One Piece

>Nami wants to go to a bath house
>Sanji wants to go to a bath house
Any else noticed this?
ODAAAAA

Attached: Sanji going to see his beloved Nami naked again.png (869x729, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17539411
youtube.com/watch?v=G415x5zYDn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Confirmed Sanji does not love Nami he just lusts after her

So Sanji beat Page without getting a scratch and now he is going to see Nami naked?
Win Win if you ask me

Except Sanji has used the word love with Nami multiple times and didn't lust over her when this happened where he basically touching her bare thighs

Attached: sanji-nami-one-piece-1113791-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 89K)

>suit enables him to become as rapey as absalom
>Nami can't ever look at him the same way
>no one can

Even if we do get a decent bath scene, the anime will just ruin it.

Attached: toei.jpg (589x1717, 576K)

>this guy again

Attached: 20190304_020824.jpg (92x143, 12K)

They improved everything but the show is aimed at children.

>rapey
Go back to tumblr. Nami doesn't care as long as they pay. There is factual evidence in the manga for this

Sanji only loves Pudding, if he loves Nami he would fuck her years ago

>as long as they pay
Bikini photo shoot is not the same as a peep show, virgin.

>he didn't read alabasta
Kill yourself you can't even read the manga

This works out fine then because Nami is saving herself for Vivi.

>he didn't read thriller bark
You're projecting

Why are you still here? Is this all you do? Sad!

Arguing about sana on 4chin won't stop the sana train. Sorry to tell you but it's the truth

Attached: IMG_20190304_003930.jpg (700x986, 168K)

When will Perona take her shoes off?

Attached: pantyhose-sole.jpg (900x1168, 25K)

>Reading
Watch the anime faggotron

>being this triggered

Attached: 1551660357493.png (754x698, 370K)

When she no longer feels like wearing shoes.

Well we are only talking about her nakama.
Even this chapter the only reason she told brook not to come was because he wouldn't fit in. Not because he would spy on her

But she's always wearing them. How can we get her to stop?

Attached: cute_perona_transparent.png (640x512, 37K)

Mihawk has probably been convinced to take her shoe shopping at least once.

Just bring Usopp and she will get naked in front of you.

Triples confirm. I really would like to see this. Them being an unofficial couple in general.

Nami is so bitchy that I don't ship her to any poor soul, not even to Sanji, the faggot.

Try again, she's only sexually attracted to stuffed teddy bears.
I'm sure Tumblr has a term for it somewhere.

>Improved
If you refer to the picture, it's basically only backgrounds that are improved, and even that is a bit rare.

This, noone with any shred of sympathy towards Sanji would want him to end up with what is canonically the most immoral, selfish and spiteful member of the crew.

Usopp scared her for life, if she doesn't want another trauma, she will obey.

I don't even ship them, they're just a wholesome pair. He gets a servan- I mean, associate, and she gets a spooky castle to stay in.

Would be cool to see her tag along when he has to go do Shichibukai things.

Fuck you, Nami is the one who shouldn't be shipped with that faggot

Look at nami's face, it is much better in the anime.

Yet people ship her with Luffy?
When Luffy himself implied he wouldn't marry Nami and Oda in a SBS said Luffy isn't interested in Nami

Post your 10 OP women you'd wife up IMMEDIATELY

>Boa Sandersonia
>Vivi, a.k.a Bastet the future Nikyu Nikyu user and 13th Commander of the Straw Hat Fleet
>Perona
>Charlotte Fuyumeg
>Charlotte Amande
>Charlotte Galette
>Charlotte Smoothie *
>Whitey Bay
>Jewelry Bonney
>Belo Betty

* replace with Charlotte Praline if Hybird mermaids pull an Ariel and get normal legs during tail splitting.

Attached: boaSandersoniaCatBra.jpg (850x607, 146K)

>oh no i cant see 2cm more of the drawn lines

Cute! I agree, your idea is better. I also wanne see more Perona - Zoro scenes at some point. I feel like they have a cute dynamic.

Found the neckbeard faggot that is in love with Nami.
You do realize she is fake right? I'm guessing you self insert as Luffy and want then to be together.

YIKES

This, she's way too good for this walking dick cheese fountain.

That's just because an unhealthy amount of people self-insert as Luffy. Not even because he's particularly cool or compelling, some people just compulsively want to be the "main character". Sad.

Perona, Vivi, Koala... that's about it.

>Luffy
>Implying this manchild could ever love anyone romantically
You couldn't be more wrong, my wish is for Nami to stay single EOS

Attached: 1549687244053.png (446x435, 39K)

But I want her to keep wearing her tights

Attached: perona_reading_the_news.jpg (702x800, 346K)

Shipping her with any SH would make a bad ending.
Shhhh, wipe those tears

Attached: Paulie_Outraged_at_Nami.png (1280x720, 891K)

Anyone who ships Nami with Luffy is mentally retarded. That ship has been BTFO multiple times.

Pic not related

Attached: DGSxexzVwAAMbV1.jpg (1200x867, 409K)

Can someone photoshop that retard face into someting drawn better?

This The mere existence of LuHanfags should have tipped you in on this phenomenon. They don't pay attention to who Luffy is as a character. All they know is he's the one that hot chick is in love with and they want to live that dream.

What tears?

Acquire better taste and glasses user

Attached: sandersoniaKimono.jpg (748x987, 208K)

Tears from being triggered by someone telling the canon truth about your waifu

I am not saying her canon face is bad but that drawing's one.

Pretty much. Perona seems like she's an inherently lonely person, obsessed with surrounding herself with fellows, and goes through abandonment issues when she's by herself.
She's lonesome to the point where she's compelled to assist those she doesn't even like ie. Zoro, just so she can have someone to talk to. So it's nice that she had Mihawk to float around, literally. He also seems especially solitary, so it's a good partnership.
I'd bet we'll get some more on her (undoubtedly heart wrenching) background when she inevitably gets tied up in whatever is going on with Moria right now.

Attached: __brook_kumacy_and_perona_one_piece_drawn_by_late_night_bloomer__e0a19c705e98aba8cbb3d063f35a7e9b.pn (661x636, 725K)

>no tashigi
>no viola
>no komurasaki
>no Ishilly

I would say shit taste, but at least you have vivi. The best girl.
Trash list though

Attached: 1551667428519.jpg (1200x964, 110K)

Find one(1) female in one piece that wouldn't go crazy from the attrition of spending the rest of their life in an intimite relationship with Luffy. Makino doesn't count cause it's his secondary mommy.

She was alone there, most likely, for a few months. You wouldn't have killed another human being either in that situation.

Really this guy is still at it.........the new chapter can't release fast enough

Attached: 1551679758461.jpg (308x362, 55K)

are you saying the anime is just as sexy as the manga art?

Attached: 1507197871427.jpg (1872x7648, 3.43M)

How much time passed between Thriller Bark and Sabody?

Only because they know his powers.

Oh, and somehow I forgot second best girl
>NO KOALA

Attached: koala___one_piece___cheap_comissions_open_by_asterv_dbx8cxj-pre.jpg (738x1083, 95K)

Don't know, that is why I wrote a few months,

Based and Boapilled

Attached: Heres+her+and+one+of+her+sisters+in+their+snake+_4753edcb9c43c99989be4da32237980f.jpg (800x883, 295K)

That's what comes with being the Main character.
And this is the main reason why Oda told you faggots that Luffy isn't interested.

You know someone is batshit crazy when they don't even believe the creator himself when what he says goes against their delusions

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew as the 10th and final SH, and she will be the next user of the Nikyu fruit

Attached: 3d1a581d55ce19d2f2c9f7706f0b786b.jpg (735x478, 70K)

Big Mom.

>Tashigi
Subpar jobber marine and swordswoman.

