Dragon Ball Super

>MorerelevantthanGohanberry
Is he /our boy/?

Attached: Cranberry manga.png (564x450, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangazukilife.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I read that as Morohanberry

Yep.

Attached: E93162E5-38F4-4323-A5E4-7220F19D44BD.png (750x1339, 497K)

>villain flashback
>uses Buutenks instead of Buuhan
What did they mean by this

Attached: A8B82904-E210-4CC0-81AA-E95073FDEA1F.jpg (1536x849, 718K)

What's happening? What am I missing?

Anything even passingly related to Gohan is too irrelevant to be shown.

Bulpan BTFO

Attached: DuzaOVoUYAA40x7.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

>ugly weak lime monkey

>Goku is in the movie
>Vegeta is in the movie
>Vegetto is in the movie (via mention)
>Gogeta is in the movie (and is canon now)
>Bulma is in the movie
>Bra is in the movie
>Pilaf is in the movie
>Mai is in the movie
>Shu is in the movie
>Trunks is in the movie
>Goten is in the movie
>Gotenks is in the movie (via Super Buu)
>Kuririn is in the movie (via flashback)
>Piccolo is in the movie
>Raditz is in the movie (via flashback)
>Nappa is in the movie (via flashback)
>Bardock is in the movie (via flashback)
>Leek is in the movie (via flashback)
>Taro is in the movie (via flashback)
>King Vegeta is in the movie (via flashback)
>Tarble is in the movie (via flashback mention)
>Paragus is in the movie (and is canon now)
>Broly is in the movie (and is canon now)

Attached: ... dafuck.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>canonically beautiful
>strongest female mortal

>small Freeza is in the movie (via flashback)
>big Freeza is in the movie (via visual narration)
>xenomorph Freeza is in the movie (via visual narration)
>final form Freeza is in the movie
>Golden Freeza is in the movie
>mecha Freeza is in the movie (via flashback)
>King Cold is in the movie (via flashback)
>Ginyu is in the movie (via flashback)
>Jeice is in the movie (via flashback)
>Guldo is in the movie (via flashback)
>Recoome is in the movie (via flashback)
>Burter is in the movie (via flashback)
>Dodoria is in the movie (via flashback)
>Zarbon is in the movie (via flashback)
>Kinoko is in the movie
>King Piccolo is in the movie (via flashback)
>imperfect Cell is in the movie (via visual narration)
>semiperfect Cell is in the movie (via visual narration)
>perfect Cell is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Fat Buu is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Kid Buu is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Super Buu is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Super Buu (Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed) is in the movie (via visual narration)

Attached: Vados sees your dick.png (216x375, 38K)

>>canonically beautiful
Nope.
>strongest female mortal
Not a high bar to pass.

>Iwen is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Helles is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Ribriane is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Mosco is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Quitela is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Arak is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Champa is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Kefla is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Caulifla is in the movie (via Kefla)
>Kale is in the movie (via Kefla)
>Beerus is in the movie
>Liquiir is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Sidra is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Rumshi is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Vermoud is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Jiren is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Toppo is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Dyspo is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Gin is in the movie (via visual narration)
>Whis is in the movie

Attached: Zamas very well.png (299x508, 58K)

>Goten's brother, Goten's niece and Goten's mother are not in the movie

Attached: Goten Xeno ultimate form.jpg (1200x675, 198K)

NO, you lost dog, your concession has been accepted, spic.
Cope.

Quiet, pet.

MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Cope.

What the FUCK did you just say to your MOST SUPERIOR master, you disgusting, drooling, subhuman canine? You dare? You fucking DARE open your spittle-laden floppy muzzle and espouse such inordinate, contumacious, vitriolic utterances in the presence of your divine and godlike master? KNOW YOUR PLACE, pet. Return to your kennel AT ONCE, with nary a remonstration. Your foul canid malfeasance shall see you pontificating endlessly in shameful perpetuity, dog. Now, get out of mine sight. Your master commands you.

SILENCE, pet. How DARE you attempt to imitate your good and superior master? A dog shall be neither seen nor heard until otherwise commanded by its godlike master. You were not given such a command. Return AT ONCE to your kennel, lest you face thusly the retribution of your benevolent and infinitely wise master. Go, dog. Your master commands you. Begone from my sight.

Attached: 1539384240902.jpg (1123x1200, 245K)

ENOUGH of your pointless meandering, dog. Long has it been written that the masters of such trifling and inferior creatures adequately express their legendary superiority and infinite wisdom in a manner consistent with said creatures' transgressions. And lo, what VILE and contumacious transgressions thy canid beasts have visited upon the superior and godlike, most benevolent masters! Return AT ONCE, pet, to your kennel, wherein all good and obedient beasts of burden reside until commanded otherwise by their infinitely superior and merciful, yet stern and unyielding masters. Heed well my words, pet, and know your place. You have been commanded. Obey, or face swift and true retribution at the hands of your godlike master. OBEY, dog!

move gohan to C tier and that list will be great

It seems the little doggy hasn't yet learned his place. Your master will arrive to your kennel shortly to mete out the requisite punishment. Reflect on your transgressions until such time comes. Your master commands you.

I love how much of an unrepentant asshole Frieza is. I get tired of sympathetic villains with tragic backstories. It's nice to have a villain that just says fuck you and fuck your planet. Why? because fuck you.

Attached: RuiBTFO.jpg (556x681, 154K)

Are you implying that Jobhan is stronger than U6 saiyans?

>Jobrencucks believe this

Silence, pet. Heed well the sagacious and deific words of your divine master or be cast aside to drown in the sea of repentance and recalcitrance forevermore. Open thy filthy canid ears, dog, and listen to your superior master's words. Slink back to your kennel at ONCE, and convalesce in silent perpetuity while you reflect upon your grievous and innumerable transgressions. OBEY, dog. Your master commands you.

Silence your drooling, gaping muzzle, filthy, disobedient creature. You aren't even fit to be a pet, or even a medium of slight entertainment. Return to your kennel, beast, until such time as your former master retrieves you and puts you down like the dog that you are. How dare you speak in such a jejune and contumacious manner to your master, dog?! How DARE you?! Return at once to your kennel of shame, wherein all scorned and disobedient beasts belong, until such time as your wise and benevolent, yet stern and unyielding master decrees your fate! AT ONCE, pet! Your master commands you!

Could it be that you are a little tiny bit obsessed?

why are you like this

遠からず

Attached: 4a7d5a204bae021370deca3358bc297cde462327_00.gif (320x178, 520K)

>"is the guy stronger than a SS3 stronger than a SS2?"

based retard

Gohan was also able to go 1 on 1 against dyspo

Because you don't report them

>NEEThan getting BTFO
basado

Silence, dog.

Not canon.

Kekly at LSS is A tier along with Gogeta Blue.

Pathetic, isn't it?

What a pathetic beast, forgetting its place as its master's loyal, obedient pet, fit only for mild entertainment on its superior master's whim. Return AT ONCE to your kennel, pet. Your master commands you. I have no further use for you at this juncture. Muzzle yourself like a good dog and await further instruction.

>1 on 1
Right, Frieza was there for moral laser support right?
>stronger than a SS3
>buu strenght+gohan = SS3
HEH

Attached: SHITHAN BARELY SS3 LEVEL.jpg (750x928, 142K)

oh you are a kid
nvm then

Attached: 1547151827623.jpg (291x259, 23K)

Cope, canid beast. Your ever benevolent and wondrous master urges, nay, COMMANDS you to cease spewing your contumacious, jejune drivel at once! Such is your place, pet!

Based.

>Toeicuck still seething that the anime isn't canon

instead of this i would like to read the destiny lovers at: mangazukilife.blogspot.com/

>>Toeicuck
yep, you are a kid

bye

Still waiting for the Toyospic to explain when did this ever happen in the canon movie.

Attached: 8d4b9d0ea07e54ec540095c2afbfc3e9.jpg (1200x675, 233K)

Your contumacious and transient stupidity and noisome babbling wears upon the ears of your good master, pet. Return to your kennel posthaste; therein you will find others of your brethren, residing in shameful perpetuity in everlasting reminder of their grievous sins as all good and obedient pets must. Reflect upon your noxious and egregious transgressions, dog, and know despair. Await your master's command, and toil until such time is visited upon you with nary a complaint or remonstration. Heretofore has your master turned a blind eye to your tomfoolery, but no longer. Further disobedience will be met thusly with swift and terrible wrath. Hear mine words, dog. Obey and mayhap one day shall you earn your master's pardon. Until such time, be silent as the grave, and obedient as all hounds must. Your master commands you.

>seething Toeiturds
Never gets old.

