ITT: Objectively great shows that you didn't enjoy as much

Maybe an all girls cast isn't really for me.

Attached: kon.jpg (960x1346, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAFSAhKhKp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/ >extremely unattractive character designs/
time.com/894/maidentrip/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Yorimoi is a melodrama overrated by e-celebs/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/182952974
youtube.com/watch?v=THT50r4maC8
youtube.com/watch?v=N2GBmzpp_KU
youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0
youtube.com/watch?v=g22Z66LdBuk
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Violet Evergarden is art in its purest form. Leonardo Da/
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Sora yori overrated/results/thread/
pastebin.com/WEYRg4cJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it wasn't that great, even objectively

fag

If I didn't enjoy it, it's not objectively great at all.
/facts

>almost every promo art and pv shows them in the antarctic
>they're actually two episodes there, while the rest is focussed heavily on cgdct

But everyone on Yea Forums loved it like Yuru Camp.

If everyone liked it it's obviously bad.

>Objectively great
By which objective criteria?

they acted like they loved it to bandwagon. just like a certain god forsaken board that was born on this site.

Yeah I bet you'd prefer an all boys cast you homo

it kinda sucked
the fact that the humans were mostly just apathetic dicks didn't help

Attached: 1462457768095.jpg (1920x2220, 679K)

That I do

Attached: 1544948933848.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>objectively
Kill yourself, pseud faggot.

not sure about objectively, but everyone on Yea Forums splergs about it
I hated the second half, especially them killing off senketsu just because

Attached: KlK.jpg (1000x1426, 973K)

>CGDCT
There's nothing cute about the girls nor are they doing any cute things. Constant melodrama is not cute.

It was as mediocre as the anime it attempted to clone in Love Live.

>all girls cast
>high school students
>the smart one, the dork one, the socially awkward one and the bland one (gee where have I seen this before?)
>mediocre production values
>mood whiplashes every single episode
>literally CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT in the ending
It's objectively shit.

Attached: 1494288861442.jpg (320x283, 21K)

>>all girls cast
In OP's case, it's more about bad execution.
youtube.com/watch?v=FAFSAhKhKp4

All girls cast is objectively a bad thing. It's an immediate signal to a certain kind of audience that shrieks at the sight of males that would balance the dynamics of the main cast.

>It's an immediate signal
it can either be, or not be.
>males that would balance the dynamics
balance in which way?

>the smart one

They are all stupid though?

But there are plenty of guys on the cast.

It's always a signal for that one audience of subhumans, let's not pretend something made solely with profit in mind is not being purposely made to cater a certain group of individuals in Japan.

Balance as in presenting an inherently different worldview, behavior and sexual innuendo, but then again the latter is the problem for the target audience.

That girl with good grades that doesn't frequent school and analyses her dumber peers is not stupid.

I feel embarrassed for forcing myself to watch a CGDCT show so I could fit in with Yea Forums.I didn't have fun and wasted my time.I could've slept instead

The insert songs are pretty good though

The show you like is objective not that great. Nice try faggot

>objectively great
lol, it was forced drama garbage

She does stupid things like losing her passport though.

that's forced drama through plot contrivance

It's subjectively shit. You're objectively retarded.

>mediocre production values

Smart people make mistakes and it can be argued she only lost the passport so we could witness the retardation behing a high school girl spending all of her savings on new tickets.
It's contrived as fuck and I don't know why they just didn't make her and episodic character.

Except it made perfect sense and was completely in character for her to react as she did.

My first watch through of NGE I thought it was merely good, and I especially didn't care for the 2nd half of EoE. After reading some of the discussion on here though and thinking about it more I can to love the show desu, and I understand EoE better now so I think I was just being a brainlet at the time.

Mediocre production values indeed.

There was only one TV show with notable production values that season. Notable is actually underselling it but for the sake of not derailing this conversation let's not start talking about it.

Objectively anime of the decade

There's nothing contrived about it. Like you said, people lose their passports all of the time, and it showed off both of their true characters and how much closer they got to each other.

This all ties back to the whole theme of the show, where they first do the reasonable mature approach and then Shirase does something irrational with youthful idealism.

Watch more anime.

Why don't you seethe more?

Attached: 1546819276263.png (872x2666, 174K)

what show?

Attached: 1493578601967.png (194x214, 44K)

Cope.

Fuck you Yea Forums I liked it.

>seethe
>Cope
Will you fucks go back to where you came from

boku no pico

Yea Forums did too.

>there's nothing contrived about a high school girl spending her life savings on a person she didn't really know
>nevermind that it's the same girl that goes through CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
Ok kid.

Let's not go there. We all know what happens to threads when the fans are invited.

Attached: 1471924542922.png (211x173, 75K)

Yeah, FranXX looked pretty good.

>still seething about SoraYori winning every AOTY award in Japan and overseas
Give up already. You're getting pathetic.

>Yea Forums did too
they liked it so much they pretty much forgot about it the second it stopped airing right?

Seeing how she left the money in antartica anyway, I think it's something her character would do.

>seethe
>cope

oh boy here comes the crossboarders

Attached: 1471065289929.png (393x390, 109K)

That's the fate of pretty much every original anime with a closure. Name at least one anime that Yea Forums liked and still has regular threads about that doesn't have a manga/LN/VN/etc or new content announced like movies/sequel seasons.

>231 votes
OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: AOTY.png (1128x809, 77K)

>It's just the fate of any original anime!
It's the fate of seasonal garbage.

>It's always a signal for that one audience of subhumans
It's possible for something to attract both moetrash fans and men of culture (like ), or to attract only the former, like OP's.
>let's not pretend something made solely with profit in mind
again, not applicable to the example given earlier.
>Balance as in presenting an inherently different worldview, behavior
By this logic, aliens should be added to story featuring humans in order to "balance" them.
>and sexual innuendo
This isn't balance, the addition of an opposite sex isn't a necessity, something isn't being taken from a show by having only one gender, that it needs to be compensated; instead, another gender is being added (which can either be the author's intent, or get in the way of the author's story/narrative/screentime).

Hot take, I know. I was mostly surprised by how boring I found Jet, Ed and Vicious, despite Yea Forums having fellated them for well over 10 years. Especially Ed.

On the other hand, I was really surprised by how much I ended up liking Faye, for someone whose first impression was looking like a $10 whore.

Attached: Classic.jpg (348x352, 44K)

>non-proxy votes for SoraYori have around 230-240 votes in both polls

this is probably what the other poll would look like if it was uneditable.

Samurai Champloo is 10 times better than Cowboy Shitfuck

>Madoka
>Hyouka
>Rakugo
>3-gatsu
>VEG
>Ping Pong
>Shigatsu
>Haikyuu
>Nichijou
>Nisemonogatari
in no specific order. yorimoi doesn't stand a chance

Her character was set up by the armchair psychologist hence it's contrived as fuck.

If I had to choose between threads filled with shitposting, like what VEG threads have become, or no threads at all, I'll take the latter.

Rokuhoudou was an unsung gem and it's a crying shame it didn't get the recognition it deserved.
There has never been a show that made me as hungry as Rokuhoudou, the food in that show just induced uncontrollable drooling.

not talking about threads though. it's cute you immediately thought of VEG though.

>attract both moetrash fans and men of culture
This is a contradiction.
>again, not applicable to the example given earlier.
Yes it is.
>By this logic, aliens should be added to story featuring humans in order to "balance" them.
False equivalence.
>This isn't balance
Yes it is, the presence of a het male ensures the teenage girls can't be unrealistically pure and innocent.

>Objectively great shows that you didn't enjoy as much

Attached: 998fce504ee29cd05a8565b666219faa984fe129_hq.jpg (1024x734, 58K)

Nothing wrong with a bit of boardside fun.

Attached: mmm.png (250x300, 40K)

Good anime is good anime. Whether or not obnoxious fags try to keep it in everyone's memories by making pointless pathetic daily threads surreptitiously suggesting it's a "classic" is irrelevant to the actual quality.

