More like date a slut amirite?

More like date a slut amirite?

Attached: 1472741061963.jpg (450x600, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v11194
youtu.be/CSljICO3A44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love sluts so yes.

Attached: 1523951947056.jpg (1920x1080, 1015K)

DATE A SHIT is the appropriate way to mock this piece of garbage franchise.

Tohka is the best girl

That's not Miku.

Date a Live? More like Date a Slut amirite?

Attached: __tokisaki_kurumi_date_a_live_drawn_by_z1npool__356c284ef5f5320ceca31278b24f5a0f.jpg (1240x1753, 243K)

It's not called Date Ops Mom

Retard.

Date a live? More like date me Im so horny amd lonely.

Attached: 8c1b68c61eb1c9bf4de9656fe2d98241.jpg (730x1095, 202K)

angry_ryan_gosling_image.png

More like Best Mom cordially invites you to fuck her daughters

Attached: 1369665526081.jpg (1600x1200, 795K)

why this series so retarded. look at this. there was no need for that other form. its not funny.

Attached: 1550852550599.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

You mean the ones she wanted to kill?

URUSAI! BAKA!

Attached: 1550521826588.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Precisely for reactions like yours. The author wanted to tease the fans with the possibility of an onee-san as next spirit only to reveal she is actually a loli.

Why is she so ugly?

is that the real imouto and not the nbr shit?

Neither. That is the retard.

More like date a retard.

How is this series still alive? Is the manga good or something? I don't watch too much anime these days since the manga is always so far along compared to their anime counterparts. I can only watch anime with great production quality now.

>only watch anime with great production quality
So you barely watch anime?

This series can only have a harem ending.

It's a LN and it was first published when harem series were still popular so it still has some following to this day. It's ending this month, probably before the anime does.

You got it! Anime is poorly produced with a shitty budget like manga. So it's like why waste the extra time watching the anime when I can blitz through the manga. The only anime I'm watching this season is Mob Pyscho 100 because I enjoy the look of the show and the VAs are decent.

Tohka ending is the first possible ending, harem ending would be the second alternative even it feels forced.

C L O C K W O R K

Attached: 1551576460398.jpg (2407x4822, 527K)

Attached: 1421803435385.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

Not with characters like Miku or Nia.

I miss Mana

Attached: mana_takamiya_by_mustaro_dcce0uo-fullview.jpg (1024x1449, 140K)

Miku will be converted dont worry.

It's a shame how the author never used her. We still don't what is the deal with that pendant to this day.

She was supposed to be converted at the end of her arc but then the author said fuck it and de-converted her in vol 10

Well, maybe she'll change in the ending who knows.

i want to fuck natsumi!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1548745229283.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Same desu

I love Nepgear.

Attached: origami gear.png (1238x1403, 1.72M)

I liked the last two episodes.
Now imagine if they had more than a lunch's worth of budget.

I feel pain in my soul.

Attached: I Live with the Pain.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

They should have made Natsumi into a typical ara-ara cake not loli, that's just my opinion.

Attached: goodjobnigger.jpg (407x500, 44K)

>tfw no big tiddy goth gf

Attached: 73472793_p0.jpg (3672x5512, 2.35M)

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

No, you are completely wrong

Based

Why is she so cute?*
fixed it for ya

>origami gear
user that is just Nepgear silly

Origami looks sexy in gear

Attached: Date A Liv_31558_1201.jpg (1920x1200, 707K)

Blanc finally isn't flat

Attached: 1453489954781.jpg (992x560, 231K)

One of my favorite gap moe moments

Attached: pat a clock.png (1280x1763, 718K)

Retard.

[x] Sniff Kurumi's Feet

Attached: 1503977396465.jpg (1240x1703, 908K)

I need more Kurumi pics fellow Yea Forumsnons. Feetfags, armpitfags and all other types welcome.

Attached: 1423777202336.jpg (1676x1911, 880K)

Animeonlyfags can't run a DAL thread properly. Only LNbros can keep threads intresting.

I want to Date A Origami

The problem is that this is a night thread.

IS ORIGAMI CANON?

?

YES

Shidou might as well not have a real sister at this point, the author probably had something planned for her in the original length of the series but it seems like he dropped the idea a long time ago.

Since volume 1

Retard

Reminder there is no best girl

Attached: a 118526931 a on date a live.png (585x428, 49K)

Rinne then, since she is no one right now.

You retard

Attached: 1066361808656.jpg (490x450, 49K)

Putting Miku and Shiori ruins the whole thing.

Reine is far superior so that would have been redundant.

LNbros are the best.

t. Tsunako

>slut
>not retard
fucking retards

Why does the author have such a huge boner for her?

He likes his retards.

Where does she vanish to in her long stretch of absences anyway?

She is supposed to be working in the background for ratasokr sine they hace no army like the AST or DEM.

But Anons, the fact that she is so retarded is what makes her so cute in the first place!

Attached: tohka nom.gif (500x275, 1022K)

have**
I don't think Shidou is even aware of her condition. I wonder if the author just forgot about this plot point.