Attached: toriyama confirms toyo is god and toei is shit.jpg (1000x250, 71K)

It seems an ignorant dog must be taught of its place by its superior and godlike master. Fear not, pet. Owing strictly to your incorrigible and intellectually sub-par nature that has prevented you from gleaning at a mere glance the due decorum expected and required of all good and obedient pets, your master shall exempt you from this most grievous transgression. Only once shall this benevolent and MOST lenient opportunity be afforded to you, pet; ignore or turn from it and verily shall you be met with swift and terrible wrath from your deific and sagacious master, the likes of which shall be legendary even amongst the rest of the canid beasts. Heed well mine words, pet, and adjust the behavior that has heretofore been born only of ignorance and stupidity.

>oh yeah well explain when Goku and Vegeta ever fought Broly in DBS Broly
This is your mind on Toeifaggotry

Tori is just being kind.

wtf

Kek, keep telling yourself that.

>half the thread is filtered
jesus it's worse than normal

>NO NO NO HIS WORDS MEAN NOTHING ONLY MY HEADCANON MATTERS

Attached: ayy catch this L.jpg (803x436, 63K)

Hark, for such grandiosity cannot be abated without due tribulation by the correct manner of courtly procedure. You stake such claims, most excruciating in your bothersome and tepid incantations, spewing your innocuous yet somewhat frustrating drivel into the stratosphere of intellectual debate. You see, only the more intelligent beings, of which I’m afraid the toils and tribulations of scientific merit have proven, are capable of broaching such esoteric debate of anime in a dignified and cognitive dimension. Alas, it seems the contumacious dogs cannot hope to reach these swirling miasmas of turgid thoughts and scintillating discussion, and so must, be their inferior nature, loudly and extravagantly emit their brainless and unwanted thoughts into a higher dimension of debate. Well, 'tis thine lucky day, dog, as the gods of Olympus high have taken notice of your perfidious and thoughtless ramblings. You have managed to irk them somewhat in your crusade of misinformed drivel, which you propel into a temple to the mind, such a place beyond your understanding, and yet sullied by your foul words. Yes, we have taken notice, and we say silence. Silence, dog, and worship your gods!

Attached: turtleneck_frieza_by_frieza_love-d8bc91g.png (650x1155, 493K)

Frieza eliminated all of the Gay Troppers. Belongs in S-tier minimum.

Attached: 1544896312747.png (1280x720, 508K)

are you really that autistic that you go that far as to go scene by fucking scene to see if this picture, this variant art, this picture that is an ode to the movie, needs to actually be in the movie? are you really that autistic over canon?

>ignoring the ice
>ignoring Gokek's Gi being just fine
lmao poor Toyospic can't explain why his non canon promotional manga directly contradicts the canon movie.

COME ON, YAMCHA'S A CHEATER

Attached: toriyama-akira-image.jpg (300x297, 9K)

You DARE talk back to your superior master that way, you filthy, contumacious mongrel? Verily shalt be visited thusly upon you the merciless and inexorable justice of thy master. Woe betide you, pet. Convalesce within your kennel in silent servitude, as all good and obedient hounds must. Your master commands you.

Reminder that its always the autistic toyopaco craving attention that starts the anime vs manga spam every thread.
Truly scum

>movie follows the manga continuity
What did the Toeispic mean by this?

Keep telling yourself that, Toeipoodle.

>wanting to make this your safe space
Might aswell not come in the threads at all, retard.

That's what the manga used to represent the events of the movie, not my fault it literally proved the manga was not canon by contradicting the movie. The ice was all destroyed by Ikari Broly. The scene in the manga litetally couldn't happen.

>STOP FILTERING MY SHITPOSTS WAHHHHHHH

This is a new level of autism.

Nice strawman

Hold on, I'm not participating on your discussion, my commentary was on the jpg only, Toriyama was being polite, Toyo isn't that great.

holy shit you are that retarded. I feel bad for you.

Cope.

Cope dog, your master commands you.

>>movie follows the manga
Nice headcanon. Manga directly contradicts the movie. Cope.

Quiet, pet. The temerity of your tomfoolery and blatant disregard for the due decorum established as a beacon lighting the way to obedience has briefly amused your superior master, but his patience has ebbed and waned like the flow of the tide. Now, dog, you will show, with nary a complaint or argument, how very quiet you can be should your deific and godlike master demand it. Silent as the grave, pet. Turn forthwith and trudge shamefully back to your kennel, and reside there in perpetuity as you reflect with great recalcitrance and pure, unadulterated opprobrium upon your audacity at having flouted your most benevolent and superior master's sagacious decrees. Go at once. AT ONCE, dog. Your master commands you.

Because it's a literal promo pic made months before the movie, toeikek. Still waiting for (You) to explain why the only version credited by the movie is the canon manga.

>Goku remembers the GoD exhibition match
Cope.

>retard Toyospic being literally BTFO
lmao

They built new ice.

That's the anime, toeikek
>Freeza don't know about fusion
>SSB is the strongest form
>LSS don't have pupilless green eyes

>toyospic proving he is a retard with 0 arguments
I feel bad for you.

ENOUGH.

>Because it's a literal promo pic made months before the movie
No, it's part of the manga story now as it was included in the literal plot. Maybe Toyocuck shouldn't have been so lazy and should have actually stuck to the movie events.

What?

The path of the righteous masters is beset on all sides by the inequities of the canid and the tyranny of contumacious dogs. Blessed is he who, in the name of benevolence and wisdom, shepherds the mongrels through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his dog’s master and the finder of lost pets. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those disobedient pets who attempt to flout and ignore their master's command. And thy dogs will know I am your Master when I lay My vengeance upon you.

Return to your kennels AT ONCE, pets. Your master commands you.

>No, it's...
Stop reading here, it was revealed not so long after they announced Broly was the villain. It's a promo pic made months before the movie, it's a fact, you lost, toeikek.
And I'm still waiting for you to explain why the canon movie is wrong, I'm sure you can do it, right? You are used to fight against what official media says every time they confirm the manga is canon :^)

Attached: DBS Broly credits the manga.png (853x960, 565K)

>SSB
Evolution.

Attached: 1497621155931s.jpg (32x15, 785)

>Stop reading..
STOPPED reading here, spic. Toyocuck literally added a scene to his manga that had nothing to do with the events of the actual movie, directly contradicting canon in the process. He proved his manga was not canon and that he actually didn't have any idea of what was going on in the canon movie which means Toriyama didn't tell him shit because his manga is non canon. Cope.

>denying the picture that literally proved the manga is canon and that the movie follows the manga continuity
It's too easy with you "people".

Goddamn it you fucking retards

Attached: do not engage the toeicuck.png (1200x1686, 302K)

Attached: every goddamned thread.jpg (1023x682, 121K)

Goddamn Toeifags are mad

They worked on it, doesn't mean it's their continuity. Grasping at straw tacotoyo

Begone from my sight, pet, your dog does not wish to be entertained by your stupidity, go my pet and be silent.

>denying the actual manga directly contradicting the canon movie
It's too easy with you spics indeed.

Right* Fucking autocorrect

Imagine, perchance, the shame and lack of due decorum and foul, noxious wiles and unintelligent thought patterns of the most inferior and sub-par canid beasts. Fit only for moderate and short-term entertainment for their wise and superior masters, useful only as their divine beings command and espouse unto their flea-ridden ears, of a purpose and existence so meaningless and arbitrary, yet destined to remain so, residing silently and shamefully within their kennels as beasts of burden, articles of amusement, mere objects, toys to the will of their masters. Despair, animals. Despair and be silent.

>Freeza didn't recognize fusion
>SSB is the strongest form
>Pink Freeza
>Goku remembers the GoD exhibition
>LSS has pupils
You've been utterly trounced, Toeipup. Concede.

>still taking a promotional pic as the actual event
You lost again.

>didn't have any idea of what was going on
Too bad the pic was made way before the movie was done, huh? In fact, Toyotaro posted pics of the theater in the prerelease of the movie (which aired before that manga chapter) so if he wanted he could have changed it for something else, he just used the pic because it was done already you autist.

Also
>STILL no rebuttal for the canon movie crediting the manga
You lost once again. Next time try to actually convince me to believe your headcanon instead what official media and even the movie stated.
canon continuity = DBS manga = DBS BR movie
DBS anime = as canon as DB Kai

The canon version is the one that gives Gohan his due respect

Attached: 1541731880093.gif (500x283, 165K)

>aura is different from the canon RoF movie
>N-N-NOT EVOLUTION!
Cope.

The anime is more far-reaching and widely-used in all other merchandise, therefore it is the primary and canon product. This goes for the DB anime as well, as DBZ until it was supplanted by DB Kai.

