Team Purple appreciation thread

Also here's the scan

Attached: scan (1)-1.jpg (1142x1623, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ichibanKUJI/status/1088607391870939136
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to mana transfer with Rider

Don't care about wormslut

Smaller than expected and that little mess on Rider's head little bothers me, but still, thank you based user. Any good editor around to make scan more shining? And remove that scanning mess and other artifacts?

is this a massive poster?

one would think this would end up on the boorus or yande.re already

It's a tiny poster in real life, smaller than A4.
I can try to scan it again but had the awkwardness of my boss asking what it was.

you either get both or rider gouges your eyes out and kills you

Saber/Shirou is plebeian
Archer/Rin is contrarian
Sakura/Rider is patrician

Nah, there are many Riderfags who don't give two shits about worms.

die

Believe it or not, the majority of people who play fsn actually feel sorry for Sakura and wouldn’t dare call her a slut

Are you a newfag?

Riderfags and Sakurafags have always been a separate entity.

Ok, that explain a lot of things, first we try what we can make out from this one. I already trying edit out some of the biggers messes that I noticed.

not always, I have loved both from the moment I played the VN.
The Riderfags you're talking about are the ones who have nothing but the 2006 anime to go from.

Thank you, based user

can you post your edit when you're done if you think it's an improvement?

Ok, done what I could. At least worst messes, that I noticed, are now gone. Simple clone stamp solved it. Now is the question what next regarding other things like colors and some scanning other artifacts.

Here.

Attached: scan (1)-1-fix.jpg (1142x1623, 288K)

second scan while everyone was on lunchbreak
unsure if it's that much better though really.

Attached: scan (3)-1.jpg (1158x1619, 459K)

Ok, one further mess that I missed. Does anyone see anything else?

Attached: scan (1)-1-fix2.jpg (1142x1623, 287K)

Ok, this makes my previous edits little pointless, but still thank you this could be edited much easier.

In any case, this is much better scan, so I will edit this one from now. No needs for more scans. Thank you.

You're welcome, good luck with the editing.

Ok, done. Messes that I noticed are removed now. And since this scan has no significant artifacts, all that remains to solve is coloring. I try do something about that but i have no experience in that regard, so no promised here.

Attached: scan (3)-1-fix.jpg (1158x1619, 794K)

Attached: BASED.png (1266x713, 1.04M)

Attached: 800478.jpg (595x700, 104K)

>watermark and cropped

quality is better though

if there is a heaven, it is this.
it has to be this

Attached: 1392781962060.gif (400x226, 535K)

>quality is better though
Depend. Colors are definitely off.

Attached: yy5n8l34.png (260x368, 219K)

This one has a pink filter

it's actually pretty bright/faded-looking in real life
your pic has been edited

I think you mean this. OP.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1854, 255K)

no, I don't
I'm not a GOfag

Nope, here straight from source:
twitter.com/ichibanKUJI/status/1088607391870939136

Maybe the bigger poster has a different colour tone, but the small one is exactly like There's also a cloth/blanket with the same image that I won and should be arriving in about a week or so. It could be from that.

Ok, guys still far from perfect, but I did slight ashes reduction, gamma correction, color revival and little edit color edit to emphasize Rider's almost invisible smile. What you say? Anyone who could do it better?

Attached: scan (3)-1-color fix attempt.jpg (1158x1619, 988K)

Ok, what letter has your poster? Pictured should be reward "E".

A slightly less potatoey photo than yesterdays

Attached: 20190305_143127.jpg (2061x2987, 3.34M)

Yes it was the E prize
I was supposed to get the last prize too which is an A1 sized poster along with Saber Alter and Dark Sakura, but they fucked up. Getting the A prize though.

Ok, starting to get feeling that we really could get better result from clear photo. Can you do in on clear pedestal to make picture absolutely straight?

In that case, that should be exact price that pictured on twitter. Anyway, can you make photo again, It really looks, that we get best results from that.

Not today, but potentially tomorrow since I'm getting frames delivered for the posters tomorrow.

Shame. Definitely is safe to say now that you have a better camera than a scanner, so we will go this way. Before reach result that is worth of booru. Just hope that no impatient fool tries to make upload berofe then.

The thing is it's the same camera, just better lighting. It was night when I took the photo yesterday so had to rely on unnatural light. It's much better with natural lighting, just awkward trying to take it at work with no one watching.

In either case. Try use best lighting you can get, put poster on some really good and clear pedestal and try take one final photo. Because if you manage make something like above, then all we will need is do some really slight editing and get perfect image.

Attached: 72703986_p2.png (3000x3000, 2.81M)

Did Sakura gets jealous when Rider was being mating pressed by Shinji?

Nah, she probably felt sorry for her especially since it is her fault that Rider got transferred to Shinji but ultimately she was willing to make that sacrifice if it meant she didn't have to hurt senpai. That's the depths of her devotion to him.

>post-coitus sakura watching rider being mating pressed in the background
hot

!

Attached: 1551616184411.jpg (640x820, 256K)

>still no better scans?

Why is rider eating spaghetti?

What is this from? UFO cafe?

It seems so. But in this case we hardly get better scans.

If its a cafe its probably been taken down.

I only realized just now how much art TM is withholding from us through meme collectibles and stationery.

Damn it

Attached: D0pfaNIUcAACllV.jpg (900x1200, 231K)

Attached: Dzi8VR8UYAALAnP.jpg (900x644, 84K)

Attached: DzNtfBtUYAEIUEn.jpg (850x1200, 210K)

Attached: DvqxrmZV4AAJW6W.jpg (1000x600, 70K)

Usually anything that can be physically scanned ends up on boorus or yandere.

If that thing is a cutout/wall print in some Fate cafe then the best we'll get are non-potato photos.

yeah I just checked MFC and there's so much art on merchandise I didn't know about and will probably never own.
Disappointing.

Attached: 68168793_p0.jpg (1200x1200, 1.56M)

>that moment when you ask them for a shared date.

they are too cute

Attached: 68405086_p2.jpg (850x1200, 498K)

IMAGINE

Attached: rider2.png (795x591, 620K)

When are we getting the Shinji threesome version?

What am I imagining?

Rider as a maid.

But I don't need to imagine it if I can see it.
Also that outfit is bad

Well, you could also imagine her doing maid things for (you)
And I think the outfit is swell

Sluts.

TypeMoon could have at least posted official scans on the Twitter or website.

TM are hacks

Attached: YEWb4u1.jpg (977x1204, 97K)

Better scans when?

Never, this is as good as we're going to get

Attached: kwsNoFx.jpg (1280x1920, 298K)

It was pretty much set that user, ends with doing photos, since results are much better than from his scan. Unedited version user promised tomorrow. If he delivers, then I probably deliver edited version (depending on the quality of initial photo, a day later.

Wormslut

Attached: 03.jpg (1129x1600, 145K)

Least she's not an actual slut

Attached: shirou4.png (791x592, 476K)

Caren is an interesting case, since the church literally indoctrinated her to believe making herself a meat puppet was saving people. She has a spiritual disease like her mother, so she is treated like trash by the church.

So neither are sluts, really.