Perfect for bullying, retard.

my point exactly.

Patting the head of a beautiful, charismatic serial killer.

That's dangerous.

It was either that or one eye.

Are there actually any sluts in Date a Live?
I don't wanna watch three seasons of it only to find out that there aren't.

Ai is a legit slut.

Miku is a whore.

Attached: __itsuka_shidou_and_tokisaki_kurumi_date_a_live_drawn_by_tsunako__749f544d3f1da39e2a834cd7be29b888.j (900x1308, 247K)

She is a cuck, not a slut.

Mean user.

Is Kurumi actually a nice girl? Why does she help instead of just raping and eating him?

save her user

Attached: Dead_Origami.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

It's a sexy kind of ugly.

don't do crystal ecstasy

She never intended to kill him the first time they met. The anime skipped it but she was told about Shidou by Phantom and she thought it would be a good way to get free power because Shidou can seal spirits but still get killed with ease because he is human. Think of it like feeding a pig or a turkey before eating it for dinner.

EEEEGHHH

...might be little late

still best girl!

Attached: moetori.jpg (2480x3508, 1.16M)

>jobs three times in a single arc

everyone pretty much jobs in every fight.

R.I.P

I beat my meat to dead Efreet!

But she also did it in a single volume.

Lucky me i dont care about her powerlevel.

Now with that face.

Can any fate character fight against the strongest magical girl?

Attached: cosmos.jpg (640x884, 61K)

Wrong thread.

Love live? More like Love Cocks amirite?

Attached: C02E46AD-A82F-4BC4-B786-1F74E2CFB9F7-3231-000003DF00878A3E.jpg (220x311, 25K)

Where IS she anyway?

They skipped her only scene in this season which was supposed to happen in episode 1, she is supposed to be under treatment.

More like Love Lesbians

>"Hey kid wanna ss?"

Because inverse Origami was going to destroy the world.

It's been years since I first heard clock's lewd voice and it still makes me cum.

Imagine if her VA did ASMR meditation audio with a binaural beat backing it that's supposed to send you into a trance state where you don't need your hands to orgasm

Attached: ara ara ufufufu.gif (1920x1080, 1.84M)

Still a retard.

what have they done to my waifu

She is a mummy now.

Getting what she deserves.

Kek

She is one of the weakest spirits actually.

Doesn't change the fact that she is dangerous and killed many people, whether they deserved it or not.

Yeah but when you hang around people who are far stronger than her is not really a problem.

People are so retarded they actuslly believe Kurumi can kill the first spirit single-handedly. Talk about autism.

I think only Kurumi thought she could achieve that.

she's killing my dick single handedly if you know what I mean.

Next episode is NeOrigami right?

Still too early for that.

origrammy won't be missed

Probably the one after.

Still would and still best girl.

So we are only getting a single epidode with long haired Origami.

Two episodes actually, maybe three if they don't show Origami with short hair since she only cut her hair at the end of the volume and they can use long hair Origami for the filler episode if there is one.

Seems she wasn't the only one who thought that.

Who else thought Kurumi could defeat the first spirit?

More like Date a Retard.

Some retarded animefags.

I kind of feel bad for adult Natsumifags.

The first spirit has not even been mentioned in the anime. Why would anyone think that?

Those don't exist, her design is nice but her personality is still that of a cunt.

If her design is the only thing they care about then they are not real fans.

DAL has no real fans except for LNfags.

Even animeonlys can like a series and its character without following the novel. I do have to admit Natsumi's adult design was wasted potential.

More like she wants to cuck her daugthers.

She loves them but she loves Shinji more.

She always planned to kill them, regardless of who was in position of the crystals. I would say she was grateful to them the same way she gave her regards to Rinne for fulfilling her role.

I doubt she actually cared about them that much, she certainly is kind but her obsession with Shidou Shinji clouded her judgement.

You still lover her and you know it, anons.

? Never said I disliked her or anything like that.

Miku is worst girl.

Origami deserved every second of this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.52.585.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Too bad they shortened the scene in the anime, the scream wasn't nearly as long as in the novel.

>Hurrr every character must be nice and kind
Natsumi is probably the only good thing to come out of this season. If you could grow some backbone, you might be able to appreciate her, but I know I'm talking to a wall (a soft and fluffy wall).

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.35.661.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

The anime version was lame, LN handled it way better.

>the butchered mediocre arc with the annoying brat is the best thing to come out of this season
No, you are just a retarded lolifag who thinks any character that can be labelled as loli is automatically good. Natsumi was a terrible character and addition to the series back then, the anime didn't help at all because she spent more than half of her episodes acting like cunt with a final but just because she is cute it's okay. Granted, she gets better in later volumes but she is just an annoying brat during her early introduction.

Can you really blame the last few episodes on budget? The action scenes in particular didn't make any sense and I'm not sure a million dollars would've fixed it. Whoever was in charge of animating just isn't very good.

>hurrr durrr
I'm not into loli at all. By that logic I should like Yoshino as well, but she's probably among my least favorites.

