Domestic na Kanojo 222

Korean Scans are out... Team Hina bros, we are back.

mangashow.me/bbs/board.php?bo_table=msm_manga&wr_id=708742

Attached: fgdgfdgfdfdggfd.jpg (642x573, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur
youtube.com/watch?v=cUEK5pvSWOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hina a best.
Rui a shit.

Hinachads RISE UP

best girl

I am hinafag but I am afraid this whole break up setup will makes Rui come back to Natsuo. Its happens most of the time.

Im seeing too much paralelism with the moment when Hina broke up with Natsuo and disappeared (like Rui did now, she didnt not appear in weeks). So now it is time for Hina...

enters shower without anything but panties, refuses to go to the hospital, hmmmm...

pregnancy arc when?

The whole break up setup is so that Hina can win without having to steal Natsuo away from Rui and thus spoiling the sister's relationships. I thought that was obvious.

Team Hina never left, rise up my niggas

Ruitards BTFO

so, what actually happened to Misaki this chapter?
and why is she freaking out on the last page?

IMAGINE being a Ruitard right now. OH NO NO NO

>implying any ruicucks havent killed themselves already
The animeonlys are next.

Attached: 01.png (750x1080, 526K)

Hina will support Natsuo perfectly and
he will fall in love again with her naturally.

We were always here, fool.

Attached: 02.png (1500x1080, 916K)

Attached: 04.png (1500x1080, 921K)

>ponytail Hina is back
I'm dead

Attached: 06.png (1500x1080, 1.04M)

They're gonna fuck. Then lil sister returns. Hina breaks up again. Lil sister the rebound. How many times have we been here.

Fuck this autistic author. This series is in league with SnS who gets axed first.

Attached: 08.png (1500x1080, 921K)

Attached: 10.png (1500x1080, 1.01M)

Attached: 12.png (1500x1080, 899K)

Attached: 14.png (1500x1080, 927K)

is this her attempting to "repay" Natsuo?

Attached: 16.png (1500x1080, 958K)

Misaki killing her chances.

Attached: 18.png (750x1080, 485K)

How long until we get to see Rui get rammed by the cook on panel?

That's Why Hina is the best girl and the perfect girl for Natsuo

Only a matter of time till the faggot realises it.

Natsuo is dying on the ground, Hina and Rui watch in horror. Frieza is standing above natsuo mocking him. Hina rushes Frieza with a knife, it shatters on impact leaving hina stunned with fear.

>"Oh ho ho, what do we have here"?
"L-LEAVER HER OUT OF THIS!" Natsuo pleades desperately.

Rui stands on the sidelines pissing herself with fear, unable to move.

>"Well isn't this a surprise. I didn't think an insect like you would have anyone willing to DIE for them.

Frieza raises his hand to Rui and Hina as a ki sphere appears.

"N-NO! PLEASE I BEG YOU, JUST KILL ME THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!! PLEASE SPARE THEM!!!" Natuso again pleades desperately.

>"Spare them?!? Hmmm why would I do that, after everything you've done. However, I'm feeling a bit merciful today. So I'll give you this. I'll spare one of them just for you! Go ahead, just point your finger to the one you want me to kill and I'll leave the other alive and you can live happily ever after, doesn't that sound nice?"

Who does Natsuo choose?

Attached: freeza laugh.gif (500x281, 191K)

Threadly reminder

>Rui has to take advantage of Hina's situation
>Has to hide the truth about Hina's feelings to get him
>Has to make sure that he doesn't find out
>Has to beg Hina to stay silent when she did the worst to her
>Hina-nee please be there for Natsuo but don't you dare tell him the truth
>Breaks up with Natsuo by making everything about herself when she wasn't even the reason behind Natsuo's problem.

Meanwhile
>Natsuo proposed to Hina
>Hina is the one who always inspired him to write
>The one who sacrificed everything just to protect his future, burying her feelings in the process
>The one whose feelings never changed despite going through shit alone just to save him
>Has kept the rings
>Was saved by Natsuo who took a knife to the chest to save her.
>Has decided to dedicate her life for him even if he is not with her in the end.

Kei hasn't been very subtle when it comes to foreshadowing, but it's very obvious where she is going.

>just point your finger to the one you want me to kill and I'll leave the other alive
Frieza would just kill whoever Natsuo doesn't point at anyway

>Misaki is doing exactly what Rui did after Hina left
>Seducing Natsuo to get his attention

Based Hinachad BTFOing Ruiniggers yet again.

Sasuga establishing losergirl behavior retrospectively.

At least she is sexy, unlike Rui.

What's your face when you learn she is saying "My precious little brother" you retards LMAO

That makes it hotter

Imagine being a ruitard right now.

Imagine thinking this chapter doesn't mean Hina is absolutely out of the race

>out of the race
>Says the Ruitard who's shitty waifu had to beg Hina to stay silent despite taking advantage of her situation.
user, stop embarrassing yourself.

Ruitard embarassing himself as usual.

How can someone read the manga so wrong?

Bro, is Sasuga troll who we are talking about, looks like you are new hahah. Obviously all the shit of the "sister" plan it is a selfdefensive mode to Hina to no attack Natsuo (like in the scene of the bed when she masturbated thinking in Natsuo but saying Shuu-kun to try to avoid it).
Hina feels the same like always from Natsuo, it is clear that she is in love now yet, but the circumstances prevent it

Ruicuck delusion strikes again. Fuck off back to your discord where retards will take your delusions seriously.

>but the circumstances prevent it
Not really. It's just that Hina is too good of a sister to take advantage of their situation. Natsuo will be the one to chase Hina once he figures everything out.

This. Hina won't take advantage no matter what. Natsuo will probably get some hint from others and will find out about the rings as well.

Yeah you are right, I refered to this too when I said the circumstances. And I prefer that way too that Natsuo chase Hina (that way Rui fags dont have the excuse to say "Hina is a bitch that take advantage" like ironically did Rui before hahah)

That discord where they have made "retard" a banned word lmao.

>Natsuo points at Rui
>Rui's eyes swell up with tears
>Freeza Kills Hina

"Oh ho ho, how does it feel knowing you were always second place? Enjoy your consolation prize Natsuo"

Savage Freeza

I don't think so. While the story isn't over and anything can develop, i feel this breakup , unlike with Hina, was the true end of their relationship.

Hina x Natsuo had several outside circumstances against it before it even started, from their respected ages, being student and teacher, Hina already in a relationship and their parents disproving.
Yet, without those social circumstances, the two were shown to of been so happy together, which is strongly proven when Hina was dating the stalker and despite the lavish and rich lifestyle he could of given her (minus the crazy) she was more happy with the low key, moderate lifestyle with Natsuo.
In the end, it was due to the outside circumstances of society (school rules) that broke them up, as Hina did not want to jeopardize Natsuos future for her. Apart from that, the two where happy just being with each other.

Then theres Rui x Natsuo
The biggest difference in this relationship was, once it was official, that it had NONE of the circumstances the relationship with Hina had to plague it.
Yet even before it became a long distance relationship, Rui (mostly) kept making massive issues out of minor things, getting upset and distant over comments she could of wavered off, keeping Natsuo at a distance for things other people had said. And Natsuo made his own mistakes for not asserting himself enough to others about his relationship, which allowed him to be placed in positions with other girls even though sometimes it wasn't his fault.
Ultimately, it was both herself and Natuso that brought down their relationship as, in their efforts to make it work into a serious relationship, they kept important things from each other so to not burden the other, only to hurt each other since serious relationships are about trust and carrying the baggage together.

Rui realized that while they did have good times as a casual/medium couple, they themselves made it too difficult for a serious relationship to work, long distance or not. In the end they she felt that they would be better off as friends/family since a serious relationship was clearly not working for them. And that happens in life, no matter how hard you try, sometimes things just don't work out between you and another.

However

The difference between Hina and Ruis relationships with Natsuo are the outside circumstances that surrounded it. Hina had several, Rui had none.

Despite this, Rui broke up with Natsuo because she realized in their attempt to have a serious relationship, they themselves where the problem and that they could not make it work as they kept burdening each other. Meaning their break up is for the best as she felt they do not work as a couple and are better off as family.

Hina, on the other hand, was discovered by the school, making it was an outside circumstance that ended their relationship even though they exchanged rings and where willing to tell their parents about them in order to begin a serious relationship. Hina was forced to break up with Natsuo in order to preserve his future and his ambitions as it was society that was against them

As cheesy as that sounds, Japanese are pretty uptight about those sorts of things. For example, when Music artists in America take drugs or smoke weed, they can become more popular and make music off their experiences. in Japan the artists, the manager and the label staff are forced to apologize and the artists career is most likely destroyed with the manager and label mates futures on the line.
So it was circumstance that made the break up was for the best, only because the circumstances of forbidden student/teacher relations risked plaguing Natsuos career ambitions before it even started.

But now those circumstances don't exist as Hina is not a teacher, and their parents are shown to be more open to the idea. The two where more than ready to make begin a serious relationship and even though Natsuo was with Rui, there was always chemistry between Hina and Natsuo. Now its become a matter of what happens next.
Hina tried to move on but ultimately couldn't give up on Natsuo, keeping the rings she and Natsuo gave each other and is ready to dedicate her life to him. But Natsuo is, understandably too moody and gloomy. And moving on too soon would be disrespectful. But it's highly likely they'll make another attempt and try for the real relationship with nothing to stop them.

While i like the new girl, i feel like she'll end up as another lost soul that Natsuo came across to help throughout his life. though it wouldn't surprise me if she puts a wedge between Natsuo and Hina.

Though now i wonder how Serizawa will fit into this. While i like her a lot, i'd prefer Hina to find happiness sooner than later.

Based high IQ user. However it's a bit of an overkill against the obviously braindead ruishitter.

>it's a bit of an overkill

That's the point.

Ruifags, faithful even to the very end. It's going to be a good show.