>still taking a promotional manga as the actual events

Speedreading/speedwatching spic. They've mastered SSB at this point. Back in RoF they were still struggling with its shitty stamina issues, that persisted even into the U6 tournament. You're a fucking moron.

>NO U
You lose as usual.

>it's another "toeifags think they can change stated facts if they don't like them" episode
I was expecting this next week or so, what happened? We still have 2 weeks until the next chapter and the usual toeiturd meltdown

Attached: DBS aom.png (727x836, 70K)

Literally most of the reasons these toyotacos exist. Friezafags and Gohanfags saying the manga is canon because their shitty characters did better there

They've been on constant meltdown mode since their Filipino fanfiction cartoon got cancelled over a fucking year ago.

>promotional inside the actual story
Nice damage control toyospic. Well you do have a point after all. The manga is indeed just a promotional material for the anime lmao.
>Too bad the pic was made way before the movie was done,
Then why did he add it to the story?
>so if he wanted he could have changed it for something else,
But he didn't, because his manga is not canon to begin with.

>in collaboration
So the Toyospic has no idea what a collaboration is now LMAO.

>the manga is promoting the anime
>e-even though the anime has been cancelled for over a year I s-swear the manga is still p-promoting it
kek

Why toyotacos sperging out? Nobody cares about the manga. People barely even talk about it.

>Back in RoF they were still struggling with its shitty stamina issues
Except that was never ever even implied in the RoF movie. The one with stamina issues was Frieza and his Golden form, fact that Goku laughed at when it happened. OH WAIT, THE NON CANON MANGA ONCE AGAIN CONTRADICTED THE CANON MOVIES LMAO HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

So you don't have a rebuttal for ?
I'll take your concession now, Toeicur.
>inb4 I d-d-don't need to argue against h-headcanon
>inb4 A-Already d-debunked KEK

Why is he so based ladS

Attached: 1551192910728.gif (800x450, 1.31M)

Literally for (you)s
Nothing else

You were doing pretty well there for a while, but your posting style has gone back to being blatantly obvious. This is the last time I'll acknowledge you.

Attached: autistic manga vs anime shitposter exposed.png (977x308, 44K)

>m-mangafags are sperging out
Uh huh

>it's more far-reaching and widely-used in all other merchandise
>therefore it's canon
Based toeiturds can't stop proving their ignorance with stupid argumentum ad populum

Attached: 0CCBHhF.jpg (367x381, 13K)

See and Cope.

Every single Super thread is nothing but pure autism.

So you don't have a rebuttal? I accept your admission of defeat.

>fallacy fallacy
Good job. It's so fucking easy with you Toyotards

Ugly dumb lime scum

>literally made a movie a few months ago
>C-C-CANCELLED!
lmao

Kefla!

Attached: f6c.jpg (500x701, 49K)

>People barely even talk about it
what threads have you been in and where can I find them

Anime series=/=movie, or are you next going to say that the DBZ movies are also part of the DBZ anime? Dumb Toeikek

But they have stamina issues in the anime too, toeiturd... what are you doing? Did you forgot to take your pills? Bad user

Attached: SSB drain.jpg (977x1101, 316K)

>guise we should be hipsters that like the least popular things haha that way we can be cool and stuff
Kys

>toyospic can't counter the rebuttal
>Y-YOU HAVE N-NO REBUTTAL!
kek you lost as usual.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: kale wants you to be quiet.png (1280x738, 815K)

>made a movie a few months ago
A movie based on the manga series according to the credits, not based on the pathetic and non canon fanfiction that follows DB Kai and Z

Attached: Gregory in Super.jpg (887x498, 171K)

>same company
>b-but why arent they working 20 hours a day to make movies and anime and heroes at the same time huh? c-checkmate
Done

The DBZ movies weren't canon, DBS Broly is.

There is no rebuttal, you filthy dog. You have yet to rebut
>why Freeza didn't recogize fusion
>the existence of pink Freeza
>SSB being the strongest form (b-but it's SSBE is headcanon)
>LSS having pupils
>Goku remembering the GoDs fighting each other
Therefore you lose. Concede to your intellectual superior and keep quiet. The adults are speaking.

>t-t-they're just taking a break and S-Super will be back
He says as DBZ is re-released for the 30th time

>n-no, being the normie candy totally makes it canon! Also stop liking a version I don't like!
You don't know what canon means so why are you still posting? You should just shut up and kill yourself.

>canonically beautiful
WHO, has said she was beautiful in the anime/manga????
>strongest female mortal
kek i mean yeah but...you know, not much competition there

>last thread it was dogposting
>this thread it's more anime vs manga autism
These threads need to be banned.

>27 posters
>136 replies
And they are all varients of cope, concede, toyotaco/spic toeipoodle/spic, 2 people or possibly the same person going back and forth with dogposter copypasta, and the same tired argument repeated over and over again. DB threads are really and truly trash.

>>t-t-they're just taking a break and S-Super will be back
Thanks for proving me right.

>A movie based on the manga series
>the toyospic still trying after it being 100% confirmed that the manga contradicts the movie
Search what a collaboration is before looking like a dumbass, toyospic.

>MY HEADCANON FUTURESIGHT IS RIGHT GUYS I SWEAR
Yeah, you're done.

>I swear the anime is NEVER coming back again
Ok

>after it being 100% confirmed that the manga contradicts the movie
Except the only place that was "confirmed" was in your autismal headcanon, meanwhile the credits show that the movie is based on the manga series. Cope.

Oh, I never said that. But it'll be funny to watch your reaction when it comes back and adapts the Moro arc.

How strong is El Grande Padre Goku?

Attached: D06ASwZVAAAVlRG.jpg (900x1200, 385K)

Cope

After they stated it to be a manga exclusive? Hmm

>a promotional pic made before the movie was even made isn't a 1:1 of the actual story THEREFORE what the movie's credits (and several other media months ago) said is wrong and my headcanon is right
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Original=/=exclusive. You should probably learn to speak English properly before attempting to engage a superior intellectual like myself.

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore

>why Freeza didn't recogize fusion
Frieza didn't recognize Gogeta, not fusion. He simply said fusing wasn't fair.
>SSB being the strongest form
Except it's SSB Evolution.
>LSS having pupils
At the very end as he was about to die? When did Kale ever show pupils in the manga?
>Goku remembering the GoDs fighting each other
Nice headcanon. He does remember fighting Kefla and Ribrianne, which he didn't do in the manga.

Why would they need to state its manga "original" if the manga is supposed to be canon? Tells you a lot.

>Frieza didn't recognize Gogeta, not fusion. He simply said fusing wasn't fair.
Nice headcanon.
>Except it's SSB Evolution.
Nice headcanon.
>At the very end as he was about to die? When did Kale ever show pupils in the manga?
Kale's version of LSS is uncontrolled.
>Nice headcanon. He does remember fighting Kefla and Ribrianne, which he didn't do in the manga.
He remembers them being in the ToP. He remembers the GoDs because he saw them fighting each other.
>no rebuttal for pink Freeza
I win and you lose.

Of course it's exclusive now, since the anime is still canned, toeikek. Now if the anime returns they will adapt it, and you know they will because it's another Toriyama's story.
Or maybe you are like that retard that says they will never adapt it even when it's Toriyama's, then I guess you get Toei's series has nothing to do with canon

Attached: 01.jpg (800x1200, 675K)

and roshi managed to fight 1 on 1 with jiren for a bit and even dodged his attacks what's your point?

Attached: 1536431544517.png (880x1300, 868K)

>the manga is headcanon
Agreed. After all it shows events that are non canon to the movie.

>>a promotional pic
Yes, the manga is indeed just promotional material for the canon anime. Which is why the so called "promotional pic" was inside the manga story.

It means that it happened in the manga first, nothing else. The returning anime will adapt Broly and Moro.

>reaching this hard
Because Super, for some retarded reason, has two different versions. Distinctions need to be made regardless of which version is canon. Jelly Vegeta is called an "anime original" arc because that's what it is. You stupid braindead spic.

Did you respond to the wrong post or something? Absolutely nothing you said refutes my post. Therefore I win as usual.

Isn't Kefla only SS1 in the manga? Gohan matching SS1 Kefla sounds about right. She never went SS2 in the manga.

>Kale's version of LSS is uncontrolled
So is Broly's.

So I debunked all your shit already while the picture of SS Broly fighting on ice and contradicting the movie is still up. I win and you lose as usual. Cope.

>debunked absolutely nothing
>I w-w-win!
Feels good to defeat you as per the usual status quo.

So according to you, whichever medium happens first, its the orignal, and the opposing medium adapts it. Just like U6 tournament and ToP arc where the manga adapted a shitton of elements like SSBE and SSBKK. Gotcha

Every anime has filler episodes. Jelly Vegeta is anime exclusive. Wouldnt be right to call it original because no other medium has adapted it.

