Why didn’t he just use King Crimson to go back in time and pull out?

Why didn’t he just use King Crimson to go back in time and pull out?

Attached: 5AF9702A-688B-476D-AC52-D324B9069855.jpg (447x596, 57K)

Why didn't he just skip the part where he came in the bitch in the first place?

>Why didn’t he just use King Crimson to go back in time and pull out?

Attached: 1547911103140.jpg (709x320, 33K)

he can go back in time?

one of the weakest baits yet

No

well he did, but then- And that is why the story works out how it did

Why didn't he use King Crimson to not have schizophrenia?

>yfw you realize the plot of part 5 is the condom broke

Attached: 1551325201144.jpg (400x405, 43K)

>Implying Diavolo didn't just rawdog it

How could his mom be pregnant for so long

DP should add OC of why Trish's mom loved Bossu and thought he'd be fit to be Trish's daddy. They bothered to give Giorno's gangster some characterization so why not.

I think the better question is why Bossu didn't kill his former GF is he was paranoid enough to burn his hometown to the ground and kill his own adoptive dad.

Attached: 1550879427523.png (1000x1000, 935K)

she probably met Doppio and couldnt resist him.

Wold Doppio have made a decent dad?

Attached: who was phone.jpg (647x350, 114K)

certainly a better one than Diavolo

Because he loved her.

It’s called Plot Hole(tm)

But I believe it was because he genuinely loved her and couldn’t come to kill her

I would believe so, he’s a kind hearted person unlike the Boss

Was Doppio an actual manlet or was it just visual flair? I never understood how the body change works.

>love your waifu
>hate your daughteru
Diavolo really was a crazy motherfucker.

Attached: 1550879295704.jpg (700x782, 129K)

Literally the opposite of how it works. He wouldn't get to feel the climax and the cum would still be there

No, he's immature and retarded.

>I never understood how the body change works
>how it works

Attached: 1550274345273.jpg (301x347, 21K)

the boss is based on the story of billy milligan, the first person diagnosed with multiple personality disorder, each personality would not know of the other so they would all suffer of time loss/erased time. and he went through body modifications when changing (this is exaggerated in jojo ofc)

*when swapping to others.
I mean, his body would change much like the boss does. its a freaky thing and a case for muscle memory.
There was supposedly a good horror movie based on it that was released somewhat recently (speaking in years). reminds me to check that out as well

You mean Split, nigga?

Attached: split-movie-review-m-night-shyamalan.jpg (1050x591, 53K)

yeah, think that was it. thank you.

The Boss is probably based on Norman Bates too, they both kept their mothers...close.

>rip off Eva's design
>faggots talk about it ten years later
Clearly the entry level of anime.

>185457021
weak b8

Hope anime will elaborate on this

Doppio doesn't know her

>Pic
Diavolo would still be able to communicate with him, since the Stand is Diabolos'. They are literally two souls in the same body.

do we know that? been so long since I read the manga

Not agreeing with that user but Doppio can't remember what Bossu ordered him to do 20 seconds after he hangs up the "phone"

Attached: kcfucksdiavolo.jpg (780x1200, 733K)

but its Doppio who goes and gets rid of Abbachio

Diavolo kills Abbacchio.

KC, kills Abbachio, you mean.

>taking well shot photos of your GF
That's a very chill BF thing to do. I hope the anime expands on Diavolo's past a bit and whatever was the triggering incident that made him go full schizo.

Attached: Turtlereff.jpg (639x680, 123K)

Does Jojolion pick up? I've never felt this deflated by a Jojo arc since Phantom Blood. Right now Josuke is being chased by a shadowy motorcycle but I just dont care very much.

Kira's reveal and the current arc is quite good. Everything else is decent enough.

Drop it now, user, it only gets worse later.

The motorcycle arc has good character development for Gappy. People generally start loving it around chapter 34 though.

Doppio very obviously did not deserve to just die practically off screen like he does in the final arc

Doppio is a cuck

He got shot on-screen

God I hope KaminaDoppio is still a possibility

Why doesn't Boss just kill Trish in the elevator instead of cutting her hand off and taking her away?

Attached: x17.jpg (780x1200, 697K)

He clearly didn't want to kill her in the elevator

Such a gentleman.

Bossu is a nice guy and wanted to test the magical Araki family telepathic link to make sure he didn't kill a random girl?

How does that work again? Jotaro and Josuke didn't sense each other.

They're uncle and nephew.

I think he wanted to keep her body (not in a lewd way of course) since Buccellati mentioned that he was taking her to the charnel house.

It only works Parent > Child and vice versa.
Not Uncle > Nephew, or Cousin > Cousin.

>kill her in the elevator to the bell tower of the church instead of the secret, underground tunnel
idk you tell me

Why didn't Boss just wait til they got to the top of the church, say "Thanks Buccellati" and kill Trish once the gang had left the island?

He thought Buccellati would be loyal to him.

He typically uses his stand to kill.

Dude is kind of crazy and as time elapsed and the risk of for his daughter grew so did his anxiety which made him act impulsively and kidnap Trish in the elevator. Since family bonds are magic in Jojo and you can just *feel* that somebody is blood related, he probably wanted to find a place to cool his head and make sure that Bruno got the right girl.