Whatever you say, m8. Natsumi is still a mediocre girl and character.

>Natsumi is probably the only good thing to come out of this season.
Fuck off.

Whatever man, I think she's one of the more entertaining characters in the group.
I would if I could.

The Tohka vs Origami episode was horrible, the fact it had bad animation despite being an action heavy episode make the episode look worse than it was.

Well, I disagree. She didn't earn her place in the cast, her reason to behave like a brat wasn't well explored and she merely jumped to conclusions in that sense she is even worse than Miku, she also barely changed after the sealing and most of the time she just acts hostile towards others. I'm not saying every character must be nice otherwise Kotori wouldn't be one of my favorites but Natsumi has to earn the right to behave the way she does and not just because she is cute.

Sure, becuase the Origami stuff is totally not better than the Natsumi stuff right? Please fuck off. I know you can do it.

She was cuter when first introduced.
Stoic but simmering with anger > retard.

Serious Tohka is basically Dark Tohka at this point and while she is superior, cute is not a word I would use to describe her.

>Blah blah blah blah "inhale" words words
That's you, that's what you sound like. My opinion isn't changing.

>I don't like your opinion waah fuck off
How about you grow some balls?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.54.020.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

So no arguments, got it. Maybe you should try lurking clock threads.

>literally no argument
You are not different from clockfags.

How you raise you low IQ and try to defend your arguments rather than just resorting to insults.

So why don't you go for 3d girls?

nice the thread is still alive.
origami best girl

Attached: Spirit_Origami.png (880x495, 481K)

>I like [fill in the blank] character!
>Hey you can't like [fill in the blank] character, fuck off, well in the LN yadadadada
There's nothing to argue about, everyone is literally slinging opinions at each other.

>caring about IQ enough to use it as an insult
If you must, you could at least make an effort to improve your grammar.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.29.844.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

So you admit you have not real arguments.

This series would have worked a lot better as a videogame.

no real life girl is as perfect as Kurumi

Attached: 1532769269827.jpg (707x1000, 250K)

Yes, I have nothing to argue about. I thought I made that pretty clear.

Must be why the games are canon.

That is true, I've never seen a girl so gullible that she would fall for the lies of the person she is trying to kill. If only all women were that easy to manipulate.

Only the first game is canon.

So I got put off by the QUALITY of the pv, is S3 actually watchable?
and please do post more clock.

While also telling others to grow some balls if they want to appreciate the girl you like? That sounds more than just a mere opinion.

Maybe for a while. The games follow the same formula so it would have gotten old really fast if this was a videogame series.

It won't make it through this night

Isn't the upcoming volume literally copying the same formula from the games?

That seems to be the case.

if they did that, then everyone will get their happy ending. I'm okay with that

Attached: 03.jpg (600x338, 105K)

Only the first game had actual ending with each girl. The second game only have the end of dates but nothing really permament because Shidou and co were trying to show Arusu what love was. The "third game" is just a new route focused on Rio, you don't even date the girls. Next volume should have some dates but not actual endings except for Tohka who is supposed to be the focus of the arc.

You mean Tohka will get her happy ending.

>tohka
heh, no way retard

Attached: fv.png (820x460, 550K)

Reine is true end and will happen.

Attached: 1503071241310.png (248x512, 137K)

The author agrees tho.

Ded

And here I thought recycling the Maria and Marina designs for the LN meant something.

They are only cameos, the fact both Maria and Marina are entirely different characters in the novel only helps to prove the events from the second game are not part of the LN canon, especially when Maria never died or disappeared and was supposed to become part of Shidou's cellphone in the game's ending.

Too good to be true.

Yeah, the meaning is that Tachibana liked the designs, especially Marina's.

Miku doesn't deserve a happy ending though.

she's kinda cute though

So are the rest of the girls but they are not nearly half as bad as Miku is.

okay fair point. no rate this cute boi

Attached: d043a86937dfb1f48c5374ec951d9c70.png (2031x2952, 1.79M)

Gay

Literally Shidou

I love him

Attached: ea7f667278fffbeaf4ce9bfaa6f880cb.jpg (1135x1600, 191K)

Date a peak performance.

Attached: 4d119a5e9722bab893c89ff2c49d451d.jpg (709x1000, 233K)

Fuck you cunt, they all put their faith in Shino. Shino is a man-slut, fuck what you say about the spirits

cute and Sexy how can other neps even compete

Attached: 1413729157667.png (802x1292, 1.47M)

Mukuro a best.

I LOVE SLUTS!

>Shino

It's better than season 2 at least. So far, we've got 4 bad/mediocre looking episodes and 4 good/above average episodes.

It's a shame she came in so late. Imagine if she had twice the screentime.

Fuck off, Miku.

Her limited amount scenes make her even better since none of her scenes are wasted.

How do I summon a clock succubus?

Attached: 1489661857201.jpg (1500x1057, 250K)

She has so litle screetime yet she's the best. How does she do it?

Attached: fvs.png (600x495, 272K)

>actually replying

what's wrong with replying to him?