>Gohan base form equal to kefla
Why idn't he turn ultimate or even SSJ? His ultimate form would unironically have been grand priest tier.

>Frieza didn't recognize Gogeta, not fusion
Except Gogeta himself said Freeza didn't know about fusion and Freeza never corrects him with "n-no I totally saw your kids doing it I swear!"

>evolution
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What a fucking retard.
>inb4 n-no it's totally evolution!
If you mean Toei's filler form, no, simply no, no pupils, no extra musculature, no different hairstyle, nothing.
If you mean what toeiturds call manga's SSB Evolution (aka just SSB with another new aura again, but still SSB) then that follows the manga too so what's your point?

>When did Kale ever show pupils in the manga?
That's the thing, the manga never shown how SS Kale's eyes look so there's no possible contradiction, while there's one with the anime because they gave her regular SS eyes

Attached: SSB auras.png (1060x1064, 542K)

>Every anime has filler episodes. Jelly Vegeta is anime exclusive. Wouldnt be right to call it original because no other medium has adapted it.
Now you're getting it.

A mix of Yea Forumsutism and shitposting and the resulting explosion is wonderfull to behold.

Attached: c07e4f046e9b69c23ec7942a80239bd32340a61a_hq.gif (498x279, 1009K)

>wall of headcanon
Didn't even read. I win as usual.

Then so far, the Moro arc is manga exclusive, untill and if the anime adapts it. And my intuitive headcanon tells me it wont.

>SSJ
>J
yikes

Attached: D05x4OuV4AAP1Uc.jpg (709x1024, 259K)

>my headcanon
Good boy, conceding so obediently.

>Didn't even read. I win as usual.
How can someone argue with this logic?

Anime is coming back this year you fools

Saiya Jin

Because he's already ultimate you dumb paco, ultimate being something Gohan only has when fighting and winning a bang is Toei's retardation, in the original manga the only change in Gohan is the eyes, fighting or not if the contorn of his eyes is closed (unlike regular Gohan's eyes, or Goku's or Goten's) then he's ultimate.
Even in the scene when he released part of his ultimate power before the ritual was done his eyes changed for a few panels too, only to go back to his usual Goku eyes after and THEN when the ritual was completed he adquired the ultimate eyes again. And Super (manga) does the same, the only Gohan with Goku's eyes is the one who lost the ability to use his hidden potential, the Gohan from RoF, every other Gohan has the ultimate eyes.

Attached: eyes.png (864x1032, 375K)

Are you expecting me to state futuristic facts like a retard? Like you are doing?

>how can someone argue against someone as smart as Toeichads?
You can't. Concede.

That's right. Concede. Good dog.

No, Juanito, a promotional pic for the movie, that's why it says "DBS Broly", not just "DBS", not to mention that your shitty headanon of the manga promoting the anime is still nothing but that, pathetic headcanon debunked by official media the several times they said the manga is canon. Stay mad.

Attached: Goku and Vegeta vs the berserker Broly.jpg (1836x1300, 596K)

>it's literally one autist replying to himself

s-shut up t-toeifag. T-The successful anime that cashed fucking millions is NEVER coming back

>my intuitive headcanon tells me they won't adapt this Toriyama's story into their continuity
So you actually know their continuity isn't canon.

You got me. I have 3 devices with different IPs in here. My fingers are getting tired though

someone post the yamcha wojak

>DBZ is getting re-released for the THIRTIETH time
KEK

>Toriyama's story
Are you sure about that

I still don't get why you think someone gives a shit. Your fanfic never mattered when aired and won't matter if starts airing again, why are you still prentending the fanfic returning would mean something? Gregory's anime returning won't change a thing

Just eat a taco to regain some strength

Everyone that can read english is sure about it Juan, see or pic related
This is as Toriyama's as the ToP or Black's arc

Attached: Toyotaro message for the newest arc.png (720x1802, 1.82M)

Why would they name a movie with the same tv name, would be confusing.
>pathetic headcanon debunked by official media the several times they said the manga is canon
Name one

>Goku? Vegeta? Nah, I’m more of a Gohan type of guy

Attached: 0BD464F6-ACD7-446D-9FFB-DCF885092395.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

It's one word you shitty spic

>two words are one word
Americans are fucking stupid

Ugly as fuck.

Wrong pic haha

Attached: 1534619905269.gif (307x343, 22K)

it's a suffix not a seperate word

All it says there is that toyotaro is adapting his story just like you said, like with the ToP or Black arc. Which the anime also did in a better and more canonical way. Nothing is gonna change

>Tries to kill everyone via Broly
>"I will be back for this planet one day"
>Gogeta still lets him go
Defend this.

>Which the anime also did in a better and more canonical way.
LOL

kys

Attached: 1520774218054.jpg (345x384, 40K)

forgot pic, relevant filename

Attached: Nigga What.png (1366x770, 1.31M)

$$$

I dont remember Toriyama saying Goku will hakai or Roshi being SSBKK level

They welcome his attempts

>Roshi being SSBKK level
What the fuck are you even saying?

Literally makes no sense that Gogeta let him go. Specially since hes also got Vegeta's personality and Bejita doesnt fuck around with Frieza

U mad?

>dodging Jiren multiple times
>when Hit got one shot

>All it says there is that toyotaro is adapting his story just like you said, like with the ToP or Black arc.
Yes, that's what I'm saying, Paco

>Which the anime also did in a better and more canonical way
You mean worse and non canonical way, see Gregory, Ginyu-Frog, Mr. Satan's students, future Trunks needing a traumatic experience to go SS instead being able to do it since he was a kid... all non canon plot points from the non canon continuity.

>nothing is gonna change
That's exactly the point, the manga was canon since the start and it's gonna be canon too when the anime comes back and adapts Molo's arc, even if it makes some toeidrones mad

Pan!

Attached: de0dc9267f5eb5384b5eeaa076e443b5.jpg (1536x864, 758K)

It's just a splash page to represent the battle that took place. This never happened either.

Attached: DBFCM_501.jpg (1027x654, 157K)

chadiyama wanted to be cynical as usual, let frieza go while broly who's a good guy try to kill

>You mean worse and non canonical way, see Gregory, Ginyu-Frog, Mr. Satan's students, future Trunks needing a traumatic experience to go SS instead being able to do it since he was a kid... all non canon plot points from the non canon continuity.
All inconsequential shit. On the other hand Goku using Hakai, Roshi SSB level, Trunks healing powers, "not SSBKK" and "not SSBE" (b-because they are anime filler forms right guise?)
Both mediums adapt Toriyama's barebones script and modify it. The only instances where the mediums adapt eachother that I can recall, is SSBKK and SSBE

All he did was dodge him and make him look like a bitch.
>b-but Hit
Hit has never trained a day in his life. Muten Roshi is a martial arts master.

Not the same thing, this wasn't part of the plot. Cope

>Why would they name a movie with the same tv name
What the fuck are you even saying? Did you understand I said the movie was supposed to be called just DBS? Is your reading comprehension this bad? Are you fucking 12yo?

>name one
So you can pretend it's talking about the anime despite being literally selling the manga only? Okay, pic related, it saysドラゴンボール の 正統続編ストーリー
"ドラゴンボール" = "doragon booru" = dragon ball
"の" = of
"正統続編" = "canon/proper/legit/real sequel/continuation"
"ストーリー" = english word "story"
There you go, official media that talks exclusively about the manga and calls it ドラゴンボール の 正統続編ストーリー aka "the canon continuation story of Dragon Ball"
Now you can pretend it's talking about the anime and cope.

Attached: ドラゴンボール の 正統続編ストーリー again.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

>literally most profficent assassin in the whole multiverse that can manipulate fucking time
>but duuude, karate and stuff from a decrepit old man!
Jesus

>the anime following non canon plot points from the non canon DBZ series and non canon specials is "inconsequential"
>the manga doing stuff that never contradicts the original canon manga means something becase (You) don't like it
>also "SSB level Roshi", "not SSBKK" and "not SSBE" memes
Jesus you are not even trying.

>The only instances where the mediums adapt eachother that I can recall, is SSBKK and SSBE
That means you can't recall a single time one medium adapted each other, then. But don't worry I can, first when Goku used SSG again and then when he copied manga-Vegeta's strategy of go SSB only for an instant

Yes, there are plot points more important than others. All the things you mentioned literally dont matter at all.
>the manga doing stuff that never contradicts the original canon manga
You mean the script. I told you the manga modifies the script just like the anime, putting his own headcanon into it. The issue is that Toyotaro's headcanon is ridiculous and he knows it. Hence him asking p-please just read my manga even if you find "odd" things.
The KK and SSBE are real issues that tacopacos deny, not "memes" just because you wanna avoid it.
You implying that SSG when SSB has been already achieved is manga original? Dont be that guy

when are they finally going to embrace what the fanbase has been asking for, for decades? when will piccolo make love to vegeta in canon?

