How did teasing manga get so popular? Maybe I don't relate as much because I'm not some beta self insert with a crush

How did teasing manga get so popular? Maybe I don't relate as much because I'm not some beta self insert with a crush.

Attached: 8620c7d7778fce1cdc9c33bcda25b41f57d54dfb.jpg (1250x1440, 923K)

I dont think its 'beta self inserts'
wouldnt they just feel jealously?

It’s better than being ignored like the vast majority of us are used to

anjou is legitimately coming onto seto. he's just too big of a bitch to reciprocate.

Probably because Anjou is some used up cup.

Teasing is a wonderful thing. It's like a twist/modification on tsundere, where instead of the more cold/abusive side, it's playful. I find it infinitely preferable to a lot of the lesser well done tsunderes who are just bipolar abusers.

ultimately it's the same fantasy as always, the idea that you can be a diffident nerd and still have a girl be interested in you, appealing to people like The teasing just goes from mild ribbing to open flirtation, it's never flat-out cruel

I don't know why Uzaki is on that picture. She barely teases her senpai.

I smell a projected virgin over here

Because femdom and cockteasing is hot.
Queue the virgins talking about how hard they would dick these 2d girls down

Teasing tsundere is superior tsundere because it addresses the sexual tension in a more mature way.

Attached: 1550217065253.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

Not at first, she was just teasing him but then seto standing up for her being alleged used goods made her see him as an actual man.

I have no idea but I'm so fucking glad it did, hope we get more and more
Also you fags better stop posting this shitty image, uzaki doesn't deserve to be in there or anywhere near the other three

Its just a different type of flirting that autists find acceptable.

Remember when Nagatoro was straight up sadism instead of this normalfag pandering garbage

I just hope it doesn't evolve into yet another 'MC grows a pair and becomes the one doing the teasing' once the author doesn't know how to end it

that was shown just a single time, and she was shown to be upset by his reaction/alleged disinterest.

Yes. It was beautiful.

The larger and more shapely her ass got, the less sadistic she became.

Attached: 1548920929761.png (691x598, 228K)

Her body's just changing to get ready to bear his children the more she talks to him.

I like both to be fair.