Seriously? He didn't even try to hide the fact he was a clockfag.

She is useful and all of her scenes and unlike characters like Miku she actually earned her place among the main cast. It would be nice if she had more scenes but then again if Tachibana is not interested in a character he won't use her for plot relevant scenes.

Actually plot relevant outside her arc, she barely has filler scenes nor she has been benched for other spirits. I don't think this would be the case if she was introduced early.

there's gonna be an influx of them in the next few weeks as Kurumi saves season 3

Attached: 1550840228044.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

>Kurumi saves season 3
Retard.

She would make a great wife.

Attached: SM.jpg (580x820, 79K)

She doesn't really do much except shoot Shidou again, and then I don't think we see her in the new timeline.

Attached: RoboOrigamiBestOrigami.png (980x1400, 314K)

Origami Tobiichi waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were spirits in the city. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Itsuka Shido were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Origami was a wizard for five years. When she was young she watched the spacequakes and she said to dad "I want to be a wizard daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY SPIRITS"
There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in Tengu City she knew there were spirits.
"This is Ellen" the radio crackered. "You must fight the spirits!"
So Origami gotted her realizer and blew up the wall.
"SHE GOING TO KILL US" said the spirits
"I will shoot at her" said Touka and she fired the sword laser. Origami plasmaed at her and tried to blew her up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the spirits" she shouted
The radio said "No, Origami. You are the spirits"
And then Origami killed her parents.

Don't tell me we won't see much more of my waifu this season, fuck origami stupid fucking plain generic nepgear clone bitch cunt

Attached: 1484481277726.jpg (601x601, 32K)

Attached: Such Pure Love.png (840x1200, 185K)

>185443112
>clockfag and also a Wojak poster
Not even woth a (You)

Not bad.

I miss Date A Origami. It still is the best spin-off.

I want her to be together with Shidou but I don't want a forced harem ending just for the sake of it.

Kurumi is the only reason to get into this dead series, all the other girls are basic, boring and generic af, deep down you know it's true, can't argue with facts

Attached: 1518396117060.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>origami is the doom copypasta
>mio is the shadow hearts copypasta
>kurumi is a meguca
is anything in this series original?

Sure clockfag, now try to actually explain what is so good about Kurumi. She is just as bland and one-dimensional as Miku. She is a girl who acts seductive when she has no actual experience and even gets cucked multiple times during her "confession". She is gullible enough to be tricked into killing a friend and then when she vows to get revenge on that person she gets tricked again and she doesn't even realize it. She pretends to be strong when she only fights fodder and the only time she fought an opponent of her same level she lost pretty bad. She killed 10.000+ people for a plan she wasn't even sure that it could work and then she desperately asked for Shidou's help when realized she was being an idiot for even thinking a plan without a solid basis or goal was a good idea.

What?

? Kurumi is nothing like that, she doesn't even know if changing the past is possible nor even tried to do it at least once, yet still kills innocent people only to drop the plan anyway.

Then why are all clock threads deleted, moved to /trash/ or die in a few posts?

Nah, this series is obviously a reference to Persona 3.

I want to rape loli Natsumi

Fuck off, Miku.

I hate fuck her already, user.

But she is ugly.

Sure you did, Miku.

I means I have to choke her many times before finish with her with a lot of cum.

>choking a spirit
Good luck with that, even when sealed their bodies are supposed to be very resilient which is why Miku can harass them like that since she is also a spirit.

No one wants to hear your fantasies, Miku.

She pisses me off really hard by blatantly attempting to rape me for real in my genderbent Shiori form, thus bad girl should be punish

I bet Miku would harass herself is she had the chance.

Holy shit, it's like I'm back in 2013.

Yep, Muh Rape Fantasy

I want to hug her and tell her I'll be her family!

>even a robot is better than the original

Based

No hugs for Miku.

I'm talking about Mukuro though.

Yeah but only Miku would express her desires to hug Mukuro like that.

No, Shidou did when he understood Mukuro's circumstances and so do I.

She is more human-like than the original Origami ironically.

Too bad the chances of Miky dying are zero now that Tohka became the next Mio.

>Miky
I mean Miku.

Time travel is always a mess. Stein gate is sort of an exception for me. Origami killing her parents doesn't make sense. How does the cycle start anyway? There should be a initial timeline where future origami doesn't exist until she saw her parents death and decided to travel back in time with kurumi help to prevent it.

It's a timeloop likely created by Phantom since spirits are known to be strong enough to trascend time. Have in mind before giving the No 3 crystal to Kurumi, Phantom had it and one of the bullets allow the user to connect with different versions of herself.

It's a time paradox.

Maybe I should read the LN.

It's not blatantly stated since most of Phantom's intentions were unknown until she revealed herself but almost everything that happened in the novel has been part of her plan.