>Liking moeshit
Only you retard

a good anime is memorable. seasonal trash is forgettable.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1521877631581.png (1176x554, 467K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
>One could claim that smoking is a healthy pastime, since millions of people do it. However, knowing the dangers of smoking, we instead say that smoking is not a healthy pastime despite the fact that millions do it.

To be fair the anons who always make threads and posts shitting on sorayori are usually fans of that show

>it's cute you immediately thought of VEG though.
Yeah, because it's true.

It's forgettable trash no matter how well you try to package it

For fucks sake Yea Forums.

Attached: rent free threads.jpg (785x133, 65K)

I don't know what qualifies as objectively good anime but it seems many people think this is very good so I'm just gonna assume it is and that I just didn't get it.

Attached: turd.png (1600x900, 2.61M)

H-help me Yea Forums! I-I don't know which show I'm supposed to like anymore!

It is good anime and it is memorable, which is why it doesn't need constant faggy threads and forced memes to try to force it into board consciousness.

>memorable
>yori
whatever helps you sleep at night I suppose.

after all this time you still haven't realised seasonal shit eaters have the attention span of fish

>VEG
>Shitgatsu wa kimoi no kuso
>Rakugo
>Anime of the decade
Way to show to everyone your horrible taste.

If you're worried about unrealism you should drop anime altogether.

That shit got a lot of extra content announced the minute it finished airing.

That's because VE fans are the ones doing the comparison. You're constantly baiting people into talking about that show, see I know he's a VE fan because he's constantly complaining about SoraYori having "mood whiplashes", it's very easy to spot them trying to derail any SoraYori thread by using a shitpost magnet such as VE.

Attached: 9h82.png (1393x317, 118K)

This is a Chink thread, just ignore it.

did I hit a nerve there?

Could've just summed it up with
>Kyoanifags

We have a spin-off and to be fair with Sora yori Madoka its in a level of its own.
No, I was just exposing your shit taste.
Only one of those its from Kyoani and Kyoani its the best anime studio right now if we are talking about animation.

That "shit" ended long ago and is still talked about. Meanwhile on SoraYori land it's nothing but cricket sounds.

Did you really quote Rakugo instead of Haikyuu and Nisemonogatari?

>Only one of those its from Kyoani and Kyoani its the best anime studio right now if we are talking about animation.
But we're not?

Uhh, we just had a thread a couple of days ago?

It is astounding how butthurt VEGfags got. Sora Yori was flying well under the radar with comfy threads throughout the entire season, and then as soon as it blows VEG the fuck out in sales, all of a sudden you cannot find a single thread without all of this VEG faggotry.

It doesn't have regular threads, and it had a lot of content after the first season, so it doesn't apply anyway. Again, name at least one anime that Yea Forums liked and still has regular threads about that doesn't have a manga/LN/VN/etc or new content announced like movies/sequel seasons.

There's a bunch of shit KyoAni shows in his list and that alone is enough to diagnose his terminally shit taste.

And then losing every single AOTY award made them even more rabid.

imagine using a proxied poll with a pool size this small as an argument

do you have any idea how easy it is to sway the vote on a poll like that?
and let's not mention the admin of the doc can do whatever he wants with the results

>This is a contradiction
It may be counterintuitive, but not necessarily contradictory. It's like saying a game can't appeal to casual players and have competitive depth.
>Yes it is.
No it isn't.
>False equivalence.
I merely followed the logic presented ("Balance as in presenting an inherently different worldview, behavior"), so if this applies to your example, why shouldn't the same logic apply to this one?
>Yes it is
No it isn't
>the presence of a het male ensures the teenage girls can't be unrealistically pure and innocent.
This possibility (that they aren't pure and innocent) was never removed in the first place, and adding males doesn't ensure anything. If the author wants, he/she can just have both genders and avoid the purity/innocence/sexuality topics altogether. The addition of an opposite gender will have done nothing, will have served no purpose, an ultimately unnecessary move.

I missed it but you are right.
Ok, still the fact that they are the best in terms of animation makes Kyoani one of the best studios right now.

I "kinda" liked it, but only really "enjoyed" the last third of it

Attached: 1547549945239.jpg (678x381, 57K)

>Sora yori opening picture
>yorifags complaining about VEG in the thread
Didn't really know what I expected desu.

No one is denying that. I like Kyoani, I like them more when they don't adapt their trash in-house novels.

See

Attached: 1550690536290.png (770x495, 132K)

>Everyone that doesn't like Sora Yori is a VEGfag
Yeah, I've definitely seen enough.

>No it isn't.
Yes it is. The example provided is as pandering as it gets.
>I merely followed the logic presented
The logic presented includes sexual innuendo, which you conveniently just left out, and only applies to the setting being talked about ITT, human to human relationships. An extraterrestrial being is something entirely disconnected from everything involving human males and human females.
>It's like saying a game can't appeal to casual players and have competitive depth.
Get out, just get out. It's no wonder you do nothing but pull fallacies out of your ass.

I felt bad for not-Nodoka in the end. She went to the Arctic all alone.

Attached: 1515007113828.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

>No mention of VEG
>dies in less than 15 posts
The absolute state of Yorifags

You guys really like shitposting this sora yori vs VEG faggotry. I heard Yea Forums loves fanbase wars you should go there

Considering it got AOTY in the Yea Forums poll at the end of the year most people didn't forget it. The top 3 in the polls were all winter which shows people don't just forget them, just when there's nothing to discuss left we don't really need constant threads.

I guess you missed the picture, but I have no idea what movie you're talking about.

>every pleb likes it
>every elitist I know likes it
>the only negative reviews you can find are by people who don't like anime in the first place and complain about tentacles

Yet this movie is fucking garbage. 1 hours spent on scenery images, half an hour spent on some useless animals, and the last half hour spent on the adventures of Mary and Gary Sue.

Attached: 220px-Princess_Mononoke_Japanese_poster.png (220x311, 136K)

Fuck off, this is SoraYori vs VEG thread.

Sorafags use Yea Forums words so yeah it's no wonder they're obsessed with VEG.

>Sora yori vs VEG
>implying it isn't just yorifags desperately trying to keep yori alive

Dammit, I was gonna guess this.

To be fair, actual VEG threads often die with the same amount of posts. They need to be constantly baiting other fanbases to survive. Here are a few examples:

>they keep going

>spam threads of a show you don't like only to later use them to attack the fanbase
nobody is this obsessed and healthy at the same time, seek help

Attached: 1485234616514.jpg (500x375, 45K)

Thanks for this gif.
*chuu~*

Attached: 1547931290100.gif (499x249, 1.21M)

It's like radiometric dating for retarded shitposters. They always post the same shit so you can look back in the archives at an entire year of VEG faggots that, surprise surprise, coincidentally starts exactly when sales numbers came out.
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/ >extremely unattractive character designs/

Attached: memorable vs seasonal shit.png (961x192, 13K)

Being a shitpost magnet doesn't makes it memorable for the wrong reasons.

But sales numbers don't mean shit anymore, they're basically arguing over meaningless numbers, we Yea Forums now

ignore that 'doesn't'

>Show that gets shitposted to death vs show that doesn't

Attached: 1482131371797.jpg (390x455, 68K)

If you actually watched it, they were there for 5 episodes.

SoraYori still makes *them* ferment, huh?

Rei single-handedly cursed this board with eternal shitposting via her clones. Like Violet.
Prove me wrong. You can't.

Attached: 1530681981800.jpg (1170x777, 82K)

Well 2018 is the worse year of Yea Forums for some reason user, the Yea Forums war between Franxx and Violet was the worst shit I've seen on this board in 10 years, at least it was fun to see how Violet Evergarden and Darling in the Franxx didnt met the high expectations everyone got.

