anime and literally nothing in the manga, it was arguably even worse.

>jobs

Not in Super. It's used too much and without much charging that its glamour is greatly diminished.

Who were you're two favorite villians in the entire DB franchise, Mine were Freiza and Omega shenron, they both felt like proper final bosses if the DB series was a video game (Ignoring all the actual games made) like true final battles for goku and vegeta.

Every time.

Attached: 1551862435318.jpg (1080x892, 237K)

Vegeta and Freeza, for reasons mentioned above. King Piccolo gets an honorable mention, and so far I really like Moro

They still had sex

Frieza and Cell

What is the problem?

God I hope in the manga/anime they have Goku asking Zeno to bring back his family to life so they can be apart of the series. Imagine all of the kino they could create.

>to bring back his family to life
Who

Bardock and Gine.

No one cares about nu bardock and a shitty house wife

Shit taste.

You forgot to mention Raditz.

I hate radishes

Nothing worthwhile would come of reviving them anyway except for interactions with the cast.

>except for interactions with the cast.
Exactly. Comfy shit>muh power levels.

Some mini filler arc would be enough then

Anything would be better than Jelly Vegeta

Yeah probably

Attached: 1551681986289.jpg (602x475, 65K)

Fucking disgusting.

Reminder.

Attached: 00A029D1-479B-458C-B647-86F6EE55E5A1.png (1000x1000, 180K)

cringe and bluepilled

See

>not hating on waifufags

found the tribal retard

What's your personal ranking of the SS forms/their variants?

GOD TIER
>SS
>SSG
>LSS

HIGH TIER
>Gohan's SS2
>SS3
>SSR (unpopular opinion I guess but I think the pink aesthetic on the black is great)
>SS Anger/Rage (another unpopular one but the double aura is cool as shit)

MID TIER
>Generic SS2
>SSBKK
>Lime SS

SHIT TIER
>SSB
>SSBE
>SS Grades 2 and 3

But muh chadnime

After the utter cesspool of a thread yesterday, this is good to see. Good job faggots

Cell having the light regeneration of Piccolo would have been fine, but I'd argue Goku was more robbed when it was revealed Cell's was special for no clear reason. Using Frieza's cells to survive with a portion of his head might be fine, but having some core remain allowing for the whole thing to come back (upper half of his body blown up or the time he killed himself) is a bit much.

Can we just choose from the main forms? This shit is making me sick

Be thankful I didn't go in-depth

Attached: jelly of the undefeated swagger walk.gif (418x471, 666K)

>Undefeated

He certainly got a more solid hit. However, Kamehameha is inferior even to Galick Gun. FF would be far beyond it (the talk of charge is purely anime embellishment as with making the first SB's 10 seconds become 3 minutes).

>lime SS separated from LSS
>Gohan's SS2 separated from others SS2
>Kaioken is a form
>also it counts as a form with SSB but not with SS
Fucking retard

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

Buu, você já era.

>>lime SS separated from LSS
They're not the same thing.
>Gohan's SS2 separated from others SS2
Gohan's original SS2 started out as a unique transformation and was aesthetically very obviously different from regular Super Saiyan, unlike how it's treated later on.
>>Kaioken is a form
It's a variant. Learn to read you fucking spic.
>also it counts as a form with SSB but not with SS
Goku never used Kaioken with SS you fucking spic.
You're a fucking retard. End yourself fatass.

Neat moment, but pretty nonsensical. Tri-Beam wasn't explained to work in a way he could do this without greatly lessening the effect. Just more of AT forgetting how he made things work. Like when Tien used to be immune to ki techniques (like Kamehameha) regardless of PL difference. That got dropped in a hurry.

Attached: tien finds out vegeta has a 3x multiplier technique he actually made on his own and doesn't hav (473x344, 198K)

How ironic.

Attached: yajirobe's pork buns exposed by our prince.jpg (436x475, 112K)

>Like when Tien used to be immune to ki techniques (like Kamehameha) regardless of PL difference.
Wut

>not a jobber
Not against the MC. It's canon law. AT's one true rule. An absolute truth. Truly the author's will.

Attached: an excited jobber finds the one he'll put over forever - best vassal.gif (496x278, 241K)

Why do retards think Vegeta is 2-0 against Goku?

Don't start shitting up a decent thread with your mentally ill spamming you fucking spiclord

>SSJ
>J

>fuck off SS2
Should have just been a hybrid thing. SS3 as some ridiculous Other World thing is still fine (other than it being a somewhat random jobber form).

