Sora Yori

Say something nice about the AOTY of 2018.

Attached: antarctica girls.png (250x375, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aots.moe/
crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1009327/anime-co-producedproduced-by-crunchyroll
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/3LCpwOvjO9_IIVRv4T8asw/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/171128909/#171182930
youtube.com/watch?v=8MObfTwLx94
youtube.com/watch?v=b6VWpyLtFso
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbPHu1N16VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go and run towards your dream.

Attached: Moeka Yoshinaka, 26,.jpg (2552x720, 369K)

looks cringe

go back to your dead threads VEGfaggot.

>AOTY
Happy Sugar Life was certainly a surprise.

Attached: 1525260284511.jpg (1904x2125, 1.29M)

But you didn't post Violet Evergarden.

Jesus christ, the obsession of VEGfags about yori moi is astounding.

It surprised me . I wasn't expecting to cry

Attached: 6c239f1c5621edeef7d1cf11f4d2c23d.jpg (736x475, 129K)

"AOTY" is in the OP for the sole purpose of baiting others.
Go bitch at the Sugar Life faggot too you insufferable baby.

I wanna fug this uggo.

Attached: sora.jpg (494x720, 54K)

VEGfags go and stay go.

HSL is far more based than VEG can ever hope to be.

Well deserved AOTY

What's the phrase you guys used on that other thread again?
Oh yeah. "Keep seething"

Attached: 1522814641373.png (318x431, 157K)

What can I say, well deserved for Darling in the FranXX. It was a masterpiece and I'm glad it won our AOTY award for last year.

Attached: AOTY.png (1128x809, 77K)

Global warming is real

Hinata a cute

>Hanakana anime is shilled ad nauseum

Attached: 1455891929353.png (1022x731, 643K)

lol devilman raped this shit in the anime awards, it didn't win anything hahaha

It had cute cakes.

Attached: 1529034703577.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

To be fair, she killed it with her performance in this anime.

The show lives on in their heads. Rent free.

Attached: 1525090647221.jpg (1280x720, 370K)

>be CR
>try to make your show win
>netflix shows win regardless
It's tough.

>Say something nice about the AOTY of 2018.
Violet Evergarden is the best anime since K-ON!!

Attached: 1528676897801.jpg (3240x3240, 3.03M)

>canon ugly

Attached: 1544894942593.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

but the ugly one was better

Attached: 1510157728102.jpg (1200x1200, 216K)

>rent free

Attached: 1537859441451.jpg (640x1080, 478K)

This guy has great taste in anime, as Violet Evergarden was the best anime of 2018.
Please note the third reply in this thread (which you posted), then please cease projecting.

AOTY is devilman crybaby ya idiot.

Attached: 1520772749444.jpg (1280x1280, 104K)

VEGfags got BTFO so hard by Yea Forums not voting their shit show AOTY 2018 that they keep getting baited by these threads.

Attached: 1529208748305.gif (480x270, 147K)

Attached: masaaki yuasa is pretentious.png (500x182, 7K)

SoraYori is boring, wasted my time.I could've just watched a documentary of locked up abroad.

here, it's almost on bump limit and they're shitposting there go rile them up

Well deserved AOTY. Easily among the best shows of the decade. Yea Forums had good taste for once.

Attached: 1541855905125.gif (368x207, 1.58M)

Even KyoAnusfags realise that VEG wasn't very good.

go rile them up then
you want this thread to last, don't you?

I think Violet Evergarden was objectively AOTY but the only show out of the big three Winter 2018 shows I have archived is Yuru Camp and I don't see myself ever rewatching the other two.

Attached: 1541995634942.png (1474x947, 737K)

I didn't start the thread, I only came here to laugh at VEGfags who get baited every time Yorimoi is mentioned.

i think they're here because OP wrote AOTY
they're not the only ones who showed up to say OP is wrong but they're the only ones you obsess over

go rile them up since you love them so much

The VEGfags are already here. The regular KyoAni thread doesn't discuss VEG because even they think it's shit.

lmao coward, i'm out

Kumiko is an extremely cute and fluffy anime character.
>i think they're here because OP wrote AOTY
>they're not the only ones who showed up to say OP is wrong but they're the only ones you obsess over
You are obviously correct. A thread is not a YoriMoi thread if it declares any anime AOTY in the OP, regardless of YoriMoi image. The thread then becomes a discussion of AOTY.
Then, hilariously, people complain about people mentioning the best anime of 2018 in an AOTY thread.

OP was probably one of them who started it after getting BTFO'd in the kusoanus thread.