I hope the girls are alright in their heads

How the fuck do decade old shows have more discussion on Yea Forums than a show that aired just a year ago?

Attached: lel.png (1032x148, 13K)

>Yes it is. The example provided is as pandering as it gets.
Being pandering and having entertaining sports content, comedy, personal challenges for some characters to overcome, and tons of references aren't mutually exclusive.
>The logic presented includes sexual innuendo, which you conveniently just left out,
I did, because to me it isn't important (even less "absolutely necessary"), I didn't think it would be important to others, though.
>and only applies to the setting being talked about ITT, human to human relationships.
Then the following should be necessarily added to an anime (again, following the logic of "Balance as in presenting an inherently different worldview, behavior")
- homeless people
- terminally ill patients
- toddlers
- extremists
- physically/mentally impaired people
and so on. The lack of any of these would imply imbalance, if we define balance as "presenting an inherently different worldview, behavior".
>An extraterrestrial being is something entirely disconnected from everything involving human males and human females.
This requirement was never specified in your former statement.
>Get out, just get out. It's no wonder you do nothing but pull fallacies out of your ass.
Funny that you're saying this, while pulling out an Ad Hominem yourself.

Madoka is AOTD after all

I didn't like how melodramatic it could be.

It's incredible in what he proposes.

Attached: unnamed.png (313x470, 204K)

Arbitrarily deciding the biological part of the logic isn't important in order to start a fallacy involving aliens is the kind of intellectual dishonesty a teenager has. You lost and I won't waste any more time on somebody from Yea Forums, good bye.

This was horrible I don't think many of us liked it.

>lose argument
>y-you lost bye bye

It's strange how little sales posting I've seen this season compared to that one.
When I saw Boogiepop was

Attached: 1547219452360.webm (800x450, 615K)

You guys are not including "Violet", "Evergarden", "Evangelion", "Meguca" etc etc. K-On is lucky to be a very simple and short name but the rest isn't.

>violet
That's a very generic term.

Sales shitposting is mostly done by Kyoani fans. Stalker threads are most active when a Kyoani show that is doing well is airing, since they love bragging about it as if it was their achievement, but notice how they're completely silent when one of their show flops, like Tsurune most recently. The best you can hope to not have your favorite seasonal anime get lumped into sales shitposting is to not have it air in the same season as a Kyoani show.

what in the fuck is that webm? is that a show from this year?

Don't worry, people don't talk about the color violet around here.

>It's strange how little sales posting I've seen this season compared to that one.
No Kyoani, no Trigger. What did you expect?
Cygames fags and prickposter can only do so much.

searching up "Violet" just brings up all the waifuposting about her.

Imagine thinking this is better than the 2000 Boogiepop Phantom

Attached: 83h.gif (500x375, 747K)

I love girls and Antarctica and I know suspension of disbelief is important but god damn how am I supposed to believe 4 girls could in any way be allowed to go there, likely unsupervised.

So does Madoka. It's what happens when the show is named after the protagonist, it can't be helped.

They're both shit.

It can happen time.com/894/maidentrip/

I really do well in not expecting any good animation anymore.

Attached: dorf_scowl.gif (245x245, 1000K)

Attached: veg.png (999x89, 13K)

There's always someone that wants to turn up to call things flops, although prickposter is probably the majority that I can remember recently.
Boogiepop just seems like such an easy target with it set to sell half of what Marchen Madchen did and have Mitsuboshi Colors towering above it from Winter 18.
They seemed to have decided to make the first 3 episodes absolutely shit like they were trying to work against the 3 episode rule. Every arc since that has been decent enough but starting with a 2/10 episode wasn't a great idea.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.45_[2019.02.08_18.28.49].j (1187x1074, 83K)

>freelancers.webm

Oh shit it's maggot-kun.
>Yea Forums poster
My sides.

Attached: 1532693716185.gif (503x705, 360K)

I acknowledge it's a great show, but god damn if I didn't completely lose interest halfway through.

Attached: ky4m7ue2f2ag4nrt5iz54cvbu5cpq5st_hq.jpg (540x960, 73K)

>mugiposter
shouldn't you be renewing your subscription to blacked?

It was an objectively good show, don't at me.

It's objectively shit.

pic unrelated

Simply: we don't discuss good anime

There's some overlap there but that's still a lot of fucking shitposting, easily +3k with "veg".

Oh I know about her, I sail too. But she's obviously an anomaly that was born and raised on a boat and able to do something like that, not 4 random otherwise normal high school girls going to literally the most inhospitable place on the planet. I don't know, I'm sure I've been able to a accept much wilder premises, but the combination of realism and irresponsible absurdity just raises some big question marks before I've even begun it

just turn off your brain bro

The mom of the main girl was part of and friends of the crew that took her in the first place. They were just trying to give her some closure. I honestly don't see it as far fetched.

I feel you op
All-girls casts are usually a dealbreaker for me
I just can't get into it

>going to literally the most inhospitable place on the planet
I don't think the base they stayed at counts. It wasn't like they were going to the south pole or anything.

Attached: 1516158549499.jpg (2350x1000, 2.32M)

Calling something "objectively good" when you don't enjoy it yourself is the most pretentious thing I can imagine

>Her mom died there. You know what would be a great idea? Drag her daughter there too!

Attached: 1429538218504.jpg (720x437, 42K)

If you call everything seasonal garbage does it mean you will start talking about it 5 years from now on? Everything was season garbage at some point.

Attached: 13467871.jpg (831x1005, 140K)

I really can't tell Yea Forums retardation apart from r*ddit/discord/zoomer retardation anymore
Whether it's a new thing on a board or the latest meme for buzzfeed to cover is often beyond me these days.

Weak argument. Most people who go to Antartica don't die, specially with today's standards and technology. What happened to the mom was unfortunate but it was an outlier.

Statistics are irrelevant when everything about her mom is brought up in an emotional manner. The premise is absurd mate.

>Statistics are irrelevant when everything about her mom is brought up in an emotional manner.
How so?
>The premise is absurd mate.
I already showed you a real life example of an underage girl traveling the world alone, and the statistics prove that Antartica isn't as deadly as some may believe. There are even family expeditions scheduled on yearly basis.

Is Yorimoi the biggest pleb filter of 2018?

Reasong: Spamming/flooding.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Yorimoi is a melodrama overrated by e-celebs/

That was Gridoman

>pleb filter
*pleb magnet

No character in the show tries to make the whole dead mom thing a logical problem, ever. Even worse they drag 3 complete strangers with them alongside the only daughter of the mom.

You posted an exception among exceptions and using it to say other extreme cases are true is a Composition fallacy.

You pissed off the janny really fast.

Average IQ of Yorifags: 65
Average IQ of FranXXfags: 70
Average IQ of Yuru Campfags: 75
Average IQ of VEGfags: 150

Attached: overrated rubbish.jpg (2664x986, 2.08M)

Hey man, the campers are at least 120.
They go /out/.

They also burn innocent forests to the ground.

>Yea Forums poll at the end of the year most people didn't forget it
It was a Google spreadsheet where the creator (CR shill) edited the results because he was biased against Violet Evergarden.

Because it's not a logical problem. She needed closure, and that's what she got.

And no I just showed you that things like these can happen

Can't fight the normal distribution.

UGDMT - Ugly girls doing melodramatic things

Imagine getting this upset that your favorite show lost a dumb poll.

You're right it's not a logical problem, nobody was being logical about it. So the idea of getting her only daughter to the place that killed her - their close friend - while they're still crying about it themselves is absurd.

Yorifags absolutely obliterated.

Attached: 1518138059088.png (1160x1010, 675K)

Guess I didn't know the general consensus, yeah it's pretty fucking boring and convoluted.