Attached: 1536211734722.png (548x603, 406K)

I wonder how Natsuo will find out about the rings. Knowing Hina she won't tell him anything regarding her feelings even in this favourable situation. He is the one who will confront her probably, I just don't see it happening until the end. Most of the remaining chapters will focused on him getting out of this depression and writer's block as Hina helps him on his way.

fpbp

>defaced girl is a cum dodger
Throw her in the trash.

Attached: domestic-girlfriend-prime-immagini-in-anteprima-dell-episodio-3-v4-361123.jpg (1313x720, 59K)

>Ruitards obliterated

Attached: RuiBTFO.jpg (556x681, 154K)

whats with the freeza choose one meme?

> Girl is sucking you off
> Makes this expression
Natsuo you faggot.

what's the deal with any meme

If the author only created Misaki to get Hina to get jealous, I'm gonna be mad. It's the same shit with Serizawa all over again where the girl has good chemistry with Natsuo but LOLNOPE. I say that as someone that is rooting for Hina.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

It's amazing how Serizawa was stealth killed.

So sad, she had potential.

"I like me childish up-beat waifu with no future whatsoever"

A little too late for this weak damage control don't you think?

Damage control?

>childish
Hina is anything but childish. She has always taken tough decisions, completely opposite to a person with a childish mentality.

>no future
>Implying she is dependent on anyone
Also she can go back to teaching for all we know.

I choose both of course. Nothing will stand in the way of my harem Frieza. Esto es el fin.

Attached: Natsuo_over_heavan.png (649x436, 406K)

I keep wondering why she doesn't show up. Did the author really just did her dirty like that?

Her role was to cause Rui's self destruction, which she did splendidly. Now there isn't much use for her. She will slowly fade into oblivion or make one last ditch effort and get BTFO.

A Hina ending would definitely make it tough to write the remainder of the series in a way that this makes sense. Fucking hate Rui though. Paranoid shes gonna win to be honest.

Team Rui here. Don't worry, Rui's comeback is inevitable. Enjoy shitposting as much as you can. Just know that your efforts will make Hinafags' damage control that much sweeter.

Another sweet screencap to laugh at. Thanks.

Same here, Hinafag. Remember to mark my words.

Good. Now fuck off back to discord.

Based and Hinapilled

Hina a shit.
Rui a shit.
Everyone in this manga a shit.
All of them really need to fix themselves.

Attached: 1551722292307.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Snaps on her little sister
Fucks with a highschool kid emotions to "prove a point"
Becomes obssesed with and cries at the minimun mention of said highschool kid
Over reacts at situations that could be fixed by FUCKING TALKING

How is that not childish behaviour?

>Rui's comeback is inevitable.
Well she is obviously going return to get BTFO by Kei for one last time.

>Enjoy shitposting as much as you can.
Don't worry we have avoided that by not talking about Rui.

>Just know that your efforts will make Hinafags' damage control that much sweeter.
I only one who sounds butthurt is you.

That's just being a woman user

>Rui's comeback is inevitable.
It depends entirely if she is going to need saving again.

Amen

Not really hard at all. Natsuo always had lingering feelings for Hina the entire time she dated Rui. It's hard to forget about your first love especially when they didn't break up on their own terms.

Why is this animeonly posting in a manga thread?

Ask

>Snaps on her little sister
Just told Rui that she doesn't understand what live is and was completely right in saying so as she fucked a random stranger to understand that.

>Fucks with a highschool kid emotions to "prove a point"
Never does that. Tries to tell him the consequences of them going out. Also expresses why she said that and confessed to be in love with him for a long time.

>Becomes obssesed with and cries at the minimun mention of said highschool kid
Caring deeply about someone dies not equal being obsessed with them. Apparently Rui didn't even cared about Hina knowing what she did after the island arc.

>Over reacts at situations that could be fixed by FUCKING TALKING
Never did that. Even with the stalker, she rejected him clean.

>A Hina ending would definitely make it tough to write the remainder of the series in a way that this makes sense
No, it's easy desu. Hina has never revealed that she still loves Natsuo to him yet and he still wondered about it during his time with Rui, but tried to stay loyal to the girl he was dating at the time. It's the biggest thing yet to drop in the series but with Rui out of the picture, it'll come out at some point.

I mean I just feel like Kei is going to have Hina confess to just be rejected again and finally have peace or some shit. Then Rui comes back and the rest is history.

>I mean I just feel like Kei is going to have Hina confess to just be rejected again
Nope. Hina won't confess even with this favourable situation. If anything, Natsuo will find out about it.

If your only argument is
>if Kei feels like it
then it's not worth considering. The entire story suggests otherwise.

Natsuo is just going to go crazy and fuck off. Probably change his haircut and put on some lipstick, where some absurd clothing and murder people in the middle of the night. Get involved with drug trafficking. If Rui were to find him again he'd murder her to protect his identity, anyone who knows who he was must be erased.

Nooo! Natsuo is impure now, why did Sasuga decide to do that?! Might as well make him a homo or something!

I actually like it, just for its pure absurdity.

What is preventing Hina from confessing at this point? Is she just giving Natsuo some time to recover so she doesn't feel like a rebound?

I kinda want your version better user.

>Natsuo is just going to go crazy and fuck off.
That I could see
Some sort of timeskip to get away from the sisters and not go crazy.

As always she cares about Natsuo's well being more than her own feelings. She is gonna do everything to help him and get him out of his depression and writer's block but will never use this situation in her favour. That's like going against her very character.

This. Hina isn't a selfish manipulative cunt like Rui.

True. The fact that she hasn't even thought about doing so says a lot.

Why is nobody shocked that Natsuo finally sexed somebody whose surname isn't Tachibana?

What's the point if he doesn't go crazy? His return would be way more impactful with a murder streak and a stylish makeover.

6p with Minami!

Attached: UJMBpiK.1.jpg (960x958, 109K)

And a massive hypocrite as well.

Attached: i_would_never.png (552x488, 238K)

There are many subtle differences as well. One that comes to mind is, when Hina had asked Natsuo to leave everything and run away with her, Natsuo agreed in a heartbeat. Now you could argue that he was being immature or whatever, but I believe he truly meant what he said. In case of Rui, Natsuo had told her that if he had to choose between his writing career and being with her, he would choose his writing career.

I would mean something if Misaki is actually the endgame but we all know that's not the case.

But he is impure now.

That isn't even subtle. It's devastating for Ruifags.

Kei doesn't care about the purity of her characters.

I meant subtle as in those two events happened with so much time gap in between them that it's easy to overlook.

What people do not get is that Hina's character since the beginning has been written as the tragic heroine that has been the Altair of sacrifice.
>Falls in love with Natsuo but can't express herself due to the nature of their relationship.
>Tries to reject him by telling what will happen if they go out
>Even after staring dating, she doesn't want to hold him back in the future and knows there are so many opportunities for him, thinking as an adult in their relationship.
>Finally decides to be herself after his proposal knowing how serious he was
>After their relationship is exposed, takes the whole responsibility and leaves while asking the school to not get Natsuo involved anymore.
>After meeting Natsuo on the island, lies to him knowing well that he will chose her and leave everything behind. Is painfully crushed by having to lie in such a way.
>Suffers alone
>Decides to give up her job to be with her family
>After returning, decides to at least be honest with her feelings but realises that Natsuo is dating her sister who got her man by swooping in at the right timing.
>Decides to support Rui as an older sister even though it hurts her to hide her feeling which Rui knows quiet well.
>Her suffering becomes so obvious to others that even Shuu tells her to be honestly with herself
>After the stabbing incident, decides to dedicate her life for Natsuo even if he is not with her in the end
>Is asked by Rui to not hurt her even though she has done everything to support her.
>Is asked to do favours from Rui that will hurt her and Rui knows it
>Is staying silent even after the recent breakup as she wants Natsuo to recover and doesn't want to take advantage of the situation.
A character like her has no reason if the story ends up with her staying silent and accepting her role as a sister and lying to herself once again. Her whole story since the beginning has been about overcoming this feeling of selflessness.

Not only that, but the narrative has gone out of its way to constantly put her in situations where she has to do what's best for others and not herself. It has reached a point where she has stopped thinking for herself even if she knows it hurts her a lot. Kei had many chances to have her move on or just express herself and be done with it but she has not only made her love for Natsuo the pivotal point of Hina's story but has also made her sole motivation to be there for Natsuo irrespective of whether she gets to happily express herself or not.

That's why her loosing at this stage makes no sense. Besides Kei has left so many threads open for Hina and Natsuo's relationship - the lie, proposal rings that Hina still holds dear, his book based on Hina. Not only that but Natsuo has always tried to reminde himself that she is over him whenever they share a moment despite knowing her well enough to think that there is far more beyond her words, but she tries to stop thinking about it because he knows the truth might be too bitter to swallow.The taboo relationship between an adult and a minor has been the pivotal aspect of this story and that's why Hina loosing especially after all that has happened in the story makes little sense.

Based as always.

In the end it kind of felt like Natsuo was never in love with her in the first place but rather being dependent on her. When she got serious with US-cuckboy he was more jealous than anything else.
When they started to date it became more and more "unromantic". Natsuo was never that excited about her. It seemed like he was satisfied having security over anything else. In the end I think she broke up with Natsuo because she had the feeling not being truly special to Natuso.
There are several parts in the story where Rui questions in a subtitle way how much Natsuo loves her. The most important one is when she asked him when he will write something about her and he reacts rather defensive than interested.
That and some other scenes showed me that Rui was never feeling very secure in this relationship.
It made sense to me that Rui left Natsuo after the stabbing incidence. He protected his first love and nearly died for it while hearing her parents talking about the two of them being destined to be together. Followed up by a career opportunity. I am pretty sure she loves Natuso but wanted to find out if their love was truly meant to be. Being apart for a while and to see what happens. To figure out if it would feel like "destiny" if they would see each other after a long time. And we all know how this turned out. Braking up was the right decision for both of them.
I am not even saying that Rui was being a little bit to self-involved at the end but if my perspective is the right one this was just to heartbreaking for Rui.
After seeing chef and Rui together I am quite sure that they will end up together. They have good chemistry and he actually cares about her.