Just post pengis and remember the "report" button.

Attached: penguin shirase.jpg (850x680, 136K)

>Then, hilariously, people complain about people mentioning the best anime of 2018 in an AOTY thread.
Which was Yorimoi, according to Yea Forums. VEG was most popular on reddit though.

Did they throw you out of KyoAni thread because even KyoAnifags think VEG was shit so you hoped for people here to invade the thread and disturb their discussion? Have VEGfags sunken to that level?

Everybody always talks about three anime with regards to 2018: Violet Evergarden, Yuru Camp and YoriMoi. All three were excellent anime and worthy AOTY contenders in any year.

Other than these three, what was your favorite anime of 2018?

Attached: 1544404552877.jpg (1052x720, 282K)

GGO

Evergarden and only Evergarden.

>No comfy Yorimoi threads ever again

What boring genres.

>ctrl+F "violet"=5 results
>ctrl+F "VEG"=12 results
how am i not suprised

I'm going to Japan this year. It should end up being an adventure.

I think it's time to move on.

Zombieland Saga, bar none, really. Other than that holy trinity.
Also Asobi Asobase

I already did a long time ago, still pretty unfortunate that it ended up like this because it aired at the wrong time.

Well, you know what to do in revenge.

The anime

Attached: tmp_29718-e0ca340f140eb7656349d2130ed882f1_XL940190972.jpg (900x506, 52K)

Asobi Asobase, Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san and Jashin-chan Dropkick.

The only true masterpiece to air in 2018.

Attached: sangatsunolionsecondseason.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

>All these VEGfags not accepting Sora Yori as AOTY 2018
how did Sora Yori get such a sweet rent free deal inside their heads?

does anyone still have the contract?

>Great
1. 3-gatsu no Lion: 2nd Season (Winter AOTS/AOTY)

>Very Good
2. Violet Evergarden
3. Yuru Camp
4. Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken (Fall AOTS)
5. Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho
6. Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara
7. Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan 2
8. Lupin III: Part 5 (Spring AOTS)
9. High Score Girl (Summer AOTS)
10. Zombieland Saga
11. Hinamatsuri
12. Asobi Asobase
13. Steins;Gate 0
>Good
14. Takagi-san
15. Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
16. Bunny Girl Senpai
17. Revue Starlight
18. Anima Yell
19. Megalobox
20. Comic Girls
21. Darling in the Franxx
22. Yama no Susume: Third Season
23. Chio-chan
24. Goblin Slayer
25. Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3
26. SSSS.Gridman
>Average
27. Isekai Maou
28. Sunohara-sou
29. Uma Musume: Pretty Derby
30. Island
>Bad
31. Hanebado
32. SAO GGO
>Dropped
33. Hataraku Saibou
34. Sword Art Online: Alicization
35. Devilman: Crybaby
36. Harukana Receive
37. Pop Team Epic
38. Satsuriku no Tenshi
39. Ito Junji

Attached: 1534055573507.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

*Staaaaaare*

Attached: Stare.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

My man, switch 3-gatsu with VEG and then move everything but 3-gatsu to good and below.
I've already given 2017 AOTY to 3-gatsu and it's unreasonable to break traditions involving 2cour shows that start on fall season.

Kill yourself, Yori shill.
Violet Evergarden was an actually good anime, not hipster memers' choice like Yuru Camp or Yorimoi. That's why it still gets talked about.

Just take a look at this: aots.moe/

The fanbase consists of bunch of underage memelords and Yea Forumsermin who hate KyoAni. They might not even enjoy the show, they just pretend to like it to hate on VEG.
I don't hate Yuru Camp. It's alright, but it's nothing compared to Violet Evergarden. Even Slow Start was a better show. I'm comparing a literal infomercial with no animation to an award-winning novel adaptation with beautiful visuals here.
I do hate Yorimoi, though. There were legitimate criticisms against that show, but the fans chose to report them.

There are also some real Crunchyroll shills on the internet:

Both Yuru Camp and Yorimoi got undeserved praise, because Crunchyroll co-produced them. Remember when critics were applauding Net-juu no Susume, and calling it one of the greatest love stories in anime history? Why? That's right; because Crunchyroll paid them to do so. They're doing the same thing with Yorimoi, calling it the best moe anime of all time (when it's not even moe). The critics are also known to be sponsored by Kadokawa (the owner of Book Walker, which you'll often see in anime YouTubers' videos), another producer of Yorimoi. This double sponsorship prompted them to shill Yorimoi as hard as possible.