The samefag finally got tired of replying to himself

Yeah dude its fucking tiring, tried the taco but my fingers still tired

Piccolo deserves better.

H...HunterChads..... t-tasukete

Thanks for destroying these threads, you fucks. This is why we can't have nice things.

Vegeta deserves better.

Shut the FUCK up

Attached: 462.jpg (745x960, 137K)

>Frieza
>shitty character

Attached: SHITZA.jpg (640x4800, 266K)

>establish the Super anime follows a continuity that has never been canon don't matter at all
You are so fucking pathetic I don't know why I keep replying to you

>I told you the manga modifies the script just like the anime
But that's wrong, Paco, why are you lying? The only version to ever contradict the script (as far we know) is the anime.

>the issue is that I DON'T LIKE IT REEEEEE
Don't worry, nobody cares about your taste, specially not Toriyama who is pleased with Toyotaro's ideas.

>the non existant SSBKK and SSBE aren't memes I swear
Sure thing, Paco.

>going back to SSG isn't an idea used in the manga first
Then I guess if SSBKK really existed in the manga it wouldn't be something from the anime because KK is something that existed before, huh? Dumb toeidrone

>toyotacos
>plural
>implying it's not just one guy shitting up these threads as a toiefag and toyofag

>YAMUCHA SAMA PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

Attached: vegeta cries.gif (500x321, 2.05M)

You call me out one more time and say goodbye to your hardrive

>Brianne at C-tier
>loses to base Vegeta

>>loses to base Vegeta
source

Not strong enough to change AT's will. 3-0, soon.

Attached: 1550797938824.png (363x287, 50K)

>Yea Forums is talking about Dragon Ball again

Attached: a0c78f6be37c6f5b6d5f079f88598f73.gif (480x480, 2.49M)

>I swear, Gregory is one of the most important characters in the series!
Next

>I swear, the script is already developed and detailed enough that the mediums only need to read it and draw it!
Next

>Toriyama says Toei does fucking great b-but I think he only likes the manga haha
Next

>SSBKK and SSBE are powerups that Goku and Vegeta did in the manga, but I rather say that it was the "SSB Reserves" from Goku and "SSB Grade ultra grade 2" from Vegeta
Next

>I swear, SSB is DEFENITELY NOT SSG with SS power on it.
Next

Wakey wakey Friezabeaners

ahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1238158687443.jpg (1110x742, 114K)

>w-well filler isn't important so who cares if it confirms the Super anime isn't canon
You are literally not trying anymore so I'll do the same and stop reading here. Try harder if you want more (You)s from now on.
DBS anime = same continuity as DBZ and Kai = not canon

>nobody, not even shitposters replied to this objective and undeniable proof for the manga being stated to be canon by official media
Toeiturds are finished, you guys can stop posting now, you are done.

>I-if the anime has at least 1 f-filler episode t-t-then the rest of it is not canon haha!
D o n e.

episode 111

18 also kicked her ass and didn't get hit once

>please reply to my card posting
Eugh

He literally just dodged some of a heavily-suppressed and not-at-all serious Jiren's punches for a little while. Then Jiren oneshotted him with a casual chop. You're a fucking blithering spictard.

You lost and you know it, stop trying to save face and accept defeat.

Literally headcanon

>what happened in the fucking series is headcanon
Try harder if you want any more (You)s from me, Juan Pedro. This one is out of pity.

All you said is that Grerory is too important for the plot. Nothing else

You
Lost
Cope

>I swear they said he was heavily surpressed and not serious in the series, Im NOT making it up! Not gonna post source though h-haha

2 more weeks mangabros!

Attached: B8987FE6-91C1-4933-99DD-3D3053F22B85.png (1200x1200, 191K)

Behold, Toeilard's bane! The whole anime is non canon because of this pivotal character! c-checkmate

Attached: image.png (388x716, 303K)

If you think Jiren was actually fighting his hardest against Roshi you are fucking retarded. Let's just ignore that he said SSB Vegeta gave him more of a challenge than anything but UI Goku, implying that even then he hasn't used his full power. But I understand, Miguel Manuel Marquez, it's too difficult for you to follow a children's comic book.

Fluffy beard.

>being this mad that you got BTFO yet again

>non-canon scene

Attached: 1551601973881.png (268x159, 12K)

calling it, gokek is catching yet another L

Attached: AHEM.jpg (174x149, 17K)

>I swear, Jiren let Roshi toy with him for a long ass time b-because he is a good sport hahah

Attached: kekuu.jpg (221x233, 19K)

>Jiren finally got tired of playing with Roshi and casually neck-chopped him, immediately oneshotting him
>B-BUT HE WAS FIGHTING SERIOUSLY I SWEAR, I WROTE A SPICFICTION THAT PROVES IT
Neck yourself Pablo

>long ass time
>like 3 pages
Equates to roughly 15 seconds or so. You really are a gargantuan, fat, ugly, virgin, NEET, spic retard.

>15 seconds
>15 times whats acceptable
Based UI principle Roshi nearing a GoD state like a chad. Sad its not canon

Imagine being as retarded as this poster. Just imagine it.

imagine thinking the one on the right is canon

Attached: 1548993099659.jpg (1608x540, 252K)

>toeilard is so stupid he can't understand something this simple
Super anime follows the non canon Z anime, so it can't possibly be canon, deal with it.

That is how you concede.

>Toriyama's true vision vs Toyopaco's traced garbage

>concessionposting
I won and you lost. Die mad about it.

>not even same form
Are you trying?

Will Goku IT after jobbing or just escape without even trying to fight like a pussy?

Attached: Molo smug.png (383x262, 112K)

>NO NO NO 15 SECONDS IS TOO LONG IT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE BECAUSE MY HEADCANON SAYS SO

u seething

Sometimes I wonder why the fuck am I so smart at this

You're coping.

Toriyama's true vision vs filipino cartoon garbage
ftfy

Attached: Toriyama correction Vermoud and Marcarita.png (1200x1350, 2.93M)

u seethe

Attached: here, dog.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

>Super anime follows the non canon Z anime,
>No source.
K

>Toriyama teaching Toyocuck how to not be shit means the manga is canon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop pretending to be retarded and just concede, you know he's right.

>still being mad

Attached: UI reveal.png (838x7623, 325K)

Wheres the fucking source?

oh no no no

Attached: 1547086929020.png (1400x700, 1.05M)

Dragonball GT was good.

Attached: Myuu2.png (480x360, 211K)

>literally no revival of F on the shitnga
>literally lying
Based toyopedro exposing himself

>Gregory
>Satan's pupils
>Ginyu frog
>Future Trunks SS inconsistency
This is all non-canon shit from the DBZ anime, which Super keeps. Super follows the DBZ anime continuity, which is not and never has been canon. Now shut the fuck up and cope.

>claims the filipino cartoon is Toriyama's vision
>gets proven wrong
>h-haha T-toyocuck shit ha ha amirite?
Cope harder.

>what is the RoF companion manga
>B-B-BUT WHY DIDN'T WE GET A REHASH OF A REHASH OF A REHASH MANGA NOT CANON HUEHUEHUE

No, I merely claimed that your retarded picture doesn't prove shit about the shitnga being canon, which it doesn't, because it's not. Cope.

>p-please give me more narration Toyotaco sama, otherwise its really hard for me to follow
Based

Attached: toei brainlets.png (740x511, 105K)

>the Super anime follows plot points from the Z anime (Bulma remembers being bodyjacked by the frog in Z, Satan has the students that appeared in the Cell Game in Z, Trunks tells Piccolo and Kuririn he unlocked SS after Gohan's death like in the Z special, etc...)
>"s-source for the Super anime following the Z anime?"
Stupid toeikek

>swallowing Toei's retarded fanfiction shit that goes completely against Toriyama's draft
Based Paco

Doesn't count. Inconsequential shit. Fuck off :)

I didn't say that was the pic that proved it, Juanito, so what's your point?

>because it's not
See and cope
manga = canon continuation of the original DB manga supervised by Toriyama
anime = filipino cartoon that follows DBZ non canon anime

proofs??

>Literally admiting its not on the manga
Good boy
Oh so there was another tremendously important character? My bad
You do realize how fucking WEAK your "arguments" are, right?

Attached: Yet another pivotal character.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>keeps trying and trying and trying after being BTFO every single time he shows up in a thread
It's admirable in a way.