>Viola
Used goods flogged by Doflacock

>Komurasaki
How much of a cuck are you to marry an actual whore

>Ishilly
Praline is the superior mermaid

VERY dumb frogposter

Attached: bonney-pin-up.jpg (850x1202, 166K)

>that scene where ivan turns the brute into a qt
Unironically wish it were me

But I like Nami mainly because of her flaws and bitchy attitude mixed with her decent actions from time to time. Nobody's perfect

>post bonney who is a known cum drum for blackbeard's crew

Dumb slagposter

Attached: 1551043056996.jpg (657x527, 40K)

It sounds legit though, since that would be as long that Brook would've spent with the Strawhats. Would be especially mean if he got separated from them so quickly.
But she also had to sustain herself for that long, I doubt Mihawk keeps much food in the pantry.

>images
>better than voice acting and 'bouncy' animations
Are you retard?

I'm not a shipfag. I don't pretend to know who's gonna end up with who, but I read the manga and watch the anime and I know that so far the only female that would want to marry him is Boa. There is no other candidate so to waste time saying that shipfags that ship them are somehow more wrong then others is a clear indication that there's something wrong in your head.

Imagine loving a fake character. Lets be real here even if she was real Nami would be disgusted by your overweight pathetic body

I just know that Kuma was like
>Top kek I'm gonna send her to Mihawk's place, he's gonna be so mad
when he slapped her over there
Cheeky bear cunt

Let's be honest here, Yea Forums. If this could happen to you, would you want it to

Attached: 1506706165379.png (996x600, 586K)

>Vivi, a.k.a Bastet the future Nikyu Nikyu user and 13th Commander of the Straw Hat Fleet
Based Boa poster

Attached: 64f7fd1fe9fe34e4e33a8f5f7888df4c.jpg (640x512, 138K)

>Vivi
>Paw Paw Fruit
Well that makes no fuckin sense

Kuma literally asked her where she wanted to go to which, she even repleid. He, then, consulted his 'bible' and sent her in that castle.

Usurped by new hotness

cringey frog speedreader

Attached: belo-betty.jpg (189x267, 14K)

Weebs gotta be reminded that the only cute girl from OP that might ever be interested in them is Baby 5. And that's because of a severe psychological defect.

>those dead eyes

Shit taste

What if the paw is in her ass?

Reminder that Nami is cute and gay!

Attached: naimgay.jpg (1047x365, 301K)

She is already married now, kek.

Yeah but of all the derelict castles to send her to, I'm sure there are a lot in One Piece, he picked the house of another warlord

says the self-isnert

>meanwhile IRL

Attached: images (13).jpg (197x256, 12K)

>kek
You are so new it's embarrassing. You're trying too hard to fit in

Why did he lose his muscles

Nami has fucked
>Vivi
>Robin
>Camie
>Carrot
>Herself
Who else?

Because that's how Oda draws pretty girls

Not him but
>being this assblasted

>There is no other candidate
No one asked for your opinion you autist. Love interests usually don't walk around talking about marriage every hour of the day. That's not exactly the only sign that exists, whether in fiction or irl.

Attached: wtf am i reading.png (446x430, 162K)

Think about her power. I am sure there aren't many that can resist her, in East Blue.

Depends on how fucked up my life is at that point

I think i should create a copy pasta at this point but here goes a summary:
>Confirmation of the 2-9 DF theory(see pic in case you dont know what it is)
>Admirals and Revs fighting over Kuma who is already dead inside and wonded
>She is nearby and since Im is after her she'll be forced to eat it
>She would carry Kuma's will as a ruler betrayed by the WG

Attached: IMG_20190217_182709_529.jpg (1280x1076, 226K)

>not him
>is him
Nah I agree with him. LuHan is the last ship we should be attacking when shit like LuNa exists

>Kuma killed by Admirals during the Reverie
>Revolutionaries retreat in anger
>Kuma's fruit inhabits a nearby fruit in the dining quarters
>Vivi accidentally takes a bite when distracted by socializing
>Uses it to escape Imu's wrath after she/he commands the great purge

This isn't that hard to imagine

Attached: hoodedVivi.jpg (600x453, 54K)

>triggered
I don't need to fit to reply, kek.

I think most straw hats will be single but if pairing must happen LuHan is likely just by the fact Hancock canonically love him. Also Luffy is such a manchild only someone like Hancock could cope with it.

>defending the fact that you have no better proof or arguments then your opposition
Cringe. You sound extremely pathetic. Especially the "nobody asked you" part and your pic choice. If you try any harder you might start sweating blood.

strawpoll.me/17539411

B...b-bros ? Why is zehahaha winning ?

Actually, now I think about it, is there a limit to who Perona can and can't make mega depressed? We've never seen it fail on anybody, besides god Usopp of course.

Could she throw some ghosts at Akainu or Big Mom or Kaido or Katakuri and turn them into grovelling infants?

Attached: Perona.600.1269619.jpg (600x507, 95K)

Finally someone with a brain in here

Attached: canon ship.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

No I wasn't him lol

>Cringe
Right back at you. Luhanfags everyone.

Based, Imuvirgins BTFO

Nah dudes, she's gonna get the Mera Mera No Mi

>calls other new
>can't even recognize text pattern
retard

More build up with Blackbeard. Imu is out of the blue and we know very little about the being.

I think Imu will be the final boss and will probably be an Archangel of sorts.

Conis and Wanda

Where are the strong sons/daughters-in-law?
Where is Compote's husband?
Where is Compote daughter?

>he thinks bonney wasn't used as a cocksleeve when she was captured by the only pirate in one piece who actually acts like a pirate

Attached: 1551152085058.png (784x645, 36K)

So the only basis for the theory is that Kuma is near death, and Vivi is nearby... when so are countless others. Pretty weak.
If anything, it would be positively e p i c for the Fruit to get eaten by Shirahoshi

Attached: 1534660718020.gif (500x281, 677K)

>Mera Mera No Mi Vivi
>Vibrant blue flames vivi

Drawfriend quick! Use your powers!

Luffy and Zoro are pretty damn determined and it worked right away, so I’d guess it works against anyone no matter how tough your mental is?

Besides the option of taking her out before the ghost gets to you, or being faster than the ghosts, could it be haki can help protecting yourself from it?

But as far as we know it’s just as broken as Sugar’s.

>Where is Compote's husband?
>Implying that hambeast has a husband

Blue flames only provide healing effects, see Marco

fugo what are you doing here? go help your friends!

The problem with Luffy ships is that they portray him as a loveable father when in reality he won't be that and will be a shitty dad like goku is. He won't be there all kissy and saying I love you to someone. That's why Hancock seems more likely since I believe Luffy will have a kid at the end of the series and Hancock will be the mother solely on the fact that Hancock would be happy with just having his kid.

Self inserts are the cancer of this community. They misinterpret Luffy's character all the time.

Side note: Rogue wasn't part of Roger's crew so all of you who love to use parallels as your source for you ship should know Nami and Robin are out the window for Luffy

>t. speedreading frog
Bonney's chastity was saved thanks to Akainu, who made BB & crew run like the cowardly cucks they are.

Attached: akainu+bonney.jpg (700x686, 280K)

Coupled with levitation and astral projection I'd say it's by far one of the most underappreciated fruits in the series.

How are those chains holding her? Can't she just become 1 years old and free herself?

And how does Bonney's fruit work? Why can't she turn him into a fetus right now?

Yeah, Sugar needs to touch the other with her child body. Big difference being, Sugar can allow to "take out" a super strong guy, while Perona’s "just" makes him powerless for some times.

Blackbeard isnt a rapist, he asks her to become his woman, he aint Doffy
There is also the fact that Vivi is soon to be in a simular position as Kuma, wich ties with the whole "inheriting will" theme one piece has, and there is also the strong possibility of her going back to the crew so such power would be the power up she needs to survive in the new world
Nah, if there is one character that will never die its Sabo, not after the whole thing with Ace and his own death fake out
Draw user has forsaken Vivi, im still waiting for his drawing of egyptian neko Vivi

Attached: 88890865.png (1345x1582, 1.36M)

Gee if only there was a mineral that could suppress DF powers

Seastone.