Try and make a solo thread for any of the other girls (that's not a DAL general thread) and see what happens, at least Kurumi attracts interest from fans of other series', Kurumi is the reason why this series keeps pumping while on life support and her design is the reason a lot of people picked this series up in the first place, also she has the most results on pixiv

Attached: Clock Nurse.jpg (1200x1576, 382K)

The difference is making a thread for any other girl, maybe even Miku eventually gets discussion. Clock threads sometimes are considered spam and get deleted or moved to /trash/, popularity has nothing do with it considering Tohka still wins most popularities polls but you can still make threads with and get more than 10 posts without dying. If Kurumi is the reason anyone would wacth this series then why are the threads dedicated to her so devoid of posts?

Why not make a kurumi thread and test your theory if you are so sure? Hell, the last anime thread that had Kurumi on the OP was ignored for another thread that was made later.

Just look at YouTube comments on DAL video's, they always say stuff like "Kurumi best waifu" and etc, also in Anime Groups on Facebook people seem to think the other girls are meh compared to Kurumi

Attached: HTB1AuqGao_rK1Rjy0Fcq6zEvVXaa.jpg (800x800, 113K)

So you are now resorting to Youtube comments and Normalfags sites? I guess Call of Duty and Fornite must the greatest games just like Taylor Swift is the best singer ever. Why not go to Animesuki where you are likely to find people who think like you?

>2019
>not being a Clockfag
Don't ever reply to me again, you filthy peasant.

>2019
>being on the same level as Facebook

EVERYTHING has a normiebook page.
Except maybe for suicide, you should give it a try.

There are suicide hotlines on Facebook too.

I picked up Date a Live because I saw clockthreads. I’m not going to go out on a limb and say she’s best girl but the fact remains that she’s is iconic of the series more so than any of the other girls except maybe Kotori.

Kurumi is objectively the best designed DAL, even Tsunako says so, deal with it contrarian hipster soibois

Attached: kurumi-tokisaki-date-a-live-061.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Except Tohka is more popular and the face of the series. Kurumi is only liked for her design but on her own she is very bland and uninteresting which is why her spin-off is receiving little attention

Very nice

Attached: 1369414313300.jpg (720x1470, 143K)

Except Tsunako said Shiori was her favorite design for obvious reasons.

That is weird. Nobody in clock threads talk about the he series nor they would recommend to watch it.

Let's post some Mukuro to balance things out. Also, ignore the clockfag, did you anons forget how we got rid of them before?

Attached: Blushing Mukuro.jpg (500x500, 237K)

I picked it up because of her design I guess. It was a very long time ago and I didn’t read anything in the threads because I didn’t want to be spoiled.

it's not about whether or not they recommend it, Kurumi is simply beauty at first sight for a lot of people and makes them want to watch Date A Live just for her

Attached: Tokisaki.Kurumi.full.1673392.jpg (780x1105, 826K)

It seems like the people replying to them are new to the novels and don't know that.

Because they saw fanart? That doesn't sound believable.

stop being in denial, user, you can't beat the clock

Attached: Neko Clock.jpg (1417x1754, 346K)

Based

retard

Attached: HorribleSubs_Date_A_Live_S3_06_720p.mkv_0005.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Except Kotori did in volume 4

So many new anons around here I see.

Miku is worst girl.

Hate Kurumi all you want but you can't deny that you'd kill to be the guy in this situation

Attached: 1464110554027.jpg (1127x753, 78K)

>185449907
You can do the same with 3DPD, if what you want is to be dominated.

Loli spirits ganging up on him was the highest point of this DaL season.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv - 0002.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Watch the latest episode.

Too bad that scene was weirdly drawn.

I hope the retard dies. That way Shidou will finally be free to choose Origami.

t. Origami

>Tohka
>dying
Pick one.

What happened to this guy? Does he still draw fanart?

He draws like a pic per month

Kurumi has a spin-off?

All the characters the author likes have spin-offs. Orgami has two.

Loli spirits were superior to loli Natsumi.

If that means giving her a tragic story I can see him killing her.

Tohka will never experience any form of hardship in her life and now she is a Goddess she can do whatever she wants.

Even loli Ellen was cuter.

>3D feet
Gross, and who said all I want is to be dommed? Kurumi is for switching like time switches itself

Attached: fcecca95ed71abfc2c396aaf2cb7520b.jpg (3507x2479, 3.38M)

Blonde loli with long straight hair is a god tier combination.

Too bad she is actually a hag.

I don't remember Mukuro behaving like a Yandere.

She was very possessive during her arc.

I THINK REINE AND MUKURO SUCK

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

She is dere but also violent during her arc, especially when she thought Dark Tohka wanted to take him away.

This but unironically. Fuck the circlejerkers.

You mean like the clockfag spamming pics?

Retard.

You ABK's became the thing you accused us clockfriends of being, "circlejerkers"

>Disliking best girls.
And I won't cry about it.

Do you even know the meaning of the word you are using? First, no one spams pics in these threads. Second, you don't see people posting how much they want to fuck her or shit like that. There is not jerking in here unlike clock threads.