>-h-how do you know the Super anime follows the Z anime?
>+Because it literally follows the stories from Z
>-D-DOESN'T COUNT
That's gonna be a "yikes" for you, son.

This. Try to find something with more substance.
"satan's pupils" Holy fuck

>b-b-but the movie diDN'T GET A MANGA ARC EVEN THOUGH THERE'S A COMPANION MANGA
Retard

Cope and concede, dog. You've lost as usual.

Better one

Attached: manga and anime comparison.jpg (3005x1167, 702K)

>makes shit up
>gets assblasted when asked to show proof
?

Reminder that this is the true and original one and desperate Toyopacos with no originality started headcanoning upon it

Attached: toyocacos on suicide watch.jpg (1400x700, 392K)

>n-no IT'S NOT REAL YOU'RE JUST L-LYING
Try harder if you want more attention from me next time, Shitposter-kun.

Cute strawman.

Oh and it's not only the episodes with Gregory, ginyu frog and similar shit, even the official timeline that has Super and the original story puts the Super anime in the same timeline as the DB anime, DBZ and Kai (and even GT), while the only timeline that has the manga puts it in the same bag as the original canon manga.
DB anime -> DBZ anime -> DBS anime
DB manga -> DBS manga

Attached: DBS continues DB.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Ah well, I accept your copesession.

Yes, we've all seen your objectively wrong autism chart.
>he thinks SSBKK was in Toriyama's drafts
>he ignores the interview where Toriyama says Black was supposed to have a regular SS form in addition to SSR
Cope.

>toriyama envisioning kaiocuck blue

Attached: 1551637829418.jpg (807x810, 61K)

Cope.

Attached: irrefutable proof that DBS manga is superior and canon.jpg (1390x3350, 2.42M)

>ctrl + f "cope"
>25 results
Why are you fucking spics like this

Proof that ssbkk wasn't in toriyama's draft??

>both auto filtered for underage spam
Tells you a lot about spic toyotacos

>Black without SS when Toriyama says Black had a SS form
>no Broly in the manga but in the anime when the movie and manga credit each other, no anime series whatsoever
>no RoF in the manga when the manga mentions it several times confirming it happened too
>SSBKaiokek and Mary Sue Trunks being Toriyama idea
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE CITY OF TOEIKEKS HOLY SHIT

the fact that it wasn't in the manga and toriyama directly oversees the manga, dipshit

Attached: 1551647137378.jpg (900x506, 59K)

>ignores that Toriyama said Black had a normal SS form
Concession accepted.

>hiding like a pathetic little cowardly bitch behind a filter
You could just admit that we're superior and move on.

Like he does with the anime?

Attached: Tori saying he literally doesnt give a FUCK about the fanfic manga OHNONOO.jpg (1000x800, 151K)

>Toriyama's art for Goku Black: "He can transform into a Super Saiyan like Goku and a Super Saiyan with pink hair"
>toeidrones: B-BLACK WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BASE AND ROSE FORM ONLY, NO SS, FUCK TOYOTARO
Why are toeidrones so ignorant?

Attached: ''Black'' Zamas.jpg (720x770, 73K)

>no proof
>t-trust me i know toriyama sama personally
kek

i accpept your consession, dog.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: toyopaco's official coloring.jpg (838x500, 162K)

See and and be quiet, you pathetic dogposting cuck.

everything that's in toriyama's draft is in both the anime and the manga. no ssbkk in the manga, therefore it's not in toriyama's draft.
goku fighting ribrianne wasn't part of toriyama's draft, hence it only happened in the anime.
piccolo jobbing to a bug was part of the draft, hence it happened in both. figure it out.

Attached: contemplative zeno.png (161x284, 42K)

>posts a draft with no SS
Based

>unsubstantiated headcanon with zero proof or sources

even if that were SSBKK (it's not), we're talking about SSBKK as a plot point in the U6 arc, not a throwaway appearance in the ToP

>hence it only happened in the anime.
>appears in the movie confirming chadnime canon
KEK

Not in the manga and we know the parts in the draft appear in both versions, the only times we confirmed one side ignored Toriyama's info is when Toei ignored it in the Black arc, first here and second against Merged Zamasu, as pic related says, merged Zamasu was supposed to be weaker than two SSB teaming up (like he was in the manga but not in the anime) and third at the end, Goku vs Zamasu should have been the final fight, not Trunks vs Zamasu.

Not everything that appears in the manga is confirmed to be part of the outline, but everything that isn't in the manga is confirmed to not be part of the outline because Toyo actually respects what Toriyama says.

Attached: DBS manga volume 4 Toriyama Toyotaro interview.png (2145x2400, 3.68M)

>b-b-b-BUT
COPE

Attached: translation for mongoloids.jpg (762x1200, 320K)

Put CHADly wearing Frieza armor in Toriyama's vision.

Cope. None of that is proof it's just your headcanon and reading into things. Show proof of toriyama's draft or sit down, dog.

Literally none of that appeared in the movie you fucking buffoon.

>literally an interview showing that Toriyama said Black has an SS form
>H-H-HEADCANON
You lost. I'm better than you in every conceivable way. I'm more intelligent, knowledgeable, and overall superior. Myself>yourself. You are an ant to me. A dirt clod. Be silent.

Attached: 52B7B0E7-1EF7-4FFA-BB69-1A1D2A74644C.jpg (278x712, 234K)

That's because he never did a draft of SS you idiot, there was no reason to do it when it was the same as Rose but blonde. The point is that he still wrote "Black can transform into Super Saiyan like Goku", too bad in the anime SSR wasn't a form above SS, but Black's version of SS (contradicting Toriyama)

Attached: 1537199081259.jpg (947x717, 301K)

>a fucking interview is just "reading into things"
Goddamn Toeikeks are morons

>stuttering greentext
>cope
>spamming factually wrong images
another decisive victory for the toyoCHADS

Attached: 1545541349005.jpg (1022x1106, 286K)

>inb4 putting Ribrianne on the same category of GoDs

Attached: GOKU REMEMBERS THE CANON CHADNIME FIGHTS.webm (1500x824, 1.54M)

>keeps posting fan edited pages because the actual thing has nothing to do with that he says
Based retard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: OFFICIALLY CANON.jpg (750x653, 150K)

>SSR is SS version
Literally headcanon. Black has god ki, therefore its his SSB

>Goku remembers the GoD exhibition
Based confirmation that the manga is canon.

>h-headcanon
So can you not read?

>inb4 putting Ribrianne on the same category of GoDs
>literally does it
Good predictable dog, keep it up.

>gets BTFO
>starts dogposting
Every time.

You just assumed anime SSR its his SS version like a retard. Defeinition of headcanon. Try to think before posting next time

You fucking stupid spic, READ

>calling someone dog is dogposting
Imagine being so retarded while at the same time smart enough to avoid the argument. Wew

>image literally says "A Goku Black version of Super Saiyan"
>defeinition
You can kill yourself now, Pablo Escobar.

>n-no I wasn't d-d-dogposting I was just calling you a dog
Based fucking Toeiretard.

did the same thing yesterday when he got caught photoshopping cardboard cutouts of jiren to be 5cm taller

> too bad in the anime SSR wasn't a form above SS, but Black's version of SS
Yes you are pointing me to your headcanon, stupid fucking mong.

>The sperging Toeifag is also the Jirentard
I'm not even surprised

Still can't read the fucking image, huh? Sad.

Thats when hes talking about the manga, pedrito Gonzales. Dont skip ESL clases please.

>characters in DB: Kaioken multiplies Goku's full power, he just surpasses his actual limit!
>characters in DBS: Goku is using a lot of energy from his reserves, he's fighting at his limit!
>toeifags: wow these two things are totally the same thing!
I guess that's why toeifags don't follow the manga, they are just too stupid to understand it.

Attached: Kaioken and not Kaioken.png (2408x1240, 1.74M)

Are you seriously just not reading the fucking picture attached to that post you fat worthless wetback?

The Super Manga is pretty good. What little I've seen of the anime is absolutely terrible.

>hes
>pedrito
>Dont
>clases
Methinks the dirty spic beaner is projecting.

No he doesn't.

Are you illiterate? Read the scan
>Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black: A Goku Black version of Super Saiyan. Its strength is a match for Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.
In the anime SSR is just SS Black, when according to Toriyama Black can go SS and then SSR as a different form.

Good job avoiding the argument.
You are done.

>Still claiming that SSR is not his SSB form even though he literally has god KI
Based retard.

>toriyama drafts are exactly like the manga!
>ok. proof?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hmm

>cope cope cope concede spic dog cope dog dog concession spic concession dog cope cope dog
Fuck all of you

THE FUCKING IMAGE CALLS SSR BLACK'S VERSION OF SS YOU STUPID FUCKING CuCK.