I guarantee these self insertors are the same people that argue Luffy is invincible and can beat anyone. They want him to be the perfect Mary Sue he so desperately isn't, because they have fuck all idea about what makes a character actually effective.

> Vivi
> "titanic" captain

She just doesn’t have the level in the slightest.

>it is much better in the anime.
It only ever looks that way in the anime

I could finally be the Pretty Princess I deserve to be

Attached: 1551687388575.png (284x284, 96K)

Her body is weak. It could be a side effect of that fruit. Although there is no reason to assume haki can't counter it, there is also no reason to believe it can.
That fruit is a bit broken but we don't know it completely. For example, when she was going through Usopp's heart, she could have created, inside him, a mini blast ghosts and he was done but she didn't. Maybe because she is a retard or maybe it is another side effect of the fruit.

Some cute SaNa moments in the new One Piece party spin off.
Just saw it because it got tweeted by the editors.
If this worth reading? Looks fun

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-093323_Chrome.jpg (924x1296, 636K)

Vivi at least met Ace, so there's a miniscule, insignificant reason for her to inherit his fruit.

Also goddamn I want another female Logia

Here are the SH shippings with any valid foundation at all considering entire OP story:

Luffy x Boa
Zoro x Perona
Zoro x Tashigi
Zoro x Robin
Sanji x Pudding
Usopp x Kaya
Usopp x Nami
Nami x Paulie
Chopper x Carrot
Chopper x random-raindeer-female-1.bin
Robin x Franky
Robin x Jinbe

Anything else is pure speculation and delusion. Cease them.

Attached: 1551627323023.png (1149x679, 681K)

Or she doesn’t likes seeing violent stuffs like a body that exploded.

Heres another one.

Naked Nami and jealous Sanji?

Attached: 3.jpg (950x1311, 690K)

I know right, LuHan bro?

>the most precious mineral of the word
>'why don't we waste it to make a chain this long'

>She just doesn’t have the level in the slightest.

Same goes for Nami, Robin, Brook, and Chopper*. All 4 are hakiless, and they make nearly half of the crew. Plus, their powers and abilities are comparable to a hypothetical Nikyu Nikyu Vivi.

* Bare in mind Monster Point Chopper is a temporary form, with no haki, making the form rather weak in the New World.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (450x495, 38K)

>she could have created, inside him, a mini blast ghosts and he was done but she didn't
No doubt convenience of writing. She could've ended the fight instantly, but didn't, because story.

But goddamn is she potent. If she can't suck the emotion out of you, she just gibs your internal organs. Undoubtedly one of the strongest women in the series, possibly even one of the scariest characters in general.

Attached: image (12).png (640x512, 524K)

Sanji is mad because he wants to use the raid suit on Nami to see her naked during the transformation part but it doesn't work

>Also goddamn I want another female Logia

You will once Whitey Bay eats Monet's Yuki Yuki no Mi.

Attached: 63f1b00a2abc5c8e520badd82d4ec615.png (640x512, 87K)

You forgot Robin and Pudding.

Anyone remember when did the bonney poster stopped posting bonney? was it when she was revealed reacting to Doflamingos defeat or when she was in the reverie

She literally threw, like, 10 mini ghots against Usopp, few secs later.

He stopped posting when the irl Fidel Castro died

>Although there is no reason to assume haki can't counter it
Ghosts are spirits. Spirits are souls. Haki does nothing to souls as seen in the brief Prometheus vs. Luffy squabble.

Attached: prometheus-haki-counter.jpg (652x622, 143K)

>their powers and abilities are comparable to a hypothetical Nikyu Nikyu Vivi
...Are you comparing Brook's songs to the ability to bitchslap opponent's across the continent? The Nikyu is STRONG.

Attached: 1536011346258.jpg (960x942, 150K)

>Pudding
>Cinnamon
>Robin
>Aphelandra
>Galette
>Smoothie
>Sandersonia
>Shyarley
>Cosette
>Amande

>nami: hurr durr
Oda's Nami would have noticed right away what's going on through Sanji's head and would never have allowed a horndog like Sanji to so much as approach her from behind. She's too smart for that.

>Fidel was a Bonneyfag
Good taste.

Why is there so much god tier Vivi art?

Sure, if I could ask Iva to change me again regularly

>Nami x Paulie
Explain this one I'm interested.

Attached: paulie-one-piece-80.6.jpg (210x240, 19K)

And even if you do land a punch on her,
>lol jk that's my ghost form, I'm not actually here and your spine is full of bombs

Attached: 10.jpg (910x480, 25K)

None of the SH besides maybe the monster trio are in that level, we still have a few arcs before that happen. Also Vivi would he a perfect match up against Pizarro
Sure but since we'll definatly have a Kuma flashback, it could happen by someone telling Vivi about his life and that would work even better than her brief meeting with Ace

Attached: ec05f9ba50b89ea642f3da06ba5ed976.jpg (350x550, 75K)

Where were you when you realized Imu was the good guy?

Attached: emperorw.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Could be taken also as Big Mom's haki being superior to Luffy's.

>The Nikyu is STRONG.
Is that because of the Nikyu, or because of Kuma's added strength? He's a big dude. We don't really know how much of either factor effects the intercontinental bitchslap.

>guy

I don't really look for SaNa stuff so maybe I'm wrong but I've got the impression Nami loses a lot of her spunk in this fandom, which I don't like.

Inseminating Pudding

Attached: pudding-lewds.png (868x602, 225K)

>unrelated, but there are still people who don't understand how Kuma teleports people
The way he sent the rock flying in Thriller Bark gives you a hint.

Got tweeted by the editors and I didn't see you complaining about the lunafag using a "spin off" as a thing when the characters look nothing like luffy and nami. Only their names are the same according to him.

You faggots are so easy to spot

That's not how it works user

Custard WIP

Attached: custard.png (959x1440, 285K)

The fruits gimmick is that it deflects anything; Kuma isn't physically pounding his enemies across the globe, the ability just "deflects them" to another location. You don't even need to fight at that point; there isn't even a fight at all. You just get flung somewhere else.

Attached: 1549772634963.png (500x279, 229K)

Prometheus is basically a logia type user. And he has Big Mom's soul. How should it work?

The Nikyu requires 0 physical strength since the repulsion is created by the fruit alone, and can generate shockwaves that only lose to the Gura gura, its one of the most broken Paramecias.

>The way he sent the rock flying in Thriller Bark gives you a hint.
Got a clip or manga pic? I'll admit to being an ignorant speed-reader if he just touched it with the paws.

Her waist is way too thick for One Piece standards.

Attached: 1551686795525.png (826x870, 837K)

Kalifa
Marguerite
Perona
Baby 5
Bonney
Viola
Rebecca
Ginrummy
Female Inazuma
Nojiko

Attached: 87fa02255a43b171185038dbdc728abb.jpg (560x560, 69K)

>literally every female one piece character

Sure
Ordinarily Nami's gimmick is that she uses her sex appeal to manipulate, distract or otherwise control men that are into her. Paulie blushes af so he's obviously into her but is the only one so far to call her out on her indecency and tell her to act more moral. She was very confused by that but seeing as naughty girls love men that can discipline them and put them in their place I think Oda suggests that she secretly loved that. The main proof is that normally when a man says or does something she doesn't like she reacts aggressively but when Paulie scorned her very morality she was quiet and calm and started wondering about something. Nami has still yet to show an honest sexual desire for any man but the dynamic with this guy is definitely the most special one outside of Usopp and the pinwheel guy who's her uncle figure.

Such a fruit would make Vivi viable in the New World, sure, but she'd arguably become the strongest Straw Hat instantly.

Attached: Kuma_Attacks_Little_Oars_Jr.png (1007x566, 596K)

But he isn't? If someone eats the Mera Mera no MI, they become fire. Prometheus was already fire, he just had a soul added to him. And considering Big Mom's homies can travel through the sea, his only weakness to water comes from the fact that he's fire, not from the fact he's a devil fruit creation.

