Yummy ^_^

Yummy ^_^

Attached: 1550034948516.gif (370x290, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOP6fvBV-M4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's weird, I could have sworn they were having riceballs.

Pastel user died to spread the truth and you're just having fun here? You're despicable OP!

Attached: 359446928536.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OOP6fvBV-M4

Well that was fast

Attached: don't forget to feed your reigen everyday.jpg (800x782, 194K)

Excellent

Can someone post the "its a reasonable theory" pic?

Truly amazing.

Attached: 1541083876584.gif (540x305, 603K)

I wonder if Pastel user is at a better place now.

The world wasn't ready for him yet. The world didn't deserve him.

Attached: 3cd7be18ca8fd86972b15dd41bed302cf89ba202d53005cc2c34e5c79876f679.png (500x500, 136K)

This is the face of channel Yea Forums.

Attached: cancer.png (1033x1200, 979K)

That MAL account is recent, user. If you're going to complain about something, don't make it the fact that someone didn't list every anime they've watched ever.

Yikeeeeessssss.

I fukin LOVEEE REDDDDDIIIIITTTTT

At least you reminded me to stop advertising reddit on my profile. There's a reason the latest post on there is from 27 days ago. I hate that place.

Is this going to be a thing now...

I still highly doubt you've seen more than 200 series. Lurk more and watch more anime.

>unironically watching capeshit anime

Attached: 116524165453.jpg (720x720, 166K)

Uploader of that vid here. I'm not exactly an anime watcher. I play weeb games if that counts but that's about it.
I just like to scroll through boards until I find something interesting. But ehh, I'd rather remain user and drop it.

So is this some stupid new meme or something?

truly beyond of it's time

Are you trying to tell me it never occurred to you before that you're watching the same old shitty capeshit crap?

I'll give you a (you) because I'm in a generous mood
>200
How the fuck do you have that much spare time?

200 should be the absolute minimum for posting here. You shounenshitters are embarrassing.

I prefer reading manga to watching anime

I'm probably over 2,000 by now.

what happened with mob threads

Attached: 1494216825024.jpg (705x225, 16K)

That's certainly something
??

Guess what guys.

I posted in that thread. Talked about them empanadas.

You'd think he'd have tan ears and a tail

Attached: D0uUt4-UYAAczhI.jpg (1693x2048, 443K)

It being capeshit doesn't say anything about it's quality. Beastars the manga is capeshit and it's one of the best that is going on right now.

I've lost count of how many anime I've watched. What if I haven't done my 200?

>That's certainly something
It really isn't.

Yes. But admitting this is indeed totally fucking capeshit would be a first step to a better, more honest discussion. And as such it's pretty much like Mob itself: it is capeshit, but it doesn't really wanna, yet it still ends up as nothing else. And that's quite frankly utter shit capeshit.
>inb4 dishonest capeshit

How would this create a better discussion? The way you use capeshit doesnt mean anything anyway. Dragon Ball, Naruto, HxH and Beastars are all capeshit by your logic, yet they all try to do different things. It's way too broad of a word to make any meaningful use of in a discussion.
Not even Batman, Spiderman or Superman are trying to do the same thing.
Call Mob Psycho a battle shonen that subverts shonen cliches. Because that's what Mob is.

That's not something to be proud of

I'm 27 and I've been at this since I was 12, 2,000ish is on the low end.

I can't wait to see how bones handles Mob and Shigeo's confrontation

Attached: 15514613500331304755888947980856.png (1080x1080, 437K)

More like what happened with Yea Forums.

Perfectly.

It is on an anime board

Attached: 1424753814157.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Same, but first I look forward to tomorrow's episode with Mob going full savage on those two Claw punks.

Attached: WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FAMILY DAMNIT.jpg (1366x768, 408K)

Meant for

Save your images properly.

Attached: D0uUt4-UYAAczhI.jpg (2900x3508, 1.03M)

Get out of Yea Forums, please and thank you.