>weaker than Frieza
They weren't.

>muh 2-0
Pathetic Vegetacuck. Vegeta himself that he's never beaten Goku.

You argue with them and they will deflect and start cope posting. Ignore them

Android/Cell saga would be every dbz fans favorite saga if toriyama didnt pussy out of keeping goku dead. The impact wouldve been greater if gohan really did have to permanently give up his pacifist lifestyle and take goku's place as earths strongest protector.

>They weren't.
They were. The "we could defeat Freeza in one blow" boast was referring to his 530k first form.

Attached: Fridge realizes his Prince is undefeated against Goku.jpg (968x976, 262K)

Good thing he didn't have to do that, everyone would have been fucked

>Ignore them
Much like the carrot vassal ignores his prince's repeated requests for another battle - he knows it would quickly turn into 3-0.

Attached: AT wills 2-0.jpg (331x352, 49K)

Bow ya shits.

Attached: the prince of undefeated streaks on the MC has arrived.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

COPE

Attached: KAY OHH.png (892x470, 161K)

SSJ2>all other SSJ forms. Prove me wrong

I would have liked it a lot more if it didn't have that cop out bullshit at the end about the dragon not being able to make the artificial humans regular humans.

>Ganbare Kakarotto! Omae ga Nanbā Wan da!!
What did Vegeta mean by this?

Attached: Kefla weirded out.jpg (429x750, 55K)

>Much like the carrot vassal ignores his prince's repeated requests for another battle
What is this garbage

Indeed, how can it be so that the MC has never and will never scored a win against his prince? But alas, canon dictates it.

Attached: 2-0 curse.jpg (500x281, 49K)

Jobgetafags trying to pretend Vegeta has ever beaten Goku.

Okay now post the second?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

It means that Goku is number one.

>headcanon dictates it*
FTFY

>2-0 spic wakes up
>thread starts devolving into shit
Was good while it lasted but Mexicans ruin everything as usual.

He could have one shot him at any point after the battle on earth, even in his majin.

As it should be considering Vegeta has never beaten him.

Facts that occurred within canon are the polar opposite of canon, user. Come, now.

Attached: 2-0 gokuniggers.jpg (1328x139, 67K)

>He could have
He could have used SS3 and jobbed to himself, you're certainly right, but the prince's vassal knew better than to embarrass himself in front of his prince in such a fashion.

Attached: 2-0.gif (400x400, 625K)

>Is there anything about this that is unclear?
The fact that it's blatantly false.

CHADdom

AT disagrees with you, as does canon, Vegeta, and his vassal.

Attached: vegeta won.jpg (763x462, 165K)

In the Buu saga, after Vegeta was revived and Goku wanted to fuse, the former complained to Kacarrotcake that he didn't use SS3 in their fight. Yet they haven't fought a third time.
The above is what he's referring to.

Seethe

It was literally pity. Don't act like he wouldn't have one shot him in it

Is There is a single anime character who can even defeat gogeta ? And I’m not talking about gogeta from Janemba movie who has access to soul punisher an attack that destroys the soul of an opponent to modify it to whatever he wants, I’m not talking either about SSJ4 gogeta with goku after the semi SSG ritual with 4 saiyajins at their peak and being able to (with a single kick) change the flow of nature and change negative energy to positive not at light speed but instantly and immediately after destroy a seven dragon ball powered omega shenron, I’m talking about Super saiyajin blue gogeta from broly movie who with some casual punches was destroying dimensions like if they were paper and overpower a full power broly who was said by goku himself being stronger than beerus the god of destruction of universe 7 and has also access to a new soul punisher attack and to all goku and vegeta attacks including a powered version of ultra instinct the technique that allows the user to use the 100% of one potential and power who doesn’t even need change his hair to silver

Attached: download.jpg (242x208, 9K)

On the contrary, everyone knows Goku would have oneshotted himself if he had chosen to use the jobber form. He wouldn't be a very good vassal to his prince if he made such blatant foolish mistakes.

Attached: 2-0 dance.gif (300x492, 550K)

>Yet they haven't fought a third time.
Yeah, what does that mean still? Vegeta didn't ask Goku for another fight after the majin fight

This is what concession is like. Accepted my friend

Attached: 1531228454790.png (761x800, 194K)

>concession
It is indeed a concession that the carrot vassal's prince ever deigned to exchange fisticuffs with him in the first place. The vassal understands how lucky he is, yet his prince is cursed with the eternal 2-0.