Attached: 1550945139632.jpg (818x900, 56K)

Why can't we get one romance manga where the MC just turns into a shonen villain?

200+ chapters of bullshit drama just to for the entire thing to go off the rails and culminate in some DBZ esk final battle.

Chef's got that covered.

There's a discord? How would you even know that, Hinafag?
I wonder.

Is he also going to turn into a convenient rapist?

Based Hinabros. Ruitard eternally BTFO.

Attached: 1551741562470.jpg (1366x768, 92K)

He would be the one taking saving Rui from Alex.

Please stop.

Now that I think about it, Alex also had a role in the breakup.

I mean Alex had to suddenly turn crazy otherwise Natsuo and Rui were the assholes
So I am wondering if the cook will do something similar

Not likely, given that he is being written as the endgame for Rui. Unless Sasuga really hates Rui, she wont pull any weird stunt with the chef.

I mean there was a time when you could argue Alex was build up as endgame for Rui
Natsuo could just bounce between the sisters once one needs saving

You talk like knowing of the discord is a bad thing. Which to be honest it is. It's a fucking cesspool of biased Ruifags. Its like you saying its a bad thing to notice shit exists. Yeah its shit. I still know its there.

Timing is the key difference. Alex was relevant when the manga was entering the midgame phase.

>Nat turns into diavolo

Chef will end up like the rest

Attached: 1551765425584.gif (700x699, 372K)

Do we know how many chapters this entire thing will be?

less than 30 volumes

I'm betting around 280 chapters tops.

>Chef will end up like the rest
I really hope so. That way Rui can end up alone like the shit she is. Chef deserves better.

Okay maybe chef is endgame
Until now I thought he was just another Alex

I think it also depends on whether the magazine allows Kei to go on hiatus. The fact that DnK got an anime this late shows that it's selling well. It's entirely possible that the magazine will allow her to go on hiatus and come back while asking for extending it even more. Especially considering how shounen jump went with Ashihara-sensei's health condition.

He is too calm and collected to be Alex. He even knew that Rui had a boyfriend but he still helped her like a friend.

Sasuga confirmed on her twitter that the manga wont go upto volume 30.

By "ends up like the rest" I meant dead

Chef chad did nothing wrong.

It doesn't matter who's "right" what matters is who's left

Attached: 865e6b11ceeec85f8c9b927622b54462.png (420x420, 449K)

Attached: cute couple.jpg (1066x1600, 436K)

>Sasuga confirmed on her twitter that the manga wont go upto volume 30.
I am well aware but she also talked about her health problems. The magazine can allow her to go on hiatus and come back.

>He is too calm and collected to be Alex.
Of course not personality wise
Just his role in the story
A love rival for Natsuo to get jealous, for Rui to affirm she is into Natsuo even if other options are available and ultimately for Natsuo to heroically save Rui

The same basic structure you see so often

closest thing we got was cleaning gal with an obvious author meltdown, but if an author had the balls to make 200+ chapters of romance drama to end in something completely different, that would probably end their career.

There is a basic difference between how he is written compared to Alex or stalker. While both of them came off as too aggressive, Chef is a polar opposite.

Maybe I am an idiot but Alex didn't strike me as a rapist from the start.

Maybe, but still quite unlikely. I dont see the manga going past vol 29.

Your assumption requires kei to be such a shit writer that she has to use the same trope for the third time in the story and using a character(chef) to do so that never showed any such behaviour.

Well, he didn't come off as a rapist right away, but there I always felt that there's something wrong with him.

>but if an author had the balls to make 200+ chapters of romance drama to end in something completely different, that would probably end their career.

I couldn't think of a more perfect way to retire than to take a bunch of people on a 200+ romance only to bait and switch and turn into into a battle shonen right near the supposed climax just to fuck with people. Resolve absolutely none of the Romance plot and end it with the MC fighting some god on the moon.

Yes. If a writer is willing to use the same thing twice I think thrice is not out of the question.
Maybe you are more observant than I am and I am completely wrong here. I would just not be surprised if there is something off with Chef as well.

This would legitimately improve the story.

No that user. But I am hoping for Kei to be a better written than SEO and suddenly turning Chef into a rapist after all these previous chapters make SEO look like Shakespeare.

>Ntsuo finally getting some action outside his family circle
>Faggots still scream muh Rui muh Hina
>When both shit girls have hurt him
My man Natsuo deserves better and to date outside those two shitty options

Obviously it doesn't have to be rapist or crazy stalker murderhobo
Just something that would give Natsuo the opportunity to be a hero again and sort of quickly repair the gap there is now between the characters

Rui taking that BCC

>Just something that would give Natsuo the opportunity to be a hero again
There is no reason for that to happen, especially by throwing chef under the buss for no reason.

>sort of quickly repair the gap there is now between the characters
Again, chef had nothing to do with the breakup, forcing him into this only makes it worse.

Here's how to end Domestic na Kanojo

Natsuo falls into a deep state of depression after being abandon. One night he is contemplating suicide, he tries to shoot himself but he fucks up. Instead of dying he damages his frontal lobe causing him to completely shift personalities and loose all of his memory. He is then contacted by a man who claims to know his biological father, a man name Luigi Virgilio, living in Rome italy. Natsuo, now under the name Kujo Diapinini, makes his way to italy. There the strange man gives him a serum that turns him into a mind user. This grants hime the unique ability to control aspects of the hidden paths all humans share together that create the subconscious world that holds together reality and grants him abilities based on his personality. He is given the power to alter reality so that only favorable outcomes occur, and any timeline where he fails is erased. It turns out his father is a Nazi working to bring about the 4th reich, using drug trafficking as a cover to fund his cybernetic research program. Natsuo (Kujo Diapinini) and his new allies Valdimir Vladislav (the mysterious man), John Johnson, and Botticello Karamazov make way to rome for the final confrontation.

Yes I get you
But there also was no reason for Alex to turn into a rapist so Natsuo and Rui could get together
Or for the other guy to be batshit crazy so Natsuo and Hina could be where they are at right now.
Its a shortcut.

That would be a major step down. After the whole Rui Alex fiasco, Sasuga outdid herself with the stalker arc. For her to then do the same thing again but a much tamer version would be really weak from a story telling perspective and I don't see it happening.

>Faggots still scream muh Rui muh Hina
>When both shit girls have hurt him

Attached: serizawa.jpg (300x300, 31K)

Also there are Demons

No one really cares for side girl #347

Attached: 001.jpg (1080x1544, 494K)

Attached: 002.jpg (2160x1543, 1.02M)

>But there also was no reason for Alex to turn into a rapist
He was drunk, also Kei forgive him in the very next chapter.

>the other guy to be batshit crazy
The stalker was insane since his introduction, Hina's rejection pushed him over the edge.

Attached: 004.jpg (2160x1544, 1.15M)

Has there been a series before with as many copypastas? The entire 200 post thread is basically filled

Attached: coitus.png (1008x558, 367K)

>also Kei forgive him in the very next chapter.
The audience doesn't. He is not even considered competition since then.
>The stalker was insane since his introduction
Yes BUT he was he clearly just introduced for Hina and Natsuo to reunite.

Attached: 006.jpg (2160x1552, 1.26M)

Attached: 008.jpg (2160x1548, 1.06M)

Attached: 010.jpg (2160x1547, 1.14M)

>He is not even considered competition since then.
It was mainly Natsuo's jealousy of him that drove him to confess to Rui. Alex was about to confess to Rui, and Natsuo didn't know that Rui would reject him. The rape incident was downplayed to oblivion. It's rather sad to be honest.

Attached: 012.jpg (2160x1545, 855K)

Its like every other male character has to be defanged somehow so the self-inserting natsuo audience isn't threatened too much.

Attached: 014.jpg (2160x1546, 912K)

Attached: 016.jpg (2160x1548, 1.06M)

>After all.....Your are such an important family(brother) to me
Just how long is Hina gonna suppress her feelings?

Attached: 018.jpg (1080x1545, 465K)

Attached: 1544402094739.png (1920x1080, 768K)

Till Natsuo get's a clue.

It's so obvious what she wants to say, but backtracks at the last moment. Even Natsuo's reaction was good enough to suggest what he though.

Natsuo's reactions says all that you need to know really.

Can't say I'm surprised she says that. Not much is going to happen between them for a while. If it does happen it'll be towards the end. Natsuo's reaction really does say a lot though.

No need to be hung up on what she says. Their faces tell a different story.

Like I said, Hina won't confess or take advantage of the situation. Natsuo will grow to doubt her feelings from here on, will get some hint from others possibly resulting in him finding the rings and confronting her.

That's true. Natsuo's face say a lot here really.

Yeah like I said I'm not surprised she didn't. Going in now would still not be a good move for her.

I wonder if it will be the yakuzaman who will give the final push. He has been the driving force for Hina Natsuo getting together in the first place and Rui Natsuo's breakup. It would complete the holy trinity if he somehow brings Hina and Natsuo back together.

This. Mari is the true MVP of this story.

Good luck with that.

She saw the magazine cover that she was going to be on, got shit faced in response, got sick, and freaked out when Natsuo talked about bringing her to the hospital.

>some dude looking for her
>freaks out when going to a hospital is mentioned
inb4 the twist is that she's trying to stay off grid because of some crime bullshit

I'm thinking we either find out she was abused by a doctor while she was healing after her incident or she is afraid to go because tests may show she got infected by her occupation

bump :^)

A well written love interest doesn't win the MC bowl because she loves and does everything for him the most. That said, Hina is best girl and I hope she finds happiness as soon as possible.

