Parasite

Truly the greatest pleb filter

Attached: kiseijuu_wallpaper_by_azizkeybackspace-d7v8by1.png (1366x768, 1.11M)

Manga is better.

Starts off strong but ending is really weak and boring. Also they killed off best girl.

Attached: aa4.jpg (562x237, 16K)

this

Ending? The dude actually gets laid unlike other MCs, then proceeds to kill the strongest creature in existence with one arm and a machete.If that's not enough he rekts a serial killer and saves his gurl.

You are just salty your thot died.

This

How does the manga differ from the anime? I just finished it last night and loved it.

Killed off both best girls, even.

explain

Kana and Reiko.

Main difference is the modern artstyle in the anime compared to manga. Most of the story is the same.
There is also a bit more censorship in the anime. One example is the dick hand scene being implied rather than shown in its full glory

The biggest issue for me though is that in the final fight, Gotou in the manga is distracted by Illegal dumping going on in the middle of the night at the garbage spot which allowed Shinji to get an opening. In the Anime there are no illegal dumpers, implying that Shinji managed to speed blitz Gatou who was not distracted which was stupid as fuck. it was a small detail but important, as the illegal dumpers were also pointing meant to resonate with the shows environmental message

how accurate is this in terms of quality/time ?

Attached: 6824689.png (1387x911, 15K)

bump

It's not fair, bros.

Attached: kana-prt-miura_n315-pxv.png (1600x1344, 3.95M)

6/10 in terms of best girl score, whats your excuse ?

Alright, have some real best girl then.

Attached: parasyte-skt-stone-pxv.png (510x965, 104K)

Attached: Tamurabon_p02.jpg (984x1400, 258K)

FPBP
That dubstep ear rape is reason enough to drop it.

>tfw she died
she was the only parasyte that was actually intelligent, interesting and would probably be able to feel if they gave her more time, therefore waifu material
She would also be one of the only girls I would impregnate. Her skills at making babies shut up is admirable

This, main girl looks much better in the manga too.
fucking based