Tfw pudding looks like my gf (outside of the eye)

>Prometheus is basically a logia type user
He's not, he's a sentient ball of fire.
Haki works by allowing one to hit the "true body" of transforming DF users. Prometheus doesn't have one.

Attached: 07.png (898x1300, 484K)

Oda did such a good job of making the Charlotte's all look unique that this looks wrong for some reason.

Black lines look alike a lot.

Better?

Attached: custard.png (959x1440, 282K)

Smooth out her ribs and hips, One Piece girls are curvy; as in they're just one big curve. In fact I don't think they even have a ribcage.

Attached: 1551689034906.jpg (1080x510, 401K)

So why did Caramel had to do that double face work when she could have stolen aything she wanted because she had basically immortal slaves under her?

If you ever need a bull let me know. I'd be happy to please your pudding gf while you're away.

Attached: pudding-drinks-your-tears.png (309x337, 49K)

I meant in general, not just that pic.

Attached: 25f.jpg (763x547, 205K)

Holy shit, that Bad End Musical scene is kino.

>is the only one so far to call her out on her indecency and tell her to act more moral.
paulie called her out on the way she gets dressed, as far as i remember: one time during water 7 for her mini-skirt and another time on the sea train because she changed in front of everyone. he wasn't exactly critical of nami flirting with other men for her own gains, he was also mad at kalifa for her secretary outfit

Make her waist longer and I think you've got a winner.

The fact she's normal and pretty is what makes her freaky in adjacence to her siblings.

Not the same guy but see pic
Shorta but not really, the fruit is limited by the user's reaction time and movement speed and Vivi lacks in both aspects, but yeah if mastered she would be one of the strongest SH

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 485 - 5.jpg (1066x1600, 319K)

>37 posters
oh nononononon

break week

One Piece canon Rapist
1.Big Mom, she raped her 43 Husbands
2.Blackbeard, wanted rape Bonney
3.Doflamingo, he raped Violet
4.Celestial Dragons

As far as we know Carmel herself was physically weak.
Maybe she was even caught by the WG and that's when she suggested the deal of going to Elbaf.

All true.
Also at post-EL party when she was in bikini.

Attached: 0464-012_2.jpg (989x314, 100K)

Yeah that's what I am saying. Black lines look alike a lot.

>Tama isn't even as strong as half a man
>can one-shot a member of the Beasts Pirates

Attached: beastspirates.jpg (611x277, 59K)

>Dude just nudges it and it goes flying
Alright I'm dumb speedreader then. Didn't notice that prior. Nikyu Nikyu would absolutely make Vivi viable for strawhats with power alone.

Though I'm still hoping she gets a Mythical Bastet Zoan instead, that has the Nikyu Nikyu as a secondary power. "Neko Neko"still fits the numbery theory after all.

Wasn't it a gag that the train officers thought Pauile was Nami's BF and that she was cheating on him with Sanji? Was that in manga or just the anime?

uhhh, kaidofags? mind explaining this?

Caramel wasn't a freak of nature like Big Mom. Her soul more than like wasn't nearly as strong, her homies probably could have been overcome by anyone strong enough. King Baum got fucked up good by Armande and Prometheus, it's not like they can't die.

All mooks have the same power level, their affiliation doesn't matter

>Used goods flogged by Doflacock
I normally wouldnt care but thats gotta be the size of tunnel via Doffy

Vivi's only real perk in a fight was that she was fast and nimble, she'd very quickly capitalize on the ability to effectively erase her enemies from existence by tapping them on the shoulder.
Again, there don't seem to be any limits to what the Nikyu can and can't do. She would be teleporting Luffy, Kaido, or anybody she felt like into the pits of volcanos, or even better, underfuckingwater, in no time.

Attached: C0440.png (640x512, 405K)

as requested

Attached: Oda_pls.png (959x1440, 294K)

Don't really care about your stupid war but that translator isn't very competent 'cause Absalom never said that

Man the Marines must be pissed that someone as strong as Kuma is being used as a slave by the Celestial Dragons. Just have him hang around Sabaody or the first half of the Grand Line and he could choke out the new supply of pirates.

This is the viz translation and I trust it more then a dude on Yea Forums. It also fits with what he is trying to say.

Yup, it's canon.

You two are not answering, how does one kill prometheus?
King Baum wasn't from Big Mom's soul.
This is like Gecko Moria soul being 1000000 times stronger than the souls Moria took from others due to the devil fruit.

Keep dreaming, faggot

Attached: Viz_Sana_2.png (212x358, 77K)

By being stronger than him? He's a fire, he can be put out, it's just extremely difficult since he's made from a Yonko's soul.

>how do you kill prometheus?
>Katakuri closes him in a sphere of mochi
>oxygen burns out almost instantly and prometheus disappears
There you go user

>how does one kill prometheus?
GET DA WATER NIGGA

>implying Absalom, a rapist, knows anything of love

Wasn't it before stephen became the translator though? Anyway I'm just posting the raw for accuracy.

Attached: raw.jpg (726x203, 84K)

As he looked at the log pose
Was a sound of "FUCKING GROSS"
He picked up the wasted fried egg
Hell-fire blazing on his right leg
He was standing on the table
Mad that people were ungrateful
So he kicked the whole crew now
Shut them all down
Nothing allowed

Sanji are you okay, are you okay, are you okay Sanji?

Sanji are you okay?
Will you tell us, that you're okay?
There's an enemy named first page
And he dabbed you, a raid suit, Sanji
He came into your soba queue
Into a dino, saying "FUCK YOU"
And then you cried to Law too
You were dabbed on
It was your doom

You've been memed by
You've been dabbed by
A cute criminal

do you remember the chapter?

Good stuff. Thanks for kickstarting the much needed Custard art.

Idk, does it even matter? Also, I cant read gook so idk what it says here

Its about Oda you retard

HA HAHA HA

MA MAMA MAMA

>Sanji caring about a woman is proof that they'll end up together
Sorry, not feeling like arguing with headcanons and speedreaders today.

Attached: 1516916812701.png (233x542, 121K)

Why does Brulee wear a ripped wedding dress? Is she an old maid?
Why is she not married?
Even Chiffon is married.

Attached: Brulee.jpg (162x311, 12K)

>there are people here who think Wano isn't the penultimate arc

Attached: 294826568388.jpg (545x317, 23K)

>Mama please give me a husband!
>HAHAHAHAHA MAMAMAMAMA no one will want an ugly branch like you

There's a story there. Probs related to her ugliness.

Katakuri isn't married. Nor Oven, Cracker, Snoothie; who the fuck IS married?

>Does get the difference in behavior between Pudding and Nami
I guess reading at the speed of a snail doesnt matter if youre retarded

Attached: 17_2.jpg (834x506, 172K)

Pudding and Chiffon are the only ones we know about

forgot Praline too

Pudding isn't married either

Reminder that Nami slapped Sanji, and said that she will never forgive him. Guess who else Nami did the same thing to? Yup, it's motherfucking Arlong, the one she hates with the fiber of her being.

Sanji will never end up with Nami.

Man, if Big Mom's kids start having kids, she's gonna have a fuckton of grandkids

Better get to it, some of them are in their 50s

reminder that Cracker>Doflamingo>Katakuri

robin
baby5
viola
hancock
praline
ms valentine
kiku
reiju
gerth
nojiko

>Nami is being chased by a crazed yonko
>Sanji worrying is proof they'll end up together
Your attacks can't even touch me. The weak should fear the strong.

Attached: images (5).jpg (300x168, 9K)

SanPu is over if Pudding isn't on the ship, 'cause it means Oda doesn't plan to develop it

>he's made from a Yonko's soul.
How does this change anything? He is, as you anons are saying, immune to haki now and would be immune to haki with Caramel's soul.
And, just like he wasn't gone due to water, he would survive that.
He survived a water wave.

She's a widow.

>Oda speaks through a character when I want my head canon to be true
Sure.