She will win solely based on the fact that, if she was supposed to lose, the manga would've ended long back.

Not always, iirc Maid and Aki's competition for Masamune's love was pretty fierce till the end.

And the first girl won again. The volume 1 cover never lies.

True that.

All These Goddamn Whores: The Manga

I still want Hina to win but desu I like the other girls better. They’re more interesting at this point with the MC than the sisters, at least for me.

Rui? No sorry, I want Hina to win. Was that question a joke?

Attached: 1551804723864.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

MAMAGÃœEVO

I want Misaki and Hina to meet already.

>Rui a best*
>Hina a shit*
You had that reversed, so I fixed it.

(You)

>pretty fierce
It's obvious you didn't even read the manga. Maid was never a competition. Her romantic plot was something that literally came out of nowhere roughly 7-8 chapters before the last chapter. She was a red herring to indirectly push MC and Aki together.

Hinafags constantly spamming copypasta, writing wall of text, circlejerking vote ups, and looking at Hina victory through rose-tinted glasses have never been more amusing than today. I can't wait until Hinashitters reap what they sow because all of the shitposting that they have done.

Good luck with that.

Ironic because Rui will the one who reaps what she sowed.

Shitposting aside you really think she wont win?

>think she wint win
Not that guy, but Hina has 50% chance at best until it's shown otherwise. In turn, that means Rui has a 50% chance too.

Join the fold, bro. Our time will come again sooner or later.

>Rui has a 50% chance too
Rui has raised too many loser flags for that.

Genuine question,

How exactly is Rui going to get back with Natsuo after the breakup? How is it possible? With the way she ended things I don't see how you could salvage a future relationship.

Ruicucks believe they will miss each other and get back together magically. That's their simplistic understanding of the story.

I've always disliked hina but it was obvious from the start that she'd win.

Ruitards coping

Rui esto es el fin'd herself out. She's a jobber, and she jobbed as hard as one can. Only purpose for her is to loose in order to make Hina (the designated winner) look better. If she's lucky she might get to bang chef while looking longingly at Natsuo and Hina during family meetups, always wondering what could have been.

Owari da. Ruitard

Attached: Best+smug+anime+girl+_f7c8560c6c7c71b8e85bb3f2aeb0e400.png (289x310, 106K)

Nice counter argument.

>How exactly is Rui going to get back with Natsuo after the breakup?
Needing to be saved somehow
maybe a bullet this time

I dont think you meant to quote me Rui is obviously the designated loser.

What if she ends up winning? I doubt he's gonna throw her out, it's Natsuo after all.

Attached: chu.jpg (306x441, 75K)

She is coming at Natsuo too strong to have any chances of winning.

That doesn't really imply they will get back together. Rui needs to be saved? Then what? Nat saves bitches for a hobby because he's a shonen protagonist in the wrong series. He's saved Hina and not gotten back together with her.

The issue isn't something that can be fixed with natsuo saving Rui. Natsuo was hurt himself. He's the one that needed to be saved and Rui bailed.

After everything Rui said to Nat, how does HIM helping HER in her time of need bring the relationship back? Rui regrets her decisions says she wants to get back together and nat just goes okay that's fine?

I'm pretty sure user is saying he just wants her to get shot.

I'm on the job

Attached: cc49160730f7d77d2cc77c726e0c7479.jpg (342x430, 48K)

Not really. Kei could planned for a time apart makes the heart grow fonder via a break up to reunite with them later. It's within the realm of possibilities.

Called it.

Just what are you implying? Rui ended things between a boyfriend and girlfriend, but she made it clear that she's still family and if he needs her, she'll be there. Love is clearly still there, but she (and Natsuo as well) needs to sort out issues that prevents them from having a working relationship.

Hinatards are stuck on Hina vision where they headcanon other girls to make it all look like everything is done in Hina's favor in the end.

You are misunderstanding their breakup again. Their breakup wasn't under the pretext that they will spend some time apart to sort out their issues. Their breakup was due to them realising that they had never caused each other to feel secure and their relationship only led to frustration and thus the logical conclusion is for them to stay as family. Add to that the fact that Rui thanks him for loving her makes it pretty conclusive that they don't plan to get back.

Your shitpost aside, where did I saw they get back together simply because they miss one another? That is not how the time apart makes the heart grow fonder trope works. They broke up for reasons and those reasons have to be dealth with or developed past. It's normally always like that.

Cope

I mean say its copy pasta all you want doesn't change the fact that its legitimate fucking points. Have yet to see one with any points like that for Rui.

Rui = Aki
Hina = Yoshino

>time apart makes the heart grow fonder trope
That's literally them missing each other since they aren't together. And that's not even what Natsuo has been doing. He isn't thinking about Rui, or trying to fix himself so that he can get back Rui. He has just shut himself off from his hopes and dreams and wary of getting into any relationships for the fear of having his heart broken again.

Rui = Eriri = Nino
Hina = Megumi = Itsuki

Attached: kek.jpg (2192x1604, 701K)

Except for the fact you aren't connecting cause and effect, idiot. Considering this is Kei, there is no rush so there's all the time in the world to milk and drag the story with fillers and also to swing the spotlight back to Hina who has been on the side for a long time. So if she planned on using that trope, it'll be fully executed once Rui is back and is given the spotlight again.

So basically wishful thinking without any backing from the manga. Got it.

The actual nail in the coffin is when Rui asked him if their relationship was meaningless and Natsuo said no, permanently sealing it as thing of the past.

What are you talking about? I didn't misunderstand anything. I didn't even say their break up was temporary. It was a real break up after all. But that's not the point, you made it sound like their relationship needed salvaging. Why would it? They are still like family. For one thing, Rui clearly still loves him, but things weren't working out between them, so she thought it was best if they went their separate ways. This is a romance manga, so everything is going to be because of love, and using that logic, the question you pose could be answered because of love. How it it's achieve isn't hard to imagine as long as it makes sense unless you don't have much experience with romance writing in manga, especially since the writing is barely at college level. Take a 100 random fans and sit them down to speculate how the plot will unfold and nothing will come as a surprise because stories like these are predict.

>most cancerous fans
>winning chads

>Hinatards are stuck on Hina vision
It's like you didn't even bother reading this thread.

Rui still loving him is not enough to make their relationship work. So no, your reason that love is going to answer everything is nonsense. Heck Natsuo even stated in an earlier chapter that he values his writing career over being with Rui. Not even making that shit up. You are putting way too much money on this power of love which has been thoroughly devalued in this case.

Wishful thinking is speaking in absolute. I see Hinafags do that more than Ruifags, so are you are one to say that. Maybe you should realize that Kei isn't going to drop Rui out of the story. Rui getting the spotlight back is going to happen in the future. By that point, Natsuo could be with Hina or still single.

That's Utahafags, though.

You're completely missing the point of the break up.

No wishful thinking is hoping that the author does something just because she feels like it, without backing it with any good reason. The copy pastas you dismiss provide enough reasons to support my claims. Of course it's not a 100% guarentee, but its heck a lot better than 50%.

Theyre gonna fuck and then shell break it off for natsuo. Meanwhile nats gonna go all hina crazy, so rui will try to get chef back but get this.. chefs gonna either be fucking another broad or moving restaurants

This. Rui doesn't even deserve the chefdick.

Utahafags are bros tho

Utahafag pls.

Why would love be nonsense in a freaking romance manga? Neither you nor I know what where the story is going, so we can only reason that love, which is damn obvious, will be the reason if they get back together.
>values his writing career over being with Rui
Writing has always been his life, but I'm pretty sure he didn't say it like that. Besides, when he was at a low point and in his mind had already lost writing, being with Rui was keeping him going per his words. So it's not like Rui wasn't important to him. I don't even get what you're trying to say about love being devalued. Going with that, why reason should Natsuo be with Hina then? He'll pick his career over Hina if it came down to picking one over the other then? That would be nonsense in a romance manga.

Except I didn't. What the hell did you infer from my post? Protip: the love is there is in regards to Rui who loves him, which is true since she said she'll be there for him as family compound with letting go because she loves him as a major reason why she decided to break up to begin with.

Attached: 004_1548692406.jpg (800x1200, 384K)

>Rui gonna win, REEEE
t. youknowwho

Megumifag here. Utahafags are annoying and dare to steal Megumi's indisputable position as most popular and best using an irrelevant spinoff.

He said it exactly like that. If he had to choose between his writing career or being with Rui, he would choose his writing career. Which isn't the case when he was with Hina. He didn't even care about his career when chasing after Hina. Hina had to lie to him to save his career because Natsuo was jeopardizing it.

>Going with that, why reason should Natsuo be with Hina then?
Because for one, Hina actually gives attention and concern about his problems, instead of just brushing it off like Rui did, Rui tried to do something for him, but missed the point entirely, assuming that she was only going to be a problem for him and leaving for the best, instead of trying to listen to his worries, not saying it will happen, but that's a pretty good reason for him to be infatuated with her again, as it also wouldn't be needed for him to stop his dream of writing but also to have her supporting him on it, like how he first fell in love with her at the beginning of the story.

What's wrong? Feeling upset because your overly biased and one-sided copypasta is being ignored? Gee, I wonder why. If a Ruifag who matched your autism did similar nitpicking and mockery, (such as getting over Hina quickly, that confession, writing for Rui, constantly reminder how much he loves Rui, various hot sex and make up, picking Rui over Hina even when he thought Hina still had feelings for him, etc), you would ignore it or call it out too. Shippers are always biased for their side use wishful thinking, headcanon, or plain delusion to convince themselves that their ship is the one and should be the only one. The fact you now have to state you aren't being 100% certain despite your persistence and intention betrays you.

