Detective Conan

damn it

Attached: Curaçao.jpg (512x330, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-03-04/physician-confirms-that-detective-conan-kogoro-would-not-survive-conan-stun-gun/.143964
detectiveconan-en.bushiroad.com/
caseclosed-en.bushiroad.com/
twitter.com/7_netshopping/status/1103135613685919744
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Movies are non-canon though.

Even if that's the case it happened in its own timeline so to speak. It was still sad to see play out.

I liked it too, especially the three kids bonding with her.

Her death rivaled Sonata for me. It was hard to sit through the whole unidentifiable body scene. Then the kids after the credits not knowing she was dead. Tough stuff, it was a good film.

I wanted to hug her.

This brings into question if the organization/Rum can brainwash people.

>ywn be an amnesiac beauty who befriends three cute kids

For once the kids weren't totally awful.

>kogoro would be dead 50 times
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-03-04/physician-confirms-that-detective-conan-kogoro-would-not-survive-conan-stun-gun/.143964

Mouri is simply a metahuman.

He certainly is on another wavelength.

>liking any movie after 5

Were there metahuman true in Conan?

Considering they're in the 20s now it's a broken clock is right twice a day thing. A lot are just average and not particularly worth disliking.

Isn't there Vermouth who literally doesn't age at all?
She was like that even before the shrinking drug.

The chapter should be out soon. Wakita noticed how close Conan and Amuro are. The conclusion to this case is going to be fantastic.

The boss.

I need to read this arc still, does the new chapter come out tomorrow or something?

Wakita is Akai's other disguse

Should be either tomorrow or the next.
As much as I want to know about Rum, that'd be great.

Do we know he has another disguise?

Seriously, there is no way Wakita is RUM. None of the trio makes any sense and there is still Asaca's mystery around.

When do we get her episode?

Attached: 20111128062245!Maria_Higashio.jpg (225x225, 19K)

RUM is not a human, but some kind of AI. Mark my words.

Not until after April 13th at the soonest.

The world's most advanced shogi AI. That's why Kohji Haneda had to die. He was the only player that could defeat RUM. The missing piece that would make RUM super perfect RUM is the program developed by Itakura.

>None of the trio makes any sense
Gosho said that Rum is among the three.

Do you think Gosho would to that ? Just go on the internet and tell lies ?

Attached: alele.jpg (327x311, 19K)

I love Kogoro

I can't see the BO members getting arrested. Vermouth and Gin will definitely die.

Both are double agents so they will get scot free

Someone has to be working for Interpol and Mossad. Makes sense.

George Soros just wants to be a little girl. That's the entire purpose of the BO

Why was Vermouth going to shoot her in the boob?

How do you think Rum used her? Those lips...

>her
Rum is a girl, user. Girls don't do those things with other girls.

Sera really wants a piece of Ran and Sonoko wants a piece of Sera.

Attached: 1551274308497.jpg (600x672, 198K)

I just can't understand the attraction to feet. Then again, I can't accurately explain my breast love either. Feet just seem like an outlier, mainly because they don't have a bigger difference between genders.

This franchise has over like 3,000 characters counting the episodic one timers.

>mainly because they don't have a bigger difference between genders.
Have you ever actually seen female feet?

>he's not in the thread where SDB discussed

What I mean is the difference between feet on women and men doesn't have such a big difference like breasts on both.

The difference is pretty big.

Whatever man, keep jerking off to women's toes.

>implying it’s normal tranquilizers and that the knock out liquid isn’t mixed with stronger stuff

That guy or both also seem to forget that the dart evaporates, at least once in the anime. Otherwise the trick would have been discovered with the needle staying in place.

I sure hope Movie 24 keeps going with the good close-character focus. I wouldn't be surprised if they made it an Akai vs Amuro movie though.

Save us Kid.

Have we had a movie with Takagi in a huge role yet? Movie 4 had him worried over Sato's health and he guarded Ran for a bit but he wasn't as big as in, say, one of the episodes where he's Conan's and the kid's chauffeur. I can't remember a time Sato was that important either, aside from not being around most of Movie 4 but the plot revolving around her attack.

Takagi's great and I want more of him. I'm not opposed to more Sato either.

Attached: cutest couple.png (611x458, 491K)

This show has the best faces.

>gives a spinoff to some gay working in a tea shop instead of this wonderful cute little girl
why?

Attached: 1480030533336.jpg (946x704, 242K)

Attached: blush.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Attached: Ran clean.jpg (893x1338, 62K)

Ran's amazing chest.