>Usopp and Kaya is over because Kaya isn't on the ship

Prometheus is literally the living flames, if flames disappear then he should to

Absalom never said anything about love anyway

Weird how oda has Sanji thinking about the whole and then changes it to be only Nami right next tolove struck Pudding, huh? Maybe you are too dumb to understand the point

Attached: End_Of_Wci.jpg (1020x509, 147K)

>think of your beloved Sanji
>later it is shown she had it between her tits
What did Nami mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-103650_Samsung Internet.jpg (732x502, 253K)

Then translate it and give me a reson to not believe youre full of shit

He always speaks through characters though?

>Oda would leave a sad story without a happy ending when SH are in the neighbourhood and BM plotline isn't resolved
I hope noone else belives this.

Attached: 1551637604367.jpg (500x500, 51K)

They were fully set up. Sanji doesnt even like Pudding like that.

Yes she is.

what the fuck are you talking about with luna and spin off. No one in this thread ever talks about luna.

Fucking COPE my bitch nigga.

>Boa Sandersonia
>Vivi
>Charlotte Poire
>Charlotte Galette
>Charlotte Praline
> Madme Shirley
>Tashigi
>Charlotte Smoothie
>Charlotte Brulee
>Monet
youtube.com/watch?v=G415x5zYDn8

Attached: Full Mast.jpg (600x531, 34K)

On Big Mom ship I mean, there are side characters like Raisin and Flambée on it so you'd think Pudding would be there.

Katakuri isn't on it cause he was the boss of the arc and he got his proper closure with Luffy. I don't consider Sanji & Pudding story to be closed so I expected her to be on the ship once I heard BM was going to Wano.

>He survived a water wave
GET MORE WATER NIGGA

Pudding isnt near by and she doesnt need Sanji for a happy ending. The whole reason shelikes him is because he doesnt care about her eye. She needs to find more people like him.

He didn't though. He was just a round ball for some minutes because he was weakened by Zeus/water but he quickly managed to recover.

To me

>female nakama about to die
>Sanji should be thinking abot his love at that moment or else he doesnt love her
Not even gonna respond next time. You got nothing on me anyway.

>nico robin
>boa hancock
>charlotte custard
>charlotte smoothie
>charlotte cinnamon
that's about it off the top of my head

cuck whore lover
based and red pilled

Poire is a sweet thing.

Attached: 1549165895746.jpg (1079x716, 431K)

If I could I would send every one of those shipping niggers to the concentration camps along with their families, you disgust me beyond words fucking subhumans

Attached: Big Luffy.png (557x349, 231K)

Lol you completely ignored my point about him talking about his whole crew before that moment. You also clearly are full of shit since you made a long post about shipping and told me you werent going to argue with me, and did just that.

Attached: OP_152.jpg (327x324, 48K)

I would let Hina locked me in a chastity cage desu

Attached: Black Cage Hina.gif (500x277, 494K)

>He always speaks through characters though?
>yfw Oda wanted to be the pirate king for 20yrs

My guys

What are your predicitons for the next chapter? More Zoro adventures? Luffy vs Queen? Will Jinbe finally arrive?

Attached: 67681900_p2.png (500x659, 756K)

You said you didn't trust people on Yea Forums bruh
But here
>If I make use of that ability you wanted so much... the woman you wanted to protect will become my bride!! There's no bigger defeat!!!

Legit low IQ post. Jesus

Zoro's adventures are already going to be replaced by joining up with Law's group

>2006:
>there are people who think Fishman Island won't be the next arc
>wow what speedreaders

I think he is not at Ebisu town anymore, he wasnt with them reading the news paper last chapter

I dont and no one should, but at least now I know you arent a shitposter. I will stop posting this in case Im wrong

I didn't get why people wanted Vivi to have the paw-paw fruit before but now I do.

Gear 2 is a metaphor for Oda shortening his own life to achieve his goal.
Also it's a fantasy. Oda has very bad blood circulation, Gear 2 highly increases blood circulation.

Hina
Tashigi
Robin
Rebecca
Sugar
Bonney
Makino
Vivi
Kiku
Miss Goldenweek

Just like your post is a metaphor for you sucking dicks with your momma

Even if it would render her excessively overpowered.

Attached: 1551653958374.png (942x618, 450K)

Seething

Shouldn't this be "Hawk Gattling" since it's haki fists?

Not it couldnt, wtf

Attached: 1546447518289.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>Shouldn't this be "Hawk Gattling" since it's haki fists

Luffy isn't punch rushing fast enough to generate fire around his fists, so it is not Hawk Gatling. Just quick jabs with haki imbuded.

It is mangastream. Need an accurate translation first.

Check yesterday's archive faggot. Luna is a crackship and will never happen

>Sanji only loves Pudding

doubt.jpg

It's a gag scene akin to whenever weaker strawhats beat up Luffy

Why do all of Luffy's techniques suck?

The Countdown till Gucci arrives has begun

Attached: dcsunbj-68a96758-dd4e-488d-bc0b-0af730cea5f9.png (1039x699, 634K)

Elephant Gatling is nuts dude, you gotta be kidding.

>Elbaph
>Teech
>Zolo
No

>dude inflated fist thrown multiple times

He never even told pudding he loved her. This people are delusional and desperate.

Snakeman seemed pretty legit....fuck if he had used this on Doffy the fight would have probably been a hell of a lot shorter

Attached: 6564854-0621805030-latest.png (438x505, 80K)

reminder that we have yet to see the majority of carrot's named techniques

Attached: Electrical_Luna.png (901x632, 638K)

She could use the fruit in a completely different way than Kuma.

(You)

my fucking wife

>Zoro x Robin
>Chopper x Carrot

Yikes

Only Red Hawk releases fire. Luffy has Hawk attacks that are just CoA equipped.

I'd marry her.

>your attacks have no weight behind them!
>t. doffy
He needed Boundman.

One more thing
>X says he won't argue
>Y makes an argument as retarded and easy to debunk as every previous one
>X doesn't consider the argument worthy of a response
>Y: lol you said you wouldn't argue and you didn't address my point
Yeah, we stopped arguing few posts back. Now I'm just bullying your low IQ ass with facts and logic

Attached: 1551648864278.jpg (245x243, 27K)

Poire is cute! She keeps Galette from being a stinky buttertits!

Attached: poireGaletteWashColored.png (2077x1481, 1.33M)

Shakky
Aphelandra
Perona
Whitey Bay
Domino
Bonney
Custard
Robin
Makino
Big Mom

she actually isn't that ugly when she's not doing weird facial expressions

I'm not that invested in these threads to bother checking them everyday.

I do remember you though, moreso than any "lunafag" you're always in this place shitting up these threads with your out of character Nami fanart and your damn laughing dodger/laughing toothless mexican images.You literally bring these threads down with your obnoxious shipping. I hate all shipping, but no other shipfag is worse than you. Katakuri fujos? Nothing. Doflamingo fujos? Laughable. PORK RANGER was less obnoxious than you, and that was one piece generals during fucking Marineford. Nobody loves you, you miserable faggot. Stop coming in here with your aryan dream couple and please find a girl in real life who might touch your peepee.

Luffy needed to send for the Man

Attached: uqyye1h.png (786x468, 148K)

>if he had used this on Doffy the fight would have probably been a hell of a lot shorter
Nope, Snakeman is only useful against fragile faggots like Katakuri, Doffy had a shit ton of endurance so bondman was the best option

Attached: IMG_20190122_001023_619.jpg (1280x908, 218K)

Attached: 1506111399991.png (898x1300, 290K)

Nothing youve said has been logical. Even your initial post had obvious stupid ships. You didnt even disprove my post. There was no reason to make Sanji think of only Nami when he thought of the whole crew before. Either way, you responded again because you are weak minded.