>infatuated with her again
Hina, I meant

>getting over Hina quickly
30 chapters isn't exactly quickly and it was based on a lie
>that confession
Which was motivated by his jealousy towards Alex
>writing for Rui
That cullinary smut side story that no one gave a fuck about?
>constantly reminder how much he loves Rui
Having to actively remind himself is just sad.
>picking Rui over Hina even when he thought Hina still had feelings for him
You mean that drunken conversation which was nullified

Natsuo was immature when he was with Hina. He didn't know nor cared because he was thinking with his dick. Hina being an adult and teacher did the right thing. His passion to write and have a career grew when he was with Rui whose passion to cook and pursue a career of her own grew when she was with him, too.

>seething

I'd agree with you if he hadn't taken a knife to protect her. Natsuo always tends to forget everything else when it comes to Hina.

That smut side story wasn't even published under him. He was filling in for some other author who was sick. It's really devestating how Natsuos promise to write about Rui was sidelined like that.

Not to how you try to make it sound. Otherwise, we can just sit here and say then that he cares about writing more than either Rui and Hina so what's the point of having these talks about who will end up with who? And please, writing is his life now, but you know damn well he was on the fence when he was chasing after Hina. It's not like people, feelings, and things change with the flow or time or anything in this manga, right?

>gives attention and concern about his problems
Not a good enough reason and sure isn't better than love reasons. Being concerned with and caring aren't even exclusive to Hina. Did you forget why Rui wanted Natsuo to share things with her in the first place? A promise Natsuo didn't keep hence why Rui was upset when she found out he was keeping his problems from her? There are a number of reasons that could be written so he gets back with Hina, and the reason that will be picked could have nothing to do with the reason you gave. For Rui, we can say the same thing and reason out the hows and whys that lead them to get back together. In the end, falling in love and getting together is literally the goal of romance manga, therefore it is still going to be because of love no matter what. Arguing against this is utterly retarded.

>Not to how you try to make it sound.
Almost paraphrased him. He values his writing career over Rui. It's a fact backed up by the manga. And you can't say the same in Hina's case. When Hina had first broken up with him around chapter 65, he soon resolves himself to become a writer worthy of bringing her back. But when he met her again in the island, he completely forgets that resolve and chases after her anyways. I mean you can say all you want about how he has matured since and what not, but that's just your opinion which isn't backed up by any concrete evidence by the manga.

The whole point of the break up is that despite them having love for each other, they couldn't make it work. They both admitted it. They are not going their own ways expecting that it will fix itself with time, this was the moment where they should have worked on it, instead they ended their relationship. The relationship between natsuo and rui was doomed to fail, their theme is that love simply isn't enough, not love conquers all.

>Did you forget why Rui wanted Natsuo to share things with her in the first place?
And did you forget why he kept a secret? When he tried to tell her he was mad at people saying shit about his book when he got stabbed, and instead of trying to understand why Rui just brushed it off as if wasn't a big deal, when for him it was, after that he only talked about his problems with other people like Serizawa, that's because they actually gave a damn about how he was feeling, while Rui was under the impression that everything was perfect and fine, no wonder she got told off by Miyabi and couldn't refute, she knew right away she had fucked up.

DnK is just another Nisekoi in the making. Kosakifags still thought Kosaki had a chance, but others knew better. Hinafags are blind to their own wishful thinking.

>Ruifags are reading this with Nisekoi goggles
Explains their shallow understanding of the manga.

>DnK is just another Nisekoi in the making
If by that you mean that the game is rigged from the start toward a specific narrative, then yes.

>DnK is just another Nisekoi in the making. Kosakifags still thought Kosaki had a chance, but others knew better. Hinafags are blind to their own wishful thinking.
No, it's not. You're comparing two completely different genres. If you want to make a comparison then let's mention how Chitoge and Hina both put their feelings aside.

In Nisekoi's case, Chitoge broke up with MC specifically so that he could try out with Kosaki. Which is where your comparison falls apart. Rui broke up with Natsuo cause she figured out she was a shitty girlfriend.

Ruifags = Kirinofags
Hinafags = Kuronekofags

cope

The timing of the anime is also perfect. Reminding everyone who the main girl and designated winner is.

You're getting desperate, trying to force other narratives onto DK to give your headcanon some weight. This is what ichirukists used to do with bleach.

I think he means how both Ruifags and Kirinofags have irredeemable shit taste.

It's been a while so I don't remember well, but didin't oreimo ended with MC and Kirino dating for a while but then breaking up for good because of their incestuous relationship?

Author made a super short hinting that they kept their thing going and are having sex.

Other than leaving out the whole context and implying his love for Rui then are less than what he had with Hina?
>you can't say the same in Hina's case
There it is. I knew you wanted to say that. The manga makes it a point at how crazy in love was with Rui, yet you want to sit there and believe Hina was always the one in his heart all that time? That isn't simply an opinion, but you are seeing things that aren't there. The fact you are now saying this after Rui broke up with Natsuo instead of since chapter 65 just makes it seem like you only "see" it now as an attempt to hype team Hina when Rui is on the back burner and broke things off with Natsuo.

Wat? Rui was the one who came to realize that things weren't working out. Natsuo only silently accepted it after such protest. It was an emotional catharsis event for both of them. Of course there's no expecting that time will fix itself, nobody even said that. But nowhere was it stated, much less foreshadowed that they couldn't possible have a future together if they do hook up again. It's not like they are mortal enemies all of sudden or something. They still have an intimate relationship even if they aren't boyfriend and girlfriend anymore. Their personal issues that prevented them from making things work out are there and given the direction of the story, resolving those issues or overcoming them are expected. Once that happens, who's to say they, who should be more mature and have grown as as person, can't get back together if attraction find its way like it did before?

Getting stabbed was a big deal and Rui rushed to him when she heard about it. So what the hell are you talking about? For his book getting criticized, Natsuo did a shit job at trying to tell her that. We know he is bad at trying to tell Rui things due insecurity and anxiety. Simply put, he doesn't like worrying her and doesn't want to make it sound like a problem. The fault here lies with Natsuo, not Rui.

>Hinatard is also a IHtard
Absolute shit taste and peak delusional shipper being ironic.

Kirino and Rui are best girls, though Kuroneko is good too but Hina is shit.

Here's a better one.
Hina = Aoi
Rui = Botan

Context changes nothing. Your diversionary tactics are amusing. Fact is Natsuo's writing is more important to him than Rui. When he was with Hina, that wasn't his mindset. Deny it all you want, isn't going to change well established facts from the manga.

Context means everything, if it wasn't you wouldn't have omitted it and create the misconception that implies Natsuo loved Rui less than Hina when the manga has shown the very opposite when he was with Rui.

What I meant was, even with the context it is made abundantly clear that Natsuo's love for Rui doesn't triumph his writing career. It is deprioritized and and devalued.

>peak delusional shipper
Who married Ichigo again? Remind me.

Attached: 1526070222036.jpg (720x720, 93K)

>diversionary tactics
Bold irony considering Hinafags spam obnoxious copypasta and cringe walls of text to shill Hina as a desperate move to push their narrative. The fear of Nisekoi discussions in chapter 216 threads have you fags rattled.

cope

Not that user, but you don't need to be a IHfag to hate IRfags, the Bleach fanbase is mostly dead but majority still laugh at the shitstorm that happened because of the ending, and that goes both sides, as in laughing at IHfags conflict against IRfags and both sperging, one because they lost and the other because they were so satisfied despite the shit ending and their under developed pairing "winning", so both are really just cancer.

>can't refute anything
>c-cringe

>my waifu is shit, most hated, a stain on the franchise, and forever is remembered as the reason Kubo is a hack
>but it's okay we have asspull canon on our side!

>The fear of Nisekoi discussions
Are you high?

Nice trips

>if he doesn't support IR it means it's IH!

Someone clearly missed the IRfags shitting up threads at every occasion.

>expects argument for butthurt trollpasta
Nobody is that retarded and autistic. Except maybe Hinafags, I guess.

When are we getting translations

>no argument
>b-butthurt

In an hour and a half.

>trollpasta

Did you even read it?

I don't expect you to even read the manga to begin with.

Rukia is best girl for the majority, so it makes sense.

>is shit, most hated, a stain on the franchise, and forever is remembered as the reason X author is a hack
sounds like any tsundere desu

>The fault here lies with Natsuo, not Rui.
I didn't say it wasn't his fault, it absolutely was, I was only reminding that the reason he didn't bother trying to tell her was also because she didn't understand, so he couldn't get the support or comfort he wanted, Natsuo absolutely wanted Rui to give him attention, but also didn't want to bother her because of her cooking training overseas, that doesn't mean it still wasn't Rui's fault for simply ending everything instead of trying to understand that what he simply wanted was her support and comfort during a hard time, making him miserable with her departure and also shifting the conflict that initally had nothing to do with her, be about her, or so she believes it to be.

Non-shippers don't give a shit, so logically IHtards are the ones who care to. IHtards think the same ay people hating Orihime and her fans so you can't deny it.

Of course it's shitting up threads when people hate IH to you, IHtard.

t. THK.

any hajidere*

It only makes sense in the deranged mind of a shipper that interprets anything in term of ship with the conviction that everyone is a crazy shipper like them.

>IRfag still hasn't recovered

Non-shipping Rukiafags tend to side with IRfags, though.

IRfags were spamming their crap when Ichigo and Rukia wouldn't even interact for years. Karma sure got them good.

Nevermind, I found the imgur on my own
imgur com/a/7OctmqY

>IHtard still hasn't stopped being cancer

>supporting worst girl in the history of shounen manga
Kill yourself.

Seeth

To be fair non-shippers don't give a damn to neither of them, most like Rukia, but didn't exactly hate Orihime either, they also don't care about pairings and are just mad at the shitty ending.

You'll have to back it up with more than your word to use it as an argument.

>worst girl in the history of shounen manga

That would be Sakura.