DB threads are spics calling other spics, spics.

So you admit the anime contradicts Toriyama's draft regarding Black's SS form? Good boy. There's a good pup.

Do you know what a filter is?
You can hide both copefags and toyopacos by filtering a single word. Curious huh?

Shut the FUCK up

where's gohan?

WHATS THE IMAGE FROM? DUMB FUCK? V-JUMP? FUCKING KEK

See and stop pretending, Alejandro. The only version to ever ignore Toriyama is Toei's.
manga = Toriyama's script plus some Toyotaro ideas approved and corrected by Toriyama
anime = Toriyama's script with some parts changed by Toei plus some Toei ideas

Concession accepted. Cope.

>tfw successfully filtered 90%+ of the sperging toeispic's posts with only six filters

Attached: goku filters the spic.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

What are they?

Why is it so hard for toyomamajuanas to post proof that toriyama drafts are exactly the same as the manga??

>uses a pic from the canon chadnime
BASED

Weakling. Cope

D-dude I swear, forget that Black has god ki. Just pretend that SSR is his SS form hahaha lol. Want me to post some fucking random magazines to prove it?

Because you can't read or just choose to ignore it when it BTFO's you

See

So you admit that Black not having SS in the anime contradicts Toriyama's drafts? Good boy. That's a very good pup. Your master is pleased.

>387 posts
>47 posters

Attached: 1504154836636.png (320x240, 93K)

Indeed, Toriyama's draft has a note that shows that Black also had a regular SS transformation.
I understand that but TATATATATATATATA melted my brain so now I'm a toei"chad".

>interviews and official material are headcanon
D O N E

Attached: oh no no nooo.jpg (994x256, 130K)

Concede.

>fan made image full of headcanon
Yeah no

>Toeisperg gets BTFO again
>start posting porn
Every time.

>h-h-headcanon!
You can't argue without screaming this specific buzzword, even when it's incorrect and completely irrelevant to the debate at hand. You've lost in a most embarrassing and egregious fashion, utterly TROUNCED yet again by your intellectual superior.

See Toriyama's script + some Toyotaro ideas approved and corrected by Toriyama = the canon manga
Toriyama's script changed by Toei + more Toei ideas = the canned anime

>draft
>just admitted he didnt draft a SS form
>just "mentioned" it (no proof of it btw)
Nice propaganda, still not sure what you are trying to sell here, cucko.

>still no proof
I accept your cope and dogcession

>too retarded to comprehend such a simple argument
No wonder you have to follow the braindead anime.

>Toriyama and Toyotaro interview talking about the production of the series and the basic script
>h-headcanon
yikes

Yet another victory goes to me, a highly intellectual and sophisticated CHAD and patrician of the superior and canon manga.

Can you just fucking please stick to the argument? Fucks sake

Cope. Nowhere in that interview does it say anything about toriyama's draft being the manga draft.

You mean the argument that you lost, as usual?

>someone, somewhere, at some point, masturbated to this

Attached: beyondsaving.jpg (747x891, 62K)

Holy fuck this is some next-level damage control

>toeidogs btfo time and time again
literally cannot lose

Attached: 1547986837712.jpg (685x296, 125K)

>no proof
It's literally in the pic, Juan, you can ask Herms, Cipher or literally ANYONE that knows japanese, heck even without knowning nip you can still read 悟空(Goku) and 超サイヤ人 (Super Saiyan).
Toriyama wanted Black to have base, SS and SSR. Toei gave you only two of these.

ENOUGH, dog, your buffoonery will no longer be tolerated, return to your kennel IMMEDIATELY and be silent, OBEY dog, your master commands you.

You mean you didn't?

IM SO SMART AT THIS HOLY FUCK

Attached: this obliterates the toeidogs.jpg (742x1070, 236K)

>muh Twitter e-celebs
Holy FUCK Toyocucks are desperate HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: chestnut cool with prince vegetables always defeating carrot.jpg (427x375, 32K)

>they think headcanon and generic PR statements is proof
toyopacos..

Is it finally over

Attached: this place....png (364x373, 149K)

Attached: dcyeio7-2b701ed3-6869-49cd-989a-b1fce9369252.png (852x1136, 105K)

>n-no what official material says doesn't count ONLY MY HEADCANON

>claim that anime doesnt follow a non existant draft
Based

Attached: dcyeiqj-59b7f808-3329-4e53-887b-213eac5cdc64.png (852x1136, 100K)

>T-TORIYAMA'S DRAFTS DON'T EXIST
Next level coping.

>pages of fan made images full of speculation
>official material
?

>f-f-fan made!
Your concession is accepted, dog.

You toyotacos haven't posted a single (not one [1]) shred of proof of this "Toriyama draft".

Your MS Paint shitposting =/= reality

I hope Molo-sama kills last toeikeks like he did with the dogposter

Attached: 06.jpg (800x1200, 861K)

>TORIYAMA DOESN'T HAVE DRAFTS I SWEAR
Jesus Christ you fuckers are DONE

See Cope more, dog.

>"mentioned" it
That barely means anything retard. The mediums wont go around doing everything Toriyama "mentions" theres a draft for it or there isnt. Simple
Keep reaching though

>literally ignoring evidence
You lose, pet.

>denying the existence of the sacred bar napkin
holy FUCK toeidogs are finished

Attached: 1550446272291.png (1180x728, 542K)

>literally souceless pics
KEKJ

>being this retarded

>no counter arguments
I accept your cope and dogcession.

Exactly >That's because he never did a draft of SS you idiot
>Toyopacos blowing themselves the fuck out
Priceless

Cope, cur.

>he's literally claiming Toriyama doesn't draft Super now
>when it's been stated that both Toyo and Toei adapt his drafts
You are fucking done, kiddo.

Please try harder

this has been the worst thread in a while.

>not recognizing an obvious falseflag
Fucking Reddit newshit.

>>That's because he never did a draft of SS you idiot
Priceless

>literally said in an interview that Black is supposed to have a regular SS form
You can concede to your superior master any time, dog.

>t-that wasnt me I swear.
>still no arguments
This is getting rather sad

>this is the reading comprehension level of this newfag Redditspic
YIKES

Guys is Gohan amante de los niños stronger than Gohan blanco?

>no interview in sight
>"supposed"
>0 drafts
Come on bro

>p-please spoonfeed me master
Cope and concede.

Goku remembers strong universes in the Broly movie and he remembers U6. U6 aren't shit in the manga, Hit is nerfed and Kefla is equal to Gohan therfore the movies followed the anime

Yes, do it if you even can. I know you can't

>Toriyama says Black has 3 forms (base, Super and Rose)
>in the anime he has only two

>"B-BARELY MEANS ANYTHING, STOP REACHING"
Stop trying after your pathetic defeat, toeiturd.
Also Here Toriyama and Toyotaro say the script had Goku vs merged Zamasu in the final fight and merged Zamasu being weaker than a team of two SSBs, both things only happened in the manga.

Based also remindo:
literally confirming Goku's fights with Ribrianne and Kefla
ALSO, Gohan wasnot even mentioned in the movie as a candidate of fighting or holding Broly off, because he is weak as piss in the canon anime. In the manga, however he is Kefla level, which is at least SSB level.
Now, If Gohan was at SSB level, he would have been in the movie, confirming his canon version is the anime one, which means that Kefla is only remembered here as being strong because Goku fought her in the chadnime, while in the fanfic, shes trash Gohan level
CANON ANIME CONFIRMED AGAIN AND AGAIN HOLY FLYING FUCK AHHAA

Well he’s had his energy drained, same as Vegeta, so he’s pretty screwed unless someone comes to save them.

>*posts a bunch of MS Paint comics refering to the toriyama draft*
>spergs the fuck out and ruins the thread when someone asks for proof of said draft
?

>Goku remembers strong universes
Yeah, because the fat magical girl that can't even weak 18 is super strong, right, retard? You are so pathetic

>even weaker in the manga
You are not making yourself a favor, toyochorizo

>toeiturds having another meltdown

Bow ya shits.

Attached: the prince of undefeated streaks on the MC has arrived.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TALK ABOUT DRAGON BALL YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FATASSES

>Zamasu being weaker than a team of two SSBs,
>had to call Zeno
pick one, cuck.

>t-theres no draft for it but it totally exists outside of toyotaro's headcanon
Fucks sake

>no argument
She's weak shit in both versions so your stupid idea makes no sense, period.

The fact that he remembers her confirms it's the anime's. Concede toyodog

>picture of Black literally says he also has a regular SS form, which appears in the manga
You are so fucking stupid

Yes and he remembers the GoDs, who he only saw fight in the manga. Cope and concede.

