How come CGDCT shows and yuri subtext shows rarely have male characters...

How come CGDCT shows and yuri subtext shows rarely have male characters, but yaoi/BL/otome shows rarely don't have female characters? Do yurifags hate males more than yaoifags hating females?

Attached: 1450957325276.jpg (462x500, 46K)

Yes

Ack ack ack

Yes

You forget that the nature of these shows in general is very different. CGDCT (or rather healing type), is supposed to create a relaxing atmosphere with not just innocent characters, but harmless characters in a harmless world where nothing will ever go wrong.

Males are inherently tough & threatening.

And fujoshi shows are typically not cute boys doing cute things, but have an actual story line.

Most of those show are not primarily (or at least not exclusively) yuribait. A male character would be threatening competition in addition to a waste of screentime

The nature of the appeal is different. Even if you made the cast of a show all cute boys, and they were doing something like making a band and the drama was pretty low key, it wouldn't have the same kind of appeal as yaoi/BL shows. Yaoi and Yuri aren't the same thing with different genders.

If that's the case, then why do most fujobait shows still have female characters?

Yurifags are generally pathetic enough to get upset at the existence of male characters.

The female self-insert isn't threatening competition; the audience for fujobait shows are actually fujoshi. Most of the audience for moeshit is not that interested in lesbian stuff

Also, how come most people who complain about "hetshit" are males? I very rarely if ever see women complaining about "hetshit", and the few that do tend to be yurifags and/or are overshadowed by the males that do it.

I do not self-insert myself into shows, and therefore I want the greatest possible amount of screentime to focus on the attractive women.

>how come most people who complain about "hetshit" are males
You've never been around fujos, have you?

And No protagonist of CGDCT can wear a bikini at all and wears an ugly one pieced swimsuit. Bikini is only for superior supporting characters.while Protagonist is inferior loser who cannot wear a bikini at all. Kadokawa’s taste is a mistake. But Starfire can wear a bikini unlike Moeshit Protagonist. Can Any CGDCT protagonist compete this chad??

Attached: 4D07CCEA-0167-41E0-BB8E-FBAE157ED0C3.jpg (634x484, 51K)

Because either you're not paying enough attention or haven't watched more than 3 anime.
As simple as that.

>ESL bikini autists obsession has become so bad hes even bringing it into american cartoons now
oh boy

And Any CGDCT protagonist who can wear a bikini? Urara meirochou is the first CGDCT to put Protagonist on bikini.

Attached: EC40BEEE-310F-425B-A887-256AA8F578E6.jpg (552x1260, 151K)

>bikini
>named after a nuclear bomb site
I can sort of understand why the Japanese might have a difficult relationship with that sort of thing.

That’s why Bikini is only for superior supporting characters in Moeshits,including Mobile games.No bikini for protagonists of Moeshit. Like Kaos,,Akari,Maika,Pecorina,Kohane,Djeeta,Rinne,Mao,Misaka,Mashu,Umaru. Truly Kadokawa’s taste is so shitty. Nobody faps over the ugly one pieced swimsuit.

And in the beach episode. Bikini is only for Superior supporting characters. No main girl wears it.

>forgetting the K-Ons

I thought K-on as a Proto Bandori or Proto Love live. Not Kirara CGDCT. And Harukana recieve is not CGDCT. It is a softcore ero anime.

Does Bandori count as a CGDCT?

Attached: 40FD827F-0652-4C6D-9D71-F0FB8CA1A4CB.jpg (960x660, 180K)

Man and woman brains works differently. Woman needs a self insert character, a weak male character at whom they can turn their sadistic fantasies, he is often got hurt or humilated in the anime, also a strong male character who instead of submitting would dominate self insert woman character. That's all womans ever want, a chad who would hit them in the face and piss on them, if they can get this they would just start preying on weak and destroy things.
Males are less psychotic and just want to look at cute girls doing cute things.

>can't
Made a typo

>Yuribait
Kill yourself

Arguably, though it also has elements of an idol show.

And despite every member of Protagonist band can wear a bikini. Idk why OTae has ran away from this team.was she a Lolicon?

Speaking as a heterosexual man, for these types of shows or manga I just want to see cute girls doing cute things. Adding boys ruins it for obvious reasons. Men (not boys) can show up in minor supporting roles, such as the coffee guy from Gabriel Dropout.

OP, keep in mind that these shows are supposed to be extremely relaxing and non-threatening. As what said, males are tough and threatening. When the males are not threatening, they are usually portrayed mischievous or perverted. In any case, male characters in anime tend to be disruptive elements to a peaceful atmosphere that characterizes CGDCT. If you want proof that the typical male anime character is not suited for these kinds of shows, I recommend you watch Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge. The way Tanaka is written deviates from the usual way male characters are written, and is able to maintain the relaxing atmosphere of the show as a result.

Dynamics of yuri and yaoi are also different because female and male homosexuality are different. Gay men are just gay and having women present doesn't change that, but a lot of girls have a more flexible sexuality where it's pretty natural to lust for other girls as long as there aren't any notable men around.

>/u/
>rule where images containing males are literally not allowed
>/y/
>no such rule in reverse
Really makes you think doesn't it

Yuri/CGDCT is the worst.

Girls just like beimg cucked

It has to do with purity. Girls aren’t obsessed with the male characters’ purity and don’t consider a male character ruined if he’s dated, loved or fucked a woman before. Plenty of guys in BL are womanizers or have otherwise been with women. Meanwhile, male otaku flip out at the suggestion that a female character is anything less than a pure virgin who’s never even held hands with a boy. Remember the Kannagi incident? Remember the fuss over the Love Live girls showing up in GBF?

You haven't READ many yuri, hasn't you.