>thread hijacked by shounenfags
Yikes

The anime, games, and Kubo's penchant to tease Ichigo x Rukia with spreads, poems, that most important remembrance were still happening, you know. Best parts of Bleach were arcs prior to HM, so people are always remembering older chapters, anyways.

Nope. Orihime is literally lower than shit as a character and heroine and in design. At least Sakura is hottee, has done shit to help Naruto and other characters plot-wise, and is more involved withn the plot than Orihime.

>Thread became a clear reminder of how both Ichirukifags and Ichihimefags are cancer and ruin everything
I guess the thread is dead now, though at least we have something different from the usual Ruifag/Hinafag shitposts using the same arguments against each other.

Shounefags are cancer

Not really. Whether it's Sakura or shipping for NS or SS, they were all popular, detractors notwithstanding. Orihime was hardly popular in her own right and IH fans and fanart were always pitiful.

Too bad it produced a horde of underage ruitards.

This is peak delusional. Sakura never has any real narrative weight as a heroine. I won’t even mention Naruto and Sasuke, but let’s talk Kakashi. His relationship with Obito was a major driving force in Part II. What did Sakura have? Nothing. Plus her design is worse due to Kishimoto havin a more bland artstyle.

I have to say that the people siding with Hina are winning the logical arguments here. While the people siding with Rui haven't really put any good points up. If they try to put a point up, it seems to already have been addressed which they ignored or a few people seem to have said some very odd illogical things that I'm trying to figure out.

Nice try. Too bad for you, IHtard, Sakura doing more shit in her series in the plot department is a fact whether you hate her and want deny it or not. Saving Naruto more than twice is already more than what Orihime has down. The fact Orihime even needed special powers a cut above the rest to even make her relevant in any way when she's out of place shows just how forced she is. At least Sakura training under a Sannin by her own merits is legit.

t. Hinafag

Get a room

>logic in personal headcanon shipping wars
Don't kid yourself.

Rui will be Botan. Please respond.

And Orihime healed countless characters in her own series. Sakura is by far the worst heroine in shonen and that’s why she still gets the rabid hate she does to this very day. Hate for her overall character, hate for her relationship with Sasuke, well lack of relationship, hate for being a shitty mom. It’s easy to shit on her since Kishi constantly did it. Let’s not forget what he pulled with Gaiden that made her the biggest joke in all of Naruto.

Rui will get chef'd.

>implying it isn't already happening

A small price to pay.

Attached: 001.jpg (1066x1600, 541K)

Wow, that's nothing when Sakura healed a shit ton in the Shinobi armies. Indirectly saving a bunch of major characters too after she was able to see through White Zetsu's ability.
>Orihime is by far the worst heroine in shonen and that’s why she still gets the rabid hate she does to this very day. Hate for her overall character, hate for her relationship with Ichigo, well lack of relationship, hate for being a shitty mom. It’s easy to shit on her since Kubo constantly did it. Let’s not forget what Gaiden that made her the biggest joke in all of Bleach.
Indeed.

The girl that takes advantage of the MC's situation never wins. Rui has already done that after Hina left. Not only that, but throughout their relationship she was always insecure and jealous to the point of constantly testing him and even asking Hina to not tell him anything despite Hina supporting her all the way through. It also showed how big of a hypocrite Rui was in even asking such thing after her taking advantage of Hina's situation. Then she broke up with Natsuo by making everything about herself when she wasn't even the reason behind his problem. Kei foreshadowed their breakup multiple times already and has shown that Rui always took advantage of others to get what she wanted. The amount of loserflags on Rui are hard to count by now.

Attached: 002-003.jpg (2132x1600, 880K)

Attached: 004-005.jpg (2132x1600, 1M)

Rui > Hina

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Domestic na Kanojo - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.44_[2019.03.01_10.39.39].jpg (1280x720, 360K)

Attached: 006-007.jpg (2132x1600, 1.1M)

>another copypasta and it's just as biased and retarded

Chef, calm down.

Attached: 008-009.jpg (2132x1600, 944K)

Attached: 010-011.jpg (2132x1600, 1015K)

>biased and retarded
Seeth more.

Attached: 012-013.jpg (2132x1600, 748K)

Do Hinafags seriously believe half the stiff that comes out of their mouths? Rui isn't some vile, vindictive, ill-willed, self-absorb high bitch you guys try to make her out to be.

Attached: 014-015.jpg (2132x1600, 785K)

stuff*

Attached: 016-017.jpg (2132x1600, 949K)

Attached: 018.jpg (1066x1600, 493K)

>Rui isn't some vile, vindictive, ill-willed, self-absorb high bitch you guys try to make her out to be.
Never said that but she clearly did all those things.

That's not even what he said.

Based retard.

>Hina broke up with Natsuo
>Rui is allowed to follow her heart and make her move
>Natsuo pushes her away but feels conflicted
>Rui gets everything off her chest and then commits to hating Natsuo so things will go back to normal
>But Natsuo can't get over Rui and becomes attracted and eventually falls for her
>Hinafags still bitch when Natsuo was fair game and was the one who chased after Rui

Indeed what? Sakura was the only one who almost got killed by her husband, was abandoned by him basically making her a single mom, and even had her daughter question if she was really her mother. Let’s not forget the stuff SP added like how the first and only date between her an Sasuke lasted a minute. Sakura will always be the biggest joke of a heroine.

Attached: 38B98705-D484-477F-B03D-3E50AD764834.png (490x380, 139K)

Of course she is. Doesn't mean she didn't raise a bunch of loser flags while doing it.

Except you miss the most important thing, she does so by taking advantage of Hina's situation and hiding the truth about Hina's feelings. Nothing's wrong with chasing your love, it's how you do it that matters. What she did just shows how little she cared about Hina. She herself admits it, your mental gymnastics won't help.

RIP

Thanks for the dump.

Hi, retard. Sasuke was a villain and that's was a fact. Shit happen and Naruto gayness with Sakura's help overturned that. And so? That history at least makes them have an interesting past. You're seriously coping and delusional if you think the Gaiden didn't achieve what it set out to do, which is to show that despite Sasuke''s long periodical absence, Sakura is connected to him through bond and their daughter. That's the point. Kishimoto can't do romance worth a day, but at least he fleshed those two out in a gaiden. That's more than anything Kubo wrote for Ichigo and Orihime.

>get debunked
>still stick to loserfags

>muh advantage when it's a fair opportunity
>muh hiding the truth when Hina wanted it that way
Do you enjoy being a broken record stuck on retard that much?

Based Ruifag.

>debunked
>thinks I'm the same user he replied to

Based retard.

Whatever you say.

Holy shit, you’re a filthy SSfag if you honestly think Gaiden made SS look any better or made sense. It just made SS an even bigger joke. The only ones that ate it up were SSfags. In what world is Sakura not knowing whether her husband wore glasses or not and Sarah’s questioning if Karin was her mom even remotely okay? Kishimoto was giving SSfags the middle finger if anything, even in the very end when she goes in for a kiss, Sauce ignores her. Joke character, joke relationship with her absent husband along with being a fucking doormat who lets him do whatever he wants. Her shit ending and Kishimoto taking her heroine role from her by comparing her importance to Kiba/Shikamaru is well-deserved.

You can defend Rui's methods of acquiring Natsuo all you want, but we already know how it turned out. If she didn't hide the truth, then maybe her insecurities wouldn't overpower her.

It's out boys. The insert song last episode. youtube.com/watch?v=cUEK5pvSWOs

OK LET ME TELL YOU:

MISAKI IS GONNA WIN DA NATSUO

SHE'S GONNA HAVE SOME TRAGIC STORY AND THEY FALL IN LOVE, MAYBE SHE EVEN DIES AND HE WRITES AN AMAZING STORY ABOUT IT

THE END

How can she win if she's fucking dead.

>muh advantage when it's a fair opportunity
>Doesn't persue him clean
>Takes advantage of Hina's situation and makes sure he doesn't find out about it.

>muh hiding the truth when Hina wanted it that way
And she took it in her favour. She never even cared about her sister. Rui's actions are good enough proof of that. After the recent breakup, Hina has shown more concern towards Natsuo rather than taking advantage of the situation. That speaks volumes about the selfish nature of Rui.

The breakup was the bitchiest thing he did. I mean yeah you guys were a shit couple and the break up was inevitable. But she could at least wait for Natsuo to get over his writer's block first.

>bitchiest thing she* did

Nice non-argument.
>insecurities
Go back and read vol.16, retard.

>keeping Hina's secret she wants to keep from Natsuo means not clean and is taking advantage of the situation even though it's all fair
>implying Natsuo hadn't already suspected due to Hina's letting her feelings slip when she was drunk
>moving the goalpost
Retard. It's amazing how Hinafags will pretend none of this is Hina's fault in any way despite the fact she was the one who regrets it and was a coward.

Attached: 1551409192017.jpg (1066x1600, 582K)

>implying Rui's insecurities aren't a thing
Even your pic related proves otherwise. Sasuga ruitard.

imagine rooting for sakura and rukia and rui and losing all. my sides.

>keeping Hina's secret she wants to keep from Natsuo means not clean and is taking advantage of the situation even though it's all fair
>Knows her sister's situation
>Makes sure he doesn't find out about Hina's feelings for obvious reasons
>fair
If she had persued him clean then it would have been fair but she didn't. That's why she had the insecurities since the beginning.

>implying Natsuo hadn't already suspected due to Hina's letting her feelings slip when she was drunk
And Hina told him that she was drunk and wasn't thinking straight. Also told him to forget about it which he did. Despite suspecting he didn't confront her about it and has always tried to remind himself that she is over him.

>despite the fact she was the one who regrets it and was a coward.
She returned only after he graduated. And even after that never went back on her decision and supported Rui throughout her relationship. The only coward here is Rui who asked her to not tell Natsuo anything despite Hina always supporting her and Rui being the one who took advantage of Hina's situation in the first place. Rui herself even admits it.