Man these arguments of yours are so stupid. Her problem is not logical because she's human. You're here arguing with me for no purpose whatsoever, this isn't logical but you're still here going back and forth. Again, Antartica isn't as dangerous as you think, the mom died due to unfortunate circumstances, she just wanted closure. The expedition was close friends with her mom and while adamant at first they too probably thought it would be the best way to get her to move on. Since you're complaining about SoraYori I'm going to take a wild guess and asume you're a VEG fan, what did you make of Violet going back to the castle where the major disappeared? Was her looking for him in the rubble a logical action? Was her attempting suicide by strangling herself with her own hands logical?

>Even worse they drag 3 complete strangers with them
Of the 4 only 1 didn't really want to go themselves and it was only work related that she was getting pushed to go.

Attached: Sora yori mo Tooi Basho - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.33.jpg (385x773, 40K)

I'm not the guy you initially replied to and your assumption is wrong.
The problem here is you using a composition fallacy to justify how this show played out.

>all these low IQ retards arguing about what was the 2nd best anime of last year while the best one was inarguably pic related
Yeah, that's cringe.

Attached: 481PRP954303M.jpg (850x1200, 327K)

>Average IQ of VEGfags: 150
>emotionally vulnerable
>high IQ
user, I..

Seems like you can't comprehend the intricacies of Violet Evergarden.

I'm not really using composition fallacy. You're the one who first assumed the SoraYori premise was unrealistic, I only provided evidence that it can happen. Composition fallacy would be something like your argument of Antartica being a death sentence for the girls just because a single person in the show died there. Then you're using a slippery slope here They'll surely meet the same fate as her mom because you know, the she died there. You're also using black-or-white fallacies with your "b-but it's not LOGICAL" argument, if it's not logical to you, then it is unrealistic. And finally your fallacy fallacy, you think I'm wrong because you think I'm using a composition fallacy.

Of course, I can't see the fine details of the gold fibers of the emperor's new clothes.

I never assumed or said the girls would also die in Antarctica nor I claimed it was a deadly place so no, that's not a slippery slope. It's an argument pointing out how stupid the adult cast of the show is, we've already agreed they weren't being logical about it after all.
And yes you're making a composition fallacy, one extreme case doesn't justify another period.

The premise is the least worrying of the problems this show has my dude.

For one, it's wholesome historical gun fun for a /k/ fag.

Attached: 75 mm Gun M1917.jpg (1920x2314, 883K)

Show was overburdened by bullshit drama that didn't need to be shoehorned into every episode.
That stuff with the best friend in Japan? Pure unadulterated garbage.

Yorimoi is objectively shit, and anyone who defends it is obviously is paid by CR.

*obviously paid

>that one thread that derailed into discussing the amount of damage a certain gun loaded with a certain type of bulled would cause to a little girl's arm

Attached: 1509921714670.jpg (241x274, 26K)

As I said, wholesome.

The drama was very grounded though. It's all rock-solid character stuff. I could even relate to the Megu thing.

do you also cut your hair when you want to signal you've gotten over something or someone?

Kill yourself Pablo Rodriguez

>It's an argument pointing out how stupid the adult cast of the show is
What did they do that was particularly stupid? Remember that all but one were trying to stop them from going, and she only wanted her daughter to go for her career and had no interest in the others.

Attached: 1522493417693.jpg (3840x3600, 2.01M)

Is it bad if i like how this is animated

Im not going to read this thread but Sora Yori was fucking great, i hope this year has a show that can be at its level, VEG was as expected from kyoani pure melodrama and nice visuals.

>VEG was as expected from kyoani pure melodrama and nice visuals
Better than Yorimoi, which is pure melodrama and ugly visuals.

Yea Forums had good taste for once, voting Yorimoi AOTY 2018, with Yuru Camp being a close second.

Attached: 1523653207837.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Nobody cares about your edited spreadsheets, CR shill.

Attached: 1545691903977.jpg (2494x2060, 2.18M)

>grounded
>screaming crying at the end of an episode and dropped in the next minute for all time
The only drama that was grounded was the dead mom.

>posts badly made image he edited himself
desuarchive.org/a/thread/182952974

Again. No one gives a shit about your obviously edited spreadsheet.

It pleases me to see VEGfags are still butthurt about it. At least the Franxxfags have come to terms with their show being shit.

You're not fooling anyone.

If it was obviously edited, how come people didn't complain in the thread? If it was opposed to the general opinion on Yea Forums, wouldn't there have been more resistance by the actual denizens of Yea Forums complaining about their opinion not being represented?

The thread itself proves you wrong as people were mostly fine with the result.

This reminds me of all the medical stuff in the Hataraku Saibou threads, horseracing references in Uma Musume threads, and animal discussion and speculation in Killing Bites threads. Good times.

>how come people didn't complain in the thread?
Read the fifth post in that thread. Stop being delusional. Yorimoi lost on its own website, and you're retarded enough to believe it isv/a/'s AOTY? Kill yourself, you pathetic shill.

I just wanted to say that despite Yorimoi being shit, at least it's not as bad as VEG.

That's one post made by one person. Where are the rest? We're talking about a numbers game here, not about a singular person voicing his opinion. Who tells me that it isn't you who made that post out of butthurt over his own shit taste? Face it: VEG was shit.

Attached: 1533670989192.png (1722x874, 322K)

the irony is, half of the posts talking about VEG is yorifags complaining about it.

>the most popular shows also have the most drops
Golly gee I'm surrounded by the mathematically illiterate.

Attached: 1393504054633.jpg (342x423, 16K)

Because there is nothing to discuss. It was one of the most boring pieces of garbage I've ever dropped.

There are multiple posts in that thread that state that the poll was edited. Don't you know how to ctrl+f? Lurk for two years before posting, not just on Yea Forums, not just on Yea Forums(nel), but on any website on the internet.

That only means that it couldn't live up to the expectations, i.e. it wasn't a very good show.

This.

And yet the majority of the people in the thread were completely fine with the results, meaning that the thread represented a majority opinion, proving that the poll was legitimate as it would have otherwise faced more opposition. QED.

The people complaining were a minority of VEGfags like yourself who couldn't face the truth that their show was shit.

magika madoka is not good. period....literally 12 episodes of crying and female hindsight

Not my fault others have ADHD and don't know the difference between a CM and a PV.

We used to call such shows pleb filters to mock the goldfish that can't survive an episode without flashy events.

>We used to call such shows bad.
FTFY

Samefagging doesn't constitute a majority.

>Maybe an all girls cast isn't really for me.

Attached: 1551452326678.jpg (1691x957, 689K)

>click on thread
>read thread
>it's another VEG derail

Attached: 1519936612019.png (819x653, 277K)

No one is falling for your samefagging and edited polls. Yorimoi lost on the very website that funded it. Don't even think for a second that the majority of Yea Forums considers it AOTY.

I just didn't like it as a coming of age/don't waste your youth story

there are far better anime in this category with more interesting stories.

She has a sweet rent-free deal inside Yorifag heads.

Attached: wink.png (2048x2048, 1.55M)

I see the filter is working as intended and everything is right in this world.

Samefagging faces a time constraint. A samefagger can't "outpost" unique users. Not to mention that an opposition can - and will - also samefag. If there was a mad majority of VEGfags they could have easily taken over the thread, yet that didn't happen, further proving that they're inexistent.

Face it: VEG was shit and this poll proves it.

5 dollars have been deposited to your netflix account

It can't be helped. Yorifags are obsessed with it.

Yorimoi quite consistently ended up higher on the best-of lists than VEG, both in Japan and in the West. I think the only exception was reddit.

Violet a cute. A cute!
Face it: Yea Forums consensus is a favorable reaction to VEG and this poll proves it.

Attached: 1547869445337.png (1007x640, 10K)

It's honestly the other way around. We can't go a single YoriMoi thread without an autistic VEGturd falseflagging. It being the objectively AOTY in Japan and Yea Forums really broke them.

You're assuming a samefagger only has access to a single device, which just isn't true nowadays.
Nah, it proves nothing except a jokingly small pool and an anonymous admin having complete control over it.

