Post mangas that got old really fast

Post mangas that got old really fast

Attached: NEOBK-1975444.jpg (318x500, 70K)

Watamote, it was cute and charming but it would have really benefited from being shorter

Every single one of them

Usagi drop

komi san

Hatsukoi Zombie. It's been the same three girls for the whole fukking story and the drama has always stayed the same.

so much this

People will hate me for this, but One Punch Man.

Black Clover

hachi ichi was terrible

OPM prides itself on being a parody series and then basically becomes the exact thing it was parodying after it runs out of jokes (which happens really early on desu)

This. I just read it the other day and oh boy was it a waste of time.

Now this is a thread

Yeah, every single weekly manga gets old so fast. But fucking shit manga that get like 6 pages per week are the worst. They try to have huge cliffhangers but wtf having 1 page to de-escalate the previous cliffhanger, 4 pages of filler, then 1 page for the next cliffhanger gets old old old super fast.

Boku no Hero Academia

Based

Sakamoto desu Ga
Its one joke extended for 4 volumes

Get out

Is the manga still on Garou's arc? I stopped reading after the tournament and decided to not pick it back up until they were done with that faggot.

Right now its on the Monster association base arc. Garou hasn't shown up since his beat down from facing Orochi
Though once it reaches the executives he'll fight Darkshine.

One that stands out in my mind was Tokyo ghoul re:. I remember blazing through the original, but then it just hit a brick wall. And also tower of God. I had a few retries here or there, but I just couldn't.

almost every popular romcom right now

>mangas

Why did main male character had to be nerd? Why could it not be fit guy x fit girl romance?

Domestic na Kanojo

>training
>filler villain
>training
>filler villain
>training
>filler villain
yep

How many japanese high-school boys do you think could related there?

>all lessons are just battles
WOW NO WONDER THEY NEED A WHOLE SCHOOL SYSTEM FOR THIS

Basically all of them go on too long.

This includes the ones that ended early, they were shit and got cancelled.

The issue of regulation is so hamfisted I can't even
I thought that was the point of the school?
And despite it being a school manga, it could've still gone to different places. Harry Potter wasn't stuck in the same old building all the time.

>I thought that was the point of the school?
Guidance from more experience heroes, partnership opportunities, easing your way into getting a hero license, establishing your name even before you graduate. They also have regular classes, not just combat or rescue training
>And despite it being a school manga, it could've still gone to different places. Harry Potter wasn't stuck in the same old building all the time.
It has plenty of moments were they are outside the building

Yet another victim of a great short-story concept being spun out until it drags.

Just three more chapters until that shitshow ends. I'm so happy.

3? That's a weird way to spell 9

Does it really end this soon? Was it axed?

Yeah, 9 more chapters to translate, manga ends in 3 chapters? 4 chapters? idk.
Even if it was axed, 9 chapters from where the translation stands seems good enough to make an ending

>mangas

What didnt get old

Is there a clear winner of MC's bowl yet?

I think the author is just skipping all the "filler" lessons and sticking with the combat stuff because he thinks that's the only thing people find interesting. We do know that they have various subjects in the school and one of the puns early on was when the lessons were so "normal school".

I'm personally still enjoying reading it.

They've been to a lot of places though? It's just that when they go out of the school grounds they seem to get attacked by villains which lead to the whole dorm situation.

The manga or the webcomic?

What the fuck happened to her legs?
Who approved this cover?

I was going to ask what's wrong with her legs then I notice both of her are on the same stairtep so there shouldn't be that amount of foreshortening between each leg.

Hinamatsuri

user, TG ended almost one year ago.

SnK

it's obviously the manga
The webcomic gives me pangs of agony that ONE won't finish it

Obvious case, but Berserk. Miura should've ended it long time ago.

Is this still ongoing?
Has anything happened?

>mangas

every romcom

It's like her left leg is spliced in from a different pose. Like she's obviously climbing stairs based on her right leg and overall pose but the left leg is not only in the wrong place, its entirely the wrong perspective, size and rotation.

aww man, no anime like the author wanted

You can have the left leg in that position while climbing the stairs, it's just awkward, but the perspective is just plain wrong.

It's a shame. This manga is straight garbage with one of the worst MCs out there. Honestly Megumi is one of the hottest girls I have ever seen, the mangaka knows what he is doing in that regard.

I just focus on Megumi and don't care of the relationship.

Both of her legs are on the same stair so no, not really. She'd have to be standing straight or squatting but she's not doing either. I tried to show how it should be in the pic but I'm no drawfag. I think even the staircase perspective might be fucked in relation to her.

Attached: autism.png (318x500, 370K)

Should have just included nipples every so often.

Oh, I thought you were referring to the inward rotation. But yeah, the leg can't be in that position if both legs are standing on the same level.

Or the author could've had Megumi stop hitting the MC for no reason when she shows him her panties. Or at least let the MC get fed up with it and defend himself.

The front leg is up in the air, not flat on the stair.

what are shadows?