Shingeki no Kyojin

First LEAKS: RIP Jean

Attached: LEAK.png (250x241, 73K)

Too good to be true.

jean is kill

Jean, no, you can't die yet.

Attached: 1375640368310.gif (480x301, 238K)

a year old leak

Attached: Beating a dead horse.gif (250x231, 786K)

photoshoop

I can't believe Jean is fucking dead!

GODVI WILL SURVIVE

Annie is...

Spoiler. Eren rapes Armin and impregnates him.
t.Isayama

Attached: 2ded85e7645893a171bd604d89b27370.jpg (564x449, 47K)

The bestest girl and she smells nice.

Attached: Annie is qt.jpg (797x790, 60K)

JEAN!

Attached: 311759._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1073x905, 151K)

HOLY SHIT!

I want to FUCK Hansi and SMELL her

Attached: Hansi.jpg (320x349, 29K)

LM soon.

Attached: 52817294_p3.jpg (1200x840, 275K)

D-damn. Three hachis confirm so I won't argue but I was sure it'd be the other way around.

Attached: marked for seed supplier.jpg (1909x1226, 809K)

Almost a year old

>Grisha marries after he helps a woman/defends a woman
Wait, Eren defended Historia like Grisha did with Dina, and Eren is 19 now too...

LM soon.

Attached: 39691747_p0.png (686x552, 313K)

Maybe there was a hug we didn’t see after that scene

seems unimportant then

Right, Isayama must write EH to happen in same exact way past Grisha relations happened, cause current Eren was taken over by Grisha, so he must repeat his mistakes.
in before Eren doesn't exist at all and he is just a conglomerate of minds born from union between his own childish mind when he ate Grisha and who grisha mind slowly took over, Grisha adult mind and now Tybur sister and a spice of Frieda and Kruger kind.

Just saw the leaks.

It's a Gabi chapter.

Right, Isayama must write EH to happen in same exact way past Grisha relations happened, cause current Eren was taken over by Grisha, so he must repeat his mistakes.
in before Eren doesn't exist at all and he is just a conglomerate of minds born from union between his own childish mind when he ate Grisha and who grisha mind slowly took over, Grisha adult mind and now Tybur sister and a spice of Frieda and Kruger kind.

Just came back from Isayama's home.
Gabi and all references to her have been removed from the manga.

Attached: Did someone just say...GOBLINS.gif (444x250, 767K)

does gabi and falco fuck?

He will not repeat Grisha's mistakes. Otherwise, all of it was for nothing.

Not if it’s shown in a flashback

Remember we still don’t know what happen between them after that scene

he had a bastard kid with a Reiss girl so he did that.
Or maybe you are right, to not repeat this mistake he ordered Historia to get impregnated by farmer in his stead which would explain Hisu sad face upon going into the barn to do the act with him.

t. manlet

This guy gets it. Kudos for you my nigger.

EHfags killed the hype

Except we saw Eren's thoughts and Grisha wouldn't hurt AM.

Eren and Gabi fuck.

>it's a Floch chapter

>I want to FUCK Hansi
Same here.
>and SMELL her
SAME HERE!

saw the spoilers and all I can say is that Floch does the most edgiest thing you can imagine

It's a beach chapter

Cute and canon

Attached: 030.png (831x1200, 1.86M)

>Jean
>Dead horse

It fits.

>It’s a Rico chapter

**Flock rapes Hanji**

He probably married Historia in secret. The difference between Grisha and Eren is that Eren won’t sacrifice his own child for Eldia, but rather he will sacrifice Eldia to save his and Historia’s love child.

How observant of you user.

Attached: Best Girl stares at you.png (700x564, 160K)

Well, he already (unwillingly?) created an Eldian restoration movement, just like Grisha.
But I think Grisha's main mistake was that he put his idealistic fight before his family.

yes, Rico's headstone will be shown in the background of a panel

Forcing another person to do something for Eren's goals still counts as repeating Grisha's mistakes. So he must not be involved in the pregnancy matter at all.

Based Isayama.

What if it's an Eren chapter but actually a Kruger one because Eren is thinking about his memories?

I agree. So the question becomes, was EH baby planned or did Historia get pregnant by accident?

gabi reveals her ackerhax

Attached: 1549413358616.png (2000x1352, 228K)

Grisha's main mistake was to keep such a cuck of a son. He should have seen that his son was useless and pathetic and not bring him into the plan in the first place.

I'd rather WHT memories or the train party

You know, I just got a very strange idea.
What if Eren is the father BUT he doesn't know about it?
Was that option discussed here?

Now these guys are writing fanfics. KYS for you, shipperfags.

>So he must not be involved in the pregnancy matter at all.
>shipperfags
Are you illiterate of not right in the head?

What if Eren is the baby?

Considering how many bitches Chadren must be fucking I wouldn't doubt Historia accidentally slipped in there.

>was EH baby planned or did Historia get pregnant by accident?
>He probably married Historia in secret.

Only a shipperfag would write this.

Attached: 4492310.jpg (1080x878, 79K)

Attached: 006.jpg (454x501, 177K)

>EHnigger thinks that SnK is a shoujo

Eren IS the baby

I was talking about specifically, it says Eren wasn't involved in the pregnancy matter. How is this shipping?

Imagine how mad reiner will be when he finds out eren impregnated his girlfriend

Reiner can't get a break.

>this double delusion

Probably upset that Eren's cheating on him and starting a new family

seriously though, it would be funny for reiner to see historia after all this time and he still has a crush on her and hasn't had a relationship because of the whole child soldier thing so he's a bit infatuated. she's just there with her farmer chad and his heart breaks a tiny bit more

That's not quite it. Eren must impregnate Historia because Frieda was a siscon who loved Historia very much and also wanted to do lewd things to her but never had the courage when she was still alive, so she took over his mind and had sex with her imouto through Eren in order to protect her from a terrible fate and also to satisfy her incestuous urges.

>it would be funny
Really though, please just give him a break for once in his fucking miserable life

Historia is being set up to die during childbirth

Other than seeing Historia giving birth to another man's child he still needs to see Annie get brutally killed and Gabi becoming a shifter.

Press S to spit

Attached: 4E904226-3983-45FA-B0FC-371FF39D2FEF.jpg (1197x392, 178K)

No I want to see him fucking snap and start hating Eldians again, unleash his incel rage on Paradis. Maybe he'll buy into Zeke's plan to stop all breeding after he sees his crush defiled by a farmer, while he the armoured titan is still a loser.

What was the point of these characters if they die without doing anything significant to the plot?

Antishipperfag is just retarded and paraoinc

And nothing of value was lost.

Connie and Jean were death bait from the start. Isayama just didn't have the heart to kill them.

I-I thought it was already over

>lesbians are more desperate than waifufags
Imagine failing so much in life as a woman