>lewd voice
You might be interested in this then:
vndb.org/v11194

Attached: shiiiiiiiiit!.png (798x601, 939K)

Just ignore them

Ara Ara, your anger turns me on user

Attached: __tokisaki_kurumi_date_a_live_drawn_by_qingchen_694757286__2de21724d40e1add863d7057b46542da.jpg (1000x1410, 472K)

>185456930
>says the clockfag after bitching they are called circlejerkers

Date A Live? Isn't that that anime with that badass goth chica with the clock as her eye? Yeah she's best girl

Attached: 1551797092060.jpg (1080x1210, 145K)

>"omg Kurumi's too mainstream, I prefer Origami"

Attached: 1518667031266.jpg (600x900, 148K)

Ellen's design is wasted on her. Considering how Elliot looks, she is probably becoming an old woman by the end of the series.

I wonder if Artemisa is also old. She makes a better Vert clone than Miku.

She is actually a normal adult, unlike Ellen and Westcott they experimented on her instead of keeping her young.

Anything is better than Miku.

Kurumi is in fact the best girl. My dick gets so hard when she’s on screen.

I don't know. Jessica was pretty bad.

She was the average fodder psycho, nothing wrong with that. There are a lot of those in DAS.

I still think either Ai or Tama-chan should have been a spirit. They work better for character interactions and harem shenanigans than Miku.

Ai is a slut though.

Miku is a whore but much more annoying.

>lol what a pleb, real big brained intellectuals choose reine. see what I did there? i picked the milf who isn't part of the main harem. bet you didn't expect that one huh. reine true end!!1

>this is a 1 year old

Too old

How gay do you have to be to not be attracted to this

Attached: 1548991631616.jpg (680x960, 92K)

But she is supposed to look somewhat ugly.

Easy. There are better looking girls around.

Is that canon? Or is that just what she thinks because she has low self esteem?

She is described like a sickly looking girl at first, probably because she never took care of herself until that point, like a hobo.

She is supposed to look like a girl in the morning without make up.

Miku is gay and she is attracted to Natsumi, if anything you must be straight to dislike her.

>a gay girl is attracted to her
>a straight guy isn't because of the fact he is straight
...what

A straight guy might recognize the girl is not good partner.

Why do the manga adaptations stop right after Tohka's arc?

The first one stopped because the author had health problems, no idea about the second one but I guess it was cancelled because it was too slow.

This series sure had a lot more of material than it has now, even before the anime aired we had DAO, DAS and one manga adaptation.

It looked like the next big thing back then especially with Tsunako as the designer. Too bad Kadokawa never bothered to make it popular.

That sounds like a dumb excuse, if the manga was monthly and still on going then it would be around Natsumi's arc at this point. Not that much different from the anime.

It doesn't really matter. The art was never a strong point in either manga adaptation which is the opposite of the LN.

Miku is worst girl.

I liked the art of the first manga. It was cute and endearing to see, it added a bit of humor to the series.

Late but is there a finished version?

My wife

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.33_[2019.03.02_20.06.28].png (1280x720, 866K)

Not a very good pic.

>having a wife who is likely to cheat on you with other girls
Literally a cuck.

Date A Nep when?

Attached: 1460252832707.jpg (600x900, 377K)

Neps are too annoying to be dated.

>not liking lewd heart
youtu.be/CSljICO3A44

Attached: 1479894944120.jpg (1098x1200, 178K)

Already exists.

Mhmm

Attached: 6496565265.webm (640x360, 2.67M)

DEEEEEEERPY DURRRRRRR I'M A LESBIAN BUT I'M REALLY NOT IT'S ONLY A FACADE DURRRRRRR

That body was made for hard dickings whether she wants it or not.

Wrong

Attached: 3d8bd0f06bd204d3ccc4a161e7df3c95.jpg (4877x6950, 2.46M)

Yes, just because Nepgear seems like an easy woman doesn't mean the other would make good partners.

But the only easy nep is Noire

I'd say Nepgear is even easier. She is so boring that anyone would have a chance with her.

But Big Nep is for nepping!

Attached: 60238479_p1_master1200.jpg (873x1200, 639K)

But this chuuni is a good girl.

Attached: 2111fbd46a2ce100f100024c1e31220f.png (1472x2065, 1.92M)

Neptune is too autistic, noire seems to be the overdependant kind of girlfriend, Vert would be like Miku, Blanc is like Natsumi, Uni seems to be normal enough to date, Nepgear is an easy conquest, I can see Peashy being the same as Tohka, etc. There might be a few of them who are normal enough to date but the majority seems to have some form of autism.

I don't know. Autistic girls don't make good partners in the long run.

>Neptune is too autistic
But she is just pretending, the rest is right.

Why would she need to pretend to be autistic?

>Hardworker
>Tries to be cool but is very girly at heart
She is great, also stop calling everything autism

But you called her a chunni, that is admitting she has autism.

Yeah I'd probably have to become a rapist real quick if I saw this

Is a joke about how her personality changes when she is in goddess form.

So dating the Neps is not that much different from dating the spirits? They still lack a Reine.

Because she just want to have fun

If the Nep powers worked the same way as spirits then they won't be able to use their Goddess form after sealed.

