Gleipnir

forget Beastar,this is the actual 'Furry' anime

Attached: D00IXrlU4AEkRID.jpg (690x990, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b34p204HQO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shame ESL translators got their hands on it.

Gleipnir fucking sucks.

Gleipnir is getting an anime?

Spics ruined it. When a series is being translated by a group of Mexicans who are too stupid to realize upside down exclamation points aren't used outside of Spanish it's safe to say any translations they do will be garbage.

Attached: 20190304_080152.jpg (441x521, 187K)

This is getting an anime? I forgot it even existed, lost all interest years ago.

Holy shit, that's actually pretty funny.

yup

I'd imagine it's going to be censored to Hell and back though.

I remember the small breasted girl that got naked before getting inside being best, so that's probably going to get hit harder with censorship. Is she still alive?

Director: Kazuhiro Yoneda
Series Composition: Shinichi Inozume
Character Design: Takahiro Kishida
Studio: Pine Jam

I remember this manga being edgy and retarded, but that's okay because I'm edgy and retarded myself.

It's been a while since I read the manga and mangadex is down right now but if I remember correctly there were some bare titties when the leader of flat chick's group was performing her initiation "ritual" with the MC's love interest

Yeah they turned into a wacky she beast before turning back to normal

I think I remember that, but couldn't remember how long ago it was, and didn't know if she was still surviving with new chapters. I doubt she would get what she needs, because she isn't first girl and because I don't know if the manga would be willing to show it.

>English Publisher
>Kodansha Comics (March 2019; Print)

I dont mind it being edgy but does it really have to be retarded too?

That's getting an anime? Doesn't it got gore and nudity and shit?

Retarded is mandatory for edgy, it's what makes it fun.

I was one of the 9 or so people who cared about it when Jag was translating it. And even I'm surprised this got an anime. It wasn't that good but certainly moody.

>Studio: Pine Jam
So far they only made shorts, Gamers and Just Because. They will fuck up action show

What do you think about his older manga?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-04 Search - MangaDex.png (1656x645, 597K)

Yeah, I dropped off the wagon too. I remember voyeur head, so with that plot point she might not completely drop off the map.

It's at least an excuse for her to be relevant for one more time, but unless this goes for a harem I can't expect her to be as relevant as I hope. They should give voyeur head a good show to watch, and us too.

Only read Haru to Natsu. Fun but forgettable romcom with lewd twins.
Way better than edgy and nonsensical trash like Gleipnir at least.

Read genderbend one

>Garbage manga gets an anime
>Not this masterpiece about pure love and surviving the end of the world

youtu.be/b34p204HQO0

2 Nukes weren't enough

Attached: Tengoku Daimakyou.jpg (1114x1600, 510K)

reading it right now, does the beta fucks her in the fursuit ?

>Pine Jam
Literally who?

I dion't think he did with or without it.

Oh neat, it's going to suck when he kills the catgirl, I liked her a lot.