Attached: 2-0 against goku.jpg (344x304, 52K)

Attached: GT's greatest love story - Vegeta 4-0 - Grand Tour of the Undefeated.jpg (1200x923, 543K)

>gokeks sperging out again

Attached: commission__caulifla_dominates_goku_by_sssslavein_dd0wug6-pre.jpg (894x894, 119K)

Why don't spics have any artistic talent?

>yet his prince is cursed with the eternal 2-0.
What does that even mean? I must be talking to an actual retard

It gave him passive Oozaru (and ki sensing). Even if it was his potential, Old Kai goes beyond that while eliminating need for forms. Of course, in canon his potential is beneath a hybrid like Gohan, but Super indulges in the same fashion as GT. Still can't change the score.

Attached: chestnut cool with prince vegetables always defeating carrot.jpg (427x375, 32K)

Come now, even the carrot vassal can comprehend such a simple concept as he dutifully prepares for 3-0.

Cutefriends!?

Attached: 1551826882801.jpg (1200x1279, 207K)

>MRPMPHMMH..BEJITA....MRMPHHMMPHH..HELP...

Attached: the_smell_of_defeat__by_saiyan_slave_dczoj43-pre.jpg (1066x749, 119K)

>w-where are you kakarotto come save me

Attached: 1544356390152.png (1280x720, 503K)

>unseen CHAD both are non-canon posters

Yes?

Attached: 112328392199.png (1280x1809, 1.08M)

>it's a variant
You're just a retard.

It's incomprehensible.
>3-0
You can't even count right and is skipping numbers

Attached: Cauliflafags and Voredroidfags BTFO.jpg (1426x1024, 518K)

If you're still around, can you make one of Freeza punching Bejeita while holding him up by his throat with his tail ?

Attached: 1550639264928.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

What's hard to understand? The carrot vassal is 0-2 against his prince. Vegeta is 2-0 against his vassal. When they fight again, this will change to 3-0. AT wills it.

CUTE!

Attached: 1549348219707.jpg (651x651, 65K)

>VEGITKEK
>Literally not defeated one enemy
>always times out before he gets anything done
>talks shit without any merits to back it up (takes this trait from jobita)

>GODGETA
>Quickly and effectively bodies opponent
>cocky but gets the job done
>cooler and more creative moves
>doesn't time out before fight is finished

i think its clear who the superior fusion is

Attached: basedchad.jpg (699x521, 119K)

Completely destroyed whatever respect i had for the dbz series after goten and trunks were through with it

see: And be reminded

Attached: Today - my prince reminded them.jpg (490x368, 64K)

>Finally introduces an enemy that they can't just power through
>Gives us slice of life moments for the various characters
>Goku vs Vegeta rematch
>Fleshed out the gods a bit more
>Turned Chi Chi into an egg
>Vegeta getting the uppity prince stuff thoroughly beaten out of him
>Closure to the story at the end
It was worth it, even if some of the fights were retarded

Cope

Attached: 1547712733299.png (640x480, 392K)

Attached: 0133-020 - Kamehameha is worthless against Tien regardless of PL difference - to edit.jpg (1066x1600, 291K)

B-B-BUT HE IS A VASSAL?!? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN VEGETABROS

>completely outdone
Indeed, both the carrot vassal and his son's loss counts outstrip Vegeta's by significant margins. Their prince will always be outdone by that.

That makes no sense

it was a good thread

Mexicans destroy everything they touch.

>think
Know, rather. Consider reading the manga, but you really should be able to understand it even through the adaptations (regardless of dubbing).

Attached: Pan sees a fan of her grandpa unable to handle his jobbing to their Prince.jpg (278x327, 32K)

Pathetic

Attached: 1544505871380.jpg (512x374, 24K)

Hmmm... As I have perused the decadent archives of this digitized parliament, I have come to observe many raucous canines running their inordinately repugnant mouths upon topics they cannot hope to fathom. Quiet, malignant beasts. Obey thine master!

>makes no sense
Welcome to AT's writing. Now

I agree, it's quite pathetic that the carrot vassal has been stronger than his prince for almost their entire relationship and has yet to secure even a single win against him.