How much does Kadokawa pay you? You've been making the exact same threads just to keep your forgotten seasonal trash alive. Nobody cares for your worthless FotM garbage. It's just you: boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/3LCpwOvjO9_IIVRv4T8asw/type/op/
You already were exposed for samefagging: boards.fireden.net/a/thread/171128909/#171182930

What would sex with Hinata be like?

Kill yourself, Yori shill.
Violet Evergarden was an actually good anime, not hipster memers' choice like Yuru Camp or Yorimoi. That's why it still gets talked about.

Just take a look at this: aots.moe/

The fanbase consists of bunch of underage memelords and Yea Forumsermin who hate KyoAni. They might not even enjoy the show, they just pretend to like it to hate on VEG.
I don't hate Yuru Camp. It's alright, but it's nothing compared to Violet Evergarden. Even Slow Start was a better show. I'm comparing a literal infomercial with no animation to an award-winning novel adaptation with beautiful visuals here.
I do hate Yorimoi, though. There were legitimate criticisms against that show, but the fans chose to report them.

There are also some real Crunchyroll shills on the internet:

Both Yuru Camp and Yorimoi got undeserved praise, because Crunchyroll co-produced them. Remember when critics were applauding Net-juu no Susume, and calling it one of the greatest love stories in anime history? Why? That's right; because Crunchyroll paid them to do so. They're doing the same thing with Yorimoi, calling it the best moe anime of all time (when it's not even moe). The critics are also known to be sponsored by Kadokawa (the owner of Book Walker, which you'll often see in anime YouTubers' videos), another producer of Yorimoi. This double sponsorship prompted them to shill Yorimoi as hard as possible.

How much does Kadokawa pay you? You've been making the exact same threads just to keep your forgotten seasonal trash alive. Nobody cares for your worthless FotM garbage. It's just you: boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/3LCpwOvjO9_IIVRv4T8asw/type/op/
You already were exposed for samefagging: boards.fireden.net/a/thread/171128909/#171182930

>yorishit
>anime of anything
Come on now.

Attached: 1523506960008.png (725x684, 354K)

>bad animation
>extremely unattractive character designs
>3DPD-tier character personalities
>infinite amounts of forced drama
>mood whiplashes
>unfunny comedy
>bad direction that pretends to be good but fails
>NGNL poster placement (we also made this show, you guys; please buy this anime)
>appalling sound design
>miraculously working laptop
>not even enjoyable to watch
>insert songs
>the "haircut" trope to mask Jukki Hackada's inability to write
>leaving the money in Antarctica because "sentimental value"
>among the best shows of the decade
Yorimoi is a melodrama overrated by e-celebs. Its attempts at serious storytelling and directing come off as forced. It fails to narrate Shirase's growth properly, relying on the classic "haircut" trope taken straight from Nisio Isin, because the writer (Jukki Hanada) had to find a way to develop a character despite his lack of talent. I feel that series is an insult to the industry, as it's a completely manufactured product, akin to Bollywood movies. It's full of mood whiplashes and it fails to maintain a tone for more than 5 minutes. I despise that series.

>shit taste: the post

>overrated by e-celebs
The fact that you know what e-celebs like proves that you don't belong on Yea Forums.

Lurk for two years before posting.

It's too late for that now. You've already proven that you don't belong.

Looks like two years won't be enough for you.

>It fails to narrate Shirase's growth properly, relying on the classic "haircut" trope taken straight from Nisio Isin, because the writer (Jukki Hanada) had to find a way to develop a character despite his lack of talent.
This kills the yorifag because it's fucking true. Character DEVELOPMENT during the final episode are you fucking kidding me.

I propose you go back to watching e-celebs and discussing them with your friends on reddit. On Yea Forums, we don't care about these people. You'd know if you had been here for more than two years.

Sora Yori's characters are cardboard cutouts.

This is the power of butthurt. They are STILL salty about Yorimoi being AOTY 2018.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MObfTwLx94

>a 150 seconds long fan-made VEG video has more emotion and soul than the entire 2018 lineup
A single show shouldn't stand out like this, ever. I hate anime so much.

Attached: 1430136857525.jpg (600x600, 41K)

And yet it ended up on the third place because Yorimoi and Yuru Camp were just better.

Attached: 1529538371712.jpg (348x348, 13K)

You've been told to lurk. Take a hint. Think about why you've been told that. This has nothing to do with e-celebs.

t.retard trying to fit in

lurk 10 more years boi

Yurucamp was boring garbage to be quite honest

Why is this allowed?

Zombieland, IDOLiSH7, and Uma Musume sold more than all of those. Even SAO sold more than Yorimoi.