Attached: 1514281346230.png (1280x960, 615K)

Aw his crew worried about him

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 61K)

>seething this hard
>I'm not mad but here is this paragraph crying about what a 4chinner thinks about a fictional couple
I have a feeling you will neck when Sana becomes canon. Is not that serious user. Are you okay? This isn't healthy for you

This

Oda showed off the three Gear 4 forms against enemies best suited towards it
Boundman - Doffy, against his speed and high defense
Tankman - Cracker, against his high offense but weak defense
Snakeman -Katakuri, against his speed and weak defense

Doffy was slow though because of his fucked up eye

same
great body
great personality
and maybe if she were into it and suggested it first,because im totally not gay, she could put her nose up my butt haha

T. SaNa fag

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (550x505, 32K)

I think SaNa is cancer but sanafag got a point tbqh, just admit that and move on

Why the fuck would a yonko commander, someone who has access to many DFs and needs to fight other top tier strong people with likely knowledge of CoO, eat the suke suke no mi?

Attached: Suke_Suke_no_Mi_Infobox.png (220x270, 60K)

No shit kek

Attached: Sana-1.jpg (384x700, 47K)

>poof
>teleports crew to Raftel

Because he thought Predator was a cool fucking movie

You're assuming CoO works against it, we have no proof of that. Fuji doesn't count since those people are not hiding their presence.

Lol samefag. You never had any point.

Attached: 1456344094719.jpg (350x263, 17K)

Maybe he knows that the suke suke is op as fuck once you awaken it, and Absalom was so shit that he never bothered to do so

Most likely she needs to know the location or must have visited it before, as Shiki's DF to teleport someone.

It's op unawakened. He can literally turn the whole BB crew invisible and invade a place at an unexpected time.

>i just made your CoO invisible good luck using it
>ha good luck even finding it...its invisible..

He needs to touch them for the whole invasion.

Bro, it's an anonymous board so I can't prove it but I can assure you I don't like that pairing and I'm way more into SanPu.
But there's no denying Sanji isn't that fond of Pudding as things stand now.

how is that a problem though?
>okay team lets go get it
>mutual fist bump to initiate invisibility

Attached: willyoustillcallmefriend.jpg (1560x1200, 365K)

Ridiculous to see when they become visible again.
How do they move?

ah youre saying constant contact
alright fuck that df
sanjis suit is better

everyone rides on doq's horse or katalina's zoan form.
or have some kind of chain or rope touching them all and they'll go invisible through that contact

Vol. 92 contains new info regarding STAMPEDE, as provided by redon:
- Douglas Bullet escaped from Impel Down.
- Douglas Bullet is described as someone whose sole strength equals that of a nation's whole military power.
- It's confirmed the Shichibukai (unspecified if just Buggy or someone else) will participate in the search for Roger's Treasure.

>changes identity to give himself more authority

For anyone that thinks SaNa is more likely then SanPu I read this series called One Piece that goes into great lengths to prove that SanPu will be the main romantic plot for Sanji using facts and arguments.

Attached: o1AJ9qDyyJNSpZWhUgGYc3MngFqoAMze1XnCGUhyZJ9U1d8Bg.jpg (640x321, 52K)

This is all moot anyway since he can just awaken the fruit.

>- Douglas Bullet escaped from Impel Down.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Piece - 851 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.26_[2018.08.25_21.11.38].png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>Based Pirate GOD is back on the menu
yesssssss

Attached: Buggy.jpg (398x656, 130K)

I hope he'll be one of the ones released by Blackbeard

>Douglas Bullet escaped from Impel Down
so bullet confirmed for non-canon unless they make him escape during the events of the movie itself

You mean the one were sanji ignores Pudding and thinks about Nami while with her? The one that had those relationships were a bitch is changed by a SH as Karma and is still rejected? Lol

Attached: 03b.png (889x1300, 363K)

>swordsman
>has to rely on invisibility
Shameful display.

Also, your "facts and arguments", much like your "facts and logic" are retarded. Might as well call them headcanons because your IQ is too low to know what they mean

If Oda wasn't a hack, Cracker would have won against Luffy....

Read it again from the beginning, this time slower and with comprehension.

Attached: 1551403830989.png (609x455, 371K)

Dear god no.

Cracker would have won were it not for Namis abilities as well.

reread the chapters between the war and luffy's flashback

Attached: vergo.jpg (288x413, 28K)

Lunafags would never accept that. And that will make their tears at the end of the series so great. Their anal devastation hall will be the best.

I can already see it "B-BUT MUH QWEEN AND KANG COLORSPREAD WAHH"

ugh that means he escapes due to canon events but the movie itself is not canon?

Ver D. Go

Haha triggered libtard.

Facts don't care about your feeling and you've just been destroyed with facts and logic.

Ok, that was epic.

Shapiro out

Attached: 7eWpkx-c_400x400.jpg (360x360, 20K)

Yet Sanji is still choses Nami over Purin. You are retarded.

Attached: 1551562177568.jpg (608x663, 51K)

i love this man
religious prophecies aside, he is one heck of a brain

i'm aware that he could very well be a prisoner that escaped from level 6 but still, he's a former roger pirate. if that was the case,, the world government should have been in red alert since his escape two years ago

I self insert as any male in one piece who interacts positively with females. These arguments are silly. SaNa good. SaPu good. LuNa good. LuBo good. LuVi good. All of it is good.

Lmao big yikes from me dog

>Yet in my head Sanji still choses Nami over Pudding. You are retarded.
Literally ftfy

Attached: Silvio-Berlusconi.jpg (1300x837, 65K)

How strong is Shapiro's Observation Haki?

Attached: 43913853_2549314178426977_5344752857574801408_n.jpg (320x320, 14K)

Imagine being here 24/7 waiting for someone to post sana just to reply and argue about why you think that fictional pair wont happen because you think another fictional pairing will happen.

This mentality gives the best tears when they get assblasted so I'm looking forward to that. Still a pathetic person to be though

D.ahahahaha

Attached: d2baf02539e3fd3d26e7a28f58f7e478.gif (500x270, 1.25M)

who says they aren't in red alert? Sengoku practically shit himself when he heard all those level 6 prisoners got out. there's more to be worried about than one more Roger pirate being out in the world.

Mark my words, when the great cleansing begins it will turn out the 19 kings are in stasis under Pangaea Castle and Imu will awaken them.

>there's more to be worried about than one more Roger pirate being out in the world
there is? i mean, there's a reason why buggy was immediately invited to be under the government's wing when they found out that he was buddy buddy with shanks
bullet could spill the beans about one piece in any moment

Ok, back to your cuckcage tumblrina.

Attached: a76bdwBM_700w_0.jpg (700x363, 41K)

Shanks D. Ick.

Going by the archive you also ship ZoRobin.

You can't be taken serious. None of your ships will happen and that is the truth.

Imagine shipping people who dont even talk lmao. And this nigger has the audacity to try and debate sana.

Just neck

actual mass murderers and untold powerful fruit-users that got locked away were released, user. those have much more of an immediate danger than something Bullet may or may not talk about.

Attached: 1388977358762.png (238x185, 45K)

>tfw you get a rubber manlet to do your job then you get the one piece after 20 years of being a yonko and partying your arm(s) off

Attached: shanks.png (430x337, 87K)

>those have much more of an immediate danger than something Bullet may or may not talk about
but the volume said that bullet was also strong as fuck. i know it isn't much to go with but his epithet is also demon's heir

>strength equals whole nations military
I've seen this fucking analogy a hundred times, and it's retarded every single time. Unless their devil fruit involves literally creating an organization of hundreds of individuals to manage a broad territory, then no, they are not as powerful as a nation.

>Blackbeard returned Akainu's rebellious daughter to him.
FTFY.
Akainu never attempts to chase Blackbeard.

>he thinks I'm unironnically shipping anyone without it being confirmed in the canon
Nah it's only you who's that low IQ

Attached: sanji_x_pudding__by_hafsouna_dcowtg9-pre.jpg (894x894, 159K)

How strong do you think the Jack/Queen/King trio are compared to the Cracker/Smoothie/Katakuri trio? Are all three of Kaidou's top men in Katakuri's tier or are both trios they more or less even?

The fuck is this insanity? Three fucking threads with shipping shitflinging.

>akainu fills aces hole
>luffy fills bonneys holes
pottery

Imagine if it was Luffy instead of Blackbeard. Would Akainu really just let Luffy leave because he ran?
Akainu was secretly grateful his daughter was returned to him.