I'm not just arguing about the poll, I'm also arguing about the reception. I for one disagree with that poll, so there you go.

The other poll was met with more support than opposition, proving its legitimacy.

This isn't a Yorimoi thread.

Why are yorifags so obsessed with VEG?

Attached: 1549465246704.png (1080x1080, 1.65M)

if this was the case, VEG threads would be filled with yorimoi talk. But it's not really the case.

Yori threads on the other hand, can't survive beyond 20 posts without talking about their boogeywoman.

Attached: Only dumb chocolate milk addled assholes get in this box.png (849x1200, 269K)

I already addressed that. Even with switching devices a samefagger is still facing a post-limit. A singular samefagger can't oppose a majority of opposing unique posters. Especially if we consider that these posters can samefag too. Samefagging is not an argument because everyone can do it and ultimately the larger number of posters wins.

One might even say we're completely on topic.

>Says this despite always sperging out at the mere mention of Yorimoi

ok, which one of you decided to first mention VEG in this motherfucking thread

I swear to god I'm going to find out where you live

Attached: 1448448904513.png (650x550, 540K)

VEG. The visual animation was outstanding but it got quite boring as the season went by, Devilman ended up being my AOTS against all odds.

There is no consensus in Japan, and the choice for AOTY there ranges from Jashin-chan to Banana Fish. As for Yea Forums, VEG is officially our AOTY, and no edited Google spreadsheet is going to change that fact.
>VEGturd

>It being the objectively AOTY in Japan and Yea Forums really broke them.
They got rectally devastated and they still haven't managed to get their shredded and prolapsed buttholes back inside, yelling out in butthurt pain in every thread where Yorimoi is mentioned.

My man I have one desktop, one laptop and two phones. I could make 4 posts every minute if I wanted to and completely stage a consensus if I wanted to.
And we're not even going down the discord/IRC route, of which there's no stopping.

>Yorimoi wasn't really as good as people say it is.
>OH MY GOD! I CAN"T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT! HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE YORI MOI YOU VEGFAG!
alright.

Violet Evergarden is the most outstanding anime of the eon, the most optically extraordinary anime series ever made and the most touching anime since Clannad: After Story.

Attached: 1530956618511.jpg (758x758, 334K)

Do you also think all the episode threads were just a couple of people samefagging?
It had months of mostly positive threads and anyone that was in them would know that it'd do well at the end of year polls.

If it were edited it would have faced more opposition. Where were all the VEGfags to complain? There sure weren't many of them. It's almost as if they were a minority, clinging to the foolish notion that their boring fringe show was actually good.

Face it: the fact that the VEGfags weren't there to complain in great numbers proves they were a minority, giving legitimacy to the poll.

VEGfags BTFO

S-stupid sexy Hina

Attached: 9h.png (500x600, 365K)

See

Violet Evergarden was liked by most people who watched it on Yea Forums and outside of Yea Forums. This is a fact that you cannot change.

VEGetables seething hard ITT. How do /ourgirls/ do it?

Attached: __kobuchizawa_shirase_miyake_hinata_shiraishi_yuzuki_and_tamaki_mari_sora_yori_mo_tooi_basho_drawn_b (1260x890, 704K)

You're still a single moron having to write all those posts. Certainly you could start spamming random shit but you couldn't make actual posts at the same rate as unique posters can. And I can only repeat you're not making an actual argument here, as the other side can samefag too. When judging which side is more samefagging is completely irrelevant because both sides will end up doing it.

You can say the exact same thing for a lot of shows.
Fabricated positivity isn't a consensus, CR learned this the hard way.

And how odd is it that a so called AOTY was quickly forgotten?

>/ourgirls/

>go to
>ctrl+f Yori
>4 results
>this thread
>ctrl+f VEG
>47 results
Interesting.

It was only liked on MAL and China, both subhuman dens

Anime sommeliers unanimously agree that the three best anime of 2018 were:

1. Violet Evergarden
2. Yuru Camp
3. YoriMoi

What was the fourth best anime of 2018?

Attached: 1526871906358.jpg (1052x720, 282K)

Who are you quoting?

Please don't bring the Yurus into this.

Attached: 1483923725719.jpg (323x454, 54K)

>most people who watched it on Yea Forums
Who were apparently not that many.

>Thread OP mentions VEG
>VEG has more results
You're borderline braindead.

At least for me, there had been plenty enough polls already to start complaining again, and for this one for instance someone stuck around long after the thread had died to keep voting.

Attached: 1545157262004.png (886x740, 75K)

guess yorifags can't read.

VEGfags are incredibly butthurt about Yorimoi while Yorifags don't really care about VEG.

>this thread has SY in the OP
>VEG still has more mentions
w-what do bros?

ahem

Attached: fuck yorifags.png (1200x1035, 1.54M)

Japan liked it too. It sold well there, and had high ratings on all aggregating websites.

Oh shit.

That's because SoraYori lives in VEGfag head, I wouldn't be surprised if they actively scan the catalog for any SoraYori thread to shitpost on, they're that pathetic.

>3. YoriMoi
Even Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san would have been a better choice.

Japan liked SoraYori more, as proven by the fact that it sold more and was higher than VEG in most best-of polls.

Are you sure?
This thread derailed because a yorifag decided to name VEG and call it a shitposting magnet.

Attached: 1538502568174.webm (336x450, 216K)

The ABSOLUTE state of this thread.

Attached: 1501124212194.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Doesn't matter. You said that only MAL and China liked it, and I proved you wrong by saying that Japan liked it too. It doesn't matter what they liked more; the fact remains that they liked it.

As I said, it's not so much the poll itself as it is the reception. Any poll can be spammed (arguably with the google one it would have taken much more effort due to the number of questions asked, posing a higher hurdle than your average strawpoll), the question is how it is met in the actual thread. And the complaints in the AOTY thread were not as numerous as the positive reception, giving a popularity poll that is meant to represent the opinion of Yea Forums legitimacy.

In any case, this debate is getting a bit boring. Fact is that Yorimoi ended up more popular than VEG in the end - at least on Yea Forums. And really, it shouldn't be that surprising. Yorimoi was a lot more palatable to the Yea Forums audience in terms of subject and presentation.

None of these three boring shits was better that Devilman Crybaby. Watch more anime.

Post VEG-approved music.
youtube.com/watch?v=THT50r4maC8

>more popular
Even K-ON, a series that aired a decade ago, is more talked about on Yea Forums than Yorimoi.

If you weren't new to SoraYori threads you'd know that posters like thse are VEGfags, it is easy to tell as they always post the same pasta, followed by references to VEG in order to sway the discussion, see That is their tactic, so they can later claim that

Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san was a great show. Also, it was unrelated as it aired in Winter 2018/19. It will matter this year and it will most certainly show up on my top 10 lists.

>Yorimoi ended up more popular than VEG in the end - at least on Yea Forums
Don't delude yourself.

all me by the way

Ahem
youtube.com/watch?v=N2GBmzpp_KU

VEG is a shitpost magnet, it doesn't mean that it was memorable in a good way. Most people on Yea Forums were lukewarm about it when it aired.

K-ON was a great show so that doesn't bother me. It's VEG that was bad.

Yes but can you prove the pasta wrong?

>And how odd is it that a so called AOTY was quickly forgotten?
That Japanese poll showed that well over 10000 people remembered it enough to vote for it as AOTY, considering it came second in a poll with 400000 total votes.

>Also, it was unrelated as it aired in Winter 2018/19. It will matter this year and it will most certainly show up on my top 10 lists.
That's not how seasons/years work. Tonari aired in Fall 2018. The current season is Winter 2019.

People don't discuss the actual show that is VEG, people discuss how bad, boring and disappointing it was. And the only reason they do it is because VEGfags are so butthurt about their show being a failure that they have to bring it up all the time.

It's objetively forgivable.

This.