>VEGtards love e-celebs
Not surprised in the slightest.

Dropped both, sorry.

>t.
>boi

kill yourself

I could not get past the second episode, the characters and the plot are so uneventful you might as well just take sleeping pills instead.

And you've been told that it's too late to try to fit in. I can tell that you're new here. You're an outsider carrying his butthurt in here. What happened? Did some youtuber review your favourite anime badly so your friends on reddit made fun of you making you hate his favourite anime in return? I bet it's something like that.

In any case, you should get the fuck out. You don't need to lurk, you need to go back.

Uma Musume was great so that's well deserved. None of them won AOTY 2018 though.

Attached: 1538237887856.jpg (830x1079, 133K)

It is quite impressive how much impact VEG left in the industry. Opening up the Chinese market as much as it did, you could even say that VEG is saving anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=b6VWpyLtFso

All trash but Japan has got to be Japan once in a while and buy said trash.

>dropping the two best shows of the year

Again—lurk more. You still have no idea why you've been told to lurk. I'm not spoon-feeding you. Figure it out yourself. Don't reply to me until you do.

>I don't understand. I was told on reddit that I just need to tell people to lurk more and pretend not to be new. How did they figure me out? No, I just have to repeat it often enough, maybe then they'll accept me!
It's still not working. We can tell that you're new.

But I did not drop VEG and 3-gatsu.

These two are on a level of their own, you wouldn't understand no matter how hard I tried explaining to you so I'll stop here.

Attached: 1367966863198.jpg (500x341, 36K)

no u

Only user with good taste ITT.

>we

>We
If you weren't a complete newfag, you would've already figured it out. I'll give you another hint: use the archives.

Please don't tell me you're not also a Reifag. That would complete the holy trinity of shit taste.

Attached: 1520428600320.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Rei is eternal, Asuka is a dirty slut.
You wanna go bitch?

Attached: 1543379127718.png (2560x1440, 373K)

Is this a Yuri anime?

I'll give you a hint: the fact that you and your friends from reddit believe that people on youtube were relevant does not mean they actually are, nor that they are in here. The fact that you and your friends from reddit come in here discussing them does not make them Yea Forums related either. The fact that I can find a post from you in the archives where you and your friends from reddit discuss youtube "celebrities" does not make you any less new, not less of an outsider and your opinions any more representative of Yea Forums.
What you don't get is that the very fact that you believe any type of e-celeb drama that you've brought in here at some point (and which is usually promptly deleted) to be relevant to Yea Forums is proof that you're an outsider, for which I called you out and which you don't seem to get because you're a fucking newfag who does not need to lurk but needs to get the fuck out because he's a cancer upon the board.

>VEGfags are also Reifags
This doesn't come as a surprise. Are you by chance also a literal transsexual?

Attached: 1549133580008.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

>VEGfags are Reifags and Yorifags are Asukafags
Well that explains much. Great, just great.

Attached: 1433186240722.jpg (500x500, 86K)

No, but it's still fun.

Attached: 1532333387171.jpg (767x536, 61K)

>dropped PTE

Attached: tumblr_okfdothLH01vhnsyko1_540.gif (536x440, 156K)

Lupin part 5 was the best thing I watched last year.

No but I can smell your roast beef from here and it's putrid just like Asuka.

Attached: 142937.jpg (2447x3500, 1.77M)

>he thinks I'm a girl
ara doushiyou~

Attached: 1529716949496.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

You sure need to be one to eat up Hanada's schlick and like muh stronk womyn like Asuka.

Attached: 1518138059110.png (1160x1010, 675K)

I want to be her sex friend

Attached: 1525662521686.gif (540x304, 800K)

Attached: 1520672991555.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

It's not Yurishit nice

Attached: Meat.jpg (305x380, 37K)

Based post.

>still can't figure it out
Why are you newfags so hard to deal with? You don't need to express rage due to your own ignorance. Fine. I'll spoon-feed you, but let this be a lesson for you to lurk more. The post you replied to was a copypasta. You replied seriously to a copypasta that has been posted in pretty much every Yorimoi thread. This proves that it's not even a month since you've been there. Don't even think that you can adapt to board culture so quickly. The phrase "lurk for two years before posting" exists for a reason. That is the optimal amount of time you require.

Hazuki's show

I've been in pretty much every Yorimoi thread while it aired and no, it hasn't been posted in pretty much every Yorimoi thread. While the show aired, the threads were quite civil as the show went under a lot of people's radars. Only when the whole youtuber drama started people began to flood in - which is likely when you heard first about it too, as you clearly haven't been in the early threads.
The fact that you've been spamming your posts as copypasta and expect people to know about it doesn't make it any more Yea Forums related.