You're the only one using that mutt reaction image with the same file name.

Lol you just got caught lying by the archive. You really are pathetic.

LuNa and ZoRob will never happen. Both are crackships and will never happen.

Attached: 20190304_120118.jpg (1428x1010, 813K)

Pirate battles are not fair!

Attached: crybaby.png (1565x1150, 547K)

They're probably close, but how exactly is Katakuri supposed to fight someone like King? King can just keep doing fire-based aerial attacks, swoop down and attack, and gtfo repeatedly.

What will his fruit be?

Attached: 6d7703db9b7b5e3fb899985f3e271954.jpg (636x900, 187K)

Just one Luna autist getting triggered by any small sana post.

Break week, I guess. I wish they'd post more nice pictures and cute delusions instead of bitching at each other.

He was oneshoted, he's weak af

I was wondering when the level 6 escapees would become relevant.

king baum was the real mvp of WCI

Nami x Sanji x Robin

test

That's really well made wow.
He has the ability to swap his frail disposition with the disposition of his opponent, and that's why being as weak as possible at all times ensures he can defeat almost anyone.

Luck Luck fruit

>Oh no, ship I don't care about will not happen. What will I do then
You're projeting your shipfaggotry lol

Attached: 1551347081274.jpg (1280x720, 459K)

Fits perfectly with underhanded BB fruits. Good work.

CHAAAAAANGIIINN'

Attached: CaptainGinyuBodyChangeEp71.png (1280x719, 1.22M)

>All that faith in Luffy
I really want him to get Guccied hard and ugly.

post yfw Sanji get blowjob before you

Attached: 0f94e147c26882df91608c29fd2d8212.jpg (960x777, 108K)

>ignoring the part where you got caught lying
Neck anytime now, landwhale.
And yes luna will never happen

>LuNa and ZoRob will never happen. Both are crackships and will never happen

I agree but you forgot to add SaNa

Mentally ill rampage on break week as usual

Um. Go get that done. However you have to do it.

cute

luffy already got one shotted

Why does OP has the best BIGG women guys?

He already got his post-1.5B smugness KAIDO'd out of him, Queen fucking him up too would be excessive suffering.

Hm, could be cool since it would force Chopper to find a way to treat that condition in order to fight, it would go in hand with his dream of finding a way to cure every disease
Why?

ok, what about two-shotted

Literally don't care user. I hate luna as well.

You seem triggered though and you're not making any sense. You're literally shaking aren't you, user

Attached: Donquixote_Doflamingo.png (650x650, 372K)

nah he will struggle but also are we forgetting about kidd? he literally has the hard counter to queens abilities - metal and magnets.

But he doesn't look like he's regretting his actions one bit and is having fun with his little training arc instead.

>avatarfag
>look at my smug reaction image
>is definitely not hiding the fact that sana makes me seeth
>you're the triggered one r-right

Yup I'm literally shaking right now.
Luna still wont happen though

Attached: 1525270798237.png (850x1230, 577K)

kidd has still the cuffs on unless he managed to find those keys

>dont care
You don't care you got caught lying? You are fucking mental

Still doesn't know his crew is safe.

im hoping one set of keys unlocks all of the cuffs
so if luffy gets free, kidd will soon after

Yes he does, Raizou has made contact and would have told him his crew survived Kaidou's attack.

Why is Cracker a Crybaby?

because his mamas soldiers are working against him and the rules changed so now hes mad

>would have

I love it.

There was a time when I thought Paulie would become the new shipwright

Attached: 1521133830767.jpg (839x1025, 317K)

The Five Elders may or may not be 5 of those kings. Either they're truly immortal, or the kings periodically awaken and sleep to trade shifts as Imu's advisers every few decades. This gives the impression to outsiders that the elders are normally appointed from the Celestial Dragons and retire. The 19 kings are effectively true gods and creators of the One Piece world. One reason the Nefertaris could be considered traitors is because their ancestor refused this privilege/responsibility and died a mortal.
Or perhaps the Five Elders are special and the only ones who always remain active. It would make sense if not all Celestial Dragon founders/families are equal. The Void Century is an entire century, after all. Some kingdoms had to have joined the alliance before others, and the first families who did it could be considered greater than the ones who merely followed as events progressed.

Is my tinfoil hat on too tight? One of the reasons I came up with his crackpot theory is the 20 weapons surrounding the Empty Throne. Wouldn't it be cool if that wasn't just symbolic?

Attached: 02.png (921x1300, 545K)

Cracker is just like Kata, when his fight with Luffy began he got mad at anyone who interfered, even before Nami joined Luffy against him.

He was a good candidate, he was just too much of a straightedge blue collar normie for the crew.

Is that the smell of Gucci I detect?

Attached: 1551479487182.png (181x139, 27K)

There was a time when I liked Franky more than Paulie.

Then the timeskip happened.

>Ussop still has that fucking frog attached to his head
What's it's endgame Yea Forums?

OP reminds me of EH ledditor from /snk/

There was a time when I though Monet was going to join

Attached: 1551386382863.png (1280x718, 738K)

But now he has different wacky hair, user. Different hair!

I honestly hope the frog joins the crew and that Usop has the frog for the remainder of the series

You're boring when you're attacking me and you miss completely. It's like a shitflinging match with a blind man. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else.
Prove a contradiction in what I said cause I don't see it.

If I was around for Water 7's run I'd have favored Kaku.
It's weird to realize Yea Forums existed back when that arc first started. I wonder if the ancient anons discussed it as chapters were coming out. I know there's at least one old One Piece banner, so there had to have been some fans back then.

Attached: 0325-019.jpg (1066x1600, 363K)

i want her to wrap her tongue around my penis and give me the ultimate lubricated hand job. using only her lips and inner mouth to accent the pleasure

>usopp learns ninja techniques
>starts using frogs in combat
A pattern? Anyone?

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 15K)

To be fair, a logia devil fruit,abhuman, flight, that new hair color and another grill wouldn't ahve hurt the crew.
But having kinda the same recruitment as Robis is sallow.

>implying luffy will end up with anyone
luffy doesn't care about love or women and oda has made that clear as day since the first few arcs

If only.....

Attached: 1551071120743.jpg (600x599, 81K)

Cracker is a crybaby!!

Attached: Snowflake.jpg (229x220, 19K)

I think Boa will force herself on him and birth and raise his baby while he pirates around the world without any fucks given

what IS love anyways

Attached: luffyeyecatch2.gif (480x270, 2.96M)

Kyros' statue existed, and it was assumed he was dead, but since he was already alive he came back and the statue was now of someone alive.
Possible foreshadowing?

baby don't hurt me

noooo let me out i need my biscuits

Attached: Whirrrr.png (352x530, 135K)

5. Akainu, raped Ace

I wonder what iconic scenes would get shit on if they came out today. My bet is on Robin's "I wanna live!"

a bunch of people hurt robin like that

I want Cracker to achieve his dream!

Attached: Cracker the Aspiring Artist.jpg (660x1040, 439K)

Cracker is my pure, sheltered little prince

Will someone PLEASE marry this woman?

Attached: amande-jealous.png (857x646, 175K)

Basically everything, nothing is sacred to Yea Forums.

Goda bless the drawfag

She is married but killed her husand.

Was she raped if she was completely controlling the sex though?

this. you fags ruin everything. romance doesn't need to be shoehorned into every piece of media you autistic freaks, stop living vicariously through fictional characters and go on a date or something.

hello

Considering that Big Mom marries them off for alliance purposes, Armande probably ended up in a loveless marriage and sleeps in a separate bed then her husband.

>鬼夫人
>夫人
>1. (honorific) (another person's) wife, married lady
>2. madam, Mrs

>Luffy is wearing his shirt and hat
>Spyglass(?) pans down to Luffy's shirt and hat
I mean he might have more of the same shirt but the second hat...?

That was a good doujin. Wish that guy would do another.