Attached: 1548168047174.jpg (680x578, 55K)

I really want to see if Bones goes out of their way to make it look as brutal as possible.

>mfw I didn't post something funny enough and now I'm not in the video
It's still one of the best threads I've ever seen on Yea Forums

Attached: Gon Crying.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>BNHAfags are redditors
Expected desu senpai

You first.

Attached: noose.jpg (1000x1502, 256K)

>BokuNoShipAcademia
The absolute state of 4channel

Attached: 1551586224510.gif (540x432, 1.54M)

pastelanon saved mob threads

Why are Reddit and Yea Forums allergic to each other, outside of political views?

>the music

Attached: kekubo.jpg (1000x666, 337K)

Reddit encourages being an attention whore for up votes.

>Antagonizing someone even though they gave us something nice
As expected of Yea Forums

Did another mob-related meme spawn? Are we famous?

Attached: oh no.gif (540x304, 2.96M)

But not Yea Forums?

Did konosobaposter come up with the capeshit meme or is he just aping another user's style?

Attached: strangle.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

There are no up votes here and you don't have a persona to maintain.

Yea Forums encourages being an attention whore for (you)s, you haven't noticed yet?

The one you are replying to is the shitposter.

Better than having a virtue signaling echo chamber

I'm aware. I've seen him in threads before because he avatarfags with that image of Reigen with the Konosuba doujin. He usually forces some shitty bait in hopes of it becoming a meme, and I've been starting to see a few posts calling Mob capeshit as of late, so I'm wondering if it's his doing

The difference between 4chin and leddit is that on reddit you have a reputation. people can see your karma count and every post you've made and so you cultivate an identity which people can judge you by the second they see your next post. On Yea Forums you have no identity and you're judged by only the quality of your posts, everyone is on an inherently equal level and with the exact same set of standards. Except for tripfags, fuck tripfags.

So the only difference is that you can't say nigger on there

That's wrong tho.

valid point

you guys are bullies, let them have their fun

Fuck tripfags

>slash a slash
anyone else actually say this? i do.

And reddit has a shit interface that i can't get used to.
Add that to the chummy atmosphere and the lack of shitposting for sport at our level and it's just impossible to use.

Cope, your channel is trash

That's not even me

Shitposting isn't something to be proud of user, there's a reason it has shit in it's name

I didn't say it was good. But it is a sport and it can be fun.

>^_^
>4 hours
>72 post

Attached: 1415671040008.jpg (224x57, 6K)

Do you guys think the anime-onlies will be buttblasted when they find out mob's family is ok?

Attached: oh shit.gif (1280x1564, 624K)

To be fair, it's only Dimple's hunch that they're alive so anime-onlies will still be in the dark about it for maybe a week

This thread reeks of everything wrong with what's happening to this board, good riddance.

okay, this is pretty fu-
nevermind, it's trash

Honestly that was just what I assumed at first since we didn't see it happen.

I feel so fucking cheated that we barely got to see any of reigens childhood in the manga/anime/OVA

Attached: lil reigen.jpg (822x707, 72K)

It's well established that nobody dies in this show even though buildings are flying into the sky and 12 year olds are being punched in the face by roided adults.
Nobody should be fooled.

I don't think animeonlies will be in the dark about for a week. It's pretty realistic to expect them to get to the end of Chapter 79 in tomorrow's episode considering it is in the episode title.

How can you feel cheated if there was never any indication of them doing that? There's no reason to show Reigen's childhood.

I was wrong actually, Announcement isn't the title of the next episode. However, we do see scenes of that chapter in the new PV

While that's really not much, I wouldn't rely on MAL counts. I don't think everybody's keeping their list perfectly updated and the way MAL counts series does not always make sense, you can have far more completed series but still a lower watchtime.

It'd be interesting to see how he became who he is as an adult imo.
that and the plethora of shota Reigen art would be glorious

Just because someone hasn't watched 100+ anime doesn't make them any less of an anime fan. For example you don't need to be an expert on something to enjoy it