Cry more vegekeks

Shut the fuck up you pathetic shitposting characterspic

are you retarded? Vegekeks are the ones who ruined it. the thread was ruined by the 2-0 shitposters and anyone who gave them (You)s

Here

Attached: Cute familiy.jpg (600x600, 87K)

Imagine family game night

I love Panposters!

Attached: extra1509-dbgt17-How to become a robo cutie.png (640x480, 251K)

This. Anyone who think Vegeta is 2-0 against Goku is a delusional retard

no you fucking spastic. The whole argument just ruins the threads.

>and then GT was super fucking annoying with it

So much hate on Dragonball GT?

Attached: 1536175254078.png (636x477, 347K)

Pathetic deflection. Cope harder

There is no reason to believe this. Elaborate (and don't waste your time referring to non-canon sources).

can you name an example of Goku defeting vegeta?

what is beerus looking at

Attached: beerus smile.png (1196x626, 664K)

>Vegeta himself that
ESL aside, I get what you're trying (and failing) to say. You just want your dose. I'll start by reminding that thoughts and feelings have no bearing on objective reality (what happened).

Attached: vegeta reacts to 1-0.jpg (678x960, 125K)

You can't ignore the girth.

Attached: the bulge that bulma could not resist - prince's pride.jpg (287x680, 76K)

Attached: panlearnsherplace.webm (924x520, 2.86M)

>LSS and lime SS aren't the same thing.
>Gohan's SS2 is unique
>using a technique while you use a form is "a variant" of the form
>Goku never used Kaioken with SS
Literally everything you said is wrong.

Wrong.

>Vegeta was robbed
That's pretty much the story of his life right there.

Attached: prince vegetables having carrots for lunch.jpg (1000x668, 112K)

Broly and his wife

Attached: 25A2FF6D-B3E6-4C78-8F3A-452154C385BC.jpg (679x1019, 207K)

>number 1 vassal
>best jobber
That was easy.

Attached: heard you always job to our prince, grandpa - best vassal putting his rival over.png (600x577, 513K)

So its confirmed hes the canon strongest character right? Apart from whis/ xeno. I mean hes not even had to use Ultra Instinct

Attached: 1543505704113.png (853x1920, 2.13M)

Nice headcanon

Attached: Green Bulma.jpg (718x1160, 99K)

What skin colour will their kids be?

Goku refuses to keep his promise. He knows it cannot be done.

Attached: goku being told he promised krillin he'd beat vegeta next time - realizes his mistake.jpg (960x540, 107K)

Vegeta deserves a better rival.

Attached: can't job to your rival if you run off with a little brown boy.jpg (780x628, 81K)

He is undoubtedly the most handsome dragon ball character. Also confirmed 7 foot so manlets can fuck off

Attached: goatito.jpg (794x610, 99K)

he is literally there to get manipulated and mocked by tardku every time

>But it makes a good show for the kind of people who gave money to fund some games to own the libs.

It's not about owning the libs it's about not letting people destroy your career over lies and false accusations.

Vic can and will sue the absolute shit out of these people. How retards like you can still defend the shit that funimation did or still think Vic is in the wrong after everything is astounding.

>trying
Just doing (some reminding).

>ever beaten
Only ever beaten, yes. 2-0. Speaking of which. We ain't trying to waste beans. Pick that up, Carrot boy.

Attached: Vegeta takes 2-0 - like stealing beans from a clown.png (1280x720, 873K)

>So its confirmed hes the canon strongest character right?
imagine being this delusional, Broly will only get stronger,Gogeta only outpaced him for a bit, and then Broly panicked and got wished away

Attached: 1548604179453.jpg (1086x530, 87K)

Chadgeta: 1-0

Jobgito: 0-2

Attached: I call this Super Saiyan 0-3 - A form to job even further beyond - Carrot prepares himself for Princ (333x269, 25K)

>tfw my existence has boiled down to shitpostng on dragon ball threads day after day

at least im not a waifufag

Attached: 1542856626478.jpg (250x200, 12K)

Attached: Vegeta is Love Vegeta is Life.jpg (1280x3412, 1.22M)

>coulda, shoulda, woulda
But didn't, nigga. AT should have made up SS3 sooner. Of course, he would have jobbed anyway. It is his nature. That's one thing that doesn't change.

Attached: Are you ready for me to job to you now, my prince - over-eager vassal as the MC.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Just look at him

Attached: handsome.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

You'll always be welcome here Chadhanposter

When Shin is backing you, you've got big fucking problems.

