>82
>spent almost a third of her life screaming into a mic
>still relatively healthy and lively
Are we really sure she is human?

Attached: 435943_508928.jpg (604x340, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2w5G7ET20s
youtu.be/KZx68puymCM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her characters are not

She outlived Bulma =(

It's just mind over matter as stupid as that sounds.

We all know how japs love their VA what are they gonna do when she dies in 5 months?
Who should voice goku?
>also screen cap this, louis

Listening to Goku for the past 25 years as this woman is going to be sad when she passes away. Is there anyone even remotely able to replace her. It's such a unique voice. Maybe they have a replicated version like the Miku vocaloid.

Imagine the sex

But why did Goku keep a woman's voice into adulthood?

Because saiyans don't go through puberty

I'm sure that she is human, but knows how to voice Goku well enough not to strain her voice. It's similar to how Bin Shimada knows Broly well enough to put context behind his screams.

Sorry but she sucks at voicing goku. Her old granny voice does not fit an adult man. You hipsters can cry and gnash your teeth forever but it won't change who really is Goku's best voice actor.

Attached: sean-schemmel-1.17.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Sean is a terrible Goku. He doesn't know how to switch between funny and serious, and uses that shitty filter everytime he goes Blue.

Nozawa is much better at voicing Goku, making sure that the audience knows he's a country bumpkin.

Fuck off weeb. Sean sounds like an adult man. Nozomi does not plain and simple. HxH Gon-San sounded like shit as well because they didn't hire an adult to voice an adult gon.

β

Arai Satomi

Attached: 1537928636574.gif (257x266, 1.52M)

Sean makes Goku sound like a retard

Who's death would hurt you the most: her or Wakamoto?

Funny that sure as hell doesn't look like Ian James Corlett

Wakamoto for sure.

>Japanese Dub fans: Nozawa rocks! Sean sucks!
>English Dub fans: Sean rocks! Nozawa sucks!
Honestly they're both great. Both deliver something to Goku's character in a way that the other doesn't. Kinda like Tobey-Spidey and Andrew-Spidey in a sense.

In Goku's case, Nozawa is able to capture the childish innocence and friendly nature of his character better whereas Sean is better at capturing his overall warrior side.

As opposed to Goku sounding like a retard?

>uses that shitty filter everytime he goes Blue
i haven't seen supers dub, what filter?

Sean was good for a while but downgraded majorly with Kai just like everyone else at Funi.

Shintani Mayumi

Attached: nanisore.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Honestly, she has been Goku for so long she'd probably die if she STOPS voicing him.

I think Sean has the perfect voice for Goku, but Nozawa just does her stuff so naturally, I really can't say I prefer one over the other.

based

Nah. Sugita could mimic Wakamoto's voice almost perfectly. He can replace Wakamoto if the time comes and if he's willing to do so.

Do not speak his or any other Gokus' names in front of Sean "Real Goku" Schemmel.

I agree. I'm a Japanese (almost boomer). I'm never into DB because I really can't stand her Goku scream. I don't hate her as a person but I hope she just retire already.

If she retires, Goku retires.

Mario Casteñada?

Fuck you, I thought she died.

english dub with their shitty rap won't ever hold a candle to Mario Castañeda

>Her yell when she goes super saiyan vs Broly and all the energy she puts out as Gogeta
What’s crazy is just how she doesn’t give up like Goku.

Based

>Goku
>Not a retard
Pick one

Can't wait for this shitty series to die with her.

STOP FALSE FLAGGING VIC YOU PEDOPHILE
i'm on to you and your shitty casting as Broly.
youtube.com/watch?v=k2w5G7ET20s

>that video
What the fuck is that real i'm not even a shitmmel fan

Because it was still alright as a very young adult, but at some point when he had a kid, became super saiyan, and got muscles over muscles it needed to stop.
It's really weird because Goku was THE symbol of masculinity growing up, so hearing his original voice is so off-putting.

Mario is the one and only perfect voice for Goku. He can do serious and funny. I pity the fools who didn't grow up listening to him.

Cuckdom was cheating on his wife. youtu.be/KZx68puymCM [Open]

Chiaki Omigawa.

Attached: Chiaki Omigawa in car.jpg (267x353, 21K)

Dragonball died with her, the series was her adventure.
Like the Game boy dying to the DS, the series is for a different breed of fans.

because he's become more childlike as he's gotten older

New Bulma sounds exactly the same tough.

Why does granny goku sound so weird, but granny Black sound so SUBARASHII?

Attached: 1506114984_Super_Saiyan_Rose.png (704x574, 191K)

Because your first impressio of goku was probably not nozawa, while your first impression of black was probably nozawa

Debatable
I played budokai 1 and 2 ganes to deatvaround the same time as I started watching the TV show and in Yurop those gameshad the nip dub.
So I got exposed to both granny and Schemmel Goku around the same time.

Shit taste
>Who should voice goku?
Chika Sakamoto

No one else.
Goku will finally die for good and Gohan will step up.

>and Gohan will step up.
Gohan has the same voice actress as Goku

Attached: 0BeJO.png (500x350, 147K)

Goten will step up.

user...

B-Bardock will come back.

It still baffles me that they had the same actress voice all men in one family.

Her voice fit goku, kid gohan and kid goten well, bardock and adult gohan not so much despite the more serious tone she gives bardock, there are a lot of seiyuus that could have done a better bardock

Someone really manly so the kids cry.

>82
>Has a job, a social network and people who care about her and look forward to her next performance at an age when a lot of people become miserable from social isolation
>Eats a healthy diet of rice, fish, rice, steamed vegetables, rice, lean meat, rice and a bit of rice if she feels like spoiling herself

The Nips love going full "MUH JAPANESE CUISINE" in manga, but the Japanese diet is one of the healthiest diets in the world, up there with the Med diet. Unsurprisingly these are the two regions where people live the longest.

Attached: 1470898670964.png (1280x720, 907K)

Agreed. I prefer Sean, but it's not like Nozawa isn't great in her own right. My only problem is how she voices the whole Son family.

It's one thing if you don't like sean, but to actually think an 82 year old woman's voice makes a better fit, you're a complete faggot with a body full of estrogen.

>82
>spent almost a third of her life screaming into a mic
>still relatively healthy and lively

>western voice actors still bitching about their working conditions

when she dies, they need to end the series or reboot the whole thing since the beginning.

Her voice has really changed though.

She used to scream her lungs out like it was nothing, but now her screams are raspy and sounds more like gargling.

In turn though, her entire range shifted, I don't think Nozawa from 30 years ago could've voiced Black as menacingly as she did.

>reboot the whole thing since the beginning
wouldn't even surprise me if they did that.

Attached: 1500850249693.jpg (900x900, 122K)

They have to record her voice to be able to use it generated by a computer

She can still scream like hell if she wants to. Watch the Kaioken x10 scene in Super. I just think she phoned it in for Kai and most of Super.

What puts me off is the higher pitch she uses for the slice of life scenes. She used to speak "normally" in Z, but now she uses this cutesy pitch even with adult Goku. But I guess that's a problem with the direction moreso.

She really needs to find and declare a successor before this happens. I see a lot of backlash and retarded reactions otherwise.