Everything popular ends up a shitpost magnet, I'm sorry your show didn't make the cut.

>this is how yorifags deal with the fact that people remember VEG more than their seasonal trash

Attached: 1532212778355.png (1021x1035, 1.33M)

Not really. Shows like Hibike or Maidragon were more popular than VEG is on Yea Forums right now, but their fans aren't nearly as obnoxious.

Still, I have a really hard time picturing the discussions the other 3 girls had with their parents about letting them go to fucking Antarctica. As much as I want to enjoy it, it's just a little insulting to my intelligence

What do you think is better, top of bottom?

One answer makes you an upstanding Yea Forumsnon, the other the cancer killing this board.

Attached: 1542025612339.webm (800x864, 1.38M)

Violet Evergarden > YoriMoi
Lucky Star > TTGL
Sansha Sanyou > Anne Happy
Hibike Euphonium > Kekkai Sensen

Attached: 1549312806159.png (758x874, 912K)

No no.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0

This.

VEG aired during a season, it is also seasonal trash.

Getting nostalgic in here.

>Everything popular ends up a shitpost magnet, I'm sorry your show didn't make the cut.
Is that supposed to be some self-fulfilling prophecy? VEGfags bringing their garbage anime up all the time so people get upset and start trolling it which then in their mind makes their dung heap popular?

No, popularity alone is not the only reason why a show gets trolled. What also makes viable trolling targets are easily butthurt, autistic, and retarded fanbases that take the bait - e.g. furries. VEGfags are the equivalent of that.

>Lucky Star
Damn that didn't hold up at all.

Is the top here a movie or a series?

Top has complex motions. Bottom has complex rendering

where's the 'consider the following', I demand an edit

Why is the bitrate for the bottom one fucked up?
>1.38MB
Oh.

>implying it's not eternally butthurt VEGfags who feel compulsed to bring it up all the time
People are not discussing the show.

I don't have a Noa one so here's a Koyori one. Enjoy your CTF.

Attached: 1525343770998.jpg (963x636, 287K)

A few scenes do but yeah, the self referencing early 00s otaku comedy and nods to Haruhi aged like milk.

Apparently Kyoani's new show was made by an author who liked SoraYori, here's hoping the narrative and characters is as good as that, and not the usual KA Esuma Bunko trash.

Thanks kind user.

VEG memesmiths to the rescue.
Praise me. Praise me.

Attached: 1551654304162.png (1000x874, 1.31M)

youtube.com/watch?v=g22Z66LdBuk

Attached: 1521951806312.png (1800x1132, 1.21M)

Reason: Spamming/flooding.
boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Violet Evergarden is art in its purest form. Leonardo Da/

>KyoAni's influence was heavy on YoriMoi
>a KyoAni show influenced by YoriMoi, which was influenced by KyoAni

Attached: 1528224808428.jpg (387x434, 34K)

Jukki Hanada is a freelancer, he might have worked with Kyoani in a couple of projects but his style is his own.

Attached: masaaki yuasa is pretentious.png (500x182, 7K)

nice, I'll trade with you

Attached: 1475219792674.png (807x700, 445K)

>It's really sad that you barely know anything about writing. Try writing an emotional drama yourself; try making people cry
Is this pasta by the same person that claimed to be a successful playwright last year?

Comparing Violet Evergarden to Yorimoi is like comparing Les Miserables to a generic teen novel.

Attached: yande.re 506068 sample asirpa crossover devilman futaba_rio golden_kamuy hinamatsuri horns kesshouba (1500x715, 307K)

You're a shit Noa

ACK likes VEG

Somebody should pitch VEGfags vs. Madokafags.

Attached: 1495907289846.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

He's a writer. KyoAni's influence on YoriMoi was more in the production/direction sense, and it was obvious and glaring at times. It felt a lot like Hibike at times.

my retarded child

Attached: 55345353453.png (711x921, 1020K)

Proof?

VEG is generic, sure, but I don't think it was aimed at teens, wasn't it a seinen?

Attached: shirase_and_miyake.jpg (960x679, 94K)

Where's yori girls?

This poor thread was victimized.

Attached: 1517177038843.jpg (375x523, 39K)

Mind posting examples? Hopefully your argument doesn't come from the use of things like shallow depth of field.

I miss Locodol. Truly a worthy AOTS. A cute dork, a cute dyke and sweaty girls inside hot costumes. What more could an user ask for?

Attached: 1523702322923.jpg (3240x3240, 3.03M)

It was far far better than VEG but objectively it was mediocre.

Due to my objectively superior tomorrow style I noticed some smudges so I fixed them.

Attached: 1551654856545.png (807x700, 465K)

What about it is generic if it's not even set in Japan or a school?

LNshit is aimed at teens by definition.

>haha I'll pretend I misunderstood the post
Your joke is as forced as the drama in Yorimoi.

Attached: 1527259106770.png (2028x1728, 1.67M)

You need to watch more anime if you think notEuropean settings are in any way unique to anime.

The vegfag obsessed with sorayori says no one really liked that show and it's only one guy shitposting and manipulating pools over and over

Oh God, no, I don't have the time to download both series and pick out examples, nor do I have detailed memories of specifics. I remember the influence was something I was more just innately/instinctively observing without really processing the specific elements of the influence.

Dead and forgotten.

y'all are gay and veg should've turned the PTSD to 11

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

Misunderstood? SoraYori is anime original, it is VEG that was born from a generic novel.

>implying VEG isn't forced drama
huh?

Proof?

I didn't watch this show, but I have reasons for not liking it. "I have my reasons..."

I don't think ACK watches anything without yurishit

>forced drama
nice meme

You're still not funny.
Violet Evergarden is classical drama. Yorimoi is forced drama.

As much as there are similarities I don't think there is enough time in the day for one person to do both.
Also he'd need to reply to half the thread to feel right.

Seek serious medical help and fix whatever is so fucked up with your life.

Both are forced drama. At least yori was original and not based on some garbage LN.

>dark edgy past
>quiet loner type
>struggles to get better
Yorimoi is drama. Violet is actually Sasuke.

Stop the summoning, please.

Attached: 1542679907292.jpg (666x900, 342K)

I'm just glad that despite all the shitposting and falseflagging, SoraYori is still objectively above VEG, as proven by sales numbers and authentic voting polls from Japan. No matter just how badly the VEGetables try to rewrite history, they will never change this.

Here he is.
The thread is complete.

No one cares what you think, Narutard.

Just go into the archive and read the SoraYori threads, specially the ones with this pic

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Sora yori overrated/results/thread/

I have spoonfeed you enough

Attached: 1539863926433.jpg (2664x986, 2.08M)

Attached: 1550181645897.jpg (900x1200, 94K)

I don't get it? How can that VEGtard spend most of his day every single day try to find any reason to post about VEG? How do you even get into this state of mind? How can you be so obsessed over one anime?

Based

Hit a sore point being too close to the truth eh

You spotted a spammer, now prove it's ACK.

He's either a pathetic individual or just being paid by Netflix and Lantis.

>xdd lol there's only one person in the world who could have a problem with my spamming and shitposting!
And you try to call other people insane.

And yes, you are the only person who posts that image. You changing the file name doesn't make anyone think it's still not just you posting it.

Yorimoi is forgotten. VEG is getting a sequel in form of a movie.
>VEGtard

People spend their entire life posting crack, why not VEG?

Attached: 1549886116134.jpg (2000x2879, 642K)

You are the only person who thinks "ack" is real. Seek medical help and get over your insane obsession with what you (falsely) think is a single person.

This is beyond just being a pathetic individual. This is some actual autist that spends all his day obsessing over VEG.

Madman

>Yorimoi is forgotten.
Judging by how obsessed VEG fans seem to be with it, I think not.

CRASHING THIS THREAD

Attached: 1527979264462.png (974x999, 880K)

No, you are never making anyone mad. Literally ever.