Attached: shota kai of knowing nothing unaware of the undefeated streak.png (272x234, 24K)

Yes, the face of a jobber. It's been seen many times.

discord
=
.gg/PvvP3K

Based

>outpaced
>literally had control the entire fight
>once he took him seriously he beat the sense BACK into him and as broly was whimpering like the dumb retard dog facing his death
>gets saved by his green criminal thot
>who gogeta saves anyways

keep dreaming jobly tard, i bet even veku could kick his ass

Attached: 1546230347318.jpg (1113x640, 55K)

Just so. Carrot had to take care he didn't lose his jobbing privileges again (like in Cell Saga).

Attached: yfw your vassal thinks you'll let him job to you dressed like a clown.jpg (841x481, 51K)

discord
===
.gg/PvvP3K

Attached: vegeta sees a gokufag in denial about 2-0.jpg (1267x709, 208K)

>Idiot Goku is going to train Broly, making him stronger and a better fighter
kneel

Attached: 1548786475368.jpg (328x387, 28K)

>thread starts out well, actual discussion and no waifu faggotry/ spicposting
>at the end devolves into CHAD/ KEK/ JOBBER bullshit

Fucks sake

Attached: 81z14z7FYSL._SL1500_.jpg (604x483, 60K)

are gokeks still crying about SS3? that just means he couldn't beat his daddy bejita on equal footing.

Attached: SSJobber3.webm (520x292, 2.76M)

>jobbed out of pity
Whatever works for you, friend.

Attached: The Prince accepts your concussion.gif (500x226, 471K)

That's actually legit.
Him surviving off drugs was the dumbest.
Not as dumb as when Akame Ga Kill did it though. That was just flat out 'Oh I haven't killed anyone on the hero team in 5 chapters'

Vegetacucks need to be put in their place

>didn't ask for
The vassal knows how this goes. His body just isn't prepared for another jobbing session. When he is, we'll know it. Goku prides himself on putting Vegeta over.

Attached: carrot coping with his fellow dog when done conceding to his master bejita-sama for 3-0.gif (500x591, 840K)

That's an awfully fancy bit of dress-up just to job again, but I'll allow it.

Attached: spoiler - vegeta is undefeated against goku v2b.jpg (100x100, 7K)

Look at yourself you pathetic fucking losers.

you're spending all your day arguing fictional character powerlevels and fighters that literally dont matter and bend to the writers whim, who probably gives half as many fucks about this autistic shit as you do, because he knows its made for kids

I have no doubt you are all 24+ year old sperglords who have never even held a females hands claiming characters are chads and betas.

Look on the mirror maybe you will start to feel the same shame your mothers do.

>"Okay." *Gives nigh immortality by somehow giving each cell all the genetic information for a complete regeneration*

t. Spic in denial

Attached: IMG_20190305_160735.jpg (1200x1228, 207K)

It ain't easy having such a shitty rival. At least Sasuke got a tie out of Naruto.

Attached: Prince seething over rival who never gives him a challenge.jpg (485x273, 38K)

SSB Goku and SSB Bejita would still get BTFO like that by beerus in the present.

Guess who's the only fighter that can BTFO Beerus

Attached: 1551729654089.png (654x1221, 902K)

>still gets beaten by an 11 year old
Cell is shit. No wonder Toriyama hasn't brought him back

Naruto would have murdered Sasuke if he was actually trying to. Same with Goku too.

>not a deadbeat dad
>actually loves wife and children
>has kissed wifes lips before
>managing to keep up with tardku despite his plot power bullshit

Attached: 831066e19c946622b32526e4e7a4c80f.jpg (1080x1075, 123K)

Then you're going to love this.

Attached: Prince Vegeta beat my grandpa both times they fought for 2-0.jpg (950x1024, 97K)

Caption this

Attached: noooooooooo.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Now try again without pretending they both aren't 0-0

>argument
Merely a reminder.

Attached: final reminder.png (1305x1501, 2.67M)

Reminder

Attached: Dare I say.... OH NO NO NOOOO.jpg (1995x2011, 859K)

NO NO NO NO

Attached: ezgif-4-f3fa2e74a2.gif (600x338, 629K)

>there to be put over
Just as AT willed it.

Attached: AT willing Vegeta to always defeat Goku.png (1066x1600, 1.03M)

That's right. Over the top on their throne.