THATS NOT HOW IT

Attached: 22.png (743x644, 147K)

Actually isnt Diavolo the dominant persona? He can control when to take over, and his pre-mind break actions (killing his father, and burning down his town) were very sociopathic. He's also the only one aware of the whole situation.

yeah, but the catch is that if we consider both names and description of him as a kid, Doppio seems to be the main.
Then again it isnt as simple as that cause the boss character isnt a simple multiple personality deal, but two souls in one body.

Jojolion is a pleb filter. If you keep reading and never start enjoying it, you’re a pleb.

Dominant doesn’t equal original.

>isnt a simple multiple personality deal, but two souls in one body.
That's just how the disorder works according to Polnareff's Jojo science lecture

desu, it could be how it works, is not like we have an understanding of souls.

Because he didn't have KC yet, speedreader-kun.

Attached: timeline.png (534x649, 137K)

remember the 2 year pregancy part.
inb4 the priest was actually the father and 2 years was bullcrap, he shagged her in prison

>Diavolo is reported missing
>Diavolo
Doppio

>Pucci was actually Diavolo's dad
It all makes sense now.

But no males were ever in the prison.

I think it will read better when its finished

do we know of that for sure? I know it was a female prison but they tend to make exceptions for priest.
Here's how it could work (total bullshit, but hear me out):
>Priest got some connections in prison
>gets romantically involved with the mother
>gets her pregant
>tries to pass the pregnancy in records as something that always existed, so she ends up being pregnant for 2 years, removes himself from the records of the place so people wont find his sin
>she calls the kid Doppio due to this, the priest claims its a miracle child and adopts it
>much later mother comes to Doppio, tells him everything, he gets so mentally broken that even his fucking name is a lie that he sews his mother's lips so bitch cant ever lie again, as further punishment gets her "entombed"
>father discovers it, there's such a confrontation that he blows a fuse and decides FUCK IT, everything will burn
???????????
Profit

You guys have to remembered Araki had to shit out a new issue every week so ofcourse JoJo as a whole is rushed and full of plotholes

the pussy was that good

It's been ages since I read VA and I legitimately forgot Polnareff just becomes a fucking turtle

Attached: 1528570098317.png (331x319, 170K)

Attached: eza6tjd6kck21.jpg (640x771, 82K)

Because he can only go back in time once every 10 seconds or so

sounds fun

Based anime directors support bruabba

Attached: D0ljpuxU4AANOmf.jpg (910x1024, 323K)

Why didn't DIO just stop time and kill Jotaro on the spot rather than fuck around with knives?
Why didn't Kira just wait to see who blew up before stepping out from behind the tree if he knew it was the third or fourth repeat?
Why did a man so obsessed with privacy take a consort in the first place?
Why didn't Pucci just bring a gun into Emporio's room and shoot him?
Why was Johnny a terrorist?

I want King Crimson to verbally, physically and sexually abuse me

Attached: 1551741112911.webm (852x480, 1.13M)

Does Araki even say what happened to Trish’s mother? For all we know, Diavolo could’ve killed her too.

I want to verbally, physically and sexually abuse King Crimson

Attached: jojo14.png (676x1250, 674K)

she died of an illness speedreader-kun

is there a main villain in Jojolion?

It's looking like Tsurugi as of the latest chapter. But I imagine Jobin and Caato are also involved.

Yes, King Coherency

>forgetting a minor, irrelevant detail means I was speedreading
Some of us have other shit to memorize, you NEET faggot

Seething.

Attached: A65317D9-0ECC-4FE5-9CDB-C4876C91CEB4.jpg (1305x818, 553K)

you mean brutrish

Attached: Dd4vsB4VQAA_KTR.jpg (1035x1200, 378K)

Cringe.

How come Doppio doesn't detect that Trish was his daughter?

doppio is stupid!

duuuhhhhhh why didn't he just pee pee poo poo fart fart doo doo dookie doody doodie poop poopy poopie

because Trish is Diavolo's daughter

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 21 [720p].mkv-0003.jpg (1366x768, 145K)

i dont think any one in jojo can go back more than 24 hours and thats the killer queen stand user guy and only if he uses bites the dust successfully

king crimson can only do it like 11 seconds and he doesnt actually go back in time. he sees what some one will do for 11 seconds and can make changes but they are trapped in that course of action. so its not like real time travel exactly i dont think. there is that window of time he can manipulate thats not standard time but he isnt really going back in time

Pucci goes back in time a long ways by going forward in time. It's like that other episode of Futurama. Not the one that explains King Crimson but the one that explains Made in Heaven.

bites the dust only went back 1 hour. and it could be self-triggered (but seemed to need a second person to implant it in)

Honestly there's practically a Futurama episode for every single stand in the series, we should probably make a list or something.

Higashikata Josuke

Attached: D00nYulVYAAoDkJ.png (700x478, 104K)

>go back in time
why is it so hard for brainlets to understand king crimson's ability?

Dumbass