Remember to register in the name of justice.
detectiveconan-en.bushiroad.com/
caseclosed-en.bushiroad.com/

Attached: 1551219089531.png (600x314, 88K)

>all these cases that'd go unsolved and wipe out the nation of japan in months without this one boy

I don't blame Aoyama for always saying he'd bathe with Ran the first chance he got.

Attached: soak.jpg (855x636, 29K)

reminder

Attached: housewife haibara.png (271x393, 127K)

I hope you don't seriously believe this at the current point in the story where we know he's one of the 3 suspects who are human. You'd have to have only watched this movie during the Rum arc to think that he's an AI.

If any AI shows up in the main franchise I'd want it to have been Noah's Ark but he's dead.

It kinda feels like no one likes the show outside of the girls

I like all the characters except Genta. Conan is a good boy, so is Mitsuhiko. They'd make great sons.

How long ago?

What the fuck happened to Yusaku's interpol friends.

I just want my boy to be happy.

Attached: Meitantei.Conan.full.1330490.jpg (810x700, 126K)

Too busy chasing Kid.

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 1019K)

Attached: original.gif (500x369, 1022K)

Attached: 42ad1e04c78d09bd156d5386de0b09c9.gif (303x267, 569K)

Are there any manga chapters that cover things the anime missed?

What would the anime miss?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking. Someone told me some early parts are explained better in the manga but I can't remember which parts they were talking about.

First train case where Conan learns Gin and Vodka's codenames was never recreated but the one where Akemi dies was.

cute!

before christmas

>not posting the real screenshot

Attached: 1549151486191.png (960x540, 426K)

I wonder what her job would be?

God I wish I was Haibara.

Attached: detective-boys-detective-conan-17174769-600-464.jpg (600x464, 144K)

I wish they would have kept the recaps throughout the openings. I think Nazo was the last one to do it and then Mawashite just kept the normal video on 2+ parters. Though I guess it did make Conan's recap narration after the theme redundant.

Attached: F.png (651x489, 464K)

rumania montevideo announced their comeback, if there's any gizafag here.

What?

Attached: ayumi.png (248x346, 166K)

I want to make her some pancakes.

It's coming eventually, right?

Attached: Season 6 cover release.png (724x1024, 938K)

I hope not

you're getting another Kid movie and you're gonna like it

What does this dyeing messeji mean ?

Attached: CqW68c2WAAANoIA.jpg (640x480, 45K)

>hey what happens when you shoot a liter of tranq in a man
>he dies

TAKE ME TO THE HIGH WE NEVER CRY ON

Attached: Detective Conan - 655 - Doku to maboroshi no design (Illusion) [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][804B166E].m (1280x720, 120K)

He really doesn't deserve a cute girl like Kazuha.

Yusaku's cold case is hilarious. Sonoko wants to see Subaru naked and Ran was considering taking Shinichi to court over an affair.

Kazuha deserves someone like Conan.

Sometimes I'm surprised Ran doesn't snatch Conan's phone to see if he's really reading a text Shinichi sent him. Sometimes he does seem to stage a message though.

Do you think he popped a boner?

Attached: 11702f2dd42a28346af378855bb5c9ea14cebf94.jpg (1600x804, 286K)

I think he's more of a boob man.

It might come and go but the plot in this series is really good.

I love when him and Kudo fuck with each other.

Anything else he said?

Cute kids.

Attached: 1398636-1920x1080-[DesktopNexus.com].jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Bell Tree train case is great.

You just like my suffering don't you.

Attached: 436.jpg (640x480, 177K)

Why does she like these kids so much?

Why does Sera constantly think about and stay near Conan?

I love the show. I could watch Conan solve mysteries all day.

Finally, someone else who thinks so.

Attached: kid puppet.gif (500x281, 499K)

All the women have a /ss/ fetish?

Yet another reason to get into the conanverse as fast as possible.

So, which women want to have /ss/ with Genta and which with Mitsuhiko?

I'm sure Sonoko wants a piece of Mitsuhiko. In fact, I'm sure any woman with /ss/ thoughts thinks Mitsuhiko would be worth it. Are there any recurring fat chicks in Conan? Them for Genta.

I'm sure every woman feels Conan's charm. It's a wonder he hasn't been kidnapped by a woman who wants him for that purpose. He's not bad looking and he's very smart and kind.

order from her mom.

I want to marry Kazuha.

rare photo of user

Attached: hes also her relative.jpg (755x847, 196K)

Attached: etgfsrw.jpg (512x598, 97K)

That entire time he was smugly speaking in forced kansai-ben was great.

user is cute.