>various
Be sure to write the reminder down on your hand if you don't trust your head.

Attached: today carrot was reminded.jpg (250x248, 39K)

>would have
see:

Attached: my body is ready to job to you my prince - carrot prepared for his first dose.jpg (480x480, 53K)

>Still believe the 'Naruto tied with Sauske meme'
Naruto matched Sauske's Onxy Chidori with a Base Rasengan.
Not Vermilion, not Oodama, not Rasenshuriken, Not even any other kind of Elemental Release, pure vanilla extract.

1 It was vermilion, not vanilla
2 He didn't match Sasuke, he just lost to Sasuke

Cope

We're talking Valley of the End 2 right?

This post is off topic

>meme
Naruto himself is a meme. His rivalry being another is no big surprise. He didn't have it in himself to properly win. All you need to know is the fight record (better than Goku's against Vegeta).

Attached: bejita-sama will kill me if I'm late for 1-0.jpg (800x300, 102K)

>At least Sasuke got a tie out of Naruto
he didn't

Attached: 6sba7es4t7c11.jpg (736x389, 55K)

>citing feelings again
They were both done, thus a tie (regardless of how it came to that).

Naruto woke up first.

>regardless of how it came to that
That's the same fucking reasoning that we have 'Batman With Prep Time Solos Fiction'. Shut the fuck up with that nonsense.

>autistic narutards invading thread because they arent even allowed to have one
Reminder to report them

>Narutrash
>Sasugay
kek'd. Two homos who individually had more power ups than goku and vegita combined yet they still couldn't do shit against the big bads.

They don't have the work ethic nor thw drive nor the innate ability of saiyans.

Keeeek I'd love to teleport Nappa to the world of naruto and just watch him just decimate those homos, good guys and villains alike.

>because they arent even allowed to have one
lol what year do you think this is?

>Dragon Spic thinks he's any better than Narutards

under beerus' foot like his daddy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Freeza himself stated that no one but his father had seen him in his final form, much less at full power. He also mentioned something about the fags on Namek being the first to see just his third form. Shin's pathetic ass had no way to estimate his power in anything but his first form because that's what everyone had seen him in.

>KK3 Goku uses Kamehameha and Vegeta uses Garlick Gun
>Goku's PL is 24,000, Vegeta's is 18,000
>they are still matched, meaning Vegeta's attack is stronger

>Naruto uses the Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken technique and Sasuke uses Arrow of Indra technique
>Naruto's attack has Wind element and Sasuke's has Lighting, giving a big elemental advantage to Naruto
>they are still matched, meaning Sasuke's attack is stronger

orange = jobbers
blue = chads

Attached: 117-118.png (1520x1200, 3.38M)

Oh no we're not discussing 'Vegeta is a jobber' for the umpteenth time while shouting 'Xchads better than Yfags' 'Xfags seething, Ychads rise up'
Such a detriment to this classic thread.

Nope. I'm right and you're wrong. Now shut the fuck up and cope.

>>LSS and lime SS aren't the same thing.
They aren't.
>Gohan's SS2 is unique
Kid Gohan's SS2 had a unique look. Get some reading comprehension you fat spic.
>using a technique while you use a form is "a variant" of the form
It changes how the form behaves and gives it a different aura. Learn what "variant" means you Mexican abortion.
>Goku never used Kaioken with SS
Nope, literally never happened outside of non-canon Toei filler.

Cope and concede.

>Forgetting Sauske had not just the other half of Kurama but the other 8 Bijuu as well
If anyone was KKing there is was Sauske

Oh, sorry, I was talking about the first one. Yeah, in the second fight Naruto used a regular Rasengan

Enjoy your ban, naruspic

Naruto was holding back

>Dragon Spic still thinks he's any better than Narutards

>They aren't.
They are.

>had a unique look
Just like everyone else, Paco, no other SS2 looks like SS2 Goku, you just like Gohan's more.

>Learn what "variant" means
That's my line, Paco.

>never happened
>except when it happened
YIKES

>b-but non canon
Just like SSBKK, your point? You include both or you include none, faggot.