Best girls never win.

Rui might win, though?

>Implying any of those shits are best girls

She will win the chef's dick

Nobody likes Hinata, Orihime, and Hina.

>Ruitard goes to the point of calling sakura best girl to defend his waifu
My sides

Ruitards BTFO

God tier delusion. But go on.

Rukia and Sakura are objectively better than Orihime and Hinata respectively.

Ruitards making their shit taste abundantly clear. Thanks.

It's the truth. Why so mad?

Remember to screencap.

>Hinatard making his shit taste visible clear to everyone

>sakura
>good
even kishi took her heroine title away.

>n-no you

You realize Sakura is still more popular than Hinata, right?

>Nobody likes Hina
>Won the recent official poll on the official twitter manga account by 2000 votes
Keep going.

>You realize Sakura is still more popular than Hinata
Hinata was ahead of her in the last official popularity poll held by WSJ.

She is, better than Hinata at least. And Sakura is a female lead heroine. Love interest heroine for Naruto are not the same.

>S-sakura is best girl
Not even a narutard but even Yea Forums admits that sakura was shit throughout the story and kishi doesn't know shit about writing good female characters.

I'm going by pixiv, doujin, twitter, but okay citation needed please

Ruitards doubling down on Sakura being best girl. This is hilarious.

You mean haters hating. Sakura doesn't have stellar writing and that's one her her downfalls from reaching a better potential, but she's still the best girl. Get over it, Hinatafag.

>citation needed please
Just check the results of the last manga poll. You'll see that Hinata is ahead of her.

I thought all sakurafags had killed themselves.

It's just Ruitards pretending for the sake of arguing

There's like one or two hardcore Sakurafags on this site.

Rui a bitch
Hina a hag
Serizawa a best

>Anyone who hates sakura is a Hinatafag.

Can't wait for them to kill themselves as well.

>hurrr she hid the truth
>hurrr she's a snake!
>ruitard
>'cope'
>circlejerk 'based' replies
>hurrr chef's dick durrr
>retarded 'reminder' greentext copypasta everythread
>failed falseflagging/samefagging
How dumb are hinafags apparently to be shitposting the same things every thread? Oh and I remember that one time that one hinafag got exposed when asked what if hina did the same thing they're accusing rui o being a snake and he replied with
>oh it's fine that's karmic/poetic justice
What a bunch of insufferable cunts.

based and seripilled

Sakura has more threads than Hinata even to this day. Even the hate threads have better discussions and are a gathering for people liking or being tsundere for Sakura. It really makes you think.

You need to be 18 to post on this site.

Seeth

Guess they haven't all killed themselves yet.

>Hinafags are HINAtafags
Mind = blown. Doormatfags do carry over from one fanbase to the next.

Such a shame.

Serizawa best girl

I think you should direct that to your fellow 'u mad bro' hinacunt here

>Doormatfags
But Sakura is the doormat. Hinata is a more shy and calm person in general, not just with Naruto. Sakura however gets all meek around Sasuke, and she isn't usually like that. When Ino gets on her nerves, she strikes back. When Naruto annoys her, she yells or hits him. When Sai shittalked Sasuke, she punched him right in the face. Sakura literally becomes a doormat for Sasuke.

Your post indicates otherwise.

t. doormatfag
Hinata is literally a shrinking violet doormat in general.

Not even a Hinafag but jesus christ this chapter introduced some crazy flags for her. She's gonna win, isn't she.

I rooted for Sakura and Rukia and now Hina. I also rooted for Ami in Toradora. I apologize to all Hinafags, no one I root for wins.

>Hinata is literally a shrinking violet doormat in general.
A doormat wouldn't have continued to fight Neji when he told her to stop, a doormat wouldn't have tried to take on Pain despite Naruto yelling at her to leave, a doormat wouldn't have gotten Naruto out of his funk after Neji's death. A female character shouldn't have to be yelling or hitting someone all the time to prove she isn't a doormat.

Nobody knows at this point. People can speculate all they want. The only person who truly knows is Kei.

>Calling out your bullshit is underage but a substanceless 'y so mad kek' reply is not
I almost think you're that same hinafag hypocrite with his retarded 'karmic justice'.

>I apologize to all Hinafags, no one I root for wins.
You're finally rooting for the clear winner this time around so it'll be fine. Neither of the previous three were going to win, only deluded waifufags thought they would.

It's not the content of your post but the way you posted that makes it obvious. Lurk 10 more years before posting. Thanks.

I take back what I said, I prefered the old threads as bad as they were, not only the thread isn't dead yet but It's way worse now, not only are bleach waifufags here but naruto waifufags as well, Domekano waifuwars is already bad as it is, shounen waifufags are even worse.

Again, go read volume 16, retard. It's hardly an issue anymore.

>muh clean
A broken record once is still a broken record. If roles were reverse, you'd damn well be praising Hina for keeping her sister's wish, making a point Natsuo was free to be pursed, and blah blah.
>insecurities
Literally read above, Hinatard. You guys have serious reading issues.
>And Hina told him that she was drunk and wasn't thinking straight. Also told him to forget about it which he did. Despite suspecting he didn't confront her about it and has always tried to remind himself that she is over him.
And these excuses and rationalization do what to argue the fact Natsuo suspected thus was promoted to be honest about his relationship with Rui? Nothing. You're basically shitposting over resolved development.
>And even after that never went back on her decision
Not only did she return AFTER he graduated, but she still has feelings for him and still wants him. She regrets it but can't change the fact Natsuo was deeply in love with Rui. Supporting him with Rui is the only thing she can do aside from admitting that she regrets her decision, which would rattle the Natsuo but ultimately wouldn't and shouldn't change his feelings towards Rui. Christ, you Hinafags and your constantly whining and hyperbolizing ch.196 when all she did was kindly request that Hina wouldn't betray her by having an affair with Natsuo. It's no wonder why Hinafags are mocked for screeching how Rui is this evil, conniving, and cruel abominable person when you guys are retarded.
>Rui herself even admits it.
Prove it. The only thing she ever admitted was being selfish, which is normal as that's something called being human, and had doubts before when she felt insecure when she, at one point, thought Natsuo and Hina were a better pair.

>literally the reason they broke up
>hardly an issue
Ruitard never ceases to entertain.

Their break was for different reasons that wasn't about Rui feeling insecure towards Hina, retard.

At least you admitted to being a bunch of repetitive insufferable cunts. Thanks for that I guess.

Once again, you've clearly misunderstood the reason behind why they broke up.

Shared shit taste in worst girls.

>ruitard from discord still trying
sad

>A broken record once is still a broken record. If roles were reverse, you'd damn well be praising Hina for keeping her sister's wish, making a point Natsuo was free to be pursed, and blah blah.
This so much. Hinafags' goggles are so tight and skewed they're proven hypocrites already user, don't worry about it.

Her insecurities led her to get jealous of Miyabi which is the main reason for the breakup. Read the fucking manga again before embarassing yoruself on Yea Forums.

BASED

Now go back where you came from and wait 10 years.

>speech bubble strategically covering Hina's holy cameltoe
Damn it, Sasuga.

This isn't discord. No one subscribes to your mental gymnastic theories for the breakup here.

A difference of 329 despite Sakura hasn't been in the big picture for a while. Call it lucky, but in older polls Sakura was consistently above Hinata, and nowadays Sakura still has more content and fanart than Hinata.

>hypocrites
Funny coming from a Ruitard since rui is a proven hypocrite herself.

Nah I think I'll stay here and call you out on your bullshit more.

>jealous of Miyabi which is the main reason for the breakup
Peak headcanon tailored for shitposting purposes.

>call you out on your bullshit more.
I bet that's what you think you're doing.

>If roles were reverse, you'd damn well be praising Hina for keeping her sister's wish
Never said that. It would be a different user. Also Hina hasn't even though of taking advantage after the recent breakup. So your hypothetical situation mean shit.

>Literally read above, Hinatard. You guys have serious reading issues.
We literally see her begging Hina to stay silent despite Hina always supporting her. Not to mention Rui herself took advantage of Hina's situation so even asking for something like that despite Hina never doing such things just shows Rui's hypocrisy.

>And these excuses and rationalization do what to argue the fact Natsuo suspected thus was promoted to be honest about his relationship with Rui?
Because despite suspecting he never confronted Hina and has been rewind her lie in his head since then.

>You're basically shitposting over resolved development.
It isn't resolved, if it was then Natsuo would have asked her about it with Kei ending that plot thread right there. That hasn't happened for obvious reasons.

>Not only did she return AFTER he graduated, but she still has feelings for him and still wants him. She regrets it but can't change the fact Natsuo was deeply in love with Rui. Supporting him with Rui is the only thing she can do aside from admitting that she regrets her decision, which would rattle the Natsuo but ultimately wouldn't and shouldn't change his feelings towards Rui.
Hina stayed silent because she thought of her sister and didn't want to hurt Natsuo by revealing her feelings. Even after Natsuo suspecting her words, he never outright asked her about it. Deep down he knows the truth might be too bitter. Kei had many chances to wrap up that plot point but she didn't.

>she did was kindly request that Hina wouldn't betray her by having an affair with Natsuo.
And she had no right to ask such things, knowing how Hina always supported her at the expense of burying her own feelings and Rui knows that.

1/2

>Ruitard
Post invalid. Try harder hinafag.

>literally stated in the manga
>headcanon

>triggered by a word
back to discord you little snowflake.

Your headcanon is not real, sorry.

Rui even admits doing a shitty thing by taking advantage of the situation when she was at Mimi's place.

>Prove it.
When she went to Momo's place and admitted taking advantage of the situation.

Ruitard BTFO again
I've lost count of these already

>still no denial
Why are you even still replying?

>Goes on a tirade in front of miyabi about how Natsuo was cheating with her
>Gets angry that Natsuo confided in Miyabi and not her
>headcanon
Maybe, in the ruitard fanfic version that you read.