Attached: Detective-Conan-711-NTV-1280x720-x264-AAC_001_32947.png (500x281, 177K)

Attached: 21c3093700ba321181516fd59b0c8892.jpg (600x2900, 177K)

He's a horn dog at heart

Attached: conan loses it.gif (510x737, 926K)

>still alive
What other series can have a anime crossover with Conan?

>the boss poses as a secret detective who'd be solving these cases if Conan wasn't here

Is Sonoko tsundere for Conan?

female fans get ready for a miserable post-series non-gosho comic about the DB though

I don't care as long as I get more cute Mitsuhiko.

Attached: 86e6e336066f1e2d98e0f6934b2c26f8--community-service-a-well.jpg (480x710, 45K)

flat ai?

Well, she is 7.

user she has tits, Aoyama just can't say it. Ayumi has them too. Accept the big tiddy elementary schoolers.

Attached: w shading.png (348x568, 264K)

No, Ayumi is a pure 7 year old elementary school kid.

It really is. It's a good example to bring up when people claim Gosho lost his touch.

Anything that touches on Sherlock Holmes or Agatha Christie stories usually goes great.

So if it was a few months whenever that aquarium case happened, does that mean every 50 episodes is like a week?

What is the charm that early Conan has that later Conan can't replicate? Is it just the cel animation?

Attached: 1412.png (832x985, 1.26M)

It sucks they remaster all these cases but the ones that are important character introductions haven't been aired yet. Sonoko's, Heiji's, Kid's, Ai's, Kazuha's... I don't think the coffee shop one with Ran's mom was either. Yoko's (and establishing the kids) was episode 3 which hasn't been done either. Sonoko's wasn't much of an introduction in the anime, she was just used like normal, when her real introduction was another episode that desperately needs a remaster, Mountain Villa Murder.

Conan's kidnapping case was remastered which introduced his parents though.

Attached: justice boy.png (832x1032, 1.16M)

this is a good one, would look better with a remaster TMS

Attached: kaito thief phantom 12.png (832x1977, 1.8M)

It's pretty hard to establish a timeline. It's fluid.

Anything involving kid is great. Look at that style.

This is pretty great. The other illustrations are also nice.
twitter.com/7_netshopping/status/1103135613685919744

Attached: D08WbGIVsAA1M2X.jpg (2114x1500, 588K)

Conan's lens flare has to be one of the coolest things. It's simple but great.

I love his style. Very classy. A true gentlemen thief.

I like them all but damn that Kid one is snazzy as usual. Helps with the starry sky. Conan as always being adorable, I'd give him piggy back rides... Haibara too.

Attached: glasses.jpg (832x624, 86K)

colors and art style. I never understood why digital has different colors compared to cel.

>she will never wear this again
>you will never be a dry cleaners employee who gets to see Ran's frilly bra and panties
>you will never wear Ran's frilly bra and panties
>you will never be Ran

Attached: dress.jpg (832x1104, 152K)

sometimes you people are really weird

I believe something happens between setting up the cels, and them airing in low resolution on TV. It might be editing later but I've seen remasters where the colors are way more bright or saturated than what you have had for years. Sometimes it's obvious they redid the colors but other times it's a smooth difference. Not Yea Forums but I heard Spongebob for instance used a brighter yellow than what the cels of the series showed, so the difference between cel yellow and digital yellow wasn't as night and day as it seemed.

But it also has to do with default colors.

Well excuse me for wanting to be a hot woman who has a non-relative child living with her that she bathes with fairly often.

You can tell Aoyama loved doing this.

Attached: kid.jpg (3188x608, 485K)

I just realized the anime cut out Conan running with the bra in his mouth, he carries it normally with the other clothes.

Attached: no tiddy.jpg (1477x1184, 478K)

Only BO cases are canon to the timeline

He deserves better

Attached: mysterious eyes.webm (720x540, 1.62M)

is japan in the northern hemisphere

The noses in that show are fucking ugly wow

I rarely have a problem with them.

Attached: adult swim 2004.png (492x365, 211K)

There's still too many of those to be within "a few months" dude.

anokata reveal was underwhelming as fuck

hope its a red herring

Yea, I didn't really expect one of the biggest reveals in the series to just be told to Conan out of nowhere.

Has Aoyama ever done anything like the secret of the high sales case or was that anime original the only one of its kind?

Are the OVAs any good?

It was because Gosho was going through a health scare at the time and didn't want to die without revealing who it was

Is that confirmed? If so that means we didn't get the originally planned reveal, that sucks.

>no haibara screen time anymore
Somehow it keeps getting more annoying.

How old is Conan?