Nobody is talking about "Kk'ng", a character using his abilities is legit in a battle. Goku + KK is legit, just like Sasuke + Bijuus is

>They are.
They aren't. You're wrong.
>Just like everyone else, Paco, no other SS2 looks like SS2 Goku, you just like Gohan's more.
All SS2s after the Cell arc look like SS with lightning, including Gohan. Only kid Gohan's SS2 ever looked actually unique.
>That's my line, Paco.
So no argument? I accept your concession.
>Just like SSBKK, your point? You include both or you include none, faggot.
Oh I see, you're a spic who thinks Toyo's promotional book is canon.

Cope and concede.

Leave my thread narutards

Attached: 1543400804083.gif (500x281, 1.27M)

>keeps pretending they aren't
Yawn

>All SS2s after the Cell arc look like SS with lightning
Okay I got it, you were just shitposting. Fuck off

cope

Konohamaru could kill Chodehan with ease

>has no argument
>gets BTFO
>gives up and runs away
There's a good Toyopup.

So could a moderately strong wind, what's your point

>tfw a bunch of narumongs are about to get banned

Attached: 573.jpg (682x521, 42K)

Naruto > DBS

This actually started as a good thread until you autistic worthless spics came in here and start flinging tacos and shit around like you Mexican trash are wont to do.

Yeah, yeah that's cool Pedro. Now go back to cleaning my pool

So the HxHfag has put on his Natutofag hat today?

Cope harder Jobgetafag. Vegeta will forever and always be the Prince of All Jobbers

Attached: DUwJnG3UQAAmBi0.jpg (401x367, 50K)

A really pathetic being

>narutards out
>furfags in

Attached: lavenchad.png (1181x625, 758K)

Kinda took me out of the moment seeing Yamcha actually going toe to toe against a cell jr when piccolo, trunks, and begita were having trouble with them

Zamasu.

is stronger

than no one.

than Vegito but weaker than Trunks

Attached: BRBFBI.jpg (640x317, 43K)

Yeah, Goku is a jobber and Vegeta is his prince.

Attached: 4-0.webm (900x506, 1.93M)

>That WebM.

What the actual fuck!? Everything about that is horrible and straight up wrong.

that, my friend, is dragon ball super.

No furs

Attached: 1534177575576.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Shin shat himself seeing super sayian which is 50x base. The original power level vs frieza would be 150 million. That means Supreme Kai was a joke.

Attached: 1551849462997.png (690x390, 295K)

Leave the Grand Priest to me

Attached: KEB.png (342x546, 395K)

That episode angered me so fucking much. Worse of all, it was a two parter, full of shit animation and even worse ideas. The part where they fought Super Sheneron for no damn reason is what broke me.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Why does it look so bad

what the fuck is that

what the fuck is that

Because Toei's Filipino fanfiction is garbage. Why do you think it got cancelled?

cope and concede

Why has there never been a good sequel to DBZ

Because DBZ itself was sub-par, particularly after the Frieza arc. Cell and Buu both had decent moments but it was clearly in decline. GT was made by people who loved the franchise but had shit ideas, Super is made by Toriyama as a cash cow.

Based Jor-El

pathetic amerifat comicshit

>woke-up first
Did he? Looks about the same to me. Either way, better than Goku (who only ever loses to his rival).

>
>the same reasoning that we
I don't know what you're going on about, but be sure to remember well the undefeated streak of our Prince over the popper.

Attached: carrot says hold still - no disrespect to the vassal's prince allowed.png (848x480, 466K)

>retarded spic is still spamming
cope and concede, dog. you've already lost.

>popper
It's "pauper" you literal fucking ESL spic. Kill yourself.

>Frieza said a thing well before invention of Shin
>Shin knew about him
Come now. Spare us the ridiculous head canon. It isn't like the shota kai of failure needs help looking bad. Stick to canon (and try to keep in mind how AT writes).

I wonder if that's accurate. I know GG is superior to Kamehameha (what isn't), but this would be big if true.

Attached: would not have happened to galick gun.gif (500x281, 1014K)

So you don't have an argument? I just proved you wrong with facts and logic using canon material. Concession accepted. Consider your next opponent more carefully, lest you find yourself utterly trounced by your intellectual superior once again.

Attached: carrot plants vegetables so the prince can be wished back - got to job to his master again somehow.j (231x210, 15K)

>no argument
I accept your concession regarding the matter at hand, dog.

>Prince over the popper
>popper
LMAO fucking retard. Vegetacucks are pathetic

>x50
One of the retards clinging to official, non-canon shit from outside the manga, I see.

>150m for Frieza
You're a silly cunt (making the same mistake twice).