Because it upsets you.

>despite Sakura hasn't been in the big picture for a while
Sakura always had more screentime then Hinata in the original manga. She was the heroine.

>but in older polls Sakura was consistently above Hinata
Hinata beat her in an older one as well.

>nowadays Sakura still has more content and fanart than Hinata.
She's apart of team 7 and had more overall screentime. I would imagine the main heroine would have more content than a side character.

They say that if you repeat a lie enough times it'll come true. What do you think? Maybe 20 times will make it happen. Go for it.

>lie

>huurrr durrr y so mad

No word filter to protect you here.

I cannot believe the amount of arguments over this manga when the winner is so clear. It's Hina or no one.

Attached: 1513874532442.jpg (700x530, 97K)

Being an insufferable cunt through and through I see.

Only to you, dear.

>but in older polls Sakura was consistently above Hinata,
The shit?
That's not true.

>and nowadays Sakura still has more content and fanart than Hinata.
Eh....all of it is shit.

>he's still replying

>after calling sakura the best girl, Ruifags new desperation is calling out people for using a word.
Never fails to make me laugh.

Look, I get you want to shitpost and score one over muh ruitards, but this is about facts. Your headcanon is not real period. Rui and Natsuo made up that night and things were fine. Rui feeling insecure of Hina or any girl for that matter was not the reason why they broke up. Rui realized something else entirely and she told him the reason why the next day. It's impossible to get the reason why they broke up wrong unless you didn't read the manga or purely are only interested in shitposting like discordfags without a care about being right.

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c215 (web) - p014 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 2.71M)

>underage is still here

Her insecurities led to the whole situation you dumbass. Even during the breakup she said that their relationship hadn't made them feel more secure but only angry and frustrated. You should really stop speedreading.

Attached: 006.jpg (1066x1600, 412K)

>still a cunt
Hey if you want to keep being called a cunt you're more than welcome

>underage using foul language
how cute

>cunt

say what?

>As lovers we haven't made each other secure, we have made each other insecure and jeaalous
Exactly. Rui's reason for being insecure since the beginning was obvious.

>still a cunt

kek

Ruitards are literally worse than Eririfags and Ninofags combined

>kek
>calls others underage
An ironic cunt too.

go on, why stop

Look of Rui fanboys on bottom left reading this manga now.

Surprisingly accurate.

Seriously just stop or at least try to be funny if you're going to just shitpost. Being a stepping stone to a greater realization does not make it the reason why.
>If our relationship doesn’t result into security but rather into irritation or guilt then it’s not to our benefit. We should return to a family again
To get difference nuance from another translation. Either way, security there is not the same as feeling insecure and having doubts about her standing in Natsuo's heart and vice versa. She made it beyond clear on the night they made up that she loves him and they were genuinely sincere. But the thing is Rui believes they have become a burden to each other and instead of feeling safe and insecure with one another, there's guilt and angry.

>literally cannot get enough of being insulted
Ok you hinacunt

Hinatards are literally worse than Utahafags and Ichikafags combined
FTFY.

I like seeing you try.

>lack of security is not the same as being insecure
you what mate?

>trying hard to keep up that 'condescending' act
I almost pity you. Cunt.

Hinata beat Sakura in one or two other polls, but overall Sakura is above her. Anyhow, you're making excuses as to why Sakura is naturally above Hinata.... Well, okay.

>Rui a shit

>act
you need to try harder for that my dude.

Is that even possible?

>t-try harder t-this doesnt affect me!
Cunt.

Seriously, mods should ban this series.

>so desperate to make his insult count

It's the difference between feeling safe and secure in a fortress to having doubts about your lover cheating and having an affair, shitposter-san. She didn't break up because she though he was cheating on her or lacked confidence in herself like you're implying.

Hey I'm not the one upset enough to keep replying.
Cunt.

The level of equivocation in this post. Holy shit.

Fuminofags are also as bad

the irony. you didn't think that one through did you?

You mean Urukafags.

Implying equivocation? How pretentious, but it won't change the truth, shitposter-san. The manga literally proves you wrong. This is not a girlfriend who is tripping and feeling insecure thus broke up with her boyfriend.

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c216 (web) - p015 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 2M)

>an ironic cunt again!

Urukafags are bros tho

>ruined Sensei's chapter thread with usual shitposting
>b-bros

>This is not a girlfriend who is tripping and feeling insecure

Attached: 013.jpg (1066x1600, 506K)

This x 2. Let's not forget Urukafags' obsession with Fumino and her fans. It's impossible for them to NOT talk about either even when they circlejerk Uruka.

I wanted Rukia for myself

>This isn't a girlfriend who is tripping and feeling insecure

Attached: 007.jpg (1066x1600, 483K)

>Make sure to write down about how you feel after I leave you at your lowest
>You will be alright
>Natsuo's expression throughout the scene
Rui really was a terrible girlfriend.

Wow, using an older chapter that the manga itself resolves. Genius.

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c215 (web) - p011 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 2.8M)

>Sorry
>Sorry
>Resolved
This is what Ruitards actually believe.

>fuminofag pretending to care about sensei
>lies and slander

Yep.

Great argument.

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c216 (web) - p004 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 2.24M)

You're the one who supposed to pretend to care about Sensei, dumb Urukafag. That's the point.

>There are still Ruitards left even after Frieza decimated them all

Attached: 8jIbYBE.gif (500x281, 998K)

>implying burdenshit wasn't one of the many reasons they broke up.

It's true though. Urukafags have real autists who care more about starting shit than to simply talk about Uruka without mentioning other xfags or other girls.

Feeling burden is one of the reasons, and it contradicts your argument that hinges on insecure towards Miyabi as the reason why she decided to break up, dumbass.

>It's time, Natsuo

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Hinafags BTFO.

>implying Senseibros didn't also join us
you mean Fuminofags

Ruitards BTFO throughout the thread.

Didn't happen, especially not when you ruined yet another Sensei chapter thread. See

>contradicts

>contradicts your argument that hinges on insecure towards Miyabi as the reason why she decided to break up
>We have made each other insecure and jeaalous.

Nice phone.

>No argument

Everyone else is delusional, this is the only ending

Attached: 1551391800889.png (1846x243, 136K)

I'm not the guy you were arguing with. I just like pointing out blatant samefag.

Is this one Ruitard serious. Most Ruifags I know acknowledge her insecurities and think that it's one of the issues she needs to work on if she ever hopes of getting back with Natsuo. This one Ruitard has gone full delusional.

>3 urukabros and 1 senseibros in the first 4 posts including the OP
>bawww fuminofag in the fourth reply
>more fuminofags try to stir shit up for the entirety of the thread but the rest of people ignore them and their bullshit

>samefag

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-09-29-25-119_com.android.chrome.jpg (720x323, 61K)

He isn't the only one, trust me.

If you were Natsuo, and Rui wanted to get back together, would you take her back? even after she's fucked chef over 10 times

Attached: Ruiii-chaaaaan.gif (540x540, 222K)

Yes.

>not irritation and guilt or jealous and angry on top of feeling burdened
>not even quoting sense of security or resulting into security that still doesn't carry the meaning and coronation of being insecure of another girl as THE reason why they broke up
Wow, now instead of quoting the reasons, you single-handled rewrote angry in order to fit in "insecure". Incredible shitposting powers.

>We haven't made each other feel secure
>They mean feeling safe and secure in a fortress
Sasuga retard

>1 senseibros
>singular with plural
Putting aside your ESL, all four posts are blatantly Urukafags who always do those sort of things. So Urukafags being obsessed with xfag and other girls is true. Using an Uruka pic to even start a Sensei chapter thread? Bad way to pretend to be allies with Senseifags.

>Literally says they have made eachother insecure and jeaalous
>Has been insecure of Hina since the beginning
>Asks he to Saturday silent despite him supporting her all the way through her relationship
>Gets mad at Miyabi and accuses Natsuo of cheating
>shitposting

Nice 'proof'

*stay

Ruitards love to bury their head in the sand.

>phoneposting error
user....

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Natsuo is going to die in this manga and end up with no one. Rui will fuck chef but cry herself to sleep thinking about Natsuo. Hina because an even bigger roastie to fill the void. Al injects himself with nanomachines and fights vampire's now.

Attached: IMG_3066.jpg (597x645, 117K)

Please, it was already demonstrated some threads ago how everyone is united against Fuminofags, and the alliance is strong between Senseifags and Urukafags so they won't mind an Uruka pic used for a Sensei thread when it was posted for a reason

Yes because feeling secure means not feeling safe and without doubts. Totally.

Awesome forcing "equivocation" and nitpicking other issues that still aren't the reason why Rui decided to break up.

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c214 (web) - p019 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 2.37M)

>There are people
>In this thread
>who seriously believe
>That Natsuo with end up with Hina
> and not merely drink himself to death while fantasizing about a successful life as a writer with a happy wife and kids

Attached: 1549916587283.jpg (640x733, 82K)

>Insecurity shown throughout the relationship
>nitpicking

Oh boy, you're that delusional Urukafag. You're the main reason why people think Urukafags are cancer. Protip: half the time w hen people say don' reply to bait and shitpost, they mean you.

What a stubborn Ruitard. Even when presented panels from the manga that disprove you, you still ignore. You can continue believing that little fantasy of yours where Rui isn't an insecure cunt.

Calm down, fuminofag. Your posts are full of mistakes now. The only thing people consider cancer in Bokuben threads is Fuminofags and you know it

He is. I can confirm.

Yep, it's you. I'm not surprised you are here and being a shitter. No doubt 90% of the muh xtard spam belong to you. It's a M.O. of yours I see in every fanbase you plague. Most people would remain indifferent or not care, but you've painted a target on Uruka and Urukafags' back for months thanks to your shitposting.

>muh Hina muh Rui
>shitposting
typical Tachibanafags