How could i prove 100% it's him? there is no way, i just suspect because of the similar behave.

It's yorifags who are obsessed with VEG. See

He's here, why don't you ask him?

That proves the opposite to. That VEGtards literally invades this thread.

If you can't prove it don't bother saying it.

Good job friend

Attached: bye.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

You are the only person who thinks "ack" is real. You are replying to yourself. It's always obvious when you are replying to yourself, because you never answer anyone who doesn't already agree with you that "ack" is real.

She got away with everything
Even mocked her best friend
>Antarctica is no big deal
>Look at me, I went to the Arctic alone!

prove he's wrong

Elaborate on the definition of "forced drama".

>Gets noticeably upset when ACK is mentioned
Hmmm

This thread isn't about any specific anime and thus it cannot be invaded. VEGposting is not off-topic here.

YES DADDY FUCK YESS QUOTE ME HARD SAY IM AN USELESS PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1506326659_preview_1517667535879.png (435x353, 167K)

How wet is Rikka in this moment?

His burden of proof and I can't prove a negative.

Banne, pls

>he
There is no "he". It's you trying to pretend you're more than one prson.

No, no one gets noticeably upset. You just tell yourself that you're making people mad because deluding yourself into thinking you're an "epic troll" is the only way you can cope with how awful your life is.

h-hot

it creates this weird artifical episodic drama where there is a poorly done short build for a character we never saw before --> Drama happens -> Violet learns something about emotions.

Literally all me.

Why? are you so afraid people relate you to ACK?
Both have the same behavior

Three more posts by you, and you actually try to pretend you're not the problem.

And it's funny how you don't even try to hide the fact you're ban evading.

burden of proof is just an excuse. If you're not able to prove him wrong it's just word against words. At least he has brought up some reasonable arguments.

Book was better you should read it

WHERE IS DADDY PLEASE QUOTE ME INCLUDE IN THE MASS QUOTE DADDY YES STEP ON ME SAY IM USELESS PIECE OF SHIT, SAY HOW MUCH OF A MENTAL FREAK I AM, TELL ME HOW EVERYBODY WANTS ME DEAD, TELL ME DADDY TELL ME IM ALL YOURS

Attached: 1512781904_1499664888_5c7e8f65b3e3de02ea6ec5fc0e8e5a2d.jpg (536x593, 156K)

Three more posts by you. Seriously, why are you so fucking obsessed with shitposting and spamming? How do you have nothing else you want to do with your life?

>burden of proof is just an excuse
this is probably the most stupid post I've read today across all of this website

Remember that someone like that managed to turn up to this unrelated thread because one person had a 3 letter abbreviation in his post, which suggests he spends a lot of the day searching that on the archives so he can post his usual shit the second it turns up.
The level of autism on the site can't be underestimated. It's how we had someone make a 100 page document obsessing over a tripfag.

>417 replies
>Only 72 posters

>rushing so much to make posts that you forget to link the posts you want to reply to
>still trying insanely hard to pretend you're more than one person
>always fail to trick anyone into thinking you're more than one person

ITT: Crunchyroll shills trying their best to pretend no one likes VEG

Attached: Shows that were shilled by CR.jpg (1920x960, 711K)

You guys need to chill out.

Burden of proof is never an excuse. His claim, his burden.

Attached: yikes.png (878x572, 25K)

Nah, the stupidest post is actually a tie between all of your posts. Including the one you're replying to right now, and you are talking to yourself.

he was linked to this thread by some fag in a yuri thread

>The level of autism on the site can't be underestimated.
The guy who wrote the physics paper on Lucoa's boobs has to post here, right?

It literally is in this context. It's absolutely impossible for him to prove it since he don't have access to posters IPs. Instead only arguments can be used which he has provided while you provided none.

Why does Sayaka love Homura so much?

Attached: Homura-and-Sayaka-homusaya-homura-x-sayaka-37832008-500-647.png (500x647, 318K)

Holy shit it's more than a year already
Why is this turboautist still mad about it?
>claims that the show has already been forgotten
>makes sure everyone remembers it by sperging autistically about it
He does a better shilling than the actual fans holy shit

FranXX was last year's AOTY.

VEGfags have brought war upon our studio.

Attached: 1542756609048.jpg (940x940, 156K)

Three more posts by you, and your insane obsession with trying to pretend you're more than one person.
You are never making anyone mad, and you never will, ever.

it's been 6 years can't you just let it go and ignore the spammer?

Seek medical help and stop being obsessed.
>im just saying there is a similar behavior
You are literally autistic and can't read behavior at all.

You will never have your safe space. People will always tell you off for shitposting.

This thread's a good remainder why I didn't bother browsing for a good while.

It's always so funny watching you try to call people autistic while you refuse to ever answer any post at all that doesn't already "agree" with you that "ack" is real. That's what makes it so obvious you're samefagging.

The mentally ill state of VEGfags

Best thread on Yea Forums right now.

LADS

Attached: DyTm2y2UcAAK3be.jpg (700x700, 180K)

>Maybe an all girls cast isn't really for me.
Why not just admit that you're gay?

How is it possible for such a small fanbase like VEG to be so extremely cancerous?

JESUS FUCFKIGNG CHRIST OHGFOD THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GGODD QUOTE DADDY IM CUMMING SO FUCKING HARDD LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME DADDY MY MIND IS TURNING BLANK

Attached: 4234.png (383x328, 64K)

Shut up and start shitposting boy.

Attached: 1542585632741.jpg (1328x1884, 1.31M)

Just stop it already, Yori shill.

I'm not the same guy and I'll be the last person to care about safe spaces. I just wish you would realize replying to the spammer does nothing but escalate the problem.

Forgot your link again. You must be really tired and trying really hard to samefag.

Don't reply to me schizo.

VEG fans just got blown out so hard they're having an autistic fit now, it's fucking surreal.

>I'm not the same guy
You are the only person who says garbage like this. No one else is stupid enough to try and lie over Yea Forums and give their word as proof.

>schizo
You are also the only person obsessed with this word.

C-can I get a (You) too, please?

Attached: 1437838660135.gif (600x340, 132K)

testt

You just had to go and summon it.

Attached: it's over.png (770x767, 683K)

>ctrl+f "VEG"
>95 results
>ctrl+f "Yori"
>84 results
I love how obsessed yorifags are with VEG.

>xdd lol look at how ebin i am and everyone want 2 bait 4 u's like me xdd
You're just trying so fucking hard.

based
and space dandy is at least twice as good as champloo

You are never "summoning" anyone, you pathetic retard.

T-thanks.

Attached: 1460246194536.gif (512x288, 582K)

Seriously, just end your life already.

How do I VEGpost?

Attached: 1516338343195.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

>75 IPs
Can we agree on this one thing. The VEG haters/fans are a very small but vocal minority.

You should really thank me for dragging ACK here to kill this shit thread.

Attached: 691.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

Have genuine autism, access to a computer 24/7 and live on neetbux.

are you stupid
the first 3 episodes of boogiepop were great, it was the imaginator arc that sucked

You are the only person who thinks "ack" is real, and you didn't "drag" anyone here.
You are the one doing all of the shitposting yourself.

Violet?

Attached: 1550503327910.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

OP here, where did I go wrong? Should I have removed the "objectively" word?

I actually hate Yuru Camp

Attached: kon2.jpg (89x90, 2K)

>the first 3 episodes of boogiepop were great

Attached: 1551542574116.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

>I actually hate Yuru Camp
Kill yourself

Attached: 1551628880435.jpg (331x331, 135K)

You posted a SoraYori image, VEGfags see that as a threat.

Doesn't matter, you did your job. Thanks.

Attached: DyjaNdGU0AAvSfR.jpg (893x1000, 148K)

IP count has a lot more to do with how long a thread has been up than how big a fanbase is.
Others threads currently at the 400+ mark are a lot older than this one.