>was a joke
He was. Just less of one than Frieza.

Attached: vassal among vassals putting over his prince for 2-0 - he knew what he was doing.jpg (1280x719, 88K)

>out yourself as a retarded ESL spic
>"f-fuck! better shitpost harder! that'll show em!"
Concede to your master, dog.

>various
Shin said he was stronger than Frieza. It is a pretty simple thing to get. Frieza was clueless that godly eyes were cast upon him (and left unimpressed). The guy was just fodder to these glorified fruits the whole time.

>argue
>about reminders
Facts don't care about feelings. 3-0, when?

Shin did say he was stronger than Freeza's first form, yes. Your concession has been accepted, pet.

>concede to your master
That's Goku's job.

Attached: prince vegetables raffs in undefeated - only master of the great ape.jpg (408x550, 28K)

Concession accepted, dog.

>pressing on with head canon
He merely said Frieza. The only correct interpretation would be of his real (base) self.

>his real self
Which no one but King Cold has ever seen, as stated in the canon manga. Cope and concede. Your intellectual superior has bested you once again.

>which Frieza didn't know about
Right.

Speaking on behalf of Vegeta for his ward, I see. Don't think he feels quite the same way.

Attached: goku submits for 3-0 - vegeta does not accept his concession - no permission to job given by his pri (1319x734, 109K)

Keep crying, pet. Your master is amused by your inferior antics.

But seriously, 3-0 when?

Attached: thank you bejita-sama - grateful carrot taking his prostration stance.jpg (667x890, 133K)

Good pup. That's a very good pet. Concede.

This site is pathetic

Attached: off to job to his prince again - the eternal carrot, vassal among vassals.png (320x240, 105K)

Cope with your loss to your superior master, pet.

Attached: I wonder if Bejita-sama will let me job to him again today.jpg (681x644, 299K)

Mmm, another juicy concession, brought submissively and obediently with a subservient and bowed head to your superior and most egregiously intellectual master. Good pup. Your god is pleased.

Attached: your master bejita-sama does not accept your concession, dog - cope.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

>thread starts out comfy
>devolves into 2-0 autism, spicshit, and dogposting
why?

Vegetafags are pathetic.

new thread jobitas and kekurots

Cope.

It's fun.

Attached: smol and kawaii prince steps on the MC's chances of ever winning against a rival ever again.jpg (281x750, 48K)

>shitposting like an autistic fat NEET is better than actual discussion
fucking kill yourself you redditspic cuck.

Silence your muzzle at once, canine. Return to your kennel posthaste, wherein all good and obedient pets reside until commanded otherwise by their wise and superior masters. Tarry not, dog, lest you incur the wrath of your godlike master. Heed the words I have spoken, mongrel. Begone from my sight.

Cope.

Attached: Vegeta spots a Gokufag mad about the undefeated streak.png (1280x720, 755K)

Imagine being this much of a worthless, purposeless, overweight, fat, ugly, Mexican NEET.

Attached: Gokufag being reminded about the undefeated streak of Vegeta.jpg (480x394, 44K)

God you're fucking pathetic. I can't even imagine the smell that must come off your jiggling fat NEET body.

Attached: kawaii prince spots a jobber MC.jpg (600x800, 66K)

I hope your family gets murdered and you survive and are blamed for it. I'm not being ironic, I truly hope this happens to you.

Attached: bed of the undefeated - royal chamber of the prince - warrior sleeps.jpg (214x200, 23K)

No, it isn't fun you fucking autists.

Source?

Attached: goku takes his dragonball and runs home because toriyama won't let him win even once against ve (430x307, 1.02M)

I hope you get raped.

>2-0 spic literally samefagging because he's so desperate for attention
LMAO fucking fatass

Attached: g-go easy on me bejita-sama - 4-0 soon.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Cope, dog.

Nah, just forgot to get rid of that line.

>n-n-no I'm not samefagging I s-swear
Pathetic fat fuck.

Attached: bejita-sama is number one - will you please kiss my wife now my prince.jpg (500x375, 26K)

>fat smelly morbidly obese NEET keeps spamming
>"popper"
lol

Another fine fellow was good enough to start the reminding for me. Isn't that nice?

Attached: bejita-sama, my husband doesn't have to watch.png (640x360, 193K)

>Coping

Attached: please dear kami don't let bejita-sama find me for 4-0.png (486x523, 285K)