In any case, you still need to get the fuck out.

While I don't agree with all of this I can say it's not a bad list I guess.

>I'm not a newfag; I've been in early Yorimoi threads
Hilarious.
I watched this show on a whim when it was airing. It was the first show that aired in 2018 after all. You're still talking about YouTubers even though that has nothing to do with why you've been told to lurk (I am not the one you initially replied to). I told you to lurk more because you didn't realize that you were replying to a pasta that every fan of this show already knows. If you've been in airing threads, why weren't you in post-airing threads?
No one wants e-celeb discussion here, and I'm the first person who reports YouTuber threads and other off-topic shit on Yea Forums. That, however, does not excuse your newfaggotry.

How to get a Hinata gf aka. short stack with big boobs and charming personality?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sora yori mo Tooi Basho - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.33_[2018.03.15_05.35.28].jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

she's pretty ugly.

>I am not the one you initially replied to
Of course you are. And you are most likely also the one who's been spamming the copypasta for otherwise you wouldn't take so much pride in it to expect people to know about it.

>If you've been in airing threads, why weren't you in post-airing threads?
Because post-airing threads are stale circlejerks filled with people who can't let go and retards from reddit such as yourself, who were attracted by their favourite youtubers reviewing the show.

You still have to go back. >>>/reddit/ awaits.

I want a gf like Kimari

Attached: 1525062342839.png (990x1400, 539K)

>canon ugly

Attached: 1541936369286.jpg (960x1358, 860K)

You've really shit the bed on these last two seasons.

This meme is bad because it makes me sad.

Attached: 1546823887458.png (223x193, 78K)

Who would marry her? Just look at her!

Attached: 1541557775820.jpg (568x800, 390K)

Just admit your defeat and lurk more. This isn't reddit. No one is berating and downvoting you.

Exactly, this isn't reddit. And this is exactly why you need to leave your youtuber drama outside.

Both of you need to get the fuck out of here with this shit, though i will say the other user is correct that the threads were pretty civil when it aired.

>Say something nice about the AOTY of 2018.
It`ll be AOTY 2020 too. How based is that?

Attached: N0Gw4xe4-zE.jpg (700x700, 81K)

>though i will say the other user is correct that the threads were pretty civil when it aired
Pretty much. The threads only became shit after it had aired, when some e-celeb on youtube reviewed it. That's also when the VEGfags started to show up. Before that point they were too stuck up their own asses, interlocked in circlejerks to take note of other shows. But given that a lot of KyoAnifags are part-time normalfags, they naturally follow anime "critics" on youtube to learn what true genre "connoisseurs" like, and when some other show started to challenge the nimbus of VEG being the "critically acclaimed" show of the season they became butthurt about it.
Yorifags were just regular Anons enjoying their show, not giving a shit about what the outside world thinks. In any case, I'm tired of this debate as well, so I'll leave now.

By women, for women: The Anime

Be blessed with a divine presence of the Goddess and have a great day

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbPHu1N16VM

3:55 is best tune for the day

Attached: let me play you the kyoani song.gif (451x326, 66K)

beautiful.

Attached: violet happy blush.jpg (1080x1100, 367K)

Does Hinata fuck costumers at the back of the 4eleven she works in?

I never would expect an anime original to be AOTY on Yea Forums and Japan, usually it's one or the other.

deserved it. hands down

There's 4elevens in Konoha?

Japan is a stepping stone to antartica

Hinata aka best girl is a real cutie, weird she isn't more popular.

Get in line buddy

Contracted already

Attached: 1522818045058.png (1200x1179, 1.17M)

>AOTY isn't even on the list
As expected from the m/a/sters.

I feel like Yea Forums really appreciates anime originals.

>it's literally impossible to have a Yorimoi thread on Yea Forums without VEGeatables coming in to shit it up
Jesus christ. VEGfags truly are the worst fanbase on Yea Forums. Literally worse than shonentards, at least they stay in their cancer generals.
Fucking Yea Forums

You should appreciate the free bumps.

Attached: 1532642674770.jpg (886x591, 119K)

The soras must have a great realtor.

Attached: rent free.jpg (728x410, 194K)

So nice of you to admit you're either a Yea Forumsermin or /pol/nd scum. Now fuck off from our board.

>AOTY of 2018
>Sora Yori

Attached: 3529535928374985274.png (4000x4000, 84K)

>not taking her as your wife

Attached: 1517964519890.png (1359x1623, 632K)