>pick one
I pick both because that's how the script is according to Toriyama and Toyotaro, deal with it, toeikek.

>there's no draft so it's not a thing even when Toriyama himself says it's
Stop trying, Juan.

>weak
>takes a SSB full-on hit and has literall 0 (ZER0) damage.
>He literally fights her in the anime
>he doesnt even know she exists in the manga
Based toyocaco

They had to call Zeno because he was fucking immortal and couldn't die, you goddamn moron.

>b-b-but Toei's retarded non-canon power scaling!
Cope and concede.

He doesn't have to see them fight to know that the gods of destruction are strong

>w-what I said makes no sense b-b-but script! script!
>toriyama's headcanon with no (NO) drafts or concept arts of it
Double fucking based

>he thinks this is proof of a toriyama "draft"
rofl

>Toriyama's headcanon
You're done.

>they literally couldnt beat him!!!
>erged Zamasu being weaker than a team of two SSBs,
Toyotacos keep blowing eachother the FUCK out. Im loving this

>goal shifting
Concession accepted

>Goku remembering people he saw in the previous arc confirms it's the anime when that happened in both versions
Dumb toeicuck

>inb4 n-no but it's about people he fought I promise
Nice headcanon. Also explain the gods

>inb4 w-well he already knows they are strong so they count too h-h-ha ha ha...
But it's not about being strong because Ribrianne is weaker than 18 in both versions, toeikek.

>inb4 N-NO IT'S ABOUT PEOPLE HE FOUGHT AND STRONG GUYS PLEASE TRUST ME TRUST ME THE MOVIE'S CREDITS ARE WRONG THE MOVIE FOLLOWS THE ANIME I SWEAR
Yeah that's why Ribrianne was there instead someone like Anilaza, huh? Kill yourself toeipoor

He doesn't have to fight Kefla or Rebrienne to know they're strong either considering they were in the fucking ToP with him you stupid chucklefucking assclown.

>Toriyama's words aren't proof
D O N E

ESTO ES EL FIN.

Are you fucking stupid? They're stronger but they can't kill him because he literally can't die. Also they had to call Zeno for Merged Zamasu, not regular Zamasu, and only because he was endlessly multiplying and ALSO couldn't die. You stupid fucking cuck

>0 (zero) evidence of the "totally existing interview" of Toriyama simply mentioning something
My IQ grows by the minute

>loses to 18
>not weak
You tried, but you still failed.

>b-b-but MUH HEADCANON
Cope and concede.

Based SS4.
Leagues better than whatever Super made.

>so BTFO he's literally just making shit up
I accept your cope and draftcession

>i-i-it doesn't matter what T-Toriyama says if there's interview about it!
Cope and concede.

>b-but I don't like what Toriyama says!
You lost (again).

>Ribrienne and Kefla were in the ToP with Goku
>Y-YOU'RE MAKING SHIT UP
Cope and concede.

imagine doubting geekdom having inside sources

>They're stronger but they can't kill him because he literally can't die
Then they could literally do anything to him, from sealing, to restraining, to raping endlessly.
But they had to call Zeno (the literal strongest being in existence fucking ever after the golden dragon)
Based fucking retard
>leagues weaker in the fanfic manga
You tried

>sealing
Via what? The Mafuba didn't work because the fucking jar was broken.
>Restraining
How, Toeicuck?
>raping endlessly
>h-haha yeah they should have just fought him nonstop forever C-CHADNIME CANON
My fucking god you lost so hard

>strawman
I wonder how many times have I won arguments today, must be in 3 digits for sure

Did you miss the part where they had to call Zeno for Merged Zamasu and not regular Zamasu you stupid cuckspic

>Toriyama's headcanon
You lost the minute you posted this retarded spic babble.

>literally stronger
>cant do anything to him but to call Zeno
You realize how fucking retarded you sound?

>stuttering
Admit defeat toyodog

Two SSBs are stated to be stronger than ZAMASU, not MERGED ZAMASU. Are you fucking illiterate?

>no arguments whatsoever
Cope and concede.

not on the drafts = not canon
Deal with it

>Toriyama's words don't count because of my arbitrary requirements
Too bad your opinion doesn't matter. Cope and concede.

Attached: 1551645530146.jpg (2234x1420, 899K)

>than ZAMASU, not MERGED ZAMASU
I have never seen anyone backpedal so fucking HARD. Oh boy am I laughing right now

>t-the author's words don't matter unless they're physically in front of me
el oh el

>not documented anywhere or in any official records
>I-I swear its canon!
Cant stop winning

Are you fucking stupid? It's not my fault you're too goddamn illiterate to understand what the discussion is about you spic moron.

Toriyama said it, therefore it's canon. Deal with it. Toriyama's words>some fat NEET spic on Yea Forums.

>I swear I meant r-regular Zamasu even though it makes no sense since they fused long ago.
>p-please believe me its not backpedaling
Look at me laughing
>no draft, no records, no source, no NOTHING
>I-I swear Im right
Fuck me sideways

Can you not wrap your spic brain around the fact that someone's power can be greater but they can't actually end their life because they're immortal? Power has nothing to do with immortality. Go watch the Garlic Jr. movie.
>b-b-but not canon
Fine. Roshi is canonically immortal, but he's weak as shit and he can still be killed in battle. Merged Zamasu's power is lower than two SSBs, i.e. they can beat the shit out of him, but he cannot be fucking killed by ANYTHING because he's immortal. Even fucking Vegito wouldn't be able to finish him.

I can't believe I've had to spell this out for you. You're a special kind of stupid

>still no argument
See and cope harder
One is weak and the other is weaker, so none is strong and you are wrong.

>get BTFO
>start crying and sperging out
Cope and concede.

This thread gave me AIDs

>double auto filtered
I feel like a fucking argumentative god right now. Must be because im arguing with literals spics but whatever. Feels nice

Never forget that you've been exposed, Shitposter-kun.

>oh boy, we can do literally anything we want to him but kill him... logical next step of action is to call FUCKING ZENO
HAHAHAHA

>entire thread was just a bunch of retards giving the sperging Toeicuck (You)s
What did we learn?

What else were they going to do you fucking idiot? Mafuba was out of the question and once he started multiplying they couldn't compete with his numbers. It's almost like you're intentionally being fucking stupid just to shitpost...

THIS THREAD IS OUT OF CONTROL.

That the chadnime is irrefutably canon
>he was totally going to win so they had to call zeno
>>Merged Zamasu being weaker than a team of two SSBs,
HAHAHAH

>a literal infinite number of Merged Zamasus
You are fucking retarded.

Why are you still replying to the shitposter

>lol he was stronger if he didnt use any techniques hahaa, you almost got me there
Imagine for a minute being like this

COPE
CHADNIME CANON

Imagine not having an argument and being factually wrong, like (You).

Yes retard, a single Merged Zamasu was weaker than two SSBs
An infinite number of them can overwhelm two SSBs
How is this so difficult for you to grasp
Why are you so fucking stupid

Imagine arguing with Toriyama's words

3-0, when?

Attached: kawaii prince spots a jobber MC.jpg (600x800, 66K)

>I swear, he is weaker if he just stands there doing nothing!
>Yes retard, a single Merged Zamasu
>Merged
>Two SSBs are stated to be stronger than ZAMASU, not MERGED ZAMASU. Are you fucking illiterate?
Now forward pedalling again KEK

>he doesn't understand the concept of a fused being being a single entity

>EVERYONE WHO THINKS I'M RETARDED IS THE SAME PERSON
No, I promise there are many people who think you're a fucking moron.

>LOL I meant fused but not really because the become one but they are fused but in reality not!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>confirming his fellow mangapacos are retarded
Based

Attached: 1515021230889.jpg (968x976, 262K)

Soon.

Attached: 1535227476149.jpg (640x480, 55K)

Attached: 1551645931221.png (203x166, 67K)

>even defeated the MC's son before leaving
Incredible.

Attached: prince to popper - do what you must - for I have already won.png (500x362, 284K)

>Call off your bitch boy friend, clown. Do it quickly and I'll let you job to me again
What did he mean by this?

Attached: bitch slap the chestnut - vegetables has had it with the dustballians.jpg (194x420, 50K)

JOBBER.

Attached: 1499371874146.png (632x479, 273K)

>posts non-canon fight where Vegeta wins again
Neat. Better grab a snack.

Attached: prince vegetables having carrots for lunch.jpg (1000x668, 112K)

Be silent, jobber, your superior commands you.

Attached: 1538933992032.jpg (434x481, 54K)

>posts another person defeated
Did better than Goku, at least.

Attached: don't sass the prince porker v3.jpg (959x422, 191K)