She can have fun without pretending to be an autist.

Not when your work is not fun allowed

But what if she actually enjoys that, pretending or not.

Maybe, but not everything has to be work.

Whore.

>Vert would be like Miku
Is worse, at least Miku would not make you fuck other guys.

But that still makes her a weird girl to date.

My Waifu a cute.

Attached: 42752922_1124413274409261_5641606643293618176_n.jpg (750x595, 74K)

That is because miku is the one forcing herself into others.

Fuck off Miku

If they had an equivalent of Reine than all the neps would literally be cucked to death.

Miku would never post a pic with Shidou, only Shiori.

Would not be this one?

Attached: 1470326368245.png (530x630, 762K)

That's like your opinion, i gladly would little nep.

Attached: 594c2b6aabdb5eaf794a6c96156fc84e.jpg (1000x1500, 208K)

It's not only Reine but also Mio

You only say that because she is 2D.

Attached: 1544546984352.png (644x644, 936K)

And yet you guys still want a real relationship with your waifus. How ironic.

Forget that. Why is there no Reine route?

Too good to be true.

If only that was the case then maybe we would get less scenes of her behaving like a lesbian.

?

Miku is worst girl.

Isn't she an angel too?

Which girl is actually not an angel?

So anons, should I watch the latest season? Is it fun?

It's 50/50 so far. For every shitty/mediocre looking episode, there is a decent/good looking one.

None of them are angels. The girls are hust hosts of the crystal. There is only 1 100% pure spirits, the rest are human who became spirits.

only hosts**

If you managed to watch the TV version of season 2 then you can watch this season.

Imagine her being all smug and when the dick goes inside she starts being all submissive and shit.

>found out the VNs are actually getting translated.
What an odd choice for localization.

Attached: blank image.jpg (275x183, 2K)

Oh man, there's a reason she wears a choker. crazy bitches are into the kinkiest shit

Attached: 1542190181437.jpg (770x694, 78K)

Fuck you, I've fapped three times with this image.

Attached: 1445445569783.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

my CUTE wife

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.48_[2019.03.06_00.17.21].png (1280x720, 1.72M)

>cute
I think you mean fucking cocksleeve status according to

How is it actually possible to fap to a single image? That is a power I hope to one day obtain.

being this pathetic

Attached: D0AprwHUYAATX7b.jpglarge.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

You have to imagine, user.

Attached: img000117.png (953x1400, 234K)

Holy shit, this has to be this first shitposting DAL thread in a while but still retaining that comfiness of DAL therads.

>fucking shido does not choose option 1
>why is origami such a fucking Chad

Attached: f557cea43e696d7285f4dadd6b12d80f.jpg (3384x4800, 1.52M)

How can anyone NOT like this adorable retard?

Attached: 1385420664173.jpg (500x460, 52K)

I mean, just look at her!

Attached: 1386382523257.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

retard

Attached: HorribleSubs_Date_A_Live_S3_06_720p.mkv_snapshot_15.23_2019.02.15_23.23.51.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

I like Mukuro better, retard.

Attached: 1380189873687.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Attached: 1384035590607.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

She was better when she was serious and didn't trust humans. Retard Tohka a shit.

I love DAL so god damn much!!!

I want Kurumi to step on my face with her gym socks after a sweaty P.E. session

Attached: 1466810356286.jpg (1715x2048, 274K)

Cute desu

this is the only anime I have watch for years I only came back to Yea Forums just to shit post on dal thread

Attached: wan.png (806x819, 1.21M)

Attached: 1514990897901.png (1280x1516, 1.41M)

No.

Attached: 1427943071837.jpg (470x430, 43K)

Retard.

what the FUCK was her problem

She is gullible.

So Dark Tohka.

This was pre-vol 11 Origami. She was disgusting.

Neps are sex toys. They're not supposed to be treated like people.

But if they existed within the DAL world then they must be dated, although it was shown in volume 17 you can just brainwash them and then force to seal them.

It's not even that lewd. Tohkofags must the kind of people who consider girls in bikinis to be porn.

retard

You sound like a fag.

Is this a Rinne joke?

She was tricked to death, literally.

Then it wouldn't be Date A Nep.

The thread is pretty normal for Yea Forums's standards.

Only two more days and Rinne will finally make her debut. They better not fuck it up.

Does clock slut show up this season
Honestly only watching it for her

Following the pattern, next episode should look bad, mediocre at best. Better pray that is not the case.

That is assuming the end the episode with Rinne.

Last episode adapted a few parts of volume 11. This episode should end after the scene with Rinne.

Whore.

Angels are the weapons, spirits is the species.

Can it be called a species when there is a single being like that?

Best dead girl.

Yeah but the difference is Mio was the only pure spirit for decades and Tohka is technically part of Mio.

Most neps would make bad girlfriends.

>thinking she's dead
What is regen?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.12_[2019.02.15_23.42.21].jpg (1280x720, 498K)

What's wrong with her face?

Yeah, good luck regenerating from a inverse spirit's attack. It was even implied that inverse Origami destroyed the world.