The first shot is him before the epilogue, second shot is Luffy afterwards.

Sorry but she is too old

Attached: zoroeyecatcg02.gif (480x270, 2.84M)

How would Goda go about the mecha manga he said he might draw some day?

Attached: j2dzyCn.png (550x663, 877K)

It will be Sora, Warrior of the Sea

Even the robots skip leg day.

Tortured by hottie King!

Attached: 5651.jpg (1080x946, 401K)

Imagine if we got Kaku as the shipwright instead of HAHA HENTAI MECHA LE FUNNY POSE SUPER XD

Leave her alone

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 57K)

kaku is just a cooler usopp

Then instead of the cool robot we'd get HAHA GIRAFFES ARE COOL LE FUNNY SQUARE I LIKE MEAT XD

Let's say her snake race can produce healthy babies up until she's 65

meant for

im a luffy self insert
i would destroy the world to protect a smile like hers user

Why are the admirals so weak? Are the marines hiding some higher ranks?

Gonna need to post some proof to back up your claim. Kizaru had no hesitation to go to Wano.

Why do you think they're weak?
There's the fleet admiral btw.

>Why is Cracker a Crybaby?
I guess you can say he's a crack baby.

Attached: 1542150999032.jpg (210x240, 10K)

>Admirals
>Weak
Akainu was the first person to kill a major character in real time.
Kaidou could use Divine Thunder on a civilian and it wouldn't actually kill them.

What you talking about? The admirals have never been depicted as anything other than a gigantic threat.

There's like 3 of them. They can be only in so many places at a time. Sengoku and Garp took desk jobs. They're retired for the most part and out of the game

No, not this time Carlos. That doesn't even make sense.

They're extremely strong, think about Kizaru fighting Kaido. How would Kaido do anything against laser spam?

That said, just the admirals and marines aren't enough to keep a strangehold on the world for several hundred years. The Admirals are the Marines' Strongest Force, the Gorosei are the Celestial Dragons' Strongest Force.

And Commander In Chief, which is a promotion from Fleet Admiral.

The real question is why vice admirals are so weak. The gap is ridiculous.

>can move in the speed of light
>somehow didn't speedblitz every pirate in marineford

Admirals are garbage. If Oda wasn't a hack, Kizaru would have wiped out the strawhats long ago.

That's how it would've gone if he WAS a hack. Anticlimaxes don't work for OP.

>speedblitzes into a haki sword
>dies

Garp could solo the three admirals pre ts

You literally have no proof that he moves at light speed.

Are you the same guy as here?Cause if so you're a big dummy if that's your reason why admirals are weak.

The problem is that the marines are overall kinda useless so far.

He was bored and was playing with them if it wasn't for Rayleigh and Kuma they would have been dead

He's an exception.

The vice admirals arent /that/ weak. We just only ever see them im action against named characters and characters we know to be absolute monsters.

What's your reasoning?

But garp declined higher rank is literally pirate king level of strength so no use of comparing him with others

Garp denied the admiral rank, so he doesn't count. All the current vice are pretty much Don Krieg tier.

But if admirals are just below yonko, surely VAs should be able to put up a fight against top commanders.

That's a little much buddy boy.

He can only move at light speed when using Yata no Kagami.

They get good from vice admirals upwards. And among vice admirals there are huge powergaps.

>rokushiki
>coa and coo

Geppou behind Don Krieg's shield. Shigan his heart.

We never see them go up against them. The Marines are there to keep the status quo in place, not fight the system.

NEW
NEW

Kizaru is fully conscious while moving at those speed, unlike Kuro. That won't happen.

>literally has been shown to move at light speed
>but NAAAAAAH no proof. he's just making shit up, Oda doesn't know what he's doing

The last thing i remember from the marines, was Fujitora appearing in Dressrosa. And i don't even remember what he was doing there.

The only way to introduce a character like Kizaru into the story is to nerf him, which Oda did by having him be mentally slow and with the motto of Unclear Justice.

I'm not interested in your weak memory.

Reminder vice admiral is so far the broadest rank with named marines and has giant powergaps.

Attached: 20190304_202249.jpg (1080x1080, 525K)

even if he move at the speed of the light he still can get shut down by a good haki user

Attached: kizaru2.jpg (760x1200, 247K)

What are the chances of Black Beard killing Kizaru because of some "you can't move with the speed of light in the darkness" shenanigans?

The man scares me. Enel was scary enough but this is like 100 times worse.

Tell me how a good haki user would do that.
I doubt Conquerer's Haki would work on Kizaru considering he's an Admiral, but lightspeed is literally the fastest you can go. With his speed, Kizaru can kill anyone before they can even think of using haki.

Don't remind me. Smoker has been such a disappointment since the timeskip.

He's the final guardian besides Akainu before we start taking down the true innards of the government. Besides Lucci+.

You need to catch up on OP. There are now two people who can use CoO to SEE several seconds into the future. One of them is Luffy.

Nigga we are talking about One Piece here, a manga where molding candies can be a top tier power

Rayleigh was predicting his attacks.

No, you've seen Kizaru move very fast. You've seen him turn into magic devil fruit light, and none of that indicates the motherfucker moves at light speed.

I've caught up to OP though
Even with the ability to see the future, you still won't be able to counter lightspeed unless you have lightspeed reactions too

I get you bro. I badly need him to learn to turn the smoke solid. And I think Oda forgot Coby is supposed to be an admiral one day and that Law needs to recover from being a support role character.

Attached: 49289.jpg (225x350, 39K)

you see the future
you can dodge laser if you know where he will shoot soon, you can predict where Kizaru will appear, literally what Raylight did

Nah if you can see the attacks coming you can dodge them easily cause you got several seconds to react.

Luffy couldn't even react to Gazelleman kidnapping Tama even after he could see several seconds into the future

Attached: 3EA87E98-A53B-4B7C-8A58-5B824AAA46CC.jpg (607x800, 300K)

You need nanoseconds to react to light speed attacks.

>the admirals cant do anythi-

Attached: kuzanaraara.png (817x695, 1.08M)

He dumb
You dumb

Observation Haki isn't some kind of permanent ability, you need to activate it first

user a laser is so fast that it will melt your flesh off before the signals for pain in your skin go off.

Doesn't mean you can't move out of the way if you know where it's gonna hit few seconds ahead of time.

but Kizaru need to shoot it first

That wll only help if Kizaru takes seconds to correct his aim.

You cant move out of the path of a laser it moves faster than you can react dumbass. If a guy points a gun at you obviously you just move out of the way but wait a second you got shot because the bullet already struck before your brain even registered the sound of the gunshot so you just move out of the path of the gunshot while the gunshot has already hit you.

Are you caught up with the manga?

are you really that retarded or just pretending? everyone is telling you that you can move away from the laster before he even shoot

Kizaru is slower in the head then Kata and you can trickdodge

No retards
Moving so fast will literally make the world around you look like its moving at slow motion, like what happens to the Flash. Even if you move before he's done anything since you've seen the future, he can take a shit, sleep, have lunch, and still have more than enough time to correct the aim of his attack.

If you can get out of the path before the finger pulls the trigger than yes but if the finger pulls it you are not avoiding that bullet its too fast. Lasers are fucking light speed you literally cant react to one.

Yes. Don't tell me you're satisfied with that Coby appearence.

Thats a yikes

>trickdodge
That might work best. He can only hit you if he knows where you are.

>kizaru decides to aim at you
>your CoO if youre not a hack picks up on his intent
>move right as he fires
>he misses

Reminder to retards if Kizaru hasnt move 300,000kms then a second has yet to past in his point of view. Kizaru could literally kill you in the billionth of a second.

Ok this thread is on tenth page and has the most retarded argument going on. Time to leave.

He can become light and move as fast as his mind can comprehend

Foxy, Luffy and Nami can beat Kizaru if they work together.

Considering how a number of DFs delve deep into conceptual ideas in how the powers are interpreted and manifest, why couldn't that fruit make someone invisible to other senses? Or to even extend that invisibility to the surroundings?