Steins gate 0 x steins gate

which was better and why?

Attached: ssasdasada.png (523x389, 180K)

Steins gate since steins gate 0 didn't really introduce completely new aspects of time travel, it just expanded on what steins gate did right

it explained rine mail and AI

Chaos;Child because the writing is actually decent for once

Yes but it didn't actually introduce a new time traveling mechanic which would've pushed me into its favor since I like the writing of both

both are bad

like what new mechanic?
never watched chaos; anything
gimme a rundown

>watched
Play the VNs pleb

Say they get the possibility transport non living matter through time and holy deamn the quad

>writing is actually decent
*blocks your path*
Heh nothing personnel, kid.

Attached: 57075.jpg (256x300, 22K)

but the VN's have no canon ending

anyone else would like to see a spin-off about the adventures of Mayuri and Suzuha in BC 18000?

yeah, the whole one minute of it before Okabe showed up.

I haven't seen the anime of 0 yet, but anything that uses plastic surgery to create a twist is instant garbage in my book.

>plastic surgery
wh0t?

Neither? They're both the same story. 0 is just something that happens during Steins;Gate. If I have to pick I'd say S;G just because it's a more complete story than 0 since it has both the beginning (invention of d-mail) and ending (kurisu true end).

In one route of the VN, Kagari got plastic surgery to look like Yuki while the real Yuki wasn't even in the story.

The 0 anime worked out fine and the animation didn't need to be amazing.
No reason in comparing em steins;fags, play chaos;head and child already.
You're embarrassing yourselves.

Attached: 25_9ZBsGd4.png (259x224, 29K)

another shits;gay thread subverted

Attached: 1528494463766.jpg (400x400, 24K)

what about the games?

This. SciAdv writers can't make a game without forcing in their shit-tier "I did it for the lulz XD" villains. The original Steins;Gate feels like a complete anomaly, and the same shitshow somehow happened in 0 as well. Just why?

Any story that has its foundations built with irredeemable villains do not deserve to have its writing be called anything but garbage.

Attached: 62074.jpg (256x300, 16K)

0 is entirely unnecessary and doesn't even deliver on its premise, that being seeing how Okabe managed to come up with and send the video d-mail in a post WW3 world.

>Just beat Steins;Gate 1 and 0 couple of days ago
>Suddenly loads of Steins;Gate threads start popping up

I swear man, I know about the whole thing of maybe I just didn't notice it before, but this shit is still spooky

Attached: CTeUH20UcAAK978(1).jpg (194x179, 10K)

You still got to read the VN, animeonly

Steins;Gate because they actually put effort in and didn't leave shit completely unresolved for no reason.

They've been a little more frequent recently.

Attached: 1551355177162.png (684x634, 231K)

I have. It was overly filled with padding to deliver on a simple concept, which also felt like it forgot one of its main points of interest halfway through, which was the AI-Kurisu.
My post was meant to apply to both the anime and the VN.

The absolute best would've been Steins;Gate with the 0 story already included. Knowing how it all turns out before playing 0 is shit.

That would've completely fucked the pacing of the original and made it a slog.

Attached: 68989090_p0.jpg (919x768, 228K)

It would have been dreadful pacing to have arrived at that point in the story then have to play another 40 hrs and adding new storylines and characters that have nothing to do with the rest of the story.

But they can transport non living matter through time.
How do you think army Suzuha was still wearing clothing?

What did you expect exactly, in that case? We get to see Okabe battle with himself, and realize that he must simply do his part to pass on his findings to the next iteration. Rather than following the singular Okabe Rintarou we get to see a little more complex of a story exploring various worldlines by means of a different route structure.
Won't argue on the Amadeus front however, agreed.

Attached: 1535979651804.png (511x413, 109K)

It probably has more to do with "you can't time travel a bomb on Hitler's crib" because that would screw up huge aspects of time travel.

Steins;Gate Elite was just released so the franchise is on people's minds.

>not just getting him into art school

Steins;Gate has pretty bad pacing already anyways. It hits its climax around chapter six and then you spend a dozen hours playing children's card games with catgirls and going on dates with trannies without actually moving the plot anywhere.

Ofc the pacing would be bad. But I don't know the original ending would've had way more impact in that way.

The solution when you have a bad aspect of your story isn’t to enlarge the bad part.
There are a lot of bad pacing in both games, which is why it would have been even worse if they were combined into 1.

>I did it for the lulz XD
how does this fit s;g0?

Zero was a mistake and is only good for memes

Attached: alfnjelx895y.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

who are the shaman girls?