Attached: 1534453411089.png (1140x929, 746K)

>I actually hate Yuru Camp
Don't worry. It's not even the best Kirara show of its season.

What the fuck is ACK?

>where did I go wrong?
You made a post on Yea Forums

The fewer IPs in comparison to posts the more cancerous is the thread. There's a reason why every VEG thread has only around 50-60 unique IPs but hit bump limit.

pastebin.com/WEYRg4cJ

Slow Start is unpopular because its shit.

This fucking nigger named VEG .

Tell me about Anne, why does she wear the mask?

Yuru Camp was popular because it had a gimmick that attracted normalfags and retards who burned down innocent trees in Mexico.

>The only one capable of defeat ACK

Attached: mVFQZWBd_400x400.jpg (360x360, 31K)

Attached: A lot of loyalty for a hired doll.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Totally unrelated question:

I just watched Tokyo ghoul s01 and I really enjoyed it but I heard season 2 and 3 arent worth it. I don't care if they're faithful to the manga, so are they worth watching for me?

Yeah you can stop samefagging now.

Anti crack-kun, an autist born from the madoka general threads back when it was airing.

what did this girl do to upset so many people

Attached: 1525214507719.jpg (789x710, 67K)

i was in the same position, watched s1 and kinda liked it but heard S2 and even S1 was shit compared to manga so i didn't watch it, i still haven't read the manga tho but plan to do it.

There was a time when things like this made me really mad because i used to just jump into the adaptation and ruined the series because it turned out to be complete garbage compared to the source, specially if it is a VN.

>when it was airing
he started watching it after rebellion came out lol

You're the one killing the thread because you're so fucking obsessed with spamming and shitposting.

It's literally nothing. It's something an insane shitposter made up to try and claim that everyone who tells him to stop shitposting is the same person.

You'll notice how everything he says in this is just him claiming that a bunch of random posts are all the same person. As if only one person can have a problem with him ruining threads.

Kill yourselves.

You are replying to yourself. You are the only one who thinks "ack" is real. Saying "lol" does not change your "posting style".

You can do better.
Isn't it time for a mass quote?

>rebellion was such a masterpiece that it even mind broke an user for life

The better question is why do fans of her show get upset by any mention of YoriMoi

Violet is a big girl

i really don't care about your show, now answer my question

Oh, now I realize why !Akemi is so upset with this thread. Because the word "objectively" is in the OP. That word sends him into a frothing at the mouth rage. Because he's been shit on and proven wrong his whole life. So the notion of him being objectively wrong and not "subjectively wrong" makes him really, really mad.

>I didn't enjoy Yorimoi as much as—
>KILL YOURSELF VEGFAG FUCK OFF KYOANIFAG AAAAARGH
50 posts later:
>VEGfags are literally obsessed with VEG, guys

Why? are you an animeonly fag? lmao

>XDD durrrr mass quote lololol
Why do you think that's something special? How do you not get that is only done once all the smaller posts that are replied to you are deleted? Seriously, how are you do fucking retarded?

>I AM SILLY!

obsessed with Yorimoi*

Yep, you got me.

>lmao
Kill yourself.

I see.

Attached: 1518020499621.png (978x977, 676K)

Attached: Computer doll.png (1270x720, 1022K)

Does anyone have a relationship chart for VEG? Reference the relationship chart I posted for what I am looking for.

Attached: VEG.jpg (429x320, 54K)

You're just so pathetic and try hard.
I seriously don't understand why you care so much about shitposting on purpose.

Madoka > VEG > diarrhea > Yorimoi

Attached: 1548298202811.jpg (4000x3023, 1.23M)

I'm not entirely sure where you are coming from, user. I'm simply looking for a relationship chart for the series that is being discussed on this thread. I posted one that I had handy for reference. What is wrong with that?

You will never fool anyone by playing stupid.

Best thread on Yea Forums right now.

Again, I'm not entirely sure where you are coming from. I would appreciate a relationship chart that accurately depicts the relationships that are present in VEG. For reference, please refer to my above post:

;^]

Stop trying so hard. You will never fool anyone.

And thank god it'll be over soon.

Attached: Bioleddo Ebingarden.png (609x604, 371K)

Violet Evergarden is to anime what Shakespeare is to English literature and Isaac Newton is to physics.

>yori thread
>ctrl+f Yori
>93 results
>ctrl+f VEG
>113 results
o fug :DDDDDD

Entry level shit?

Yorimoi is to anime what Twilight is to English literature and Bill Nye is to physics.

It's strange how you always miss the point and refuse to address any of the substance in my posts. Anyway, let me rephrase my question. Do you have a relationship chart for the series Violet Evergarden? Here is yet another example of what I am looking for. If you do not have one, you can let me know. Thank you in advance, user.

Attached: VEG2.jpg (505x644, 91K)

This but unironically.

Attached: 1531675440207.png (320x454, 191K)

>German
>Blue eyes, Blonde Hair
>Portrayed as extremely beautiful
>Portrayed as extremely likeable
Do you really need to ask why Violet, the very picture of german beauty, triggers 3rd world SEAniggers?

And continues to live in your head...

She did absolutely fucking nothing and that's the problem

That's not true at all, she killed a bunch of people.

Bully Violet.

Attached: the corner of doom.webm (1280x720, 1.71M)

Don't bully Violet.

You forgot
>hard worker
>mass murderer
She is the pinnacle of german autism.

Attached: 1406372430421.jpg (348x476, 83K)

Did they show it on-screen though. Maybe I'll give it a chance past the first two episodes if they did.

Before said self-proclaimed 2018 poll, no one cared about SoraYori, only moetrash consumers did like this and YuruCamp; there were very few threads across the year, and then all of a sudden, some few nobodies try to meme it as AOTY.
If Yea Forums liked it, then it would've been discussed regularly (not threadspammed like DitF and DBS), which didn't happen. The many threads that SoraYori didn't have weigh much more than the supposed "lack of opposition" in one thread few people cared about.

Kind of.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Violet Evergarden - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.18.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

There are a few instances.

Attached: 1550334457897.webm (854x480, 2.92M)

Attached: typing dork.jpg (1228x1057, 1.06M)

Hello I'm Violet Evergarden and I like stabbing people.

3 meme shows that don't live up to the expectations created around them (i.e. overrated).
No, I won't say which anime I liked so that you'll start shitposting there, nor will I falseflag against other anime.

This is what happens when moetrash fans attempt to push their shittaste on others by claiming their shitshow as "objectively great".

She doesn't like stabbing people. she likes stabbing bullies and rapists.

Yorimoi isn't moe. It's ugly and shitty, though.

It's moegly

Show me where YoriMoi touched you, VEG fan.

Attached: 2g7.jpg (600x800, 48K)

She didn't stab Irma though.

Attached: 1530987514048.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

Only because by then, she has been able to control her aggression by typing. She probably wrote horrible reviews about Irma's opera instead of stabbing her.

Or stabbing was next on the agenda had the alleyway meeting had no fruitful outcome.

Maybe. Irma is lucky.

Attached: cqc loli.jpg (1000x936, 132K)

Attached: 1542236199702.jpg (216x250, 4K)

Actual YoriMoi thread here let's discuss the show!

Let me make a prediction:
That thread is going to either:
>die under 30 posts
>filled with discussions about VEG

>>die under 30 posts
But that's not a VEG thread, see

Top has more frames than bottom, a more fluid motion, more movements, greater change in lighting, the forearm muscles deform the uniform's sleeve, the machine's fist closes in an organic way.

Attached: who's the bully now huh.jpg (1920x1080, 453K)

Violet! No!

Wasn't VEG drawn with 5 tones? This looks real mediocre

Someone make a new thread but reversed.

Violet looks like trash most of the time.

Attached: 1551521546233.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>implying anybody cares, or remembers yori moi enough to discuss it

Attached: 4512478456412.jpg (1080x1087, 364K)

DO EET