J.C. Staff'd.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Date A Live S3 - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.02_[2019.01.25_12.27.42].jpg (1280x720, 528K)

It wasn't a world destroying laser that destroyed the ship. The ship was experiencing a cascade explosions from inside, so it's not like Origami vaporized the Kotori, much less the ship.

>no response
>was sealed at the time
Yeah, she is dead.

Knocked unconscious is more likely.

But origami was constantly firing dark beams and unlike the anime, the amount of destruction each beam caused was far more destructive and with Shidou gone, there wasn't any chance for Kotori to go full power mode.

The ship was going to be destroyed by the spam of lasers, if she was unconscious inside the ship then it was a matter of time for her to die.

The neps are not that different from spirits personality-wise.

Before Kotori could finish her words, the [Wing] that blew away with their attack, performed complex trajectories in the skies and deployed around .

“Kuh------!”

Kotori’s anguish groan leaked out from the speaker.

But------That was all he could hear.

The several [Wing] hovering in the sky fired beams all at once at , and easily broke the Territory before the beams pierced through the ship, which was worn-out from four sides.

“Uh! Kotori!!”

There was no answer even though he shouted.

Having been pierced by the power beams fired all at once, fell towards the ground with flames and smoke coming from every part of its frame.

“Kotori-----Kotoriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!”

After Shidou let out a shrill shout, he ran towards the direction that was falling to while he was in his half-conscious state.

No----more specifically, he was about to run to them.

“Eh………?

He raised his eyebrows at the weird feeling assaulting his body.
What constant firing? Sure, when Shidou is gone then she may not be able to use her full ability, but it's still possible to survive for Kotori. The ship from the sound of it didn't even implode, but it fell to the ground and was on fire.

Spirits are tougher than that, even when seal or in limited form. So I imagine otherwise.

Does the regen even work in sealed form?

>What constant firing?
The one that inverse Origami was firing? She didn' just stop after shooting down the Fraxinas, she just kept firing at random since she had no control over her powers. However, it seems like inverse Origami actually aimed to anything that was moving.

Maybe after sealed, some unsealed spirits were total cunts.

There's no scene nor mention of Origami firing constantly at Fraxinus after it went down. I think you're remembering something else.

>There's no scene nor mention of Origami firing constantly at Fraxinus after it went down
and I never said that. I said she was firing at random so that also includes the Fraxinas if she was unlucky enough but based on how it was implied that Origami destroyed the world, only Tohka and Kurumi had chances to survive since they were at full power.

What about the neps and their Goddess forms?

They don't become cunts in that form. That is the main difference between unsealed spirits and neps.

Whether Origami on her rampage killed everyone is a different thing. If what Kurumi said was true, then everybody was killed in the original world.

But that is what was being discussed, whether Kotori died or not. If all are implied to be dead then that only confirms Kotori did as well so it doesn't change much if she died when the Fraxinas was destroyed or a bit later.

In any case, you can replace Natsumi with Blanc, Miku with Vert, Nia with Neptune and not much would change.

What is with the author's obsession with the retard? She coming back from death and even gaining a new power up was the very definition of an asspull.

Tachibana probably wanted to be a shonen manga author/artist.

He likes dumb girls, which is why he also likes Origami and Kurumi.

This is what neOrigami is going to look like.

My wife is very intelligent
Have any of your seen her recently?

Attached: 1549188748423.jpg (2550x1800, 1.58M)

Poorly drawn?

The only have to draw a white haired Nepgear, how hard can that be?

>The only have to draw a white haired Nepgear, how hard can that be?
*opens deviantart*

The pic doesn't look bad, they just used a less detailed artstyle because it was a humorous scene.

Nips have Pixiv.

99% of pixiv is rubbish too user

>Int: 201
This

Attached: 1537079315161.jpg (2048x2048, 430K)

Exactly, they don't need DA when they have Pixiv but I think even Pixiv doesn't allow photoshopped shit like Deviantart does.

Still better than Deviantart.

2 more days until the next date

Attached: Origami.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

NeOrigami date is happening next week.

I wouldn't count Shidou meeting Rinne as a date.

But she looks moeblob-ish enough.

Pixiv is only DA tier if the series is unpopular.

I hope they don't ruin the scene with Shidou comforting a crying loli Origami.

There is a Tohka clone in QUALITY code, makes sense.

Mana should have been a spirit.

She can still be one if that one short story becomes true.

Miku is worst girl.

I'm gonna miss old origami's antics

Attached: queen.jpg (1276x1655, 434K)

Anons, Why dates in anime are more like taking a kid to a funny jaunt like going to the Aquarium, going to an amusements park or even going to the Arcade? It seems very kiddish
Does it happens in IRL Japan?

Because this is Japan, they don't go to discos or drink beer. That's adult stuff.

I'm pretty sure that there're still more mature alternatives

So the current Origami but with more revenge.

Japan is more conservative when it comes to relationships, they also tend to romanticize certain ideas so their portrayal of dating is far purer than it is in real life.